;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Big Brother 14: Wednesday Afternoon


It's Wacky Wednesday Afternoon, BB Lovers! :0)  Let's see what our HGs are up to on the live feeds. now..


1:38pm
Feed 1
Britney, Shane and Danielle
Bathroom

Shane: You guys.. We gotta study.
Danielle: It's gonna be majority rules..
 


Shane: What's that?
Danielle: America voted and said who would you rather see in a bikini, who is mor elikely to get in a fight, who is more likely to poop in the pool? Isn't it just ABAB?
Brit: It is, but not when you talk openly about it.  That's the kind of thing you have to talk about with your mike off, or they'll change it up.
Shane: oh gah..

Danielle: It's hard because you don't know how you're being portrayed.
Britney: Danielle's really concerned about that..  If you're not giving them ammunition, they have nothing to..

1:43pm
In the backyard, Ian's stimming on the hammock...
 Jenn and Ashley are enjoying some pool time, making the bouncing boobies..

 Wil's walking the yard..entertaining the troops..




Wil: (straight guy voice) Well, uh ladies, it's been a pleasure being here with you in the Big brother house.. I'm looking forward to seeing my wife, Jill.. Craig might have ot have one last appearance tonight.. Lemme tell you, save me a couple brews, a little vino.. and we might make that happen.. (end voice) Or not.  I might just be myself.

1:53pm
Ash: Man, Joe!  You're skinny!  I can see your collarbone.
Joe: Whatever.
Ash: Better put me on slop.
Jenn: Don't say that.

Ash gets out of the pool, and wraps herself in a towel.. Apologies to the ash-pervs in the house, I missed the ass screengrab.
  Jenn remains in the pool, solita..
 Joe's tanning poolside..



1:58pm
F1
Ashley checks in with Frank for the first time today, privately..  He tells her he told Boogie, but no one else..

Ashley: Everyone knows.
Frank: How?
Ashley: I told them.
Frank: Well, now you make me look like a big liar cuz I said nothing happened.
Ashley: It's not a big deal.. last night was just in the moment..
Frank: And I was playing the gentleman card..

2pm
  • Joe and Jenn are tanning poolside.
  • Wil's walking the yard, to "get his bowels moving."
  • Frank's running laps.. 
  • Britney, Danielle and Shane remain in the Bathroom..  Dan has joined them as well now.

yummm.. lunch in the bathroom.

Brit: Has anybody tried to gametalk you?
Shane: Not today..
Danielle: Wil was like, "I didn't say anything bad about anyone, I was just trying to save myself," and I didn't tell him I knew he was lying..

Talk turns to speculation for next week, which doesn't actually matter til someone wins HoH...


2:10pm

Dan: You guys been in this house together for 40 days is the equivalent of a year and a half on the outside..
Britney: Then they're movin' Sloooooow.. Things haven't been going every well there.
Shane: You'll see when you watch the episodes of week 3 and 4 what's going on here.
Brit: It's gonna be really fun to watch it with your other relationships..  Do you know how many Lane and Brit tribute videos there were?
Dan: They did a Chilltowm one like Brokjeback Mountain.. and they did a Batman one for me too.. and funny one's for Renny..

2:17pm
Shane's getting all oiled up.  Danielle's heading out to the pool.


Dan: Shane's pretty ripped.
Shane: I'm lean right now, but I'm not ripped.


Britney waxes poetic about her husband..

Shane: You guys coming out?
Dan/Brit: In a few minutes..

2:21pm
F1/2

Brit: Next week should be not bad.. the only thing is..   (whispered) Frank and Boogie need to go.

Someone enters and Dan starts talking about birthdays..

Dan: I think next week is gonna be a short week..

Brit talks to the mirror.  She heard someone whispering behind the wall..

Brit: What?! What did you say?


2:28pm
Feed 3
Danielle, Ashley, Jenn

Danielle's telling Ashley and Jenn about all the bouncers and such she knows at clubs in Vegas. 

BB: Danielle, please put your microphone on.
Danielle: I have it on!  I'm so tired of that!  I almost feel like they're bullying me!


2:30pm
Talk in the backyard turns to Vegas.. Who's planning on going.. Ian says he's in if he makes it to jury.  Wil's a maybe, pending his father's birthday plans, and he's not really a fan of Vegas.  Sounds like Ashley, Danielle and Jenn are in. 

Jenn: It's a once in a lifetime experience.  It'll probably be the last time we're all together in one place.. Gotta do it.


2:37pm
F1/2
Brit and Dan are enjoying some get the brain out of the house time,  talking about their homes and families..


2:49pm

Wil: I'm oddly at peace with going home..
Frank: You never know what's gonna happen..




Frank: Go home, relax, smoke a j..
Wil: I think I'd be happy with a martini.. and catch up on current events.. make sure everyone's alive and safe.
Frank: Make sure my new tenants haven't burned the house down..


3:11pm BBT
Backyard Couch
Boogie and Ian

Ian's trying to protect Brit..


Ian: To be honest,  I feel like, with the exception of Endurance Comps, Eagle Eye is more threatening that Brit anyway..
Boogie: Britney's pretty smart.
Ian: She's pretty unathletic.
Boogie: She's so small.. anything with a costume hinders her.
Ian: She also doesn't annoy the shit outta me.
Boogie: She can win an AB..
Ian: Anyone can.
Boogie: I wouldn't be surprised if Jenn never wins an HoH.
Ian: I feel like the most likely to get an HoH within the next few rounds.. Dan, Me, You, Shane..
Boogie: Yeah.. I don't think Jenn, Ashley or Joe..
Ian: Ash wants it for the snacks..
Boogie: She wants to win for the snacks huh?  I believe it.
Ian: I just wanna know I'm not goin' anywhere.
Boogie: Guaranteed jury tomorrow. Guaranteed extra 5k for you.

Ian: Gotta take home prize, but I think by now, mom's wanting more..
Boogie: If you had $600 to your name, you've already made a lot of good coin for yourself.   Especially when you add the 3.
Ian: Yeah.. I'm gonna make jury money no matter what because of the 3.
**the $3,000 boogie gave him in the comp.


Inside, Joe's cooking something he can't eat.. just for fun.

3:20pm
Boogie: Have you talked to Jenn about who she's gonna vote out?
Ian: No.. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think it's gonna matter.
Boogie: No, it's not.

Ian believes this coming week will be the last Have Not comp..

Ian: What I think is really f'in funny..  If Joe got HoH, do you know who he'd put up?
Boogie: I think he'd put up Jenn and Ashley.  What a waste.  Why would he do that?
Ian: Because those are the people not voting to keep him, and coming after him..  Eagle Eye Joe week 6 power move.. Jenn and Ashley.
Boogie: The 2 people least likely to win a comp.
Ian: Imagine being Julie Checn and Ashley gets a 3 or a 2 on the Hockey Stick..

Ashley comes out.

Ian: 'Sup Ash?
Ashley: Boogie, are you going to Vegas?
Boogie: I might be in Vegas, but not at the bash.. I will not be at an event with the dude who finished 11th on season 5.  Oh.. I meant season 6.. Actually I like Scott a lot.

Dan comes out..
 
Dan: I bet when you talk about people (past HGS) they love it.  You have more twitter followers than Lady Gaga right now.
Ian: Ha! Right.  OK.. Shout out to Mike Lebinski..
Dan: Shout out to Lake Minnetonka..


Ian goes inside to get something...

3:30pm
Dan and Boogie are on the couch..  Ian rejoins them.. They send him back in for waters.
Jenn, Wil, Joe, Ashley and Britney are in the kitchen

Dan tells Boogie how he's been teasing Danielle.. 

Boogie: She loves the Dan Gheesling brotherly treatment..

Ian rejoins them, and proceeds with the Season 10 reenactment, which they've requested, but lightly mocked while Ian stepped inside.. Ashley comes out to hear Ian's  Season 10 recap as well..

**As I've already transcribed Season 10 once, it wont be happening again.  ;)









Permalink







46 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

I have an important announcement:

To the person hating/stalking Carolyn/Lessa:

"Go sell crazy somewhere else, 'cause we're all stocked up here!"


*Especially with Blue posting everywhere on the site.


**Had to get that out. Thanks. ☺

(((((((dishy hugs))))))))

Everyone pile on Carolyn for hugs, smooches, tickling...........and even a frisky grope or two if you can sneak one in on her!!! *I call the boobage area!* teehee

August 15, 2012 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Was anyone else a little shocked at how good Wil's straight guy voice is? I didn't even recognize his voice at first. I was like.......who is that on the Live Feeds!!!!LOL

August 15, 2012 at 2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To the poster hatin' on sweet Carolyn:

"excuse me dear, your crazy is showing. You might want to tuck that back in" ;)

Sorry, had to, seen it on an ecard yesterday and it seemed fitting. Publish if you wish ((((hugs)))))

August 15, 2012 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

O blue!
Did u check out wil's music video lover on you tube?? This is obviously before he learned to channel craig....lol
I'd love to hear ur opinion!

August 15, 2012 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Natalie37 said...

Omg Caroline! The crap you have to put up with, that sucks. I hope you know how much we all love you, don't pay any attention to the haters. That "JustMe" character sounds about the same age as Danielle...12! "she's pretty and your ugly..." Good Lord! Some people need to grow up. Maybe they can go to counseling with "Delusionelle" when this is all over!

August 15, 2012 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good afternoon Carolyn, Blue, all

Carolyn I noticed you corrected Dan about the time this morning but we are in the Eastern time zone so 3:30am BBT is 6:30am Michigan time.

Just checking in in my three hour break between jobs. I will not make it to tonight's or tomorrow's viewing parties :( I'll be here in spirit though. I've been reading constantly at home and work when I can. Thanks for all the great updates.

Well, have a great night. I miss you all (((((((BB HUGS)))))))

August 15, 2012 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just chiming in to Thank You for doing this blog! I love it and checking in non-stop to see what happens!

August 15, 2012 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Stacey, I'm avoiding it like the plague. I'm afraid I may catch something. :)

August 15, 2012 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

omg LOL
ok Dani please put on your mic so i tell my hubby and show him its on and he laughs looking over. I say see

He says no i dont see im to distracted by the cleavage apparently so is BB OHHH lol

so thats why they said please put on her mic lol

August 15, 2012 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hey, Michigan Man!!!!

Thanks for checking in. Don't work too hard. Do you get sick days? Maybe you could 'suddenly' develop a bad summer cold? hehehe

See ya soon!

August 15, 2012 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm surprised Dan isn't taking more advantage of the pool right now given how much indoor lockdown they will have the next 3 days.

He loves his pool time.

August 15, 2012 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

Afternoon everyone!

Blue - joining you in the pile on Carolyn for hugs, smooches & tickles! Glad you survived your outing....see any lookers? Heehee

Caro - hope you were able to get a nice bike ride in! I'm headed to the gym so will be thinking of you. :)

August 15, 2012 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Stacey

Before the Lover video and before the weave, Wil opened for Aaron Carter. It was early in 2004 that I saw him. Although he wasn't carrying a sign that advertised his sexuality, the teenage girls were crazy for him. I think that, because it was probably better for his career at that point, he probably learned how to channel Craig a long time ago.

August 15, 2012 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Caro you did the right thing with JustMe. Lots of times its kids hiding behind the internet.

Would like to see Brit get the next HOH and target Frank. Also want to see what Dan's advice to her would be.

August 15, 2012 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Blue

I think Dan is trying to spend quality time with Britney before her throat is slit. He seemed very interested that next Thursday is her birthday. I'm thinking he may be planning on a trip out of the BB house as a birthday gift.

August 15, 2012 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

ChristaC,

I saw many, many, many lookers. ☺

Followed one to his home, made a mental note of where he lives, wrote down his addy, wrote down his license plate number, peeked in a few windows and snapped a few pics.............Then the I.U. police department drove by and got out of there quick.

I'll be back there later. hehehe

August 15, 2012 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Lol blue...
Ur cruel...
I could try begging but that would just make u smile and say" not gonna :0)" just to torture me...

August 15, 2012 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Blue is right....

{{Dishy hugs for Carolyn))

But Blue...watch those "roman" hands...

August 15, 2012 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi everyone! :)

For your entertainment..

I've just been called a moron by someone who can't actually spell moron.

*snortlaugh*

August 15, 2012 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Excellent point, Grendon. RE Dan/Brit.

August 15, 2012 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

Blue - LMAO!

Caro - something got in the water again. Mailing you a gallon of tequila & a Teflon vest stat! :)

August 15, 2012 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

hahahahaha

That's classic, Caro!

I don't know how you do it.

While everyone makes typos, it's always a good idea to double-check one's comments for spelling errors before calling someone else a moron. hahahahaha

August 15, 2012 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Wow!!! Your getting it from all sides today. I thought for some reason that might have been a "fun" experience, hmmm. Wondering what the See ya in Vegas comment meant?? Any ideas!!

And Blue, favorite line from Jack in that movie. Love!!

August 15, 2012 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

(((((((dishy hugs))))))))

(((((((dishy hugs))))))))

(((((((dishy hugs))))))))

(((((((dishy hugs))))))))

(((((((dishy hugs))))))))

August 15, 2012 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Sure am enjoying the Shane pics on the main post.

I'll be printing those out in full Kodak color on my laser printer later to add to my stalker..........er....fan wall.






August 15, 2012 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Carolyn...and the last one didn't know the difference between "your" and "you're" ...really takes away from the insult if it needs editing

August 15, 2012 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I would comment more on the game at hand, but there really isn't any game play going on in the house right now.

So, for now, I'm just babbling in my own special 'Blue' way. :)

When I'm not piling on Carolyn to hug her and squeeze her and call her Georgette and grope her.

Hope Mr. Wonderful doesn't mind me molesting Miss Giddy.

August 15, 2012 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn,

I've come to your blog for years because I like how "clean" it is. Some of the other sites get so crazy it actually depresses me. I may not be a big commentor but I read your blog at least 2x's a day. Love all that you do, and Lessa too!

August 15, 2012 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Each year I learn things from Big Brother that I never knew, (or wanted to know for that matter.)

This year I am ready to graduate with a degree in fartology.

August 15, 2012 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger Book Obsession 365 Days Of The Year said...

(Hugs for everyone)

I love everyones comments, thoughts and opinions...

The funny part about "justme" is this person made the choice to keep coming to the BBDish blog and reading the posts and also made the choice to take their time to read comments on the blog....if it really offended them they easily could have just left and never come back... but apparently they are just as guilty of what they are accusing posters of the same hate they just spewed. If there was a site I didnt like nor condone I wouldnt waste my energy going to read up on it.. someone needs to re-evalute themself.

August 15, 2012 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger CZ said...

"1:43pm In the backyard, Ian's stimming on the hammock..."

Not nice!

August 15, 2012 at 3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im a moran

August 15, 2012 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

it comes from tv news "we'll have moron that later...." LOL

August 15, 2012 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

CZ - Ian's words. "I'm stimming."

August 15, 2012 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Interesting game idea for the houseguests to amuse themselves....hav one day a week that's like a theme day...like every wedesday could be "talk like a pirate day" or "Speak with a british accent day, etc...and set up consequences they all agree on if someone fails to throughout the day.....

August 15, 2012 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger Crisi said...

OMG!! This is Carolines Blog! She and others work for hours on end to transcribe to keep anyone who wants in the "know". She can post whatever she likes, wants, or feels. If you do not like it, then leave it. That is your right. You do not pay to be here, you have many, many other choices. Please pick one!!

August 15, 2012 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

CZ,

While none of us know Ian's true diagnosis (if he even has one) Ian has stated himself that he does 'stim'.

Everyone here at BBDish! adores Ian. I don't think I've read a single negative word mentioned by anyone here against Ian. He's adorable. We all love him.

He's probably a dead-lock for America's Favorite vote at the end of the season. I know I'll be voting for him, and the season is far from over.

Carolyn wasn't being mean towards him. She adores him. Truly. And while I never try to speak for Carolyn, I know I'm not stepping out of line in saying that.

We are all Ian lovers here.

I can't speak for everyone by saying "we all" but again, I have never read a single negative comment about Ian as a person and human being at this site.

August 15, 2012 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

"**As I've already transcribed Season 10 once, it wont be happening again. ;)"

Party pooper! ☺

August 15, 2012 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe :)

August 15, 2012 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Margaree said...

*tackles Carolyn with hugs of appreciation for all she does and puts up with (((hugs)))

August 15, 2012 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm finding myself at the bottom of a hug pile, and it's a really happy beautiful place to be! :0)

Thank you. sweet dishers!

I'm gonna cut out for an hour before the Wednesday Show viewing party..

Write the post, Eat, shower.. etc. :)

See you at 7:50pm :)))

August 15, 2012 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

Scruffy Shane is back! Much better!!!

August 15, 2012 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

What the freaky hell is going on???
I honestly keep gaping at the screen at these bizarre comments directed at carolyn...stimming?? He talks about stimming. Lots of people stim. Even if u don't have a condition that makes u more prone to it. It comes in lots of varieties. Wil's stimming? Fiddling non stop with his extensions (he has terrible anxiety which now explains that annoying habit). But when that's been mentioned no word from u....is that because no one assumes he may have a form of autism? So r u really trying to suggest that it wasn't PC of carolyn to refer to stimming only because it was ian (who is adorable and we all love him and he is a shoo in for $25k)?
I've seen the other sites....they r vicious, mean and even threaten one another while hurling personal insults nevermind what they say about the houseguests...
Anything u see here believe it comes from a source of only good and positive intent. No ill will ever.

August 15, 2012 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! :) New Top Post!!

ClickMe!

August 15, 2012 at 4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont think Ian has a diagnosis beyond social anxiatey

August 15, 2012 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Godevine said...

Check out this pic of Dani

https://twitter.com/Danlusionelle/status/234239062930771968/photo/1

August 15, 2012 at 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below