;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Wednesday! What a night in the Big Brother 14 house!  If you were early to bed or out and about last night, make sure to check out Late Night Lessa's stellar coverage before TOR..

Now..  Let's get this Overnight Report on the Road!

12:30am BBT
So.. This is what I just woke up to..
Click the Pic to get to the Live Feeds and use the Flashback feature.

Miraculously, without the aide of caffeine, I had the presence of mind to click and capture the moment.

See what happens when I take my eyes off the critters for a couple hours?! Clearly, I need to dive into flashback!  If you missed it, you do too.  The make out session starts at about 12:17am BBT.  17 minutes too late for the Showtime BBAD folks.  Oh well.  Sucks to be them.

***What follows the makeout session is Frank asking Ashley to spend the night up there with him..

12:15am
Feed 1
Ashley and Frank

Frank: Well, do you wanna make out on the couch for a little bit?
Ash: Yeah, let's do it.

Frank stands up.

Ash: Are you serious??
Frank: Yeah.

Ashley stands up.. Frank takes her hand and sets himself down on the couch in one fluid motion..


Ashley: Frank, I'm scared.  I told Britney I was kinda nervous to come up here.
Frank: Why is that?
Ashley: I don't know..

Frank leans back.. Still holding her hand..



Ashley: Oh my God.. You're for real..
Frank:  Yeah

..and down she goes.. although still pulling back and a bit reticent



Ashley: hehehe.. ahhh

And away they go...

and go..


and go..



Ashley:  That was awesome.  I can't believe you just did that.
Frank: I speak from the heart, ya know?  I speak the truth.

Frank: I love the cameras are both dialed in right now too..
Ashley: oh hoh my gah.. That was nice.. I liked that..
Frank: hehehe

They're both giggling and grinning ear to ear..
Frank: I forget til like half way through that, ok, cameras are on us right now..
Ashley: I know.. Look it.. I still have a little bit of wine..
Frank: I can bring the wine over..
Ashley: No, No.. That's ok..

He does anyway.. and re-places himself on the couch.. on top of her..

Ashley: Wow.. We're like on a real date.

Frank: Yeah!

...and goes in for another kiss.




This one goes quite well..



A couple more minutes into it, and they're a lot more comfortable with each other now..




Ashley:  I was telling Britney before I came up here, I was like, this is getting serious.. I'm getting nervous..
Frank: Yeah..
Ashley: For real, I'm not kidding, I'm getting nervous..
Frank: Cuz I think when you initially asked, you were like, wanna have some ice cream later, it was because we both wanted ice cream.
Ashley: Yes!
Frank: And then it like turned into this big thing with Ian got his feelings hurt, and everybody started pouring more gasoline onto the fire..
Ashley: hehehe..  I know.. Which made it really good.
Frank: hehe

Ashley: This is exactly what I secretly wanted.
Frank: Yeah?
Ashley: Yeah.
Frank: A little make out session?
Ashley: Yeah.
Frank: Makin' out on the couch is fun.
Ashley: I needed it.
Frank: It's like high school..
Ashley: Yeah.. Got the giggles.. like.. our parents are downstairs.
Frank: Our parents are watchin' at home!
Ashley: My mom's sleeping.
Frank: My parents are in the central time zone.  Mom, please, just turn the channel for a minute if you're watchin..

Ashley: Mom, it's all in good fun.  You have no idea.. We're locked down.. and we're friends..
Frank: Yeah..
Ashley: ..with benefits.
Frank: It's funny.
Ashley: I know.  I like it.  I had a lot of fun tonight..
Frank: It was fun.  I had fun too.  I felt really bad about Ian..
Ashley:  I tried to tell Britney.. I was like, "you know he's faking it. he's not really that upset."
Frank: Oh, he's upset.
Ashley: Oh he's not.
Frank: Why do you say that?
Ash: I just feel like he's not..
Frank: I mean, I don't know if he really thought he had a chance.. I don't think anyone else did.. but  I think he kinda thought that maybe he did.
Ash: I don't think so.
Frank: I think so..

**and the look we never, ever, ever see from Shane to Danielle has returned to Frank's eyes, so they should be making out again in 3.. 2...  Oooh.. clever.. he lays back to see if she'll come to him this time.. 

Judging by the kiss I arrived to the live feeds at at 12:30am BBT.. it worked..


Frank: I can't believe we made out on camera..
Ash: Me neither.. I never woul've thought in a million years.. I liked it though.

Frank: Well, come kiss me some more then!
Ash: Really??
Frank: Well, sure. I don't mind.  What else we gonna do? We're waitin' for the cheescake to get hard down there..

Ash: ok...


 **Frank, you bad boy.. i just noticed he's gone easy access with the jeans.. just in case?

 More making out, more talking..  talk turns to masturbation.. Unlike Wil and Boogie, neither of them have since they got to the house.

Ash: I can't.  I tried.. I got to nervous.
Frank: I'll do it for you later.
Ash: hahahaha! You might be serious.
Frank: I don't bullshit.


Then Frank asks..  for Ashley to spend the night up there with him, and what he'd like to do...  Watch the whole thing on flashback.. starting from like 12:15am.. good times. =)


1:25am
F1/2
Frank and Joe are wrasslin'.. Testosterone build up.. 
F3/4
Danielle's smarting over the stalker Zing we'll be seeing on the Wednesday Show tonight..



Jenn: When you get outa here, you're gonna have guys clamoring to be with you.
Danielle: ..and I feel like I look like a fat cow in every mirror.
Jenn: Danielle, you look great.  You gotta let that go and feel confident in your body.  You're a young gorgeous lady..
Danielle: What am I gonna do? I feel like Trey's gonna hate me after this.
Jenn: He's not gonna hate you.  You're just clearly gonna have to have some conversations.

1:29
Danielle: This sh*t sucks.
Jenn: I gotta start winning something.. But getting back to the main point at hand.. I'm worried about Wil.
Dani:  I love him.
Jenn: He's clearly made some mistakes.. I'd love him to stay.. I wish there was more I could do. But going back to Trey.. Think about.. And this is the hard part.. If he is.. And this is just pretend worked.  Just be ready if he's dating someone else. He knows you.  And as seen on tv, we're being exaggerated.
Dani: I'm so nervous about that.
Jenn: Me too.  I'm either gonna come out of here smelling like a cookie, or kind of pigeon holed and stereotyped, which is what I expected.
Dani: I'm worried I'll be portrayed as a villain..
Jenn: I don't think so.  It really lifted the mood in here..  It was a great move.  Every moment of it.
Dani: I don't regret doing it.  I just don't want people to think I'm mean..
Jenn: She just got sloppy with her game, even with coaching.  Even in AllStars, she had people around her, becuase her social game was not tight.  She just wins.. It would've been so hard to get her out.  It was perfect time.  you made your move.  Just stand by it.
Dani: I do.  I just hope they're showing how.
Jenn: No offense to her fans, but did she get a good edit?  She was pretty mean here..
Dani: She was mean here.. "I had no reason to be here and I was a fat ass.."
Jenn: Again.. not a lot of room to say that, in terms of bodies. on her part.  Who gives a hot damn if people think you're a villiain?  It would just be her fans..
Dani: I just remember seeing everyone's faces when I took Wil off and put her up.
Jenn: Move it or lose it, lady..
Dani: You don't know how much these talks help me.. I can't even talk to Dan like this..
Jenn: I a;ppreciate that.. I've been on this earth for too long.. You're a smart lady.  You'll figure it out.

Dani: I never wanna intentionally hurt anybody, and I feel like I'm hurting Trey..
Jenn: You just kinda have to leave that behind in here..
Dani: I just have to forget about him
Jenn: Just be prepared for him to be seeing someone else..  I have to be prepared for the same with my ex.. It's such a weird gray area.. So much left to be said.. and you'll have your say when you get out of here.  Just be mentally prepared for both.. If he's not, sweet.  If he is, sweet.  Don't think it's not ok to feel lonely.  Don't think it's not ok to feel sad.  It's ok to feel that way.  Don't ever be ashmaed about how you feel.  Feel it.  Own it.  But come to a resolution..
Dani Ok
Jenn: It sounds like he really cares about you..
Dani: Yeah, but in that lemon-lime game, Shane picks me up, and you're humping me..
Jenn: But that was funny.. He's gotta laugh about the chick humping you.

Dani: There was one point where he was like..
1:43am They wrap it up..
Dani: I frikkin love you.
Jenn: Right back at you, lady.


**DR to come: omg!! a lesbian hugged me!! she wouldn't let me go!!

1:45am
Checking the Quad, Ashley's pillow chatting with Wil.. At the moment, he sounds quite resigned to his fate.  He wants to get drunk and read every magazine he can find..


Jenn joins them and talk turns to Sushi.. Jenn goes to a place in Brooklyn where they have free Sake.
**I wonder if my nephew Caleb goes there..

1:49am
Dan comes in to sushi central, takes his shirt off, then goes back out to the kitchen area..  Ian and Shane are chatting at the dining table..

Ian: I'd wear the chicken suit, I'd..
Shane: Think about it, after this week, there's only 4 weeks left..

1:52am
Jenn whispers to Ashley and Wil about her conversation with Danielle..
Jenn: She said, I absolutely love Wil, and I was just pullin' a card saying how upset I'd be if you left.. She's all, "I'm on slop, I get picked on a lot, blablabla.."
Wil: I told her.. You can go far, but you have to watch these guys, and if I stay, we can totally..
Jenn: She gets it.
Wil: I'm worried about.. I wonder if this is all to get me back.. I can just see my goodbye messages.. "you f'd me over!!"

Talk turns to beer preferences.

Wil: I would probably shave the side of my head for 2 benadryls and a martini right now. I'd be out til Thursday at 5.

1:59am
F3
bathroom

Brit: So Dan, have you ever been to http://marykay.com/janelledesanto?
Dan: I hear you get a free 15 minute skype call with every purchase.

2:03am
F1
Most of the HGs are now gathered in the dining area..
Dani: Wil, what are you gonna do finale night?
Wil: Depends.. If I go Thursday night, I'm not gonna spend Finale night with you people..

Talk turns to alcohol preferences..





 And alcohol dislikes..
2:06am
General chatter in the dining area.. Wil's entertaining..

2:12am
Ian says it's time for bed.. everyone disperses.. Ian goes up to the HoH landing, knocks.. no answer..


He walks all over the house and in the back yard and back.. and to the bathroom, where Dan, Brit and Danielle tell him goodnight..

Passing through...

Jenn/Ash/Wil: G'night Ian
Ian: Did one of you pass gas?
Wil: Jenn did.

And to bed..

2:17a

Dan: I do respond to everyone.
Brit: Except Ragan Fox. Ooh.
Dan: I'm sorry, man.  I like you.

Danielle: Do you think they're gonna have guest hosts this year?
Brit: Well, Zingbot was an epic fail.. They're gonna have to bring the heat..

2:20am
They seem like they're beginning to wind down..



Wil: It's 5am on the east coast..
Jenn: oh my gah..
Wil: Wind Down Wednesday begins in 12 hours..




2:22am
Frank goes out of HoH and back..

**Didja really think Ashley was going to be that obvious to her threesome and desert them to cuddle in your bed tonight?

2:23a
F1/2 -Wil, Jenn and Ash - pillow talk about being anywhere else.. and light Joe mocking..
F3/4 - Dan, Danielle, Shane..

Shane: My dad and I dress up in fat suits and go bowling.
Dani: Really??
Shane: Yeah.  There's not much to do in Vermont.

Shane leaves.. Dan and Danielle talk.

2:28a
Dan, Danielle

Dan: So what's up?  You in a better mood after talking to Jenn?
Danielle: Yeah.. just this week sucks. I've been kinda sad all week.  You just started noticing yesterday.  Shane, Trey, the Zingbot comment, I'm afraid I'm being villainized..
Dan: I can help you with one of those.  You should never be lonely.
Danielle: You're always MIA.
Dan: I'm either eating or in the pool.

2:30am
While Danielle complains to Dan, and he does his nightly rebuild..


Shane, Britney and Joe bond over Have Nots at the kitchen counter.. and talk turns to Pandora's Box.. Brit tells about one during her season...  and luxury comps for clothing.. 
**potty break

2:41a
Dan: There's still 6 million that like you.  When you get outa here, people aren't gonna be like, "I hate you. You got Janelle out." They're just gonna wanna talk to you.
Danielle: You never answered the one question..
Dan: If I tell you, will you stop being sad and worrying about doucher?  I picked the order for 2 reasons.. I'll tell you the 1st.  The 2nd you're not ready for.
Danielle: WIll it hurt my feelings?
Dan: The 1st reason is because when I 1st met you, you said you were used to getting what you want, and the 2nd was I felt like you would be able to learn more than her and potentially you would be a much better player than her.. So I'd rather pick you second..
Danielle: But I don't
Dan: Because if you have the potential to be a better player, why would I want everyone to know that by picking you 1st.. I honestly thought you were used to getting whatever you want, and this would put you in your place a little.
Danielle: Because I was wearing a pretty lacy pink dress?
Dan: No..
Danielle: Because of how I approached you. I'm not mad at all.  Did you know you were getting 4th and 5th?
Dan: Yeah.  We knew before we came out. It was a snake draft.   I never realized how hard it would be to manage 2 girls..

Danielle denies being jealous of how much time he spent with Kara when she was on the block and needed him more than she did..

2:48am
Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Joe, Brit and Shane...

Shane: So yeah, obviously we're voting to keep you.  Wil came up and lied to my face again tonight.
Brit: If he asks me, I'm gonna tell him the truth.  I'm sure he'll talk to me tomorrow, and I'm gonna tell him the truth.  "I don't appreciate you telling people I'm in an alliance.  Going behind my back.  That's not good for me.." I'm not gonna say who..
Shane: Have you talked to Frank at all?
Joe: Frank can't vote unless there's a tie.
Shane: You should talk to Dan and Danielle now.. See where their head's at.

2:50a
F1
Bathroom


Joe: What can I do to entice you to keep me in this house?
Dan: I'm always all ears..
Joe: I'm not gonna say anything against Wil.. We all know he went upstairs the other day to get me pulled down, him as a pawn and.
Shane: Me or you..
Joe: He was like, if I pull this through.. I want you to know I had nothing to do with that.  I think you have a fair understanding of who I am and how I play.. Also with Janelle.. I don't abandon ship. Also, I can offer a safety to you if I win HoH.
Dan: How can you offer that to everyone though?
Joe: I haven't offered that to everyone.
Dan: How do I know you wont go back on that now?
Joe: The assurance is, I haven't gone back on my word to anyone in this house.  Wil.. There was a bunch of bs.. It's the way he chose to play.
Dan: So you're saying, if you win HoH..
Joe: You wont go up, period.  No backdoors, nothing.  Obviously, I know who's voting against me this week for sure.

Dan: I appreciate you coming to me.. and I haven't been approached by anyone else this week.. but I'll tell you tomorrow.  I appreciate you opening the lines of communication.  We haven't talked game since week one.
Joe: I was tryin' to talk to you last week.. It's a new week, and I feel like I have a chance to start over.. as a loner..
Dan: Obviously the reset helps that.  I know it sucks, but I think Janelle leaving actually helps you in this game.
Joe: And it answered questions for me..
Dan: At least you know.  Definitely.  I'll let you know. You're the first to come to me.

2:55a
Britney: Wacky Wednesday.  Everybody's favorite..
Joe: Yeah.. I went into the DR and I was like..

3am
Dan, Brit, Dani, Joe and Shane are chatting in the bathroom..

They're asking him questions about Chelsea.. and her brother, who Dan coaches. Dan says he's very conscious of not showing her little brother favortism, as well as not being too hard on him. Joe says he coaches his son too, and it's the hardest thing ever.. but the greatest joy.  Talk turns to gender inequality in clothing prices..

Dan: I wonder if they would bring her for a Pandora's Box.  If you saw Ryan's face, would you open it?
Brit: In a second.
Joe: If you saw Chelsea's face, would you?
Dan: Definitely.

3:08am
Brit: I was upstairs with Frank, and I heard that noise.. I was like, frikkin' Zingbot's back.
Dan: That'll air tomorrow.  What will they see?
**Tonight! :) Can't wait!
Brit: It'll end with the PoV Meeting.

3:15am
Joe, Shane, Brit, Dan, Danielle.. 
Family chatter.. Shane's fading fast. 

Joe: Sticking together and being together is huge..
Dan: As we approach day 40 without our spouses..

3:30am
Shane: No, but there's a skunk outside.

Dan, Joe and Britney sprint to the sliding glass door..







Danielle seizes the opportunity to being her nightly ass check and pose..

Shane: Smell it.  That's definitely skunk.. Unless someone's got some good marijuana..

3:35am
To bed they all go..

Joe: 3:30
Dan: 6:30.. Good morning, Chelsea.  Love you.
**5:30 in Michigan, no?


3:36am
Have Not

Brit: Last one in bed has to change all our batteries in the morning.  Here's mine, Joe.
Joe: hehehe

Bedtime giggles...

Brit:  Hey, Shane?  You realize we have to beat Dan and Ian tomorrow?
Shane: In badminton?
Brit: Yeah.. I'm gonna start running drills.  That first line judge screwed us..
Shane: We'll gettem back.

3:40am  - Have Not Food Fantasies on F3/4 - funny flashback moment for ya to end the overnight..

Oops.. almost.. not quite the end, it seems..

3:51am
While Have Not Food Fantasies continue, Wil  has woken up and gone into the kitchen..

After a bit of pacing, he heads outside with a cup of tea.  I'll let you know if he speaks to us..

3:58am
Wil doesn't speak, but he does move over to the jacuzzi, take off a bunch of clothes and fiddle with his hair some more.. I think he's having another panic attack.. He just put his hand to his heart, as if to calm it from racing..

4:04am
Checking the quad, Britney's still riffing in the Have Not Room.  Everyone's giggling in there.. Wil remains silent by the jacuzzi.









Permalink







34 Comments:

Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

Morning caro! Been up for two hours already this morning makes me feel for you! I laughed when I read Lessa's comment about Ian having nothing to worry about and then the insuing make out comments.

August 15, 2012 at 3:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning Vigilant. :)

3 and a half hours!

not that i'm begging for more sympathy. ;p

August 15, 2012 at 3:57 AM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

Yeah well I woke up in the middle of an allergic reaction to something... throat swollen and eyes burning... great way to wake up let me tell ya

August 15, 2012 at 4:01 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

owie owie owie.. i'm sorry.. how you doin' now?

August 15, 2012 at 4:02 AM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

Still swollen in the throat... and I'm hungry... which sucks cause I can't swallow right now... got enough room to breath... that's about it...

August 15, 2012 at 4:17 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Yikes!! Might it be a good idea to seek medical attention?

August 15, 2012 at 4:20 AM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

I Have benadryl... its helping... enough

August 15, 2012 at 4:27 AM  
Blogger Natalie37 said...

Good morning Carolyn, and everyone! I just have a quick comment this morning. Why is Danielle crying and so upset over this Trey guy from back home? I thought she was in love with Shane? She's making herself look even worse, in my opinion. I think she's finally figured out that Shane's not interested, so she's ready to move on to the next man. That girl! I don't think this is helping her image outside of the house at all.

August 15, 2012 at 4:28 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!!
Good morning BBDishers!!

Hope all is well with everyone this morning! I'm okay for now, but about midday, I'm sure I'll get some payback for watching BBAD and some of the feeds this early AM. I was dozing and like you Carolyn, my eyes popped open in time for the HOH makeout!! I think their date was rather cute... Well I need to read TOR to see what I missed after finally zzzzzzoning out this morning. But before I go, I'm compelled to do a morning snark...

Please... oh please Danielle... get over yourself!!! Stop fishing, no, it's no longer even fishing... stop begging for compliments, attention and understanding. Everyone is tired and noone really cares. I couldn't believe my ears last night when she was asking Ian questions (disguised as HOH comp training)... "Who would America say looks better in a bikin? Me or Janelle? Who would America say is smarter? Me or Britney?" OMG!! Enough already!! And where were your thoughts of this Trey when you were begging Shane for "massages"??? Okay, sorry Dani fans, but that rant was necessary for me this morning. Hope she takes it easy because I see a complete meltdown approaching. To the likes of which I don't even think Coach Dan could calm.

Well, off to TOR. I'll be peeking in periodically. Have a wonderful BB POV Day everyone!!

August 15, 2012 at 4:40 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Vigilant. That sounds scary! I'm gonna agree with Carolyn. Maybe you should go have yourself checked out. I'll be praying for you to feel better soon.

August 15, 2012 at 4:42 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I just added quite a bit from the makeout session to the overnight..

gonna collapse for a little nap now.

August 15, 2012 at 5:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning, Lucky13! :)

G'morning, Natalie! :)

August 15, 2012 at 5:42 AM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

I should be good... did some web self diagnosis. The throat swelling and eye itching are done, only thing left is an elongated and swollen uvula and that can last 2-3 days from what I read. Its generally caused by the uvula intercepting a bacteria or virus/micro organism and the white blood cells rush there to fight it off before it enters the body. The alergic reaction is common in an elongated state.

Now that the medical lesson is done, I want the over under on ashley and frank hookin up before the season is out!

August 15, 2012 at 6:14 AM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Good morning Caro (((huggies)))
I have not posted in a couple of days but I have been lurking. Day 6 of horrid migraine :( Thanks for keeping me up-to-date as I have not been glued to the feeds during this as it only makes it worse, especially if Danielle is on cam. I hope Ian didn't get himself in her target range with the honesty of who america would vote.
The date was really cute, even when he got to lil squeeze or two. Brit may use this to get Ian to put Frank up or possibly BD him, will he fall for it if she does? We shall see. I am gonna lay down and rest my eyes while the HGs are still sleeping. Be back later for the Veto Party. Have a great day dishy family!

August 15, 2012 at 6:17 AM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Oh and Delusional Dani claims to be a RN but if you go to the states license bureau, it says she is a LPN, huge difference.

August 15, 2012 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Morning everyone! How I've missed you all! Super busy, trying to play catch up! Caro, I haven't forgotten you! Perhaps I can spill the beans I a few weeks, but until then, please keep fingers crossed and send me good vibes!


I love this game! Love Frank and Ashley, too. A nice surprise!

August 15, 2012 at 6:35 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

*repost, did it on the wrong one..my bad.

Good morning Ms. Carolyn! And good morning to everyone else also!

Oh my heart is breaking for my Ian this morning. I mean, I know he didn't really have a chance with Ash but I do believe he thought so. And I'm sure it stings more because it's Frank. Poor kid. I hope when the show is over he will get lots of young girls falling all over him and he will be thinking, "Ashley who?".

And Caro, on a side note, yesterday morning as I waited for my doc to begin my 18 back injections I thought, hmmmm, I'll read the Overnight Report. Little did I know it was the triple X version! OMG, thank you for the laughs, and pure shock, of reporting that. It really helped ease my mind of the impending doom about to happen trying to figure out how the term tossed salad came about!

August 15, 2012 at 6:38 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Lucky13-

Regarding Dani last night, I caught that too. I have know people who have Narcissitic Personality Disorder and in my opinion that is exactly what this girl is dealing with.

August 15, 2012 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning Carolyn and everyone else.

Dani just makes me so tired! I don't think I have ever seen anyone who is so needy. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't she just have 2 dates with this Trey guy?

If she finds out that Ashley is actually getting some action from Frank I think she is going to be jealous that she is getting all the viewer attention and try for Franks attention again.

It seems as if every conversation she is in has to be somehow related to her. Poor thing, last night when I heard her talking and crying to Wil about Shane i almost threw up. She was saying how Shane was so crazy about her and was trying to hide it by being mean to her. Huh!

I'm just not into this Frank/Ashley romance. It actually kinda makes me sick at my stomach. All I can think about is how they have all been talking about how bad he smells. Doesn't sound very appealing!

August 15, 2012 at 6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning Carolyn! So happy about frank and ashley's make out session! Finally something entertaining!!!

On another note, I had the best dream last night that Dan was my coach in the bb house and he helped me win! And all I was concerned with was getting his number afterwards so we could be friends! Haha

August 15, 2012 at 7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, again, for the great report!! I find I can barely watch the feeds now when Danielle is on them. I hope she doesn't win HOH for that one reason-- she will be the center of attention AGAIN.

Her desperate need for attention is draining just for an observer, let alone the person she's having the conversation with.

The funny thing, to me-- is the CBS edit is actually not making her look too bad, which is what she's so worried about. Little does she know, it's her ACTUAL personality that is turning everyone off.

August 15, 2012 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Interesting night for Frank and Ashley. No, Ian's not in the picture, but I'm sure this is short lived as well.

Danille does seem to have more issues than at first glance one may think. I guess looks can hide a lot at first until you get to know someone better.

I really think Wil needs to be out before jury so he can get back to his friends and family. Being cooped up in jury house might not be good for his panic attacks.

August 15, 2012 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Grendon what is your take on the Frank/Ashley romance? Can't wait to hear.

August 15, 2012 at 7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Theres nothing more dangerous than an Ian scorned!
Hey Jenn, the wise old sage act is lame. Play the game or go home

August 15, 2012 at 8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its funny Dani is actually getting a pretty good edit on the Show. Its the feeds where shes losing fans. Does anyone thing Trey exists, or is he a lie to save face with her failure of a showmance

August 15, 2012 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

good morning carolyn I think ash and franks date was dumb but hay ash can go, she hasnt won any thing and now shes kissed 4 guys in the house byebye ash

August 15, 2012 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

I agree on the frank ash relation ship being gross

August 15, 2012 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger MommaKate said...

Morning Caro. While I was listening to the feeds/surfing the internet this am around 11:45-11:46 eastern time on cam 3 (Boogie sleeping on bathroom couch) I heard noises... very faint... Sounded kind of like they might be coming from that machine in that one room (prize machine I think it is)I could be completely wrong and just hearing stuff... It might have just been a camera adjusting.. but when I heard it that was the first thing I thought....Did you hear it? or am I crazy? lol

August 15, 2012 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Everyone!! :0)


New top post!!! The morning has begun!

JoinMe!

August 15, 2012 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



G'morning, Jade! :)

Good morning, RobTan! :)

Good morning, CountryGirl! :)

G'morning, ShiShi! :)

Good morning, DavidB! :)

Good morning, PrincessZac! :)


Good morning, K-Mac! :) i thought it was fun too!

Good morning, Susan! :)

Good morning, Lucky13! :)

Good morning, Zany!!!!! :) - ok.. you know what i'm thinkin' right??? #2???


Good morning, WendyBBFanatic! :) (((huggs))


Hiya Vigilant! :) I hope you're feeling all better!!

Good morning, Pammm!! :)

Good morning, Blueeeeee! :))


Good morning, GayTor ! You better check in!

August 15, 2012 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Morning Lovely Caro!

Thanks for the TOR!

The Frashley (?) ice cream date was unexpected and cute! I never got a feeling they were in to each other. Who knew?!

As far as Ian, do feel sorry for him but I think he is smart enough to know that she wasn't really in to him and there was nothing there. He's a great guy and I'm sure he'll have a much better chance once he's outside of the house to be happy :)

Now, Danielle. As much as I hated her for lying and doing a full character assassination on Janelle, seeing the way she really is makes me feel sorry for her. Her constant lying, even about her self (alcoholic, marriage, parents, siblings, friends, etc), constantly seeking attention and wanting to be complemented and all the other factors makes me think she really needs help. In no way do I mean it in a rude/mean way but honestly, she needs help with her self image and self esteem. Whatever happened to her in the past and created the type of personality she has today. Why would she constantly ask people to compare her and Janelle? Why would she lie about being married or being an alcoholic? Why be so clingy towards Shane and create something that wasn't there? Unfortunately it all boils down to her personality disorder, if thats what you want to call it.

Again, i don't go out of my way to hate a HG let alone anyone else. Yes, she did play a huge part in getting my fav player out but just like Janelle, I don't think she deserves any hate. Unless you have been in that house, no one can say they know how it feels.

I hope she has a strong support group around her to help her with some of the backlash she will receive when she comes out.

Like her or not, no one, whether a HG or in real life, deserves to be hated.

August 15, 2012 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Justme1099 said...

I'm so glad I'm not an OLD bitter lonely lady who has nothing better to do then personally attack a 23 year old girl who u know nothing about.

She is way prettier than you and lessa ever were now and that age.

Realize your fucking disrespectful and pathetic.

See ya in Vegas!

August 15, 2012 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Just me - You have BBDish confused with 99% of the other big brother sites.

If you want to see what an attack is on your friend, you should go visit those...

And this is the last comment of yours that will ever be published here.

August 15, 2012 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Good for you Caro. Looks like Just needs just as much help as her friend Dani. I pray for those kind of people nightly! You are amazing and BBDish the by far the best BB Blog out there. I am exclusive here, I have tried other sites in BB years past but none add up! Thanks again for all you do, sorry this hater posted this untrue, vile stuff.
Remember, haters make you famous :)

August 15, 2012 at 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below