;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Big Brother 14: Frank and Ashley ~ A Showmance Begins? Or Friends with Benefits?


12:30am BBT
So.. This is what I just woke up to..
Click the Pic to get to the Live Feeds and use the Flashback feature.

Miraculously, without the aide of caffeine, I had the presence of mind to click and capture the moment.

See what happens when I take my eyes off the critters for a couple hours?! Clearly, I need to dive into flashback!  If you missed it, you do too.  The make out session starts at about 12:17am BBT.  17 minutes too late for the Showtime BBAD folks.  Oh well.  Sucks to be them.

***What follows the makeout session is Frank asking Ashley to spend the night up there with him.. 

12:15am
Feed 1
Ashley and Frank

Frank: Well, do you wanna make out on the couch for a little bit?
Ash: Yeah, let's do it.

Frank stands up.

Ash: Are you serious??
Frank: Yeah.


Ashley stands up.. Frank takes her hand and sets himself down on the couch in one fluid motion..



Ashley: Frank, I'm scared.  I told Britney I was kinda nervous to come up here.
Frank: Why is that?
Ashley: I don't know..


Frank leans back.. Still holding her hand..






Ashley: Oh my God.. You're for real..

Frank:  Yeah


..and down she goes.. although still pulling back and a bit reticent




Ashley: hehehe.. ahhh


And away they go...


and go..




and go..



Ashley:  That was awesome.  I can't believe you just did that.

Frank: I speak from the heart, ya know?  I speak the truth.



Frank: I love the cameras are both dialed in right now too..

Ashley: oh hoh my gah.. That was nice.. I liked that..

Frank: hehehe


They're both giggling and grinning ear to ear..
Frank: I forget til like half way through that, ok, cameras are on us right now..

Ashley: I know.. Lookit.. I still have a little bit of wine..

Frank: I can bring the wine over..

Ashley: No, No.. That's ok..


He does anyway.. and replaces himself on the couch.. on top of her..

Ashley: Wow.. We're like on a real date.

Frank: Yeah!

...and goes in for another kiss.




This one goes quite well..





A couple more minutes into it, and they're a lot more comfortable with each other now..






Ashley:  I was telling Britney before I came up here, I was like, this is getting serious.. I'm getting nervous..

Frank: Yeah..

Ashley: For real, I'm not kidding, I'm getting nervous..

Frank: Cuz I think when you initially asked, you were like, wanna have some ice cream later, it was because we both wanted ice cream.

Ashley: Yes!

Frank: And then it like turned into this big thing with Ian got his feelings hurt, and everybody started pouring more gasoline onto the fire..

Ashley: hehehe..  I know.. Which made it really good.

Frank: hehe


Ashley: This is exactly what I secretly wanted.

Frank: Yeah?

Ashley: Yeah.

Frank: A little make out session?

Ashley: Yeah.

Frank: Makin' out on the couch is fun.

Ashley: I needed it.

Frank: It's like high school..

Ashley: Yeah.. Got the giggles.. like.. our parents are downstairs.

Frank: Our parents are watchin' at home!
Ashley: My mom's sleeping.
Frank: My parents are in the central time zone.  Mom, please, just turn the channel for a minute if you're watchin..


Ashley: Mom, it's all in good fun.  You have no idea.. We're locked down.. and we're friends..
Frank: Yeah..
Ashley: ..with benefits.
Frank: It's funny.
Ashley: I know.  I like it.  I had a lot of fun tonight..
Frank: It was fun.  I had fun too.  I felt really bad about Ian..

Ashley:  I tried to tell Britney.. I was like, "you know he's faking it. he's not really that upset."

Frank: Oh, he's upset.

Ashley: Oh he's not.
Frank: Why do you say that?
Ash: I just feel like he's not..
Frank: I mean, I don't know if he really thought he had a chance.. I don't think anyone else did.. but  I think he kinda thought that maybe he did.
Ash: I don't think so.
Frank: I think so..


**and the look we never, ever, ever see from Shane to Danielle has returned to Frank's eyes, so they should be making out again in 3.. 2...  Oooh.. clever.. he lays back to see if she'll come to him this time.. 

Judging by the kiss I arrived to the live feeds at at 12:30am BBT.. it worked..


Frank: I can't believe we made out on camera..
Ash: Me neither.. I never woul've thought in a million years.. I liked it though.

Frank: Well, come kiss me some more then!
Ash: Really??
Frank: Well, sure. I don't mind.  What else we gonna do? We're waitin' for the cheescake to get hard down there..
Ash: ok...




 **Frank, you bad boy.. i just noticed he's gone easy access with the jeans.. just in case?


 More making out, more talking.. Then Frank asks.. and asks again and again.. for Ashley to spend the night up there with him..








Permalink







5 Comments:

Blogger Margaree said...

0_o ok totally was not expecting that! lol

August 15, 2012 at 6:16 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Finally! Maybe I'm a voyeur? Nah, just been waiting on something to happen!

August 15, 2012 at 6:22 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Good morning Ms. Carolyn! And good morning to everyone else also!

Oh my heart is breaking for my Ian this morning. I mean, I know he didn't really have a chance with Ash but I do believe he thought so. And I'm sure it stings more because it's Frank. Poor kid. I hope when the show is over he will get lots of young girls falling all over him and he will be thinking, "Ashley who?".

And Caro, on a side note, yesterday morning as I waited for my doc to begin my 18 back injections I thought, hmmmm, I'll read the Overnight Report. Little did I know it was the triple X version! OMG, thank you for the laughs, and pure shock, of reporting that. It really helped ease my mind of the impending doom about to happen trying to figure out how the term tossed salad came about!

August 15, 2012 at 6:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Hi Dishers,

I was going to pop in here and say hi, then go read TOR, and then I saw the picture...well after stopping to read the first part, I am finally here to say HI...what a beginning...hehe

Now I will go finish reading TOR...

Pam

August 15, 2012 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hello everybody. Ian said she was too stupid (paraphrase) does he really deserve sympathy?

August 15, 2012 at 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below