;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Couch Jumpin HOH!

... or something. Title completely in honor of those in the comment section that see the resemblance. Hee. Let's get this HOH show on the road BB! I got some logs to saw.. though Frank's beat me to it. Heh.

11:06 - Finally!

 Shane; it's not gonna hurt my feelings if someone skips honest.. New digs! There's dozer! Blue moon! Check it out!

Akon for the CD

Shane: that's my sister
Dan: Don't let boogie see it!

Turkey Jerky, Lucky Charms, chips ahoy with resees.. string cheese, all natural salsa, doritos..vermont shirt, etc...

Shane: Dig the hell in, if you want anything..

I'm getting Fish with sound - grrr..

Shane: Jen you didn't have to get up here girl! Go on! Thanks!

Dan: Don't you think his sister looks like a better looking Brooke Hogan?

Letter time: Dear broseph, I'm thinking to myself as I'm sitting here writing my letter, this is the longest I've been without you.. the house is clearner - that's funny shannon - went on the cruise pretty sure I was the youngest one out there, could have used you with your sexy legs dance moves, started school last semester, we know you have what it takes to make it all the way, please know you have many people supporting you, your missed, getter done, love your sister Shannon..

Shane: Thanks Shannon - love you, love you all!

They ask about the Crazy Legs dance moves - and he got disqualified because he touched the judges "inappropriately, let's just say. I was 4 Long Island Ice Teas in.."

Shane: appreciate everyone coming up..
Dan: Your beer and wine was seriously upgraded.
Shane: But no coffee, disappointing.

11:13 - finally, picture returns..
A hat, necklace..




Britney: according to your basket, Vermont is a really cool place.
Ian: Lots of cows wearing sunglasses...

Boogie; Did you guys hear this? His sister is moving to my hometown, where I grew up. Its crazy..




 Boogie; i'm going to visit my grandma later this year
Shane: Give me a shout, we'll go!
Boogie: Show you all the happenin spots - gotta start early, stuff closes down early.. I'm like I just got here!

Talk about what time the bars close in different places...

Joe: In Chicago, you have to stop serving alcohol at three, but can start serving again at 6am..
--Lessa: heh. here in my town, it's 5 and 6. *L*

Shane; Go ahead and head down, I know you're tired...

The crowd starts to thin...



Brit: (singsongs) shane can't nominate me, no matter how mean I am!
Shane: (chuckles) Pissed about that, I'm just sayin..

Dani: Dan scared me there for a minute..
Ian: He was flyin..
Dan: I just didn't want to lose to her...
--Lessa: hehehe.

11:25 Frank makes it up at last..
Frank: Sorry man, I slept through it!

11:27 Ashley has a big announcement 2 bottles of wine and 7 beers..


And if they're staying up drinkin? I'm sleepin. *L* G'night dishers! Stay tuned for Carolyn's Overnight Report, and another brand new (...repeat? heh) week!






Permalink







4 Comments:

Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

Hey Lessa ... Not sure what Skippy's problem is, I'm not getting visual either. :( thanks for wakin up just to this for for e1. We love ya girl! How are ya feelin??? Any better, I hope?

August 16, 2012 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hey Softball Mom - I'm still feeling pretty sickly, about to take some more nyquil and fall asleep. :)

August 16, 2012 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger nancyk89 said...

I really hope he puts up boggie and frank if not waste of hoh exspecially if there a double evition next week....

August 17, 2012 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good Morning Carolyn. You probably still having BB Dreams but I know it's your usual time so ;-p .

Hope you get a screen cap of Ashley and Ian in the tub on 3 at 1:17 BBT. So cute.

The drunken Britney and Danielle? I think they are in SR with Shane and Joe waiting outside the door whispering. I think they are talking game but I can't understand a word of the whispering. They are waiting to get the drunk girl with pillows. The girls come out and get lambasted. All screams and giggles. Dan is chaperoning the bathtub date.

That's my report. I want to hear more game talk tonight but I think Shane is too drunk and I doubt Danielle will leave him alone so he can.

I'm expecting a Frank/Mike nomination tomorrow and can't wait for it. It really is the only smart way to be sure to break them up. If not both up, then one can win PoV and take the showmance partner down and also be safe.

And I hope the Newbies band together to get out Mike. They have made it obvious they aren't happy that he now has $16K in prize money and he's already rich while that kind of money could make a huge difference in any of their lives.

Enough babbling. I'm starting to sound like Blue... :-p~ G'Night unless something really special comes up before you start your TOR.

Still no pain. I think the last 10 days were Braxton Hicks.

:o)
GaYToR

August 17, 2012 at 1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below