;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 17, 2012

Big Brother 14: Friday Morning

Happy Friday, BB Lovers!  It's Nomination Day in the BB14 house.  If all goes according to last night's discussions, Boogie and Frank will find themselves on the block today.  Boogie, of course, does not know this.  And..  Boogie is up before the bell.  Let's join him! 

8:24am
Feed 1 and 2
Backyard
Boogie
While the rest of the house sleeps, Boogie tells us how confident he feels that he and Frank are safe this week.  Shame Boogie can't read the Overnight Report and find out what's really going on.  You can. 

Boogie: Good morning. Happy Friday, Internet.  Of course.. Uhh.. I'm sure you guys were on the internet, did a check in to see who won what.  But a recap.. Britney took the safety.. Shane won the HoH, handily.. and I won 10,000 dollars.


Boogie: Feelin' good.  Hopefully after Frank keeping them safe last week.. built some trust.. wont get either of us on the block..  No need to win that HoH.  Ya never know.  Britney might pull a fast one.  Shane wont do it of his own accord.  Confidence scale of not being nominated?  I'm at a 9.  I'd be at a 10 if it was just Shane, but Britney's no dummy.  I think we're good. 

8:30am

Boogie: Friday August 17th.. Day 42.. Lemme accessorize with my bracelet.. I ain't nobody's marketing consultant.. Door shuts.  Day 42.  I love these people who lie about their professions.. TO me?  A marketing consultant is actually more impressive than the fact you had 3 failed record deals.  I don't mean the jaded person from Hollywood, but a record deal means nothing.  Don't get me wrong.  I like Wil.. but these people crack me up.  I know Danielle's lyin' about her job too.  I'm pretty sure she's a nurse, given her personality, age, etc.. Last night we were waiting for Shane to get his HoH key, and we were talking about Wil's exit line.. and someone said something about lying about professions.. She didn't see me see her.. But Danielle completely froze.  her eyes got all big.  I don't know why Danielle would lie.. about being a kindergarted teacher..  If she was 30 years old and maybe a doctor or a Nurse Practitioner, but does a nurse make that much more than a kindergarten teacher?  I don't know..

Boogie: Big (current events) news Julie dropped on the house.. As you know, we don't have info in here.. But.. Lakers get Dwight Howard.  That's big news.  I'm very curious what the Laker's had to give up to get Dwight Howard.  I'm pretty sure they gave up Andrew Binam (sp?)... I'd bet the 10 thousand I won last night on that.

Boogie: Very cool, BB, for you guys to do that with the current events.  Thank you.  Let's see.  So it's day 41.  I think we have 33 to go.  It should go by kinda fast, given that there's 10 people left.  Definitely got some double eviction fast forwards coming.  No doubt about it.  Got to get this baby movin'.

**He's right this time.  As announced last night, this coming Thursday will be a Fast Forward Double Eviction.

Boogie: I wanna slam Britney outa here on a quickie.. I'd also really like to send Britney to jury 1st.. Let her watch the movies and let the bitterness subside, enough to vote for the best player.  

Boogie: Let's do a mid-season scouting report.  Frank.. love him.. He;s been my Dr. Will in here.  Ian.. love the kid, but not the best in competitions.. I need him to win an HoH.  He's gotta knock someone out for me.  Don't wanna sit next to him in the end.. He's too darn likeable.. He'd give a good speeech and I think he'd do well in a QnA.. He's gonna be happy as hell to get to jury, and I think he'll win the audience prize.. He's 21.  He still has a year of school to go.  Let him take the 25k and be happy.

Boogie: Let's go to Jenn.. Jenn.. I need to keep her around. She lost Wil and she is constantly looking for validation and support.  Clearly in her life, she's missing something.  Mike Boogie can offer that.  He actually cares about people.  I can be that person for Jenn.  In fact.. I think that'll be my little mini goal for today.  But.. drawback for Jenn.. kinda like Ian.. I really don't see her winning a contest.  She tries hard.. She's a good person..

Boogie: Moving on.. Ashley.. Sweet girl.. I love Ashley.  Vry nice girl.  She had a horrible back injury and only complained  a little.  She's just a sweetheart.  Ashley would be my dream hg to sit next to in the final 2.  She's likeable, and she will coast far in this game.  And I'd like to bring her along.  She's like the Chicken George of my season... in that she'd be so non-threatening in the comps coming down..

Boogie: Next up.. Chef Joe.  I've kinda got him where I want him too.  Me and Frank were able to make him feel with a look and a wink a day that we were the ones keeping him safe.. Would he stab us in the back?  Maybe?  He'll probably be nominated today, but it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if he won the Veto.

Boogie: Shane.. Captain friggin America.. and that's a good and a bad thing.. I love his competitive fire.. very similar to me.  I'm not saying I'm on his level, but I am saying.. our mutual competitiveness holds value to Shane.  So when he sees me running up and down the matt with him, he respects that effort.  So, I wanna keep him in the game as well, for a couple reasons.  I think he'll remain super-loyal as long as Brit doesn't get to him.   He's a monstrous target, so as the numbers dwindle.. if me or Frank ever find ourselves in harms way, all we have to say is, well look at Shane.  The guy has won 3 vetos and 2 HoHs.  He's won 5 out of the 11 competitions. I mean.. Fck.  Take the veto tomorrow too, dog.  As long as we're safe and not going up?  Win everything.  Cuz when the time comes and there are only 2 or 3 votes in a couple weeks, it's gonna be easy to say, this guy's won everything..  I do not wanna compete with him when there's 4 people left.  I do not want him there at the end.  It'd be tough to beat him.

8:55am
Boogie: Let's save Britney and Dan for last.. The fellow coaches..  I'm gonna get some Iced Coffee before the workout.  I'll be right back, internet..
8:57am

Boogie:  OK.. I'm back.. Danielle, Britney and Dan.  Here we go.  Danielle.  Um.  Nice girl. Obviously cast in the Jordan role.  Big shout out to Jordan and Jeff.  Never mettem.  Love to hang out with them after the show.  (fish)


Boogie: Use the term backdoored.  Backdoored is planned ahead of time.  I waited to see who won the Veto, then got her to do it.  She's like a player you treat like a robot or a video game.  Dan's at the controls, but I've grabbed the joystick too.  She's done pageants in the South.  THat alone puts her in warrior status.  But.. definitely not someone I'm afraid to lug along.. Not the strongest competitor, but with Janelle gone, the strongest of the girls.  I like Dnaielle, and I like the position she's in this game.  I think I've done a good job of buddying up with her.. This weekend, I think I'll spend more time with her talking about her brother and her parents.  I can tell it means a lot to her.. and though she can get a little long winded?  i think it's worth it.

9:00am
Boogie: Will Dan choose me over her?  If it.. (fish)

BB asks Boogie to wipe down the bathroom mirrors..

Boogie: Hope that works for ya.. If it doesn't.  Let me know.

9:04am Boogie goes back outside to resume his play by play..

Boogie: Alright, sorry internet.  Sometimes ya gotta do a few chores.  Britney.  I have kind of a love-hate with Brit.  She's fun to commiserate with because she's a classic complainer.  But sometimes it's a little too much.  She's never happy, even when she's happy.  Super cool chick.  Mature, yet immature.  Career woman, married, lived in NYC, bout to have kids.. But then just messy.. Kind of that princess factor like Janelle.  I expect more out of people who are married and have homes.

9:07am
Boogie: Game play, Britney.. (fish --wakey wakey?)

9:16am Yup.. Extended Fish.. Wakey, wakey, houseguests!  It's time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds.  Boogie's done his part.  Now it's your turn. 

Boogie: Britney's the one I trust the least.  Dan?  I love Dan.  He's a great guy.  He's definitely someone I want to have a lifelong friendship with.  Maybe he's setting up a big play on me..  but to be honest, if Dan scumbagged me, I'd look him in the eye, shake his hand and say good game.  I like him.  I wanna go far with him.  BUT.. He is the 1 person who can go toe to toe with me in the f2 seats.  He's a tad bit more likeable.. and he's the one person who can best me.. I can't take that chance.  So there ya have it folks.  You kind of have a sense of where I'm at. 


Boogie: My weekend plan?  Not get nominated.  Play a veto.  Maybe win a veto.  As long as I'm gonna be saf, not a whole lot of motivation..  There is no Have/Have Not comp.. so it's gonna be a pretty easy day around here...

9:20am
Feed 3 and 4
Meanwhile, Joe and Ashley are talking in the Arcade Room on 3 and 4.   He's filling her in on what he knows.. I join them as they're wrapping up.  I don't think Ashley's feeling very well this morning. 
Joe: Just say look, I'm on board 100%.  I'm safety in vote.
Ash: There's 4 of them.  It's frikkin obvious..
Joe: Just say stuff like that.

9:27am
Feed 3 and 4

After looking at the memory board, Joe and Ashley head outside..

Ash: That Have Not thing is actually a blessing in disguise.
Joe: It's our safety.  We gotta have it.  Pray we win something and if we do, we gotta be  loyal.  If they give us 2 weeks, we owe em big time.  It's time to be loyal.
Ash: Yeah.  It doesn't feel right not to be.
Joe: If they grant us the 2 weeks, we have to return the favor.
Ash: I agree.
Joe: I'm perfectly content with it being Brit, Shane, Ash and Joe in the Final 4.  If we're by them, come the 6, who do you think they want in here?  They don't wanna go against Dan.
Ash: Or Danielle.  She's goooood.

Joe: We could end up in the final 4.
Ash: I'm so there.  I don't wanna switch back n forth. 

Joe: I told him.. I'll go outa here, before I betray em.  I'm not playing Janelle's game.  I'm playing my game.  No flip-floppin.
Ash: We're in a great position.  We're not huge threats..

Joe: Boogie's comin' back out.  I think he knows he's a huge target.  That's why he's rackin' the cash up.
Ash: I think he doesn't even care if he goes home this week.  Like Wil.  Maybe Wil just knew he had no chance..
Joe: But also when you have as much as I heard he has?  I would kinda wanna go home too.
Ash: I didn't realize he was that big either.. He told me like a week ago he made youtube videos.
Joe: I didn't even know about that.. I heard he signed with a record label.. Good luck to him.  I hope he takes off.

Timecheck-- 9:32am

Boogie joins them outside.


Jenn's moving like a person in pain.. and very slowly..

 Talkin the backyard turns to Weight Watchers v Low Carb..After 3 minutes, Jenn finally makes it through the houwe and back into her bed.


Then she remembers she forgot something, and she makes her way slowly to the storage room.  From the way she's walking, it looks like her hips are sore as well.  Up in HoH, Shane is stirring..


9:38am Then back to bed..


9:42am
Ashley and Boogie
Backyard

Chatter about the comp last night.. and the Derby Coach Comp.

9:46am

Joe rejoins Boogie and Ashley, and comp talk continues.. They all agree Shane completely smoked em... and Britney did very well too.  They're all enjoying the oh-so-rare for Southern California  overcast August day.

9:48am
Frank is up... He comes outside to join them with his coffee..

Ash: That was nice of America to pick the 10k prize..
Boogie: They either pick the best or the worst..

Talk turns to who went for what..

Boogie: Shane just walked.
Joe: He walked.  He literally said, I wasn't even running or trying.. and then he said he could've got his ball out about 10 minutes earlier.. he just kept feelin' it.
Boogie: You said it best, Ashley.. You said, I've never seen anyone work out like this.  At Crunch, in L.A.  Everyone has personal trainers, but him?  He's.. Shane has another gear.

They all agree, Shane never went even close to full speed after the 1st 5 minutes.

Timecheck --- 9:54am

10:01am  - Chatter in the backyard has turned to football, and the men are making proclamations about who will be in the superbowl.. **time to say hi in comments. ;)

By the way, if you missed the overnight report, you also missed the latest BB offerings  on ebay:

First off,  under the heading of extreme BB collectibles...  Janelle is selling her Big Brother Coach Duffel Bag...

Next up on the eBay front, JoJo is selling quite a handful of items from her time in the house.. from competition costumes, to her green bikini, to her eviction tshirt and.. her BB Bag..

Janelle's bag is blue and black, and JoJo's is all black.. I guess they made the blue/black ones special for the coaches... making them all the more collectible!

10:12am
Boogie's doing stretches.. 
Frank inquires about Jenn, but Ashley hasn't spoken to her yet today..
Joe: What time are nominations?
Frank: They've been like 5 or 6..
Joe: I just pray I'm not on the block again.
Frank: I guess they've got enough footage with the HoH comp to not have to have anything else..

Joe: I just want a week off the block.
Frank: I've had to win HoH for that.
Joe: At least I wont be a have not.  I'm gonna try to tellem to put Ashley up.
Ash: Well, it's obvioously gonna be us.  I have my shpiel..
Joe: I have mine too.  It's operation throw Ashley under the bus.

Ash: hahahaha! Joe's been trying to throw me under the bus since week one.
Joe: Operation Throw Ash and Jenn under the bus.  You didn't vote for me.  Out you go.

10:17am
Talk turns to Wil..

Frank: It's so stupid to me that people lie about what they do in this house.  That's why his game was so weak.. He had to lie all the time.
Ash: I don't understand why people lie about money.
Frank: From what I heard, he signed 3 deals and they all felll through.
Joe: Yeah.. signing a deal doesn't mean you have money.  And obviously, we aint never heard of him, so..

Frank is really irritated by the lie.. He returns to it.. Joe says he agrees and ribs Frank a bit..   Boogie returns and talk turns to food..

Frank: Wil's not really his son.  I am.  And I'm his sous chef.  I am Levi!! 

Boogie: What would you be doing on a Friday, Ash.
Ash: I'd be getting ready for Bootie Ballet..  I like live there.. There's so many good classes.
Frank: What's Booty Ballet?  And guys can't take this class?
Ash: Sure they can.  There's plenty of guys.
Boogie: Don't you kindof hate all the people though?
Ash: I love it.
Frank: What do you mean?

Boogie: Just douchey Hollywood.
Ash: At Crunch, it's just hot girls and cool gay guys..

Timecheck.. 10:24am  Frank and Joe head inside.  Boogie and Ashley continue chatting about life outside.. at Crunch, Trader Joes and Starbucks.  Then Ashley shares her Chicken and Cool Whip diet..  

10:34am - Joe's cooking breakfast for Boogie, Ashley and Frank..  Chatter about fiber in the backyard.. Joe gets called to the DR..

10:35am
Feed 1
Ian and Britney are now awake.  Ian gives Britney a completely inaccurate report about who is where..

She moves on to the bathroom..  Ian fixes himself some coffee..

10:37am
Feed 3
Ashley, Frank and Boogie continue chatting in the backyard.. Boogie tells her she should've grabbed and stashed a bottle of wine last night.

Ian joins them. Ashley warnly greets him. 

Ian: Are you 2 feelin' sore this morning?
Boogie: Surprisingly not at all.  Are you?
Ian: Yeah.. I had 3 really bad falls.
Boogie: I thought my hip flexors would be, but I'm ok..
Ash: I couldn't afford to fall..

10:40am -- Jenn joins the outside crew.  She's still in pain.  Ashley gives her the corner.. Others give her sympathy..


Jenn recommends to Ian that he use the ice packs too. **seconded.

10:42am
Frank: I saw somebody..  You can't see em.. They're ducking down now.
Boogie: Sneaky Sneaky!!

10:45am
Boogie, Ian, Frank head inside for breakfast..  Jenn and Ashley remain in the backyard..  For the moment, they're talking about pain, Wil and the comp last night.  

Jenn: Yesterday was the worst for me.  I'm worried.
Ash: I think he's gonna put me and Joe up.  I haven't spoken game to him..

Jenn asks Ashley if she wants to talk to him together?  She says she's game.. They continue talking about Wil, and how badly they feel for him..


Jenn: Did Britney say anything last night?
Ash: no.. They didn't talk any game last night.
Jenn: I was so pissed last night.. (about everything under the sun)

10:50
Jenn: We can't underestimate ourselves.  This house.  I even cried in the DR.  I'm like.. What planet am I on.

Ash: It does crazy things to you.
Jenn: Oh well.  At least I keep it real. I'm just gonna stay positive..
Ash: It's the best medicine.

10:54am
OK.. Ashley's not giving up anything to Jenn.  Let's check on the boys.  Ian and Boogie are still at the dining table.. Frank's washing dishes.. Joe's at the counter.  General chatter and bed checks - who slept where..

10:56am
Boogie and Joe go back outside, joining Jenn.

Ashley's gone in.  Frank's still doing dishes..  Foodie talk in the backyard sends Jenn hobbling back to the kitche.. 

11:00am Danielle and Dan have now joined the living..


11:07am Boogie's solo in the backyard.  A handful of others are milling in the kitchen.  BB has told them they're going to be locked outside shortly.

Joe: The lockout is probably groceries.. They're probably refilling the storage room.
Jenn: You're probably right.

**I smell a rat..  or a Pandora's Box.  BB doesn't need to lock them out to refill the groceries.. Just locking them oout of Storage will accomplish that. 

11:09am
Joe goes back outside, says something to Boogie then returns to the kitchen area..

11:10am   Boogie opens his mouth, as if to speak..

**I'm all fingers, Boog.  Let's have it.

11:12am
F1/2
Shane: Frank goes, Boogie stays. If we can get the whole house against Boogie..  Hopefully he goes next week.  My biggest concern is keeping myself off the block next week.. and if i do go up, hopefully I have the votes..


Joe guarantees his support.

Shane: I'm gonna say, nothing personal, purely strategic.  you have a full team.  Fight for PoV.
Joe: The only thing.. i would be careful around Jenn.  I think she's a lot closer to Boogie than we know.  I think he's just told her to go floating out there.. I feel like Boogie's got her as a plant.

F3/4
 Simultaneously, downstairs, Ian and Boogie are talking.


Boogie tells Ian he feels safe with Shane as HoH, as long as Britney doesn't get in his ear.  Ian gives up nothing.  Dan comes outside and joins Boogie and Ian..

11:17am
Shane: We got the votes this week.  To guarantee one of them goes, we have to put them both up.  
Joe: We have to.
Shane: One of them wins veto, the other one goes home.

They're convinced Boogie doesn't even want to be in the house any more..

Shane: They said we're gonna get locked down here?
Joe: Yeah, I think they're gonna fill the storage room..
**Pandora???

Joe: This is a military oath.  The only thing that's ever been this strong is the Brigade.

Joe: Rest assured and sleep well.
Shane: I appreciate that. 

11:27am
BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown.  Please go outside, and close the sliding glass door.

Boogie races inside to grab something..

11:30am
Ashley's calmly attendin to her makeup.. then back to her room.. Many of the HGs are already out back.. Shane comes outside..


Dan: You're locked out too?
Shane: Yeah.
Joe: I think they're just fillin' the storage room. 
Dan: Shane, go directly to the HoH Room.


11:32am
Britney and Ian are on the hammock..

Brit: Wait.. Did they lock Shane inside the house?
Ian: No.. He's over there.


Ian: Is it true that in your season, Kristin would stock beers and drink em during the day?
Brit: That's something you'll have to ask her.

11:35am

Ashley's sharing her Whip Cream and Chicken love some more..  Frank's running the yard..

Britney joins the couch crew, leaving Ian solo on the hammock. Collective whining about no gatorade in the outside fridge and the basketball hoop being gone.


11:40am
Dan's in the pool, Ian's on the Hammock, Frank's running the yard.

Everyone else is chatting (or not) on the couches..

11:43am
Danielle moves over to the pool by Dan..
 A plane flies over..

Dan: Ian, do you think a plane that size could accurately drop something into the backyard?
Ian: Yeah.
Dan: That would be a cool Pandora's Box.


11:49am
F1

Danielle: Do you think we're ... ?
Dan: I think there's a pretty good shot at it.
Danielle: Well, I got called into the DR this morning, and they said..

11:52am
Dan: I can't believe how fast they cleaned this up.
Danielle: I can't believe how sore I am.  Did you see any of my wipeouts?
Dan: Yes.. and this is the 12th time you've asked me.


This concludes the morning update.  Please stay tuned for a new top post... I'll be opening an afternoon update shortly. 







Permalink







68 Comments:

Blogger Lucky13 said...

I got got... :-(

August 17, 2012 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

Are my comments not gettin through?

August 17, 2012 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Some mornings, Boogie is just plain likable. He's not too bad this morning. I know it won't last. But, at least I don't feel the need to ram Q-Tips in my ears so far today.

Good Morning, Caro!!!!! Did you keep it? hehehehe

August 17, 2012 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Blakrose said...

Oh Mike Boogie.. you are so clueless! Good Morning Carolyn and the dish! =) Thanks again for a great TOR, and morning updates!!

August 17, 2012 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Sitting here listening to Boogie ramble! So glad he started off saying he believes he and Frank are safe and that Shane doesn't have the "balls" to do it (my words not his)!! I can't wait to see his face at nominations!

My dream would be for it to be Double Eviction next Thursday night with BOTH Frank & Boogie going out the door.

My pick to win (as of right now) is Shane and of course our lovable Ian for the $25K prize!!

Just my two cents worth so far this morning!
Janice/GA

August 17, 2012 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

hahaha Boog is so confident i cant wait to see him and frank blind sided an up on the block

August 17, 2012 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger CZ said...

I agree with Janice; next Friday morning I want both Frank and Boogie gone!

August 17, 2012 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

It's really funny that Brit and Dan were saying that Shane is too 'moral' to want to break his word to Frankenboogie and put them on the block even though Shane already had that same idea of nominating them. Which leads me to this complaint.

I know Shane is pretty, but he has shown moments of clarity. He is not completely clueless. He does have a brain. And I am really sick of Frankenboogie ASSuming things and basically putting all the blame on Britney for Shane's actions. Britney had no real say in anything when Shane was HOH before. She wanted him to put up one member from each team and thought that was what they had settled on, but what did Shane do-put up 2 members from Janelle's team. Then when Shane won POV and thought about using it to put Frank up as a replacement nom, Brit tried to warn him. She said that he had just made an alliance with Frank and if he turned on that already it could come back to hurt him. He did it anyways.

The point is, it seems that everyone wants to blame her for things (like Wil spent the last week doing) but at the same time, no one wants to give her credit for anything, like she is hiding behind the guys (another thing Wil said).

You can't have it both ways people. You can't hold her responsible for influencing some of the bigger game moves but at the same time say she is basically doing nothing.

August 17, 2012 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Morning lovely Caro!

I would LOVE to see boogie nominated or bdoored! As much as I like frank, I think having boogie tied to him taints his game quite a bit.

Ian is Mr.BB Spy 2012! He's doing an excellent job at keeping Froogie in the dark about the quack pack. Froogie dont suspect a thing. I think of he can successfully keep this up, he'll definitely go far.

Shane. Shane is a comp beast! His social game is next to nothing but he definitely will be known as one of the greatest comp winners.

My dislike for Britney has come down and I'm actually liking her a bit. Still hate when she gets catty but she is friggin hilarious! Don't know how far she'll be able to get but as long as she gets further than the smug booger, I'm good with that!

Can't wait for noms today!

August 17, 2012 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Boogie may be good at manipulation, but his social game stinks. He believes talking to someone a day here and there will make a difference? Look at Dan--that is an example of someone with great social game. He has been building relationships since day one.

Boogie also seems clueless when it comes to what really is going on in the house. He is in for a shocker this week!

August 17, 2012 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

YeahI love hearing Boogie talk as if he has everyone right where he wants them, yet has no clue what's about to go down...

Ca't wait to see this reaction play out after the feeds come backs from noms...

August 17, 2012 at 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like we got our Dani back

August 17, 2012 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Can you tell I'm commenting as I'm reading again. I'm always so far behind. Still reading TOR.

It's quite ammusing to me that Danielle offered to stay behind with Shane in the HOH after everyone leaves in order to convince him to get rid of Frank. In what world does Danielle think she could have more influence over Shane than Dan or Britney? And if she's really concerned about the way the public is viewing her, don't use a game ploy as an excuse to stay in the HOH room alone with Shane.

August 17, 2012 at 9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Disagree with Boogie about one thing. I think Brit is happy most of the time. Its fun to complain, its her schtick

August 17, 2012 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Poor Caro. She's been handed quite a workout already this morning and the day in BB World just started.

August 17, 2012 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gah! Hi everyone!! :0)

August 17, 2012 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger vLO said...

Good morning/afternoon all! I'd love for froogie not to go but that's not happening. Boogie is being pleasant right now it'll all change after noms if Shane does in fact put them up :(

On another note I'm a Cali girl but now live in SC and I'm a laker fan so I absolutely love that Boogie knows we had to trade Bynum to get Howard. Maybe that's adding to my like of Boogie today.

August 17, 2012 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Double eviction = Frank then Boogie, please. That would heavy metal rockin roll y'all.

August 17, 2012 at 9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grendon
In her own little world

August 17, 2012 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Good morning, Lucky13! :) oops!

Good morning, Vigilant!! :) Looks like the are to me..

Good morning, Blue!! :) haha!

Good morning, Blakrose! :)) Thank you!

Good morning, Jade! :)

Good morning, Janice! :)) That was a treat this morning.. hehe

Good morning, CZ :)

Good morning, Grendon! :))

Good morning, Lovely Emrys! :))

Good morning, Christy in AL! :)) Big time! Dan is the Social Game King!


Good morning, David Lockner!! :0) Happy BIrthday to youuuu!! :)

Good morning, RobTan! :)

Grendon - Re Dani and Shane in HoH.. There was game talk, and then there was her trying to showmance.. and him being completely disinterested.


August 17, 2012 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Thank You Carolyn!!

RE: Shane and Dani....more and more, she reminds me so much of BB9 Natalie, and her unhealthy obsession with Matt...

August 17, 2012 at 10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every time I read one these comments that is just so well put, I scroll back up to see who
Posted it.... And everytime it's you grendon. I just don't understand the hate everyone has for Britney! She can be catty, but let's be honest. Even at her catty-est she's pretty darn funny.

August 17, 2012 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Sher said...

@Grendon -> well said ... and I couldn't agree more!

* so stealin' the "FrankenBoogie" !!!

August 17, 2012 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Sher said...

Well said!! And, I couldn't agree more!

* SO stealin' the "FrankenBoogie" ... lol !!!!

August 17, 2012 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger BLKMagic3K said...

Time is now to flick those booga boys!

August 17, 2012 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

As Grendon hits the nail on the head about Dani... I applaud!!

August 17, 2012 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...




Hi VLo!! :0)

Hi Unknown @ 9:34am

Hi KMac!! :))

Hi Sher!! :)

Hi BlkMagic! :)

August 17, 2012 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Good morning Carolyn thx for the many hours you and the others put in to keep all of us update.

Boogie layed it all out for us this morning. Boogie comes across like he running the show haha. I hope Shane does what he said to Joe last night. Frank and Boogie need to go.

I look forward to the week ahead. Also that Double Evicition that Frank and Boogfie have left the house.

August 17, 2012 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

I especially liked how Dani lingered offering to turn the light out for him, as he patiently waited to let her out the door. He told her if she couldn't sleep she could come back up... and then he let her out and locked the door! LOL! I wish she would cut it it out. Shane is really trying to be nice about the whole thing. He's probably very uncomfortable.

August 17, 2012 at 10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@BLKMagic3K - lol, flick a boogie week!!!

August 17, 2012 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning, Sherri! :) Thank you!

August 17, 2012 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger BLKMagic3K said...

Thx for pickin up on that, K-Mac. :wink, wink:

August 17, 2012 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Good Afternoon!

I was sooo ready for Boogie to get down right mean/nasty when talking to the internet but as others, am very surprised (pleasantly) that he kept it friendly.

August 17, 2012 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger BLKMagic3K said...

Sure you're tired of seeing it (NOT), Carolyn, but thanks for all you're tireless time and amazing energy with this site.
We all appreciate (not preesh!) your efforts and the entertainment and comraderie here.
Sssoooooo well done!

August 17, 2012 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I'm glad to see so many people buying a ticket for the Shane train. When he won his second POV and literally saved his life in the game, and then went on to win HOH and made the first big game move (which unfortunately got screwed up by the twist) I said that he was the most deserving to win the game at that point. I know things can change and other people can come to the forefront but he has been in the number one spot since week two as far as I'm concerned. If he continues this way and ends up in final 2, the only way he wouldn't win is if people don't vote for the person who played the best game. Unfortunately that has happened more than once.

Now, since I still have a bitter taste in my mouth from missing out on the blindside of a lifetime when AGP decided to keep Frank in the game, I am hoping the Frankenboogie nomination goes off without a hitch. I can't wait for the game talk to commence, for people to plead their cases and then on to the noms and ensuing aftermath. Can you imagine the lover's quarrel between Frank and Boogie? "YOU-You made me put up 2 pawns. You said we could trust them. You didn't even try to win HOH. You never cared about me at all did you? You've just been using me all this time to make Dan jealous. It all makes sense now. BTW-You owe me $16,000."

Aside from a great blindside, there is nothing better than seeing a player get played. (Unless it's a 2fer-seeing 2 players get played.)

August 17, 2012 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Laura :)

Thanks very much, BlkMgc :)

August 17, 2012 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

rob tan

I agree with your opinion of Britney being happy. Complaining is her schtick. And it usually gets a laugh from other people which I think is her goal.

Hey-it worked for Andy Rooney. He built a career on being a chronic complainer and people loved him.

August 17, 2012 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Thank you K-Mac

August 17, 2012 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

GRENDON..........Yeah!! Totally agree! I would love to see two get blindsided on Thursday!! I hope APG stays out of the game and quits controlling it. They screwed Shane's HOH last time; please please I hope they don't do it this time.

My only worry is that Shane will be swayed by Boogie or Frank's "sweet-talk".......hope he sticks with it!

Janice/GA

August 17, 2012 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Thank you Sher

And I'm so glad the Frankenboogie has caught on.

August 17, 2012 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Hey question...

Pre-nominations meetings should be starting soon right? These houseguests better get moving!!

Janice/GA

August 17, 2012 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger BLKMagic3K said...

:Spits out that same bad taste:
Grendon, you always seem to hit the nail on the head. Are ou a carpenter?
Metinks you should really get in the house.

August 17, 2012 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Lucky13

Thank you.

I should have done one big thank you but I always comment as I'm reading. I think I am finally caught up for now. I'm sure I'll get behind again when I help my daughter get ready to go camping.

August 17, 2012 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

lol ok one thing bout the dani shane thing if shane didnt liek her why kiss her twice, why flirt like he dose. You all say danis got split personality's so dose shaney boy he has made her feel like he likes her and some times the way i watch him with her he is defiantly flirting hard core with her.

One more thing i think every one in the bb house past and present have split personality, lie, cheat, and sceam Its bb its a part the game

Im still on the quack pack train woot woot quack pack to f5 woot woot

cant wait boog and frank to go up today and one leaves Thursday with the other following out at the de heheh i hope quack pack stays in tack till after de

August 17, 2012 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Hi Janice

I really hope we get our wish. My birthday is Wednesday, the 22nd. I would be more than willing to wait until Thursday to get my present.

August 17, 2012 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger BLKMagic3K said...

No maid service? How would Britney survive?

August 17, 2012 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger BLKMagic3K said...

G'Day y'all. Be well and well met.

August 17, 2012 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

BLKMagic3K

Thank you, I am very flattered. I don't know if I could play a cut throat game though. And I am pretty sure my personal feelings would outweigh my strategy unless I was lucky enough to be surrounded with a good support system and a great alliance.

August 17, 2012 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Hi, everyone. I've been monitoring but not commenting much this summer. I, too, hope at least Boogie gets on the block today, but aren't the Quack Pack going to out Ian if they tell Frank and Boogie they are getting nominated because they were about to turn on the Silent Six alliance anyway? Nobody else knows that except for Ian, right?

August 17, 2012 at 11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Caroline, how the heck do you manage to get up? I stayed up til 5am and then can't crawl out of bed and get going. Just read the morning report, now gonna dive into TOR, backwards I know but too lazy to reverse the order.

August 17, 2012 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Come on Shane. Get your pretty self moving. Blue needs some eye-candy and HOH nominations-day game-talk.

August 17, 2012 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Just wanted to say I personally enjoyed Boogie's talk this morning.

Also, If I was a HG I would never sell my bag! That and my key would be the two things I'd never let go of.

August 17, 2012 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

AH! Finally.

Thank you, Shane! ;)

August 17, 2012 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

Morning everyone! Loved watching Shane last night, just wish he would "kick" Dani to the curb!!

August 17, 2012 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm glad Shane is now talking game and is on camera, but he needs to lose the shirt.

Blue isn't feeling well today and Shane losing his shirt would make Blue feel better.

Shane losing his pants, too, would make me feel Great!

August 17, 2012 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hi Carolyn!

If (love it) FRANKNBOOGIE do both go up, this week will be good to see if Boogie can work his magic if one of them wins POV OR to see him have to turn on Frank.

August 17, 2012 at 11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder when Shane puts up Boogie and Frank if Jenn will claim responsibility?

August 17, 2012 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger ElizaD said...

Thank You Jade!!! I have been saying the same thing over and over again to myself about Dani and Shane...side note, I just accidentally typed Shame instead of Shane, as in Shame on him for flirting and kissing Dani if he isn't interested...

August 17, 2012 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Afternoon all!!

I was suprised last night when I saw Boogie go after the money. When I gave my hubby the update he just snickered and said, "Boogie is 9 steps ahead again". I asked what that meant and he said, "Boogie doesnt need that money, Shane does". HHMMMMM

Any chance that Boogie offers that $$ to Shane for safety of some type and thats why Boogie is feeling confident?

Have a great day everyone! XOXOXOX

August 17, 2012 at 11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just think if Boogie and Frank do go up, Frank if he is smart will do something about the fact that Boogie didn't do anything to protect their alliance...like play for HOH. Wouldn't it be funny to see Frank turn on Boogie, throw him under the bus and then Boogie would leave with his money he won, the stipend and his tail between his legs for Brit outlasting him, lol

Hey a girl can dream can't she? BTW have you all seen the stories about Dani at some other blogs? Supposedly a former bestie has decided to tell all...not nice for sure and given how insecure she is will make things a lot worse for her when she gets out.

August 17, 2012 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

LOL @Blue wanting to see a nekkid Shane! There are many whose day would be made great by that!!

August 17, 2012 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I am wondering about the Shane/Joe relationship. Is Shane just being 'nice' or does he have in the back of his mind that Joe would be a great person to sit next to in a final 2 situation?

Also-really worried about Pandora's Box. Rule of thumb: If everything is set up to have a perfect week (which it is) the box can only bring bad things. Just ask Porsche. Her PB very well may have cost her a half million dollars.

My personal way of looking at it is 'you can't miss what you never had.' Walk away Shane. Just walk away.

August 17, 2012 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

a former besti is probley jsut lieing big time on her belive me i had a besti and then boom they turn on you and make up a million lies, in the bb house all lie but out side some times your closest friends will lie the worse on you

and thanks elizD im glad a few others see it and stick up for her, I hope that when she gets out she dont have a bunch hate boohoo jani left, get over it. ive seen some really bad jani lovers hate big time on dani and dan and brit some bad threats were going around so not nice

August 17, 2012 at 11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Brit wants to make sure F/B go up, she better plant herself in hoh during the convos

August 17, 2012 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

"Dan: I can't believe how fast they cleaned this up.
Danielle: I can't believe how sore I am. Did you see any of my wipeouts?
Dan: Yes.. and this is the 12th time you've asked me."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

August 17, 2012 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Dan to Dani - "Yes and this is the 12th time you've asked me"...
Think he's growing weary of his "student" as well?

August 17, 2012 at 12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@jade good point for sure, don't believe most of what people say in these circumstances but I do suspect a bit of truth. Dani's stories just don't ring true at all, have known people like her. She is a beautiful young lady, very smart but I suspect for whatever reason extremely insecure and lonely and lives in a fantasy world. I don't ever agree with or get why people like her are cast on reality tv shows, I don't think it does anything but bring them more harm than good.

I loved her game move against Janelle even if the reasons weren't spot on, it still took game guts and lots of risk. I for one would like to see her go further in the game just because I like to see young people succeed and it might be good for her. That doesn't change the fact that her stories are way too bizarre to believe and sadly I suspect more people will be coming out to discredit her.

August 17, 2012 at 12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ian last night at Shane's hoh reveal "ain't no one gonna come between me and my flirtmance" lol!!! Looooooooove that kid!!!!!

August 17, 2012 at 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below