;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 17, 2012

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Friday and Happy Shane Week... the sequel! 

Lest anyone be confused, neither Janelle nor JoJo have re-entered the house.   They are, however, offering up some goodies on ebay...

While I get to crackin' on the Overnight Report, a couple of things for you to check out...

First off,  under the heading of extreme BB collectibles...  Janelle is selling her Big Brother Coach Duffel Bag...

Currently, there are 78 bids on this item, and it's got 5 days left.

As much as I'd love to have it, I'll never be able to afford it, but I will have fun keeping an eye on just how high it goes.  

Click the pic to check it out,  make a bid or have a look-see!☺

Next up on the eBay front, JoJo is selling quite a handful of items from her time in the house.. from competition costumes, to her green bikini, to her eviction tshirt and.. her BB Bag..

JoJo's got quite a page of offerings.

Click the pic to check out her auctions...

The bag is currently available for about half the cost of Janelle's.. 

P.S. Notice the difference in the bags?  Janelle's is blue and black, and JoJo's is all black.. I guess they made the blue/black ones special for the coaches... making them all the more collectible!

OK.. time to make the donuts.. Please refresh this post around 7am BBT to watch TOR magically appear before your eyes.. :0)  In the meantime, go and check out Late Night Lessa's fab coverage of the HoH Reveal!


Flashback Moments...

12:50am ~ Feed 3 ~ Ashley, Britney and Danielle in the HoH Bathtub..





Danielle offers herself to Hayden Moss at the Finale.. "I'm just like the Ricky Martin song.. Give me just one night. Una noche."  

Britney's tipsy, funny and obsessed with surrounding Ashley in bubbles..




12:55am ~ Feed 3~ Britney gets out and Ian  hops into the tub with Danielle and Ashley.. There's a staged (by Shane) kiss on Ian's cheeks from Ashley and a reticent Danielle..

Danielle: Tell us your secrets, Ian.
Ian: I actually never peed during either of the competitions.
Danielle: Really?!

Ash: Oh, I did, during plank one.. cuz Boogie was so funny..
Ian: I felt bad for you. 


1:10am ~ Feeds 3 and 4 ~ Ian and Ashley's HoH Tub Date... 

Please refresh every 20-30 minutes for more Overnight Report...
 

CUT TO:
1:17am BBT
Feed
Joe and Shane

While waiting outside the DR door to scare Britney and Danielle, Joe and Shane talk..

Topic: Frank or Boogie must go.

Joe:  We have to talk.. I heard something.
Shane:  Did you hear that if Boogie won he was gonna put me up?
Joe: Yup.
Shane: That's what I heard too.
Joe: I was like, are you f'in kidding me?
Shane: That's what I heard..
Joe:  I walked in the Storage, and they was out there talkin' and
Shane: mm..  If they won HoH.. That's what I heard.  I don't know if the was Frank, or if that was Boogie though.. throwin me under the bus.. or both of em.. Was it Frank?
Joe: I don't know, but that's my guess. I don't know.. I would be wrong to say..

Shane: I'll talk to you, Britney and Danielle tomorrow.. If I make this move, I've got blood on my hands.
Joe: You've got Ashley's vote.
Shane: Oh, I do?
Joe: 100%.  Promise you that.
Shane: OK.. So... If we put both Frank and Boogie up, one of em's goin..


Joe:  (nods yes)
Shane: And if you keep me safe next week..
Joe: Pshh.. I keep you safe the rest of this game.
Shane: I gotta lot of respect for you.  I didn't week 1 or 2..
Joe: I know.
Shane: But now I do.
Joe: Takes time.

Oh.. the pressure..

Shane: Boogie drew his own grave today by goin' for the money.. Frank's pissed too.. The thing is, if I put up Frank and Boogie, they're gonna be SO pissed..
Joe: But..
Shane: To get them out of the game.. at least one of em..
Joe: We'll talk about it later.
Shane: Yup.
Joe: You got my 100.. 1000%.. What I mean is, I don't wanna win.  I want you to f'in win.. I wanna be in the top 5.  Just f'in make this f'in happen.
Shane: mm hmm


And here come the girls... Surprise!!!And.. Pillow Tackle!


CUT TO:
2am
F1/2
Dan, Danielle, Britney
Pool Table

Brit:  We are all smoked.  We're done.
Dani: So who would you like to see up?



Brit: Frank!
Dani: And? Ian?
Brit:  Oh.. I wanna see Frank leave.  I don't care how it happens.
Dani: Like Frank and Joe?
Dan: How it happens is very important.

Brit: No, you can't pull that card.  You have to put up Frank and Boogie..  because Boogie can win PoV and take Frank down.
Dani: Yeah.
Brit: If you're gonna get Frank gone?  You have to put up the only person who you think would use the PoV on Frank..  and that's Boogie.
Dani: You don't think Ian would?
Brit/Dan: No.

Dan: No.. Cuz he's not gonna make any moves in this game until the last possible second. No way in hell.

Dani: Do you think Shane would put up Frank and Boogie?
Brit: It's gonna take a lot of convincing. Because he does not wanna break his word.  They have no hesitation to braking their word, but for some reason, he's on this moral high ground.
Dani:  he might listen to me.
Brit: Frank has to go, Danielle.
Dani: I know.  If the 4 of us go up there.. I'll stay after..

Brit: Dan, I can't stand 2 more seconds of Frank in this house. He is probably the biggest douchebag I've ever met in my life..
Dan: He's pretty rude.
Brit:  He's so rude!  He's like.. completely impossible.. And then on top of that, he's actually really good at this game.
Dan: He's really good.
Brit: So.. On top of being completely intolerable to live with, he's actually good.  He could win this game.
Dan: Yeah.
Dani: I know.



Brit: ...We all came here to give Frank half a million dollars.  I'm not ok with that.  If someone is going to win this game, other than myself,  I would like it to be a person that I actually like..

This is ongoing.  If you'd like to catch it on flashback, go to 2am on Feed 1 or 2..

***7:48am Boogie just got up.  If he stays up and starts talking, I'll let you know. The backyard is open, so there's an excellent chance...  after his ear meds soak in.


2:45am BBT
Quad
HoH - Quack Pack

Nominations and the possibility of a Pandora's Box..  Currently, the plan is to nominate Frank and Boogie, and if one wins Veto, throw up (Joe as) a pawn and just get the other out.

Dani: You've got the best of both worlds.  Whatever you decide you've got the votes.
Shane:  Absolutely.
Brit: And if we can win next week too..
Shane: Then you get the next person out and bam..

Ian: Let me tell you..  If they put up a picture of a Diamond Veto Power or Coup d'Etat, you go in there and get it..
Shane: I don't know what that looks like..
Ian: It's just a veto that's clear..
Shane: So are you saying they'll get the coup d'etat?
Dani: No, you will.
Dan: But there are no powers this week..  Between Safety and HoH and the Veto.. There's no one else left to put up..
**good point, danno.  poor shane looks like his brain is about to explode.
Ian: The only thing is, if they put the push thing on the door..
Dan: But you'll get 2 or 3 weeks to use it.

Ian: You'll get a power, and we'll get some kind of silly punishment downstairs..
Shane: But I wont be able to tell anyone what the..
Brit: No.  You'll have to make up a lie...
Ian: Just say you got a date with Kristen or something, and I'll act real jealous.  Say you got 5,000 dollars..
Shane: I could say I got a date with Dani Donato..
Ian: Yeah.  Sure.
Shane: But how believable is that?
Ian: You'd have to go into intense detail about what you talked about..
Brit: What she wore.. 
Ian: Just easier to say you got 5 grand.

Brit makes it clear to the Quack pack that she wants Frank out.  Ian makes a case for getting Boogie out.  When push comes to shove, they agree it's all up to which one wins the Power of Veto.  Which ever doesn't is hasta la pasta...

CUT TO:
3am
HoH Room
Danielle and Shane

If you'd like to watch on flashback, 3am is the time...  Go to feed 1 or 2.

8:23am.. Boogie's awake and I think he's about to start talking.. So I've gotta wrap this up.










Permalink







30 Comments:

Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, all

Watching FB from HOH reveal on. This is all I'll see today literally. Once I leave in about 30 min., doc appointment, I won't be back until tomorrow. Eleven hours of work ahead :( Will have lots of catch up on. Thanks for keeping us informed.

Have a great day everyone :D

August 17, 2012 at 5:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

MIchigan Man! You are working way too much! I miss you!!!

August 17, 2012 at 6:34 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

GaYToR wrote: "Enough babbling. I'm starting to sound like Blue... :-p~"

Hey, I resemble that remark! :P

David L. Happy Birthday, and Congratulations on the new job!

Good Morning, Sweet Carolyn!!!!!:)

I'll be back in a bit!!

August 17, 2012 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

Hello Caro. Fabulous coverage again of the HoH comp. I can't say enough of how much I appreciate all that you and ur team do to keep us informed.
I am a little surprised that Shane may actually go through with nominating Froogie. Here's to hoping Frank doesn't win Veto. I would love to see him walk out the door.
If I were him, I would be highly ticked off at Boogie for being greedy when Fank's BB life is on the line. I will be happy to see Froogie's talk after the nominations and hear what Frank has to say. Then, who will win HoH for the fast forward, and who walks out the door. Going to be a great week. I.cant.Wait!!!
((((((((((((((((((((((( Dishy Family ))))))))))))))))))))))))))

August 17, 2012 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Shane and Shannon? Wow. Creative parents.

August 17, 2012 at 7:01 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!!
Good morning BBDishers!!

Hope all is well with everyone today. I just caught up with last nights comments and am ready for TOR!!! Thanks Caro!

GaYToR - I'm glad you're still at pain free status. Wishing you continued healing!

David L. - Happy Birthday and Congrats on your new job!

Have a great day everyone!!

August 17, 2012 at 7:02 AM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

Good Morning Carolyn and BB Addicts!!

Thanks for TOR and all you do each day for us all!!!! My kids started school this week and I just don't have it in me anymore to stay up 'til 5:00 am central time!!!! These Hg's are definitely night owls!!! I just can't keep up with them anymore...lol!!! I'm getting old :-)

August 17, 2012 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger Krystal_Danielle said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 17, 2012 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger Krystal_Danielle said...

Ughhhh. Ian and Shane ruined it!!!!!!!!! I deeply wanted to see Britney and Danielle or Britney and Ashley kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :"( :"(!!!!!!

August 17, 2012 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Hi Sweetie! Have a happy day everybody!

August 17, 2012 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

YAY for the battle royal that will ensue if frankenboogie goes up!

August 17, 2012 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Good morning Carolyn and MM and whomever's comment comes before mine.....I'm watching FB but didn't quite get to the Shane/Joe conversation. I really hope Shane puts up Frank and Boogie. They have been so sure that they have everyone in the house working for them, especially Ash, that I so much want them put in their place.

August 17, 2012 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Carolyn

I don't have any rants today (so far).

I was incredibly impressed with Boogie's good-bye message to Wil. I'm thinking that Frank was NOT impressed with Boogie not trying to win HOH since that was his only guarantee for safety. And Boogie had a pretty good pace going so he may have been Shane's only competition.

I knew before it started that it was Shane's for the taking. It made perfect sense for Brit to go for safety. It gives her a chance to play going into a DE or FF which will probably be questions of some type. It also prevented someone they may want to evict or use as a pawn from throwing a kink into their plans.

I still think the best way to break up the 3 headed big dawg is to put Dan and Frank on the block next to each other. I don't see it happening so I'll be happy with Frank or Boogie leaving and the other immediately following on the DE.

My final thought-I'm expecting to see some people walking like Ashley today. There were some hard falls and a lot of falls. Methinks that Jeff would have smoked all of them. He had the run, run, run...slide down to an art form.

August 17, 2012 at 7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a huge pet peeve when I hear one of them say "I don't want to win...I want you to win"....I remember Shelly spouting that off last season just before she stabbed Jeff and Jordan in the back...now Joe is being super original with that same bit....seriously?!?!?!?

August 17, 2012 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Good morning all!

Can't wait to possibly see Frank and Boogie on the block together! Will they turn on each other? Could be a fun week!

Ian is in a great spot now. I have to give him credit, he is playing both sides beautifully. I love Dan but I just have to pull for Ian!

August 17, 2012 at 7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe Boogie's greed got the best of him at such a crucial time in the game for him.... Or wait, I guess I can believe it.... but still. And he said janelle's undoing in the house was being too cocky. Well buddy, enjoy you're $10g's. Bit of a downgrade from 500...

August 17, 2012 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

One more thing-all the HGs slowly learning about Wil's background was fun.

I loved all the questions about what the image was, if his hair was shorter, what his stage name was.

It made me feel like I was in on a secret that none of the other HGs knew. I'm going to have to go through the boxes of keepsakes I have kept for my daughter and see if I can find the picture of Wil from early 2005.

August 17, 2012 at 7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and good morning Carolyn and dishers!!! Sorry, In my need to rant about Boogie, I forgot my manners!

August 17, 2012 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

woohoo hes putting boggie and frank up woot woot

August 17, 2012 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

good morning carolyn

August 17, 2012 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Why did Skippy send us to fishies for a couple seconds?!?!

My volume was up way too loud and I about jumped out of my chair! LOL

I'll get you for that one, Skippy. And your little fish, too!

August 17, 2012 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Good Morning Carolyn!!

Thanx Blue and Lucky13!!

Here's hoping we'll finally get to see how Frank and Boogie conduct themselves having to actually play seperately!!

Dani's comment to Dan and Brit when they discussed convincing Shane to put up Frank and Boogie: "He might listen to me"....SUUUUURE HE WILL!!! LMAO

August 17, 2012 at 8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh!! ***your***. I haven't had any coffee yet. Guilty of own worst pet peeve :S

August 17, 2012 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Good Morning Everyone!

I'm always happy to find a moment to comment. I wish I could hang out here more, but mommy duties prevail.

Once Brit got security, I had doubts on whether Shane had the balls to make big moves this week. When he seemed to be slowing down, I thought he would surely knock over his container and let Dani or Dan do the dirty work. He's not in a bad position and could come out of the DE in a even better spot.

If I were Frank, I would be livid too about Boogie going for the $. But did he actually think Boogie would think of anyone but himself?

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

August 17, 2012 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Clarissa said...

Apartment hunting in Indianapolis this weekend so no feeds for me. Your updates are all I have so thank you thank you thank you!

August 17, 2012 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger PattyW said...

Morning Caro and all of you wonderful Dishers. I think my last comment was ate by blogger so just gonna say great TOR as always :)

Good to see your posting Gaytor! You better take care of yourself hun.

Happy birthday David and congrats on your new job!

Have a great day everyone :)

August 17, 2012 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

I'm in the minority in being sad to see Frank and Boogie on the block, but so goes the game. I'm just wondering why Frank is Britney's A1 target? She said he was rude... I know he and Boogie can get kind of raunchy but for the most part I think Frank is pretty sociable.

I really wanted I an as HOH but hopefully either he or Dan will be next! Fingers and toes crossed!

August 17, 2012 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

mike just said he's hopeful joe is going up today - this will be fun

August 17, 2012 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Why oh Why does BB always seem to like to interrupt Boogie's morning talks? That's the one thing I'll miss when he's gone...these morning talks are always such a good insight into his mind...

August 17, 2012 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Hi everyone!
Thx carolyn and lessa again for all ur hard work!!
Did anyone catch danielle and shane in HOH before bedtime? Danielle was trying to get massage and shane wouldn't. She was trying to get some affection and shane wouldn't give it. THEN shane said he had considered "pretending" he was gay in the house as a strategy to get girls to trust him....THE BEST PART?? When danielle told shane that because of HIS behavior america will believe she does need a f'ing restraining order!
After she left HOH he watched her on the spy tv....he was probably watching to see if a bunny was about to be put on the boil!!
;0)

August 17, 2012 at 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below