;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Big Brother 14: Saturday Morning in Crazytown before the PoV Picking

Wakey, wakey houseguests!  It's PoV Day, and this time it's personal!  And game!  And hella crazy intense!

The feeds have been flaming since Shane threw Frank and Boogie up on the block yesterday, and I don't know if there's any relief in sight.. not that we want any! Spark up your feeds and enjoy the ride!  Ms Grodner's Wild Ride that is.. What started week 1 is back in full force.. Week 6.. Hallelujah!

If you need catching up on the insanity of the past day, here's the list of previous posts:
 8:34am
And they're up! No dawdling!

Dan's already fixing himself breakfast.. If his coin gets picked for PoV, I'm predicting a win...

Dan: Big day today.. BIG day today..

He studies the wall for a moment.. 



8:43am Frank's in the kitchen.  Dan's at the table.  The tension is palpable.  The house is still on Pre-PoV lockdown...  There is no escape.

8:51am  Dan's gone to put his contacts in.. Frank's still in the kitchen.. intense eyes..
He cracks a smile for us, every so briefly..

Frank: What can I say?  Just 5 or 6 days ago, I said I shoulda backdoored Dan?  And now, it's come back to bite me.  I can't really blame Mike.  He thought he could trust him.  And now I'm scre4wed.  I'm not screwed yet.  I can get out of it possibly.. even if I don't win today.  I can still get out of it possibly.. but then Mike's still on the block.  Even if he goes, I can still play without him.  I'm not worried about that.

Frank: If we both stayed up there, I might stiull go.  Disappointed in Dan.  Sometimes you play this game a little differently than your normal life, but sh*t.  I'm an honest guy outside this house.  I wanted to be that way inside this house.  Gotta play the PoV today.. Not easy when you're playing next to your best friend in the house.  Even if he wins we might still be able to get the votes to save me, but it's an uphi8ll battle and it's getting steep..

Frank: Obviously, I'd like it if me and Mike can come off the block.. Worst case scenario is me going home.. But worst case scenario is also me staying and Mike going.. The situation was inevitable.. Just disappoints me that I had the chance to get him out twice.. By him I mean Dan.  Shoulda woulda coulda.. Hindsight's 2020 I guess.  The thing is I knew that's what I shoulda done, and I didn't do it.  But if you can't take the advice of the person you trust most in the house, who's can you take?  Sometimes it's hard to figure out in this house.. I don't wanna blame it on Mike.  It's still my decision that I didn't do.  I can only blame myself.

(of camera.. Mike: Let's go!)

Frank: What're you gonna do.. Obviously, I'd like to pull it off.  I'm gonna pull it off.  We're gonna pull it off.  Gotta win Veto today.  It aint easy in the BB house.  Whatcha gonna do? I mean.. I'm whispering because I don't want people to hear me.  My voice might sound a little defeated, but I'm not.  I'm just.. Not really surprised.. We've been calling it CGR.. Clean Game Runnin'  Pfftt.  I get screwed in this house.  On the reg, yo.

Frank:  Gahh.  I'm tellin' you right now, though.  If I do pull myself off, and Shane and Britney don't decide to put Dan up, or someone we can beat in the votes, my hit list will grow by 2.  Right now, my hit list is at one.  That's Dan.  But it'll grow to 3.  If Mike's not here, at the very least, I'll make sure they don't make it to the end.  I'm better at this game than them.  I say that right now on the block.. Maybe I shouldn't get too full of myself.  You gotta have a little confidence in this game.. If you can't, you'll just fall apart.

9:05am
Frank: It aint easy in the streets of the BB house right now.. It sure is really good tv seein us both up on the block.. I hope everybody's sayin, Noooo!! Not Mike and Frank!!  I might be wrong about that, but I hope not. Ya'll should know.. we have been trying to play this game as straight as possible.. 

9:07am
Frank: Hey Joe!

Frank calls Joe into the arcade to talk about Dan..


Frank: I'm not tryin' to get you put up as the replacement nominee.  I'm trying to get Dan up.  Obviously, there were 6 of us working together last night.  I had the chance.. They scumbagged us.  I am callin' Dan out for his bs.  No matter if I leave Thursday or Not.  I'm gonna make sure his game is salted to the point..   I just wanna make sure you know, no matter what they say, Dan is the only person I want out.
Joe: Are you and Mike gonna campaign against each other?
Frank: I'm never gonna say anything against Mike..
Joe: I think you're right.  I know there was some kind of deal made.  Was the deal that you and Boogie wanted me and Ashley out?
Frank: It's not that we wanted you out..
Joe: Why'd they double cross you?
Frank: Dan kinda knew that we had brought it up.. That's neither here nor there..
Joe: SO basically it boils down to, he found a way to knock out some people w/o getting blood..
Frank: Dan gave me this big thing about how I'm rolling with the best 2 players in the game.. He's making final deals with everyone in the house.  He sold me and Mike down the river and he's probably doing the same to everyone else.  I was gonna backdoor him.  Mike said we can trust him.  I fought.  It might come back to bite me or us, but just know going forward, whichever one of us is left?  Ya'll need to work with us.  If not, they're just gonna roll through..  That doesn't mean I'm not gonna try to get Shane to put up Dan.. if one of us come off..
Joe: I think dan definitely played both sides.. Strategy wise.. He's a very smart guy.
Frank: He did this too early.  He wanted them to come after us, and then us to come after them..  THey insinuated him in more than one way.. Plus.. the conversation they told him, Mike only had with Dan.  I'm sure Dan throws both of us in the conversation, but..

Frank: He's just not an honest guy.  He doesn't play an honest game.  I'll do my best to out that dude.  If both of us make it through, great.  But if only one, I think it'd be wise for you and Ash and Jenn to work with whoever's left.
Joe: Everybody can see what happened.  We can see there was a double cross.  We thought it was Shane.. In our minds..
Frank: We thoughtit was Britney.. But then we talked to Britney and Shane.. and we realized..
Joe: Do you think someone influenced them?
Frank: Yes.  Shane actually is a pretty loyal guy.. He was on board with everything..
Joe: So he got influenced.  Dan can do that.  He can get in your personal life and do the maneuvers..

Joe: Well it's gonna be an interesting Veto today..
Frank: Preciate the talk, Bubba..
Joe: You probably wanna talk to Ash a little bit..

Time check-- 9:18am

9:21am
F3
Living Room
Dan, Ash, Joe

Ash: Some awkwardness..
Joe: I'll tell you in a bit.
Dan: I'm sure they want my head on a stick.  I'm used to it.

Joe: I wonder what Veto will be like today.
Dan: I don't know.
Joe: Cuz whatever it was, they got finished building last night.

9:23am
Jenn passes through the living room...

BB: Ian, Danielle, Britney.. Please change your batteries..

Dan asks Ashley to translate a bible passage for him..  Frank passes through rapidly.. Ashley proceeds.. Boogie pulls Jenn in to the Arcade Room.. 

9:27
F3
Boogie: Big group that I thought I was part of?  I got scumbagged.  So if one of us goes home, you wanna stick with the other.. Otherwise, they're just gonna pick you off one by one..
Jenn: It seemed..  You guys obviously are the stronger players, and it looked like you were gonna pick off everyone..


Boogie: Obviously I thought I was cool with those people, or I wouldn't have take the money.. and now I'm getting played like a sucker in the editing room.  Our plan.. Mine and Franks was to take out the unlikeable people, then them.. then run with you, Frank and Ian to the end.  I wanted to take that shot next week.  They beat me to it.  We can't beat Shane.  Not even on our best day.  Just look at that thing the other day.  That guy walked and beat everyone.  He walked. We can get into the extra gaming later.. but if Frank or I come down, there's a chance we can both stay..
Jenn: It's a big dog fight now.
Boogie: I'm way on front street.  If you're not feeling well, I can pick Ian for HG's choice.. So just..
Jenn: I'm at 80%.  I feel a lot better.  I just hope it's not jumping up and down or running..
Boogie: You never know..
Jenn: I feel so much better, but my only concern is, if it's something physical..

Boogie: We'll do the veto.. We know now where we stand.. At the end of the day, Shane's being run by Britney and Dan.. We need to come together now.  You guys can use us as a shield.  You'll want us here to compete against them.  Dan is a snake mf'er..
Jenn: He's more dangerous than you..
Boogie: Cuz I'm not walking around licking taint..
Jenn: You're real.
Boogie: He's dangerous.. Even if I go home, that's fine, but I will salt his game more than a chef joe arvin dish.

Boogie: I was asking him questions, and he was deflecting, and I was like, who you talkin' to?  Who you talkin to?  Let's get you both in a room together..

Frank enters. 

Boogie: I was like, the conversation's gonna happen.. It can happen in front of 8 houseguests, or we can go do this now.  SO he was like, ok, let's go.  He doesn't know, it's gonna happen in front of everyone eventually.
Frank: He's gonna lie to everyone eventually.
Jenn: I've said it a million times.  He's the most dangerous guy here.
Boogie: He fired a shot too early.  Obviously, I don't wanna get ahead.  We gotta get one of us off first.  He just did this too early.  Shoulda waited til there were fewer bodies..

They tell her the goal is to win PoV, and get Shane to put Dan up.

Frank: We got them to put Janelle up.  If you think that was Danielle's doing... Mike went to work..

Boogie thinks it'll be the shave your head pov, and he feels that Ian will do anything for the 2 of them, so he's their HGs choice pick.

9:41
F1
Jenn leaves and Boogie and Frank continue privately..

Frank: I figured, why not?  The 6 is over.
Boogie: Well over.

Talk turns to who will they put up, if not Dan..


Boogie: I'll gettem all in this room, and say, none of you have won anything.  Not even 2nd or 3rd.  I'm saying Monday afternooon.. We just need 3 of their votes.
Frank: We've almost got a better chance if it is Ian who gets put up.  Jenn or Ash would be harder.
Boogie: I think Joe would be best.  Why keep Joe?
Frank: Ian or Joe.. But if they pop Ashley up there, we look like 2 kids campaigning against her.
Boogie: That's almost better for my argument.. What is she ever gonna do to help you?? That's why she's up there.  She's the ultimate pawn..  You're kinda right with the Ian thing..
Frank: Everyone's always kinda iffy about him.
Boogie: How did Joe respond?  How was his vibe?
Frank: Pretty good.. He thought it was Shane that scumbagged us, and I'm like look.. Shane is a team player.  He got influenced.. And once he starts to realize that Dan's a person who can influence somebody..
Frank: These mf'ers might not be winning comps, but once we rally them together, watch them start winning comps.. 
Boogie: I'm gonna say (to Shane), "Do this! Or one of us is staying, and You can't play HoH.  We can make this about Dan or Britney, or we can make this about you.  Time to rethink your alliance partners."

Boogie: Did you see Dan reading his bible?\
Frank: F*cker better be feelin' guilty.
Boogie: I've been calling him Judas in Diary..  No matter who wins HoH next week, that's 13 days of coming after him..He's still trying to keep his catholic school routine.. MF'er.. you aint playin' with rookies here. By the way.. You were really right about Dan..

9:50am .. This is ongoing on F1 and well worth your time on flashback..

9:54am - Trivia!  Time to Pick the PoV Players!!
**unless skippy pushed the wrong button. 






Permalink







31 Comments:

Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

And this is the game we all love so much.

I have to give Mlessa major credit for last night. I was up listening the entire and didn't catch all of it, and I was just listening ....lol. Great job again to all you wonderful ladies. Today is going to be another intense day, I can't wait!!!!!

August 18, 2012 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Good Morning Again, Sweet Carolyn!!

Morning again, Dishers.

I would love to help you with any Must-See FB moments from last night, but I was busy trying to sleep and feeling miserable. Of all times! HA! Just when the heat in the house ticks up a few degrees...or a hundred or so.

August 18, 2012 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Palpable tension, indeed.

Not a word being said between Dan and Frank, and I'm still riveted.

August 18, 2012 at 8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi again everyone...love change in rule #6...hehe

I can hardly wait for this day to really get started and they play for the POV...I have butterflies...I love it when everyone HAS to play to WIN...

Oh Frank is talking to us..going to go listen...

Pammmmmmmm

August 18, 2012 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

good morning carolyn and dishers

August 18, 2012 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Blue, we missed you last night, glad your feeling better. Lessa did a great job, it was happening everywhere for a while.

Morning Carolyn and Dishers.

August 18, 2012 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I put the rest, there wasn't much, of the night in the last post. Mostly lather, rinse, repeat and it all ended with Danielle in bed with Shane.

Since I don't have to work until tonight going to go have some fun outdoors, later.

Have a wonderful day all :D

August 18, 2012 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

The game is afoot lol

Thank you for the wonderful updates.

What a clusterf&ck! Who knew we, the viewers, would have so much happening on a weekend!

August 18, 2012 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Good morning Carolyn, thx for the great updates. Hope your back is better.

I watched until 2:00AM this morning the BB house was wild and crazy last night. I hope AG does not pull another way to keep Frank.

Boogie and Frank are bullies. Frank went on and on last night about how hard it was for him to get into BB. Well maybe if he played a different game he would have not been up on the block so many times.

It seem like they think it is ok to say and do what they do Frank boogie, but know one else can do it to them.

Boogie was down right mean to the people he went after last night, the way he and his buddy talk to Brit was uncalled for the way they treat Dan, an Dani. They are poor sports and just mean.

Brit played her drama queen card last night, yes Shane did mention her but he also said he made the final call on putting them up.

Dani was a piece of work too. I hope Shane wins the POV. It is going to be a interesting week with lots of action.

August 18, 2012 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Everyone!

Last night was super intense!!! I love this part of BB! I was kind of disappointed in Britney. She is one of my favorite HG and she let what Shane say throw her into a complete tizzy. Obviously Frank and Boogie want to tear their alliance apart. Hopefully today she regroups and realizes Shane's intention wasn't to throw her under the bus and I didn't see what he said as him throwing her under the bus. I think his point was that Britney was obviously his coach so it would be silly to say they didn't talk about it, and ultimately the decision was up to him. JMO.

Patiently awaiting the results of the veto composition. Gah! I actually kind of hope someone random like Joe wins it.

August 18, 2012 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Thanks, curlerchick, but I'm not feeling better. :) I appreciate the sentiment, though. Missed all of you last night, too. ☺

I sooooo hope Dan gets to play for veto today. He must. Must must must!

August 18, 2012 at 9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Caroline from the west coast! When my hubby got home last night, I was fuming about Shane and had to give him a play-by-play of the nite's events. Thank goodness he loves BB too. I woke up still mad and ran to BBDish first thing.

Lessa did awesome coverage of the fallout between S/F/B, but it is definitely worth going back to flashback to before the fallout to listen to Shane "explain" to Britney. As compared against what he actually said to F/M in the HOH room, it's clear Shane is more concerned with avoiding confrontation than protecting his alliance with B. He keeps saying how he's never played the game before, but, after the amount of time he's been in the house, common sense would dictate that you wouldn't throw your main alliance partner under the bus. It truly boggles the mind. Unless, that is, he truly wants to work with F/M. As he nominated them, I don't think that's the case. Regardless, I had been concerned about Shane before, but I lost all respect for him after last nite. As I am rooting for both Britney and Dan, I can only hope he didn't ruin their game. Only time will tell.
Can't wait to see what happens with veto!!

August 18, 2012 at 9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe, Brit and Dan are saying how cold it is in the house, just wait until they go outside, they will be happy to get back in cool house....it is already hot and humid here today...if they have a physical challenge today, it is going to be really hard on them...

Pammmmm

August 18, 2012 at 9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may be the only one here, but I am so tired of Dani and Brit's little pity parties...this is a game, they both knew it going in...get over it and play the game...geezzzzzz

August 18, 2012 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Boogie: He's dangerous.. Even if I go home, that's fine, but I will salt his game more than a chef joe arvin dish.

Professional grade joke. Very well thought out.



Great work this morning Carolyn.

August 18, 2012 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Carolyn

This is what I see-Ashley, Joe and Jenn have never been in an alliance with any of the 'strong' people because they waited too long to play the game. Why should they care about picking a side in Frankenboogie vs. Quack Pack?

#1-The best thing they can do is keep fading into the background while the power alliances take shots at each other.

#2-Why do they care about trying to help keep Boogie or Frank safe in the event that one wins POV? The only chance they have is if some of the power players get knocked out. If one of the 2 noms wins veto the renom will be Jenn, Ashley or Joe. I'm sorry Boogs, they aren't stupid enough to believe that it makes more sense to take out one of their own in order to keep another power player in the house.

The other thing Frankenboogie are pushing to Joe, Jenn and Ashley-'If one of us goes home this week you need to stick with whichever one is left or you guys are gonna get picked off.'

Strategically that does make sense. It would be a good game move for the 3 underdogs. However, the spiel Boogie is using in order to gain their confidence doesn't quite make sense.

Boogie's spiel, part 1
'The 6 of us were working together.' (translation: We all planned on getting rid of you. Not just those 4. Me and Frank also planned on getting rid of you even though one of you was part of our original team. Even though you have voted with us since the beginning. We just really did not care about you. You were disposable.)

Boogie's spiel, part 2
'We were working together sort of, but not quite as much as they thought we were.' (translation: We were making sure we stuck with them long enough for the 2 of us to be safe. We knew at least some of you guys were gonna be sacrificed along the way. But then we were gonna stab them in the back so we would be the last 2 standing at the end of the game.)

How exactly is that going to encourage other people to trust Frankenboogie. It's like, 'o.k., you were never on our side, but you were never on the side of the people you were in an alliance with, so basically you want us to help you 2 win the game.'

Guys, sometimes less really is more. Take a lesson from Dan and just stop talking.

August 18, 2012 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Krystal_Danielle said...

Who is this "Skippy" person that you keep talking about?!?!?

August 18, 2012 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Disappointed in Boogie calling Dan "Judas." I thought he was more original than taking a line from Jerry. I'm hoping Shane or Dan win PoV today!

August 18, 2012 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

holy moses!

((((dishy hugs)))))

August 18, 2012 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning everyone

What do you think the comp is today? Do you think it could be something like the rope comp that Brendon won?

August 18, 2012 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Sorry, I know that was a REALLY long post. But I haven't chimed in yet today and there has been more game in the last 15 hours than in the whole season so far.

August 18, 2012 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Between the sexist pre-nom remarks at Dani and Brit and the all the post-nom interrogation and browbeating, Boogie and Frank have lost lots of respect from me. And SHANE, don't even get me started. So much huffing and puffing big talk with Joe about putting up B & F and then he throws Brit under the bus?! Smh.

Anyway, happy Saturday everyone. I'm home working so I'll definitely be refreshing like a maniac today. :) Fingers crossed for Dan. Hope he gets to play and pulls out a win.

August 18, 2012 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I love how Frank has now taken to calling Dan 'Judas'. I don't think he's said it to his face, yet, but it's quite funny.

Like Dan wasn't used to that one through most of season 10. The season he WON by the way. Thanks to Jerry coining the term.

August 18, 2012 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Hi All,
Okay, I have a question.. I thought Ian was with the QP for reals ... Boog thinks he is with them deep under cover... Did I miss something?? My eyeballs are still rolling around in my head from watching the feeds and BBAD and twitter ..haha
Thanks again Dishy Chicks!

August 18, 2012 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Grendon,

Excellent points!

August 18, 2012 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

skippy is the guy behind the fish trivia button he pushs the buttons that make us not see the game talk and just the fish thats why we say stop it skippy

August 18, 2012 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Margaree said...

Have Boogie and Frank not even considered that this week is a double eviction? lol good chance that neither of them will be left for anyone to join with ;)

August 18, 2012 at 10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frankenboogie are happy about the draw...dang it...

August 18, 2012 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't deal with Dani anymore
i have to fast forword bbad everytime she opens her mouth
s12 s13 i totally despised rachel
but rachel to me an angel next to dani she's got to go asap!

August 18, 2012 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't deal with Dani anymore
i have to fast forword bbad everytime she opens her mouth
s12 s13 i totally despised rachel
but rachel to me an angel next to dani she's got to go asap!

August 18, 2012 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Out and about enjoying a summer festival but I got an eye and ear on
BBDish waiting for POV updates.

August 18, 2012 at 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below