;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Lessa's Late Night Jam!

Hey, Dishers! as we rejoin the houseguests - Boogie and Frank are STILL working it... they're currently checking in with each other..

Frank: He was like I realize what you were talking about, the competition, I've been told by everyone that you didn't do anything wrong, so whatever. But I was thinking I want to tell Shane, maybe by myself...
Boogie: Let's shut the door.
Frank I wana be like, lookit me and Mike, look how hard he worked for me when I was on the block and how hard I'm working for him.. there's a chance we won't be together to final two - but if one of us is here, we'll work the same for you.
Boogie: Yeah, keep going on forget what youve seen or heard before, what's your opinion of Mike here. He is what he is, what he says. Your goal is to get out of this with... he has to listen to this if four other people - three and britney - are telling you to put up Dan. AShley is right, I got to get this LA thing in...
Frank: That's Britney.. maybe we should talk to her...

Mike: We don't want to keep you, but the clock is ticking. We seperated because we didn't want people to feel like we were ganging up in conversations..
Frank: though its what we did right now..
Mike: We just want some reassurance.. I mean, as little as you have to do with the decision
Britney: I haven't even spoken to him since I spoke to you..
Mike: Is there any part of him mad that I took the 10g?
Britney: That hasn't been brought up..
Mike: Obviously I wanted the money, and I saw he was going HOH, so I felt safe going for that..
Frank: and we felt safe with you guys..
Mike: yeah, I was just wondering
Britney: He hasn't said anything to me. I plan on meeting up with him later tonight, other people have been up there talking to him... Ian I think too..
Boogie; Yeah, I told Ian that I had done a lot for him and he hadn't done anything for me, so I told you if he told him he was willing to vote out Dan and as the historian, Dan's game in the past, he should know, I don't want him to base his decision on my past..
--Lessa: but you want him to vote DAN out on HIS... hmmmm. Hi Pot! He's Kettle! Yer both black!

Frank: I told Joe, you know, his name isn't the one that I'm throwing out there. I don't want him stirring the pot this week.
Brit: he was like, I got attacked, and I didn't think it was that big of a deal
Boogie: It was like more honesty - how can we get in trouble for saying I honestly know you said that...

Brit: This feels like a dream.. the weirdness that happens in this house sometimes, and you're like why do you even let yourself think its real... Why do we just accept this is a room...
Boogie: Yeah, sometimes we walk in and we're like.. where is this..
Brit; And we have orange panelling, and a box with a question mark, and we just come in here and relax like it's nothing... but no, its weird!

10:38 Brit breaks it up because she's headed out to play badmitten.

Boogie; I feel good. I feel good. If nothing else, I don't think she's super motivated to be like ok, if we put up Ian, that's a vote for Boogie. Worst case she says put up Joe or Dan and lets see what happens.
Frank: I agree.
Boogie; Biggest problem is Danielle and Shane..
Frank: I was in here with Danielle before we worked out.. not about game, but we talked about me saying ya'll all the time..and we went on about whatever, and I was like what was each person cast as and then talked about it being a roller coaster.. when it got to her putting me up, that I hurt her feelings...
Boogie: I don't know if Shane will tell her
Frank: He won't even tell us...
Boogie: I don't know if he has the sack to go against her.. I just can't see him choosing to put up one of the others over Joe..
Boogie; it's gonna be all about the morning... we should talk to him tonight so he sleeps on it.. then in the morning, so it's fresh.. he's so wishy washy...

Meanwhile - Danielle is chasing Britney for some reason... Dan helps catch her.

Brit: I can't play. I'm exhausted.
Brit: grapple!

Danielle picks her up - peanut gallery: PILE DRIVER!
And on to Batmitten


Frank and Jen watch from the patio, while Boogie fixes him something to eat.

Frank: I watch them play and I realize how bad I am!
Jen: They're good!
Frank: I always want to smash it, that's why..

Frank: You hear Dan won't sleep in the same bed any more?
Jen: He's acting weird today.
Frank: I added some heat on it earlier, I was like don't you think you pulled the trigger, and he said there was a lot of assumptions and I told him that if I get to jury he'll have trouble getting votes. I think that's why he decided to change beds..

10:55 - general chitchat abounds with random runs to Fish because of conversations about people/things that haven't signed releases. Topic of conversation is music, labels, digital things, etc.

11:22 - Jen and Ashley touch bases on the couch, and decide to go in and chat..



while the others fight with the ump (Joe) and continue keep playing baDmittOn. (better? :P )

Boogie; So you saw everything he did? He's dangerous. I tried to coach Ian on what Dan is good at. Be a listener, not a talker.. innately people like to talk about themselves, and what Dan does is listen.... oh no, Ian's hurt....
Ashley: oh shit...
Boogie: you need ice? I'll get it!
They get him an ice pack and get him laying down - Danielle watches quietly before stepping in to help them wrap it up and secure the ice pack... everyone is concerned and helpful...
11:29 --Fish.
11:30 - they got it elevated, and most people are heading inside - they're certain that Ian just tweaked it, but a medic's gonna come in and check on Ian in the yard.

Meanwhile - Ashley and Jen touch base in the storage room

Ashley: it was kinda awkward, but he said he had three options.. Dan goes up and goes, or you jen or ian go up, or Joe. Joe's running around talking all this stuff..
Jen: Yeah, I just wish Joe would STFU.
Ashley: It's good he doesn't like it..
Jen: But we want don't want him to go up..
Ashley: We want Dan. Yeah, and so we talked about that and about Jury and how they'll vote for the best game and Danielle would be upset, but I gotta play the game for me, and boogie shouldn't have gone for the 10k, or come after me and brit, and Iw as like are you sure that wasn't misconstrued and he said he had a lot to think about, but it's unlikely one of the three go up, but if you do we have the votes but its not leaning toward that.
Jen: I had a good talk with him too, I really sold the dan thing... I told you this already.
Ashley: yeah
Jen: i'm proud of you, I got your back..
Ashley: i was so confident on Frank using the veto on Wil, I don't want to get cocky again.. this time? I don't.. and then I talked to Brit on the hammock, and she goes I think.. I have no idea what's happening and I don't want to know until the ceremony which is bullshit, but she doesn't want boogie to be mad at shane for not doing what they want and go after shane, but if Dan goes home they'll go after joe, so I think that's a good sign..
Jen: i thought it might be a tough sell, but maybe it's not. I just wish Joe would shut his mouth
Ashley: If I win HOH I'm putting him up.
Jen: Oh god. Make it happen.
Ashley: i don't want to go against Boogie. I feel we need him around a little longer.
Jen: great job. I had a good convo with him too.

Everyone is outside... with the medic and we're treated to a new view of the fish..
And zero sound after they realize we can hear the medic:
BB: What I'll probably do...

And we're back with Joe and Dan inside.
Joe; That's hilarious.
Dan: Ian.
Joe: I don't think there's a bruise... you missed it where you been!
Frank: What I miss?!
Joe; The whole house, medics, the works...
Dan; Ian twisted his ankle playing badmitton.
Frank: Everytime I'm in the shower!

Boogie: I don't even know when it happened! all the sudden I looked over and there were boots on and straps and...
Jen: the weird thing is.. he wore his sweatsuit over it..
Boogie: but he knew before.. so why?
Jen: For the show.. Snapped the bracelet on - gotta accessorize...
--ah, talking about Wil's exit..

and fish. and back. and general conversation...

Dan checks in on him...
Britney is sitting with him, but we don't hear what he says as they still have his mic silenced at first, but then it's chitchat..about the endurance challenge - walk the plank

And with that - I'm out for the night as it's midnight bb time. Ya'll mind the critters, hm? They do tend to misbehave...






Permalink







22 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

FOUL!!! First time I've got got all year. I just posted my thought about the Arcade Room in the last comment section.

I'll get you my pretty!

:o)
GaYToR

August 19, 2012 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

MUHAHAHAHA! I win. :P

August 19, 2012 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

For now... for now. You know what they say about revenge. And I always add 'and unexpected'. :-p~

I am glad you caught their conversation with Britney and their afterglow talk when she left.

:o)
GaYToR

August 19, 2012 at 10:52 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hehehe. I'm awesome. I had such a lovely time last night - I'm just ON. Ya know? Hee. There's something to be said about pretending to be teenager again and parking for a gooooood makeout session. :P

August 19, 2012 at 10:54 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Oh MY!! U geaux gurl! And you are NOT that old. Come back when you are just a few years away from 60 and we'll talk.

Remember how we all thought a 40 year old was ancient? Now I wish I was again. I still think like one. Sometimes I think more like a 14 y/o.

But my theme song is "I'm Not As Good As I Once Was, But I'm Good Once As I Ever Was."

:o)
GaYToR

August 19, 2012 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*LOL* I tell everyone that on MY side of my eyes, I'm still 16. I take no responsibility for what others see. *LOL* I still act like a teenager, and when people ask me how old I am, I simply say "Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway." hehehe.

August 19, 2012 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't mind me... but it is BADMINTON.

We played it all the time as kids. Not expensive and you don't get hurt.

They are really good. BB Olympics.

August 19, 2012 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Pray tell, where is Danielle and where is Mike. I've accounted for everyone else.

Oh, I think Danielle is the lump on the hammock. Mike? Well it is past his bedtime.

:o)
GaYToR

August 19, 2012 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I'm never sure if it was bad or bat - either way, they're playing it and having fun. S'all that matters.

As for Frank and POV - as far as I've been able to gleen before BB sends us to Fish - it was decided that he would have won, period, and there was no evidence of cheating. It's one of those things we may never know for sure - but be on the lookout for it on the show Tuesday and see if we see what Joe thought he did. *shrugs* either way - it's a done deal.

August 19, 2012 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Mike was on the patio, but I think he went to bed. Frank just went in to shower, and Dani is on the hammock.

August 19, 2012 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

No gratuitous shots of sweaty and glistening Shane? Blue doesn't need to get overheated while he is sick anyway so I'll just keep them in my own memory.

I could lick the sweat off his b**** in 3.75 hours.

:o)
GaYToR

August 19, 2012 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I lied - Boogie just reappeared on the patio.

August 19, 2012 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hehehe - I have some nice caps of him earlier while I was lazily listening in... :P

August 19, 2012 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I knew the last time I looked they were double teaming Ashley and Jenn but I got .... distracted.

Spoke too soon. Mike is back and we get FotH.

:o)
GaYToR

August 19, 2012 at 11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, thanks Mia. I thought maybe "badmitten" was the American pronunciation or something (i am Canadian) that is how the hg's pronounce it tho "badmitten".

August 19, 2012 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

DAMN! I hope Ian is OK and that it is just a sprain, but a sprain can be bad too. I tripped over some stage lighting last year and was on crutches for 3 weeks.

There really is NO need for 4 feeds in the SR on Jenn and Ashley. GRRR!

:o)
GaYToR

August 19, 2012 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I love it. Feeds 1 and 3 are "Fish - The Live Version" and on 2 and 4 we have "Fish - Skippy's Button Version... Live to tape."

:o)
GaYToR

August 19, 2012 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Good Evening Lessa, Gaytor, and fellow Dishers!!

Poor Ian...but maybe not...this locks the America's Choice for him for sure....

Loving how half the house thinks Shane will actually entertain the thought of putting up Dan, and the other half are laughing behind their backs...this is bound to et really good at some point...

August 19, 2012 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Lessa I know it's about time for your nightly wrap so sleep well.

I'll be around a while longer so I can maybe catch an update on Ian. This could be a disaster.

:o)
GaYToR

August 19, 2012 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

G'evening David.

:o)
GaYToR

August 19, 2012 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Night Dishers! Mind the critters! :)

August 20, 2012 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

2:10 AM BBR Feed 3

A few minutes into this time just before Skippy gave us fish...

Did Britney just call Ian a "pansy"? She and Frank were discussing Ian's pain level/tolerance.

I'm not going to go off on her until it can be verified.

:o)
GaYToR

August 20, 2012 at 2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below