;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Big Brother 14: PoV Player Picking and More Saturday Morning Updates

The PoV Players are being picked right now, and as soon as we know who they are, we'll be revealing that, as well as the continuation of the morning updates, here in this post.  Here are the knowns..

  1. Shane - HoH
  2. Frank - Nominated
  3. Boogie - Nominated
  4. Ian
  5. Jen
  6. Ashley
Host: Danielle

We'll be filling in the blanks as the HGs reveal the information to us on the live feeds.   If this is your first time on BBDish today, you've got catching up to do!  The live feeds have been on fire since Shane made his nominations, and this morning was no different.. Frank and Boogie are on a new mission: Operation Salt Dan's Game.  Here are the posts to catch you up:
Please refresh this post periodically for new info..

10:14am Feeds are back.

Boogie:  Bad draw.  Bad draw.  The gods are shining down upon us.  We just wanna clarify with you where we're at..

Shane: I was more of a spectator..
Boogie: Despite what you might think, he and I are still holding out the hope for the 3some we want.. We know who's responsible for this.  We will go to the ends of the earth to pay that back.  Not you.  I know what I'm being made to look like in the outside world.
Shane: That disturbed me, when you called him out.. and he wouldn't say anything..
Boogie: And he wouldn't say anything..

Frank: He's very good at lying..
Boogie: He chooses his words carefully.. so he can say, I didn't lie.. The thing is, he's not dealing with people from seaosn 10.  The reason he's so stressed is because he played his cards too early.. That's what he was counting on.. If we get Shane to put him up.. That's not happening.  I have zero desire to come after you.  There's a very good chance this veto can be used.  Ian would.. I'm pretty sure Jenn would..

Shane: That was definitely something that flipped a red flag in my mind last night.
Boogie: He's stuck now.. The reason it even came up was he was trying to talk to me.. and I wasn't having it.. Britney's saying it's you.  You're trying to lay it on Shane or Britney, so why don't we get in one room.. It's gonna happen either way.. He picked the wrong dudes.  WIthout us here, Shane.. Without us here..
Shane: I go to the top.
Boogie: You go to the top.  I have to put myself out there to let people know, I'm not coming after you, I'm coming after Dan.  I'll do the dirty work.  We will do the dirty work together, and take out a big threat to you.  I'm not a spiritual person.. He's the one reaing his Bible.. but that draw was perfect.. 2 guys who used to roll with us and Ashley??

10:23am This conversation up in HoH is ongoing..

Boogie: We hold nothing against you..
Frank: We sympathize with the fact that you don't know the game that well..  You gotta be thinkin' about, you can't play HoH next week.. You gotta assume that if Dan wins, he's gonna put up the one of us that's left.. and you.  He doesn't wanna compete against you.
Boogie: You definitely, with the week you can't play?  You want both of us here working for you.  I'll scream it from the roof of the house.  I am going for him.  I have zero problem with you.  Those other coaches manipllated you.  Why do you think Britney said 27 times, "It's not my Hoh!"
Shane: Blood on my hands..
Boogie: I'm not any madder at you than I am at Ashley, Ian or Jenn.

Frank: If either of us comes off, i would LOVE to see Dan go up in that spot.
Boogie: We can talk about that after tha fact.  There's no doubt, this veto line up is a f'in dream. All I want is an open line of dialogue.  If you decide it's best for one of us to go, we'll shake your hand and say good game.  But why did he want to talk with only me and Britney..
Shane: It was a little sketchy..
Boogie: We haven't done one sneaky thing.. Our actions have spoken very loud.  We're gonna go out and play for this. I wanna leave it on the floor.  Everyone wants to hide in corners.  I hide in plain site.  What we're saying we're gonna do is take Dan out of this game.


They hug it out and take their leave..


10:32am
 Arcade
F1
Frank: We gotta keep working that paranoia.
Boogie: Also, we gotta pull Britney in.. cuz she's in Shane's ear the most.

In she comes..

Boogie: We just wanna talk to you after last night.. We just talked to Shane.. I think it's important you know where our heads are at.  Obviously it was uncomfortable last night, but we don't want you to feel it was directed to you.  We have one goal, and that is taking out Dan.  I will not hide the fact,a dni will not lie about the fact.. I said, she's smart, she's good, don't forget about Britney.
Brit: Ok.
Boogie: That veto draw was a dream for us..  We don't have power, but I'd rather do this now beforehand.. That's what's gonna happen.

Boogie and Frank need to pull Britney on board so she can work to manipulate Shane to put Dan up as the ReNom, if possible.. if one of them wins.. and comes off..

Boogie: Bottom line, your name is not in my vocabulary..

BB: Mike, please do not obstruct your mic..
Carolyn: Thanks, BB!

Britney: I'm a little pissed off at Shane to be honest..
Boogie: Bottom line is, there's no bus, because Frank and I don't hold this against you. 

As of 10:42am, this conversation is ongoing on F1.. Good stuff!  Spark up your feeds!


10:49am
Frank: If one of us gets taken off, and they put up a floater.. they can say, hey, they're gonna come after you after us.. There's a chance Shane has the balls to put Dan up.
Boogie: I think she realizes how dangerous he is.
Frank: We just hav eot keep drilling ithome.
Boogie: That's why I'd rather have you come off... then it's the 2 gift of gabbers who've won the game up there.
Frank: Should I really dump it to him? (Ian)  Or should we win it and tke one of us off?
Boogie: (I think he said get one off)
Frank: Gah, I hope it's how bad do you want it, and Ian takes everything, and we take all the prizes..
Boogie: They wont know.


10:53am
Living Room
Boogie and Ian

Ian: Could you have had a better draw?? It's comedy gold.  First Jenn.. Then Ashley.. then me.  Danielle said she thinks it's the one where you have to spell long words..
Boogie: Are you allowed to hand letters to people?
Ian: I bet they'll say that in the off camera rules..
Boogie: Is the apportionment of the letters.. They've gotta do it like scrabble..
Ian: There's one word where the least commen letter is a B..
Boogie: What word?
ian: Masturbate.
Boogie: hahaha!
Ian: And it's 10 letters.
Boogie: That would be comedy gold.

Ian: I think it's gonna be prize/punish,ent though.. because the Have Not Room is vacant.. so they could shove a bucket in there for someone to sh*t in.
Frank: Good point. 
Ian: If it's that game Chicken George won, I'll pretty much do anything..
Boogie: Ian, you're in good shape.
Ian: It's a hard decision.. because I feel like I could be a replacement.

Boogie: Let's go somewhere and talk.

11am
They move to the have Not room.


Boogie: The thing is right now, we're playing it to Britney and Shane that we're not mad at them.. We've been super super nice to Shane.. and we've been pointing out to him what a daqngerous player Dan is.. We're hoping he'll go up as a replacement.
Ian: What?!
Boogie: We did it to Janelle 2 weeks ago..   SO last night, (boogie retells about Dan not wanting to talk.. and then choosing his words carefully..)  So we've been fixing it with Britney.. We just called her in the room and said, odds are one of us is coming off the block, and the 4 of us can take out Dan.. It's little steps, baby steps, little seeds..


11:10am
F3
Dan and Danielle are quietly talking about marriage, family...



11:24am
F1/2
Shane and Britney are talking about their meetings with Boogie and Frank, and comparing notes.  Both understand very clearly..

Britney: They're on a witch hunt for Dan.
Shane: Do you think it's better for us to blow Ian out of the water?
Britney: No.
Shane: No matter what.  Frank or Boogie are going home.  I don't care.
Britney: I don't either.  And I don't think anyone else does either.

Shane: Jenn and f'in Ashley..
Brit: Ashley came in 2nd though on that circus one..  But I think it's gonna be a physical one, because Big Brother knew that Frank and Boogie were going on the block.

Both would rather Boogie win it than Frank..

Brit: I would rather they both stay up and have to campaign against each other.. Cuz I don't want them coming to me about Dan..  I have no doubt Dan was playing both sides of the house, but now he does need us.  Now we know.
Shane: We've gotta talk to Ian before PoV...
Brit: He'll mozy his way up here..  I'm gonna say, If you throw this comp, or if we feel you'r ethrowing this comp..
Shane: Cuz he and Boogie..
Brit: OMG OMG OMG.. There's a pubic hair.. and it just got near my mouth!



Shane: That's probably Frank's too.. cuz he was up here..

Brit: Bottom line.. You have to win. Ian doesn't wanna fall on his sword for us.. We can't fault him for that.

Danielle enters at 11:30a

Brit: Where's Dan?
Danielle: He's coming in a few minutes..
Brit: How bout that bag draw?
Danielle: Frigging Russian Roulette..

Shane: Have they come to you at all?
Danielle: He came in there when i was with Dan, and he was smiling and winking at me.  I really wanna punch him in the balls..

Shane: If it's spelling, I wanna spell Profession..  I  can add un on the front.. al on the back.. Unprofessional

Talk turns to Frank and Boogie. Britney tells Danielle they're now trying to throw Dan under the bus..

11:33am Dan enters HoH.. Feed 1

On the quad, I can see Frank and Britney in the Arcade on 3 and 4.. 

Dan: So the big master plan is for Shane to win the Veto, so you can take Frank down and put me up next to Boogie?  Is that their pitch?
Shane: I'm not throwing it, but that's their pitch.  Dan, that's not happening, man. One of them's going home.

Brit: It comes down to, whose vote can we trust the least?
Dan: Who would we have to struggle for?
Shane: Joe told me that if I save him, he'd vote how I wanted.We have the votes.

Dan: As long as we trust Ian..
Shane: What are the chances he throws it today?

Brit: We're not all gonna sit here and burn for Ian! Guess who's in an wkward situation?  Dan!  I'm just frikkin sick of it.  If he doesn't go up there and bleed and die, I'm gonna be livid! If he doesn't give it the absolute best shot in the word today..
Dan: I'm right there with your sentiment, but we can't tell him we're gonna put him up..  That's the thing.  Boogie picked him.. Picked him and was cocky about it. 
Brit: Ian needs to go out there and win the veto, and then just say he can't choose between Frank and Boogie.
Dan: Ashley understands why she was picked right?  I don't wanna be the one to tell her..
Danielle: I'll talk to her.. I'll tell her.
Dan: It's insulting.. SHe's as capable as anyone else in this house.  People downplay her.  I'm not that close to her so I wouldn't feel comfortable.. but I think it's impotant she knows..

11:40am
Danielle: Jenn tells me everything.. Her only true allegiance is to Ashley.. She pulled me aside last night and said, I'd like nothin more than to see Frank walk out that door.
Brit: I think Jenn's good.  I think she's strsight up.  They don't talk to her.  They don't have a relationship with her.  They just assume thay have her. And that pisses her off. 

Talk turns back to Ian.. then Boogie..

11:46am - Flipping to the Quad to Check on the conversation in the Arcade...

Ash: And if it's Dan against one of you guys, would you have the votes?
Frank: Well, if we can get Shane to put up Dan, then we'll probably have Britney's vote too..

Frank is very gently, very delicately telling Ashley about what's been going on.. 

Heading back to HoH..

Dan: I'm almost more comfortable in this game when people hate me.  As long as I have you guys, it doesn't matter.

Brit: They were telling me in the room yesterday, that you've told both of them individually seprately that you said they're your Memphis.
Dan: They wish they could be Memphis.  They're not half the man.  Bootom line, Wil's not in this house..

Ian comes in..

Shane: Boogie attack you yet?
Ian: He kinda fed me the bs you fed him last night.. You two are working with him..
Brit: He told you it was for sure.
Ian: We're not working with them, but "we're cool" was his phrase.. One of us comes down and there's a great chance Dan is the replacement.
Brit Please.
Ian: Playa, please..  Who would be the replacement?

Brit: Here's what I'm worried about.. that you're gonna throw the veto.
Ian: Not gonna happen.  I'm playing today.  Big time.
Brit: I know it puts you in an uncomfortable spot, but we're in the most uncomfortable spot ever.
Ian: I'm playing to win.
Dan: If you win, what's your explanation?  I like you both too much to choose?
Ian: I think that's the only possible..

Brit: You'r ein a good spot.  You've got protection from us.. because we trust you.. and you've got protection from them, because they think you[re with them 100%.  And the next HoH.. because I think it's Endurance.
Dan: Not to bring up stuff.. but you know Britney and I had hundreds of opportunities to throw your name under the bus yesterday .. and not once..
Brit; Not once was your name mentioned..

Ian: I'm playin' hard today.  I'm hoping it's not physical.  I'm hoping it's punishments.. If it's buzzing in and taking punishments, that doesn't mean I'm taking all of them..
Dan: If you win, we're not celebrating..  Even if you win and you don't use it.. If you win, I'm not gonna talk to you.  I'm just gonna assume you're using it, in the public eye.

Talk turns to Ashley.... Ian says she does not know why she was picked.

Ian: Obviously, by picking Ashley, he thinks the only person he's playing against it you.   Gt this.. If it's spelling, Boogie says he's gonna feed me letters, because it's better for them if I pull him down, then I'm safe and "they" can throw Joe up.

Talk turns to potential words to spell, if that's the comp..  then numbers...


 It's Noon BBT - That means it's time for a new top post! =)  Give me about 15 minutes to regroup, then hit refresh.. 






Permalink







69 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Dan isn't playing. I could tell. He said, "Rough draw" to Ian. And Ian said what are the odds of 2 HG's choice being drawn?

Dan asked Ian if he was going to go for it, Ian said absolutely. But, little do they (Frank/Boogie) know picking him will not help them.

Then he left Dan in the bed to nap.

August 18, 2012 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I think Ashley and Jenn are the other two players.

Ian, Ashley, Jenn.

August 18, 2012 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger MommaKate said...

Cam 3, 1:27 eastern time. After Joe leaves, Dan whispers to himself "I love being hated in the house." LOL I love Dan, I hope he wiggles his way out of this one without it being too bloody.

August 18, 2012 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Oh my goodness, not even Danielle or Britney are playing!!

I picked the wrong day to have to leave to go out of town to do a Half Marathon tonight!! LOL

I've got the feeds on my iphone so I will try to keep up while I am driving with what is going on and probably be checking in when I do my walk breaks (very frequently) tonight!!

Yall take care of the critters in the house for me and I'll be home about midnight to log on with my laptop!!

Janice/GA
P.S. This should be a fun half marathon if any of are you are as "old as dirt" like I am and are familiar with the "alien invasion in Roswell NM" back in the fifties (think it was 50s); the half is Alien Half and we get glow in dark alien shirts and necklaces/bracelets to wear in the dark and the word is we're gonna be chased by aliens!! Should be fun!!
P.S.S. The half takes place in ROSWELL GA.......LOL

August 18, 2012 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Brandon said...

Holy Moley, Boogie and Frank are going to use up all the oxygen in the house with how much they are trashing Dan and Britney to the other players. Hopefully the others (especially Shane) won't listen to them. I guess for the Quack Pack I hope Ian wins.

August 18, 2012 at 10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn and Everyone! I hope Shane doesn't win this POV. Even though he knows Dan isn't the one who told them I have this feeling he's giving way too much consideration into what Boogs and Frank are saying. And the fact that Dan did know Frank and boogs were thinking Brit/Shane and didn't tell them hurts him. But he could say I didn't want ya'll to freak out like when ya'll decided not to tell me about the incredible chance I had to be backdoored. I was gonna be apart of shanking ya'll so I felt no need to tell ya'll and scare you.

August 18, 2012 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

all 4 cams on franks as pleasse i dont want to see hear or smell him or boggie at all. Put it back in the kicks room with dan dani and shane much better

August 18, 2012 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Finding my computer's slowing down with all of Boogie and Frank's entitlement. It's killer on the bandwidth evidently. ;)

August 18, 2012 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger MommaKate said...

So I know this is the plan, but I'm SOOOO annoyed that Britney and Shane aren't saying "It wasn't Dan that said it." I hate this. :(

August 18, 2012 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

LMAO @ boogie contradicting himself...

Just a couple days ago he was saying how he loves it when people say "I played this game with honesty, it's Big Brother and you can't play that way"

Now he's on the block with Frank and their biggest argument is "We played this game honestly"

Although Ian hasn't come through this unscathed,I love how he has orchestrated all this, maybe even unknowingly, and can now sit back and watch the big dogs battle and take themselves out...maybe it was his strategy,but maybe not...whichever, it's working for him...lol

August 18, 2012 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

I forgot my Manners....Good Morning Carolyn, Blue, and the rest of the Dish family!!

August 18, 2012 at 10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For Shane or Brit to even consider keeping boogie and frank both in the house would be incredibly stupid no matter what they think of Dan. Lets get rid of at least a semi ally for a dangerous duo to stay together?

August 18, 2012 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Oh Thank you Fish.... Can't listen to Dani talking about mememememememememememee

August 18, 2012 at 11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel so sorry for whoever wins this veto! Whoever it is has a real chance of being talked to death by Frankenboogie!!

August 18, 2012 at 11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I dont get Franks whinning. He was all for breaking up the Silent6 last week. End of story. Fight all you want, but at least be honest with yourself

August 18, 2012 at 11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Ian will try to loose so he doesn't have to choose sides and he is afraid of going up...IMO

August 18, 2012 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone!! :0)

August 18, 2012 at 11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kittkatt

Agreed. It will be two of the longest nights of their life. I dont think anyone would use the veto but F/B maybe, maybe Ian
If Jenn used it Ash goes up
If ash used it Jenn goes up
If Ian used it Jenn goes up and in the end , F or B still go

August 18, 2012 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger nancyk89 said...

If Brittany and shane turn on I will not want be happy. Boogie and frank are the same person they are making me what to threw my iPad against the wall. I wish Dan had someone beside dani to play with she all about talking about herself.

August 18, 2012 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

new quickie poll...

August 18, 2012 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Switching feeds off Danielle and back to the kitchen/dining table. ugh. Could not take it. She makes me sneeze and my eyes water and itch.

It may be this cold/virus thingy I have, but I'm going to blame it on Dani.

August 18, 2012 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

In the long run it's not really that important who wins POV or what they do with it. I would definitely think that getting rid of Frank would be the best move. However, I don't see any scenario at this point in which at least one of them won't be leaving.I

Nothing is ever 100% certain, but there only has to be 4 votes to evict this week. Danielle, Britney and Dan will vote for whichever is left on the block and I feel quite sure that Joe and Ashley will also.

I actually think if one of them comes off the block it will still be a 6/1 vote. Having Jenn or Ian win POV wouldn't be terrible. It would help show where their true loyalty lays. If they use it, put Ash up as a renom. No one will vote her out. And if if F or B wins POV, put Jenn up as a renom. I still think it would be 6/1, I know Ash would keep Jenn. If the vote did happen to come down as a 4/3, Frank or Boogie is still out the door and then the others know that they can't necessarily count on Ian or Joe.

I know Dani, Brit and Dan wanted to play today, but this really is not a D-day scenario.

August 18, 2012 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Shane, Brit and Ian do the "dirty work" .... Dan gets the blame.

August 18, 2012 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Grendon, thank you for being my brain.

August 18, 2012 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blue - thank you for saying what i'm thinking..

August 18, 2012 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'll brb - 5 minute stretch..

August 18, 2012 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Terraific said...

Hi Caro! Sure hope what little sleep you had was restful and you have plenty of coffee! These hgs are on fire!

Pretty sure Boogie's loose lips are gonna sink his ship. He's telling everyone outside of DDSB the plan and exactly what line if bs they are feeding the 4. Not a smart move. That's why Dan manages to survive every time!

PS - feel better Blue! Even if youare allowed to whine according to rule 6a ;)

August 18, 2012 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

Hey Carolyn and Dishers!!!

I'm so upset at Shane and Britney!! Shane should have just said...I wanted you on the block and I decided to break the Silent Six. This isn't the first time he used Britney as an escape goat and threw her under the bus thinking she would be okay with it. He also did it when he put Frank as a renom. Then, Britney goes and makes a bigger whole by saying a reliable source told me you guys were coming after Shane and I. She did the same exact Shane did...throw somebody else under the bus not realizing that they would absolutely think Dan was the guilty one. I know they decided to tell on Ian but if Ian wins POV and doesn't use it...they are going to know something is up!! The sand will be drawn on and no matter what the outcome will be this week. I have no idea who can win the POV for it not to be used. I have huge doubts about both Ian and Shane. They are both wishy washy and I'm praying that Dan doesn't get back doored and voted out this week.

August 18, 2012 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

You are most welcome Carolyn

I was afraid it wasn't going from my own brain to my fingers quite the way I wanted and that I was confusing people.

August 18, 2012 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

MoNYC wrote: "Finding my computer's slowing down with all of Boogie and Frank's entitlement. It's killer on the bandwidth evidently. ;)"

HA! It's like the metaphor of someone whose head/ego is too big to fit through the hallway/door frame. :)

August 18, 2012 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I wish I could tell where Shane's head really is right now. I honestly can't figure him out. He seems to agree with everything everyone says to him.

Grendon? Any idea/thoughts?

Carolyn, I would ask you your opinions but apparently you aren't allowed to share those ON YOUR OWN BLOG! lol stupid haters.

August 18, 2012 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

I'm thinking BB should just record Frank and Boogie's Campaign speech with one person and just keep replaying it for us,because it's all the same thing over and over and over.....and over...

August 18, 2012 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Brandon said...

@David Lockner
Yeah I notice that those that go from power to on the block tend to spew contradictons. I definitely noticed it last season with Jeff and Jordan.

@Grendon
I agree that it doesn't matter who wins veto. All that matters is if Shane will switch or stay with the Quack Pack. It does seem like he will stay true to them but with all the paranoia Frank and Boogie are creating, anything is possible.

August 18, 2012 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Brandon said...

Oo before I go any further I would like to say hi everyone! I've never talked with anyone about Big Brother before (no one I know watches it :( ) so it's nice to interact with other fans through this awesome site for a change.

August 18, 2012 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Loving this convo of the 4 right now. B/D/D/S

August 18, 2012 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

I don't know that Frank spilling all to everyone is very smart. After all, if shane had not put frank and boogie up, then Joe, Jenn or Ashley would be up. It's not rocket science.

August 18, 2012 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

God afternoon everyone! I am so glad Brit and Shane (so far) are not turning on Dan. I just wish they would say to Frank and Boogie that it was NOT Dan. Dan is taking all the heat for Ian and I hope Ian realizes this. I agree with Grendon. It doesn't look like they will both stay. Most everyone will vote out either of them. In a dream game, my wish is for the double eviction to send them both out the door together. They want to be a team, they can leave together,too. Fingers crossed that neither wins veto.

August 18, 2012 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

AAAAAACHOOOO!!!!

Excuse me. I just sneezed so hard Doggie jumped up from a sound slumber and started barking! LOL

August 18, 2012 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Ladihawke said...

This is making me nervous. When do we find out who gets to play? If Boogie gets to win and take himself off (ugh) or Frank the same, they are alive again in the game. Boogie has never been my favorite player, but Dan has and I'm really pulling for him again in this game. I had high hopes for Jannell, but she didn't even get a chance to play. The newbies just havn't done it for me his time.

I'm keeeping my fingers crossed that things will stay the same!

August 18, 2012 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Shane - HoH
Frank - Nominated
Boogie - Nominated
Ian
Jen
Ashley

August 18, 2012 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

zomg!

ok.. fingers of fire don't fail me now! ;)

it's noon, so I'm about to start a new top post.. after a 15 minute brain break..

yowza!

August 18, 2012 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Carolyn do you think the comp could be the rope comp that Brendon blew everyone out of the water in?

August 18, 2012 at 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blue

I think Shane is just in "please dont hit me" mode with F/B. Brit and Dani are to close to Shane for him to turn on them and put Dan up

August 18, 2012 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Once again, Frank and Boogie let overconfidence dictate their game...obviously it got them into the position they are in now, and it's gonna get one or the both of them sent home Thursday...

Best case scenario (for me) is Frank goes home first eviction, leaving boogie to fend for himself in the resulting HoH, and PoV...chances are Boogie won't pull it out, which sends him home in the second eviction...

Ian winning this PoV would definitely further his game, and allow him to keep playing his game, which really is brilliant...just agree with everyone, then give each side enough info to get them fighting amongst themselves, and sit back and watch while the numbers dwindle...lol

August 18, 2012 at 12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Ian situation

If Ian were to win they could let him take Boogie off if they wanted Frank out, but they better be dang sure they put up the right pawn. Boogie would still be completely in the dark
I think whether its punishments or not, Ian will find a way to throw it

August 18, 2012 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

All I know is that I want Frank to go home. They are going to drive everyone nuts for the week. I hate how they team up on people. It's all about ego for Boogie-he doesn't want to look like a jerk.

August 18, 2012 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Blue

Shane most definitely is not good with words. I think his loyalty will remain with the Quack Pack. Even if he has doubts about Dan, I don't think he would do anything to screw over Britney. Not, as Boogie would say, because Brit bullies him and runs his HOH. I think he really does trust and respect Brit. It seemed like they had possibly been drifting apart recently, but his feelings of guilt after last night's disaster seemed really genuine.

Not only that, but him and Frank have been firing shots back and forth at each other for a while. And should Shane happen to win the POV, I'm guessing the rest of the quackers are going to be sticking by his side as much as possible and rushing in for a deprogramming session any time he does have a solo conversation with Frankenboogie.

August 18, 2012 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Did anyone catch who the host is? Is it Danielle??

August 18, 2012 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ShiShi - I don't think so.. only because that was an HoH..

August 18, 2012 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

delaying opening a new post for a few minutes so i can wolf down some food..

August 18, 2012 at 12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Danielle Carolyn and they just called her to the DR...:):)

August 18, 2012 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Carolyn,

want some of my chicken soup? I'll share it with you. Warmed up a can of Progresso's chicken soup earlier. Will only take a minute to warm back up. :)

August 18, 2012 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Yeah Carolyn...Frank confirmed...danielle hosting when she got called to the DR

August 18, 2012 at 12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frank is in shower and it looks like it is time to play...finally

August 18, 2012 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

12:25 - Trivia - PoV Comp!! OK.. not such a rush on that Afternoon update. ;)

August 18, 2012 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yes Car, it's Danielle

August 18, 2012 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Thank you, Grendon! And Rob Tan!

I appreciate your responses. Easing my mind a bit.

Was gonna say 'Preesh' but can't bring myself to do it.

August 18, 2012 at 12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops. Franks on to Ian

August 18, 2012 at 12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looooooving Ian right now. His name isn't even being brought up at all. Boogie is clueless about him. There's no way Ian's winning this comp. No way.

August 18, 2012 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you! Thought so when they called her to the DR, and everyone jumped, but I didn't want to jump the gun..

August 18, 2012 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Carolyn Dani is the host

August 18, 2012 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm so hoping it's the "How Bad Do You Want It" Veto and Frank shaves his head for it, and still loses.

I'm evil that way. You all didn't know I could be evil did ya?

I hide it well behind a heavy mask of sweetness, but there is a little Mr. Hyde in me. I reserve it for rare moments that pop up. And Justin Bieber. ☺

August 18, 2012 at 12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The anticipation is killing me!!! I actually have butterflies!!!

PS. hi Carolyn and dish family. Happy Monster of a POV Day!!!!!

August 18, 2012 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hahahaha!!

August 18, 2012 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Wolfe13 said...

Love reading everyone's comments each day. I don't get the feeds but love what the Dish Chicks do for us each BB season.

After reading about F/B going off on my Dan, I was puzzled cause I don't remember Shane being forced to put them up by anyone. He busted out what he was doing without much discussion with anyone.......am I right?
So I became confused by the venom toward Dan from F/B. So is Dan taking the fall for Shane's decision? Could someone just briefly fill me in? Please and thank you!!!

August 18, 2012 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

why dan? welllll.. because that's the only person boogie's ego can fathom being smart enough to outplay him.

August 18, 2012 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok.. I'd say i'm going for a bike ride, but mother nature's not keen on it (stormy) - sooo.. I'm just gonna step outside and smell some fresh air..

I'll be back in a bit.. The PoV Spoiler post is all ready to go. =)

Posted even..,

August 18, 2012 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I've almost gone through an entire box of kleenex and hand sanitizer since getting up this morning and I don't have any in reserve.

Don't want to go the store. Feeling too icky.

Gonna call Mommy and ask her to bring me sicky supplies. She lives a half hour outside of town, but I know she will. Mommy wuvs her Bluey-Wuey. *sniffle*

(I already know she will ask me "What are you going to do when I'm dead and buried? You live 5 minutes away from a grocery store. Just go." But, I least I get to whine some more. hehehe. *achoo* 'scuse me)

August 18, 2012 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger Wolfe13 said...

Thanks Carolyn. I read everything you post and couldn't recall a discussion where Shane was coerced into putting up anyone. He was like 'this is what I'm doing.'

Every year people post comments about what a boring group of HGs. Blah blah blah. Every season is unique but entertaining in its own way. I love each group for different reasons.
And I'm so happy I discovered such a clean, well-run blog where everyone is respected. Thank you!

August 18, 2012 at 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below