;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday Morning in the Big Brother 14 House

Happy Tuesday, BB Lovers! Oh the tangled webs they weave! What mischief will our little band of critters get themselves into on the live feeds today?  Which of them will be able to maintain their cool? Which will be able to manipulate the potential for mayhem and destruction in the others?  Which of us will get caught up in the maze as well?

If you haven't had a look at the offerings from some of our dearly departed BB14 HGs, here are the links to check em out before their auctions end:  Janelle's BB14 Bag, Janelle's Bikini, Janelle's Towel, Janelle's Purple Ring - so far I'm the high bidder on the ring, but I don't expect that to last for more than 5 minutes!☺  JoJo's BB14 Bag, and the rest of JoJo's Listings.  I haven't seen anything yet from Jodi, Wil, Willie or Kara, but I'll let you know if I do.  Or you can let me know if you do! :0)

While you're over there, check out the eBayDailyDeals. They've been listing really good stuff lately, and I've been awful about reminding you this season. I blame the HGs.  Now pardon me while I go drool over the deals on cameras..

By the way, if you need catching up on the last 20 odd hours in cuckooland, here ya go.  Yesterday after the PoV Cermony was particularly nutso:
8:45am -- Fishies!   Wakey, wakey, houseguests.. It's time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds!  Chop! Chop!

Ashley and Frank are gaming before they've even brushed their teeth!  Then they move outside and Boogie joins them..

Time: 8:55am BBT
Ash & Frank
Bathroom, F1

Ash: Was Joe upstairs before he was talking to you?
Frank: He was for a long time. He came downstairs, tried a bed, couldn't sleep, got up and went to the kitchen
Ash: I was worried cuz he was up there for like 3 hours, like what the hell?
Frank: Joe said he told us the same thing he told them. Lets draw a line in the sand, pick a side and not go back and forth, only four weeks left.
Ash: Yeah, I know it just concerns me cause like you got 20 minutes.  He has 3 hours.
Frank: 20 minutes with me is like a day with him.
Ash:  Ha
Frank: That was good.
Ash: I just cant imagine they have that much to talk about
Frank: One thing i said to Joe, If you roll with us, it'll be 5 on 3 in the HOH comp. Whoever wins this will have the #s the rest of the game
Ash:Yeah, I know.
Frank: Stealth whisper master.
Ash: This is the first time I've felt pessimistic in this game. What the f is Joe doing? I felt like I remember talking to him (Joe) last week, I knew who I wanted to play with, but he was all up their asses. I feel like I've saved him so many times in this game, even when he was talking shit, and when he wanted...


9am
F1
Boogie: He literally is all about you.
Frank: He said last night, all I need to make up my mind is Ash.


Boogie: We didn't even have to do much work. I'm just scramblin' to survive, so we're trying to sell him this thing and we're all rah rah rah.. He just needs to hear it from you that you'r ewilling to go against your girl.. He just needs to hear it from you..  I think honestly that we can f'in do this.
Ash: I felt that way all day yesterday.. Then last night I was laying in bed thinking and every time Joe gos up there, he's there for like 3 hours..
Frank: He had an anxiety attack yesterday..
Boogie: The medic even came.
Ash: Because he doesn't know what side to pick?  I feel bad because I haven't spoken to him..
Boogie: The most important thing is.. You have to be like, "this is our only chance, cuz otherwise they;'re gonna pick us off.  I love Jenn, but.."
Ash: I have it.
Boogie: I know you understand it.. It's just, if he hears one thing in your voice that's.. His whole thing is, if there's casualties of war..
Ash: hehe.. He loves it..
Boogie: If the 5 of us get together, and Shane can't play this week??
Ash: Huge.
Boogie: Plus.. Imagine.. By a vote of 4 to 3, Mike you are safe.. and they all freak.. and then 3 minutes later, it's guys, get outside, you gotta play hoh.. Here's what else.. I'm gonna play my routine from yesterday, and hopefully we can get Jenn to fight with Joe, and dig her own grave.
Ash: hehehe..
Boogie: If we stoke those fires.. and it'll be so believable, because I'll just be like, I don't give a f*ck, I'm going home, and they wont worry.  Plus, this is Joe's opportunity to be the big man.  The thing is, his role really isn't that important over there..
Ash: Right this second.
Boogie: Yeah, right this second, with the vote.

9:15am
Boogie: They're gonna run outta bodies over there..
Ash: Britney would put me up in a heartbeat.
Boogie: He's like, I need to know where I fit on the totem pole.. You think you'r egonna rise over there?  One guy's having his little gay showmance with her.. and the other 2 were the coaches.. You aint crackin that 4.  Number 2, did my name come out of your mouth?  Yeah.. I pushed 99% for Dan and a little bit for you, but I told you that, remember?  And then.. You guys aren't going anywhere after?  Where the hell we gonna go.
Ash: He's huge on loyalty.
Boogie: How about my speech yesterday?  It was all about loyalty.  I looked at Shane, and I was like, I got plenty more to go around. 

Boogie: Granted, it's only Tuesday, but he said he'd tell us midday on Tuesday.. If he says yes, I'll be like, you can hang with them, make em think whatever, but what will be the icing on the cake, is if we can get Jenn to fight with him.. We gotta get her fired up again.  The less she feels like a pawn?  That's what we have to consider..  So maybe with her, i don't act like so sure I'm going home.
Ash: I believe it can happen for sure.  Especially after I talk to Joe, cuz he wont..
Boogie: ..mince words..
Ash: Cuz he's all about ride or die..
Frank: I told him and I told Mike.. We saw how loyal he was with Janelle..
Ash: And make sure you talk.. he loves to talk about the game.
Boogie: I was up til 3:30am last night.. F'in desperate times call for desperate measures..

Boogie goes in for coffee..


Frank and Ash say how nice it is to see Boogie's heart back in the game.

9:24am
Boogie returns..

Boogie: He just wants to be a part of something.. So we need to make him feel a part of something over here.  It's real easy to gravitate that way when they just laid the hammer down, but Thursday night is comin' real quickly.. You 2 have won all the comps, and she's finished 2nd twice.. Britney has comp anxiety anyways.. Imagine when that happens. Vote of 4 to 3.. Jenn you are evicted from the Big Brother house.. I'll f'in get in their grill.. I'll get right in Dan's face.  You're soft, son.  Where's your bible? This is hbow I love to play.
Frank: He said the funniest thing last night.. Quit callin' people out while they're reading the bible.

**Boogie's on lather, rinse repeat..

Boogie: He dsidn't wanna come back here and play with me, cuz I know hom better than anybody.  Except Jerry who knows him best and called him out.
Ash: What'd Jerry do?
Boogie: Jerry, the old man?  Called him Judas.

9:29a
F1
Boogie:  There's so few votes now going forward..
Ash: What if it's double evict?  Who would you put up?
Frank: Jenn said something about putting Dan and Danielle up.. It got me thinking.. Shane's less likely to play in the PoV, so we can pull Danielle off and put Shane up.. And if Shane does get pulled and he does win, and he has the option to use it on Dan or Danielle, and we tell him, do it and we're sending Britney home?  He wont use it and that'll damage his relationships on all sides.


Ash: We can't underestimate Dan either..
Boogie: Either one would be fine with me.  I hate em both, and they're threatening in different ways.  Shane in the comps.. He's always in the mix.
Frank: Of course, he's not good at the question HoHs either.. He went out 1st round..
Boogie: Eagle Eye's usually up early with us..
Frank: Blood pressure.
Boogie: He stayed up late. We didn't wanna wake you up, but he really wants to make his decision and set this thing in motion..
Ash: And then he can go upstairs and play his little games..
Boogie: And if I stay, he can still blend in the background.  He makes a big move, and then we stay public enemy number 1.
Frank: And you can even float that to him..

9:34am

Boogie:  I'm surprised Joe's not up yet.. especially after that Journey wake up.. ♫Stree-eetlights.. people

Boogie: Danielle and Britney?  Do you think they want me stayin' in a surprise?  I'll stand Over Britney as we walk out.
Ash: Dan's been filling Danielle's head since day one.  She thinks she's winning the game.
Boogie: What does she do? "She" got Janelle out...
Frank: Everybody at home knows who got that done.
Boogie: Get the f outta here.  You're next.

Boogie mocks Danielle's habit of looking at herself in the mirrors sucking her cheeks in..

Frank: There wont be another comp tailored for her like that.
Ash: And Ian coulda won that one too..
Boogie: We gotta get his little gorilla ass in gear..
Ash: Me n him play around.. Ian makes me laugh and I find this childlike innocence to him, but.. He looks up to you too.. SO much.
Frank: I understand Mike, but I wonder why he looks up to me so much.
Ash: He knows if you're gone, he's next.  He's so egocentric.  He thinks the whole show is about him.
**it is. ;p

Boogie: His game is weaksauce.. He better win something.. He's in for such a rude awakening when he gets home.  Although.. He'll be one of those people who gets into the internet aspect.. He'll gain validation from that small sect of people.. "My fans"  - it's like 20 people..
Ash: Yeah, he'll be all over that.

They head inside for more coffee..


9:45a
Frank razzes Boogie for only making enough for himself, and Boogie explains it's because he doesn't understand how much is enough for more people..

9:56am
Frank: I can't believe Dan's pussy ass, excuse me for the P word.  Can't even sleep with me anymore.
Boogie: Why don't you say to him today, dude, thanks for the extra bed space.. It's nice having Ian in there.  I'm getting great sleep prepping for the comp Thursday night.

Ash: At the end of the day, I feel like you love the game, and I don't know if Jenn has that love.
Boogie: F*ck yeah I do.
Frank: But you were gonna vote for Joe over me?!
Ash: You never even asked me for a vote.

Frank: The week I was up against Joe, coaches weren't in the game yet, so I didn't ask you at all..
Ash: No, you didn't, and you were all of Danielle that week, so I was like, f*ck that kid.
Boogie: Well, I'm not asking, I'm begging.  There is no question that I wanna be here. No f'in doubt about it.  I wanna catch these f*ckers.

10am
F1
Ash: Janelle never had my best interest, and then when I found out she was rallying votes for Joe against me? She wanted to keep Joe in the game over me?  I was just like, f that bitch. If people don't believe in me or wanna work with me?  Janelle was nice to me, but it was fake.
Frank: Yeah.  She was fake.

Ash: I love Brit, and even when that whole Janelle thing was going on.. But I don't know why they pretend they're not working together.. They do this whole act.
Boogie: If we get this HoH.. If I stay?  This game just got completely flipped.
Frank: I love that the lines got drawn.
Ash: It's way better.
Boogie: No more fake conversations.. All that sh*t.. Don't expect more questions about your highschool cheerleading.. It's on, trick.


10:08am
Boogie: Shoutout to Barbara on the live feeds!  Your daughter's a key player!
Ash: Hi Mom!

Boogie and Frank continue working Ash, and developing their game plan with Ash, in advance of Joe waking up..

Frank: Obviously, I've made it clear I don't want Dan or Shane winning, and I want at least one of us 5 in the final 2..
Ash: How is he still bitter about..
Boogie: Of course you were going up.  You voted for f'ing Willie.
Frank: Every time he says that, I wanna be like, I've been up on the block 4 times.. You've been up once.  Chill the F out.

Boogie: A really good team is me, you, Boogie, Frank and Ian.. Be like, we want you badly..
Frank: And on Thursday,
Ash: Remember what I said in the beginning of the game?  If you wanna be an eagle, you have to fly with the eagles.



Boogie: The monstrous point is: Shane's not playing.  That's huge! 5 on 3.. and one of the 3 ain't Shane?  This is the week to take control of the house.
Frank: I wanna grind their bones into dust and make my f'in bread this week.
Ash: Janelle would love all this..
Frank: Yeah, she would.  Me n Mike were sayin' last night.. She's usually a ride or die person too.
Ash: I think she was SO afraid of Boogie beating her.. or making it further.. and you were his right hand man, and that just go tin her head.
Boogie: Yeah.. she was obsessed with that.
Ash: Joe should be happy.. I mean, I know Janelle and you had your differences, but you guys did work together.
Boogie: Whatever it takes to get him on board.  I'll do the cooking show today.  I'll even eat the avocado cheesecake.
Frank: It's incredible.
Ash: Yeah it is.
Frank: I'm not gonna lie - it's in my top 3 desserts of all time.

Boogie: We could call it the foodie alliance.. The Snack Pack.. Ian did love him some pudding, when it was pudding and whatever.. Plus the other thing is, the Have/Have Nots will be back on Friday.  Joe didn't like his team last time.. Now when the bandanas come out?  The teams are the teams.. Shane on slop maybe is the most fun to watch..
Frank: Even if the teams didn't go our way?  Say it was me, Shane, Dan and Britney?  I'd toss it!  I'd be a Have Not just to make them do it. 

Boogie: I'll sleep on the floor and drink protein shakes on the reg if I can still be here.
Frank: There's just so much soy protein in the slop. I would not eat a lot of that..
Ash: I was scooping out the oats..
Frank: That's a good idea.

Timecheck - 10:19am

Ash: This is the best time to be in the game and it's gonna go so fast..
Boogie: Exactly! 
Ash: That's what I was worried about.. What if I win an HoH on a double evic, and I'll be up there all flabbergasted.

10:22am
Boogie: We gotta get Jenn to fight with Joe.  I love Jenn, but.. I love me more.  I gotta do whatever it takes to stay here, and that will f'in seal it.


10:25am
Ash: Dan was working Joe last night.. he was making up a song.. Now he's like talking again..
Boogie: It's ok.  As long as we fire Joe up.  I'm just gonna hammer in his face.. The 4 of them.. The 4 of them..
Ash: He loves all that.. High 5s.. Secret meetings in the storage room.. Got some Vital Information..
Boogie: Hahahaha! Vital Info..
Ash: Has Joe played in any PoVs?
Boogie: haha.. Yeah.. He played in the ball one with the ramps..  Has he played in any others?

They run through the PoV comps..

10:28am
BB: Ashley, please go to the Diary Room.
Boogie: Saving Boogie.. Saving Private Boogie..
Ash: Haha! Love it!
Boogie: Show me some love in there.

Ashley goes in.

Boogie: Come on.. Ashley and Joe.. Make this happen.  Please.

 Frank comes back out.

Boogie: Dude.. This is feeling very realistic.  She's a f'in gamer.  She turned it on.  Who knew?  Oh my God.
Frank: F'in Janelle didn't even know that sh*t.
Boogie: She turned it on..

Boogie's so nervous, his stomach is doing flips. 

Frank: Just her talking to him is what's gonna sell it.
Boogie: I'll be like, Hey Joe.. You can still act buddy-buddy and I'll act like I'm going home..
BB: Mike, please go to the Diary Room.

Frank: Well, Superpassers.. Mom, Nana.. Juice n cake.. I love ya.


Frank: Miss ya'll.. I'm gonna make sure Mike stays this week.  I think we can get it done..  At least we're gonna try.  I hope people look at what happened yesterday for the way it was.. It's not fair for things like that to go unknown.. We didn't want people in this house not knowing how we were made to look stupid by people we thought were trustworthy.  Dan's playing a dishonest game.  Me n Mike can open our mouths and talk talk talk.. cuz we're honest.  F'in Ashley Ioco over here.  Super gamer.  I shoulda never doubted her. 

Ash: Were you talking to the live feeders?
Frank: Yeah.  I was just giving you props.



Ash: Hi, Live feeders.
Frank: That was a quick DR.
Ash: It wasn't really a DR.. 
Frank: You still in pain?
Ash: Just in the mornings and at nighttime..

Frank: It was weird seein' Mike so down yesterday.. We just need a rock solid yes from Joe..
Ash: I just have to talk to Joe. I feel bad.  I've been really distant.  I just have to tell him it was all part of my plan, which it was...

Frank: What is your natural haircolor?
Ash: Like dishwater blond..
Frank: Like mine?  WIth less red tint?
Ash: Yeah.
Frank: We're twinkies.

10:39am
Boogie returns.. Chatter about highschool costumes.. Then..

Boogie: You'll be fighting crime this week.
Frank: Devious Father Dan
Ash: This is so mean, but that's how priests are.  My dad has this thing where you don't have to go to church all the time, because the people that go to church every sunday are the ones committing sins on the reg.  Not cool.
Frank: you're right though..
Boogie: It's like the Tao of Augie..

Church talk continues..

BB: Jenn to the DR.
Frank: I hope they get her riled up in there.  Fire her up, DR!
Ash: She's very vocal about it.. She told WIl and I, I'm just gonna float all the way... And I'm like, you can't be saying that.
Frank: She's floating, but she's not floating well.  People need to start picking team, and they need people to row, and she's like a dead body at this point.
**so much for Ashley's latest flirtmance.
Frank: She's pissed too.. She's like, don't act to me like I'm just a f'in pawn..
Boogie: You're a pawn when they absolutely control the votes.  THey don't control the votes.
Ash: And doesn't Dan know that she's like a legit rock star?
Frank: What do you mean star?
Boogie: Not star, but she makes a living at it..

10:46am
Frank: I did love Ian's contribution yesterday.. Shane made an omelet, and Ian said, "Best decision you made all day."

10:52am
F1
Ian had now joined Boogie, Frank and Ashley in the backyard.  Frank is advising him to be nicer to Joe, because they need to bring him in.  Ian isn't keen on it...

10:59am
Checking the quad, we find Dan up and in the bathroom, camera talking til he hears the door open, "It sounded like a really good idea, but.. "

11am
Dan and Frank pass each other in the hallway.

Dan: Mornin' Bubba.
Frank: No gauze today?
Dan: No.

Remaining on the quad.. The backyard crew has fallen into silence.


Dan: It's FrootLoops time in the Big Brother house.  Good morning, Chelsea.  I love you.

Ian: Pretty much have to get HoH this week.
Boogie: I like our odds if I stay.  Shane's not playing.

Dan: can you help Toucan Sam?  No, But I can help Toucan Dan and his crew get ready for the next HoH..

11:05am
F1
Boogie: I want to stay, but I also want them rattled when we walk outside..

11:06am
BB: Joe, Britney, please change your batteries..

Outside, Boogie and Frank are talking about The Art of War..
Inside, Dan's working it out..

F1
11:06
Boogie: God, I'm f'ing amped up right now.
Ash: Good, you need to be.

**Talk some more, Dan..

11:08
Dan: Will the anti-Dan hate rally continue today?  One can only speculate.

Dan moves over to the memory board..





11:10am
Ashley goes inside for a glass of water and to rummage a bit in the fridge.. then Storage..
Dan's in the bathroom
Frank and Boogie are still outside... in time-out for the moment..  they've reached their quota for the morning. ;-p
Ian's on the Hammock.

11:15am
Dan: Morning, Ash.
Ash: Hey Danno

They exchange morning pleasantries.. Then Dan moves into the Arcade.. He calls out to Ashley from there.

Dan: Ashley, do you know the date today? 20th?
Ash: I think so.  I got off track.  I'll ask Ian.  Wait.  Do you know when Brit's birthday is?
Dan: Thursday.. The 23rd.
Ash: So today's the 21st.
Dan: Good thinkin.

11:19am

Out back, Frank and Boogie are planning the next Chilltown DR session.. Then..

Frank: I didn't give Ash credit.  I didn't know she knew the game like this.  Well, I kinda knew.. She showed a lot when she folded to me the other day.
Boogie: Did she tell you she did it on purpose?
Frank: She obviously knew that if she folds to me, I win.
Boogie: I thought she was too scared to stay.

Frank: I'm so glad we didn't go off on Joe now..  We still called him out, but..
Boogie: That God we didn't do that.
Frank: We had a laundry list of shit 3 pages long.. I hope Ash is in there talking to him right now.
Boogie: I see some movement in the kitchen, but I can't see who it is.

**no.  Ash is solita in the kitchen.

Frank and Boogie resume fantasizing about Thursday night..

Frank: You want some eggs?
Boogie: I could rock a little.
Frank: I was even thinkin', if there's a hamburger left, crumbling one up in the pan with the eggs.
Boogie: I love that idea.

11:25am
Boogie and Frank move inside.  Boogie looks over Ashley's shoulder, telling her her dish looks impressive.  Dan's in the Arcade reading his bible..

Frank sticks his head backoutside to offer Ian in on the eggs.  Ian's a no. 

11:27am
F1
Talk to us, Ian..

Ian: joe.. uch.. joe..

A little louder, please..

11:29am
Ian gets off the hammock, crosses the yard and goes inside..
F1 flips to Dan in the Arcade..

11:30am
Chow time..
Boogie and Frank are marvelling at the goodness of eggwhites..Ashley steers the conversation to grandmas and cooking.. and family.. God bless you, Ashley. Boys can't be vile when they're thinking of their grandmothers.

11:36am
Dan walks from the Arcade through the kitchen, living room, and to the bedroom, and not a word is spoken to him or from him..
 He grabs his hat, and walks outside.. Ian greets him.

Inside, Ashley's telling Frank and Boogie that she had to ask for an advance on her stipend to cover her bills.. 

11:39am
BB: Joe, Britney.  Please change your batteries.
Boogie: Get up and let's ball, son.


11:41
BB: Joe, please change your batteries. 

Britney's up. 

Ashley: You goin' to the pool, Ian?
Ian: Yup.
Ash: Me too.  Morning, Brit.
Britney: Morning.


11:43am
Ash: I'm gonna go to the pool.
Brit: I might too.
Ash: How'd you sleep?  DId you have good dreams?
Brit: I had good dreams.. how bout you?
Ash: I had a really hard time flaling asleep.  I hate when I don't dream, and I haven't been dreaming.
Brit: When I woke up, I felt like it was gonna be a lot later than it is.


11:45am
F1 and 2
Ian: Joe is apparently gonna give them an answer today, yes or no.  They were up real late with him last night.  I don't know how we're gonna do this.. I guess continue with the plan and blame my vote on Joe?  Sounds like a plan to me.  It might take me further, but it's not gonna get me many jury votes. 

Dan: You've got Ashley.
Ian: We don't have Ahley anymore.  Oh.. You mean for Jury? 
Dan: Bottom line is, no one's gonna figure it out, and no one's gonna rat you out.  As long as you don't admit it yourself.. You're fine, just as long as you don't self-incriminate.
Ian: Oh geez.. I feel  dirty.
Dan: Really?
Ian: I feel horrible.  I had a good talk about it with Britney lasty night though.
Dan: I would pay money to see your goodbye message though.
Ian: It's not gonna be mean. Sorry.
Dan: Mine either.
Ian: I've yet to do a mean one.  They're like, hey, pre-jury boot.  I'm like, sorry.  It's a shame too, cuz I had a good one if Fank hadn't won the PoV?  "Ain't nobody gonna come between me and my floatmance."  I just had to settle for it being a regular dairy queen.

11:50am
Ian: Sup, Ash?

Ashley crosses to the Hammock..

Ian: I'm getting in the pool, just to warn you.
Ash: Me too.
Ian:  I saw the funniest f'in thing..
Ash: What?
Ian: Joe asked Brit to get his batteries.. and then he stood up, and he had the biggest friggin hard on..

Ash: I'm sure they told you, but when he was in the Have Not room?  He was beating off..

Ian: No Way!!!!  Oh my gosh.. I came close this morning, but I just can't in here.  I bet he gets it evry night though.. Based on his stories and that tattoo, he must have stock in Viagra.
Ash: But you know what they say, the guys who talk about it the most aren't getting it.

11:55am Boner and masturbation talk continues with Ashley and Ian. 
Ian: You know, if you helped me out, I could help you out..  Just go under the comforter.. Nobody will quesiton a handjob.
**Ash is uncomfortable with this line of conversation..  me too.
Ash: You ask like it's normal in the BB house.
Ian: It is.. Boogie got a..
**enough!

Dan: Ian, I have a new game for us.
**Thank you, Dan!

 Ian gets up to join Dan in the pool..
Ian: Bye
Ash: Bye.
Ian: Consider that offer.
Ash: Ok. Will do.

OK.. it's noon BBT!  TIme for a new top post!  Give me a few minutes.. then hit refresh..






Permalink







72 Comments:

Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

Ok, I haven't seen this mentioned here yet ... Did anyone else hear Boogie saying that he will tell Dan that he will go to Michigan to #%€¥ his wife, let's see if he can sit there quiet through that???? Are you kidding me .... That is beyond game and is completely disgusting!!!!!

August 21, 2012 at 8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said GRENDON!!!!!!!

Great TOR Carolyn and Lessa..

Loved Lessa's remark..--Ok, done with the pity party. Get a grip Boogs and co. You got got. Deal with it.

Pammmm

August 21, 2012 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good grief! Bad timing for a mandatory reboot! Brb! (Sent from phone) -- if u caught the exchange between ash and frank, please put it in the comments

August 21, 2012 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Good Times said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Fellow Dishers! I am really disapointed with Boogie.Yeah, I can understand his anger for things not going his way and going after Dan, which he can take the heat, but for Boogie to say what he said about Dan's wife takes it to another level. I am totally disgusted that he would even say that and for both Frank and Boogie talking about Ian that makes upsets me too. Ian is more man than both Boogie and Frank put together! Jenn? I thought I saw a sweet side to her, was I ever wrong!! I can't wait until she walks out that door.

August 21, 2012 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

low whispered gaming with Frank and ash...volume too low to hear about what or who..otherwise just talking about frank's sore nipple, and brushing teeth, etc..

Carolyn, re the talk dan had with Dani and shane...nope, not on lessa's either...

August 21, 2012 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Good morning Ms. Carolyn!

While reading TOR it occured to me that there is a way to make your job easier. From now until Thursday night whenever there is talk involving Frank and Boogie why not just copy and past one of the previous conversations?

Wait, that won't work. Everytime either one starts talking something more vile than before comes out. Well, it was just a thought.

Hi Dishers!

August 21, 2012 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger earlybird said...

Morning Carolyn & Fellow BB Fans!

I never thought I'd ever be typing these words, but I am starting to like Joe, a lot.

Even though he "appears" to be tempted by Boogie & Frank's offers to bring him on board with their "team," I have no doubt in my mind that he'll stick with proven winners, rather than a bunch of proven losers (with the exception of Frank).

As for Ian, I think he'll vote to evict Boogie, since he can always blame the vote on Ashley or Joe, in the event that Frank survives the double eviction, and he need to continue his "double-agent" charade.

I can't blame Ashley for gravitating to Frank & Boogie's side, since she has nowhere else to turn, and she knows she's never going to get "protection" from the other side.

And as for Ms. Jenn City, well, when she finally wakes up from her 4 week slumber, she starts acting like a total fool, and alienates all the votes she needs to stay in the house!

I hope Britney takes her off to the side today, after she's had a chance to calm down, and explain to her the "facts of life" in the BB house, and get her to stop her chest pounding, and "act" a little more demure, humble, and appreciative that she's not the actual target.

August 21, 2012 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Thought for a minute I may be pregnant and experiencing Morning Sickness, then I realized Frank and Boogie were talking game with Ashley and breathed a sigh of relief...

August 21, 2012 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I hope that DDBS and Joe can stick to the plan for the next 2 days of no one getting stuck alone with any of the Booger Bunch.

Shane, in particular, needs 24 hour protection. Unfortunately for him, he always says too much.

In his defense, he has taken all the responsibility this time. As far as what he said during the campaigning pre-noms and pre-POV, he was in a lose/lose situation.

If he continued to say I haven't made up my mind they would have been on him like white on rice. The poor boy would have been constipated because they would have been following him into the bathroom.

They wanted a direct answer which is against the rules. If he had told them they were going up, they would have continued to follow him non-stop, it would have started as campaigning and then it would have turned threatening and hostile, and then Frankenboogie, being the whiny little brats that they are, would have complained to production because Shane broke the rules by telling them his noms.

I think Shane embellished far more than was necessary and continues to do so, but I understand that his choices are limited being that he is trapped in a house with them. In the real world you could tell someone 'eff off, you're evicted' and you could get in your car and drive away.

August 21, 2012 at 9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The HOH massage parlor

There can only be three answers for Shane's actions (or lack of) in the HOH
1. He's a monk. A Vermontian Monk

2. He is completely Unintersted in Dani in her underwear. I dont like green beans, but if I was starving, I would eat the hell out of some green beans!

3. We've all seen the speculation about 3, but if its not 3, then eat your damn green beans!

August 21, 2012 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Has there been any tweets or recent interviews with Dr. Will? I would love an opinion on how he's really feeling about his boy. He is still admitting he knows him isn't he?

August 21, 2012 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger myothermind said...

just some Joe bashing and Ian bashing up til 9:43

August 21, 2012 at 9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really the absolute best move in the game has been Dan ( no surprise) forming the Quack Pack. Ian has delivered all F/Bs plans straight to Dan. I dont see Ian turning against an alliance named in his honor. Not yet anyway

August 21, 2012 at 9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi dishers!! Exciting week this week! So Frank wants to Instigate a fight between Jenn and Joe. His Nana must be so proud of him. Kind of puts a whole different spin on the Willie/Joe fight doesn't it. Hopefully Joe and Ian are solid with the QP and D/D or B wins the HOH and POV and Frank is out right behind Boogie. Of course this is Big Brother and anything can happen!!

August 21, 2012 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Time: 9am BBT
Ash & Frank
Bathroom, F1

Ash: Was Joe upstairs before he was talking to you?
Frank: He was for a long time. He came downstairs, tried a bed, couldnt sleep, got up and went to the kitchen
Ash:I was worried cuz he was up there for like 3 hours, like what the hell?
Frank:Joe said he told us the same thing he told them. Lets draw a line in the sand, pick a side and not go back and forth, only four weeks left.
Ash:Yeah, I know it just concerns me cause like you got 20 minutes, he has 3 hours
Frank:20 minutes with me is like a day with him
Ash:ha
Frank:that was good
Ash:I just cant imagine they have that much to talk about
Frank:one thing i said to Joe, If you roll with us, it'll be 5 on 3 in the HOH comp. Whoever wins this will have the #s the rest of the game
Ash:Yeah, I know.
Frank: Stealth whisper master.
Ash:This is the first time I've felt pessimistic in this game. What the f is Joe doing? I felt like I remember talking to him (Joe)last week, I knew who I wanted to play with, but he was all up their asses. I feel like I've saved him so many times in this game, even when he was talking shit, and when he wanted ,e out blah blah blah..

its all i could manage, Franks good at his stealth whisperer

August 21, 2012 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning again everyone.

Grendon I so totally agree with you again. Just watching F/B gives me anxiety for some stupid reason! It's had to believe that someone can be so terrible and he has Frank following along and if Boogie stops real quick we know where Frank's head is going to end up.

I was hoping that there was a little bit of brain hidden in that mass of cotton candy in Ash's head but listening to this conversation on the couch this morning and last night I know there's nothing there. She actually thinks they want to protect her!

I was totally disgusted by the comment Boogie made regarding Dan's wife. I hope Dan doesn't hear that comment while he's in the house.

If you couldn't hear the voices one would be hard pressed to tell Frank from Boogie.

Please God send his butt home this week!

August 21, 2012 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning again everyone.

Grendon I so totally agree with you again. Just watching F/B gives me anxiety for some stupid reason! It's had to believe that someone can be so terrible and he has Frank following along and if Boogie stops real quick we know where Frank's head is going to end up.

I was hoping that there was a little bit of brain hidden in that mass of cotton candy in Ash's head but listening to this conversation on the couch this morning and last night I know there's nothing there. She actually thinks they want to protect her!

I was totally disgusted by the comment Boogie made regarding Dan's wife. I hope Dan doesn't hear that comment while he's in the house.

If you couldn't hear the voices one would be hard pressed to tell Frank from Boogie.

Please God send his butt home this week!

August 21, 2012 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

rob tan said:


There can only be three answers for Shane's actions (or lack of) in the HOH

Rob, loved the green bean example! lol!

August 21, 2012 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, everyone!!

Thank you, Marla!!

August 21, 2012 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

In regards to Joe switching sides, either way, he is 5th on either totem pole:

On one side, you have D/D/S/B Joe is the fifth
On the other side, you have F/B/I/A Joe is still fifth.

Granted, we know that Ian is with DDSB but Joe doesn't. Nothing is gained by him switching sides except that a dangerous pair are still in the house. Hopefully he sees all this and doesn't switch sides.

Even if he did, they would still have Ian's vote and Boogie would still be gone.

The only thing that could happen, and I hope that it doesn't, is that ian figures out Joe decided to vote for Boogie, and so Ian does too. Then, Boogie would stay.


UUUGGGHHH!!!! Please don't let that happen.

August 21, 2012 at 10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sick of F/B/A/J...I can't even listen to F/B anymore, they are so disgusting, and Ash sitting laughing with them...I don't understand...:(:(

Carolyn, I am so sorry you have to write all this stuff..another hard day for you..:(:(

It can be so frustrating being on the outside looking in a yelling at your computer...lol..my family just walks by me shaking their heads..:):):) I do yell a lot and I have earplugs in so no one else knows what I am yelling at...hehe

Pammm

August 21, 2012 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Good morning Carolyn and dishers!

Okay, so I have been following the Dish and getting the live feeds for about five seasons now. I always watched the show so I knew who Boogie was. I was a little surprised at the negativity about Boogie coming back, bit I just decided to make my own decision about him.
At first I thought, this guy seems easy going, smart...maybe as he's gotten older he's matured and will be different this time. Boy, was I wrong. I cannot even listen to Frank and Boogie talk anymore. Last night I was appalled by what he said about Dan's wife. I need him to go out Thursday so I can get back to enjoying the live feeds!

August 21, 2012 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Susan...

One more thing that you forgot..Earlier on during the season, several different people at several different times have said that the DR has told them this year that they are not allowed to give a definite answer regarding noms, or POV usage to another HG...Shane mentioned it at one point before being cut to fish, as did Janelle...I think that explains a lot of Shane's actions this week...AGP wants more drama to be able to edit into the shows...

August 21, 2012 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

OOps...that last one was meant for Rob but I had just read Susan's response before typing...lol...

August 21, 2012 at 10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLEASE someone else get up....PLEASE!!!!!!

August 21, 2012 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Ian is stuck. If he goes against the Quack Pack, all they have to do is tell boogie and frank what Ian has been doing and he is done!

August 21, 2012 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Hello Carolyn.

Mike is defining bitter old bachelor. So much hate.
It will be very entertaining on Thursday evening when Julie Chen tells Mike that Ian switched sides two weeks ago.

August 21, 2012 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning all...

Well, in the beginning of the season, since I never saw either of boogie or Janelle's seasons, I didn't get the boogie hate or the Janelle love. I TOTALLY get it now. My goodness, the sound of Boogie's voice makes me cringe... He really is something else. It's also amazing to watch how he brings out the worst in others.

Ian is still my fav enjoyment, however, he better keep his cockiness in check or he will screw up his game. I kinda think he is Dan's memphis and they just haven't showed us when they made that deal week one or two.

Frank, Frank, Frank.. "Yo, dude... what's up!!" There's a forest in those trees...

Fingers crossed it is Boogie that walks out the door Thursday.

After that, pins and needles for DE that Franks walks out right after him.

JMHO

August 21, 2012 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger BLKMagic3K said...

Carolyn, GREAT pics and thx. Can sigh in relief now ... aaaahhhhhh.

Super analogy rob tan. Metinks he might not like green beans OR ham, just the bone. 8^x

Have a laughing day all.

August 21, 2012 at 10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Caroline and fellow dishers. Here's my two cents, for what it's worth.
1. Jenn. Someone needs to make her cognizant of the fact that she is a pawn. She also needs to be made aware that both Frank and Boogie are trying to get her out.And that her best bud, Ashley, is going to vote against her.
Her anger at the moment is entirely misdirected, and it is giving people who are "for sure" votes for her, like Joe, a possible reason to vote against her. She needs to be buttering up the swing votes, like Ian and Joe, to ensure Boogie goes home. Hopefully, B/D/D or S will give her a wake up to the situation. It's like she isn't even thinking about the game. She's so busy being angry, she hasn't considered the fact that she may get voted out and actually needs people's votes to stay in the house, like Dan and Dani, for example. I know if I wanted someone's vote, I would for sure tell them that I was planning to evict them if I got HoH?!?
It will be interesting to see if her attitude has improved after a good nite's sleep.
2. Joe: While Joe really does want to be involved in something, I am not entirely sure he is team DDBS. That group needs to use the same tactics F & B are using, and show him how well he fits into the group, how he won't be voted out for a while if he goes with them. Just to make him feel better about everything in general and to reinforce that he is a true part of a team. For God's sake, just give it a team name. He'll be in.
3. Ian: My husband pointed out that, because Ian is a superfan, he will want to be remembered for being part of a named alliance. Because of this, despite his somewhat questionable stance,he will probably remain true to the quack pack.
I know I question Ian's loyalty every time. This week will be really interesting. If he believes Joe will vote to keep Jenn, he may throw his vote to Boogie. If Joe says he is voting Jenn out, Ian will probably vote to evict Boogie. Everyone in the house would think Joe was the swing vote, so no one would guess it was really Ian.
At the same time, Ian may actually be playing the quack pack. If he wanted to go down as a BB villain, which he has alluded to a few times, he could easily pull the rug out from under them by voting to keep Boogie.
Overall, I believe if the quack pack really wants this week to go their way, they all need to be putting in more work to make it happen.
4. Double Eviction: It seems that most of the house thinks it could be a DE this week, yet no one is talking about what they will do if it is. They need a solid plan about who would go up and who should go out, if the HoH happens to go their way. We all know how quickly a DE goes on the live show, and there's really not any time to campaign. There needs to be a plan in place.
And someone besides Shane and Frank is due for an HoH win.
Personally, I would like to see Boogie go this week, if only to spare my ears the onslaught of horrible comments directed at pretty much all of the other houseguests. It would also be great to see Frank play without him, but it isn't fair to blame all of Frank's poor attitude on Boogie. Some of it must be coming from within him. As I predicted earlier in the week, F & B and trying to talk the other houseguests to death, and I can't wait for it to be over!!
Okay, that was waaaay more than two cents. Probably more like at least a dollar.
Caroline, thank you soooo much for all you do. That's my rant for the day. Can't wait for Thursday!!

August 21, 2012 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Morning Carolyn and all Dishers!!

To be completely honest; I am worried about Joe and Ian's votes! They are working both of them hard and plan to keep it up til last minute!

Even just talked of staging fight between Jenn and Joe......

Anyone else concerned?
Janice/GA

August 21, 2012 at 10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank susan!
I try to be discrete

August 21, 2012 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

blue-eyes64 said...

"So Frank wants to Instigate a fight between Jenn and Joe. His Nana must be so proud of him."

I hope when Frank gets home his Nana puts him over her knee and gives him a good spanking followed by a big bar of soap!!

Then when he has learned to behave she can give him a hug and take him to get a haircut. ;)


August 21, 2012 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No Problem. It's the least I could do for you Carolyn. I really dont see how you manage, had my headphones on max and still couldnt get all of what Frank said.



August 21, 2012 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Ugh, wow, I really am not with it this morning...(blame it on not enough coffee yet)

I re-read rob tan's comment and realized it had nothing to do with Shane's wishy-washyness as HOH..lol...geez my brain is kinda off today...lol

August 21, 2012 at 10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does Jenn even understand what a pawn is?

August 21, 2012 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Lovely Caro, I have to give you major props for having the stomach to transcribe all the beautiful words coming out of Froogies mouth.

It's gone beyond disgusting

August 21, 2012 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger ronap said...

This is SO Crazy! I cannot deal with the filth out of Mike & Frank's mouths. They are being vile, where there is NO need for it. They have convinced Jenn that is the target in the first place - Shane screwed that up also. I can barely watch, much less read. I have to skip over their conversations - I am so confused with the double talk when they talk to Ashley & Jenn. Who is going to vote what? Jenn seems to be burying herself courtesy of Mike & Frank. A lot of people say they will stop watching with Mike gone, they said the same when Janelle left also. That is silly also.

It is hard to watch when the major gameplay happens in just a few days and not the whole season though.

August 21, 2012 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger J.Co said...

I don't want Boogie to stay. But the morbidly curious part of me sure would like the see the shitstorm if he did.

August 21, 2012 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Yesterday, Ian was wearing Dan's 'Memphis hat'. Do you think Dan did that on purpose just to get under Boogie's skin.

I think one of the most impressive HGs yesterday was Britney, and it had absolutely nothing to do with gameplay. She talked to Danielle about being so upset and crying because of Frankenboogie. It started out seeming kind of harsh and judgemental. But Brit went on to explain that she wasn't criticizing Dani for feeling hurt, she was trying to make her understand how those people are so beneath her and the things they were saying were so rediculous that she shouldn't give them the satisfaction of feeling hurt.

The second conversation was with Frank. She deliberately waited until he was alone instead of approaching him in front of other people. She told him of her past experience, sympathized with every feeling he was having-anger, disappointment, betrayal, embarrassment. She told him that when you walk out the doors on finale night everything changes so fast and you realize that it was just a game. But when you say really hurtful, nasty things they are out there forever to play and replay. She tried to tell him that as a friend, she didn't want him to say things he couldn't take back and things that he would regret.

Unfortunately, both pleas fell on deaf ears. But I give Britney tons of respect for even trying.

August 21, 2012 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

great job Carolyn. I did not not hear Boogie say that about Dan's wife wow that way out of the game and disgusting!!!. I hope Dan does not hear this.

How much much of this crap is AGP going to let happen. Even Willie was not this bad and she tossed him.

I noticed this morning Ash is starting to use the F bomb more and more now that she hanging with TankBoogie.

Grendon again I have to agree with you.

August 21, 2012 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

rob tan

I don't recall ever seeing Jenn play chess. She probably got the pawn confused with the queen.

August 21, 2012 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Rob Tan I absolutely understand about the green beans! lol

August 21, 2012 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Her understanding of what a pawn is, is just like her game - nonexistent.

August 21, 2012 at 10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't amazing how Boogie brings out the best in his team...lol, they are turning into little bitty boogie's..

How are you doing Carolyn...??{{{DISHYHUGS}}}


Pammmm

August 21, 2012 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

BlkMagic ...you almost made me strangle on my diet coke with that 'bone' comment. lol

August 21, 2012 at 11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, i agree!!

August 21, 2012 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Not really. As I stated earlier, Ian must stick with the Quack Pack to avoid being outed as the rat! Also, the QP is expecting him to vote Boogie out to prove his loyalty. If he doesn't, and Boogie stays, Ian will be exposed and become target #1 for both sides of the house!

August 21, 2012 at 11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg the suspense is killing me, i won't be able to relax until thursday evening. There are so many things that could go wrong betweennow and then. I am so disappointed in Ashley, i really wanted to believe she was smarter than she was being portrayed, but alas i was mistaken.

August 21, 2012 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi and Hugs to everyone!!!! :0)

August 21, 2012 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm watching Ash prepare breakfast because I've my fill of Frank and Boogie for awhile.

I'm taking a page out of Caro's playbook and putting them both in time out.

August 21, 2012 at 11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not worried about Ian's vote. I'm actually not worried about Joe's either. I decided from the overnight report, that Joe wants Ash to completely declare her intentions. I guess to try and bury her with Jenn

August 21, 2012 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good afternoon/morning Carolyn!!
Good afternoon BBDishers!!

I'm reading the Morning Report as it magically appears. I got a chuckle out of potential alliance name Snack Pack... The Snack Pack vs. The Quack Pack...

August 21, 2012 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Wonderful Frank and Boogie have come inside to cook, too.

Now I'm watching Dan in the Arcade room reading his Bible.

Oops, now it's Ian alone in the hammock swinging.

August 21, 2012 at 11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang
I got a tee time for 2:30. holding out till the last minute

August 21, 2012 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

In Jenn's mind a pawn is a really big shrimp...right? ;)

August 21, 2012 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Back to Dan reading his Bible.

Still better and more entertaining.

At least my innocent little ears aren't being assaulted.

August 21, 2012 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Oh, David Lockner-

I'm sending over a large Starbucks! Cream and sugar?

lol... we've all been there!

August 21, 2012 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Sometimes random thoughts hit me-Exactly why was it the breaking of the 11th commandment when Shane lied to Frankenboogie? I'm just a little confused because it seems that they are endorsing the idea of having Ashley and Joe lie to Jenn. Oh, I must be wrong. After all, I know they are playing an honest game. (I should know. They've said it enough times.)

August 21, 2012 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Have naughty said...

Good Day All!!

I may be the only one, but I would love to see Boogie pull this off and get Ashley and Joe to work for him. If Ian is not aware of this, and according to the "Quack Pack", Ian voted to keep Boogie to further hide his involvement, Boogie may end up staying after all. I know if is a long shot, but if both Boogie and Frank leave this game, this season will become very boring very fast!!

August 21, 2012 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Susan...make it a Venti Caffe Mocha with an extra shot and it's a deal...lol

August 21, 2012 at 11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last one before I gotta go

This Game will survive losing the great Mike Boogie on thursday. Now if it loses Boogie and Dan in one night, that may be a bit of a problem.
I've watched religiously since BB8. The only time I quit on a season was BB12 and that wasn't until Brits eviction when it became a complete wash who won

maybe some mobile posts to come

August 21, 2012 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

5 shot trenta americano please.

August 21, 2012 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hi ya Blue!!
{{Waving}}

Hurry, tell Carolyn an Ellen joke, she's been getting ill from the venom of Boogie and Frank!

** how you doing with that nasty cold you picked up?

August 21, 2012 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Got it! And I'll toss in a homemade PB cookie with the java too!

August 21, 2012 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Regarding the comment that Boogie made about Dan's wife:

Twice now, before I get bombarded with fish and bubbles, Frankenboogie have mentioned the comment and how the guy in the DR thinks it's funny and is egging them on to say it.

The interference this year just continues to pile up and Grodner does nothing to fix what is wrong with this show.

Something else I noticed-when Frankenboogie were pissed after the original noms and again after POV, I have watched Boogie walk right into the DR. No buzzing in and then waiting. He gets immediately in the door every time he has something to cry about. So why then, when Willie was pacing around like a cornered animal trying to choose flight over fight, did they repeatedly refuse entry into the DR?

August 21, 2012 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

I honestly would not wanna be in Joes shoes today...everywhere he goes he's gonna have a "Snack Packer" (did I really say that) in toe,just waiting for that inkling of a word that makes them think they have his vote...then it'll be more bragging, and cockiness from the Booger pair (& Ashley) about how "WE got this", When WE win HoH next week"....eventually the realization has to set in that there is no "WE" in the equation...lol

August 21, 2012 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone!!

I'm getting off my tush for 10-15 minutes. I'll open a new top post very soon! :)

August 21, 2012 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I don't want any mysterious vote switching because it is far enough into the game to just pick the sides and quit playing games.

However, Boogie has been practicing all morning for what he plans on doing Thursday night. He's so sure the vote will be 4/3-Joe, Ash, Ian and Frank voting for Boogie to stay. I am not trying to throw Joe under the bus or cause him to have a heart attack, but I would find it incredibly good entertainment if Joe and Ash do vote to keep Boogie. The vote would still be 4/3.

I can just picture Julie reading the vote, that scary thing Boogie calls a smile starting to creep across his face, Boogie's already getting out of his chair and Frank and Ash are running over to high five him, then he gets evicted. Jenn wonders why he thought he had the votes to stay and realizes all her friends *gasp* lied to her. And on the advice of Dan, no one on that side of the room says a word. They simply sit and smile.

August 21, 2012 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger pam said...

I keep telling myself that Joe's loyality is strong. He never turned on Janelle. I think his word is gold. I like that about him. I know he has a loud mouth and likes drama somewhat, but I think he has heart.Ian is smart, he knows he plays a big role in getting Mike Boogie out that door, sitting next to Dan would be a pretty spot for a struggling student, and Dan's already won once. I hope Ian wins. I want Boogie gone so bad. He is disgusting with his Criss Cross pony tails, he's a 42 yr old father not a gangsta! He looks stupid.

August 21, 2012 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

The Afternoon Update is live :)

CLICK☺ME

August 21, 2012 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Ladihawke said...

I can't believe that I'm leaning toward F/B pulling this thing off. I feel kinda sorry for Joe though, because he has little to no support and now he will be the vanquishing hero who saves the life of the despicable Frank Boogie, so that the house won't crash and burn from the boredom it would create if he leaves!

August 21, 2012 at 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below