;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 20, 2012

Lazy Latenight with Lessa

Sooo, I missed a bit today, hm? *L* Poor Carolyn! I do wish I could be here more often and help, I do I do! It'd been better than work, for sure.

I just fell in love with Britney again:
Dani: I didn't do anything! I'm not HOH, I didn't even play in Veto, I don't understand wahhhhyeeee...
Britney: Dan didn't do anything either and he's getting burned at the stake.

Hee. Way to shutter down. Briefly.

So, from what I've gathered through watching off and on tonight, Jen is not happy, and is particularly irritated at Danielle for not giving her a heads up about going on the block. Joe has decided that he won't mess with Jen, because he's scared of her. (Haha!)  Ian has gotten "in trouble" with Frank and Boogie for still hanging out with everyone 'on that side' - and Ian snapped off with a "We're all adults here for f's sake!" Love that kid. And Frank and Boogie are still pissy. Shocker!!

Currently I'm listening to Shane pee. Thanks BB. (dry look) Ok, currently, Dan, Danielle, Joe, Britney and Shane are in the HOH, chatting about Boogie's demise, while Joe begs them to make a name up for their alliance.. rehashing the moments after the ceremony when Boogie and Frank were bullying a silent Dan while he read the bible.

Dan: That's why I love this game - in real life I'd get punched for sitting there reading the bible!

On the other side of the quad, Ashley is reading Ian's palm in the bathroom.


Ashley: ok, ok. You're gonna have three children!
Ian: Three?!
Ashley: you don't want that many?
Ian: I don't know if I want them..
Ashley: Ian! It says right here you'll have them! Two boys and one girl.. You're gonna be happy. As long as you keep your free spirit. That's you're fortune. You're gonna get married once, two boys and one girl, have money, and be happy. It's good.

Upstairs, Shane is helping Brit get rid of a knot and Boogie and Frank have finished their workout and are hanging on the patio drinking their after workout shakes.

10:20pm

Boogie; There's so many of them to hate. That's the problem.
Jen: Danielle tried to talk to me and I just wouldn't... I'll deal with her tomorrow. Shane straight up lied to me, said I was safe the entire week. He doesn't think about the consequences.
Boogie: He doesn't think you'll all stick together. They think Joe will be helpful? All it takes is one HOH and it all changes. Just don't get with Joe..
Jenn: I don't think they knew how tight we really are - but well, maybe.. that's what he said, that's why I'm up because I had a good relationship with Boogie..
Boogie: This was Dan. He's the only one smart enough to know this was the only way to get me out. Shane is so stupid. How stupid and gullible this guy is? Some gay guy got him to fly down for a photoshoot - can you imagine this dude? I got a live one! From Vermont! and he's paying for his own ticket!
Jen: And he's worried about Dan clowning him - he's got way more to worry about then Dan.
Boogie: What was he doing staying at this guys house, ya know? I mean it might be something if you were 17, 19, something.. but come to Dallas Texas
Jen: The mecca of modeling!
Boogie; He says cosmo? I bet it was online. He's a moron. Sheltered moron.

Boogie: You think we're gonna just make it easy?
Jen: you think I'm not gonna zing you every chance I get?
Frank: You scumbag us on Friday, we give you one chance, and you jerked us around!
Jen: I told Brit.. get your xantex. ask for it early. you're gonna feel uncomfortable. I really don't give a shit. I will kamakazi. If I was gonna go in the army, I'd be the mofo that digs her way out of some shit, or go out in flames... no ego broken here... I'll still smell like a sweet flower when I get out of her..
Frank: We'll watch Jen go off and go thats my girl! there's a difference between being cordial, and fraternizing.
Jenn: Ian doesn't get it.

She continues to threaten jury votes, etc because she was put up. Upstairs, Joe and Shane are left in HOH, and chat about how great a double eviction would be if they could get Frank out too.

Frank: I just don't have the energy to play pool 20 times a day with this kid (Ian)
Boogie: I don't think he'll ever put this guy up. His dick is so far..

--Ok, done with the pity party. Get a grip Boogs and co. You got got. Deal with it.

Boogie: Point is - after the fall out, I was like pick a side, and people were like I dont want to get in the middle and I was like there is no middle you're with me or against me...

...BB takes pity on me, and shows me Dan and Danielle's nightly beanbag and banter game. They're like siblings - it's my favorite time with these guys. Dan makes everything fun. Love him.

Dan: All the live feeders are at home saying she only had 17! how could you let her have that extra point! its an intense game..
Dani: ooootay.
Dan: what's the score?
Dani: 17-13..
Dan: You have 18. They wanted you to have the extra point.
--hehehehe.


Dammit BB. Back to the pity party. And a Ian, Ashley and Brit in the bathroom.
Brit: Everything kinda relaxes, and this is like the most unrelaxed I've been on a Monday night.
Ian: usually they give us beers.. notice they're not tonight. They're scared.

Ian talks about his taking part in Frank/Boogie's blowup this morning..
Ian: I took part in it, but I'm done.

Ashley: I know big brother, and I don't agree with that - the jury? Is fair.
Brit; It's an empty threat.
Ian: I just said it, and made a bad joke..

Ashley walks off..
Ian: We shoulda just gone for Joe..
Brit: Why so this could happen next week?
Ian: i'll talk to you later..

Ashley returns.
Ashley: I could never eat bananas when Wil was here because he hated them so bad. I'm getting the rest of the naner.. you want some?
Ian: sure.. go upstairs and we'll talk..
Brit: No one's up there.

Ashley drops the banana and goes to find some more in the storage room

Brit: I think that's pissing off Dan.. they want me to be taking more of the heat..
Ian: They want me to be taking it too..
Ashley: I got nuts too!

Jen comes into the bathroom..
Brit: Jencity!
Jen: yeaaaaaaaaaaah.

And Frank pulls Joe to the kicks room.

Frank: obviously I'm gonna talk to you for a while, and I want you to know, that I talked to Shane and told him that he was my number one target, and he said I was his target too, me and one other person. I don't know it's you, but I assume. I want you to know - they're gonna put me and you up. If I'm gone after that, well it's you then. I know what we can promise you as a group. I'm not gonna say anything bad about Jen, but our group will have a better chance if i'ts you, boogie, ashley, ian and me in this house. We can have a strong team. You had my back that first week, and i was on board until Janelle fucked me. And you know we wanted you to stay last week, we saw how loyal you were with Janelle. I got to let you know that's what we got on the table. I'm not offering you safety next week, I'm offering it until those four are gone! And with Boogie here, we have the votes, and we'll be safe.
Joe; Just saying, if Jen keeps it up, it's good for your game.
Frank: She said she might blow up.
Joe; She does and boogie stays. I heard three people. Does she realize she needs votes?!
Frank: I don't know, she's saying if she does people will know that's their Jen..
Joe; I just can't believe it.
Frank; Even if they change their mind, I'm still saying roll with us. Five on three we got it in HOH... Me Mike You Ian and Ash...
Joe; You comfortable drawing a line?
Frank: Yeah, of course.
Joe; I'm tired of bargaining. It's 4 weeks. pick where ya are and roll.

Frank; You say what they did to us, we thought we were with them, and you know, with us gone, then it's you.
Joe; I'll tell you tomorrow and let you know what I hear. Like I said, it's not going good with Jen. She's a clearcut pawn, and I don't see how you act like that. She could blow it.
Frank: Yeah, you see how I handle it, I saw how you handle it.
Joe; Mike's making me really uncomfortable today.
Frank; You hve to understand..
Joe; Don't get me wrong, I get it, I just don't want to be around it.
Frank: I got him to work out.. calm down..
Joe; I know he'll go to work. Shit changes overnight in this place. I hear ya.
Frank: The line is drawn. I'm all out. Team diversity back at it.
Joe: back in the house! Haha!

they head back out to the kitchen where Boogie and Ashley are.

Ashley pulls Boogie into the arcade.
Ashley: Do you really think you're going home?
Boogie: I think it's an uphill battle..
ashley: i just feel like you were throwing in the towel..
Boogie; oh no, its part of a strategy..
Ashley: ooooh! I was worried..

Boogie goes on to say that Joe being uncomfortable with bullying is why he is acting like he's thrown in the towel, and how it's all strategy..

Boogie; It just scared me that Joe was bothered about it.. and he was like what if you woke up made at me.. and I told him no, I wasn't mad then, I am just expressing what these people did. So Frank is working Joe since I made him uncomfortable.. and Joe's biggest thing is do we have Ashley.. and we know that you're in a weird position with Jen..
Ashley: Yeah, I'm gonna be nice and stuff with Jen this week..
Boogie: My back is against the wall, but I want to stay..
Ashley: Joe is scaring the shit out of me.. he's running upstairs all the time, he's scaring me!
Boogie; no, there's no way that Joe can look at them and think he's part of the alliance... he has to realize that this thursday Shane doens't play hoh!

11:06 - Fishy timecheck.

Ashley: She was like they were saying personal things about the Brigade or something..
Boogie: oh yeah, I was like Brit will end up like they were doing things last time, and be left in the cold..
Ashley: And then she said the brigade comment didn't upset her but it did.. and she wants to act like she's not working with Shane, but just like
Boogie: yeah, just say it. She is just trying to keep herself out of the line of fire if one of you win the HOH on Thursday. I asked her, you know is there any chance in the world that I get your vote.. and she was like well.. and I said just sleep on it and tell me, I won't beg for three days. And Joe said he'd tell me in 24 hours and his biggest thing was what is Ashley gonna do, he doesn't want to be the only vote again..
Ashley: yeah, exactly, I was talking to Frank while you were sleeping.. and Jen was like digging her own grave because she was so pissed, she wants tog et rid of the wrong people, like Joe and Danielle.. and Danielle made a comment there and was like if Jen doesn't stop being mean its gonna be hard to vote for her..
Boogie: Yeah, Frank told me you told him that so I've been acting week, because I think jen is hurting her chances...

Frank and Ian are whispering in the kitchen

Frank: Don't obviously poke the bear, just rattle the cage a little.. and maybe tell Joe, that there's a chance you could be working together.. don't get in big, ya know, just little...
 --Ian nods and wanders away..

Joe and Brit in the HOH

Joe: It's not even logical that I might be the next target.
Brit: Oh yeah, you're at the top of my list..
Joe: That's what he said - the talkative one! I swear to god.
Brit: I think Shane just needs to quit telling Frank anything.
Joe; That's why we need to be the house divided. That's what they said that they're gonna do...
Brit: I didn't expect Jen to be so mad with Danielle..

Ashley pulls Ian into the room now...

Ian: I just want to cut him next week.. I want him gone!
Ashley: right now we have to worry about saving boogie, don't you think? Much as I love Jen.. she's not gonna be able to protect us like Boogie and Frank..
Ian: that's a good point..
Ashley: We have to get rid of Joe next week. We have tos tart winning comps..
--Yathink, maybe?


Ian: No one's coming after you. There's others - if you're up, you're up against a super heavyweight target.
Ashley: If it's our HOH we can do what we want.
Ian: I know.

Ian: There's no question I would have won the pipe fitting veto.. I do that in real life.. I was screaming at Boogie directions and he almost won it.. I would have thrown the weight of the veto around, and made sure Joe went.
Ashley: No matter wha tyou're gonna vote for Boogie?
Ian: Yeah
Ashley: even if they don't have all the votes?
Ian: Yeah.
Ashley: I just feel like if Jen stays she'll team up with Danielle, because she knows she's a better competitor than me..
--Lessa: ....what? didn't they just talk about how pissed off Jen is at Dani?!
Ashley: She's so close to Danielle!
Ian: I don't think so.

They start joking around about competitions geared for Joe to win..
Ashley: Houseguests, tonights comptition is how fast you can grill..
Ian: houseguests, tonights competition is Tall Tales...
Ashley: Houseguests, tonights competition is how loud can you be with a foghorn!
Ian: That's not right - he IS the foghorn!

Joe: That's what I'm saying - there's no point in asking us to go behind closed doors..
Britney: No one's asked me to go behind a closed door..
Joe; I'm just saying, we should just say - no. let's play this out. The decisions made.
Brit: you can say that next time they pull you in.
Joe: but I don't want to be the only one in the house! I don't mind being friends, at all. But no dark corners. There shouldn't be anything to talk about.
Brit: They're gonna be doing that all week, anyway...
Joe; But if you say no, and make it clear, I don't understand why we can't do that... Why we can't say everything is fine, but I'm not going to discuss options.
Brit; They're trying to take any word they can get and twist it..
Joe: that's why we need to get out of those corners! they want us to thing what are they talking about.. Just stay out of the corners! Don't need a closed door meeting, what good can come of it?!
--Lessa: Sounds like someone's afraid something he said is gonna make the rounds. Just sayin.

Ian sings us to Fishes.

11:27Ashley: I thought boogie was throwing in the towel..
Frank: I've been trying to pump him up - I'm like look man, we only need one vote!
--Lessa: noooooot so much.

Ashley: I think we can get Joe, but I'm really scared..
Frank: I talked to him a little while ago...
...and he retells what he told Shane, which he told Joe... again.
Frank: that's what he needs - the rah rah rah we're a team. I told him he could talk to you, ok?
Ashley: Yeah, yeah.

Ashley: that's another thing, I have to tell Joe, I don't want to throw Jen under the bus but he needs to know that she is out to get him!
Frank: Ian wants me to tell them I want out Joe, and not say that they're my targets and I'm like that line has been drawn..
Ashley: I don't know, but he was all did you ask to talk to boogie and he was like we have to get out joe, have to get out joe.. I want him out...
Frank: That's why if it comes ot HOH I'm throwing to you, not Ian..
Ashley: He's scaring me too..

Shane comes in, conversation stops.

Upstairs:
Brit: I heard they gave you 24 hours. How nice of you! How nice of you to put me on you're time schedule!
Joe: Frank.
Brit: 24 hours ago, he was calling you names, yelling about you cooking all the food, calling you bubbaa
Joe; That's the word I was looking for!
Brit: Yesterday it was douchebag! Today it's hey bubba!
Joe; And he's winking at me everytime I go through the room...
Brit: And Jen won't talk to you - you gotta save someone that won't even talk to you..
Joe; She started to talk to me earlier, she's coming around.
Brit: She's fine with me. She's just mad at Danielle because she told Jen that she would let her know and she didn't say.
Joe; Yeah, I asked her waht she was cooking and she talked to me then and I was like ok, she's coming around...

Shane heads upstairs.

Brit: Hey bubba!!
Joe; Did you know that you told Frank you want to get rid of me?
Shane: oh yeah. That was me. I should admit it.
Joe: He said you said it was someone that talks a lot
Shane: Absolutely not. Why would I tell him who my target was?!
Joe: He was like I was honest with Shane and I told him he was my number one, and he said the talkative guy in the house was his number two, so he had to tell me that...
Shane: Oh please. He misunderstood. I dunno. Who did I want here two weeks ago?
Joe; Oh i know, it's all good.
Shane: He's gonna say you wanna talk bubba, and Ill be like no.
Joe: Yeah, we just have to not go behind closed doors.
Shane; Works for me. As long as there are three people in a room its ok.. only thing I did was disguise it that I wanted boogie gone instead of him, and really I don't care who goes.


Boogie: What did you have for dinner?
Ashley: A banana and nuts..
--Lessa: excuse my inner 12 year old boy a moment... HAHAHAHAHA. ahem. ok. all done.

Brit checks in with Ian

Ian: I really hope Joe promises his vote to boogie then I vote to keep Jen, and we can blame it on..
Brit: Joe is telling him tomorrow... and Ashley will change when she knows too.. why is she being so weird?
Ian: She's following me like stink on shit..
Brit: Why, so you can't be alone with me?
Ian: Here she comes, watch..

Ashley joins.

Ashley: you're not even in the same room with me anymore...
Ian: Well, it's kinda awkward..
Ashley: We're like Romeo and Juliet.. the montegues and the capulets...

.....awkward silence...

Brtit: I was gonna go to bed too, just waiting for them to call me into the DR for my meds...

...silence...

Ian: Do you ever blink?!
AShley: I was playing the blinking game with you! Are you ready?
Ian: Sure. You lost.
Ashley: Start now!

Ian: you're not very good at that are you?
Brit; Neither am I.. no one can compete with you on that
Ian: I'm not technically human...
Brit: as evidenced by your scathing comments earlier
Ian: my willingness to eat slop for three weeks, wear silly costumes...

Brit; i'm going to bed as soon as i get my meds.. it's awkward..
Ashley: its the worst!
Brit; I'd rather be in bed... with my thoughts. My thoughts are happy.
Ashley: good...

Ian: It just seems like a state of its own..
Brit: Yeah, I know what you mean, people will be like where did you live and I'll be like LA for a few months... and they're like oh, did you go here, or here.. no, i didn't get out much.. where in La... oh, Studio city... oh how about this bar, this club... no, I was a homebody, didn't really go anywhere... I've spent like.. 6 months in this godforsaken... it's like being in Jail. Big Brother 15. Jailhouse Rock. and it's a bunch of felons...

Britney to the DR
Britney: Yay! To bed after. I'm super pumped.

Ian: I hope my ankle feels better soon..
Ashley: what's the pain level?
Ian: not bad, but I have problem walking and runnning. I just hope there's not a competition where we have to run back and forth anytime soon. Like final four.
(pause)
If I'm here.
ashley: you'll be here..

He makes random noises...
AShley smiles..

Ian: To bed I said. No time for bread.
Ashley: you're scaring me Ian. I'm going to bed.
Ian: Good.
Ashley: I gave you healing love energies, that's why your ankle feels so good!
Ian: I could use more healing love energies...
Ashley: goodnight Ian!

Dan and Danielle are having their nightly Talk Danielle Down From The Day convo on the chaise it looks like.. though they're somewhat quiet now...

Danielle: did you ever think we'd get to this point?
Dan: I thought coming into this I'd have a hard time getting through the game.

Ian goes inside:
Frank: What's going on Bubba?
Ian: Dan and DAnielle are on the lounge.. I think everyone is winding down..

---and that's my cute. It's midnight BB time, and that means Lessa's bedtime soon! G'night Dishers! Mind the critters for me!






Permalink







32 Comments:

Blogger DARE said...

Hey Leesa you missed RIGHT before the start of your post Jenn giving a shoutout to Trey Danielles boy back home and saying shes sleeping with shane and not you....keep it classy Jenncity

August 20, 2012 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hey, Lessa!

I'm going to bed in a few, but so glad to see ya tonight! :)

August 20, 2012 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger DARE said...

Loving Ashley doing Ians fortune and HER of all people telling him that he is naive...pot meet kettle

August 20, 2012 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Jenn has no clue what she is doing in this game. None at all. She's an idiot.

She's cozying up to Boogie (the guy on the block with her) and Frank (Boogie's jack-off hand) and treating the voters in the house who hold her fate in the palm of their hands this week, like crap.

Again. Idiot.

And clueless how to play this game.

Now I know why she laid low all the time and stayed out of the way. At first I thought she was being smart. Now, I know it's because she has no idea what to do and thought she was on vacation at a resort all this time, and only just today realized this is a game.

Jenn is like someone who sees lots of people running down her street and decides to join them for a nice pleasant jog. At about 18 miles in she realizes it's a marathon and decides she needs to pick up her speed and start hustling thinking she actually has a shot at winning.

August 20, 2012 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hey ya'll - *snuggles blue*

Jen's losing some of my love tonight for sure.. but I blame boogie. *LOL*

August 20, 2012 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

hahahaha!

Let's blame Boogie for everything wrong in our lives! It works for me!

I blame Boogie for the hairball Kitty hacked up earlier today.

And all future hairballs Kitty hacks up.

August 20, 2012 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i cant stand all 4 feeds on jenn, boogie and mike, sorry.....

August 20, 2012 at 10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss the old Jenn. Sleep all day, never appear on camera Jenn

August 20, 2012 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I stubbed my toe earlier at work. I'm pretty sure it was Boogie's fault. :)

August 20, 2012 at 10:50 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Lessa,

I've been glued to the feeds for hours today, and go on no more.

Love ya lots, Dear, and wish our time zones were closer so I could play with you more.

Alas, that is not the case.

Take care, have a great night, and don't work too hard. Here or tomorrow at work.

*mwah!

August 20, 2012 at 10:52 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

G'night, blue, m'love! Sleep well, and have a great day tomorrow! I'll be completely jealous of your feed watching while I work tomorrow..

August 20, 2012 at 10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lessa, hi dishers!!

Just popping in for a second on my way to bed. I can't remember when I have seen a pair of such sore baby losers like Frank and Boogie. And Jenn talking about playing Kamikazi, puhlease sister, you gotta win something before you can play that game.

Boogie and Frank look like a pair of tools and all I am waiting for is a double eviction and watching Frank walk out right behind Boogie. I was so proud of Ian standing up to Boogie and Frank about not being an asshole and socializing is polite as they are living in the house together. Boogie and Frank just don't get it, can't wait to see their reaction when they realize how badly they got played and that Ian not Dad is the reason for their demise.

August 20, 2012 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

part of me wants boogie and frank to go part of me wants them both to stay for intresting game drama, jenn is expendable in the interesting tv pov

August 20, 2012 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well if jenn blows up tonight in the by i'll catch it on TOR sleep calls!

August 20, 2012 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Night David!

August 20, 2012 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Hiya Lessa! Jenn is defo not showing a good side. Why shun all the HGs from whom u need a vote? Maybe she feels she's safe since its boogie but still.

Seeing boogie is vile is just disgusting. Take you acid tongue and get out of this house.

August 20, 2012 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Oh I forgot to say how much more I'm beginning to love Ian!!! I think he might be playing the best game so far this season!!

August 20, 2012 at 11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, this is getting intense. Someone needs to pull Jenn aside and tell her to chill out. This could screw everything up. I also think that declaring their sides right now is a terrible idea. I think that Dan's reluctance to so right now stems from the fact that Frank and Boogie are such loose cannons. Finding out about Ian could go either way with them, 1. It could take the wind out of Boogie's campaign altogether. Or 2. It could turbo charge his venom spewing and direct it all at Ian. He can weather the storm until thursday, but can Ian?

August 20, 2012 at 11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ash is playin those mind games with Ian

August 20, 2012 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger angel1 said...

Eerrgh...getting the feeling Ashley will get "cozy" with anyone who she thinks will keep her in game.

August 20, 2012 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger DARE said...

Is it just me or everytime Shane opens his mouth do you want to look away. He says too much EVERY time. The worst always is when he walks into a conversation late and so he's not sure which direction it's going. He's like a big dumb deer caught up in the headlights of a Mack Truck....and Brit's face is always priceless..it's the "please shut up" face.

August 20, 2012 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger angel1 said...

Ash ergging me out. She makes googly eyes at everyone she thinks will keep her in game...Boogie, Frank, Jencity, Shane, Ian.

August 20, 2012 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Lessa!!!! Just getting in here because Danny wouldn't let go of the keyboard. But I made it.

Blue said much much earlier... Obviously Dan's wife has class. That's why she married Dan. Like Boogie really stands a chance with her.

Don't tell him but I completely agree. Chelsea has the man she loves and wants... why would she want someone almost old enough to be her father?

What an afternoon... I could see fireworks going up in the BB House 3 time zones away and east of the Mississippi River (barely.. the river is about 8 blocks from us.)

I know you are about to close out, so MWAH!! Sleep Well our Midnight Muse.

:o)
GaYToR

August 20, 2012 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger DARE said...

Is it just me or everytime Shane opens his mouth do you want to look away. He says too much EVERY time. The worst always is when he walks into a conversation late and so he's not sure which direction it's going. He's like a big dumb deer caught up in the headlights of a Mack Truck....and Brit's face is always priceless..it's the "please shut up" face.

August 20, 2012 at 11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess i know where her head is at now!!

August 20, 2012 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I saw the greatest Chop today from someone on Twitter. It was an overhead of the DR with Allison on one side of the wall and Frank on the HG side banging away through a glory hole. Wish I had kept it up but it's way too NSFW. But I got a BIG roaring belly laugh at it.

:o)
GaYToR

August 21, 2012 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Gaytor! *Tacklesnuggles* Hey sexy. :) Yeah, I'm about to go pick up the kid from work (we have to carpool while her car is broke) and close out..

August 21, 2012 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

hahahah! thats awesome...

August 21, 2012 at 12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just think someone should take her eyes up on their offer. Frank had his shot and blew it. Someone needs to coach Ian how to play the pity card

August 21, 2012 at 12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me or does all this drama and negativity seem to be making Dan giddy? He's giggling and everything up in the hoh.

Ashley flirtmancing her way thru is staring to get on my nerves. Fine go ahead and string frank along, he can handle it. But quit with the mind games with Ian!!

August 21, 2012 at 12:16 AM  
Blogger myothermind said...

I missed Ian making that comment about they're all adults, anyone got a time stamp on that? I'm proud of him for saying that, and of Joe for calling out Frankenboogie on the intimidation/bullying tactics yesterday afternoon.

August 21, 2012 at 5:53 AM  
Blogger myothermind said...

For that matter, Jenn dropped several notches in my estimation. So much for staying cool. She turned into a vindictive witch, even taking part in Boogie's intimidation tirade yesterday. WTF did she expect out of a game like this? Not like Danielle's a huge favorite in my book, but Jenn acting like that about Danielle is trifling.

August 21, 2012 at 5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below