;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Wacky Wednesday! Oh boy! I believe today will live up to it's name.. once again!

**Flashback Funny Must See! Britney's Song for Jenn: Sweatin' my Tits Off. You deserve a good morning giggle! :0)  Go directly to 4:30am on Feed 1.. and Enjoy.  Here's the link for the 3 day free feeds trial... if you need it.

The HGs are already off to quite a start in the wee hours of Wednesday.

For starters, Joe told Frank that it's a no.  That's in Lessa's fab coverage: And waiting... and waiting...
Once Boogie wakes up in the morning, Frank is going to tell him he's toast.  Ian has asked to be present..

Almost as soon as I rejoined the HGs tonight, Jenn had it out with Ashley, in HoH, in front of everyone, telling Ash to Suck it!  They continued the fight inside HoH for a few minutes, then moved it to the HoH landing, where Ashley broke into tears..  Ashley had a very fast recovery once she went downstairs and reconnected with Frank..

As I hit publish now at 4am BBT, the HoH Crew plus Jenn are all still up and in the backyard laughing it up. 


1:20a
 HoH
Joe, Jenn, Dani, Dan, Brit, Shane

Joe: I just thought he needed an eyeball to eyeball.  In my world that's respectful.  Just look me in the eye and tell me no. I said it's not good news, and you'r not gonna be happy, but it's a no.  It's better than receiving it in a text message.  That's just the way I feel.




Dani: I'm sorry he came up and said that while you were here.
Brit: You realize Frank's in this game right now because of you?  Becuse you voted for him over Kara?
Jenn: And that upset me..

Joe: Oh God.. It's Wacky Wednesday.  THink they'll give us beer tomorrow?

Jenn: If I walk out that door, this is just not the way I wanna walk out.
Shane: Then don't walk out.

Brit: We're not allowed to laugh up here guys.. Be somber.
Jenn: How foolish of them to thnk I wouldn't know anything.  THey've always underestimated me.  Jenn knows and we just lost Jenn.
Brit: The biggest crap of the pants of the season would be if Jenn won HoH.


Jenn: And I could!  I could!
Dan: Of course you could.
Shane; And no one in this room would have a problem  throwing this to you.
Brit: (joking) Burn the house down!
Dani: Ashley's gonna come up to you and be like, Jenn, I was never gonna vote you out.
Jenn: And I'll tell her, you can f'in suck it.
Dani: What're you gonna tell Boogie after his speech?
Jenn: Oh he can suck it too.
Dani: If you say that on the live show, I will lose it.
Jenn: And I can too...
Dan: You can.

Dani: I can't believe they were down there fighting about wh's sleeping with Ashley and just kicking Jenn out.
Joe: They weren't kicking Jenn out.  They were saying it in terms of Jenn's not gonna want to sleep with her.
Jenn: They're right!

Dan: Who's she talking to?  Frank.

They see Ashley on the HoH Spy Screen.. 

Dani: She's coming up! Oh no.. Oh no.





Ash: Can I talk to Jenn, please?
Jenn: You can suck it, Ashley.



1:30a
QUAD
Ash: I always laugh at awkward moments.. I don't like this at all.
Jenn: I don't like almost being thrown out of the house.. You were gonna vote me out.  Busting on me? That's doin' me dirty.  Of all things Ashley.  I hope you're proud of yourself.  I liked you.  I had your back.  I've defended you in things you don't even know about.  I'm not even gonna waste my time to try to hang you.  Hang with them.. My former team members.  Just remember what they're doing to me.
Ash: Everyone who wanted to work with me, I've voted out of this house.  No offense guys, but you have each other.  I'm only playing this game to see where I can go.  I was going thru my options with Boogie and Frank...

This intensifies.. a lot..

Jenn: I would've talked to you.  Of  course I'm on fire. Do you understand the position I'm in?
Ash: I don't have anyone in the game.  I'm doing things strategically.  There's strategy in Bog Brother.  I feel completely alone.  Shane and Brit know from day one.  No one respects me as a player.  You freaked out.  I didn't know what to do.  So of course when Frank and bOogie..

Ashley's crying..










Jenn: Let's get out..

Jenn and Ashley move the conversation outside to the HoH landing..

Ash: There were 3 times today.. This whole game I've voted out my friends.. I voted out people I wanted  to work with.. and f'in Janelle never had my back.. and I did. I  was seriously thinking about keeping Boogie..
Jenn: And how do you think that makes me feel?
Ash: Like shit! I'm sorry.. I wanna be with you.

Jenn gets up to get tissues for Ash...

Jenn: And I never threw Boogie or anyone under the bus.  And I wont. And these are people.. And if it wasn't for my vote for Frank the 1st week, Kara would be here.. Someone we could work with.  THese people think I'm worthless.
Ash: Me too. (crying)




Jenn: And when Wil went home, we said we were gonna stick together.. and Ian?  He should hear the things Boogie's said about him.  You strayed.  I can't trust Ian, I can't trust Frank.  I can't trust you.
Ash: I respect that.

Ian: You guys alright?
Ash: We just need a minute.  A lot of minutes.

Ash: I know you don't believe me, and you don't have to.. That's why I asked you if you were going to bed.  It was a pussy way of asking you to talk.
Jenn: I mean, my former teammates are voting me out of the house.  And Ian's over there crying..  He has no idea the things Boogie's said about him behind his back.  I'm just going with the facts.  Those guys doin't care about me.  You wanna roll with them?  That's fine.  ust know I had your back.  That's your decision.  You could change your mind.. THursday..
Ash: What do you mean?
Jenn: You could vote me out or vote for me to stay..

1:43 Checking the Quad, Ian is speaking to Frank in Have Nots..


Frank: And then I go up there and no one says anything, but poor Ash goes..
Ian: I don't think they did.  You never really know what's going on in this game.  You nevr really know.  It's a mess up there.  Do you wanna do it tomorrow morning?  Do you and me just wanna break it to him.
Frank: It'll probably just be me and him.
Ian: Wake me up.  I wanna be there.  We'll be in the same bed.



1:45am
Frank comes up to check on Ashley..

Frank: Everyone ok up there?
Jenn: Frank, I just wanna talk to Ash..
Ash: I'm fine, Frank.
Frank: ok.. just when I hear you crying like that..

Frank goes..

Ash and Jenn continue.

Ash: I had Boogie fighting for me in the DR to get help.. I know no one sees it, but he's good.  I hurt you.  I'm sorry.
Jenn: It's ok.  For real.  But it's a game.  And my former teammates are going around shit-talking me, and it's  bit much.
Ash: Yeah.. and I know Joe doesn't make anything better.. cuz Joe's Joe.. and he exaggerates everything.
Jenn: He definitely gave the respect.  Just so you know that.

1:48am
F3/4
Brit: So they don't suspect you at all?
Joe: No.
Dani: I didn't even look at him.  Was he ok?
Shane: His voice was cracking.
Brit: He's all you're up here cracking my boy while he's down.
Joe: This is absurdly embarrassing to Boogie.  he is not going to live this down in his world.  Dr. Will is gonna give him so much shit.
Dan: See, that doesn't come into play unless you clown people in the DR.
Joe: But he got a very nice goodbye message from me tonight.  It was a goodbye sweetheart message.
Dani: Yeah right..

On the ledge..

Ash: They're so f'ing tight in there.  We're nothing.

In HoH.. watching the scene play out on the spy screen..

Joe: They're gonna kiss any second now.




Ash: I'm just crying like a bitch.
Jenn: You're not.. We gotta get our emotions ouit.
Ash: You'r enot going anywhere..
Jenn: And I don't know who to trust.
Ash: You say that, but you're not going anywhere.
Jenn: It's a long way til Thursday.

Ash: I just feel like an idiot.  I feel like I always feel in this game.. Alone.. and worse, because I hurt a friend.  Oh well, it's just a game right?  And people's frikkin' emotions.. I don't know. I'm sorry.  I'm just makin' it worse.
Jenn: I'm just hearing you out.
Ash: Do you have anything you wanna say?
Jenn: I'm just really disappointed. I respect.. Whoever you wanna roll with.  You coulda had a homey right next to you.. Super thick. I'm just really disappointed right now.  It's just been a long day for me.  That's about that.  I think I've said everything I have to say.  It's gonna be a long night.. a long day tomorrow.. As for things in the past that have happened to you, that really sucks, but I feel like you didn't put yourself in my shoes for a second.. And the shit they've been talking about me.
Ash: What could they say about you?
Jenn: Well, evidently, plenty of things, but not to you.. Boogie has Frank and Ian and You, all fighting to keep him in the house.  I have me.  That's it.
Ash: You have a whole team.  You have Joe.. and all those people in there..
Jenn: It's because I do clean game play.
Ash: I'm really sorry they attcked you personally.  That sucks.
Jenn: I know I don't have their votes.  It's just a wash.

Ashley's voice has almost returned to normal and the tears have subsided.. for the moment.

Jenn: There just no respect.  You can change your mind THursday and vote for me, and we can take it fom there.
Ash: yeah
Jenn: And if not, then not.
Ash: I'm sorry it went down like this.
Jenn: Me too.  I really liked you.

The past tense brings more tears.. 


Ash: I just felt like I didn't have a fighting chance with thos epeople.
Jenn: Me too.  I'm still not gonna badmouth Boogie.  He's got people here who love the shit out of him.
Ash: It sucks to be up against your homey..
Jenn: I wouldn't call him a homey at this point.  But he's an excellent player.  And he's got an excellent player fighting for him.  And they want me out.  My former team members are voting me out.  Think about that. Think that's fair?
Ash: no.
Jenn: me neither.
Ash: Well, I'm proud of you.  You did good work.  You're gonna go far in this game.
Jenn: Well thank you.  I appreciate that.

Ash: All I ever wanted was to work with people..
Jenn: Well you had it.  With me you had it.
Ash: But when I saw you talking with other people..
Jenn: I have relationships with other people besides Frnk and Ian..
Ash: I just hate that you think my charatrer is bad.. It sucks that Joe got to you before I could... I was gonna tell you what was going on.. I shoulda just grew some balls and told you.. I just wish it wasn't thru Joe..  I was in the wrong.  I'm not gonna make up excuses.  Now I just feel like a jealous girlfriend..
Jenn: Did you think I wasn't gonna campaign? Did You think I was gonna just lay down for Boogie? I'm trying to stay here.
Ash: I just figured you knew you were the pawn.
Jenn: That was only just now explained to me.  Like, my ass could be in trouble.  So I had to go to work, and I went to work.
Ash: Of course.

2:05a
Ash: They love it that we're fighting.. I hate it.
Jenn: Well, I can't say I care for it myself. This was the last thing I thought.. I thought, we're all fired up.. everything has more purpose now.   This is a good starting over point.
Ash: I agree.

Jenn: I think that's really fair.
Ash: I do too.

couple minutes of silence...

Ash: Is there anything else you wanna talk about?
Jenn: Umm.. I would still like to sleep in the bed, but if you want one of these other guys..
Ash: I don't wanna switch beds.  I never, ever.. the words did not come outof my mouth about switchuing beds.  F'ing Joe.  He's such a trouble maker.
Jenn: I'm telling you I would like to stay in the bed.
Ash: I would too.  Is there anything else you'd like to talk about..doesn't have to be abou tthis.. just anything..

Jenn tries to cheer Ashley up..

Jenn: I think my butt looks good from the yoga and pilates..

They have a couple light moments, then Ashley starts crying harder than before..

Ash: I just want love.. Maybe cuz I want it too bad.
Jenn: We all want love.  Love has these moments.. that put you in down despair.. please stop crying.. when you have your heart so open.. I had your back.. giving you backrubs.. taking care of you.. I know you say you just want love, and probably cuz you want it so bad.. Jus tlet love find you, and be stoked on you.
Ash: ok.
Jenn: I think you're a confident girl.  You need to feel good about you, and have your own back.. Adn if you feel some wrongs have happened?  You have every chance in the workd to make it right.  And you said you were alone?  You'r enever alone.  You've got me, and you've got God.  That's a really big thing.
Ash: Thank you
Jenn: You've got it in you, mama.  We all make mistakes.  Doesn't mean we can't do something about them.

2:16a
F1
Ash: I'm gonna go to bed.  (they hug)
Jenn: I'll see you down there in a bit.





Ash: Goodnight everyone. I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable.  Joe, you're a trouble maker.  You've gotta keep your mouth shut.  I'm not switching beds, dude.


We follow Ashley downstairs.. She opens the door to the Kicks Room and Frank gets up..



Ash: Is Ian awake?  You don't have to get up.
Frank: What happened?
Ash: She was f'in pissssed.  She starts a fight in gfront of everyone and made me talk in front of everyone.. and I was like, yo dude, you were frakin' out and I didn't know what I was doing.. and she's like, now everyone knows and everyone knows your character.. She's like soooo mad that she had my back and all her teammates are against her.. and..
**and Ashley's working her hopeful protector of a F2 deal.  This is ongoing at 2:20a





Ash: And I was like, you're gonna work with these 4?  And she was like your word means nothing.. I'm disppointed in you..
Frank: F*ck that disppointed shit.  She's just a washed up wanna be rockstar.
Ash: And then she's like, I'd like to stay in the bed.  And I'm like, Well, I'd like to stay in the bed too.. And then she's like, well you wanna have your raltionships with Ian and Frank, and I'm like, yeah I do.

**Complete voice switch here.. Gamer Ash.. not weepy Ash.. She's telling Frank everything that was just said, but harshly and with attitude.





Frank: What pisses me off is I go up there and nobody opens their f'in mouth.. And she's gonna stand up and pick on you in front of everybody.. I'm sorry, boo.
Ash: It's ok.
Frank: I told you you should've go up there.
Ash: I'm glad I did.. Now it's all out in the open.
Frank: F'in cowards.. every single one of em.. especially Jenn.  Well, especially all of em.  Dan's the worst of it, because he's actin like he's this nice holy guy, but he doesn't stand up for anybody..

Time check - 2:28a
**need a  stretch. brb.

2:37am
Frank: Before I even made my nominations, me n Mike were upstairs, and we kinda laid it out that he might be a pawn, and he got a big time attitude, sittin' there twirlin' his hair..
Ash: But you put up Joe and Wil.
Frank: That's what I'm talking about..
Ash: Oh..

Frank: Now they're all in the room.. I'm not gonna go Willie on em.
Ash: hehehe
Frank: Ya'll are up there kickin' him while he's down, talkin shit abou thim while he's asleep.  We got scumbagged by everyone in this room.. I hope Ian wins.. I hope you win more though, cuz he's a little wishy washy..
Ash: How did Joe make it this far anyway?
Frank: Because I've been on the block every f'in week.
Ash: hahaha!

The feed flips off them for a minute, and we see Brit and Danielle have come downstairs..

Brit: We're gonna have some 2am coffee and stay up til 6.. Boogie and Frank are gonna wanna throw down tomorrow, and we're gonna be like..
Shane: Ian was crying?
Brit: I pulled him downstairs.. I was like, you have ot do this.  He said, you have my 100% word.
Dan: I know the way this is being put together, he looks like the mastermind from the editing perspective.
Brit: Boogie's gonna wake up for his workout, and we'll all go insie to go to bed.
Dan: F'in Ashley..
Brit: I'm trying to not be too much in the action, but.. I liked the way it was going at first though with "you know wht, Ashley, you can suck it.
Dan: Eagle Eye to waterng eye..

2:44a
Frank: The drama's gonna be kickin' it hard core tomorrow.  Now that Mike's gonna know.. 

Talk turns back to beds..

Frank: When Mike goes, we'll take his bed.  We'll get all our cuddle time in then.

Frank: Maybe I should sleep in here with you and Jenn.
Ash: hahaha! She'll love that.  I'll die if Dan wins this game.
Frank: I'll make sure that doesn't happen. We're already 2 votes.  We get Ian, we only need one more.
Ash: So you know about Jenn being like a rckstar or something? She's sold like a million records or something?
Frank: I think she's just a dj now.  If she ws in a real band, she wouldn't be here.  Who cares.  I never heard of the band.  Their music probably sucks dick..

2:48a
Frank: Roll over here and cuddle with me for a minute before I go to bed..

Ash: I'm thinking about what Danielle said..
Frank: She's just a silly sorority girl that shouldn't have even been on this show.
Ash: She thinks she's gonna win the game.  She thinks her and Dan are gonna win..
Frank: I don't like seeing you upset.  I want the happy rays of sunshine to come out of you..

Ash: They're making tea..
Frank: Makin' coffee at 2 o clock in the morning..  You know what they're doing?  THey're gonna stay up all night and sleep all day, so Mike can't yell at em.

Ash: The office is closed.  I don't need anyone's pitches.. They're so full of shit.
Frank: Look at the f'in predicament we're in.
Ash: hahaha.  It happens.

2:52am Flirtmance in full effect..
Frank: We're gonna have to win a lot of competitions to win this game.
Ash: We're the underdogs.
Frank: We've been the underdogs.
Ash: What if you have to go on the block again..

2:55a

Frank:  So you gonna come here and cuddle me before I go to bed?
Ash: Poor Ian.  I didn't know he was gonna be so upset.
Frank: I know.  Well, I kinda did.  That's why I've been trying to keep it under wraps...
Ash: About Boogie?
Frank: About us!


2:57am
Frank and Ashley move to the bathroom.. She wants to brush her teeth and wash her face.. Upstairs on 3 and 4, Danielle's talking to Jenn..


Danielle: It infuriated her to see me and you doing pilates.  She and Frank sat there and belittled me on the couch!  Belittled me! She's a bitch!

**I just can't with her tonight.

3:02am
Ashley and Frank say goodnight.  He gets very limited sugar... a hug.

 The camera flips to a sleeping Boogie..  Then outside to Britney who is talking about Ragan and Matt from her season..

Then  Skippy quickly flips the quad upstairs, because he's an asshole.

Danielle: I haven't lied about one thing in this house!  Janelle talked shit about me and I got rid of her!  Every conversation I've ever had with you, I've meant 100%.  Dan is livid.. I've been sitting here crying about you..  and I don't personally attack people, but those 2??

3:05a
Ahh, mercy..

3:09am
F1
Chatter outside about websites, husbands and wives.  Britney jokes she's gonna make a website and become a rapper.





Brit: Happy Birthday, honey!
Dan: And someone's birthday is Thursday..
Brit: Awkward Thursday..

Dan tells them he doesn't think this Thursday will be a double eviction, because of what's happening with Boogie, and that they'll want an extended interview with Julie and goodbye messages for him..

3:12am
Jenn and Danielle continue to connect and bond upstairs..

Jenn: The Ashley thing doesn't bother me that much.  It's a lost cause.  She'll probably vote for me to stay..
Danielle: Now that she knows it's a lost cause.. and she thinks she can vote for you and be good with everybody.

3:15am
Brit: Shane really is like captain america.. you should wear a breast plate.. danielle'll make you one.
Shane: ha
Brit: (quoting Jenn) You now what Ashley?  You can suck it.
Shane: That will definitely make air.
Brit: (Quoting Jenn) I'm gonna go downstairs and burn this mfin house down..
Shane: That was my favorite..

Brit: Boogie's gonna come wake you up in the morning.. Hey, Joe.. did you get a chance to sleep on it?
ALL: (Laugh)

3:19am
Dani: I was this mad when the coaches came in, and I friggin rocked that competition.  If its me and Ashley up there, I'll  hang on til blood..

3:20a
Talk in the backyard has turned to Soy and estrogen..

Brit: You know what is chock full of soy?  Slop.
Shane: It's true.  It's a soy protein.
Joe: So they want us to cry..
Brit: Teary eyed Joe.. 

3:30am
F1
Shane: I'd like to give a shout out to Dani Donato tonight..

Talk turns to last season and the order of evictions.. Then..

Brit: That's why I think there might be a fast forward this week, or next week might be a double evic.

3:35a
Shane: Just hope tomorrow goes down with no lockouts.
Dan: They wouldn't..
Brit: It's too late (for a pandora's box this week).
Shane: Do they do like, for the top 6 people, do they fly back to their hometown and video their parents and stuff?
Dan: They did for me.



3:38am
F1
Joe, Dan, Brit, Shane and Joe
Backyard - Couch

Brit: Where are Danielle and Jenn?
Shane: They're like having a showmance up there or something.
Brit: Ashley's greatest fear realized.


3:43am
Jenn and Danielle join the backyard Crew..



Joe: We were wondering if a new romance was developing.
Brit: Ashley's worst fear realized.
Dan: Top 10 from Jenn...
Brit: Ashley got escorted to the bathroom by her prince charming.. then back to her place of slumber..

Dan: We're trying to guess her subdivision name..
Joe: Moutaintop peak.
Dan: Snow in the dessert.
Joe: Sloping lanes..
Dan: Flat hills.
Brit: Mountainous planes..  Cedarleaf PLaze.. Teetering Towers.
Joe: 211 Oak Street.
Brit: Did you just give out your address?  That's awkward.

Dan: Can you tell us what it rhymes with?
Jenn: Suck it.
Dan: Suck it Circle.
Brit: I want a doormat with a bloody dagger that says Not Welcome.. and then a sign on my door that says Beware of the Matriarch.
Joe: Devil's spit.
Brit: That's what I'm gonna start calling my coffee..

Dan: What if that's our viewing segment on Thursday?  I don't think any other houseguest has evr threatened to burn down the house.
Brit: Jenn, can we talk?  You know what?  Suck it!
Jenn: I'm sweating my tits off.
Brit: He's downstairs making money while he sleeps..
Jenn: Paging Dr Zachary..

3:51am
Brit:  The answer to that box is somewhere in this backyard..
**She's on a hunt..









Dan: I've seen people lose their shit, but nbot with such colorful commentary.
Jenn; My friends are gonna be like, there she is!  She showed up.

Brit: We gotta find it, Shane.  You can't waste 2 HoHs, you understand.

4:00am
The Hgs wish the east coast a good morning..

Brit: If you do not say suck it, i will not be happy.
Shane: Point to Dan and say, You're cool.. then You're out.
Brit: And Jenn City wins HoH and the house craps their pants.


They're blowing off some steam after a very stressful night, and having some giggles..  As of 4:30am, still going!
4:30am

Jenn: Makes my tits sweat.
Dan: How often do you use that in your daily life?
Jenn: It's a staple. "Suck it" is too..
Dan: Great song..

4:32am
F1
Flashback Funny MUST - Britney's riffing.. writing the song.

Brit: ♫My team's votin' me out, and I'm sweatin' my tits off.. And while I stand in the flames, I'll be sweatin my tits off.. I need 4 votes and I'm sweatin' my tits off... ♫He grossed 9 million dollars and I'm sweating my tits off.. $10,000 jug and I'm sweatin' my tits off..  Dyin' my hair red, by I'm sweatin' my tits off.. ♫ I'll be goin to Maui but I'm sweatin' my tits off...
Dan: The whole song's written for you Jenn..
Brit: I think my favorite was.. ♫I'll stand in the flames just sweatin' my tits off..
Brit: I think the opening line is.. ♫Gotta get 4 votes, and I'm sweating my tits off.. then all the way to Gonna burn this mfer down.. ♫Gonna win a half a million while I'm sweatin' my tits off.. ♫You'll see the smoke all the way from Maui while I'm sweatin' my tits off.
Jenn: Newsflash! Former BB houseguest Jenn Arroyo sets fire..
Brit: As they were hosing her off, she kept complaining, I'm sweating my tits off. 

Brit: ♫Collecting votes, saying preesh.. sweatin' my tits off.
Final 3 deals abound.. sweatin' my tits off.
Hope Coach has sweet dreams.. sweatin' my tits off.
He went to bed at 9 pm while I'm..sweatin' my tits off.

Shane: If Boogie asks you for a haircut are you gonna give it to him?
Jenn: The hair cut of his life.. I'll put initials in there too.. S.. I.. Suck it.  And I'll be sweatin' my tits off.
Brit: He's got his loyal band of followers..sweatin' my tits off.. Ian Terry's cryin while I'm.. sweatin' my tits off.

Jenn: How Ashley went off?  That was like girlfriend stuff.  I was like, woah.. This is familiar.  So.. Let's go outside.

Brit: ♫I gotta find a new bed, and I'm sweatin' my tits off.

Spark up your feeds and enjoy..

4:54am
Shane, Dan and Britney remain..  Talk has turned to Ashley.. Britney's disappointed in her. Dan worries  Jenn might get sucked back in with Ash.  Shane says she told Danielle she has trust and faith in us 5.. 

Shane: So if we do win HoH, just backdoor Frank or put him up?
Brit/Dan: Put him up..

Shane: It'd be great if Frank was the 1st one to jury..
Dan: Just get hiom outa here.
Shane: What would suck is if he gets a power.  Replace the noms.
Dan: They're gonna wanna keep him in so bad.
Brit: I know.  You're right about that.

Dan: Why are people so scared of us 4?
Brit: Because Shane and Danielle have won all the comps..
Shane: And you guys are great coaches and players..
Dan: And we're so clearly together..

They talk about how much they hang out with so many of the other people in the house..

5am
Britney says she plans to sleep all day, so Boogie and Frank can't get their game on with her.

Shane: But don't you wanna see Jenn explode?
Brit: Oh, you're right.  Wake me for that. 

Speculation about the coming HoH.. and who to throw it to.. Jenn, Ian, Joe?? Brit and Dan make Shane aware that Ian's only concern is Ian.. and Joe, because Joe is the only one Ian isn't 100% safe with.

Dan: I like him.  I trust him.  I know he's gonna stick with the quack pack.
Brit: Here's the beauty of tonight's events..

Dan: Ian better not throw his vote to Boogie.
Brit: We're not gonna tell Ian that Ashley might vote for Jenn.  We want him to think that Ashley's sticking to her guns and voting to keep Boogie..
Dan: Who do you think Jenn would put up?
Brit: Frank and Ashley.. or maybe Ian..
Dan: That vote better go down 6-1.
Brit: Even if it goes 5-2, I'm ok with that..

Either way, Ian may get a bit singed this week..

Dan: It's actually even better if it goes 5-2.. Either way, Frank's gonna be pissed.. because he expects it to go 4-3.
Brit: And he wont know which one of his team members took a leave..
Dan: How pissed Boogie's gonna be.. out before jury.. and Joe still in here..

Danielle comes out and tells them it's 5am
**it's 5:06am BBT

Dan: 8am on the east coast.. Good morning.
Brit: Just in case you're just tuning in, we're staying up because we don't want to talk to them tomorrow, and we want them to fester while we all sleep..

Shane; Where do you think Jenn stands?
Danielle: ohmigosh.. LOVES us.. She'll put up Ashley, Frank or Ian.. guaranteed. 

5:27am BBT
They're still up!  They've moved on the speculating about what people in the house really do..  At the moment, they're on Frank.



Brit: What if he's like an heir?  Like an oil heir?
Shane: I wanna be an oil heir.
Brit: Me too.
**me too!

Brit: I'm sure Nana's so proud of the way he's conducted himself this week.  Schoolyard bullying..
Shane: Bubba.
Brit: That is so condescending.. Sweetheart too.
Dan: I don't like that Frank insults everyone's game.
Shane: I'll vote anyone left over Frank..
Brit: I vote personally.  Sorry.
Dan: I think there's people that have played the game as good as him.. and weren't dicks.  And can you imagine what he'd do with half a million dollars?  I wouldn't vote personally.  I just don't see him making it to the end at this point.. with 6 people working to get him out?  I can see him surviving a week or 2..
Danielle: This'll be the 1st time he's ever voted. Day 47.
Dan: It's a useless vote.

Brit: If everyone in this house took him up on his final 3 offer, he would have to lie..
Dan: In hindsight, putting up Jenn was the best move you made all week.
Shane: Group effort.
Brit: Here's what I thought.. If they put up jenn, there's no way Ashley would vote against her.. I know Joe exaggerates everything, but Joe was insinuating that Frank and Ashley have had more than..
Danielle: Well I know they made out..
Shane: 5:32am
Dan: That means she made out with everyone on her team.
Shane: Yummy.  That's how you keep it classy.
Brit: Whatever, Frank.  I'm so over these people who think they're so superior..
Dan: I guess it's always like that.. I don' tknow why I expect any differnt. I've always thought highly of Jenn.
Brit: Me too.. I've always just thought highly of her as a person.
Shane: But like you said.. Made the best decision.. It's just gonna take tomorrow to seal the deal.  I just hope Boogie doesn't attack Jenn.. or you or..
Dani: But he's gonna go out with guns blazing..
Shane: To give Janelle props, she went out with class..

Brit: Did you hear Boogie making excuses about Janelle's applause?  Get a life!  Chilltown, population 2.  You are the collest person ever. 
Dan: Janelle's loving every second of this.
Danielle: I hope so.
*shut it.

5:37am - Talk turns to the current events they got from Julie last week, and they wonder if it'll be part of a comp, so they get to work on remembering all the facts..

Shane: We should probably get together tomorrow and study..
Dan: it'll be before and after, majority rules or america's vote.. 
Brit: I hate the America's Vote.. Who would you rather see in a bikini?  The anser to that is Kara.. because she was a fikkin' playmate.
Shane: Dan said the answer to that is how you'r eperceived in the DR.

Fishies

Brit: I would've never thought of a restraining order.
Shane: Classic.
Brit: You can't be mad at the Zingbot.

5:42am After brief fishies.. They head inside..




Dan: The cameramen are so pissed.
Shane: At least we entertained em.. Singin' about your sweaty tits.


5:45a
They brush their teeth and wash their faces and hug...




Then Brit and Danielle talk about Ashley on the bathroom couch...

Danielle; I'll be cordial to her, but I don't want anything to do with her anymore. I'm not doing Yoga with her.  Everyone's warned me about her being sneaky and two-faced.
Brit: Janelle didn't know.. We just need this one more HoH win.. That's all we need.
Danielle; I'm sleeping til 4 o'clock tomorrow.
Brit: Me too.

They walk down the hall..

Brit: I'm sorry I'm tough on you sometimes..
Dani: That's ok.  I love you..

Hugs..





Brit: I really am worried about that cube.

They walk through the living room.  Brit makes as if she's going to kick Teddy in the head, as it represents Frank..  Then it's to bed.. finally.. at 5:53am



And this concludes the Overnight Report..






Permalink







37 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Happy viewing party day...As always I am looking forward to DR's the most. I want to see where everyone's head is really at...

Haven't read TOR yet, but will say thanks first...:)

Be back in a bit..If you are out for a bike ride, I hope it is relaxing because I think you are going to need all the relaxation you can get before the HG's wake up...

Pammmm

August 22, 2012 at 4:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Carolyn and dishers! Now this is the Jenn i was hoping was in there. Today is going to be intense with Boogie and Frank. Hopefully Ian can keep it together one more day, the stress must be driving bim insane.

August 22, 2012 at 4:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGoodness, I am sitting laughing and giggling so hard at these 4 HG's. I won't even drink my coffee yet...OH Brit, you are sooooooooo cute and sooooo funny..love watching Shane and Dan laughing so hard, even Jenn is a different person...so funny...

Great way to start the morning..:):)..thanks BB critters...

Pammmm

August 22, 2012 at 4:44 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!!
Good morning Earlybird Dishers!!

OMG!! Apparently I missed some good stuff yesterday. I got home from work and zonked out. When I turned on the feeds this morning, the first thing I see is Dani crying in HOH with Jenn!! (What????? AND major eyeroll and gag!!) AsI continued to listen, I became more ill. So now they're BFFs???? "Oh you're my girl..." "You've always been my girl..." I'm nauseous.

Now everyone knows I like Boogie and I am a fan of he and Frank in the game. No I do not like the extensive bullying, cursing and threats. But as game players, I enjoy them. So, it looks like the party is over. I can move on, hope the HGs do too. I will however, continue to pull for Frank. Maybe its my habit of rooting for the underdog. But I'd love to see him go to the end.

At this point, as much as I love Dan, I'm almost wanting to see him go. And I've always wanted Britney out. That way, the "coaches" will be gone, which is what the newbies claim they wanted all along, and all of theses BIG ISH talkers can show and prove their game. Hope you were paying attention Dani, cause you'd be first to go! As much as she says she's not a personal player, she is. As much as she talks tough about what she'll do, she'd never pull it off without Dan's direction. But I digress...

I'm just wiping my slate clean, de-Boogie-izing, and waiting to see some great gameplay from the remaining HGs. Rambling rant complete.

Now off to read Lessa's post and TOR. Check you all later!!
Have a wonderful day!!

August 22, 2012 at 4:45 AM  
Blogger Tillman Girl said...

Morning Carolyn,
This game is so whack Jenn has gone from 0 to 60 in one day and acts as if she's the most strategic player in BB history. I guess Boogie is officially gone; hope the game is not too boring after his departure.

August 22, 2012 at 4:52 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Dishers!!

This Overnight Report is ongoing.. please refresh the post.. :)

August 22, 2012 at 5:13 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Great reporting, Carolyn! I'm flashing back now and so crying.I love how compassionate Jenn was toward Ashley. And, I agree with you @ Dani. I can't either....

August 22, 2012 at 5:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Carolyn and fellow dishers!

Thank you so much for posting Flashback times...it helps sooo much!

What an epic night in the house! Today should be crazy! Thankfully I had class yesterday, and today I am free to monitor the feeds!

I'm wondering how Boogie will respond to Franks info...my guess is he'll be resigned, but ya never know.

August 22, 2012 at 5:59 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Good Morning all!

YAY! I've been up all night while the drama was unfolding on the feeds due to a cranky 2 month old. She got 3 shots yesterday at the dr.'s :( I should have known you would catch it as it unfolds Carolyn.

I'm sure there will be plenty more drama today as I am sure BB will schedule a few outside lockdowns so that the hgs can not sleep ALL day.

Hopefully, I can comment more as I plan to have the feeds on all day.

Have a great day everyone!
Have a great

August 22, 2012 at 6:04 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Carolyn and other dishers!

Caro I can just imagine how you feel this morning after what must have been an epic night at the BB house for you. I even stayed up until 4:15 my time and still made it to work by 8:00 this morning. Although I must say I'm kinda bleary eyed.

Poor Ian...my heart was almost breaking for him last night! If he only knew the things Frank, Boogie and even Ashley were saying about him it might make it easier for him.

Can't wait to see what happens when Boogie wakes up!

August 22, 2012 at 6:12 AM  
Blogger AshleyKP said...

Good morning Carolyn and fellow dishers!

Just wondering how much Danielle's arms hurt from patting herself on the back alllll the time. The lady drives me crazy.

I am rethinking who i want at the end and I have decided I want a F2 Ian and Frank. :)

August 22, 2012 at 6:28 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, everyone! :0)

I'm gonna try to get a couple hour nap in while they sleep.. and try to wake back up before boogie does.

August 22, 2012 at 6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a bad feeling Dan is going home tommarrow

August 22, 2012 at 6:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadly i think so too. I just hope Frank is gone next then!

August 22, 2012 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good morning all... great coverage Lessa and Carolyn, thank you soooooo much for times so I could watch it..

One question. Why and when was Ian crying? I can't seem to find that.. thankks again for all you do.

I dont think it will be boring without Boogie I think it will be just as exciting to watch who turns on who first.

xo
Judy in NJ

August 22, 2012 at 7:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Does anyone know why Ian was crying?

August 22, 2012 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Finished reading TOR. Great coverage as always Carolyn!

I'm sitting at work at my own little scenario for Team Underdog...

Frank - HOH
Noms - Dan & Shane
POV - Frank
Noms - Remain the same
Ian - Votes to evict Shane
Joe - Votes to evict Dan
Dani - Sobbing, slobbing and hysterically votes to evict Shane
Britney - Votes to evict Dan
Jenn - Votes to evict Shane
Ashley - Votes to evict Dan

We have a tie!!!!

Frank - Says bye bubba to Dan!
(hopefully with a handshake and a "Good game")

August 22, 2012 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Lynnf. said...

I don't love boogie, just as I didn't love Willie, but they are the personalities that make the show exciting to watch. I just think the show is going to be a bore fest when boogie exits.

It would be great and exciting if something happens and boogie stays. Shane will go nuts over another wasted HOH. Please don't hate, because I'm looking for some drama this summer!!!

August 22, 2012 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger earlybird said...

For a minute, and a really brief minute it was, I actually felt sorry for Ashley, however, once she got into bed with Frank, and started to make a joke out of her conversation with Jenn, that's when I said to myself, "that chick deserves everything she got, and MORE!!"

I cannot wait until Boogie wakes up and gets the bad news, and then starts acting out like the little baby he is, and watch him go out in a blaze of glory, Chelsia-style, in Thursday night!!!

August 22, 2012 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Good Morning, Carolyn!!!!!!!

Good Morning, Dishers!

My goodness! What an excellent TOR!!! And, Lessa's coverage last night.....Fantastic!

I got up last night a couple times to hop on the live feeds seeing if Joe had finally told Boogie and Frank and nuttin. Joe certainly waited a long time to do it.

The second......and I do mean the second....I woke up this morning my first thought was to run to the Dish and see if Joe finally gave his answer. LOL

Great job, Carolyn and Lessa! Thank you so much!

See ya all later when the critters wake up.

August 22, 2012 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Jan in Florida said...

Waiting on Boogie to wake up so the fireworks will begin..be ready for the "F" bomb all day. The "Quack Pack" has to win HOH tomorrow.

August 22, 2012 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Jan in Florida said...

Waiting for the Booger to wake up for the fireworks to explode. The "Quack Pack" must win this Thursday night..

August 22, 2012 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Jan in Florida said...

Waiting for the Booger to wake up for the fireworks to explode. The "Quack Pack" must win this Thursday night..

August 22, 2012 at 8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI..if you are awake, it is 8:11BBT on cam 3 and Boogie just got up to go to the bathroom.Pammm

August 22, 2012 at 8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like they may be locked down also...;)

August 22, 2012 at 8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frank is up and going to Boogie in bathroom

August 22, 2012 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Cammi said...

Morning all. Sigh. Again this is what happens when people know absolutely nothing about this game.

Silly silly Jenn. She was upset because they had the audacity to nomiate her. Now she's upset because they have the audacity to campaign against her. In my opinion, the beat move Is for her to join Franks side. I don't see how Joe and Jenn and even Ian to an extent can think that they are apart of that hardcore group of 4.

August 22, 2012 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Frank gives Boogie the rundown around 8:20.

August 22, 2012 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks.. I'm just getting coherent again.. coffeeee.. opening a new top post shortly.

August 22, 2012 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Iam was crying because of Boogie leaving. It was around 2:00 BBT.

August 22, 2012 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger BBOB said...

All they do is insult Frank who has stayed true to his word more than any one of them. Yet everyone here supports the quak pak why? Good game play no doubt, but why chastise the guy for sticking to the guy who saved him multiple times (Boogie). What loyalty would he have if he didn't at least do that?

August 22, 2012 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

wooohoo wow from 1140-3am the house was heated lol im so glad joe said no and he told jen about ash and i loved ash crying and acting. she really should not be so lovy dovey with frank and ian lol (she seems more desprate than ppl say dani is)

I am sorry but ash made her bed and now she has to lay in it

I hope dan dani brit joe ian or jen win hoh thursday at least frank would go up

hihi Car and dishers where will wacky wensday leave us

August 22, 2012 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Wow...just, wow. So much to say. Late night, Overnight, the conversation already since they always wake up so damn early. I just have no idea where to start. I might need to sit back and let it all soak in for a bit.

One little, tiny thought though-since Boogie was insulted when Danielle was HOH and she didn't nominate him, I wonder how his ego will handle finding out that he was never supposed to be the target this week. Frank was.

Oh, tiny, bony little man-however do you hold up that great big head (with that great big nose.)

August 22, 2012 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Good morning Carolyn great coverage again. Thanks for the great job you guys do.

I watched until 2:30 AM but had to get some sleep so I could work today.

Poor Jenn she was really hurt by Ash and Ash did not seem upset at all when she was with Frank.

Brit was so funny with that song. I don't think Boogie will take the news well. I also would be surprised if the HG can sleep until 4 like they said. Should be a very interesting day in the house.
I hope Jenn wins HOH on Thursday. Not Frank he needs to go.

August 22, 2012 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

BBOB

For me, it is the crude things he says. I know trash talk is part of the game...but these two are really hitting below the belt.

I would like to see how Frank plays without Boogie.

August 22, 2012 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Lolli said...

Yay! Me too :)

August 22, 2012 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Ladihawke said...

I just can't wait to see what BB has up their sleve or I'm feeling like I'm going to be over and out. I know I'll die of bordum and will probably only watch now and then. You have to have colorful houseguests to make an exciting season, and this one is about to crach and burn. Too bad BB!

August 22, 2012 at 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below