;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Big Brother 14: Tuesday Afternoon

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!!  Frank and Boogie spent much of the morning talking about the impotrance of  bringing Joe in via Ashley.  Joe has just woken up and gone immediately to check in with Shane.. It's looking like a no-go for Boogie and Frank, and.. Joe's promised Shane he'll be making a public affair of his No Deal with Frank and Boogie, so we could definitely be in for some afternoon fireworks on the live feeds.

Spark em up!! Enjoy the ride!

12:11am
HoH
F1
Joe and Shane

Shane: Come in..
Joe: I just got up.. literally.. slept in

Joe: Jenn's really nice.. at least on the surface.  They come at me again last night.. 3 in the morning.
Shane: No!
Joe: I wanted to talk to you about something they said.  They wanted me to talk to Ashley today.  THey say she's gonna give me her 100% thing that she's with them.  Boogie says she came to him yesterday and said, "Boogie, You can't give up. I love you." So I'm sitting there and they're tellin me we can go to 3..
Shane: Tellem what they wanna hear.
Joe: I'm just sayin' yeah yeah yeah.. but when they said the Ashley thing, I'm like, ok.. Because that'll be 100% out of her mouth that she's with them.

Joe: Frank's with Britn in the bathroom rtight now.
Shane: of course he does. (sic)
Joe: We'r enot gonna stop.
Shane: My God.  They have this whole big plan.
Joe: He's like, you can see how hard we're gonna work.  It's just kind of amazing that they would even try.. not with anyone else, but with me.  You see where I'm livin'.  You see where I'm at.  But.. like I said, it'll be intersting to hear Ashley say it.
Shane: Yeah, cuz she promised me if I kept her safe she'd vote how I want.
Joe: Boogie came out and said that in the last day she's come out and talk to him on a gaming level you wouldn't believe.  There's someone in there, he said.  Well, she aint that smart, cuz she's pickin' the wring f'in side.  Definitely not that smart.  Oh!  They even threw Ian under the bus last night.
Shane: C'mon.

Joe: Because he's wishy washy and fraternizing with the other side.
Shane: SO it's "the other side."
Joe: Oh yeah.  They don't want them to talk to us.. Thats why they're mad at Ian..  So what that tells me is we keep f'in with Ian.
Shane: Bring him over?
Joe: Keep talkin' to him. Get him in trouble.  And if we lose someone, use him for a vote.  He would be a good one to do a fake alliance with.  THey called him wishy washy.
Shane: I'll hav eot tell him that.
Joe: Oh, and they threw Jenn under the bus too..
Shane: What'd they say?
Joe: They said she's worthless, no social game.. Mike's like, who do you want here?  You want meor her?  Then he pulled out the Restaurant thing.  He's like we can do this!  Restaurants and Restaurants!! hahahaaha! But yeah.. he threw her under the bus.  She has no game.  She has no social game.  She's not won a thing.
Shane: You can use that for a lot of ammunition. See why we put Jenn up?  It's splitting their team up, cuz now they're talking shit about each other.
Joe: I just have to tlak to Ashley, and then I can tellem.. No deal.
Shane: Frank's still gonna go for Britna dn Danielle, but he has no chance there.

Joe: Oh, he's got Brit it there now.. You know how he soft talks?  Brit, honey, sweetheart.
**i love how Frank soft talks.. not gonna lie.

Joe: So.. I'm about to go hook up with Ash.  If you hear any screaming, it's because of the No Deal.  I'm gonna do a public affair.  It's not gonna be behind doors.
Shane: I gotta see that.  I'm gonna take a shower and I'll be down.

Time check - 12:24pm

12:28pm


Boogie and Frank are making last minute Woo Joe preparations.. Trying to work the restaurtant angle more from Boogie's connections, as well as Franks.

Frank: Superpassers, root for your boys this week!  And me n Mike better be your boys.

CUT TO:
12:30pm
F3
Ash and Joe

Ash: Me personally for my game, I feel like I'm better off going with Boogie, but then it sucks because I'm going against Jenn.  We always wanna be in the middle..

Joe: Obviously the lines are drawn.. Boogie and Frank came to me last night, and I told them I'd give em a decision, but it was important to me to know where you stood and not just for this week.  Casualties are gonna happen..
Ash: We're going to war.
Joe: I wanna ride out to the end.
Ash: I do too.
Joe: It really comes down to, what side do you wanna be on?  I'm trying to make that decision based on people who are going to stick.
Ash: I want you to make your own decision.

Ash: Shane, Danielle, Dan and Brit are Tight.
Joe: Tight.
Ash: I feel like I can go further and you as well, going with Boogie and Frank.  It's gonna be awkward and it's gonna suck, but that's the team I'm gonna choose. They're not gonna win all the time, but even if they don't, that's the team I'm gonna stick with.  I know you got close to them with Have Nots and stuff, but that's my decision.
Joe: I'm definitely gonna make a decision today.. I'm gonna have one more talk with Boogie.  Basically both sides have told me things.. I think I'm coming to a decision.. I think I can trust Frank.
Ash: I think so too. We are in the best position in the house. The other thing is.. I don't know if you spoke to Jenn, but, if she stays in the game, she's like out for blood for you..  I hate to say this, but even if you decide to work with them over there?  I don't want to loose you. If we have the numbers?  We're gonna lose people, but it's not gonna be me or you.
Joe: Either way.  If Boogie was to go home, we only have 1 week til we're the target..
Ash: That's how I feel! Whereas, if it's Jenn.. Asnd with them, they're so tight..

Ash: I feel bad for Jenn.. Even when JoJo was on the block.. I kinda just want her to find out the night of eviciton..
Joe: Tough week.
Ash: It is.. Now the decision's in your hand.  I know you were so ride or die for them last week up there.
Joe: that was a safety.
Ash: And we're guaranteed 2 weeks safety with Boogie.  We have a really good chance., like 50-50 that we can be dragged along to final 3.

Joe: I'm gonna pick a side fairly soon, and I'm gonna be public about it.
Ash: Me too.
Joe: It's the chance you have to take.  There's gonna be casualties and double evictions..
Ash: Exactly.. And you have to make decisions on the fly..

Ash infers that no matter which side he chooses, the 2 of them will still be cool.  This is just the choice she's making because it feels best for her game.

12:43pm Ashley and Joe leave the Have Not Room..  I recommend you watch their exchange on flashback when you have the chance.

12:45pm
F1
Joe joins Boogie, Jenn  and Frank by the couches.. Chatter about Joe's blood pressure and the anxiety attack he had yesterday.. Talk turns briefly to past HGs having health issues due to slop..

12:47pm
Talk around the couch is about Ian rocking.. not in a mean way at all.. more suggestive of a deeper  understanding.

1pm
 We have chatter.. I'm saving my fingers for the main event.. It's coming soon.  I recommend you spark up your feeds or get the 3 day free feeds trial if you need it...

1:10pm
Feed 4
Joe and Danielle
Bathroom

Joe tells Danielle about his meetings with Boogie, Frank and now Ashley.  We join this conversation in progress.

Danielle: Brit needs to be careful.
Joe: Ash drew the line.. She said she's on their team.. and then she had the nerve to say, even if I choose your side, she still wants to play with me. hahaha.
Danielle: Did she actually say she's voting out Jenn?
Joe: Yeah.  Definitely.  Anyway, I just wanted to check in with you guys before I go public.

Boogie comes in.

Joe: I wanna take a shower... Cuz I have a feeling I'm gonna be in the DR a few times.. More than likely.

1:15pm
F1 and 2
Jenn's making it easy on them.. Taking every piece of bait.. Still.. She may stay in spite of herself.

Ash: She was just asking me if you were mad at her..
Jenn: If you stay in the house, Boogie, it better be a murder scene..
Frank: Bring the body chalk, yo.
Jenn: Jenn, I really like you.
Frank: Take a f'in hike.
Jenn: Were you thinkin' that when you got me nominated, dude?

Frank: They're already swetain' a little bit..
Jenn: I just notice how Britney's already tryin' to distance herself..
Boogie: Put her in the hot seat.  Make her sweat.
Frank: Who's a bigger threat?  Danielle or Britney?  Who's more annoying?  Danielle or Britney?
Boogie: It's a toss up.
Jenn: I've had great conversations with Danielle. That's why I'm so pissed at her.

1:21pm
F 3 and 4
Brit and Danielle

Checking in.. I got there too late..  There's the cam and time.
Brit: She's making it really obvious though.. She's nice, but.. Yesterday she told me she was probably gonna vote Boogie out, but then she talked to Frank, and then she pulled Ian aside and told him she was gonna vote for Boogie.
Danielle: And now she's trying to pull Joe in.
Brit: Why would she go to a side with 2 people on the block?
Danielle; I wanna win HoH so bad.  I'm afraid Ian's not gonna try his hardest.
Brit: If it's before and after, no one will beat Ian.  He knows the exact day. He knows what happened by the day, not even by the order.
Danielle: I'll be studying.
Brit: Frank was trying to talk to me today, but I wasn't having it.. He was just talking about random stuff, but I cut it off.
Danielle: I feel like shit is about to get really awkward.

Brit: I'm just confused about why shley would go to that side.. She made a comment to me last night that she feels like she has no relationship with Shane.. and she wouldn't hesitate to put him up.  She's like, "I said Hi to Shane" and "that's the extent of any conversation we've ever had."

1:26pm
Joe comes in and relates last night's and this morning's events to Britney..but getting to the point..

Joe: I'm about to come out..

1:29pm
Joe goes back outside. I'm on the quad, and I'll be staying there.. Or Joe cam..

Brit relates to Danielle that she'll not be entertaining anything from Boogie and Frank, because why in the world would she commit to something with 2 people who so clearly have a final 2. She's learned her lesson..


1:34pm
Here's the viewon the  quad..


1:36pm
F3
Jenn starts mocking Ian to the others on the couch, and suddenly I'm A-OK with keeping Boogie..

1:40pm
F4
Misery and Company - aka Jenn and Boogie
The level of tension and annoyance is building as most of the HGs are chatting, Joe is tanning amongst them, and Boogie is waiting on his decision.

Jenn: Some people never stop talking.
Boogie: Just Shut the F*ck up. Home Alone 2 is what they're discussing right now.
Jenn: When I talk I talk, but I find beauty in silence..
Boogie: Stayin up til 2-3 in the morning, talking about kid's games?? I'd like to see them try that if I was trying to go to bed.

1:45pm
Jenn: has he said anything to you today?
Boogie: I was slightly cordial to Britney and Danielle, because they sat down and talked to me.. I hate them less than the  other 2.
Jenn: That's the most I talked to Joe was just now..  God I wish I had that Shirt with me.. I have a shirt that says 'Booklyn Goes Hard."
Boogie: Why didn't you bring it?  That would've been great.  Great for the live show too.
**haha! good one, boogie.

1:49pm
Shane: Want a picture?  Not while you're showering?  

Shane comes outside..

Shane: It's awkward picture time!  I gave everyone shoutouts.. The Iocos.. Nana.. (etc)

Danielle calls Shane over to get a picture of her and Brit.




1:53pm
F3 and 4
Jenn tries to nail her coffin shut, and Joe pries it back open for her.


Jenn: I feel like I didn't get a clear and concise reason about why I was put up instead of you.  When I asked questions, I feel like the answers were jumbled..
Joe: I'll tell you what I know and what I don't know.  I know 100% for sure that I never had a conversation with Shane about that.
Jenn: Yeah, but vital information?  What information woudl I have?  Those guys were throwing me under the bus with the trade.  Did you think I was gonna be buddy buddy with them?  I'm just trying to put my own 2 and 2 together..

Joe: Obviously, whatever information you got, they're using my language against me.. or my style of language.. I was never in a room where that conversation happened. DIdn't happen.  If you're mad at me, it should be for another reason.  Not that.  The other part is.  You'r eon the block. I didn't know you were goingon the block, but in my opinion, I don't understand being upset, because clearly you're a pawn.
Jenn: But pawns go home.. and Boogie's one of the best players here and he's gotten himself out of some very sticky situations.  I'm on the block.  I'm allowed to be pissed off.

Joe: But at some point you have to think about votes.  Clearly, in my opinion.., You're 100% a pawn.  Here's the answer I got.  If I went up, it took a vote away.  The opinion was that Ashley would vote for you instead of Mike.  That was why you made the most sense.  He wouldn't get any votes but Frank's.  There couldn't be a clearer pawn. I just want to let you know, I'm being told by Boogie and Frank, as part of their pitch, that you're coming after me.
Jenn: Just a couple nuggets for you to wash around in your head.. Obviously he's a far bigger target.. I've stood by my word the whole time I've been in here. Boogie has been here before.  He's won.  I'm a player. I'm a fighter.  And I'm someone good to have in your corner. He has a baby boy to get home to.  etc etc


**She doesn't seem to have heard him.  No need to pitch, dear. Just stop picking on Ian. It pisses me off.

Joe: I'm gonna leave you with this.  There's absolutely no way in hell that I've said anything about you in any way.  Without a shadow of a doubt or uncertainty, you have my vote on Thursday.  Bank on it. 
Jenn: Are you serious??

Joe: Without a shadow of a doubt..
Jenn: You better get back over here and give me a hug. 





2:05pm
Jenn sticks her head outside..

Jenn: Danielle, when you're done taking pictures.. Let's have a chat.
Danielle: Ok!


2:07p
BB: Joe, please come to the Diary Room.

2:11pm
F1
Danielle and Jenn


Jenn: I know you knew, and Shane's on my shit list forever.
**we really need to work on your vote gathering skills.

Danielle: No matter how mad you get at me, I'm keeping my word.   I could tell you were mad at me yesterday.. it was breakin' my heart.
Jenn: It was very frustrating to me.. I can win, and I do have a very tight social game.. Shane made a brand new enemy fo rno reason.
Danielle: I do have your back and I will have your back and I didn't know.  I went upstairs and said, why did Jenn go up?  I didn't know.  I'm so sorry.
Jenn: I know you two are tight in a game sense..
Danielle: Me and Dan are the ones who talk game.  As far as game, he talks more to Britney.
**Britney doesn't need any more skid marks on her back
Jenn: When Thursday rolls around..
Danielle: I'm not voting against you.  I'll tell Boogie.  He hasn't even asked me for a vote.
Jenn: It seems like I'm a pawn, but it's Boogie..
Danielle: I don't want you out, Britney doesn't want you out.. I know Dan's not voting you out.

Jenn: Son to go home to.. $9million qst year in business.. $16k in here already.. (blablabla)

2:18pm
Jenn continues railing against a guaranteed vote. Clever, clever girl. She gets Danielle to tears, and then she settles down..
Joe heads up to HoH with Shane and Dan,  and relates the conversation with Ashley.. "She said, I'm 100% with them."  Then they move on to Dan innuendo..And his conversation with Jenn..


The Much anticipated confrontation with Boogie and Frank is Soon coming...  Pick a feed, any feed!  Just spark em up!

2:31pm
The conversation up in HoH with Joe, Shane and Dan continues, and now includes Danielle, fresh from her talk with Jenn...


Meanwhile, Britney's downstairs with Boogie..

2:34pm
HoH
F 1 and 2
Joe, Danielle and Shane

Joe: She just needs to lay low and not screw this up.
Shane: Ashley and Frank are campaigning against her.  They're gonna vote her out.
Danielle: What did she say when you told her Ashley was campaigning against her?
Shane: He hasn't told her yet.
Joe: I haven't, but Dan made a good point.  Better I should tell her now, and she'll go nuts.. If she knows Ashley's campaigning for Boogie?
Shane: She'll go nuts.  We're getting exactly what we wanted.  Shit's getting real.
Joe: Real real, dude.

Shane: What should I tweet about?  Should I tweet about the Head Hunters?
Joe: I just came out with it in the DR.


2:40pm
Joe leaves HoH.

Shane: Ashley is done with me.

F1
2:40
Frank and Joe

Joe: I'm close.  I spoke to Ashley.. She didn't seem wishy washy.. I got a few other questions for Jenn.. Know this.. I'm gonna come to you.  The decision is comin' down to a couple things, but it's also.. I'll just wait and say it.. It doesn't mean anything between me and you.. I'm just tryin' to see if it saves Mike or not.
Frank: You mean Ian's vote?
Joe: I'm gettin' played a few head games right now.
Frank: I'm an open book.. If you have  any questions..
Joe: That's where it's at.. I'm pretty damn close..
Frank: Be close for us.

2:43pm

Boogie: The only thing I can compare it to is when he (Clinton) played sax on the arsenio hall show... He was the shit.
**I was there! :) I worked on the show. hehe!

2:44pm
 Frank, Ian
Hammock
F12

Ian: Bullshit.  Bullshit!
Frank: They want Joe to not be sure.. Probably Shane.  I was like, f*ck no.

Ian: That was the dumbest thing I've ever heard.  That's like saying you're gonna vote him out.  That just shows how dumb Shane is.
Frank: I don't know if you wanna do this or not, but if you wanna go to Joe and say my vote's solid.
Ian: I will. The key is to get the other side to waste their HoH on Joe.
Frank: But for now, it sucks that we have to be nice to Joe.
Ian: It sucks that our game depends on him.
Frank: Just like he stuck with Janelle, when he picks a side, he stays loyal.
Ian: For a while.  When are we cuttin' him loose though?  I want a cut loose point.  I don't want him any higher than 6th or 7th.  I'm not dragging him any further.  I don't respect his game.
Frank: I agree.
Ian: Which one do we wanna bring?
Frank: Britney
Ian: I agree.
Frank: Danielle gets on my f*ckin nerves.
Ian: I agree.
Frank: I see you, me or Ash... I see 2 of us 3 sittin in the final 2 chairs..
Ian: I agree.F'in write a check.
Frank: She's a sweetheart.
Ian: She's thrilled to go to Jury.
Frank: WHen this lockdown ends, if you could grab Joe for a minute and put his mind at ease about this vote.. I think it'll pull him over to our side.  They thought when they put Jenn up that she'd go home for sure.  They're startin to see that things are going our way..  That's why they're throwin you out there.  You know Shane's got no game.  Truth is?  he's lost the last 3 Vetos.. Your boy's solid now.
Ian: Good shit.  It's getting to the point where we're calling what game it is before it even happens.
Frank: Just try to grab him when you go inside.

BB calls a lockdown.  THe HGs head inside..

2:53pm
Jenn pulls Ashley into the Storage Room.

Jenn: I still have your vote, right?
Ash: Yeah, of course.  Whay, what's up?
Jenn: I just talked to Danielle and...


Meanwhile on 3 and 4,   Boogie and Frank...

Frank: Jenn just pulled Ashley.. with a mean tone..
Boogie: I wonder if Joe..
Frank: If he's doing this to f*ck us..


3:02pm
F1
Ian grabs Joe for a conversation in the Have Not Room

Joe: Where's your vote this week?
Ian: Keepin' Boogs.  I heard there were rumors..
Joe: I heard you were "wishy washy" and fraternizing with the enemy..
Ian: You're gonna give an answer right?  Keep Boogie around.  If you think the other team is gonna take you in, you're wrong.  You're 5th man.  Keep that in mind.
Joe: Ok.. Thanks for the talk.


3:07pm
Boogie: I wanted to check in.. I know you're still thinking.
Joe: I just talked to.. Evidently, there are some lies going around.. I'm kinda hearing that Ian's not voting for you.

Boogie: Ian is voting for me.  Have you talked to him?
Joe: I just did.  He said he's keeping you.
Boogie: Are they really worried about your vote?  They have ot resort to that?
Joe: Evidently I'm a swing vote in some way.. It's either me, Brit or Danielle.



Boogie: Well, they're not voting for me, so it's down to you. The fliupside is, Shane's on the sidelines with a key around his neck, and you, me, Frank, Ashley and Ian will take on shellshocked Dan, Danielle and Britney.. To go be the low man on their totem pole.. doesn't make sense to me.. If you look at me in the eyes and say, I'm afraid of this or this.. If the gaintlet hasn't already been thrown, I'm throwin it in my speech.  At the end of the week, we aint losing 2 HoHs in a row.  One option that's not available to you is cracking the top 4 over there.   If you tell me you're ready to rock, I'm not changeing my behavior.  I'm talking about my son, my restaurants.. and surprise! To me, it makes the most sense, and to me, you're the kind of guy who can roll with Frank and I.  It's gonna be 3-3.  It's up to you.  You hold all the power.  Me and Frank are gonna just charge, open spear, front and center.  Hopefully that appeals to you.  You're a smart guy.  if you tell me you wanna do it, I'm just gonna keep to myself for 48 hours.. and then hopefully we can make a run.  No pressure.

Timecheck -- 3:15pm


3:18pm
Ashley's telling Boogie about her conversation with Jenn, and that Joe guaranteed Jenn his vote.  Instead of losing it, Boogie remains calm with Ashley and says it's just Joe posturing.  Then he gets heated, but only in front of Frank.

Boogie: It's ok.. It's ok.. He likes the back and forth and everybody begging him.  You knew he wasn't gonna be easy.
Ash: I thought he was gonna be way eaier.
Boogie: Keep trying.  He's obviously gonna tell everyone what they wanna hear.
Ash: Ok.. I was so worried..

3:20pm
F1
Boogie moves to Frank in the kitchen and fills him in.. then to Ian the table.

Boogie: (undertone) He just loves the drama

3:31pm
F1
Boogie and Frank

Boogie: Next conversation we have with him, we have to ask what he told Jenn.. and if he lies to us, we know.. I'm so tired of this.. So So So tired.  I literally just wanna go up and punch Dan in the face.  If I could get in both, in clean shots, I'd give up every penny I made this summer.  So f'in smug.  So f'in smug.
Frank: I think another thing we need to say is, look Joe, swing vote is hard, and it's a pivotal point right now. People art home are gonna be thinkin' what's he doin'?
Boogie: And if you choose them, don't think I'm married to going after ___.
Frank: I'll just be look, I've been on the block 4 times.  Think the 5th time is gonnabe the charm?
Boogie: If you tell us he's safe, and Mike walks out the door, you will move up to slot number one.

This conversation is ongoing..

3:40pm
I know the timing is awful, but I really need to run an errand and my time is running out to do that..  In the meantime, please mind the critters on the feeds!  They're set to explode again any second now.


4:20pm  Feed 1 and 2... But first.. a kiss or 2 with Frank and Ashley.. Watch the flashback  - it was beyond adorable.







If you haven't taken advantage of the 3 day free feeds trial yet this season, now would be an excellent time to do that!  







Permalink







78 Comments:

Blogger mcornett said...

Man I really hate how wishy washy ash and joe are being. They know what they are doing yet keep saying the opposite to each other. Draw that D*** line in the sand and stay behind it! Oh Hi Dishers and Dish Chicks:)

August 21, 2012 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger mcornett said...

yeah my first time being the first comment how exciting.

August 21, 2012 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

I had to turn of AD last nite cause I couldn't stand the horrible things FrankenBoogie were saying. So I thought I'd try reading them.....I just can't. Boogie has been Franks downfall. I think if he hadn't hooked up w/him he would go thru right to the end. But he's let that meanness get in him & he just followed Boogie down that slippery slop called bitterness!! I really feel for Ian but if he can hold it together till thursday he can relax. I think I'll just keep up w/whats going on on line. Just can't listen to ugliness all day!

August 21, 2012 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Call 911

Now Frank is threatening us. He said ' "Superpassers, vote for your boys this week. And me and Mike BETTER be your boys."

August 21, 2012 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Good afternoon! I am on here everyday, totally addicted but never comment. just wanted to thankyou Carolyn for all your hard work! My computer is messed up so no live feeds for me this year..:-(
I also wanted to add that I so hope boogie goes this week cause I'm not sure how much more B&F I can take!

August 21, 2012 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger DOM'S MOM said...

Carolyn--- You are FABULOUS! I have no idea how you do all of this without losing your mind! Especially with all the ugliness and poor sportsmanship! Entertaining as it is-- 24/7 has to get to you! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!-- Gina

August 21, 2012 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger DOM'S MOM said...

Carolyn--- You are FABULOUS! I have no idea how you do all of this without losing your mind! Especially with all the ugliness and poor sportsmanship! Entertaining as it is-- 24/7 has to get to you! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!-- Gina

August 21, 2012 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

Grendon...when I heard him say that I just started laughing. He is so cocky!!! I really dislike him!!!

Where are my manners?!!! Hey Carolyn and Dishers!!! What's up? Lol

August 21, 2012 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn!
Do ya'll think Joe will be voting with the quack pack? I wont feel better until he actually admits it to the house.

August 21, 2012 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Joe is driving me insane...all talking that he is going to tell the world what side he is on...do it already!!! hehe

August 21, 2012 at 1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh*. I was hoping a good night's sleep would kind of put things into perspective for Jenn

August 21, 2012 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

There is such a thing as being with a person or a group of people and they start saying nasty things. Racist, sexist, just hateful. Sometimes you don't want to point out how wrong they are because you don't want to be a target, and in BB you don't want to mess up your game.

This game started and has continued on with one thing being very clear. Boogie needs Frank WAY more than Frank needs Boogie. At any point, Frank could have said, "Boogie, you're getting out of line. STFU." What was Boogie gonna do, start a power alliance with Jenn.

Not only has Frank not told Boogie to stop, he has very gladly joined in on the nastiness. Frank may have played a better game without the albatross that is Boogie weighing him down. He would not have been any better of a person. He is a big boy, he has made his own choices. I have absolutely no respect for him.

August 21, 2012 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Grendon I heard that too, can you believe these two ? From what I am reading it will be a big surprise to them what the superpasser really think of their behavior and actions in the house.

August 21, 2012 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you!

I'm too nervous about the coming explosion...

gahhhh..

August 21, 2012 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

ALL POINTS BULLETIN!!!

If you are sitting anywhere close to a fan you are advised to pick up your computer and move. I repeat, for your own safety please find a safe spot and get away from the fan. All reports point to a 90% chance that sometime today the shit will be hitting the fan.

August 21, 2012 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Good Afternoon Caro. Just wanted to say Thanks for all that you do. This crap has to be hard to type day after day. Hopefully when Boogs is gone things will get a bit calmer. Hope F/B both leave in the DE.

August 21, 2012 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehehe

August 21, 2012 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I need to run a quick errand and I'm afraid to leave the feeds right now.

ACK!

August 21, 2012 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

LOL Grendon! I moved away from the fan........

August 21, 2012 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

you n me, both, Blue!

August 21, 2012 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Hi Carolyn!!! Hi Dishers!!

I can play catch-up after tomorrow....

Until then, woot!

August 21, 2012 at 1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Jenn is a mess..I guess we are meeting the true Jenn..She fits in well with F/B..

Pammmm

August 21, 2012 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger ItsAnne said...

First off, love, love this site! Thank you, Caro and Lessa, for all you do! I have been a lurker for several years and rarely comment, but wanted to say, you guys do an awesome job! I purchased the live feeds for the first time this year (thru this site) =) I love reading the comments as well. While all the commentators are great I especially enjoy Grendon's, Gaytor's and Blue's, for lack of a better word, "outtake?" lol

Just so I can feel better since screaming at him through my screen isn't helping my feelings... I would like to say: I despised Mike (Boogie) Frank is running a close
second in that sentiment. Jenn and Ashley are idiots. Love Dan and Ian. I like Brittney so much more than I did her season, she is a hoot! Dani, :sigh: oh Dani,I'm just going to say...she is young and is going to be embarrassed when she goes back and watches. Liking Joe a whole lot more than I did. Shane, IMO is pretty to look at but I just want to duct tape his mouth. lol
Again, thanks Caro, you are awesome!

August 21, 2012 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger ItsAnne said...

First off, love, love this site! Thank you, Caro and Lessa, for all you do! I have been a lurker for several years and rarely comment, but wanted to say, you guys do an awesome job! I purchased the live feeds for the first time this year (thru this site) =) I love reading the comments as well. While all the commentators are great I especially enjoy Grendon's, Gaytor's and Blue's, for lack of a better word, "outtake?" lol

Just so I can feel better since screaming at him through my screen isn't helping my feelings... I would like to say: I despised Mike (Boogie) Frank is running a close
second in that sentiment. Jenn and Ashley are idiots. Love Dan and Ian. I like Brittney so much more than I did her season, she is a hoot! Dani, :sigh: oh Dani,I'm just going to say...she is young and is going to be embarrassed when she goes back and watches. Liking Joe a whole lot more than I did. Shane, IMO is pretty to look at but I just want to duct tape his mouth. lol
Again, thanks Caro, you are awesome!

August 21, 2012 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger BBOB said...

Great blog by the way, very addictive. I seem to be in the minority here. There is one constant in this game. That being, Frank has never lied or gone back on his word in this game. This "quak pak" everyone seems to love has lied to his face multiple times yet they hold everyone's respect. And don't get me started on Ian (Good game plan but he will never go beyond 5th wheel in that group). I am team Frank all the way. Hope he get's HOH and puts Danielle and Dan up. If one wins POV or Frank does, Back door Shane. best game move for him now that the line has been made.

August 21, 2012 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

yummmmmmm

August 21, 2012 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Jenn said that it's a good thing that Shane is good at sports cuz he sucks in this game.

Well, I don't know if she's any good or not but at least Jenn always has her music to go back to because she REALLY sucks at this game.

And criticizing Ian for fraternizing with the enemy made me chuckle a little. Meanwhile Jenn's hanging with Frankenboogie and her bestie/flirtmance/homegirl not even knowing that they are all plotting her demise. When she finds out that she has actually been sleeping with the enemy, I will almost feel sorry for her except for one thing-I don't.

August 21, 2012 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

this game is giving me more anxiety - oy vey!

I really want Boogie to go home - I want to see what frank is like without him. And then I want Brit or Dan to win HOH and see how Frank acts without Boogie there....althought - with the double evict - frank might also be gone on Thursday....although - I think right now Jenn might be better to go also!

August 21, 2012 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Shane needs a better fitting wardrobe.

I volunteer to take his measurements.

ALL his measurements! ☺

August 21, 2012 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Vox said...

Hey All! Haven't been around much but, thanks to Carolyn and BBDish, I've been able to stay caught up on what's really going on in the house.

Jenn! Yeesh! I thought she might be a sleeper but nope, just asleep.

It seems I've shown up on what promises to be a big day and might even get to see it play out in real time. But here's my concern. If Joe plans on revealing that F/B have been dissing Ian as part of his big reveal, then won't he essentially be forcing Ian to have to choose the "other side"? Ian has been brilliantly keeping his true alliance on the downlow - and this will make it difficult for him.

August 21, 2012 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

I'm still rooting for Frank!!! Hate he's losing his only ally. I hope he can get help from Ash or Jenn. Pffft. :) Still want him to win.

I want Ian outed too....

August 21, 2012 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

hihi all hi car- and sdishers sorry today been busy had to rearange kids room and then my internet was all messed up from a rain storm lastnight so thank god for the dish and time stamps

August 21, 2012 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Carolyn & Lessa, you are are awesome and I'm sending mad love (hahah..no pun intended) to your fingers right now! Keep up the good work, can't wait for Joe's big announcement...we'll be waiting!

I have a t-shirt that says "I heart Ian!"

August 21, 2012 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Jen... is the worst BB gamer ever. I wish she would get up in the face of someone who wouldn't just take it so they can say listen, you have my vote, unless you keep this up.

Is she a fan of this show? Has she seen it before? Even 1 episode?

I can't stand boogie and want him to leave so badly, but she's starting to sway my opinion on who should go home on thursday.

August 21, 2012 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

I'm starting to think Jen just wants to be mad so she can act tough and make herself feel better. I mean...she's been told by two people now that she is the pawn and she is still mad. LOL Shut up, Jenn!

August 21, 2012 at 2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did she finally get a clue? Omg thank heavens, i was scared that she was going to blow this right out of the water!! She needs to have a chat with Shane, but maybe she should do more listening than talking

August 21, 2012 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger seven+ said...

Yes indeed

August 21, 2012 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

whew!

I ran my quick errand. Really really quick!

Made it back, and haven't missed too much.

Thank goodness for Caro and her mad transcribing skills. ☺

August 21, 2012 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I'm curious as to how people think Frank has not lied in this game. One week after making a deal with Dan Frank turns around and wants to put him on the block. True, he didn't but ONLY because Boogie talked him out of it. Frank hasn't been caught in any lies perhaps but that doesn't mean he has been 100% honest either.

To be honest, (pun intended), if Frank would stop playing Boogie's game for him he might have had a much easier ride on the BB rollercoaster.

August 21, 2012 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Joe's trying to tell Frank about Ian without actually saying it!! He's covering himself...

August 21, 2012 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hard core gaming and scheming happening right now!!!

Loving this!

August 21, 2012 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Gotta say, shane could have done a MUCH better job telling jenn why she was on the block. Like... everyone likes you and I need to guarentee boogie goes home. Not something about her giving information to boogie or whatever not true crap it was.

These HG's are too nice to their alliance members too. Letting them get away with claiming ignorance. Screw that. They should all own it and accept the fall out. The only one who should be 'allowed' to do that right now is ian. Britney, complained about being thrown under the bus but what does she think she's doing when she makes these shocked faces and say it was all shane's idea.

August 21, 2012 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Sleep a lot. Avoid the camera at all times. Start wearing a long skirt to hide the fact that you've been snacking too much.

Turn on your first real ally, eventually trashing her and trying to get her out of the house.

Finally move on from the alliance with your first ally that began to fall apart to find a new alliance with the alliance that only has a couple people left.

Start spending time with your new alliance talking trash about people you were either friends with or had no real interaction with at all.

That's it. Ashley is going to the final 2. She obviously read the Porsche Rules For Playing BB.

August 21, 2012 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

guys.. I've got to eat something.. I'll be hear listening, and I'll drop the fork if Joe makes Boogie go kaboom.

August 21, 2012 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Boogie just said:

"Ian's not a good gamer."

bwahahahaha

Oh, Boogs. So looking forward to you finally realizing how masterfully and brilliantly you've been out-gamed. ♥☺♥☺♥

August 21, 2012 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Uh oh. Boogie is on to Joe....

August 21, 2012 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I don't think Joe's gonna do it today.

August 21, 2012 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

The QP plan to blame the hinky vote on Joe will work only because of the DE. Frank will be mad and there will be little time for Joe to explain it. Then it'll be too late for Joe to go to Frank's team.

August 21, 2012 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

holy buggers

August 21, 2012 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OK I really hate it when people say this, butttttttttttt if they do something to save Boogie this week, I will be done with this season.

August 21, 2012 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

think it's safe for me to dash out for 30 minutes??

there hasn't been a single opportunity today...

August 21, 2012 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lol.. ok.. i'll take the resounding silence as a yes.

August 21, 2012 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Yup.

Boogie is on to Joe.

Joe over talked.

August 21, 2012 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oops, sorry, Caro.

Sure. Take your time. :)

August 21, 2012 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Ian's going to move up on Frank's list. He said Shane is his #1 but he'd be wise to keep Dan as his #1 (not that I want to see Dan go), Ian #2 (him either) and Shane #3.

August 21, 2012 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i never stop watching BB no matter what happens, DR influence or not, what am I gonna watch? I hate watching sports and I dont watch any fictional shows anymore, pretty much reality tv and doccumentries.

August 21, 2012 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok.. I see i missed a mini confrontation between Joe and Frank - I'll live..

Just got home in time for the Frank/Ashley adorableness at 4:20p on F1 and 2.. Flashback. Super cute. I put pics on the blog, but I'm all typed out.

3am eastern to 7pm eastern.. yah.. i'm clocking out..

August 21, 2012 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

So has Ian abandoned the quack pack or is this just a ploy?

August 21, 2012 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i think it's a ploy..

August 21, 2012 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger AmyF said...

There is so many conversations how do they keep straight who they are loyal too? So many double crosses and triple crosses. Ian is in the quack pack but not the head hunters or whatever the joe aliance is. my head is spinning!

August 21, 2012 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good evening Carolyn, all

I'm sorry you have to waste time even typing any of this it's all lather, rinse, repeat.

I can't even listen to any game talk anymore because it's all the same over and over and over. I think unless there are personal conversations I'm just ignoring it all. I'm reading comments and that's about it. I just don't care anymore this week.

August 21, 2012 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

on a happy note, i learned today, quite by accident, that i no longer have to listen to 2 separate conversations simultaneously..

when on the quad, right side of head set = right side of quad, left left side = left side of quad.

August 21, 2012 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Danielle just said (referring to production):

"I'm just waiting for them to say, shut up Danielle."

I said outloud..."Yeah..we're waiting too!"

August 21, 2012 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

Hi Carolyn*
I've missed most of the last two days. I see you haven't! Thank you, thank you.
I'm caught up on reading the posts and I'm still confused a bit.
Has Joe made his "public announcement" to the house?
Is he really on board with Shane or is he playing Shane?
It seems like he's afraid to choose so he's holding both doors open.

August 21, 2012 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

It might explode good, but F/B have been getting PLAYED this week, and not by Dan .... but by Joe and Ian, and those two don't even know they're on the same side ..... lol

August 21, 2012 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Shamrock :)- word!

Hi Pally! :) He hasn't yet.. I think I almost got a UTI waiting for it today. ;) I believe he's on board with Shane.. but who knows?! My head is definitely spinning!


Dawn :) I said it the other day too.. out loud.. then i flipped feeds.


August 21, 2012 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

Hey caro?

August 21, 2012 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger AmyF said...

I keep refreshing, has the meltdown blow out happened yet? Thanks Carolyn!!!

August 21, 2012 at 5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so confused about Joe and Ian...I hope they are both playing the game and staying with S/B/D/D..

I don't like Ian when he is around F/B/A...he is just like them..

How are you doing Carolyn...I am exhausted...lol..I keep walking away from this dang game..

Pammmm

August 21, 2012 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Checking in only to say HI! I don't dare turn on the feeds or start reading the day's events because if I did I would be awake until 6 or 7 AM GCT.

Tomorrow is my appt. at 10:15 for the c-spine nerve burn.

I'll be back on by tomorrow evening in time for the Wednesday Show Viewing Party.

:o)
GaYToR

August 21, 2012 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

That Ashley is quite the little actress. She uses her flirting skills to win favor with anyone which I don't think will earn her much respect. She can lie at the drop of a hat and never blink an eye. And the way she has dealt with Jenn the last couple days shows me she may be one of the most cut throat players in the game.

I think it was back on the first week that I gave my impressions of the HGs. I said that I thought Ashley was a lot smarter than people thought but that I got the impression she was a sneaky snake.

August 21, 2012 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn! I am a long time reader but this is my first time commenting. Is the flashback feature currently broken? I keep trying to go back and it keeps taking me right back to the live feed? Thank you for all you do to keep us up to date when we can't watch the live feed!

August 21, 2012 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

if frank is boogie redux, then ashley is erica redux.

and they say brutney was used by the brigade, amazing, kiss this girl and she abandons jenn.

and jenn, almost the dumbest move on the block since marcellus.

final comment, these people can lie...

August 21, 2012 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

New Rule Suggestion for BB...

After a HG has had 3 warnings in one day to stop singing, talking about production, etc. Said HG will be relegated to being a Have not for 24 hrs.

Seriously, can people not talk about music without singing every song that is being discussed? These fish are ridiculous! And the constant discussions about DR sessions, or production are getting a bit out of hand too...I don't remember any season where the HG's have been this hardheaded...

there were fish when I started typing this because Britney was singing, and 3 warnings to her to stop singing while I was typing...

August 21, 2012 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

On another note...

All of these "Britney Stop Singing!" announcements just culminated in "Britney what part of stop don't you understand?" from the BB voice...

So that tells me that "the voice is not prerecorded, so does this guy have absolutely no life or sleep at all during the 3 months of Big brother?

It's always the same voice no matter what time of day, night or early morning that you hear it...

I picture this middle aged guy with bags under his eyes, sitting in a chair with nothing but a microphone on his desk and a crew of interns running coffee every 10 minutes...

August 21, 2012 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

I think everyone is going to end up as Frank's number one target this week, which would put Dan down to the bottom of the list. Ha!

August 21, 2012 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

I think everyone is going to end up as Frank's number one target this week, which would put Dan down to the bottom of the list. Ha!

August 21, 2012 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Hi Carolyn and Dishers. Could you imagine what would happen if Jenn got voted out instead of Mike Boogie. I'm thinking WWIII. Next week looks like it will be intense with Frank desparately seeking HOH. It is definitely a super season so far. What do you think?

August 21, 2012 at 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below