;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Big Brother 14: The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Fast Forward Live Show Thursday!! I hope you'll be joining us here on BBDish for the Live Show Viewing Party tonight!!  We'll kick it off a few minutes before the show begins... The Viewing Party post will go live at 8:50pm Eastern.

Tonight, 2 houseguests will be evicted.  Unless aliens invade, or Jenn becomes possessed, Boogie will be the last HG of the season to go home.  Then the HGs will play for HoH, Nominate 2, Play PoV and vote to evict someone else all tonight on the live show.  That 2nd person will become the first jury member. Who will it be??? That all depends who wins the HoH Comp. The targets are clear enough: Frank, Shane and Dan, depending upon which side of the house you're on.  Ian would be equally happy getting Joe out.
If you were early to bed or out last night and you'd like to get fully caught up, please have a look at these previous posts before you start the overnight report:


As I woke up at 12:15am bbt this morning to begin to Overnight Report, this was the 1st image I saw on the live feeds..
Good morning, Shane.  There are certainly worse ways to wake up..  but I need coffee before I can start transcribing..

1:14am
F1
Dan, Shane, Jenn




Shane: Sucks for you and I.. because if Frank wins, we're probably goin' up.

1:16a
Joe: Never ceases to .. I just got out of the shower, looked in the mirror, and went, where the f*ck am I? My life is a television show right now. Does it never just hit you?
Dan: All the time.
Jenn: It hit me the other morning..
Dan: Why are there 9 people, scrutinizing a ball, going up a plank ?
Joe: If I could get one of Britney's xanax's about an hour before the game, I could pull that off perfectly.
Jenn: If I'm hitting the 3rd beer, bad decisions are on the runway taking off.
Joe: This is my life.  I htink I'll go out back and see who else is up.  Who do I wanna piss off?
Jenn: What shit do I wanna start today?


Shane: That noise is getting therapeutic after 47 days.
Joe: I don't think I've ever once heard it til someone pointed it out.  My wife oculd change the whole living room and I wouldn't notice.
Jenn: I hear it all the time, and it doesn't bug me.. as long as he's in rhythm, it doesn't bug me.

Ian comes over..

Ian: I still can't believe we moved into this house 48 days ago..
Jenn: And we ended up on Mars..

Talk turns to Britney and how she should be a gossip correspondent..

Shane: To recite Eminem like that....
**ok.. I enjoy eminem.. but to hear the words "recite" and eminem in the same phrase makes me giggle. i can see recite and sting.. recite and james taylor.. recite and carole king..

Jenn: Every frikkin word.
Joe: By far that was my funniest time in here. I was like, where did that come from.. MC Snowflake.
Shane: Her highlight's gonna be tomorrow night.
Jenn: My highlight was helping savezingbot's life.
Ian: The night of the perp.. I went to bed thinking the votes were secure..
Jenn: And then Willie released his secret headbutting power.

Joe: I can't wait to see what my wife thought of that.
Jenn: What is happening to my husband
Dan: The song part of last night..
Jenn: Oh yeah.. ♫Sweatin' my tits off..
Ian: I betcha that whole thing.. the memory chip..
Shane: It was.. and then it went downhill when my HoH got wasted.  I didn't know that goin' into Thin Ice, so it was do or die for me.
Ian: And for Brit.
Shane: Yeah..

Dan and Ian call it a night.. Kinda..

Joe: Another day down..
Shane: Day 45?  47? 48?
Joe: 28 days left..  But what's the date.
Shane: Day 75 is when it's over.
Jenn: We gotta big day tomorrow, Joe.   We gotta win it.
Joe: Me n you really gotta win this. Gotta make a showing..
Shane: You guys.. if I get to play that pulley.. you know you're good.  Joe, if somehow I win a phonecall, I'll give it to you.
Joe: It would change my life in here.
Jenn: She can find those sites that type every word you speak.. and know you're ok.
**ya don't say.
Joe: Dan said more than likely they've already done a home visit..  Mentally tomorrow, I'm gonna treat almost like a football lockerroom day.  I gotta pull this out.

Timecheck -- 1:33am

Talk turns to Ashley, and how she's a smart girl..

Shane: Do you think she was really hurt?
Jenn: I know.
Shane: I'm not trying to knock her down..
Jenn: I know.. I'm not gonna say it never crossed my mind.
Joe: The only thing that makes me doubt it is  the doctor and treatments and you can't involve the DR in your game..

Shane: I think she's an actress.. I don't doubt she's a spray tanner on the side, but..
Joe: And she's sponsored.. Janelle and Boogie told me there's this whole thing in L.A. where you can be sponsored.. by a rich man.. and you have to be on their arm.. They will buy you things and pay your rent, and you don't have to put out, just be on their arm when they want you there.  Like 50 cent will come in and order a magnum size bottle for 10 grand and soem other rapper will see that and throw their money around.. and that'll go on all night..
Shane: Boogie was tellin' me he lost what I make in a year in a 1 night of poker. I respect  it more if people work for it.
Joe: I can go either way.  I wouldn't mid somebody givin' it to me.

Talk turns to college and bills and technical schools..

1:41am
Checking the quad, I find Dan and Ian in the bathroom..

Ian: Do you wanna study now?
Dan: Yeah.. but where?

They settle on there.  Ian runs through every day of the house..

Ian: Day 15 Shane wins veto..
Dan: I get the evictions.  How do you add for nominations?

Ian: Nomination is the day after evictions.
Dan: Veto is plus 2.

1:43am
Jenn says goodnight outside and comes in to brush her teeth.  Dan and Ian say hi then fall into silence..


Ian heads out.

1:45a
Outside, Joe and Shane continue talking.  Dan gives Jenn a hug goodnight, then heads upstairs and wakes Danielle.  After a minute, Ian makes his way upstairs to the HoH so they can study.. They're all on the lookout for Joe, so they don't get busted.  They see him coming and Ian hides quickly..


Joe: What up what up?  I am sleeping.
Danielle: Goodnight.
Joe: Big day tomorrow... You might see something big outa Jenn too.  Frank and Ian's goin' up if she wins it.




Shane goes downstairs to get water.. Joe follows him out.. Narrow escape.  Ian's look of mischief is perfect..


1:51a
HoH
Dan, Ian, Shane, Danielle

Dan: He's gonna help us study a little..
Ian: OK.. here's what you need to know...

They run through the days, including the comps, order of picking, the scores of each HG in a comp when applicable, the order lockers were opened, etc.. Jedi training on steroids. Ian Skywalker educates the room... then Danielle takes over.. then Dan.. Shane is surprisingly astute as well.

Danielle is aces on the dates and details..

Dan: What was the order of the people off.
Ian: I got this..
Shane: Me too
Danielle: OK.. Slow down.. Boogie, Jenn, Ashley, Joe, Shane, Janelle, Ian, Britney, Me.
Ian: The whole middle is clusterf'd to me..

Dan: What was the Have Not food? What day was the Willie fight?

2:07am While the rest of the house sleeps, the assembled quack packers study.  They're fabulous to watch together  - each bringing something to the table, and all quite on the ball.  Even Shane.

 2:12am - They finish running through the events and orders of every significant day in the house in 5 minutes, then...

Dan: Ok.. Let's start throwing some Before and Afters.  I'm the weakest out of all of us on this..

Dan: If you win HoH tomorrow, who're you gonna put up?
Ian: (blank face)
Shane: The 1st or the second.
Dan: You win the quick one.. Who are you gonna put up?
Ian: mmm
Shane: Me n Dani.
Ian: Yeah, right.
**Ian.. you're waiting too long here.
Ian: I'm scared.  I'm just so afraid to put Frank up.
Dani: Why?
Ian: If he wins PoV, then I'm Fuuuuuu**ed.  And even if I do get rid of him, he's in the jury house for a long time to stew about it and make sure I don't win.
Dan: What if it's down to you and Ash?
Ian: I have to win.
Shane: Would you put up Ashley and Joe and backdoor Frank?
Ian: Yes.
Dan: What if Frank wins and takes down Ashley?
Ian: Then I guess Jenn goes.
Dan: You know Britney's gonna be livid that yu wont put Frank up.
Ian: I do.. but you know Frank's gonna be fired up to win Veto, and then it's my head, and it's me and you and we're f'd.

Dan: No.  You do not put one of us up as a pawn.
Ian: We have the votes though, don't we?
Dan: Too much can go wrong.  You gotta cut someone.

Ian: I don't think anyone in this room.. If I put up Shane and Joe?  It's obvious who should go. The reason I would put you up is you would be you would win PoV, and then I could put Frank up.
Dan: If that happens, and Shane wins.. or if I win and take Shane down, you better put Frank up.
Ian: Oh absolutely.

Shane: If you're this hesitant to put Frank up, how do I know..
Ian: If I put him up as an initial nominee, the whole thing is exposed. Our best chance of getting rid of him, is through the backdoor.  It's probably going to be a very physical veto game. Thing is, if Frank plays and you don't?  He's winning it. You see what I'm saying, right?  And you gotta think, if that happens, the whole thing is exposed.
Shane: So, worst case scenario, Frank plays, wins, decides not to use it, it's me and Joe..
Ian: Joe goes home.

Dan: So you think one of us might not even play...
Ian:  ...does it behoove Shane to practice,  before we even walked out.
**BRB Control Room

Danielle; Say I won and didn't put up Ashley?  If she won, she would take Frank off.
Ian: ok.  I'm just trying to look at it from all angles.  If Frank is up, and Boogie just got sent out, and I'm the one who put him up?  He's going to play with a vengeance.  He needs to go tomorrow.  Our best bet is to backdoor him, if I win it.  That's why I want you to play..
Danielle: You better guarantee..
Ian: I do.

Dan: What if you put up Frank and Shane..
Ian: Frank's gonna be like, wtf dude?  Can we come up with a good explanation?
Dani: That makes more sense than Shane and Joe.

Shane: What are you laughing at?
Dan: I just want his ass out of this house.

Danielle: If you want a chance of Frank going out, you have to put him up.  Tell him you wanted to guarantee he got to play veto.
Ian: Do you honestly think he's gonna buy that?  Especially after I've sat in the pool with him and nodded my head 15 f'ing times that I'd put Dan and Shane up?  The important thing to remember is, we have the votes.

Dani: I'm telling you now, you're playing with fire if you don't put Frank up.
Ian: It's way less risky..
Dani; For you.
Ian: That's true.
Dani: And if Frank comes off, these 2 will still be bigger targets.. He's gonna blame father dan.. he got in your head, and Dan'll take the heat for you.. again.. and he wont come after you.. he'll come after us.

Ian: I think, I have the before and after shit down pat.
Dan: I see them doing the hay stack for the hoh, because they want a power shift...  and the before and after for veto..
Ian: Oh wait.. They can't do that.. The number of people is too many.
Dan: I thought that about the cups.
**you n me both, Dan.

Timecheck - 2:34am

Dan: His ass has gotta go.  OK.. Quiz us.
Dani: Ian..
Ian:  OK.. I win HoH in the speed round, I put up Frank and...
Dan: I see your point.  Why would you put up anyone in your alliance?
Ian: It makes literally no sense.  I feel like if we nominate him up front, the chance of his winning pov increase dramatically.

Dani: So..
Ian: Initial nominations, Shane and Joe.  You think that's better than Shane and Frank, do you?
Dan: My thing is, if you put up Frank and Ash, one of them's going.
**they're dancing in a circle and i'm getting dizzy.. brb

Timecheck -2:40

2:51am
Dan: What if it was the total age of all the HGs currently in the house?
Shane: They really ask that stuff?

Dani adds up all the ages and comes up with 256...

Dani: 256. That's my area code.
Ian: Is that including Boogie?
Dani: No.  If you add Boogie, it's 298.

Dan: OK.. I'm going to bed.  Will you give me 5 Before and Afters and see if I gettem right.
Ian: OK.. I'm gonna do easy ones at 1st then step up the difficulty.  Did Joe host a veto comp bvefore or after..  Was Jenn's veto chip 1st pulled before or after the reset button was pushed? (after)
Dan: Gimme a hard one.
Ian: Was Wil 1st nominated before or after Joe was first nominated?
Dani: Joe was nominated week 3.  Wil was nominated after Joe. Wil didn't go on the block til..
Dan: Who was up week 3?
**head spins

They run through the nominations order..

Dan: Kara, Frank, Shane, JoJo, Danielle..
Dani: Then week 3 was..Joe Ashley.. backdoored Frank..
Dan: then you put up Wil and Frank, took down Wil, put up Janelle.  I just gotta thnk in bed.

He runs through it again..

Dan: You gotta win the before and after.
Dani: I will.
Dan: I'll win the physical one.
Ian: Trust will get us through this one.

2:59am - With a hug for Danielle, Dan leaves.  Danielle returns to Ian's nomination choices..


Dani: Ashley doesn't like me at all.  I'm putting up Frank and Ashley.  I think all of us are putting up Frank and Ashley, except you.
Ian: Wait a minute.. Here's what I'd do.  Shane!  Then, because you'd be crazy to send here home.. Ashley.   The only thing that scares me with that is Frank's gonna play hard.. He's gonna run up to me, "We don't have the numbers, Bubba!"
Dani: hahahaa
Ian: That would expose things almost as much if I put him up as an initial nominee..  There's no easy option here.  We all know who we wanna get rid of.
Dani: It's Frank.  There's no need to whisper about it.

So.... Joe or Ashley.

Dani: Put Shane and Ashley up.  You said his chances are less than 50% of getting picked.  Nominate Ashley second, so she chooses last, and her chances of picking houseguests choice go down dramatically.
Ian: Who's name am I saying 1st?
Dani: Shane!
Shane: Worst case scenario, Frank gets chosen to play, Frank wins PoV and saves Ashley..
Dani: Then who're you putting up?

Ian: So there's no point putting up Shane and Ashley.. It's better to put up Shane and Joe. 
Shane: I'm willing to go up as a pawn, as long as you guys..
Ian: Me too.

Dani: That's fine.  Shane and Joe..
Ian: Shane, cuz you're a physical threat.  Joe, I know you're gunning for me. I can just say, I'm makin' moves for me.
Shane: He would respect that. He would understand that.
**And with the blessing of his alliance, he's putting them up and their newest ally.

Ian: What a frikkin' game.  Thisis the game I've always dreamed of.
Dani: When they ask you about us, you never tellem do you?
Ian: Oh no.  THey have no idea.  The obviousl move would just be me and Frank..
Shane: I would love it if Frank throws it to you.
Ian: He wants to.  It's more likely now that the ramp thing came out.  He's aware that in order to make it work, we need to win 2 in a row.
Dani; So he's puttin gup Shane and Dan.
Ian: Yeah. And he would target whichever one of the 2 was left after that.
Shane: So you're sittin' pretty.
Dani: I'm never..
Ian: Ask Britney.  Kristen thought she was sittin' pretty too.  Lemme just say this.  That veto is used, Frank goes up as a replacement, he's going home.

Dani: And do not throw it.
Ian: I'm not throwing it.  Frank, from what I understand is going to be throwing it to me.. and I'm making sure a quack packer will win before I'm throwing it. If it's you and me in a tie breaker, I'll overshoot it.  Basically, name of the game is ths: make sure Frank or Ashley doesn't win HoH.

Ian: If this is America's Vote, we're all screwed.
Dani: Completely screwed!  You have to think of what the zingbot said.. I look like a stage 5 clinger to his ass.


Dani:  He looks like Captain America in a pink tshirt. (paraphrasing)
Ian: Anything about like who would you cheat off of on a test?

Dani: Who's louder? Frank or Joe?
Ian: Joe.
Dani: What do you think mine is?
Ian: Kindergarten teacher, very sweet but clingy.  Sorry.
Dani: It's ok.. It's not your fault.  What would Ashley's be like?  WOuld you rather take a Yoga Class from Britney or Ashley?
Shane: Ash
Dani: You're thinking the way you're thinking.. You have to think about how America's thinking..
Ian: Another thing, if it's majority rules, we like Britney and then we like Apples, and then we like Britney and then we like Apples.
Shane: (huh?)  What do you mean, Britney Apples?
Dani: It doesn't matter what the answer is in majority rules, only that we all put the same answers..

Ian: So the nominations are Shane and Joe.. and Frank as the replacement.

3:32am Ian bids them goodnight..  Ian shakes hands with Shane, then extends his hand to Dani, and she says, "I don't handshake, I hug.  C'mere.." 
He's not a hugger.




As soon as Ian leaves the room, Dani cradles her head in her hands..



Shane: What're you so stressed about?
Dani: I don't want you to go up. 

3:30am
Dani goes downstairs to check out her ass, put some stuff on her face and brush her teeth.. .  Shane sings silently along with his music, then grabs the pic of his one true love.. Ashley sleeps..




3:34am
Dani; I forgot to tell you this too.. Britney was like, so what do you think if you went up?  WOuld Shane have your back?
Shane: Absolutely.
Dani: I think she was trying to corner me if she and I went up.
Shane: She doesn't know about our final 2.. Her social game is getting a little sketchy.  She said the other day, I've had your back since day 1.. and I was like, you weren't playing the 1st 3 weeks..
Dani: And she's spending a lot of time with Ashley, and Ashley's really jealous of me..

Dani confirms that made to choose between Shane and Dan, she would send Dan out, through tears, but out.

Shane: I love Dan.  I trust him down to the final 2, but I don't wanna vote for him to get 500,000 again.
Dani; I think that's how everyone feels.

Dani: Also.. Frank awas making it sounds like if he got rid of Dan, you'd work with hjim.
Shane: Why would I do that?

They pledge allegiance to each other, as well as Brit and Dan. 

Dani: If it came down to me and Britney, if you won the final HoH, would you pick me over Britney?
Shane: Absolutely.  You're my best friend in the game.. etc etc etc.. Besides, no ones gonna vote for coach.
Dani: I know.
**and while they're pledging final 2 allegiance to each other, they unwittingly offer the best reason to take a coach.

Shane: If you're ever on the block, I'm voting for you to stay.  That's my biggest fear.. if Dan and I are up.. or if you and I are up.. or me and Britney..
Dani: Dan would vote for you to stay..

3:44am
Shane asks about how majority rules again, and Dani explains.. again.

Shane: Tomorrow's gonna tell a lot.  Gonna put my headphones on.



Dani: (very softly, into his chest) I don't like you goin' up.


As of 4:30am.. We still have sleeping HGs on the quad, and a tired Skippy manning cam 4, so I'm calling it..




This concludes the Overnight Report.














Permalink







38 Comments:

Blogger Jennib said...

Thanks, Caro! I'm happy to see (fingers crossed) Boogie leaving. And I really hope that next year we have a totally new batch of houseguests-no returning players or coaches! Looking forward to seeing how well everyone can think on their feet tonight!

August 23, 2012 at 4:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Dishers! :)

I'll be back in a bit to publish comments..

August 23, 2012 at 5:14 AM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Hi Carolyn,

Don't know if you'll see this...just wanted to say I am thinking about you and hoping you and yours will be safe and Isaac misses you. I'm sure I should know this, but where exactly do you live? Thank you for the continued updates even with this upon you!

August 23, 2012 at 5:16 AM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Frank FTW! :)

August 23, 2012 at 5:47 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good Morning Carolyn-Glad you're safe.

Once again-many things to say but I feel like I repeat myself too much. I am so hoping to see Frank leave the game but really feel for the people who have to live with him in jury. His thinking is beyond warped. His feelings of entitlement and superiority have pushed him completely over the edge.

Let's face it, the guy can't have a conversation about cereal without it sounding like a campaign speech. I think that was the first thing I ever noticed that made me start disliking him. Nothing he says sounds sincere.

A couple things I busted him on yesterday with his Clean Game Running. He told Dan that lying is personal. Then he asked Dan to vote to keep Boogie (lie to your whole alliance) and blame the vote on Joe (another lie). He told Dan that when people try to get him out of the house, it's personal. Then he told Jenn that voting her out was not personal.

Frank says he is the smartest person to ever play this game. But he hasn't played with common sense. This game, even for the people who play more than once is a fraction of your life. The prize amount, although nice, does not put you up there with Donald Trump or Oprah. So if you are willing to do or say ANYthing to win and to possibly cross a line that can have a devestating or permanent affect on your life, well that's just not too smart is it.

August 23, 2012 at 6:18 AM  
Blogger nancyk89 said...

It makes me so mad that Ian is not willing to put up frank .....and shane so dumb he volunteers to go on block . I. Like that Dan said to wait until they are all together bc Brittany going to flip out she already did onces before. I think Dan should tell Ian if he not willing then he should go tell boogie and frank or drop Ian and take hen instead and Ian can roll with frank and ashley and.why have none of these people told Ian about ashley and frank making out maybe then be would put him up. This game makes me what to jump through my tv and kick butt.....and if this double evition favored frank and he stays I going to be upset...I worked night last night maybe when I wake up I have better addtude...

August 23, 2012 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger Flower said...

Love the last pic in the overnight report. Shane is halfway off the bed next to Dani, I think that speaks volumes. He isn't taking her to final2. Of course this is just my opinion.

August 23, 2012 at 6:51 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Good Morning, Carolyn!!!!

Happy Boogie go bye-bye Day!!!!

♫♪Oh Happy Day ♪♫

August 23, 2012 at 6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Carolyn, hope all is well with you today. Still on Hurrican warning? My thoughts are with all in the path! Seems a rather uneventful night last night. I am hoping that the Quack Pack can pull this one off and finally get rid of Frank. I hope Ian can keep his alliance a secret just a little longer, wasn't it the double eviction last year when Shelley was outed? It totally threw off Jeff's game (maybe he should tell Frank and Ashley...lol). I am excited to see Boogie walk out the door and finally realize it wasn't Dan that "betrayed" him but Ian.

August 23, 2012 at 6:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning C-Dish :) and all

Great overnight.. TY

What is the cups??

August 23, 2012 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Good Morning Carolyn!! Good Morning Dishers!!! Long first day at new job yesterday...got home too late to catch the TV episode...guess I'll have to check it out on CBS website...

Guess it's time to put Ian on the spot...I have to agree with Brit...He's played a great game of working both sides really well, but his hesitance to put up Frank would make me wonder too if I was a QP'er...Father Dan with his patience of a saint appears to be losing that too with Ian. I love the kid to death and would love to see him go all the way, but the time has come that he has to get some blood on his hands, yet still he's doing all he can to avoid it...Shane has, Britney to an extent has, Dan has, and didn't even do anything, Dainielle even has a little splatter on hers...Ian so far is the only one who still has the rubber gloves on...time to step up and play the other part of the game Ian!! Still rooting for you kid, just hope that FrankenBoogie has worn off enough on you that you can use what they taught you to end their reign of terror...

August 23, 2012 at 7:00 AM  
Blogger MommaKate said...

Morning Carolyn, Thanks for the updates. I hope your staying safe, and have a good evacuation plan (and also praying you don't have to use it)

I'm excited about tonight, although a little bit worried. I will be fine if anyone goes home, except Dan. I'll be pretty disappointed if its Dan. And as someone said yesterday, tonight is the perfect night for him to go. He can't use his Father Dan swagger (LOL) and sway them, as there is no time.

I hope someone from the Quack Pack pulls out a win, and sends Frank to the Jury. That would be my best case scenario tonight. I think Dan winning would be best, so that next week Danielle and Britney can play in the event that it is a endurance comp.

Thanks again for all you do. Your a Goddess!!

August 23, 2012 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger Peppi said...

Good Morning All,
I am hoping that Ian doesn't win any HOH tonight because I am afraid that he will cave in and not put Frank on the block at all---even in a backdoor situation. Ian is watching out for himself only---he ssems to have forgotten that Dan took all the heat for him this week with Boogie and Frank!!
I am so over Frank---he is rude and crude and he needs to go ASAP. How does he measure who "deserves" to be in the BB14 house??? Such a dumb comment out of his lips!!!

August 23, 2012 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Good Morning, Carolyn... Good Morning, Dishers!

Maybe I am a little slow this morning (breakup with boyfriend of over 3 years last night) but was the Britney Apples thing saying if it is an HOH that requires majority they answer "B" then "A" regardless of what the question and answer choices are?

August 23, 2012 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Thank you Caro for another sparkling & stellar TOR! Happy Live Show & double Eviction day everyone.

Caro, I hope you are ready for Isaac...you are in my thoughts & prayers.

August 23, 2012 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I just turned on the feeds because I figured Boogie would be up early today. Watching him laying down deep in thought, it would be easy for my heart to go out to him if he was some random stranger I had never seen before.

I can't sympathize with someone who has never been sympathetic. I can't care about someone who does not care about others. I can't offer compassion to someone who has been so incompassionate.

'You Reap What You Sow' Boogie won a comp by solving that puzzle. It's sad that after 42 years he still hasn't learned the meaning of it.

August 23, 2012 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

good morning Caro0lyn and dishers

I hope brit dan dani win hoh tonight

August 23, 2012 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

I've been less interactive in the comments this year, so I'll provide a few thoughts, ;-)

1. Quack Pack: Whyyyyyy are you so blind?! This is the alliance of big egos and it is going to be their downfall if you ask me! Yes, it was important to keep Ian a secret but it is exponentially less important now (or should I say IF) that Boogie is going home. Allowing Ian to keep the secret and put your own alliance members up as pawns if he wins HOH only risks your BB lives and is not worth whatever intelligence Ian can gain... It seems that if you preface a statement to Dani or Shane with "I only say this because you are a great competitor and huge threat, but..." you can convince them of anything, "I know you are in my alliance but because you are such a great competitor and huge threat, I am going to have to use you as a pawn even though it is terrible for your personal game and only serves to benefit me." Play to their ego and they will buy into anything!!

2. I miss Janelle, am happy Boogie is likely walking out the door.

3. I love Ashley, but do not like her teaming up with Frank even though it is probably her best option at this point...

4. I heart Caro most of all! :-)

August 23, 2012 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Blogical Woments said...

I think Ian Needs to feel the heat from the hot seat! Kid has people covering for him and he can't even make a big move. Time for him to see what it's like being that "wonderful pawn" that Never goes home ;)

August 23, 2012 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Read some good news for you Carolyn...Seems latest storm tracks for Isaac takes the storm into the gulf and making landfall between Mobile/Pensacola area...still to early to be sure, but models are coming into agreement slowly on it..

August 23, 2012 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

last night I happened to be watching the feeds when boogie said "imagine if it wasn't dan that said that?". So rich.

I'm not sure why the QP agrees to continue to cover for ian. And I guess it's game play or whatever, but watching him bash people last night with boogie & co. and throw dan a little further under the bus made me sick. I had to switch feeds. I just don't think it was necessary. And why was he crying for boogie? WTF. I am not an ian fan.

August 23, 2012 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Well, now that Frank is awake and the sparkling conversation between him and Boogie is filling me with positive energy I'm back to my non-stop comments.

First of all, Frankenboogie keep talking about how the other people are idiots, jokers, people that know nothing about the game. Don't they realize that being outsmarted by a group of idiots makes them the biggest idiots in the house.

Second, my opinion of why what Frankenboogie say is disgusting on a whole different level than anything anyone else says is this. Any trash talking can be considered personal. Saying, 'that dress made her hips look big' is personal. I still don't consider the girls sitting around being catty about each other or people complaining about Frank's farts anywhere close to the level of Boogie saying he wanted to skull fu*k Danielle, but I'm not going to get into that debate. What makes the things Frankenboogie does personal as compared to the other HGs is the fact that #1-they don't just make rude comments, they always bring threats into their strategy and their gameplay, and #2-no one else in this house has involved people's families.

Boogie and Frank have more than once brought family into this game. There was the comment about going to Michigan and fu*king Dan's wife. The big plan now is to call out Joe on television in front of his family and mention his wife and kids by name. Even if they don't go through with it, they have said it enough times on the feeds that it's out there for the world to hear.

As I write this, Frank the defender is complaining that Dan mocks Ian and his rocking. He's going to ask Ian if it bothers him and say 'it would bother me'. What he's really trying to do is use Ian's insecurities to make him doubt himself and make him believe that he does not have friends. Kind of the same way he did with the Willie is a homophobe story (which Boogie also plans on mentioning during the live show). Boogie and Frank mocked Ian to his face about being a dog. Whether Ian did it for strategy, for fun or out of the goodness of his heart doesn't matter. It was his choice and they tried to make him feel like an idiot for doing it. And Frank sat with Boogie and did nothing when Boogie was mocking Wil with the hand gestures and the voice.

These two guys are disgraceful. Boogie said it best last night. "Hating people makes it easier." Only in your sick and twisted mind Boogie would something like that make sense. I would have thought that being a father would have had some good influence on you. Unfortunately it seems that it has not.

August 23, 2012 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

First time commenting this year. Long time fan of your site. Thanks for everything. BB wouldn't be the same without the BB dish. I am juggling work & two boys in too many sports & a 20 year old pregnant daughter to have time for the feeds so like I said, it wouldn't be the same without you guys.
That being said, is it possible that the second hoh tonight may be some kind of endurance? Or have we had all of them until final 3?

August 23, 2012 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

g'morning Carolyn*

August 23, 2012 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Good Morning Carolyn!! Hope your still preparing for the storm. Praying it will take a hard right!!

Is it just me but is anyone else kinda worried about the iffyness of Ian? I'm kinda tired of him sitting back letting the Packers take the heat. Ian hunny, you're gonna have to get blood on your hands sooner or later!!

If everyone keeps their heads & don't get nervous they can have Frank walking our behind his partner in crime Boogie tonite!! Those two have such an inflated self worth!! UGH!! Gonna be an exciting live show!!

Hope everyone in the path of the hurricane stays safe! Carolyn batten down those hatches! My sons in Baton Rouge @ LSU so at the very least he's gonna have some very wet days going to class! Here's to a dry weekend!!

August 23, 2012 at 8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Dishers!

If Ian knows enough about this game as he seems to know. He should know trying to be safe on all sides only leads to trouble. I was hoping someone would just tell him straight out if he doesn't put up Frank and Ashley he is going to have 4 people rather than 2 people gunning after him.

August 23, 2012 at 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big day. Double eviction sucks clown shoes! If haystack is HOH and veto is Questions, we know where Grodners head is. I dont think it will be though. Theres alot more fans of Dan than of Frank

August 23, 2012 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

OMG-Now Frank is asking superpass fans not to bear him any ill will for taking out Janelle. He knows she was loved but it was the best move for him because Janelle was coming after him.

There you have it. You were going after Dan. You and Boogs were going after Brit and Shane. You admitted that together you and Boogie are the most dangerous pair in the house. Can you not take your head out of your arse long enough to realize THIS IS A GAME!!!

August 23, 2012 at 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning Carolyn! Fabulous TOR as usual :) annndddd Happy Live Show Double Evition night!!!! Soo exciting yet soooo scary!!

August 23, 2012 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Good morning all!!!

It's been a intense few days ... I guess this is why we love this game so much! Thanks for all your updates and the times on the flashback. The song last night with Brittany was hilarious! love it!

August 23, 2012 at 9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi Everyone,

Great TOR Carolyn...I am all caught up..

Pamm

August 23, 2012 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger MommaKate said...

Hope everything is okay with you, Carolyn.

August 23, 2012 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

**You know it's BB season, when your morning nap is longer than your nights sleep. lol

Hi Everyone! I'm up! So it the morning report..

Thank you for your patience this morning... and all your love and good wishes..

Still watching the cone of doom from here on key biscayne..

August 23, 2012 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I only have showtime ad and I was so frustrated last night when they were sitting around eating cookies, Ian starts to tell a funny story about the Thanksgiving BJ and right when he starts telling it the cameras switch to Frank and outside. What was story???

August 23, 2012 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

yeah, showtime kinda sucks.. oh look.. here's a free trial for the feeds - you can watch it using the flashback feature. just plunk in the date and time, go to the quad camera to find which one ian was on, and select the individual camera from there.

August 23, 2012 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Everyone---

I'm in the morning post.. in flashback.. grabbing some of the conversation between boogie and frank before wake up..

August 23, 2012 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

the "blood on my hands" is a little bit much its a GAME not real life war

August 23, 2012 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Hi all!

Carolyn,
I'm glad ur safe and hope u continue to be so!

Stephen I'm sorry about ur break up...is it for the best? Or is there a chance u guys can work it out? Either way I'm sure ur an amazing guy and that fabulous things are coming ur way...keep ur heart open and love will come ur way!

Grendon....ur brilliant and insightful as always!!

:0) ♥

August 23, 2012 at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below