;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 24, 2012

Freaky Friday Late Night/Overnight

Hello Dishers! How goes it, this fine Friday night? After non-stop gaming, it's kinda nice to  see them relaxed and having a good time...

A Quick Recap: Ian won a veto, but cannot play in the competition. It seems he can use it "At any time" to save a nominee. It has given the Quack Pack a seconds hope - Dan and Danielle have been nominated. Ideally - Ian saves Dan, and Shane wins POV and saves Danielle, the resultant nominees are expected to include Joe - and the Quack Pack has the vote to send home whoever they want and are still five strong.

Of course - the minute I say that there's been no gaming - it's a quick QuackPack meeting while Jen is inside, Frank and Joe are sleeping..

9:55PM
Ian: I don't know if you want to throw it - do what you want to do.
Dan: are you 100%?
Ian: Yeah. I'm gonna tell Frank.
Shane: It will look better if you take him down and I take down Danielle.
Dan: Gonna Russel Hantz it?
Ian:  I'm not gonna blindside him again. I'm just gonna tell him, you said it yourself, Joe doesn't deserve to be here..

Jen rejoins, Brit talks about groceries, and we get fish..

Shane: Just so you know, I asked her, and she said that she was voting for Jenn out no matter what, and then she was on her knees begging for a vote...
Brit: She promised Shane she'd vote for him if she kept her off the block.. the night before she left she was like I had to take a risk in the game and if it ruins my game.. and the irony was 24 hours later...

Danielle: I feel like its gonna be how bad do you want it. I brought it in whereever and they kinda giggled.
Brit: I think so too.
Shane: With this many people?
Brit: That's the only hesitation, but someone would have to be a have not for a long time, etc. According to Ian they were trying to talk him out of using the Veto..
Shane: The wizzards?
Brit: umhm. According to Ian they were saying is this really a good thing for your game?

11:02 Fish. Naturally.

Inside:
Ian: I finally won something! Put that on the fridge when I get home.

Outside: facebook convos.. and at 11:09, Joe rejoins the land of the living. Frank, however...

Jenn to the DR - Dan's just gotten out.

11:12 - Britney makes fun of Danielle's humming - exagerating it - funny stuff... Danielle decides to put her in time out - it doesn't last long.

Brit: That's a Danielle Murphy original hum! Most person.. hmmhmmhm.. She goes HMMMHUMMMHHHHHMMMMM

Funny stuff. :)

Brit: You can hum like no other. It's beautiful!

Dan: Freakin productions tryin to talk Ian out of using it..
Danielle: why?
FISH.
Ian: They want me and Frank to wo..
FISH

Back to comp speculation..
Shane: If we have to dress up in athletic gear one more time for Thursday... we've had too more often than not!

 Ian is rocking...
...and mumbling to himself..

Brit: Tomorrow's day 50!
Shane: Boom. 25 days left. You're so right - the people who leave the first three weeks, you don't even remember... do you?
Brit: Don't you think it feels like she was here for 8 full seconds? It was two weeks, but it feels like it was a hot five minutes... that was July something!

Shane: Everything happens for a reason..
Dan: He could be showmancing Kara instead of Danielle..
Shane: Dan!
Dani: Tell me thats not hurtful!
Dan: I haven't zinged you at all today!
Dani: You called me bristol!
Dan: I dialed back the zings because we were nominated today... are you serious?
Danielle: Little bit..

They continue to talk about the comment...
Shane: Did he cross the line by saying that?
Dani: YEAH! would that not hurt your feelings?
Jenn: it'd sting a touch...
Dani: go away dan!
Dan: Sorry for hurting your feelings..
Jen: Oh Dan said it, not shane? Dan just makes fun..

Dani: here's his new zing... Dani what does Shane want for christmas? Space. And then he told me I look like Bristol Palin..
Dan: Then we determined that
Joe: Sarah Palin is my wife..
--Lessa: poor Danielle. So mistreated. (dry look) I think Joe gets the bad end of the stick there.. *L*

Fish

11:25 (Thanks for the heads up Granite - I had my cam on mute amd missed it - Flashbacked!)

Brit: are you freaking out? I just don't want to be a replacement nom!
Ian: I don't want you too either..
Brit; Today Frank goes - why does Ian trust so much? He's floating the idea to me to put up Jenn or Joe if we promise Dan will go.. I don't think its necessarily a bad thing if he has to go..
Ian: I agree..
Brit: but Frank will kill both of us at comps..

Brit: that's fine - we have to do whatever is good for our game. I'm going to do whatever I can to win it for myself..
Ian: That's why I want them to know, I want Dan to know that I..  I don't what them to be all throwing it, thinking I'll come to bat for them every time - they want us to work with Frank..

Fish..

Dan: it's been a problem my entire life, that I joke too much and cross the line..
Brit; it's just given the situation. but you joke all the time..
Jenn: Yeah, Dan just jokes around
Brit: She's just a girl.
Dan: Sorry danielle
Dani: it's ok..
Brit: Well you wouldn't want to hear a joke about Chelsea and the mailman..
Dan: I'd probably laugh..
Brit: yeah, but that's a guy thing..
Jenn: it's guy humor..
Dan: Just know, if I stop making funn of you, i don't like you. I make fun of people I like.
--Lessa: Me too. Me n Dan are secret soulmates.. Hee.

Fish.  We come back and Dani has a major case of the giggles..

 Britney: it was a small towel!
Shane; She's done.

They make fun of how Dan says Milk.  Shane looks pretty n' rugged tonight.. hee.
Then it's Jen's turn, because she says 'water' funny.
Brit: I think I have an ambigioius accent. So everyone..
Jenn: Can suck it.
Brit: Can suck it! I just say things normal.

Jen: I noticed on the live show there was a girl behind Julie - her hair was half blond, half back, pin up style. I was like yeah! love to see rocker girls out there - she was cute too!

Jenn: I'm gonna try my band to fly out here and set up a show.

Talk turns to who they'd have come to the finale..

Jen talks about her best friend
Jen: I always joke that she'll be my second wife... but just friends..
Dan: I'm not buying it..
Jenn: i know your not. I love her to death, but to risk our friendship.. though we have taken skinless pictures together but that's a totally different thing!
Shane and Dan: OOOOOOHHHH!

11:50 Joe woke Frank up for a DR session..

Dan: Not a huge fan of LA myself. A lot of trouble to be had in LA

12:20 - Joe is making a batch of slop for Dan..

Joe: We need to tell Brit and Danielle when I cook dinner they're supposed to do dishes - because all the people that did dishes aren't here, and you're a have not.

Outside - they talk about crying in the house.

Brit: When I was nominated in my season I cried the entire time. Then Monet was on the block I cried. I cried when Janelle left.
Dani: I felt so bad, but sorry, she had to go.
Brit: Janelle and I will talk after.
Dani: I hope personally I can be friends with her..
Jenn: She's really not gonna care..
Dani: I don't know how I'll be - not towards ya'll, but some people..
Jenn: Not even gonna say the cliche thing, but we're all here for the same purpose..
Dani: Some people got personal. If they took it to that level? We'll see.
Jenn: I'll probably see Boogs, and we'll laugh about it and not give a shit... His egow as hurt and that was the biggest problem, it really was.. I was his last pick, I stayed and he had to go.. Sorry dude. He lied to my face to the very end, that's that. You gotta remember when you walk out the door, we were here for a reason and that's done.

Inside - comp spec..

Joe: I think it'll be spelling.
Dan: i'm hoping it's how bad you want it..
Joe: What would you take for it?
Dan: Everything. No questions asked.

Shane; It's nice not to have a negative vibe around..
Brit: It is.
Jen: and now you know where it came from - and if you were in a mood, he'd bring that and use it against you. And now Frank.. he'll know.. and now he doesn't have someone in his ear constantly ampped till 10 or 11 all the time.. and that's how he rolled. Boogie had the gift of gab, could play the nice card when he wanted too and turn ruthless in a snap and that's what made him dangerous to everyone. And to be able to survive that? Great. I think we'll start to see different sides of frank not necessarily ignighted by someone else. We'll see. Those days were tough and I think it kinda hurt him.. just in being here.
Shane: Well said..

Shane; It's insane, just look at how the game can change just like that - like today and the ball game. If Dan had won..

Inside:
12:30 AM

Dan: Big day tomorrow.
Brit: Big day.
Joe: We all play.
Brit: All but one person..

Ian is out of the DR. Joins the patio crew..

Joe: possibly backdoor shane?
Brit: Why do you think that?
Joe: Because I was thinking - the last thing he said was Shane you're my number one target, and now we haven't heard his name..
Brit: Bigger plan..
Joe; Yeah, scenarios. What happens if one of us wins the Veto, should we have a plan? Do we want to look at scenarios?
Brit: I just feel like no matter what happens - one of us four, me shane danielle and dan is going home.
Joe: that's possible. That's why, just trying to.. like Dan said, it could be who wants it most
Brit: it could be
Joe; that'd be huge TV with who's on the block.. I think it'll be that or the spelling one.
Dani: The odds are in my favor
Joe: For spelling?
Dani: I don't think I'd be bad at it..

Joe; I don't think there's a chance in hell of Ian using it. Did you talk to him?
Dan: No, i didn't go there yet, figured it was my last line of defense. Not a hell of a lot I can offer the guy.

Dan and Dani in the bathroom - Dan brushes his teeth, mumbles
Dan: ready for tomorrow?
Dani: Oh yeah.

Outside Ian talks about missing AShley and Boogie -
Ian: I washed dishes and it was Ash's cup and...
Jenn: you aren't responsible for other peoples actions..
Ian: it was my HOH, but it was a consensus...

Dan makes the rounds and says goodnight..


Ian: I'm just gonna say Joe is very lucky. Very very lucky.
Jenn: He just happened to be in a position at that time to stay.
Ian: If it wans't those two, it was to be Shane and Joe because I knew Joe would go. But I did it.
Jenn: And she got to jury which was her goal.
Ian: When I was in the arcade, I was told it was a waste, and I did it.. and I was just at the door told I had no backbone. I was trying to be polite, and it just wasn't right.
Jenn: it was the truth, he had to know that.
Ian: I have respect for him, I dind't want him to watch and be like waht the hell. So I gave him that ahead of time and he was like not to be trusted!
Jenn: i heard that and was like gimme a break.
Ian: A better response to his not cool good would be not to call me expendable. It bit him.  Reality - you wanted to be here, man.
Jenn: I did. I was so scared. And I knew he was so good.. I was just like, this guy.
Ian: That's why you got my vote.
Jenn: and he had his outfit, and his lollipop, swagger.. what a dick..
Ian: I don't think he's a dick, I have all the respect in the world for the guy, but you wanted to be here more. There are hundreds who would come in here and take the five minutes to come out here to practice a game for five minutes then leave. I didn't know at the time he was in the DR having a heavy and just wanted to go to bed, but its just...

Fish.

Ian: To me that's just bad, and the other thing was saying that I was not to be fraternizing with Dan and
Jenn: and he was yelling at you, I was like waht?
Ian: I was playing pool with Willie the night before hew as expelled! There's just no reason... I love poker night because it didn't matter what side you were on, you just sat around andplayed like normal people and forgot about the game. Same with Dan and I and pool.. and I came outside and Dan said I thought you gave up the dog suit and leash two weeks ago...

Joe joins: What?
Ian: Just talking about how I wasn't 'allowed' to fraternize with other people... I don't do that shit, that's not how I play this game. It irritated me.

12:52 Britney says goodnight..


Ian: that I didn't like, I didn't like the scene at the door, didn't like he didn't bother to roll the ball up the hill for 5 minutes. That's what it is. If I go into the room and say you wanna, and you say I'm not gonna be here why bother? JoJo knew shew as going and she was out here on the hockey game.. If your gonna try so hard tos tay, why aren't you out here? That's what it was.
Joe: Makes sense to me. 2 and 2 make four..
Ian: wasn't too impressed.

Shane and Dani talk in the bathroom:

Shane; It might be better if Britney wins. If I win, Ian should take Dan off, and I take you off. I told Frank I wouldn't nominate him - I think the only way to get rid of him is backdoor.
Dani: who would you nominate?
Shane: Dan and Joe..
Dani: Dan wouldn't be here..
Shane: I'm banking on him being here.
Dani: Yeah, but you can't tell Frank..
Shane: Oh yeah.
Dani: I would put Joe and Ian up..
Shane: He said if Dan stays here... I'll do whatever is best for us
Dani: if Dan stays I'm gone. If Dan won veto and pulled himself off, Frank is gunning for me. He told Dan that Danielle is a casualty of you, if you win veto, your precious Danielle is going home. Ian promised to vote how he wanted
Shane: Ian will do what's god for us..
Dani: If dan and i win, you or britney goes up - it'd be you
Shane; That would suck
Dani: I'd cry all week.I'd gtell him to have you stay.. you could protect him.

Shane: Next week, only way to get rid of Frank is to backdoor him.
--you're running out of weeks to backdoor! Last week is the last time someone sits out of Veto.


Shane: I want to win next week so bad, guarentee there'll be something up there, a power, and I can protect you even more. That would guarentee Frank goes home. So many things can happen...
Dani: thanks for being so sweet today..
Shane; I was? I didn't even notice, but your welcome.
Dani: it meant a lot
Shane: Your welcome. Gotta be there for the Quack PAck. I don't trust Joe, I think he's telling... gotta keep Jenn.
Dani: Jenn's loyal.
Shane; Yup.
Dani: I can't let Dan self sacrifice..
Shane; he hasn't said anything, he's gonna wait till after POV.
Dani: i'm not worried about me. i'm not thinking about me.
Shane: You're thinking too far ahead. He's a really good guy. Says a lot about his character.

Dani: You'd keep me over Britney..
Shane: I'd have too. itd be the hardest decision but she had a golden key the first four weeks, and didn't save me, I had to save myself. Final two no matter what.
Dani: no one knows about us.
--Lessa:.... BWAHAHAHAHA.

Dani: if she stayed in final two, she'd beat either of us. People would feel bad she got so close last time and she has a personal relationship with eveyrone. Ashley, Ian, Joe..
Shane; She hasnt won a competition...
Dani: She won safety.
Shane: Who knows what could happen..
Dani: We really have a final two.
Shane; Yeah. I'm sticking to it.

Dani: I can't believe he called me out like that.. Boogie did say that he was a patient in need of my vote Nurse Murphy.. he said  I know what you are and I told him he may know what I am, but he doesn't know me..

Outside:

Jenn: all I'm saying is Danielle isn't going home by my book, that's all I know.
Joe; Even worst case scenario doens't involve her.
Jenn: I just don't want Snowflake to go up against Danielle, because that's not good. As long as that doesn't happen, it's good.
Joe: anything can happen, possibly me and Ian could be up!
Jenn: I wanna host! Wear a cute outfit... but I'd play my heart out. I hope its the spelling one. I been waiting..
Joe: I just hope I can win - I don't want it to change. I will tell Dan that..
Jenn: He knows that, I told him on my end. I promise to take care of him.
Joe; He's gonna go against her. Gonna try and win this. That surprises me a little bit.
Jenn: i'll tell her that. not today.
Joe; He's already compaigning to me..
Jenn: here we go again! Chef  Joe!
Joe: Nothing heavy, just
Jenn: Laying graoundwork. Gonna talk to him many times, but it won't be brutal like before.
Joe: he's much more manipulative.
Jenn: I just want it to stay the same.
Joe: That's definitely the goal.
Jenn: I'm scared we'll see a different Dan tomorrow, from out of nowhere..
Joe: If it's what will you do - he'll do anything. I don't know Danielle well enough to know if she would or not... would she dye her hair pink, give up her clothes, give up half the money.. Dan would do all those things...

Danielle steps out to say goodnight...
Ian: I think I'm gonna go to bed too, i'm beat.
Dani: Alright, come on.

Shane's headed to bed too.

Dani brings some extra blankets to Dan, and helps him make his bed more comforable
Dani: Is that better?
Dan: Way better, thanks guys. Tucked me in and everything..



Dan grabs his mic - Britney pops in
Brit: i've been waiting on you for 20 minutes, I thought you wanted to talk
Dani: I do..

They head to the arcade.

Brit: What do you think is best case scenario
Dani: best case, you win, shane and joe go up.. I don't want to see you go up at all
Brit: i'll go up.. you say people will throw it, Dan's not gonna throw it..
Dani: he just told me..
Brit: you saw how he was acting earlier! I knew I could git the ball, I just wanted to change places and he wouldn't do it! He said he had to do it for himself..
Dani: I just talked to him and he said he's throwing it... I know dan..
Brit: he told you?
Dani: We both are! I think it was just a pride thing..
Brit; I just wanted him to let me go first - if I got it, one of you would come down.. he didn't even help you.
Dani: Its just a pride thing - I'm not worried about it.
Brit: he had like 10 and you got two.. that's screwed up! I'd hate to see you throw it, and Dan not, and you get sent home..
Dani: I know he's throwing it. Either way, if I win it.. I can't sit there and see one of you go home! I can't do that when I know Shane will go in my place..
Brit: one of us will in your place no matter what.
Dani: I know Dan's throwing it 100%. He wants  you or Shane to win, neither one of us wants you on the block.
Brit: i would hate for you to throw it and you not, and he take himself off the block and be just like today, sorry sorry sorry
Dani: He won't. If he did I'd be the biggest fool in the world, but we were just talking. We have too. He's throwing it. He cares about me more and I feel like if he won he'd save me and stay up there.

Brit: I don't think it'll be spelling. I think it's whon wants it more. You mean you'll take prizes?
Dani: What am i supposed to do? I can't take punishments..
Brit; The punishments would be like..

Fishy time check: 1:25

Brit' I hope it's not who wants it more, because you can't talk to each other..
Dani: you and me would have a girls trip and I'll split it.
Brit: i'm just stressed out about it.

Checking in with Shane and Ian's pillow talk:

Ian: I put way over, you know I tried to throw it..
Shane; Yeah, I saw what you were doing, but we can't live in the past. Frank's a straight up guy - he told me I wasn't going up, he has shown true actions at least to me. I know he's a big threat.
Ian: my only fear is if Dan were to go.. there's no telling who's next...
Shane: At least if we keep the Quack Pack, we know we'll get to the 5.
Ian: If we keep us five, HOH comp. and we can't back door, he's gonna play... it's almost certain... one person sitting out.
Shane: Exactly.
Ian: How do you solve a problem like Frank?
Shane; I have to take him out. It'll be up to me.
Ian: Just play hard tomorrow. I went to bat took my swing, and.. I don't want to do him wrong again.The thought makes me sick. I can't be doing that. That's why I say to Dan and Danielle play hard, I don't want anyone throwing it, and I chicken out.. I'm saying play hard because it ain't guarenteed. I hate saying that, it's just.. I came to bat the other night..
Shane; Right, right.. absolutely... I agree. You're in a very bad spot. I was when I put them up too, we're all taking hits..
Ian: If we lose Joe, on top of that, we'd have Frank still there but he wouldn't be as pissed and the whole thing..
Shane; it's not really exposed right now but..
Ian: he thinks I'm still with him...

Ian: now it would be the defining blow, done. Everyone needs to play hard. I don't know what I'm going to do with it. I talked to Britney and we just need to think it through. Dan came to bat for me, I did for him, but what I did in the live show... I can't keep doing it. I give you the moon and you ask for the stars..
Shane; Right, right. Very well said.

Ian: I think Dan would understand.
Shane; He already said if it doesn't work out, he wants Dani to stay, she's a newbie..
Ian: When he was in the hammock, he was like if Shane or Britney won it, and you pulled someone down.. it'd be the biggest move, a huge power shift.. four people safe and sending someone else out? There's no coming back from that.. it'd be the number two move in the history of the show..
Shane: What's number one?
Ian: Guy won the veto and they convinced him at final five in bb3, to use it on someone else, and they voted him out..
Shane: NO WAY...
Ian: came down to a 1-1 vote and the HOH was as harsh as it is, you should have used the veto.
Shane; that'd be crazy!
Ian: Dan came to bat for me, but I did for him big time.. he was supposed to go up..when Frank won the zingbot. 
Shane: It's crazy how the game changes..
Ian: He came to bat for me next time, but.. it was do that or the whole thing was exposed..
Shane: Exactly.
Ian' it's kinda looking like I'm coming to bat too much. I can only do so much.. especially when the cashier at dairy queen

Fish

Shane: So would you use yours first and then..
Ian: I was supposed to ask that, but then they..
Shane: you don't have to say it.. yeah.
Ian: Sunday, Frank and I are daydrinking and I'm gonna talk to him about it. It's not gonna be a blindside.. I'm gonna tell him like, look, we all know Joe has overstayed his welcome - if you want to do something, and put this bs behind us...you vs. dan, I don't care about integrity that you say he doesn't have and you do.. just gonna say we work a deal with 'the other side' and... we;re gonna be drunk, well pretty buzzed, 4 vbeers in a short time and gonna see how he reacts and then guage it and have Britney there sober to..
Shane: yeah, that's a good point. You're a smart kid.. smart man..
Ian: your right, kid..
Shane; You're more of a man than half the people in this house..

Back in the arcade, still...
Dani: We're both planning on throwing it.
Brit: Frank could win it.
Dani: Then Dan would go..
Brit: I don't want him to go, don't get me wrong. But it would be a shame for you to go this week. You cannot throw you're game away.
Dani: I know. I trust ya'll.
Brit: i'm gonna play as hard as I can, don't get me wrong. I just don't want you to go home.
Dani: if it's who wants it more i will take punishments too.
Brit; If we split all the punishments, then its anybody's game..
Dani: you never know who's hitting it the fastest, we all just have to go for it.
Brit; and its a freakin tossup..
Dani: if Dan goes for the punishments we;re screwed. I'm going to bed.

1:45 Dani goes in to talk to Dan...


Dan: she wants me out of here?
Dani: No
Dan: She doesn't want me to win Veto..
Dani: She asked if you were really throwing it.
Dan: I don't know.  What else did she say?
Dani: She was like if its spelling
--Lessa: get your hair away from your damn mic! I can't hear you!

BB: Danielle, please do not obstruct..
--Lessa: THANK YOU.

Dani: tonight when Britney went up there, he was like no way no how, and he made them swear if you come down I go out...
Dan: the only way we both stay in the game is if SHane or Britney win, but do we trust Ian?
Dani: Brit wants the four of us here.. I'm have a bad feeling your gonna go home...

1:48 - Fish briefly

Dan: Depends on what's more important to you - if you want to ensure you want to stay, win it. If you want us both..
Dani: I want us both!
Dan: Make your own decision, it'll be really hard to manipulate the competition. If I can (toss it to) shane, I'll let it go.
Dani: Ok.
Dan: What do you think? I have no clue what it's gonna be?
Dani: Who wants it more...
Dan: how far is she willing to go? Shane might not even play in it...
Dani: Frank told Shane if he got houseguests choice he's picking Shane..
Dan: Why? So he could win? Take you down? or leave it the same
Dani: He wants shane to leave it the same. Shane said he wouldn't do that.  He just.. Ian's not gonna use it. So you're gonna try your hardest to win?
Dan: Gotta see the competititon. If there's anyway I can give it to Shane I'm gonna do it. I have no clue what its gonna be...
Dani: I'm scared.
Dan: Why? You have the best chance to stay. Only way you don't is if I win..
Dani: but you should still try if that's what you want to..
Dan: I don't know.  I can't control..
Dani: would you shave your head?
Dan: I don't know..
Dani: Shane said he'd shave his head. Frank said he wouldn't.

Dan: he said he's gonna use it, but... if ther'es a way to manipulate it and give it to Shane and Britney I will...
Dani: that's the only way he'd use it..
Dan: Do you think he will use it?
Dani: If shane or britney win, I think he will..
Dan: That's what we'd have to do then..
Dani: Don't throw it if you think you shouldn't.. Britney told me that if you come down, eh'd put me up by Jenn.. but then, he said that he will put me and Shane up together.
Dan: Shane would go home then. Whoops.
Dani: what if he puts Ian and Jenn up, who would go?
Dan: Me, Britney and Jenn would vote. He might put Britney up.. unless she made a deal with him, she kisses his ass..
Dani: Yeah..

Dani: I just want four of us to stay, but I don't know if it's a possible hope.
Dan: Shane doesn't think very well on his feet in terms of playing this game. He started talking about how he voted to keep Jen in, in front of Joe and Ian.. Frank asked him if he'd put up Ian and Joe..
Dani: He hesitated..and said yeah yeah yeah I guess. means Shane would never put you up...
Dan: If I come down, I dn't see how you go home...we may lose one but its not gonna be me or you.
Dani: you have to tell them your throwing it, even if your not.

BB: Ian to the DR

Dan: Britney needs to feel some heat.

Checking in with Brit and Shane as Dan/Dani say goodnight:
Shane; its gonna suck because everyone is gonna throw it to me.
Brit: not everyone, I'll take some too.
Shane: What Ian's saying is he's not sure its gonna be used. If its punishment and I talk all of them for nothing? BUt it'd be one of the biggest moves.. he said that if Joe gets it, he's not taking punishments. I doubt Frank will.. Dan and Danielle will take prizes and you and I will.. if we alternate back and forth. My loyalty is to the quackpack, so we need to make sure verything is good...

Joe comes in, followed by Dani.. They turn on the light, and get ready for bed...

Shane: Well, I do need a haircut...

2:05 Jen is sitting out by the hot tub alone.

Shane: I wonder how I'd look with a shaved head... I think Danielle would be better..
Dani: What?!
Brit; She'd turn it pink..

Ian is back..

Brit: I hate all of us for staying up till 3 am!
Shane: I hate taking a nap so late...
Joe: It was 2:02 when I walked by!
Brit: No way, it was 2 like 40 minutes ago..
Shane goes to check..

Brit: What time is it?
Shane: 2:06
Brit: AHHH!

They keep sending us to Fish - and so all four feeds are now on Jen...then to bedtime talks, generlities, really. I'm listening to see if there's any more accidental game, but I think we're winding down... they have Ian talking about the popularity rankings of them all in week one...

Ian: I'd say I was 16.
Janelle, you..
Brit: no, Dan
Ian: ok, Dan, 3. you. 4 Danielle unless you said bad things in the DR
Dani: no, I said nice things..
Ian: ok, you. 5th Kara, Shane, Wil AShley, Joe, Jodi not too high - she wouldn't be ranked well for what she said... JoJo, not terrifyingly popular.. though she had the heroic jump.. I don't see willie being popular, I betcha he said something negative about gay people in his kidnap and that would not do him any favors.. boogie wasn't well liked on bb7 or 2, so towards the bottom but higher than Willie, Jen in the middle somewhere, I'd imagine I was very low.. stuff I said in kidnap was negative and very much braggadocio..
Shane: braggadicio! that's awesome!
Brit: no, Ian, you were TOTALLY number one...
Shane: Here we go...
Ian: Tell you number 16. Well 15.
Brit: you silly boy, you're crazy... you were definitely number one!
Ian: I don't caaare.
Brit: Do you have a name on Jokers?
Ian: I don't post there. They're only good for updates, they're not good for anything else. I don't think its a good community, they're good for what their name says they do, but for me its not good for anything but the updates. Other people probably love it, but I don't go there.
Dani: What all sites are there?
-- they talk about the different sites... then..

2:22 - and its all quiet in skid row...

....and as it doesn't look like Jenn is gonna talk to us - I'm gonna call this a wrap... sleep well, Dishers! Stay tuned for Carolyn with the morning's wake up call! :)








Permalink







38 Comments:

Blogger Lessa said...

Evenin, Dishers! I'm gonna try and stick around till the houseguests decide bedtime tonight so that Carolyn can sleep in a bit... but no promises. Personal stuff has my head in a mess. But! I'm gonna fake it till I make it, and will hang as long as possible (with a slight break to pick up my kid from work)

Let this also be a warning to today's trolls - My fuse is short. Nothing questionable will get posted - let alone personal attacks on me and Carolyn. Period.

Take your pathetic cries for attention elsewhere where it will be appreciated. This warning is the ONLY attention you will receive here.

August 24, 2012 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Howdy, Lessa!

Happy Friday.

August 24, 2012 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hey BLue! :) How goes it?

August 24, 2012 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Sorry about your personal stuff. :(

I had a short fuse earlier. Ask Caro about it. She knows.

Told her I am blaming it on PMS.

Just one of those days, huh. (for me, anyway.)

August 24, 2012 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Britney is cracking me up. ☺

August 24, 2012 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Thanks.. just coming up on an unhappy anniversary.. I've felt it creeping on all month long - culminates Sunday. So I plan on getting VERY VERY VERY drunk tomorrow night, going dancing, and then I have a friend who's gonna drag my hungover ass to her daughter's bday bbq on Sunday and keep me distracted. heh. Add to that PMS and yay, its a party at my house. *LOL*

August 24, 2012 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I love Britney. *L*

August 24, 2012 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

Hi Lessa! Sorry to hear it's a tough time for you. Can I offer you some chocolate chip cookies? Fresh baked. Chocolate nearly always lifts my spirits ... nearly always.

Still, thanks for hanging with us for however long you are able tonight. Your efforts are very much appreciated.

August 24, 2012 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Lessa, you and I are just two happy campers tonight.

Two peas in a pod.

The same tampon in the same.........

K. Went too far there.

August 24, 2012 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

mmmmmchocolate chip cookies are my favorite! We have a Subway in my Walmart store - and I've known the manager since he was like 4 years old, so when they make fresh cookies in the morning I get one so warm it melts in my hands delivered to my counter.. hee. Yummy...

August 24, 2012 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

"My Buddy and Me"

My buddy and me don't want to be like the rest so don't make us

My buddy and me we're so crazy no one can take us

We take everything we do in stride

We won't conform society don't take our side

My buddy and me don't care what you think you can shove it
My buddy and me have to be on our own and that's final
Don't try to stick us in no mold
'Cause we won't fit, no matter what we're told

We want to be alone
We won't get down on our knees
And neither should you

Leave us alone
We won't get down on our knees
And neither should you

My buddy and me we say it's do or die we believe it
My buddy and me we're made of good stuff won't take shit
We gotta do what we feel is best
We think you're confused we're not like the rest

We want to be alone
We won't get down on our knees
And neither should you
Leave us alone
We won't get down on our knees
And neither should you

My buddy and me don't want to be like the rest so don't make us
My buddy and me we're so crazy no one can take us
We take everything we do in stride
We won't conform society don't take our side

We want to be alone
We won't get down on our knees
And neither should you
Leave us alone
We won't get down on our knees
And neither should you


The Runaways:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4-g7c_ooMQ

August 24, 2012 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*LMAO* oh Blue.

August 24, 2012 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Granite said...

Brit & Ian just had a brief convo in the bathroom and decided it was best to let Dan go this week and not cause waves. Poor Dan.

August 24, 2012 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

Oh my, Dan's considering putting his faith and his BB life in Ian's hands. I don't know if my heart can take the stress. Please, please let this be a good decision for Dan.

**nervously munching chocolate chip cookies and passes the plate to Lessa**

It's like watching a horror film and screaming at the screen for the characters to run for their lives; protect themselves .. and for pity's sake DO NOT GO UP THOSE STAIRS!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh .....

August 24, 2012 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Headed to pick up my kid - bbs.

August 24, 2012 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

and back. :)

August 25, 2012 at 12:17 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Lessa.

You're such a good mum.

I would have said "Hitchhike you little rug rat! Why can't you drive, yet? And pick me up a baggie of wack crack on your way home!"

I'm going to bed.

Have a birthday party to attend at noon-thirty.

Nite nite, Lessa.

You wonderful Mom you! ♥

August 25, 2012 at 12:17 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*L* She does drive - but her car needs fixed (Something about not having brakes. Whatever. back in MY day... hahah) so I gotta get her to work and back so she earns money so she fixes her car so she can drive again. :)

She's a good kid. Mostly. Hee.

August 25, 2012 at 12:22 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Sleep well! :)

August 25, 2012 at 12:22 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Those milestones are brutal. Glad you have a plan

August 25, 2012 at 12:51 AM  
Blogger Flower said...

Can they please send Dani to jury, I'm really tired of seeing her check herself out in every mirror. And the way she sucks in her checks and raises her eyebrows as she watches herself while she is talking to other people in the mirror behind them.

August 25, 2012 at 1:16 AM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

I hope Dan will do whatever it takes to win PoV. If he doesn't realize that it's his only chance, then he's fooling himself. Very un-Dan-like.

***Jedi master sending mind meld thoughts to Dan .... "Ian cannot be trusted." ... The QP is disintegrating before your very eyes .... ***

Lessa, you still up and blogging darlin"? What a trooper you are!

August 25, 2012 at 1:30 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Still here. Messaged Caro a little while ago and told her to go back to sleep. :)

August 25, 2012 at 1:37 AM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

What a good friend you are! Poor Carolyn had a very busy day yesterday. Well, actually she's had quite the season so far. And, even worse, she's got Issac to worry about. I can't even imagine.

We are so lucky to have you both ... I hope you know how much you are appreciated. (((((hugs))))

August 25, 2012 at 1:51 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Hi Lessa and BB Addicts - I don't know why we are worried about Dan going out this week or even Danielle for that matter. Dan has thrown most of the competitions to date, at least I think so. And I like Dani but I don't think she is really into the game. Dan should definitely go all out for POV if he wants to stay, unless he did get something from Pandora's box.

August 25, 2012 at 1:52 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Thanks. :)

August 25, 2012 at 1:54 AM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

Sam, From my perspective, it's not so much that Dan will go to jury ... I kind of expect that even though I would love to see him at least to f/3 ... It is more that I believe Frank will walk to the win if the QP doesn't get him out before disbanding. And I am not a Frank fan so would love to see him ousted before any of the QP members go out.

August 25, 2012 at 1:57 AM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

Ok, winding down now. Between the Dish and mlb.com I think I have been refreshing blogs just about all day long. Time to get some rest for tomorrow's festivities.

Sleep well, Lessa!
Nite Nite, Dishers!

August 25, 2012 at 2:22 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Night DeeJay. :)

August 25, 2012 at 2:23 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Hi deejay58, I agree with you totally. After I posted I read your post and echoed my thoughts exactly (1:30am)

August 25, 2012 at 2:24 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Alrighty - gonna call that a wrap as all's quiet in the house. G'night Dishers!

August 25, 2012 at 2:25 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Now how did I miss this tonight. I kept refreshing but I swear I never saw a new post by you Lessa.

Now it's almost time for TOR. I hope Carolyn makes it and that she is safe. Watching TWC and it shows Miami in the Tropical Storm Warning and radar shows a big band of heavy rain passing right over the Isle of Caro.

:o)
GaYToR

August 25, 2012 at 2:45 AM  
Blogger ~~Dani~~ said...

Jen talks about her best friend
Jen: I always joke that she'll be my second wife... but just friends..
Dan: I'm not buying it..
Jenn: i know your not. I love her to death, but to risk our friendship.. though we have taken skinless pictures together but that's a totally different thing!
Shane and Dan: OOOOOOHHHH!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Skin-LESS pictures? I immediately pictured Jenn and her best friend bundled up to the eyeballs in parkas with fur edges like Cartman, and Shane and Dan drooling over these pics.

Bahaha! :)


:::back to lurking:::

August 25, 2012 at 3:39 AM  
Blogger Slices of Lfe said...

Maybe I am reading this wrong, but it appears from all the random fishes that the DR has advised Ian and Brit to work with Frank- has anybody else got that impression?

August 25, 2012 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Dishers!

Greeting from the tropical storm zone! I'll be back around 8:30am bbt..

August 25, 2012 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I just got back from the supermarket - hurricanes and tropical storms are very good for sales.. yowza.

my neck of the woods is definitely in the zone of concern.

pray for continued electrical power..

I'll open up a new top post once bb wakes the hgs.

August 25, 2012 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

good morning all I think ian would use it if brit or shane win the pov

August 25, 2012 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

P.S. And what is up with Ian telling Frank he wants to get drunk with him tomorrow to scheme up stuff? Is this part of a ploy to get Frank drunk for some reason?

Call me confused....
Janice/GA

August 25, 2012 at 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below