;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Late night Death of Dan the Player..

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh. My. God. I took last night off, the day off, and I come back to total pandemonium! I went through all the comments, I am gonna catch it all on flashback, read up on other updaters to see what the hell went down. I KNEW giving Dan 24 hours to scheme by himself would totally pay off.. and right now, it looks like it has.

At 7:50 Dan held his BB Funeral.. Dan style. He called a house meeting, and said he wanted to say nice things about everyone. He got emotional, he asked that everyone didn't cry, but almost did himself. He said the last three were the hardest - Ian, Frank, and Danielle. He asked that no one initiate game talk, he knows they want him out, but don't do that - if they do, he'll yell their name at the top of their lungs and say stop talking game. Then, Finally, Danielle. The kicker was when he said "You're dead to me in this game, you know what you did."

Her jaw dropped. Everyone was shocked, everyone freaked out. The entire house went into an uproar, racing to Dani's side, while Dan grabbed his bible and headed upstairs with Frank, saying he wanted to apologize to him. When they got there - he, infact, did what he does best: sowed the seeds of mistrust, using the ultimate truth. He told Frank about Ian, about the Quack Pack, about everything that went into Boogie's demise. And then, in a brilliant move, he made a Final 2 deal with Frank, let FRANK bring up the foursome of him, jenn, dan and dani -agreed and promised that he can get Danielle back in the fold, and if they bring Jenn in with the Veto, they would be unstoppable. The target?

Britney.

He went down and talked to Danielle, and let her in on the master plan. The rest of the house went upstairs, to ask Frank what was going on and Frank played his part perfectly, insisting that Dan only wanted to apologize. When they all cleared out, leaving Frank alone with Jenn. He pulled her into the plan, letting her know that Ian was behind everything, and asking her to use the veto on Dan. She agrees. She hooks up with Dani, and they agree to team up to get Britney out as well.

This. Is. Dan. At. His. Best! Sneaky, underhanded, honest, manipulative, screwball, balls to the wall, BRILLIANT. If it works? It's bloody f'in BRILLIANT. And right now? It looks like it's gonna work. Watch it on flashback if you missed it. I'm listening to it now, and it's just pure genius. Pure. Genius.

When I catch my breath, I'll be around for a while to catch any other game talk as it happens. Currently,. Jenn, Dani, Frank and Dan are playing their parts perfectly. Dani is upset and crying about Dan being mad at her. Jenn is saying she's lost all respect for Dan. Frank is saying that Dan was just wanting to apologize. It's a beautiful thing - and 100% why I love this freakin' game.

Welcome non-believers. Welcome to Dan's dark side. Join us. We have cookies. :)

11:00 Dan and Jen


Dan: I swear. I swear.
Jenn: she'll be safe?
Dan: I would NEVER vote her out. EVER.
Jenn: I'm playing ball - you think I took slop for the summer not to do shit? PLaying ball.
Dan: Thanks.. thanks for understand. I don't do that stuff lightly.
Jenn: She was upset, I knew something was up. And I know Frank knows I never done him anything wrong.
Dan: I like playing the game, if people don't know we are working together, it falls into place
Jenn: Well, I'm from brooklyn, and we don't like rats.
--Lessa: oh. My. God. 

Dan, to the camera: This may be my finest hour EVER in this house...

Speaking of rats - there's one in the backyard - Britney isn't happy about it at all. Hee.

11:15
Joe is telling stories at the hot tub, while Dan plays his part, continuing his solitary.

Dan - to us: Tweet Chelsea... tell her to go to church for me. I set the house on fire... sold out the quack pack, and the best thing about it? It worked!


11:21 - Frank/Dan

Dan: Danielle's in the DR is everyone else outside? What did yo say to her..
Frank: I told her that Ian's been working both sides...
Dan: I couldn't believe it, she was waiting for me when I got out of DR..  We don't want us to be exposed - what's Jen gonna say.. Why is she taking me off and putting Britney up..
Frank; I'm gonna take a shower and think about it... I was trying to out there but they're all talking
Dan: i'll be laying on the floor in that room.
Frank: ok.

Dani watches Shane shower:

Shane: is it better with Dan?
Dani: no.. it's not getting any better.

--Lessa: hehehehe.

11:45
Joe: am I wrong in not understanding this? What did he apologize for?
Brit: I think it's between them. I didn't want to come out and ask her and she didn't offer..
Joe: I asked her. I said what was it, and she said he apologized.
Ian: I think it's safe to say the game he played in season 10 is blown up. Its gone.
Brit: I was surprised to hear he didn't say anything to Frank but that he has his jury vote
Ian: Frank gets to final two he has everyone's vote.
Brit: 7-0
Joe: just because he's here, i'm not giving up. I'm gonna play until I die. Im' gonna pull a Dan, I'm gonna out you.
Brit: What did I do?
Joe; I don't know, but I'll think of something!
Brit: I get the feeling he's half serious!
joe: Can you imagine? Come to my funeral.. and you're just like Dan - means you could win!
Ian: I could. Hope I don't say things like that..
Joe: That was by far the most amazing show of something I can't figure out yet... this doesn't even compare to Willie!
Ian: We saw that coming..
Joe: This it.. it it it is very confusing  math.. I don't know! I can't figure out his reasoning in doing that.. Maybe Mike was right, maybe he was the mastermind!
Brit: maybe this conversation is the one he wants us to have!
Ian: and no one likes him, and we want to take him to final two!
Brit: Thats it! (Laughing)
Ian: Mystery solved! That was a joke though.. maybe he said something he didn't mean to say..
Joe: No. he had 24 hours to think about it.. he had plenty of time to figure out what he wanted to say..
Brit: Chef Joe - conspiracy theoriest!
Joe: Trying to figure it out.. probably won't.
--Lessa: BWAHAHAHA.


12 midnight:
 Britney is talking to Dan - Dan says he regrets what he said to Dani, and hopes she can forgive him.

On the other side of the house, Dani is cuddled up with Shane, and crying that she's still upset, and asking if Shane is still on her side.

Joe comes in and kisses Dani on the forehead and says goodnight, and that they'll figure it out.  He goes in to the back room to head to bed, breaking up Britney and Dan's convo..

Dan: I apologized, but, I don't know... thanks for talking to me Brit.

Dan/Frank in the storage room, quickly
Dan: I think got it! Jenn stands up and says that it is good for her game to keep an asshole like me in the game..
Frank: and I've been thinking, tell them that Ian hurt me and..
Dan: And the next closest to him in the game is Britney...
Dan goes in to clean up the have not room - he made a mess it seems to support his 'not feeling well' bit he pulled earlier. Jen pops in quickly but right back out again as he says he'll talk in a minute... Brit comes in and helps him clean up/set up his room again.

Danielle talks to Frank:

Dani: How am I guarenteed to be safe?
Frank: Joe told me he'd vote whoever I wanted out. I'm going to go to him and be like look, something might happen, if it does, you vote who I want if I don't put you up. If I don't reveal a little.. I'll just explain how Britney and Ian is really close, and since I can't send him home and he screwed me, I'll put her up. Thing is, I think we can get Shane's vote..
Dani: I think it's 50-50. He might feel like you stab him in the back. Britney and I are friends, not on a game level, but personal, but I clearly want to be here more. That's why I came to you before, because I would have nobody. I just don't know how it would go.

Shane busts it up. Checks in on how Dani is doing
Dani: I was a mess. I don't want that on TV.
Shane: We don't have a choice.

Dan goes out to the hammock - Jen is by the hot tub... Ian's fresh out of the shower, Brit checks in with him, and about Dani.
Brit: He's not a bad guy
Ian: No, it was an accident.
--Lessa: Accidentally on purpose maybe! hee.

Shane and Frank in the HOH:

Shane: I just wanted to reassure you, you know. Yesterday was a huge eye-opener, and Britney and I, we discussed it, and I'm gonn atry and win it this week, her next week, so that you're safe. I'm sure, you know if Ian brings home one he'll keep you safe, and I know you're in a tough situation. Its best for all of us if you stay, so just wanted to reassure you. Open line of communication.. and if you heard anything, I've been telling Joe just to keep him occupied - he might be telling you he thinks you're my target, and I have said that to him, I want you to know that I don't mean it. He's been telling me shit, he's been coming to me saying we have to jump on the chance to get your out. I don't know if he's saying shit about me, I'm just telling you if he ahs, it's not true, he's throwing your name under the bus constantly..
Frank: yeah. yeah. yeah.

Dan and Jen, briefly - give a rundown of where folks are.

Upstairs:
Frank talks to Shane about Britney not taking him to the final two. Shane, as you can see, is still McTalksALot

Downstairs - Jen waits for Britney to leave the bathroom, and head to bed so she and Dan can talk... I'm waiting with them too.

Dan: you have you're mic on?
Jen: yuip.
Dan: Ok.
Jenn: So that's my concern - you didn't come talk to me, and I don't necessarily like what you did
Dan: I knew you'd be mad at me.
Jenn: it's not that I never wanted to work with you - I know what an incredible player you are and so is Frank. you could easily send me out the door next week. i could make a big move and it backfire on me..
Dan: But - I promise you that won't happen. You know who I want out of this house.
Jenn: Absolutely. Me too.
Dan: I took heat for him for weeks..
Jenn: That comment, I'll rat you out, and he had been getting cocky and I didn't like it to begin with let alone knowing everything
Dan: This season I played so emotionally where I never had before. I took all that heat for him and he's covered in every angle, for what, so he could dupe me into spending my quarters?
Jenn: I get that, you have to understand where I'm coming from
Dan: You have to be 100%. I told you that I'd protect you without a deal, and this is more than a deal this is an alliance and you know how I am with that.
Jenn: It's a lot to think about.
Dan: Yeah.
Jenn: I could pull that one by the skin of my teeth... if not for the DQ
Dan: I see it as you won
Jenn: You could have come talk to me about it before your shennanigans. I told her this was a game move. If I pull you off, are we exposing Ian for what he is or does it stay as it is?
Dan: I'm open either way. I want him out
Jenn: If I pull you off, I want it exposed.
Dan: Ok. You want me to say it at the meeting?
Jenn: Yeah. There's a rat in the house, you know who you are
Dan: You want me to name him?
Jenn: Let him sweat it out. He let you sweat it out.
Dan: I'll do that in a second.
Jenn: you know.  It puts me in a tough spot when I don't necessarily need to be, not yet. Big moves can send you out the door or keep you here till final 2. Makes me seem like a liar, because I wanted to protect the girls as long as I could and it puts two chicks on the block, but I would see why she has to go. It just...
Dan: Ian came to me a couple weeks ago when Ashley and Frank had a date, and I asked why he was mad and he was like he was mad he wasn't covered under every angle then.. that's why he was mad about Ashley and Frank. When he said that, that's when I began to understand..
Jenn: Yeah, he's gotten so cocky..
Dan: I said what I did, but I didn't tell Danielle to f'off...
Jenn: I didn't like that at all. I don't want to be blindsided. I pull you off, you gonna do that to me?
Dan: I promise. on anything, I promise. You know how much I respect you.
Jenn: I know that. The speech was a little weird, but I know.
Dan: I respect you, and you're play..
Jenn: I know you do. I want Ian exposed. I don't want to take heat to not have him exposed, it doesn't make any sense
Dan: Yeah. and I obviously don't have people who like me in the house and think i'm an asshole and you can also play it like that.. keeping in the house keeps one more..
Jenn: I don't buy that one..
Dan: If that's how you want it to go down, i'll let it sweat it out.
Jenn: I pull you off, I want him exposed. Why did Jenn do that, because this happened.
Dan: consider it done then.

They go quiet.

Inside - Shane is smelling his clothing trying to figure out what smells...
Shane: Don't ask me what I'm doing. I'm giving myself head. No, but that would be amazing if I could..
--Lessa; insert Gaytors comment here.. hee. You know you can hear it too...

Ian: You mean you can't?
Shane: Shut up! You cannot!
Ian: no, but I can touch it.
--Lessa: hahahaha.

Dan: How hot do you want it to get at the meeting?
Jenn: hot. i can't stand rats. and for weeks...

She sees Britney headed her way and goes inside, making it like she was headed that way all along. She connects with Frank in the kitchen.. they're gonna talk.. so we follow them up to HOH

Jenn: She was watching my moves, making it seem like I walked away mad cuz Dan was out there. I just let him know my concerns, let him know that after the solitary he could have talked to me and I didn't appreciate what he did to her, too brutal for my tastes. And then I was like, you know, if I pull you off, Ian walks around and we don't expose him?
Frank: No, we've been talking about that
Jenn: if I do it, I want him exposed.
Frank: I was thinking, I'd be like look, you think I wouldn't realize, I'm thinking of being like look, I was thinking it was Dan in Ian's ear, and but when you told me that to get him not to use it, it's you in Ian's ear, not me..
Jenn: And Ian isn't exposed?
Frank: no, no. We had to wrap it up real quick because Joe came up, and Dan was thinking, and I was thinking, that we don't let it be known that we're all working together.
Jenn: I told him that I wanted Ian exposed and he said done, what level you want it, level 5 or 10. We managed to have a conversation, but I have the worst hearing in the world. I told him, you know, and he said he respects me... but I was like I don't like rats, he's gonna have to be exposed.. I'm in a good position, why am I gonna stir the pot, just being honest, and hes like, I'm totally fine doing that, and then the veto thing makes sense with him saying I'll rat you out. It just goes against me wanting to protect the girls and I don't like that
Frank: but you gotta look out for that girl right there.
Jenn: Number one, I know, I know.
Frank: Good thing is, we pull this off - Britney goes home, Shane and Ian separate and the three links become two floating links and Ian will be completely by himself.
Jenn: He doesn't get exposed?
Frank: We can do that. I wanted to hash it out with all of us its just hard. I was thinking about going into it like this - not only did you vote mike out, you took another one out, and I now know who your closest ally is, and that's why Britney's in the hot seat. Then say, as not so wise man once said, cop a squat. And I might go to Joe before they call us all out there, so he doesn't have time to talk out there and tell him, something might happen - no matter what happens he needs to promise me that he will vote who I want the vote.. and then after, we'll tell him that he and Britney are super close..
Jenn: He's thinking Ian's a rat anyway, and so...
Frank: And I'll bring up the comment... and be like Ian can't be put up, so Britney needs to go...


And with that - it's just shy of 1am, and past bedtime for Lessa. Mind the critters - Carolyn will be here soon! :)








Permalink







75 Comments:

Blogger Ravenbelle said...

Interesting note, Danielle previously mentioned to Jenn that Dan was covering for Ian so when Frank told Jenn about it she may have been faking some, if not all, of her surprise! So much intrigue!

August 26, 2012 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger M Renwick =D said...

Heyyyyyy, I am freaking loving every moment...Dan has a brilliant plan, and I love, this is exactly what he needed to do to save himself, I would have been so upset had he taken the fall, without outing Ian!!! Way to go Dan =D

August 26, 2012 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Lessa!!! I was minutes away from giving up on you for the night thinking you were actually doing the 24 hour danceathon.

My head is spinning from all that went on tonight and I haven't gone to FB to see the start which obviously started right at 5 PM BBT, the same time as out Viewing Party.

I hope this works for Dan. He really showed how he is the master manipulator tonight.

I'd LOVE to see Britney gone first but it would be funnier to keep her around to F4 and out the door, just like her season. BWAHAHA!

:o)
GaYToR

August 26, 2012 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Krystal_Danielle said...

I hate Dan. TEAM BRITNEY FOREVER.

August 26, 2012 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger breyedgrl55 said...

I was pulling for Dan but with Brit. There won't be any excitement with Brit gone. She has made this season delightful. I hope DR throws her something to stay and sends Dani home

August 26, 2012 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger mcornett said...

wow why did he pick brit to go? did not see that coming. Couldn't afford to get the feeds this year so I really rely on this blog for my inside info. All i can say is Wow!! Wonder if they will pull it off. Is Ian in on it too? Cuz if he can he will save Brit for sure.

August 26, 2012 at 11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMMFG! This is hours from going down! Expect an early ceremony tmrw!

August 26, 2012 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

This is why I love BB! I hope Dan can pull this off

August 26, 2012 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Why Brit? because it's believable, and Danielle will have the votes against her. Britney is covered in all directions - Ian won't vote against her, Shane won't vote against her unless she's against Danielle, Joe probably won't vote against her either, seeing Brit as the bigger threat..

And taking out the last coach leaves Dan as the only veteran left in the game, working with the powerhouse of the season.

Don't get me wrong - I love Britney too. She's funny and makes me laugh on a daily basis.. however, I am team Dan forever. *L*

August 26, 2012 at 11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hoping Ian uses the veto on Brit and Dani winds up going!! But I am happy Dan s staying I just don't want it to be at the expense of Brit!!

August 26, 2012 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Here's my take...regardless of who ends up replacing Dan on the block, Dan also is keeping in the back of his mind the fact that Frank can't play in the next 2 HoH's, and all that Frank has said about him the past couple weeks...no doubt he's just playing Frank to get through this week and then Dan has 2 weeks to get him out, and replace him with Ian...

Either way...probably THE most EPIC game move in BB history!!

August 26, 2012 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Ian has to use his veto first - and he's already been told that if he does, Britney goes up - so he's not going to use the veto at all. Then it'd be Jenn's turn - she saves Dan, and Frank puts up Britney, and it's a done deal.

August 26, 2012 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

So amazing!! So glad I happened to be watching the Feeds!!

One part of the convo dani was having with brit was soooo rich.

Britney: I'm just afriaid that jenn will use on the veto on you and then I'll go up on the block and dan effing gheesling will flip this whole house on me.

HAHAHA. Too late!!

August 26, 2012 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger Ptownphooey said...

Well there goes my hope for a Ian, Britt, and Frank final 3.

When Dan stabs Frank and Jen in the back Ill laugh. They deserve it if they do this.

F#*@ing dan /grrrr

August 26, 2012 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger RuthJean75 said...

Amazing Dan! Incredible! I love this line from your post:

"Welcome non-believers. Welcome to Dan's dark side. Join us. We have cookies. :)"

I was so sad yesterday ... I should know better! :-)

August 26, 2012 at 11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When did they say Ian has to use it first?? U don't think Brit will make Ian, Shane, and Joe see that Dan Jenn Dani and Frank are working together??? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for them to both make it out alive!!

August 26, 2012 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger RuthJean75 said...

Amazing Dan! Incredible! I love this line from your post:

"Welcome non-believers. Welcome to Dan's dark side. Join us. We have cookies. :)"

I was so sad yesterday ... I should know better! :-)

August 26, 2012 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

So amazing!! So glad I happened to be watching the Feeds!!

One part of the convo dani was having with brit was soooo rich.

Britney: I'm just afriaid that jenn will use on the veto on you and then I'll go up on the block and dan effing gheesling will flip this whole house on me.

HAHAHA. Too late!!

August 26, 2012 at 11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as Jenn pulls Dan off I dont really care what happens. I'm not sure Dani is 100% safe, Dan just needs Jenn to believe until the ceremony tomorrow

August 26, 2012 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Exactly Lessa. Britney and Danielle were the main engineers in the eviction of Janelle. Mike Malin did him self in from the first night he entered the house.

Now we have 2 alumni left and Dan plays a helluva better game than Britney ever could. Britney could win in DR snark and face picking but she has no end plan and expects to ride coat tails. She hasn't changed her game plan at all.

I am the one that always bitches the loudest about AGP bringing back previous season players but if one has to stay in the house, let it be the true master manipulator who can do it all on his own. Mike Malin thought he had that title by entitlement after All-Stars but we clearly know he wouldn't have made it 2 weeks if it hadn't been for Will Kirby carrying his butt, and Frank is no Will Kirby.

I could go on but...

:oX
GaYToR

August 26, 2012 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

The only issue at hand is Joe...right now he is soooooo pissed at Dan for saying what he did to Dani, and Joe is also really suspicious about why it all went down like it did...as soon as Dan comes down Joe is gonna be onto the scheme and it will be harder than a frozen rock on Everest to get him to go along...

August 26, 2012 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Frank told Dan during the meeting of Epicness that Ian has to use his Veto first. :)

August 26, 2012 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger gertrudis said...

Assuming Dan pulls this off, and it looks like he will, not only will it be huge and a real treat to watch, it will prove that everyone is playing go fish while Dan is playing chess. Just WOW. Dan has thought ahead for so long while everyone else is thinking backwards. Yesterday I had Britney winning this game, and Dan and Jenn teaming up. I hope Brit pulls her own miracle but I doubt she will.

BB at it's finest.

August 26, 2012 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Yeah - they only need three votes though - Dan votes to keep Dani, Jenn votes to keep Dani, Shane will likely vote to keep Dani tho he's the only true wild card. Joe has always wanted the coaches out, so I can see him voting to keep Dani. And Ian will vote for Britney to stay - unless he sides with Frank, and does as he promised and doesn't choose Brit over Frank. It has the potential to be a 5-0 vote, but I see it being a 4-1.

August 26, 2012 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger M Renwick =D said...

I honestly think Dan will hold true to his new alliance, only because his current one left him hanging...they were all real quick to throw him under the bus, only caring about themselves! First chance Brit and Shane got they were making a deal with Frank, and I won't even mention the things Ian has done. So happy that things are looking good for Dan, I hope it last!!!

August 26, 2012 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger gertrudis said...

Agreed, I wouldn't mind Dani going home either, because I do like Brit, but I'm more interested in seeing Dan off.

August 26, 2012 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Ellen Wade said...

Haven't commented since last year but always reading and watching feeds from BBDish. Love you Carolyn and Leesa for all you do. Can't thank you enough.

I can't believe what has happened in last few hours. Loved the Quack Pac even though Dan was in there but didn't want him to go to the end because he has won 500k. I have loved Brittany since her season and sorry she went home.

Now Dan, Frank, Danielle and Jenn are voting her out. Just can't believe it. I really thinks she likes Danielle and truly cares for her. Also because of her own brother Brittany cares for Ian an wants to watch over him. But he does have problems with social issues an trouble making tough decisions. I know this is a game and love it; but hate see Brittany leaving this way.

Man Dan's dark-side is really dark. Also Danielle has learned well from her teacher.

August 26, 2012 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Ptownphooey said...

ok so Ian, Joe, and Shane rally to send Danielle home instead of Brit. Dan would be safe but Danielles face as she walked out the door would ALMOST be worth dan staying. Then Brit wins HoH and puts up Frank and Dan and Dan goes home next week.

Just not ready for Brit to go home =(

August 26, 2012 at 11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone who saw Dan cut Keesha over Jerry, knows he has a dark side. Its do whatever it takes to win

August 26, 2012 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger gertrudis said...

Britney will figure out the alliance as soon as Dan is off the block, she can easily get Ian who is now a target, and maybe Joe who is clearly on the outs, and Shane who will be on the outs of this new alliance after the destruction of the quack pack.

If Britt doesn't give up and spend the days crying, we might have a game on our hands. I could see it going both ways

August 26, 2012 at 11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

David lockner
As long as Dan comes down first, Joe can be onto it all he wants. Saving Dani maybe be harder than they think. Brit is gonna work Shane hard!!!

August 26, 2012 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

((((Lessa)))) and BB Buddies.

Have been glued to the feeds for the last few hours. Said last night to NEVER count Dan out.

Unbelievable ... This is not only his finest hour, this is the finest hour in all of BB.

August 26, 2012 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger earlybird said...

Once Joe talks to Jenn, after the meeting, and finds out just how deep Ian's involvement goes, I think Joe will be onboard to work with them.

I also think Shane will vote to keep Danielle, over Britney, not just because of their "flirtmance," but because he has expressed a desire to get rid of coaches, in the past.

And as for Ian, well, I think he'll go along with the house, if he know he'll be the lone vote for Britney to stay.

August 26, 2012 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger Ptownphooey said...

Rob Tan...Good point about Dan and Keesha.

Maybe thats why I really dont like Dan. I felt so bad for Keesha when that happened. Have to admit Dans ability to play the weaker HGs for fools is impressive though.

Its going to make for an insane veto ceremony thats for sure.

August 26, 2012 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Re: Dan - to us: Tweet Chelsea... tell her to go to church for me. I set the house on fire... sold out the quack pack, and the best thing about it? It worked!

Done. I tweeted it to Chelsea.

:o)
GaYToR

August 26, 2012 at 11:47 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Yay!!! So glad you are here Lessa!! I got so lost tonight and didn't have time to use FB. And of course my feeds went loopy - literally. Thank you for clearing it up for me in a few paragraphs - you never fail us!!

I so love Dan right now!!!

August 26, 2012 at 11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dani needs to cut Brit, cling to Shane, and reaffirm her final 2. But I think it would be funnier if Brit stays, but I wont know for sure till Dans off the block

August 26, 2012 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger breyedgrl55 said...

How did I know this would turn in to Dani's pity party. I hope Shane votes for Brit and Dani goes home

August 26, 2012 at 11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ian.. I think the coming days are gonna be tough

August 26, 2012 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger M Renwick =D said...

Lessa, you're cracking me up with your ...hheheheh, bwahahahahhahas lmao

August 26, 2012 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I know it's time for you to close up shop for the night Lessa. So glad you got in here to make things more clear and I know Caro will appreciate it when she gets up to do TOR. Hopefully she still has power tonight.

Same Lessa Time, Same Lessa Channel... Tomorrow!

:o)
GaYToR

August 27, 2012 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger Dmcc said...

Love it!!!!!! Dan is the Man. If he pulls this off, he deserves the $500,000. Hands down.

August 27, 2012 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Night Gaytor - I'ma hang for a little while longer, as the houseguests are starting to head to bed - but yeah, I'll be closing out soonish..

August 27, 2012 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Right now. Feeds 2 and 4 !!!

Twin Shanes. One for each hand or....

:o)
GaYToR

August 27, 2012 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger Zinger said...

It's not Dani's pity party. It's part of the act so no one will suspect that things are okay between her and Dan.

I think Danielle has proven herself to be quite the little gamer tonight with her performance. Maybe it's hard for everyone to realize that emotional manipulation is a skill, but Danielle is a master. Not to mention that pesky endurance competition she won that led to Janelle's eviction.

She's got everyone right where she wants them. She just needs to be careful that she has the votes to stay over Britney.

August 27, 2012 at 12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ptown
I dont know that I fully forgave Dan for Keesha until tonight!

August 27, 2012 at 12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Throwing Ian under to Joe may be the play to get his vote against Brit

August 27, 2012 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I've always thought crocodile tears were just a part of Danielle's game plan. She made it very clear to us tonight.

I never like that play but if it saves Dan I'll hope she gets to F2 with him.

:o)
GaYToR

August 27, 2012 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Hellooooo all!

Oooooh!!! THIS is why Dan is the best player ever...he didn't mind one little bit having all that time to himself...
GENIUS!!
My god the rest of them look like half wits (that's generous applied to some lol) in the presence of his brilliance...the way he manipulates emotions! I'm in awe! I love janelle but she does it so heavy handed where dan has the finesse of a surgeon....
Wow....I'm blown away! Best mind f*ck in BB history. Well played, sir. Well played.
*applause*

O BB Gods let it work!!

August 27, 2012 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger Ptownphooey said...

Rob Tan... HAHA =) I dont think Ill forgive him but I will admit his play tonight is genius.

Although it is kind of hard to listen to Brit be compassionate with him while hes setting up her demise.

August 27, 2012 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger Benjier said...

Dan Danielle Frank Jenn alliance = Dank City!

August 27, 2012 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger Benjier said...

Dan Danielle Frank JennCity alliance = Dank City!

August 27, 2012 at 12:16 AM  
Blogger Benjier said...

Dan Danielle Frank Jenn alliance = Dank City!

August 27, 2012 at 12:16 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*Passes the cookie plate to Stacey* Welcome to the dark side. :)

August 27, 2012 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Do I understand correctly. Jenn is only on slop the rest of the season. She doesn't have to sleep in the Have Not room and take cold showers.

Right?

It's disgusting that Dan has to clean up that room by himself after his night of torture.

Allison Grodner should have to come in with rubber gloves and a mop and clean it herself.

I say this because I don't remember Hayden having to clean up after his night on solitary confinement in his season.

:o)
GaYToR

August 27, 2012 at 12:24 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm out of cookies but I have some fresh from the oven special blend brownies. *goofy look*

We are making non-perishable foods for when Isaac reachs us late Tuesday night. We are now the center of the cone.

:o)
GaYToR

August 27, 2012 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

He probably has to clean it up because he was faking being sick/upset/tortured. Hehehe.

August 27, 2012 at 12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zinger

I'll admit Dani is playing a good game, but its hard to watch. Really hard to watch

August 27, 2012 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Why thank u lessa....*munch munch*
Tasty!

I'm glad all the people that think his "game" is boring get to see this! All that time spent "reading" these people just paid off in spades!

Joe saying his speech was way more off the wall than willie!! BWAAAHAAHAAAHAAA!!!

Looooove me some Dan!!

And danielle is sooooo loving getting to play her part....as dan knew she would. As I said before...he knew exactly what he was doing when he picked her!

August 27, 2012 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Love love love it that you are doing some overtime tonight Lessa.

♫ When I talk to Caro I'll suggest she give you a raise... ♫

Sorry for fracturing a Streisand song. (Gee, How Lucky Can I Get) Please forgive my blasphemy Miss Streisand.

But you deserve it! If I walked in on any one single conversation tonight I would be so confused... well I think I might spontaneously combust.

:o)
GaYToR

August 27, 2012 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger Ptownphooey said...

Could Jen be playing Dan? She gets him to out Ian at the veto ceremony then not use the veto?

She gets Ian called out like she wants and Dan still goes home wothout Jen getting blood on her hands.

Would be amazing but maybe Im giving her too much credit.

August 27, 2012 at 12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They should have Dan back every year, and have people who have never seen the show as the other HGs! It would be hilarious!

August 27, 2012 at 12:42 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

O jeez!
U have GOT to love poor adorable handsome shane! He is absolutely helping dan out just by talking....

August 27, 2012 at 12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dani will get alot of BB points if she has Shanes vote signed sealed and delivered against Brit this week

August 27, 2012 at 12:50 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Gaytor

Jenn is just on slop...it was a specific punishment.

:0)

August 27, 2012 at 12:54 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Gaytor

O crap! I just saw ur comment re being in the cone! Yikes!! Hope ur safe!
And uh...pass those special brownies eh?

;0)

August 27, 2012 at 12:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well said! <3 Dan!!!

August 27, 2012 at 1:00 AM  
Blogger breyedgrl55 said...

Yes it is Dani's pity party, have you been watching the feeds? OMG anytime she can turn the pity to her she does. Dani is very insecure and needs constant reassurance. Dani does play game but in her spare time it al me, me, me

August 27, 2012 at 1:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well said! <3 Dan!!!

August 27, 2012 at 1:04 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

That's it for me - g'night!

August 27, 2012 at 1:07 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

G'night for real this time Lessa. I saw your blog post.

Stacey, thank you for info on slop, and the concern. I still have PTSD from 7 years ago so the next few days are going to be rough.

G'Night everyone!

:o)
GaYToR

August 27, 2012 at 1:07 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

G'night everyone! Thanks lessa!

Gaytor, I can only imagine! I hope nothing happens this time or ever again to put u thru that kind of horror...(((hugs))) be safe!

♥ to all

August 27, 2012 at 2:18 AM  
Blogger Old Woman said...

Lessa, Old Woman here ... Are you the same Lessa I used to 'cook' for in a BB Chat Room many years ago?!? :- }

August 27, 2012 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger BeeBee said...

Why did Danielle do to Dan? I missed something.

August 27, 2012 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger BeeBee said...

What did Danielle do to Dan? I missed something.

August 27, 2012 at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below