;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 27, 2012

Big Brother 14: The Overnight Report ~ In the wake of Dan's BIG move...

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Monday!  I'm happy to report that although Isaac is still blowing hard outside my window, I have power, so let's do this! :)

Wow! Wow! Wow! What a Sunday night on the live feeds! Ho-ly Cow!  Dan may well have pulled off the biggest comeback in 14 seasons of Big Brother.  If you didn't see it play out live on the feeds last night, run, don't walk, to flashback this morning.

Start on the Quad at 7:50pm BBT where Dan is privately putting the finishing touches on his "BB Funeral".. In truth, it's really more like he's loosening the soil for his resurrection. Dan's performance is what BB legends are made of.. It's an absolute Must Watch Flashback Moment!

Click the pic of Dan to get to the 3 day free trial of the feeds..

Also, Make sure to read Lessa's fantastic coverage from last night, Late Night Death of Dan the Player,  before you start the Overnight Report.. I pick up here where she left off.  I was so excited to dive back in, there may even be a bit of overlap..

Again.. If you missed the Funeral and Resurrection that was last night on the feeds, get into flashback!!! Go to 8:05pm on 1 or 2 for the fallout, or 3 and 4 for the beginning of the resurrection.. 

Click the pic to get to the Live Feeds Free Trial
Honestly, I recommend watching the fallout and resurrection on the quad.. It's rather poetic that way.


If you're here at 3:42am as I'm hitting publish, fear not, I'm adding pics.. I just wanted to get this up for you ASAP... for all the early risers and early to work dishers..

12:45
F3

Brit: She was out there.
Shane: You know why..  she has the pov
Brit: If she uses it, I'm going up.
BB: Brit to DR..

12:47
F1
Jenn: It's all a little too brutal for my taste.. But if I do pull him off?  We're just gonna let Ian walk around?  If I do this, I want him exposed.

Frank: What I was gonna do is like, look.. I was worried it was Dan that was in Ian's ear, but now I'm thinking it's you, Britney.. After the ball comp, he said.. So what does that make me realize?  THt you're closer to him than Dan.
Jenn: Ash made a big move and it sent her out the door..
Frank: It's not gonna be like that, Jenn.  What I'm thinkin' .. What Dan's thinking is best is that we don't let them know that me and him and you and Danielle are working together..
Jenn: I just told him, I always did wanna work with you.. So if I pull you off the block, it's not gonna make a lot of sense, unless Ian's exposed.  He was like, I'm totally fine with doing that.  From the Veto comp it makes sense with saying "I'll rat you out."  It just goes against me protecting the girls.." Makes me look like a liar.
Frank: You gotta look out for you.  WIth Britney gone, those 2 links will be floating.. and Ian will be on his own. I was kinda thinkin' about.. Ian, last Thursday, not only did you vote Mike out, but you voted out my other closes ally, Ashley.. Now, I'm putting your closest ally up, Britney.  Now, as a not so wise man said, pop a squat. I think I'm gonna go to Joe, right before the veto ceremony.. and be like, look, Joe, no matter what happens this morning, I need you to vote the person I need out.
Jenn: He's thinking Ian's possibly a rat anyway.. 

Frank: I'm gonna say, remember that little comment you told me you heard..Shane just came up here too, and he wanted to talk to me, and I don't know how much bs it is.. Despite what she's tellin' me, they are still gonna try to get me out.  I'm tryin' to get him to think, he needs to keep me as long as possible, because nobody's gonna take me or him to final 2.. What's Brit gonna say?  Well, Shane won 8 comps and kept me safe all summer.. Vote fo rme.  I'm gonna say, if this was an attack against you, I'd've put you up.
Jenn: He'll know that.
Frank: I think he'll do it.  Danielle'll talk to him.. sweet talk him.. and I think we'll get Joe's vote too.
Jenn: F'in Joe..
Frank: Last night he's up with me..

Jenn: Did everybody forget I won the PoV.. And I said that to Dan.. You can talk to me.. Tomorrow?
Frank: Droppin' bombs.. I'm gonna direct it right at Ian.  I know who your closest ally is, so I'm gonna return the favor.  I don't want what Dan has told me to be obvious that dan told me.. If it's possible, maybe Shane wins HoH, Dan and Danielle will get in his ear and be like, look.. You already know you can't trust Ian..
Jenn: But if Ian wins..
Frank: He's already rough with Joe, so he'd probably put me and Joe up, but even if I don't win POV, I'll have you, Dan and Danielle's votes, so he wont be able to get me out.  It makes me a little nervous, because I haven't trusted DAn for a while..
Jenn: You have been heated..
Frank: But I'm started to realize it was misdirected.  I want Britney gone, then him (Ian) gone, then we'll work on Joe..
Jenn: If you say something like that, I feel very comfortable in doing it.
Frank: I'm gonna say, Thanks, Jenn.  Ian, I'm putting up your closest ally.

Jenn: Oh, my God..  I just feel like everyone's forgot I'm the one who won.. I just told him, I did take slop for the summer.. You could high 5 me a bit.. When Britney left the room and it was just Danielle and I, I said, There's something more ging on.  This is a game move..

Ian's coming. 1:05am.. knock knock..

F3
1:05am
Ian to HoH

BB: Shane to DR.
Ian: That was ugly.. That was just not couth at all.  Inapropro..

Frank/Jenn: Inapropro..
Ian: Alright.. just reassurance.. No Veto use tomorrow?
Frank: no veto.
Ian: Good.  Put my mind at ease.
Frank: Put my mind at ease..

Frank:  For some reason, I really wanna watch the Never Ending Story..

Ian: I just thought of something funny.. In my Thermodynamics class in the fall..

1:09am
Movie chatter continues between Frank and Ian..

Ian: I'm so relieved the Veto's not geting used tomorrow..
Frank: Why are you so worried about it?
Ian: I mean, I like the guy, but that was so inappropriate..
Frank: I wonder how they're gonna do the double veto.. **fishies
Ian: ..me hand over the stupid ball and put it on top of the box..
**fishies.. 

While Ian and Frank are talking upstairs, Dan and Jenn are very discreetly talking outside..


1:11am
F3
Jacuzzi/Couch
Jenn: He's saying that what he'll say is, "Thanks, Jenn.  Ian, you voted out one of my closest allies last week, and now I'm putting up yours..
Dan: Want me to say the rat thing?
Jenn: That would be good.   I just told Frank.. It's like no one realizes I won PoV..
Dan: I can see why, but at the same time, the more people that think yiu're unassuming, the better off you are.  And.. if you're ever in trouble, I will do what I can to save you.  I'm on the way out.. It's a huge move.  If you decide to do it, i will never forget it, ever.
Jenn: All I ask is your vote, and if you an give me the heads up..
Dan: Always.. Always.. Hopefully, you never have to worry about it too.  Is Frank upstairs?
Jenn: Yeah, but Ian's up there too.  Ian reassuring.. F'in joke.
Dan: I'm gonna go lay down in the arcade room, then...  So no one sees us talking.

1:17am
F1
Ian leaves, to Frank's delight.. 

Frank: Go to bed, son. I got schemin' to do..  I look like a f'in dickhead in this hat.

Frank comes down the stairs..  With a single snap, Dan summons Frank to the Arcade Room..

Frank: Ian just went to bed.



1:20am
Dan runs up to HoH...

Dan: Whatever you said to Jenn the 2nd time.. man was..
Frank:  She kinda wanted to put Ian on blast.. The way I was thinking about approaching it?  Jenn pulls you off, and I go, Thank you, Jenn, just to let people know she's not doing it on her own.. Then to Ian.. As a not so wise man once said, Britney pop a squat.
 Dan: Oh my God.. he's gonna combust.. You gotta let me know what you want me to say.. I floated the asshole idea by Jenn.. I'm just trying to think.. She wants me to say, There's a rat in this house, and eventually all rats get caught.. If he wins HoH and I need him to keep you off the block..






Dan: I cannot wait to see what you said to her up here.. It must've been your finest hour.. You gotta let me know if you want me to go the rat route..
Frank: Shane came up here too.. He was wantin to have  a few words with me.. "I just want you to know me and Britney have talked and we're gonna do our best to keep you safe."  I wonder how much he knows.
Dan: Any game talk I've had with Shane, I think he's just feelin' it out.
Frank: I told him, no one's gonna want to take us to the final 2.. including Britney.  She's been telling you that because she wants you to bring her.. Ideally me n him, if we're in the final 3.. I'm jsut getting this in his head, because he's never watched the end of the seaosn.. I'm just getting him ready for Britney not being here.
Dan:
Frank: Britney doesn't want you to be here.  Brit and Ian have gotten really close.. She's gotten her hand in (everyone's) cookie jars.. and remind him that she's on the girl thing..
Dan: As long as she has Shane, he's a shield for her.  She came to me in the back room, and she's like, I know you told Frank he had your jury vote.. and then she spent a half hour with me, helping me clean up, working on my jury vote..

Frank: Joe was freakin' out.
Dan: He walked in while Brit was talking to me, and i apologized.. and he said, Did you drop a bomb, or were you really mad at her?  He knows something's up, but not what.
Frank: I'm gonna pull him right before the pov ceremony.. and tell him I need his vote.. After.. I'll tell him Ian's been ratting me out for week's and Brit's his closest ally..
Dan: Anything you tell him will go around the house..

Frank: Everyone's in bed in skid row.. The good thing about my hoh room? Nobody hardly comes up.  The one thing Joe was telling me was how happy he was I won HoH.. He obviously brings up Shane..
Dan: I thought he was close with Shane.
Frank: He is, but he wants me to say something so he can go tell Shane.. I was like, Shane going to the end is not a bad thing, because the comps are gonna get mental..
Dan: In my opinion, Shane doesn't lie.. He doesn't do the Joe stuff..
Frank: At the same time, if you were to go, and Shane or Brit won the HoH, I think they'd.. try to backdoor me.

Dan: I was telling Jenn, this is a BIG move.  If she takes me off the block, that's a huge deal  My feeling is, we're heading into an Endurance challenge.. Me, Danielle, Shane, Jenn.. I wanna try to talk Shane into dropping.
Frank: And the next week'll be a quesiton one..
Dan: And Ian'll be gone.
Frank: And even if Shane wins the next one (week after).. WIth Brit gone, i think we'll be able to rope Shane in for a while.  Even if we take him to final 3 with us?  He's not gonna be able to win that last competition.
Dan: I almost wanna take Joe.  Can you imagine Joe playing in that last comp?  It would be a 3 stooges.
Frank: Like Jerry f'in with that Onion comp. You weren't playing were you?
Dan: I was on the sidelines..
Frank: and Memphis couldn't pull it off.
Dan: f'in Memphis.. I was like, you just got beat by a 75 year old man..

Talk turns to Ashley..

Dan: Was she an actress?
Frank: Towards the end?  Me n Mike were really surprised.. She would just like step the game up and be like.. But what I hear from Brit?  She made some sloppy moves..
Dan: Kinda like Jenn, people didn't give her enough credit.. I can't believe we're pulling this shit off, man. This is great.

1:40am
Frank: Brit, might not have said your name, she said, I walked by and realized how he's won this game before. She's dirty son.  Mike knew it.
Dan: She's good, but she's transparent.  She's smart, but she can't move like ninjas, like us.  And your boy was covered no matter what happened.. He was golden.
Frank: Now, he's out completely.
Dan: We gotta scoop up Shane, ASAP.. so Ian doesn't get to him.  I was thinking "The Dark Knights."
Frank: I was thinking "Last Call Crew."

Dan: I like that.
Frank: LCC

Dan: Man, your family's been through some kind of roller coaster.
Frank: My gut feels good.. Before we talked today, I was like, Dan's gonna go home, but I still don't know where I stand with Brit..

Dan: Before nominations, we had a heart to heart, and you said, you'r emaking me second guess things.  Was that because of Ian?
Frank: Yeah.. yeah.. What really stood out to me was right before the Thursday show, he was so hell bent about Britney.. That kinda came outa no where to me. He messed up a little bit there.
Dan: I don't get why.. THey must have some kind of end deal..
Frank: I'm ready to F him.  I'm ready to see the look on his face.
Dan: Do you think there's anything that can sway Jenn in the next 10 hours?
Frank: No, because nobody knows she's doing it.

1:45a
Dan: His ego has grown in this house.. I wish you could've been out there for the Pandora's Box comp and see what this kid was like.  I lost it.  I wondered if anyone would come back to you with that.. "I'll rat you out."
Frank: Yeah, Joe couldn't wait..

Dan: What was Ian saying about.  When was he gonna have this meeting telling Joe to pick a side?
Frank: Who knows?  He told me and I was like..

Dan: I want that Veto Meeting at like 7am tomorrow. I think we'll get more mileage if I don't say ratty rat rat..
Frank: In just a sec, I'll go downstairs.. I'll check everywhere and outside.. and just watch on the monitor and I'll give you the thumb up..

1:50am ...and so he does..









 Dan makes a mad dash down the stairs, and into the bathroom..

 ...where he gets down on one knee and kisses Jenn's foot.






Jenn: That's more like it! That's what I like.
**hehe

1:52am
F3/4
Jenn and Frank
HoH Room

Frank: What I'm saying is so Ian'll think it's a vendetta for Thursday..
Jenn: I just wish I had a chance to talk to Danielle more..


Frank: I got to talk to her for a minute, and she's definitely on board.  She told me she thought Shane was 50-50.. That's all I need.. The great thing is, if we do that..
Jenn: I see how it benefits you guys.. I'm just trying to see how it benefits me.
Frank: We'll have numbers going forward.. We'll have 4 on 1 on 1.. Britney is trying to get her hand in everybody's cookie jar, because she's trying to be careful..

1:55a
Dan slips into bed..
Frank and Jenn continue up in HoH..

Frank: I think it's grea tfor us.. It takes us from just 2.. Because Ian is not with us.  He doesn't trust us one bit. SO we can't trust him.  If we can have a group of 4?  At this stage of the game..

Frank is working to pull Jenn in, and make her feel a part of the process, and give her her due.. So she'll use the veto on Dan.

This is ongoing at 1:58am.. I need a quick stretch..


2:11am
Jenn: I know he was just caught up.. It definitely set the stage for some shit.  I'll deal with it as it comes.  If Ian comes at me, I'll just be like, you made your move the other day, now I'm mkaing mine.  With Britney?  I'll just be like, I'm sorry.. may the best lady win.. Time to wake up everybody.  I'm just hoping  this doesn't send me out the door.
Frank: We got the votes.

Jenn: Goodnight, Boo.
*hug
Frank: See you in the a.m.  Turn my A/C down! It's hot in here.

**pants off, brush teeth.. Skippy (Skippette?) racks focus to include Frank's tushie in the shot.. Appreesh.


2:17am.. I'm waiting to see if Frank has any final words for us this evening..

Frank: Well, Superpassers, I hope that me deciding to trust Dan and work with him doesn't come back to bite me.  I really do only have Jenn for sure right now.  I'm taking a gamble.. Wehn I think about it, i think I can trust Dan and Danielle.  I gotta remember that Shane has put me up twice when he promised me he wouldn't.  Not that he did it on his own accord.  I think he was persuaded by people like Britney.  Ian is a dirty little shat.  Britney goes up, I'll make sure we get the votes.. He'll feel like I felt on Thursday.  He'll crumble under the pressure, hopeufully.. That's a little harsh, but I want him to.  He made a mistake.  Big mistake.  I can't believe he went against Mike and I.  Gonna do my best to make sure his closest little buddy Britney goes home this week.. and then he goes home next week.


Frank: Well Superpassers, I hope I'm making a good decision.  I'm extremely stressed.  Nervous.  It's hard not having Mike here.  I miss you, homey.  Maybe you were right about Dan.  Maybe I'm wrong, but I do think I told you Ian mighta been the one who told him.  If anyone's out there watchin', I hope we put on a good show for you tonight.
**Best Ever!!

2:23am
Frank: Goodnight to all you Superpassers.  We'll see you in the a.m. ♫No more chumbaths tonight.


 2:26am
Jenn and Danielle
Feed 3

Jenn: You sure you want me to do this?

They move into the bathroom...




Danielle:  I love Britney.. What do you wanna do?
Jenn: I've been talkin' to both of them all night.  I've just gotta figure it out in my brain.  It's not that I don't trust you.. They want me to pull him off instead of you.
Danielle: Don't pull me off.
Jenn: ok

Danielle: You know you're my girl.  You know I love you to death.  I don't want to put you in a bad spot. All I'm saying is don't pull me off.  What do you wanna do?
Jenn: I'm figuring it all out in my brain right now.  I told Dan.. (**fishies)

2:29am
Jenn gives Danielle a thumbs up.. and takes her leave.  Then says into her mike.

Jenn: Of all people to run into..

2:30am
Jenn crawls into bed.. Dani has a go at her zits..

Skippy gives us an unnecessary extreme close up..

..closer than that.. Skippy's keen on making me lose my bagel. brb. 

2:41am
Backyard

Danielle: I think Britney has been working with Britney.  After this, if it goes down, we'll have 4 people.. There's no way I'll vote you out ever. What did Dan say?


Jenn: I told him I thought he went way hard on you, and we could've done this way slicker.. It's like, everyone forgot I'm the one who won the PoV.  So I was like, are you gonna do to me what you did to Danielle?  This chick sold a million records... He was throwing that album title at me..
Danielle: But did he say anything about me and him?
Jenn: Yeah.. He felt bad.. I said you went way too hard on her.. If that happened to me last week, it would've been a bloodbath.. My temper is admittedly awful.  I promised him I would take care of you if he was out of the house.
Danielle: He wouldn't do that to anyone but me... because I can stay levelheaded.. It just makes me want to have your back even more.
Jenn: I just wanted to holler at you.
Danielle: What does Frank think about it?
Jenn: He loves it.  If Dan did go home, I wanted you to work with us.. I was like, Dude, I've always had your back.. People who are rats are just ba in my book.. and for weeks, Dan taking the heat..
Danielle: can I tell you simething and it not leave me and you.. ever?
Jenn: Yes.

Danielle: Ian is wanting Frank out.  bad.
Jenn: Yeah.. he came up there, and I was like, Danielle's not going home.. He was just working for Brit.. I do stay up late and wake up early.. I think he was just checking in.  It's ridiculous.
Danielle: The hard time I have with this.. Do I think this is a good idea?  yeah.  Does it take the target off you?  Yeah.  DO I want Britney to go up?  No.  But it is.. Britney and Dan don't trust each other at all.  Brit's going after Dan.. and she has someting with ian.. Ian wants Fank out.  Brit wants an out.
Jenn: What was Ian's plan?
Dani: He was gonna put yo and Joe up, and if something happened, backdoor Frank.
Jenn: Got it.
Dani: I was probably next on the totem pole.  Me and Ian aren't close at all.
Jenn; What does he have against me?
Dani: Nothing.  You're just a person there. Filler.  I knew I'd be next.. Say you do this.. Ian wins.. He's not going after you.  He's going after Dan and Frank.  Shane wins.. He's not going after you.  He's going after Dan and Frank.  I'm not saying to do or not to do.  Say you leave noms the same.
Jenn: I'm not planning on it.
Dani: I'm just saying.. if you do.. Ian's gonna win this game.
Jenn: ok.
Dani: I love Britney to death.. I just have a problem with Ian.  I don't care for Joe or Ian.
Jenn: Gotcha.  ok.
Dani: What're you thinking?
Jenn: I'll roll with it.  Even though it makes me look like a liar.
Dani: You're not gonna look like a liar.  At all.  I'm just gonna act.. dumbfounded.
Jenn: Ok.
Dani: Dan.. Really???  I mean, I'm still hurt.. It was awkward.
Jenn: That's why I wanted to check in with you.
Dani: It's never gonna change.  I'm not a disloyal person.  No one esle in the house knows Dan and I are good.  I'm not sayin' a word.  But if the lines in the sand get drawn.. and you want me to say something.. I will.  I'm just exhausted.
Jenn: I'm sorry.
Dani: Nooo.. I just don't want you to feel like.. How is it that Joe keeps skipping the line of fire?
Jenn: He's just miraculously..
Dani: Everyone else is just a bigger target.. More dangerous people.
Jenn: But his mouth will always get him in trouble.
Dani: You don't think Frank would turn on me, do you?
Jenn: No, but you just saw what I just went through.. It's a really good help to have each other.. His physical game is amazing and my social gme is f'ing killer..
Dani: And we don't have to constantly check in..

Jenn: That loyal ticket.. Hopefully it'll get me far.
Dani: How did Frank even come to you?

2:56a
Jenn: I saw Dan go look for you.. Brit's like go make sure that's ok.. I knew he was gonna apologize, reveal what the real deal is.. I go upstairs, Frank's like, sit on the bed.. so I know something's up.. Once everyone's out of the room, we wait a minute or 2.. I play surpsied, say I figured as much and holy shit.. here we go.  I said you wanna work with Dan?  He said, yes, I do.  Here you wanted that guy out so bad, but he's got this Ian ticket and that kid's been duping you for weeks..


Dani: But what did he say?  how did he sell it?
Jenn: I had already wanted to work with you.. And then Dan comes into play.. and he says the reason Dan brought up the bible was so he could swear on it.. I know Dan's gonna step up with the comps.. Frank just sold it as, Danielle will be on board, which is what you wanted, and with Dan we'll have the numbers.. and Ian bein' a snitch.. and for it to go on for so long.. And Dan's an extra person.  And Dan's telling me he'll never put me up.. I was like, you gotta amend that shit..
Dani: Dan will always be a bigger target.
Jenn: Than you and certainly me.  That's basically how it was sold.  I was like, I gotta think about it.. Then I came back here.. Hanging out with everyone.. Then I saaw Dan.. I know Britney saw him, but she didn't see me talking to him.. I was facing the other way.. And then, that's when I was like, Why should I do this for you?  ANd he was like, because I'll never forget it.. I was like, are you gonna blindside me, or do what you jut did to Danielle?  He said no..
Dani: DId he say why he did it?
Jenn: No.. I told him.. You could've done something like that but clued everyone in first.. Pulled Frank and I aside and said here's what's going on.. It just got so clouded in his brain.. I just said it was far too brutal.  We could've done that so much different.. I was like, if I'm gonna pull you off the block, i want Ian exposed.  Frank's like, when he comes off the block, he's gonna say, "Thanks Jenn.  (look at Ian) Last week you took out my 2 closest allies.  Now I'm gonna take one of yours."
Dani: Oh, that's good.

Jenn: I don't wanna keep you up any longer..
Dani; You're not keeping me up.  I just feel bad.  I don't want you to feel like I'm pressuring you to do it.
Jenn; I don't feel pressured.  i just wanted to talk to them.  Now I've talked to Dan twice and Frank twice..

Dani; Did Frank say anything about me?
Jenn: When I told him beforehand, days ago..  He was cool with bringing you on with us.  I didn't take slp for the rest of the summer for nothin.
Dani: I agree.  But what were you sayin?
Jenn: When i brought you up before, I said, I really trust Danielle and she's a little bad ass.. and he was like, that's cool.. Frank's not gonna trust him, and neither am I.  That was days ago though.. and um.. what else..
Dani; How did ya'll know that I was gonna wanna work with Dan again?
Jenn: I didn't.  That's the only thing that makes me nervous about all this.
Dani: Don't be.
Jenn: He's got a lot of repair work to do.
dani: I'm the only one he was mean to.  I know he's crazy.  I know he's out of his mind.
Jenn: And he showcased that.  He had that crazy look in his eyes.  If he had just stopped and taken a breath or a beat.. If he had just talked to me.. I was like, why should I work with you?

Dani: If people ask if I know about this, just be like, i don't know.  And if people ask why you took down Dan, what are you gonna say?
Jenn: Just that I wanna keep a bigger target in the game.
Dani: That's very smart.
Jenn: I'll just tell her i"m sorry.
Dani: That's very nobile of you.  There's finally another girl that holds power in this house.  Get it.

Dani: I'll never throw you under the bus.
Jenn: I know.  I wish it could've played out a little differently tody, but I'm making my decision.
Dani: I just hope nobody comes at me tomorrow.
Jenn; I think you'll be totally safe.  You can always go up to the HoH Room.  On my end, I'll try to make it less awkward.  I'll talk to Britney..
Dani: I think it'll fall on Frank.. and you don't even have to makea  speech.  Just.. I've made this decision.. because I think it's the best for my game.. pase pause pause..
Jenn: And I know dan really respects my game.. I just know people well.  Intuition like a mofo.. It's scary at times.
Dani: So does Britney.  I just can't have anybody know I knew anything.. to guarantee Shane's vote.
Jenn: They wont.

** I was hesitant to call it before this conversation, but I feel more secure now.  I do believe Dan's done it!

3:15am
Dani: Please, all I ask is, keep my name out of it this week, til I'm absolutely guaranteed.. When Shane comes to me, I'm gonna say I didn't know.
Jenn: Ian will vote for Britney.. Joe, Dan, and I vote for you to stay.. We'll work on Shane.
Dani: If my name's not brought up, I can save the both of us til the end.. Shane will never put either of us up.  As long as we keep this as DL as possible..
Jenn: That's not a problem.
Dani: If it's a hitting endurance, I think I can beat him.. You trust me, right?
Jenn: I do.
Dani; I'm not gonna put you in harm's way, Jenn.  I've never crossed you.  I'm not gonna start on day 51.  Thanks for talking to me.
Jenn: Thanks for talking to me.  It's made me more settled.

3:18am
They head inside to the bathroom..  Danielle goes straight for her zits again.  Skippy pulls in for another ECU.. Jenn goes to tinkle.





Danielle: I look disgusting.
** I disagree.  I quite prefer you without all the makeup. 

Jenn walks out and back to the bedroom...



Danielle heads over to the Memory Wall and studies it for a while... At 3:23am, Danielle gives the wall a final glance, then heads back to bed.

And this, my dear dishers, concludes the overnight report! See you when the critters wake up! =)















Permalink







59 Comments:

Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!!
Good morning BBDishers!!

I'm so excited! I missed alot over the weekend. I had a family dinner for my brother yesterday to celebrate his 40th Birthday (today). So I didn't see Dan's resurgence into the game!! Can't wait to get home and have a Flashback Party!! I just hope Dan doesn't "scumbag" Frank. I like the idea of a Frank, Dan and Shane F3.

Well off to finish your fabulous TOR Carolyn. Just wanted to say hello. And again, I'm so glad you're safe and sound. Go away Isaac!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!!

August 27, 2012 at 4:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i think it was one of those last gasps where the QB throws the ball down field as hard as he can into the air and just hopes....

August 27, 2012 at 4:53 AM  
Blogger Tonii said...

Good morning Carolyn. Thanks for all the updates. Still praying for safer weather!!

Dan is more entertaining then all the Other HG's combined. I really really hope he doesn't go to jury this week.

August 27, 2012 at 5:01 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning Goddess of tbe Dish and wishinv you a dry and less windy day.

Great TOR of course. I learned more because I sbut down thinking all were beaded to bed and I wanted to get to TWC to cbecm on new coordinates!

August 27, 2012 at 5:04 AM  
Blogger danamae said...

Good morning Carolyn and fellow dishers.

Glad to hear you are safe, Carolyn.

All I can say is Wow! Dan's magic mist! He is somethin' else!

Tried to go to bed but after Dan's meeting, there was no way I was missing the aftermath. It sure was something to see.

So excited to see the aftermath of the veto meeting today!! Should be some fireworks! :)

Have a great day everyone!

danamae/in SC

August 27, 2012 at 5:09 AM  
Blogger danamae said...

Good morning Carolyn and fellow dishers.

Glad to hear you are safe, Carolyn.

All I can say is Wow! Dan's magic mist! He is somethin' else!

Tried to go to bed but after Dan's meeting, there was no way I was missing the aftermath. It sure was something to see.

So excited to see the aftermath of the veto meeting today!! Should be some fireworks! :)

Have a great day everyone!

danamae/in SC

August 27, 2012 at 5:10 AM  
Blogger Jmac8284 said...

How would Ian's veto come into play? does he need to use it before the PoV ceremony?

August 27, 2012 at 5:10 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I know I. Didn't complete that thought but still not used to the new phone and virtual keyboard. Sigh. Iha e to get to bed so we can get up and decide where we will evacutate to if needed. We bad decided to go west a bit to my sister's and heard 10 minutes later that her parish would start mandatory evacuation at 9 am. So now for next plan...

:o)
GaYToR!

August 27, 2012 at 5:15 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Good Morning!

Hope all our friends down in the Gulf Region are safe!

Man, what a night in the BB house. Dan is goooood if this all works out. Guess we will find out for sure today!!!

Thank you Dan for breathing life back into this game!!!

August 27, 2012 at 5:25 AM  
Blogger KLeo88 said...

If Ian can't use the POV on Britney, then why don't they just put him up. If it's too late to use it for Bri, then it's too late to use it on himself. RIGHT? I'm confused. I just would hate to see Britney leave

August 27, 2012 at 5:26 AM  
Blogger Alisha said...

I can barely keep my eyes open right now because Dan's meeting and aftermath put a wrench in the whole sleeping thing.

I have to say, I think this is the best turn around in BB History. This season has been all about making BB history. GAH! I can't wait till Wednesday and Thursday's show. It kinda sucks because I like Brit, but at this point, I think Frank or Dan deserve to win.

Solitary confinement obviously did the boy good. He knew what he was going to do pretty much at the beginning of it, when he stopped talking to everyone. Wow. He is a mastermind!

August 27, 2012 at 5:27 AM  
Blogger KLeo88 said...

This is my first comment, but I love this site. If it is too late for Ian to use the veto on Britney, why wouldn't they just put Ian up then?? Won't it be too late for him to use it on himself. So confused.

August 27, 2012 at 5:30 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Ian and Brit are going to be totally blindsided.

Dan's plan is BB at it's finest !!!

August 27, 2012 at 5:41 AM  
Blogger Jennib said...

I am breaking rule #2: DAN IS A GENIUS!!!!!

August 27, 2012 at 5:45 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, everyone!! :0)


WoW!!! What a night!!!

I hope you're all watching flashback! This one is truly not to be missed!

I'm actually gonna try to catch a few more zzzs before they wake up. I'll be back at 7:30-7:45am to publish more comments and get the morning post going, if needed..

August 27, 2012 at 5:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

For once, I'm at a loss for words.


There's no wonder Dan won before. He's goooood!

August 27, 2012 at 5:46 AM  
Blogger mndlgls said...

Good Morning to All:
This is what I wake up to!!!
If Dan can pull this off, they should just hand him the check. Really? He was both feet out the door, but dropped a shoe, went to get it, and got RESURRECTED!
Im so happy yall are doing this, because the "gods" of BB and AGP wont show the whole thing on Wednesday, and that is what's so sad for the people who only watch on T.V...

August 27, 2012 at 5:59 AM  
Blogger Rebecca Mitton said...

Hi everyone!
I love Dan and I am so glad he could pull this off and stay.
I can't help but not be a Danielle fan.. it's too much to watch her cry forever and then have Dan explain to her his plan while she continues to cry and then cries to everyone about Dan after they made up. I know they are hiding the new alliance but she could cry about anything at anytime and about something different to every person in the house. I don't think its part of her game but part of her life - always being a victim! I'm excited for Frank and Dan though!! This season is great!

August 27, 2012 at 6:02 AM  
Blogger Rebecca Mitton said...

Hi everyone!
I love Dan and I am so glad he could pull this off and stay.
I can't help but not be a Danielle fan.. it's too much to watch her cry forever and then have Dan explain to her his plan while she continues to cry and then cries to everyone about Dan after they made up. I know they are hiding the new alliance but she could cry about anything at anytime and about something different to every person in the house. I don't think its part of her game but part of her life - always being a victim! I'm excited for Frank and Dan though!! This season is great!

August 27, 2012 at 6:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It always surprises me how people think their targets will just rollover and go home. Brit shoulda known Dan would fight back. Why oh why did she have to work against him?

August 27, 2012 at 6:21 AM  
Blogger Jamie F. said...

hi there! great posting, Carolyn! I am confused...will it be too late for Ian to use the veto on Brit? And, if so, why can't he just put Ian up then? Thanks!!

August 27, 2012 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Carolyn...*I've been sending warm thoughts your way and looks like you weathered just fine.

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it...out boy Dan never just lays down and lets them run him into the ground!!! I had to watch it all unfold...didn't even watch the show last night..just kept my eyes glued to the feeds because I knew he was up to something. If he pulls this off, and I think he absolutely will, he deserves to win again!

Boy Britney is going to be one unhappy girl after the nomination ceremony today.

Good Morning GaYToR and all my other BB addicts! This is going to be a great day in BB land.

August 27, 2012 at 6:25 AM  
Blogger Jim H said...

Jenn is like the Willy Loman of Big Brother. Attention must be paid! If he didn't continue to show his devotion to Danielle, I'd call Dan the King of Floaters. When Shane or Britney or Ian win HoH, will he magically be back in the alliance? (Answer: yes).

Frank still doesn't know what the definition of deceit is even though he's been getting illustrated, full color coffee books entitled in huge letters: "DECEIT" delivered to him each week by Big Brother FEDEX.

Ian is about to get his just desserts served nice and steaming hot. He makes a good rat but the ghost of Ronnie haunts this nerd.

And then there's Joe. Dear, sweet Joe, perhaps the most reactive player in history. No strategy except to react to what's in front of him make deals with whomever is HoH or holds some power, hoping against hope that he'll escape the soup ladle of justice and jump out of the boiling pot.

August 27, 2012 at 6:25 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

GaYToR come on up to Alexandria out of that storm. You may be bored to death but at least you'll be safe!

August 27, 2012 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Carolyn...*I've been sending warm thoughts your way and looks like you weathered just fine.

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it...out boy Dan never just lays down and lets them run him into the ground!!! I had to watch it all unfold...didn't even watch the show last night..just kept my eyes glued to the feeds because I knew he was up to something. If he pulls this off, and I think he absolutely will, he deserves to win again!

Boy Britney is going to be one unhappy girl after the nomination ceremony today.

Good Morning GaYToR and all my other BB addicts! This is going to be a great day in BB land.

August 27, 2012 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger Sarah Wangler said...

Hi, Carolyn & Dishers...
One, wow, you are awesome and two, Thank You!

I'm de-lurking to ask a question:

Couldn't Ian just use his veto ball that "can be used at any time" (as I understood it) to pull Britney off when Frank does the re-nom and then Frank will have to put up Shane or Joe?

August 27, 2012 at 6:28 AM  
Blogger Sarah Wangler said...

Hi Carolyn (& dishers):

Thank you, you're awesome!

I'm de-lurking to ask something I don't see asked in any of the most recent posts' comments:

Couldn't Ian just use his Pandora veto ball to pull Britney off when Frank re-noms her, forcing Frank to nominate Shane or Joe?

August 27, 2012 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger Margaree said...

Wow...just wow! Dan had me fist pumping! Brilliant

August 27, 2012 at 6:34 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Oh thank goodness Carolyn...you're here!! So glad you are safe. You are, right?

Gaytor, if you're still here - please stay safe.

Actually kept popping awake all night to check the weather channel. Still amazes me how this game and, especially, this blog and peeps gets to me!

Okay...off to read TOR (I had to force myself not to put "the" in front of TOR)

August 27, 2012 at 6:37 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I'm a little annoyed at Dan now, just b/c I hate to see Britney go...don't know what the live feeds would be like without her. We really need someone to bring Dani back to earth. I also think more ppl should band together to get Frank out, him not playing in 2 HOH's is the best time to blindside him.

I'm with Jmac8284, how would this work? Couldn't Ian just take Britney off the block?

August 27, 2012 at 6:51 AM  
Blogger Dulcet said...

I'm sorry but all dan did was tell the truth about Ian to save himself (i dont know how that makes him a genuis) *confused*.

Anyway, i'm team frank and i'm worried at this point. I like dan but i dont want him to win (again). Shane needs to go next. I really HOPE Jenn wins the next HOH (as shes the only one who truly has Frank's back).

*sigh*

August 27, 2012 at 6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone,

Carolyn I am so glad you are safe...:):)

GaYToR, your turn for Prayers and love and please stay safe...

A little south of L.A. is getting hit by a swarm of earthquakes, so far nothing in L.A. Seismologist say they are not sure if these could wake up the San Andrea's Fault, so that is a little scary. But so far so good...these swarm have happened before and nothing else has happened..:):)

My Prayers are with anyone else in the line of Isaac, please stay safe and leave if you have too..

Dan the man or Father Dan...wow, what a player..he is the brains and Frank is the brawn..what a duo...they are playing the best game with Shane and Ian right behind them...I hope they don't call out Ian, because he will not be able to handle it and that would be very sad...don't be bullies please...

Sorry this was so long...;)



Pamm


August 27, 2012 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger Dulcet said...

I forgot to add.....i'll be the happiest person on earth if britney gets the boot on Thursday.

HOOOOORAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

August 27, 2012 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

What a miraculous day!!!!

Good Morning, Carolyn! Glad you are still doing okay and haven't lost power or anything! Continue being safe!

My jaw about hit the floor when I pulled up the blog this morning.

Of course, if anyone can make such a fantastic game play, it's Father Dan! That's my man! :) hehehehehehe

I've read everything, and now I must must must dive into Flash Back and watch for myself.

Thank you so much for the times and great TOR and Lessa's Late Night!

What a wonderful thing to wake up to first thing in the morning!

August 27, 2012 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

Morning Carolyn and Dishers!!!

I'm so happy Dan told Frank everything! I was tired of him taking the blame for Ian! So glad that Jenn is going to use the POV on Dan. Ian better be glad he has the other veto cause if not he would be the one going home!!! TEAM DAN ALL THE WAY!!!

August 27, 2012 at 7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Carolyn, GREAT TOR....:):),
and Lessa, I was so happy when I checked one more time to see if you were there and yay, there you were busy posting for us...THANK YOU....... but people this is something you HAVE to watch unfold on the live feeds...from when Dan first comes out of the have not room...what a master...hehehe

August 27, 2012 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Good Morning BB Dishers!

Thanks so much Lessa and Carolyn for the play by play reports on what I missed after I finally went to sleep.

I can barely hold my eyes open so I have to get some rest before we have the "aftermath of the Veto ceremony" this afternoon!! That's gonna be another wild and crazy ride!!

THANKS AGAIN for what yall do for us!!

Janice/GA

August 27, 2012 at 7:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If Britany goes up, couldn't Ian just use his Veto on her? Then they both would be safe. It seems the veto can beused at the end of the Veto Cermony since Ian said he has to set it on top of the box if he's not using it. Wouldn't they need to name Ian as the replacement force him to use the Veto on himself then put Britany up... I am confused too.

August 27, 2012 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger Shana May said...

I'm curious to know how ian's veto will play as well. and is it only good for this week? or does he have it until the final 4?

August 27, 2012 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger Shana May said...

I'm curious to know how ian's veto will play as well. and is it only good for this week? or does he have it until the final 4?

August 27, 2012 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Morning Carolyn, all

Hope your safe and sound, looks like most of Issac is past you now. Stay safe everyone else who's in the path still. Gaytor I hope your out of town or getting out of town.

WOW is the only word that describes what happened last night. I was ready to just call it a night and then heard Dan say he wanted a house meeting and thought okay I'll check this out. It went from 0 to 1000 real fast.

I'm super glad that Dan is fighting and fighting hard. I'm not happy that this could kill Brit's game and send her to jury. Maybe this was Dan's plan all along. He gets the coaches out and then the newbs. Considering how it's gone down though I think this is just Dan thinking fast on his feet and showing us why he deserves to win again.

I do have a feeling that a lot of Dan fans are not going to be happy he is teaming up with Frank though. We'll see.

August 27, 2012 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If anyone has a problem with Dan turning against the QP, I want to remind them that the QP fed him to the wolves this week and had no problem with it. Frank had a vendetta against Dan because Dan was covering for Ian. And Ian doesn't even have the decency to save Dan like Dan saved him? So of course Dan is going to out him and do everything he can to stay! Why go home because of Ian? I really like Ian and I kind of feel bad for him, but he had to have known that Dan wouldn't just lay down and go home without giving up Ian's secret! Playing both sides will always bite you in the butt eventually.

I still don't like Frank, though. He's just a big bully. Even though Danielle is annoying - I'm hoping for a Dan/Danielle F2.

August 27, 2012 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Whether Dan is lying to Frank or not...everybody is selling bags of bullshit to Frank, he just has to decide who to buy from. Not one person besides Jenn wants Frank there.

This made me love Dan again after he lost me some this season. If it only buys Frank 2 weeks (when he can play for HOH again), he would have to win vetos those 2 weeks anyway.

Frank FTW

August 27, 2012 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Flower said...

Hi Carolyn,

Thank you so much for the overnight report and for Lessa staying up late last night.

I do like that the game flips back and forth. As much as Dan might be able to pull this off, I think the only reason he can is beacause Frank and Jenn don't like Ian and they were looking to find out what was really going on.

I do wish Britney could stay and Dani would be evicted. She is definitely on my last nerve. And lately she makes this face that where she raises her eyebrows and sucks in her checks as she is talking to people. I then have to change the feed.

August 27, 2012 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

My head is reeling!!!!!!!!
Go Dan!!!!!!
Good Morning Carolyn (((DishHugs)))) :)

August 27, 2012 at 7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just hope BB has the ceremony early. The longer they have to think, the more Jenn and Dani will realize how dangerous this is for Danielle. Now if Dani would have forced some action with Shane by now, his vote would be a formality.

August 27, 2012 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

wooowy all i can say is wow and this this right here is why i love dan and always have.

ok i am so happy and i must say this to all the brit lovers or the ones saying how can dan do this to them?
Brit was already trying to work on frank and who knows if it was fake or real but she did toss dan under buss too.

This is a game and dans first word was to dani so he found a way for both to stay in the game. I am just sooo happy about the turn of events i hope shane and dani stick together still

August 27, 2012 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger MommaKate said...

Carolyn and Lessa, you did it again. Thanks for keeping us up to date on what is going on inside of this crazy house. If I would have logged onto the feeds at any point last night, I would have been completely lost. You ladies are true goddesses(?)

Diving into the flashback machine this morning to watch Dan's big move.

Thanks again for the AWESOME coverage !!!

August 27, 2012 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm loving the private chat we are having with Dan right now. Memories of 2008. This is the Dan we know and love.

:o)
GaYToR

August 27, 2012 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Good safe morning to all!!

Sitting here in rainy Florida and all I can think is ....WOW....wow.....wow!

This has just elevated Dan to all time best move status IMO. Dr Will has held that spot for me for sooooo long.

I knew Dan was good, no I knew he was great, but again.....WOW!
Father Dan for some, master badass manipulator to me. LOVE IT!!

Stay safe everyone effected by this storm.

August 27, 2012 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger BBOB said...

Dan the man! Him & Frank would be a great team. He will always have a bigger target on his team then if he stayed in the QP.

August 27, 2012 at 8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow....that is all I have to say. Dan is absolutely amazing. The only thing I don't getis why after two weeks of venom spewing and conviced that Dan is the root of all evil, would Frank believe him so readily. Is Frank that gullible, Dan that good or did Frank have his doubts about Ian all along.

August 27, 2012 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Sher said...

Ian camnot be put up because he has the Veto Ball

August 27, 2012 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi!! SOrry for the comment delay!!


Dan's had me busy!!

new TOp post!!

August 27, 2012 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Sher said...

Ian camnot be put up because he has the Veto Ball

August 27, 2012 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Outnumbered said...

Good morning, Carolyn! So glad all is well with you. It might be improbable, but I hope this stupid storm just dies out. Stay safe, everyone!

As for the feeds last night? Oh, my gosh! It was beyond amazing! I turned the feeds on in the midst of the Dan's 'funeral' then couldn't turn them off. I feel asleep with my headphones on in the wee hours of the morning! Ah-mazing!

August 27, 2012 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Dishers!

wow what a night it was!
Dan sure did pull a rabbit out of his ass.

As big of a Brit fan that I am.. I am slightly sad that she will more than likely be going home. However, this was HUGE game move on Dan's part and I completely loved it.

It's hard when two of your favorites are suddenly against each other. But that's what we love about this game, isn't it?

I'm still holding out for the slight hope that Brit gets Joe, Ian and Shane's vote. Shane being the key player there. I don't think Joe will be too keen on voting out Brit but that's just me.


These people, this game.. it's intense!!

August 27, 2012 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If this works, this will be the BEST move in BB history. GO DAN...

August 27, 2012 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hands down think Dan has been playing this game wonderfully. He has been smart about what he does and he has been planning it out since day one. He needs to win this game and I sure hope he does. I watched last night’s nomination this morning since I was working at Dish last night. This is fine with me since I have the Hopper that has the Auto Hop feature. I was able to watch it with no commercials since it will automatically skip them for me. I had time to watch it before taking my daughter to school. I wasn’t shocked to see Frank put up Dan and Danielle, but I am glad to see that Dan is making an alliance with Frank and keeping his alliance with Danielle as well to stay in the game. He is a smart, smart player.

August 27, 2012 at 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below