;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wednesday Afternoon in the BB14 House ~ Sisterly Love

As we rejoin our HGs on the live feeds this afternoon, the lockdown continues..

 Those.. darkened.. doors... Big build happening.. Endurance Comp is on everyone's lips.

The HGs have been on lockdown inside since about 4:30am.  Every single one of them believes it's Endurance tomorrow on the live show, and then on the live feeds, and so do we.  If you haven't gotten the Free Trial of the Live Feeds yet, go for it!  Dan funerals and resurrections notwithstanding, there's nothing so fabulous as an endurance comp on the live feeds. ;0)


Britney seems to have given up all hope.. Dan's not giving her hope in the game, but he's being kind and trying to lift her spirits. 

2:35pm
Arcade
Britney and Dan, then Ian joins..

Dan: You have no idea where this game is gonna lead.  I mean, last time, did you think it would lead to a breakup?
Britney: The worst day of my life was the day I left to come here.
Dan: (missed it)
Brit: Maybe I'm just generally negative.. I feel like I gave up.. and I don't know why.
Dan: He's so proud of you.  This is a one in a billion chance to come back. Just the excitement for your family.. even the ups and downs give them something.
Brit: That's true.
Dan: I think this time you played way different. 
Brit: But I got evicted sooner.
Dan: But look who you're going against.. Me, Janelle, Mike Boogie.  I feel like the players here are much better than they've ever been..

Dan: There's no Kathys.. I shouldn't say that, cuz I don't know her.  Like I look around and I don't say, how did this person get this far?  Where normally there's one or 2 people..
Ian: Yeah.. It's a strong group. 
Dan: Plus.. You got to meet Dr. Teddy.
Ian: Yeah, I'm glad I got to meet you too, Brit.
Brit: Thanks, Ian.
Ian: You too.. I've learned a lot.
Dan: You too.
Ian: I mean, I still have a lot to learn.

Brit: I got to meet Janelle too.. That was cool.  ..and Mike. 
Dan: And I'm sure they both respect the hell out of you.
Brit: Ok ok I wont be so negatrive.

Dan: Can you please tweet once a day your thoughts?  Even if it's just about carry out?
Brit: Ok.

They overhear Joe doing one of his shoutouts..

Dan: F'in dot tv.  There's no dot in hashtags.  They don't lead anywhere.
**Thank you!!!! I've held back on correcting him on this for weeks.

2:57pm
F1
Dan, Danielle and Ian

Ian's in tears over Britney's imminent departure..  Dan's comforting him.. Danielle's laying face down, possibly asleep.

Ian: I feel somewhat responsible for it.
Dan: Things happen for a reason.  We don't always know the reason.. There's a reason Janelle's home with her daughter.. and Mike's home with his son.. I gotta go to the bathroom..
Ian: Will you be back?

Dan goes to the restroom.  BB calls him to the DR a minute later. 

Danielle: I'm sorry.
Ian: It wasn't supposed to happen like that.  I deserve it.
BB: Danielle, please put on your microphone..

Timecheck--3pm

In the living room, Joe, Shane and Jenn are talking about the comp building.. the 36 hour lockdown.. Jenn mentions that in addition to the build, they have to leave time to test out the apparatus.
**She's right.

3:09pm
Jenn comes into the Arcade to check on Ian.. He apologized to her a little bit ago about his comments regarding September 11th last night..

Jenn: Have you eaten anything yet?
Ian: No.
Jenn: You should.. You want me to make it for you?
Ian: I'm good.  Thank you so much, though, Jenn.  I'm just having a down day..

Danielle: Gah.. Why's today such a sad day?
**Subtext: I'm staying! Where's the party, dammit:?!
Jenn: Well, we're all locked in.. We haven't gotten anything to cheer us up..
Ian: Plus everyone here is friends, good people.. So when anyone leaves, it's hard.

3:13pm
Britney comes in..
Brit: I hear you're having a rough time, Ian..

Brit: What?  What's wrong?
Ian: (chokes up) Last full day with you here.
Brit: 3 weeks.  It'll fly by, Ian.  Don't be tryin' to self-evict so you can come do yoga with me and Ashley in the jury house.
Ian: My goal.
Jenn: Ian, you sure you don't want me to fire you up some eggs?
Ian: I'm fine.  Thanks though.  I just had a really rough night last night.
Jenn: Well, if you need anything, I'm happy to fire something up for you.  Same goes for you, Snowflake.
**This from the woman on slop.

Jenn goes..

Brit: Don't be sad, Ian.
Ian: I'm just disappointed in myself.
Brit: I heard about it.. But people will get over it..
Ian: Did you hear what I said?  I was trying to recount how long I've wanted to be on the show, and it was taken completely out of context..
Brit: It's not like you were making a joke.
Ian: I feel like people will burn me at the stake for it outside of here.
Brit: The people on the internet?  You don't need to worry about.. That's what?  2,000 people?  Our of the 7 million who watch the show?
**Few more than that, darlin'.

Ian: I just meant I've been with the show a long time, and it got twisted.
Brit: You didn't mean it in an offensive way.
Ian: You think people realize that?
Brit: Yeah.

Brit: I was gonna try to talk to Joe and Shane today, but I wont if you think it's worthless..
**Hope?  Is there hope she'll fight??

Ian: I told Frank he had a shitty social game..
Brit: Was I inside for that?
Ian: I think you were in the DR.
Brit: I'm sad to have missed it.

3:21pm -- They continue talking about their drinking last night..

Brit: Oh well.  It's over.  It happened.  We move on.  That was my last hurrah.. And now I'm gonna have a period.  It's gonna flush the toxins from my body.. and I'm gonna focus on my fertility.
Ian: (choked up) You're gonna make such a good mom.
**And Ian just made me tear up...

This is ongoing and so very sweet..

Brit: If you can make it through the next 3 weeks..
Ian: Do you think I can make it through without winning this HoH?
Brit: Maybe not.. But you have to make a deal with someone.. Danielle will win that Endurance Comp.  She'll put up Frank and Dan.
**wrong.
Brit: I'll talk to her one more time before I go.  She needs to do that.  I feel like Dan can wiggle his way back to her.. It's actually perfect for her to win HoH..
**Don't listen, Ian.  She's in the mist. You need to win it. 

Ian: What if Joe wins?
Brit: Everyone's life is over.

3:26pm Brit tells Ian the reasons for getting rid of her are stupid..

Ian: I can't keep you here alone.
Brit: I know.  It's ok..

3:30pm
 Brit wants to go get some sleep.. Ian asks her to stay..

Brit: What's the real deal with Tulane?
Ian: You know the truth.
Brit: Everyone thinks you're getting your masters now..
Ian: Let them think it. I don't care.

Brit: What about your mom and dad?  Are they real smart?
Ian: They're normal.
Brit: Are you in mensa?
Ian: I could.. but I don't wanna pay to go to circle jerk events and have someone tell me I'm smart.
*** love him. that's so me.

Ian: We're friends when we get out of here?
Brit: Of course!  Are you crazy?  You don't have to worry about that ever.
Ian: Good.  I'm just an undergrad at Tulane.

3:35pm
Ian: Think I'm gonna find a nice girl after this?
Brit: Yeah. But take some time to relax first..
Ian: Like January, when I go back to school.
Brit: Yeah.. (without a drip of sarcasm) It probably would help if you got a driver's license..
Ian: I'm gonna do that when I get back to school.

Ian asks Brit to tell Ash something in Jury..

Ian: Right now, who do you think is playing the best game in here?
Brit: Dan.
Ian: What do you think of Frank?
Brit: He's the epicenter of the attention too much.
Ian: That's what I said last night.. I told him his social game sucks. He either wins or he's on the block.
Brit: What kills me is he got completely misted by Dan, and he wont admit it.  I'm like, you took away your ability to play in the next 2 HoHs to get Dan out of this house, then he lost the Veto, then kept Dan..
Ian: And Jenn takes slop, when she could've just eliminated herself.
Brit: Exactly.  THey think they're playing the game, when all they're doing is eating out of Dan's hand.  TOtal idiot.
Ian: You were so right about him.
Brit: Who Frank? (yes)  He's a douche.  He is so egotistical.  He thinks he's the best to ever play this game.  That's why he can't stand it if you talk about what a good player Dan is.  I do it intentionally.  He's an idiot.  Don't let him bother you or intimidate you.  He's dumb.

Ian: What are you gonna do on your way out?  Peacefully?
Brit: Yeah.. I'll probably put some athletic clothes in my bb bag just in case, but there's no way I'm walking out of here in that.

3:42pm
Brit: I think I'm gonna go lay down..
Ian: Who are my friends here in this house, besides you?
Brit: Dan, Danielle..
Ian: So I should keep Dan safe if I can?
Brit: You need to get rid of Frank.  I mean, Dan needs to go, but I don't think he would put you on the block. You'll be fine.  We'll talk more later.

3:55pm
After requesting an Etch a Sketch (to keep score) and other items from BB, Frank's explaining to everyone how to play Beer-opoly. 
They're a little stir crazy from being locked in..

4pm

Dan: Lockdown City.
Shane: At least it's Endurance.
Danielle: I wonder what kind of Endurance it is..
**Speculations galore!! I can't wait! :0)  Hope you've got your feeds all set up and ready to go! 

It's 4pm in the BB House.. I'm gonna get the Wednesday Show Viewing Party post together.. It'll go live at 4:50pm BBT / 7:50pm Eastern.  Hope to see you there!







Permalink







14 Comments:

Blogger jodda said...

Seriously, when Britney said she dreamt of holding a baby, and he said, choked up, "you're going to make a good mom"... that made me on the spot tear up. It seemed so spontaneous and honest.

August 29, 2012 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Kim Moore said...

Ugh. I heart Ian. Still holding out hope he wins the HOH.

August 29, 2012 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger jodda said...

I know I got the events messed up on that last post. Sorry. I know Ian said that after she talked about flushing her uterus. I looked back at your post... lol.


Still, that was a nice moment between the two of them.

I also did find it refreshing for him to mention about not being a member of Mensa.

Thank you Caro for your much more accurate and succint play-by-plays.

:)

August 29, 2012 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

rob tan

I figured it would be easier to respond here since a new top post is open.

I can't say that what Dan did is wrong for all, it's just wrong for me. Some relationships in the house are very superficial. Some relationships grow very close and it's much more painful to be hurt by someone you cared about than, well- a Frank for instance.

As far as the moral code of conduct, some people come on to these reality shows with no moral code or value system in place. Otherwise we would have no shows like Bad Girls Club. But if you are going to present yourself as a person who lives by a high moral code, ethical code, religious code or whatever you want to call it, you need to know that there are certain lines you will not cross just for the sake of money.

Dan does not have to go out of his way to make a show of things to get added entertainment value when he knows that it is also going to cause unnecessary pain to people.

I make most of my decisions based on logic if I have enough time to consider what I am doing. But my first instinctual reaction is always based on emotion. I don't think it's normal for a person to be able to completely turn off emotions when it suits their purposes as Dan says he is able to do, nor do I think it's an admirable quality.

August 29, 2012 at 4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didnt like Jenn before this week. I didnt like her Wanna be Kat Von D persona. I didnt like her " my bb game doesnt suck, I'm just pretending it sucks" attitude. I didnt like the I can get these girls to "worship" me mentality. But, once she used the veto on Dan... I decided.. I still dont like her!

August 29, 2012 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

I hope its the one where they have to hang on to their keys on a log (or similar)... :) and they fight till the death!

August 29, 2012 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good afternoon everyone. I probably won't be here much longer as Isaac is hitting us right now! We have very strong winds and rain right now but they are predicting it will get much worse in the coming hours as it moves up from Baton Rouge. That means we will probably have no electricity therefore no wi fi and no Big Brother! I know I can always come back here and find out what has happened though. Wish me luck while we batten down the hatches.

Oh Lordy I just heard one of the upstairs awnings go!

Got to go.

August 29, 2012 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Flower

From the earlier post, thank you. I am so glad someone understands how I'm feeling. I really don't think Dan feels emotions the way I do or the people I have been around in my life. We admire him when he doesn't give in to anger. But he also never shows sadness or sympathy.

I realize the normal motto is that all is fair in the BB house.But there is also a passage in the bible that says to do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Of course, since Dan said he feels better when people hate him, I'm sure he could even twist the bible passages to suit his purpose.

August 29, 2012 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Hi Caro and all other dishers... GaYToR, stay dry.
Oh boy we see the show in 30 minutes. BTW breyedgrl55, we were talking about New Orleans Audubon Park, not Louisville.

August 29, 2012 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger breyedgrl55 said...

Thank you for letting me know, I knew there was more than one

August 29, 2012 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi EVeryone!!

ShiSHi!! Sending you love and prayers!!

GayTor - You TOo!!!


Everyone - New Top Post!!

August 29, 2012 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger Flower said...

It just occurred to me that Dan must have talked to the DR while he was coming up with his plan and had them explain to him exactly how the golden POV Ian had. I think it was a waste for it to even be included in Pandora's Box because it did nothing in the game since Ian had to say if he was going to use it before Jenn used the one she won. Is was ass backwards. Maybe if it had been explained better Ian could have come up with a solution that would have kept Brittney off the blOck.

August 29, 2012 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I have a little, well really a BIG problem, I hope someone here can help me out... I wont be-able to see the show tonight until 1:30 am. football & Republican convention. Is there a link where I can watch it earlier?n Help Please!! Thanks.

August 30, 2012 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I have a problem I hope that someone on here can help me out. I can not watch the live show tonight until 1:30 A.M. Football & then Rep. convention. Is there a site or link that will allow me to view it earlier? I have to work in the morning and can in no way stay up that late. PLEASE HELP

August 30, 2012 at 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below