;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 31, 2012

Approved by JessieClause...

Evening, Dishers! I've been watching the houseguests sleep, and listening to the Dani Show as she talked to herself for the last couple hours. Since they picked veto players earlier than usual, they all expect a Night Time POV. Or they did, until a few moments ago when they told Danielle no (...or so she says. Strategy? Truth? Who knows..)

They restocked the storeroom finally, after  "Mr Pectacular - JessieClause" threw away all of their food, AND their stockpiled beer, which made me laugh hysterically. Hee. Unfortunately, there's a note with the food, saying they only got what was approved by JessieClause. Danielle? Not impressed.


10:13 Danielle: Someone kill me now. There's salsa but no chips. Hummas but no Chips. No eggs? Eggwhites. And the worst part - All this approved by JessieClause! Oh gross. Come on BB! Gross Gross Gross. I'm not a huge complainer, but gross!

Joe: so no comp..
Dani: no comp.
Joe: So I took a 4 hour nap for no reason? I love that. I'm gonna be up until... daylight.
Dani: should probably wake everyone up..

The DR has told them to get their lazy butts up as they're on Showtime - everyone's waking up and moving around, and Dani's still complaining about food.

Ian: did they restock us?
Joe; Jessie Approved Food - it's not bad
Dani: It's bad.
Joe: We'll make it. We won't die.

Frank: We have beer!
Ian: What? Apparently that's Jessie approved.

10:34 Ian to the DR.

Joe: As far as meat goes - fish and chicken. No eggs, no bacon..
Shane: What? No...bread?
Joe: no..

Well, most of them are getting up:

Frank educates Shane and Dani on the difference between organic beef and regular beef. Joe agrees.
Dani: I'm tempeted to go all organic if I have kids.
Frank: They also say that's why girls have big boobies now, so I'm tempted to say keep it up..
Dani: Frank.. you made that up..
Frank: No! I heard that - Joe didn't you hear that all the hormons have girls developing earlier?
Dani: Earlier -but not bigger!
Joe: We can hope. I like boobs!
Dani: what do you consider big?
Joe: I don't know, my wife doesn't have boobs. She's so skinny? But she has an ass that don't quit.. and her legs.. oh man...
Frank: I like a good C cup at least.
Dani: So what's too big?
Joe: No such thing. I mean, Dolly Parton? I don't know if I'd enjoy that - because that's too much..
Frank: I like a nice D. Natural too!
Joe: Natural is better...
Dani: Why?
Joe: The way they feel.. those look nice.. (nods to Dani)
Shane: Those are real!
Joe; are they? Lay back and let me see..
 --Lessa: hahahahaha!
Dani: Do mine look fake?!
Joe: They shouldn't look that good...
Shane: There's a lot of testosterone in this house...
Frank: If they do, it's because they're... they're... extra... perky..
Shane; Does my penis look fake? I got it enlarged... guys don't have these conversations...

This is ongoing.. haha.


Ian checks out the damage:
Ian: My poptarts?! Lots of eggwhites though. That's good. Man.

10:48 - Dan joins the land of the living.. goes to survey the Storage Room when Ian tells him what happened.

Frank: I can't believe they took all our chips!
Dani: And gave us all this hummas!
Frank: no tortillas... can't even make homemade chips!
Ian: Tortillas?
Frank: no... only wheat bread.

Ian shares his snacks willingly, giving Dani something for her sweet tooth.

Joe: You have to change shirts if I'm gonna drink wine, I might say something inappropriate!
Dani: funny..

11:00 Fish of and on for the past few moments.  We come back to hear them still talking about Jessie..
Frank: I think he is natural. If he wasn't, he'd be bigger.
Joe: He had makeup all over his body. Even his stomach had powder..

Talk goes on to POV speculation - the topic of the day. General chitchat.

11:10 And then they play with blocks. Riveting, I know. Heh.

Dan: He took all the cheese?!
Joe; I didn't like Jessie much before, but I really like him less now.

11:30 - still general conversation - now about South Park.
Frank: Have you seen the documentary 6 days of south park? It's amazing. They do new episodes in just 6 days! That's how they are so current..
Ian: Love it. I'm a big fan.

Frank keeps sending us Fishing - whistling, singing, talking about sequester.
Frank: You spin me round... I can't get that song out of my head!
--Lessa: me either, since you won't STOP SINGING. harumph.

11:45 - Topics jump from Food Stamps/Assistance scams, food, hair, back to tv shows.. And Jessie..

Dan: When my book came out he tweeted something. I think it's a show thing. He's grown up a lot, believe it or not...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand Joe stories. Monster Trucks, this time.

Joe; Literally it shot out like a rocket into her stomach! As far as I remember it wasn't a death, but it was horrifying! 

Jen plays with her tongue piercing, and dines on some pickles and muscle milk.
Jenn: is it really 11:55?! What happened! I thought it was like 7!
--Lessa: time. It's a slippery concept...

And Dan plays with the trucks - banging them into each other.
Dani: You're gonna break them!

Dan: I was a good kid. I was a real quiet kid..
Dani: You tortured Kelly though, right?
Dan: Yeah, unless she had friends over. I could make these faces at her and she'd snap. Even to this day I flash it to her and she gets pissed.
Dani: Why?!
Dan: because it's really annoying. Wedding put a little strain on our relationship. I think she felt like she lost a brother...
--Lessa: awwww. She'll come around. :)

Dani: You already broke them?!
Jenn: Less than 15 minutes.
Dan: Do you get to keep these?
Ian: Yeah, everything in tehre is mine to keep.
Frank: Ebay gold!
Ian: Yeah, obviously toys outside of here doesn't do me any good...
Jenn: You could donate them..
Ian: Yeah, that's a good idea.. I'm not gonna open some of it and donate it.
Jenn: That's the spirit!

Dan: I wanna send this one off the top row and see...
Dani: hey dan!
Everyone HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Dan: Thanks guys!
Frank: the big 30!
Dan: No! The big 2 9
Jenn: Dirty Thirty is next! 29 was a good year for me, hope it is for you too
Dan: Thanks, Jenn. No where I'd rather spend it than with 6 complete strangers..
Frank: At least it's not in the jury with Ashley..
Dan: True..

12: 05 And with that - it's midnight, and time for me to pick up my kid. Mind the critters, ya'll... Perhaps we'll find out if the fire truck is in an alliance with the giant legos... I'm pretty sure they're conspiring behind my back. One more comment and they're totally outa here!

G'night Dishers! :)






Permalink







29 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can't believe that Danielle had to tell Frank about Joe's comment about liking the color of her shirt cuz it looked good on her skin. She had to add that he was staring at her boobs when he said it. Maybe if she wasn't wearing a push up & out bra, Joe wouldn't have noticed!

August 31, 2012 at 10:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 31, 2012 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I like discussions about my boobs too. Hey, I got em - I flaunt em! Hee.

Isn't it still say something nice about Danielle today? That shirt really does look nice on her. :) and I'm totally jealous of her hair..

August 31, 2012 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@Lessa~ I do too, but she's so obvious about it. She keeps bringing the conversation back to her boobs! I agree with you, she does have very beautiful hair...

August 31, 2012 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger breyedgrl55 said...

I knew BB would be a total snooze fest with Brit gone, so I hopped over and watched me some Brit and Jeff S, funny stuff. Bring Brit back or just FF to the end already. Done

August 31, 2012 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Heee. you should see how obvious I am after a couple margaritas. *L*

August 31, 2012 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger a said...

Who is Jesse?

August 31, 2012 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Jessie Godderz - BB 10, aka Mr. Pectacular, aspiring wrestler. He's a 'natural' body builder, and all around arrogant idiot. Thinks we all love him - but the vast majority of fans think he's a douche, myself included. *L*

August 31, 2012 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger Doubting Thomas said...

Hey Leesa, I found the party! Thanks for letting me know...

August 31, 2012 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

And BB 11 with the Athletes. And he appeared in a gorilla suit. And in a pandora's box during BB 12 for Britney. And a pandora's box in bb13 with Rachel. And now, this year.

Harumph.

August 31, 2012 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Thomas *L* anytime. I was enjoying your commentary. :)

August 31, 2012 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger Doubting Thomas said...

I mean, I knew Brit leaving would drop the entertainment factor, but holy hell, these guys are boring.

August 31, 2012 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger Doubting Thomas said...

Okay, I've hit that time of night when all I hear is "wahhh, wahhh, wahhh" instead of words. But will stick with it for a while longer...

August 31, 2012 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Doubting Thomas said...

I will add a few boring updates for like 20 mins or so.....why? I am a masochist, I guess.

August 31, 2012 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Doubting Thomas said...

C'mon Frank & Joe, get sloppy drunk just before a late-night veto, just like Renny & Keesha did!

August 31, 2012 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger Doubting Thomas said...

Frank was a huge Lost fan, Ian a big fan of Fox's Sunday night cartoon line up, Frank doesn't like cop dramas.....they also have no eggs.

This post deserves a Pulitzer prize haha.

Dan - You (Frank) need to write 'preesh' on that hat.

Frank says he will always have fairly long hair....let those flocks flow SON!!! PREEEESH. That was my textual impersonation of Frank.

August 31, 2012 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Doubting Thomas said...

Dan - Ian, why do you go down those stairs one step at a time? You don't like skipping steps?

Ian - That things dangerous looking man.

Joe - That thing hurts my knees.....

Frank - I hurt my knee that first week on those stairs.

My Grandma and her bingo ladies are more hardcore than these fuddy duddies.

August 31, 2012 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger Doubting Thomas said...

Another Joe tall tale.... he was at a Monster Truck pull when he was 12 and one of the trucks popped a tire and the tire "WENT FLYING INTO THE CROWD AND LANDED ON A WOMAN'S STOMACH.... THE MEDICS HAD TO COME GET HER... IT WAS TERRIFYING!!!"

August 31, 2012 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

G'night dishers - it's time for me to pick up the kid. TOmorrow is Dancin night for me - so I'll stop by, but dunno if I"ll late night. :)

September 1, 2012 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger Doubting Thomas said...

Ian - Obviously having a bunch of toys isn't going to benefit me outside the house.

Haha I was not an Ian fan, he's winning me over lately....he's talking about donating them to charity.

Officially Dan's BIRTHDAY!!!!

September 1, 2012 at 12:06 AM  
Blogger Doubting Thomas said...

Sweet Dreams Leesa!
Midnight at the oasis. Send your Camel to bed!!!

I'd walk a mile for a Camel. Just so long as it brought me back!!!

Thank you!!! Thank you very much!!! Yeah, i'll be here all week!!!

Hey!!! Hey quit throwing those rocks!!! Veggies are one thing, but ROCKS!!! C"MON!!!

September 1, 2012 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger Doubting Thomas said...

BTW, you forgot the Fishies and Ant alliance in the house ;)

September 1, 2012 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger Doubting Thomas said...

They keep talking about the clothes that were confiscated before entering, now an extended fishies break.....might be my cue. Night guys. Happy bb birthday big guy.

September 1, 2012 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger nancyk89 said...

I actually think dani.is.really pretty and.I.think.if she.did not act so needed shane would.like her more...

September 1, 2012 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger a said...

Ugh.. I thought that was who everyone was talking about.. He is a douche...an arrogant douche!!!

September 1, 2012 at 12:49 AM  
Blogger nancyk89 said...

Dan just made a comment about dani.could wins this she.needs.to be taken out to.if.she.makes.final two.she.will win...I thought that was kinda rude bc she.would die on her sword for him...I love Dan but I.thought that was rude...

September 1, 2012 at 1:26 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Around 1:20 Ian revealed to Dan that he also got $1,000 in Pandoras box.

September 1, 2012 at 1:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Stopping by for my nightly check-in. I keep writing extra long posts and then loose them as I hit enter. Still no power so sitting on the patio in the courtyard in my boxerbriefs and T-shirt and being tha.kful there's no mosquitos out tonight and watchinv our last blue moon until 2015. Just blocks away hot, sweaty, gay men are having sex with total strangers wbile I am too hot, sweaty, and miserable to s en think about joining in. This Is My Life! Great day e eryone. I'll be reading as I keep Danny charving the phones in the car.

:o)
GaYToR

September 1, 2012 at 2:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Something nice about Danielle. Very pretty name. She shares it with a very classy former player, Danielle Danato.

I've been trying to think of something nice ever since I saw the challenge. I do my best thinking at night.

:o)
GaYToR

September 1, 2012 at 2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below