;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 31, 2012

Big Brother 14: And the PoV Players are...

Good evening Big Brother Lovers!  BB just pulled a fast one and sent us to Trivia at around 7:37pm!  Time to pick the PoV Players! 7:51 - Feeds are back!

Here are the 3 guaranteed to play...
  1. Ian - HoH
  2. Frank - Nominated
  3. Jenn - Nominated
  4. Danielle
  5. Joe
  6. Dan
I'll fill in the blanks on the last 3 when the feeds come back and the HGs are kind enough to fill us in.

As the sole HG not chosen to play, Shane may host by default. 

If you need catching up on the days events, please consult these posts:
Please refresh this post periodically for new info... By the way, Ian thinks this will either be the Morph Comp or Otev.  If you click those links, you'll see videos of those seasonal PoV Comps from past seasons..

7:51pm Feeds are back!  Danielle is up in the HoH Room with Ian, stressed and jedi training.  She is mad fierce with dates. Ian then tells her Otev is names, not dates.  She's aces with those too.

Ian: The most important thing is to make sure Joe doesn't win it... because then I'd have to put up Dan.
Danielle: How smart is Frank.
Ian: He's not super smart, but the questions wont be that difficult.  It's more about finding them.  I don't think it's a fast week though.
Danielle: It has to be.
Ian: Unlikely.  They've never done it before.  I think we have a night comp tonight.. or very early tomorrow morning.  If it was a fast week, we would've gotten a warning from Julie.
Danielle: They didn't tell you if it's tonight or tomorrow?
Ian: No.  I walked in and saw the chips..
Danielle: And Wizard J was like, hurry, hurry, hurry?  Yeah.. It's tonight.

This is ongoing.. I'm gonna check with the other HGs and see if I can learn who got left out..  And that's Shane!   Dan is the 6th player.

8:02pm
Frank and Dan


Frank: He's gonna win.  I think I can talk him into using it.  If the nominations stay the same, I got your vote, right? 
Dan: Yeah.


Dan and Frank come out to the kitchen area..

Danielle: you ok?
Dan: Yeah.. I just wanna lay down for a little bit.. especially if we're playing tonight.
**me too!  I'll be checking back in at 2:30-3am BBT..

8:05pm
HoH
Joe and Ian
Joe: If I was to win it?  Just leave it the same.

Ian: Yeah.. All it would do is piss off more people if you did.
Joe: So basically anyone but Frank can win.
Ian: Or her.. (Jenn).  I'm really hoping it's Otev.. I don't think it's a fast week, though. They would've told me.
Joe: Then why do you think we're having this tonight?
**because Otev and Morph are traditionally night comps. 

Fishies, Briefly..

Joe: Alright.  Let's get ready to rumble!

8:11pm

Joe: Now watch this thing wont be til like midnight.
Shane: Probably not.
**I concur.
Danielle: I didn't hear him say it was gonna be a busy day today.
Joe: Oh yeah.. 1st thing..

Many of the HGs are now buzzing that it'll be another fast forward week... but they think it'll be accelerated, with a new HoH happening Sunday... which is incorrect.


This PoV will likely be a late night comp, starting up once BBAD is over, around midnight BBT..   Please mind the critters for us on the live feeds for a while.. They're nervousing something fierce. I'll be back with the PoV Comp Spoiler and Aftermath whenever that happens! :0)  In the meantime, this dishchick needs some zzzs!  Just a few...

Lessa will be here for Late Night.. I think. :)  She'll let you know in the comment section if that's not happening..






Permalink







20 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Wow Carolyn you are so good to us. I wish Ian had tried to back door Frank, he is such a great competitor. He will likely win POV and Joe would be ReNom. I think Ian still can use the Veto from the first Pandora's Box too. We shall see what happens lol

August 31, 2012 at 7:57 PM  
Blogger Alisha said...

Dan is playing veto, so Shane is left out

August 31, 2012 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The final spot is DAN! They said it in the Bathroom..

Frank "this is dan's first POV"

Someone (I think, Ian) "no, his second"

August 31, 2012 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok.. sleepies for me now.. please mind the critters on the live feeds. :)



I'll see you back here in a few hours.

August 31, 2012 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger Old Woman said...

So is Dani going to be the last woman standing?

August 31, 2012 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

I haven't gotten all caught up yet, but I just have 2 say as much as I love my dish chicks, Blue I am startn 2 love u as much. I really love the way that you get along with people even if y'all have different opinions! Very refreshing for us to read!

August 31, 2012 at 9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like another looong night....I'm not sure this addict can do it two nights in a row, but I'll give it my best shot :-)
To answer Old Womans question from the last post - Dani as last woman standing.....well, I don't like it as much as I would have liked Britney, but I like it more than if it turns out to be Jenn. I really liked Dani at the beginning, and I don't DISlike her now, she just sort of aggravates me once in awhile. More than anything, I feel bad for her because I feel like anyone who needs that much reassurance and cares so much about who thinks or says what about her doesn't really think that much about herself. She is a pretty girl, who is obviously very bright. I just wish she didn't need to hear that from the other HGs as much as she does, it's hard to watch day after day. Jenn is nice enough and all, but someone here made the comment recently that it's as if she just figured out where she's been all these weeks and decided to play (not an exact quote I'm sure, but you get the idea lol) and I tend to agree. She has wasted too much time laying on top of the water instead of diving in and immersing herself for me to hope she makes it much farther.

August 31, 2012 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger Spunky281 said...

Can anyone tell me what Jen was doing right after BBAD came on? She was in bed, got up, went to the arcade, ? Read the bible?, said "ok" or something then went right back to bed... and appeared kinda sneaky... I was only watching on BBAD tho so I don't know if there was another angle or if something happened earlier or what.. also, I would think they would make the hg be awake for BBAD... this is silly to just watch people sleep and Dani eat and lay on the couch the whole time.

Glad you ladies are getting some rest so we can all know tomorrow what happens late tonight. Some of us (ok most of us) would be completely lost without y'all.

Thank you so much again for all that you do.

August 31, 2012 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Doubting Thomas said...

Ian is sitting and watching the football game while rocking back and forth. he has this look on his face of a puppy who really needs to go outside and go to the bathroom. He must miss his hammock

Dan is in the storage room, looking at all the "Jessie -approved" food.

Every once in awhile, we hear power tools. They must be working on a big build in back.

August 31, 2012 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Doubting Thomas said...

An aside: Joe would never make it on a Chef Cooking show, especially "Chopped" because they had chicken and he could have crushed some of those her bed crackers for a coating and baked it. I couldn't believe how he was just standing around ringing his hands when his Chef creativity should have kicked into high gear and pulled out a three course meal.

August 31, 2012 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger Doubting Thomas said...

BBAD comes back from commercial with Frank talking about how he likes his women big. (C-cup, at least.) Dani wants to know "What's too big?"

Joe says Dolly Parton would be a lot. But, sport that he is, he still dated a few women who needed to have breast reductions.

Frank has never been in a relationship with a girl with implants.

Dani wants to know if hers look fake.

Frank stammers out, "If they do, it's just because they're . . extra perky." ***Hahahahahaha!!!***

Oook. Enough of that convo. I'm switching to Ian talking to himself in SR

August 31, 2012 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Doubting Thomas said...

Joe shares that Grandpa used a penis pump because "he was dating a 50-year-old (g-pa was 70) and couldn't get it up."

It is a sad commentary on how boring these people are that I actually find the current conversation entertaining.

August 31, 2012 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Doubting Thomas said...

For the fifth time tonight (no exaggeration), Danielle repeats, "They gave us hummus and salsa, and NO CHIPS."

August 31, 2012 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger Doubting Thomas said...

Dan comes into the kitchen and Danielle complains once more that the food sucks. I have now been watching BBAD for almost two hours, and have yet to see her NOT eating or drinking *something*. If this is what she does on a bad food night, she must really stuff her face when she approves of the food.

August 31, 2012 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger Doubting Thomas said...

Joe is creepily rubbing Danielle's feet. He's the only one responding to her open shirt.
He was creeping me out. I had to switch feeds and watch Ian talking to himself.

August 31, 2012 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Psst, Thomas - you can join us in the top post if ya like. :)

August 31, 2012 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Doubting Thomas said...

LOL Leesa! I was busy watching, that I did not see a top post...color me embarassed! (maybe I was blinded by F=Dani's cleavage...)

August 31, 2012 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

BTW... Thanx 4 that OTEV featuring Jeff in his glory....

September 1, 2012 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

also in lieu of the fact that not only is it a blue moon tonight but also Neil Armstrongs family memorial service was today and they requested that we pay tribute to him about winking at the Blue Moon, NASA wet a step farther by stating you could post it with NASA hashtag & another 1 I forget right now. All that info n mindalong w/Ian's love of space & Frank w/his NASA hat when I started watching the 'morph' one I thought it would b perfect night 4
something like that. Almost like the BB stars
aligning! I didn't watch lomg nuff 2 c how many players they had in that season tho...
Just my ten cents worth... Pullin 4 a Frank Dan Ian final3w/Ian taking out Frank!

September 1, 2012 at 12:20 AM  
Blogger Jaznotes said...

I think Ian is planning on back dooring Dan. Why would he leave in the player that just made the most brilliant move in BB history to stay in the game. Even though he can't know what we know, he has to know that Dan must have made a deal with the "devil" in order to have pulled that off. Ian asked Britney "who are my friends in this house?" I think he knows no one is to be trusted and if he is smart will keep his ultimate game plan to himself. I think he was very torn about Britney leaving because he truly formed a friendship with her that went beyond the game. He did not campaign as hard as he could have for her to stay, maybe because it he thought it was a losing battle and didn't want to burn bridges after she was evicted or maybe he knew ultimately she would need to go home and he did not want it to be at his hand. If the POV is physical he knows that Frank and Jenn will save themselves, but Ian thinks it is a mental challenge that he can win. He may let the game get down to him and Frank or Jenn then let one of them win. Then he can re-nom Dan without anyone knowing he is the true mastermind. If I am right in this train of thought then I think we may see Ian get the big check and I hope he does and uses it to make a great scientific contribution to society.

September 1, 2012 at 4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below