;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, September 3, 2012

BB14: Monday Morning Before the PoV Ceremony

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Labor Day, USA!

It's PoV Ceremony Day in the Big Brother 14 House, and barring any unforeseen changes that may occur this morning, the plan is for Dan to use his PoV on Jenn, and for Ian to put Joe up in Jenn's place. The HGs expect the PoV Ceremony to happen around 11ish, but as the clock strikes 9am, it appears BB is giving the HGs a nice little Labor Day sleep in. 

If this is your first time on BBDish today, here are the links you need to get up to speed:

Wakey, Wakey, Houseguests!  It's time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds!

9:51am
They're up!   Frank's in the bathroom, and we've got pillow talk with Dan and Shane..

Dan: He asked me last night, thinking I was you, If Dan doesn't use it, who are you gonna vote for?" I was like, "I am Dan."
Shane: oh man.. priceless..

BB: Ian, Danielle, Please change your batteries...

9:53am
Bathroom
Joe and Danielle

Joe: Did you hear what I did last night?  Dan come back into the room, and I thought it was Shane, and I said, You're never gonna believe what Dan just told me..
Dani: Oh no..
9:56am
F3
Kitchen
Frank and Joe

Frank is rehashing his cross court glory from last night..

9:59am
F3
Frank goes outside to the backyard couch..

Frank:  Good morning to everybody watching at home.. Hopefully I'll have the votes to stay come Thursday.  I got a little panicky last night, told Dan maybe he should use it on me.. I was a little nervous, but you got to take gambles in this game.. If I don't gamble right here and get it right, it doesn't matter.  If Dan doesn't want me in this house, he's not gonna use it on me anyway.  If you see where I'm comin' from.  Let's hope that I'm right. 

Joe comes out, ending the substantive portion Frank's monologue this morning..

Joe: Veto Day.
Frank: Veto F'in Day.
Joe: I'll be on the block.
Frank: The only time I like these days is when I'm holdin' it.
Joe: I hear ya there.

Talk turns to polite chatter about sleep last night..  Joe goes inside..

Frank: The truth is, I didn't want that joker goin' home this week.  Joe.  I do think hes pretty loyal to me.. and he's easy to beat in comps.  But if it's gotta be me or him, I'd obviously like it to be him.  Sorry.. but what're you gonna do? Just hope it is him and not me.  I mean, the truth is, if these people have me up on the block and Joe up on the block, and they vote to keep me?  They're stupid./  This game is not a popularity contest.. It's the best player wins.  I'm not sayin' I'm the best player in the house..

10:06am Joe returns.. and talk turns to dreams and wakeful nights..

10:10am The quad cuts to  Sleeping Dan and Shane, and Jenn getting made up in the bathroom.  My cue to reboot and see if I can cure a glitch that's happening with B3V viewer that way.. While I was rebooting, Joe went up to Ian in the HoH Room to tell him how Dan "tricked him" into giving information last night..

10:27am
Frank and Joe are chatting outside.. Fantasizing about BB giving them a couple cases of beer since it's Labor Day.

After brief fishies.. 

Joe: Let's rock this Veto Meeting.  Find out what's goin' on.
Frank: Right?  F'in look behind the wizard and pull the curtain away, son.
Joe: It's gonna suck if we have to campaign against each other all week.
Frank: It will.  Let's just not stay up too late, ok, Joe?
Joe: No campainging past 1am.
Frank: Yeah, if you'r ein bed and I'm in bed, that way we can sleep easy at least..

BB: Joe, please go to the DR>

10:30am
Frank: Fudge.  I just don't like bein' up on the block.. I should be used to it.  Anhow..  Like I was saying before Joe came out, just like with Kara, you would think people would say, let's vote this joker out.. he's much more of a threat.  No offense to Kara..  You would think, with me up against Joe on the block, people would say, well, shit, this guy's won 6 competitions.. Maybe I should get rid of this guy.. Especially when you got 3 f'in days to come up with that.

While Frank does BB's bidding with the awnings, Dan and Jenn get ready in the bathroom..

Dan: Did I tell you what Joe did last night?
Dani: Uh unh..
Dan: He thought I was Shane, with the lights off..
Dani: What'd he say?

Frank enters the house.. Dan gives him a Whaddup..

10:36am
BB: Ian to the DR.

Joe enters the bathroom, now occupied by Shane, Danielle and Frank.  Dan's gone to the Boom Boom Room.

F3
Dan and Jenn

Dan: (whispers) Last night, Joe tried to squeeze me for information, so I'm probably gonna use that in my speech, just to let you know..

10:43am
Dan, Frank, Joe and Jenn are in the dining/kitchen area.  Danielle and Shane are in the bathroom.  Ian has just come out from the DR.. 

Danielle: I get so tired of putting on makeup.  I hate it.  Just when I know I'm gonna be on camera.  At home, I never.
Shane: I couldn't do it. 

Joe comes in to shave.

10:48am - Bam!! Trivia!  Let's get this PoV Ceremony underway!






Permalink







22 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Where did TOR go?

Whatcha doin' Carolyn? hehehehehe ☺

September 3, 2012 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

There it is!!! lol

September 3, 2012 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

(((Hugs))) Caro & BB Buddies!

Was reading TOR, refreshed and poof it's gone! Hope it's just a glitch and not gone after all your hard work!!!

Come on POV ceremony. Think it will be interesting watching Frank after that. Off to watch Frank talking to us now.

September 3, 2012 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi!! :)

I'm having a terrible glitch with my viewer.. gonna see if rebooting works.. brb

September 3, 2012 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Jennib said...

Is the sound working on the live feeds for you? I can't hear anything....and I've checked my laptop speakers - they're fine.

September 3, 2012 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

my sound's working, but I'm using the B3V S14 Viewer to watch the feeds.. If you google that, I think you'll find it handy.

September 3, 2012 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Bluee!! :)

Hi Ltc!! :)

Hi JenniB! :)

Re the disappearing and reappearing TOR - that was my fault.. and phew - had the full site open in another page, so I was able to rescue it.

September 3, 2012 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Glad you found the TOR. Just didn't want all that hard work to go for nothing.

Funny, Joe already ran up to HOH and told Ian about his slip with Dan. But, in Joe's version Dan "snuck" in room and pretended like he was Shane, just to get information from Joe.

I'm gonna have to go back and try to find that on flashback to see which version is the right one. But, if Dan had done it he would have owned up to Shane, Danielle, etc. He would have loved getting Joe.

September 3, 2012 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Carolyn, I thought we were going to play Hide-n-Go-Seek with the posts today! ☺ That would be fun!

September 3, 2012 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Jennib, had that happen to me last week. I tried everything -- I thought.

Hover over left bottom of screen below video on feeds. There is a speaker icon. It should be blue. If it's red/pink, click on it.

I didn't realize you could mute feeds there, but I did it!

September 3, 2012 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Hi Carolyn, Blue and everyone else who has been here before me or shows up after me.

It breaks my heart every time I see quacker #1 (Dan) and quacker #2 (Danielle) talking to Ian. I do think this is the perfect week for Frank to go because, regardless of how much he will try to put the blame on Ian, he will have to know that it all boils down to the big game move he and Jenn pulled off, a.k.a. Marcellas move of the season. Unfortunately, I think Ian would have been safer re-teaming with Frank and would have stood a decent chance of beating him in final 2.

After season 7 I eagerly awaited the next all-stars edition. But then they went and screwed things up with vets and newbies mixed together I think they need to take a couple seasons of all new people, applicants-not recruits, and then do an all-stars the right way.

I would have liked the opportunity to see Evel Dick play again, and Dr. Wil would be fun (if his face is able to move by then), but I don't want to see Dan, Boogie or Rachel. So what I would like is an all-stars with no one who has already won.

If we wanted to go way back, the original Danielle would be a good choice. Howie, Kaysar and Janelle together again would be a dream. But if we wanted to pick up where the other all stars left off I would suggest Dani Donato, Crazy James, although Natalie from season 9 drove me crazy she was a great player, Keesha, Memphis, Michelle and Renny, Russel (that one's for you Carolyn), Lane and Enzo, Dominic and Cassie. Ian and Jodi (only because she packed her bags and didn't even get to spend a night in the house).It's all personal for me. I chose people who were good competitors and good for entertainment. My last 2 choices are the reason I started thinking that I would like to see another all star edition. Jeff and Britney. I watched Jeff's interview with Brit after she got evicted and they were so perfect together-(not in a showmance kind of way.) They are both good players that would be a good pair because they would have athleticism and strategy covered. Personality wise, they are so in sync. They both have that self depracating sense of humor and they played off each other so well it was as if they had benn doing stand up together for years.

Needless to say, that is my wish list for a future season. If I can't have all stars where the ALL actually means something then I want them to go back to unknowns who understand the game and apply to play the game. No more facebook and you tube recruits. They need to stop scouting for 'types'. This is Big Brother, not America's Next Top Model.

September 3, 2012 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Hi again, I was so glad to see the comment from GaYToR in Leesa's report. He's a trooper in my eyes. Welcome home GaYToR!

September 3, 2012 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning Grendon! :)

Blue - hehe

Ltc - thank you! :)

September 3, 2012 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Trivia already. BB ain't playing around today.

September 3, 2012 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Grendon!

I love the way you think. Excellent ideas about All Stars, and also on a couple of seasons with just newbies. And real fans, not recruits.

I hereby 2nd your motion!

All agreed?

(also, Good Morning to you! ;) )

September 3, 2012 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Ditto that too Grendon and Blue. Hey Blue, you amy have missed my question to you last night with being sleepy, but I asked...

Did your photographer and make-up crew ever arrive? I'm still chomping at the bits to see you in your recently won T-shirt.

September 3, 2012 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

oops..just saw it flash by..I meant may not amy

September 3, 2012 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Jennib said...

@ltcmek, that was exactly the issue! GAH!

September 3, 2012 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good afternoon everyone. Wonder how many more versions of Joe's F up last night he is going to spin today! I've already heard four and counting. You know if his lips are moving he's lying. He needs to go next at the DE.

September 3, 2012 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

GaYToR!!!!! So glad you're safe!

September 3, 2012 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hey everyone :))

it's take a little break and get some fresh air time for me..

i'll see you back here in a bit..

September 3, 2012 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Totally agree grendon and blue!!

No recruits!! No freaking modeling/dating show! I kinda sorta get demographics of a sort...but don't force it (ie: gay man check gay woman check black person check pageant girl check older guy check nerd check etc) let it just happen...if u end up w all white all straight people from nebraska...ya ok u need to selectively randomly pick from some different apps...but u get what I mean? I real mix of APPLIED onlies from across the land...too many are/were from similar backgrounds/areas....more interesting in other seasons when people were dealing w very different cultures and belief systems...

Would love a vets season of non winners w some that u mentioned...I loved jani's whole alliance...would've loved to see more kaysar!! Good lookin' man fabulous person...

Would also love to see previous winners have a season! (not including all stars win...reg season only...A)this way boogie won't be included B)....that's all I got)

:0)
Altho all the real winners mocking him...mmmmm....might be worth it watching will dragging him around

September 3, 2012 at 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below