;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, September 3, 2012

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Monday and Happy Labor Day!!

Today in the Big Brother 14 house: PoV Ceremony!

If this is your 1st stop in to BBDish today, be sure to have a look at Lessa's Sunday Night Jam.. before you read another word. :-)  That'll carry you through 11:30pm BBT, and I'll be picking up the important, fun and funny bits from where Lessa left off.

While I dive into the flashback area of the live feeds to get the Overnight Report together, I'll be looking to  see if Frank made a play for safety late last night, or if Ian and Dan changed the existing plan for Dan to use the PoV on Jenn and Ian to put Joe up as the replacement.

While I get that figured out, I've got a few items of interest for you to look at:
If you need some non-BB retail therapy, here are my favorite go to spots for great deals: Find Today's Daily Deal on Your City's Best Things To Do at Groupon.com!  And..  my old fave: eBayDailyDeals.  Have fun!
 
Please refresh this post at around 5am bbt and every 30 or so minutes after that to see sections of the overnight report magically appear before your eyes.

The Overnight in a Nutshell: The PoV Ceremony Plan stands -  Dan will use the Veto on Jenn and Ian will put Joe up as the replacement.  In other interesting developments, Dan and Dani are doing a healthy amount of conspiring and giggling that they still have everyone, including Shane, snowed about how close they are.. Lastly, Danielle is arguably the safest person in the house.  Having built up her relationship with Jenn to the point of an F2 agreement, enjoying the protection of a season long F2 with Shane, and under the masterful protection of Dan.. And.. She's on no one's radar as a nom.

12:31a
While Dan and Ian play pool, Frank, Shane and Joe play with a ball, Jenn and Danielle engage in some female bonding.. and game talk..


Jenn's telling Danielle about her diverse group of friends..

Jenn: I'm so used to being around guys.. This is old hat.  Some of my female friends are like, You're a guy in a hot chick's body.  That's what guys do.. They're very simple creatures.
Dani: I know.  I'm used to it with my brother.  It just never fails to surprise me.
Jenn: hehehe.  so true..
Dani: And then I see the varying ages.. and it's still the same.
Jenn: I think it gets worse.  Look at this one.
Dani: Look at that one.  We're ALL out of our minds.  That's why we got put in this house.  But still, look at what we're living with..
Jenn: For how long now?
Dani: 2 months.. 60 days. Almost.
Jenn: Almost 60 days.  Day 59 is tomorrow..

Dani: How can they throw it that far?
Jenn: Testosterone.



Jenn: Frank's pretty bummed.
Dani: Why?
Jenn: He doesn't know what's going on..

From across the yard, we hear grunty boy noises..

Jenn:  Yeah, this is what we're dealing with.. and you're stuck with me too.
Dani: Oh, you're fine.
Jenn:  These guys.. and me. hehehehe..
Dani: I wouldn't trade you out for these guys..
Jenn: That's good to know.  I think we're each other's saving grace a bit..
Dani: Oh my gosh.. Understatement.. Understatement..
Jenn: I mean, like, if you weren't here, I'd frikkin'..
Dani: hehehe
Jenn: I'd f'in be like.. (Jenn mimes putting a gun to her head and pulling the trigger)




Dani:  (laughs) Oh my gosh.. If I was ever the only one in here with these fools, I'd be like Oh my God...
Jenn: Well, it could happen.. It could happen.  But.. we don't want that to happen.
Dani: No.  It's not gonna happen.
Jenn: Not gonna happen. It's not allowed.. hehehe
Dani: hehehe

Looking at the guys in the yard..


Dani: So simple..
Jenn: Oh yeah.
Dani:  There's only 3 things you have to do to make em happy..  and I'm talking completely happy.. Ready? 
Jenn: I'm ready.  Tell me.
Dani: You feed em..
Jenn: (counts point one on her hand)

Dani: You screw em..
Jenn: (light laughter)
Dani: ..and you lettem have the remote control.
Jenn: Yeah.
Dani: Wait.. I might be missin' one.  Feed em, screw em..
Jenn: Lettem think they're smart every once in a while.
** :-)

 And we're moving forward into the night..

12:45am BBT
Feed 1 and 2
After 2 months... just 5 minutes after Shane makes one in, drawing a round of applause and a comment of "He's just too good at sports" from Dan to Ian...

Frank nails it!  Nothing but net!  The crowd goes wild!


If you skip ahead to 1:06am, Frank nails it.. Again!  A couple minutes later, he heads inside for some water, and seeing Dan at the table...

1:07am
Feed 1 and 2
Dan and Frank

Frank: So what's the deal on tomorrow, Bubba?  Why don't you just use it on me?
Dan:  hehehe.. Yeah, that wont cause any problems.
Frank: They got me nervous in the DR.
Dan: Why?
**Skippy trigger finger, at your service.  He send us to fishies, and when feeds come back after a minute, Frank's in the bathroom, and Dan says to his mic..
 
Dan: Guys, messin' with the game, yo.

Frank returns and tells Dan about his victory in the yard.. They discuss the mechanics of the shots, then..



Frank: You're positive we got Danielle's vote though, right?
Dan: I feel pretty good about it.
Frank: That's what makes me nervous.
Dan: I know.. But what else are we gonna get?  Have you talked to her?
Frank: No.. I don't even know what to talk to her about.. Cuz I don't know what she knows..  My thing is.. If you did use it on me?  There's only gonna be 6 people left come Thursday..

**for about 20 minutes... and then there will be 5... but they don't know that.


Frank: ..Who cares who knows?
Dan: Yeah, but that puts a big ass bulls-eye on both of us. Which is the whole point  of us not..
Frank:  Nobody's gonna beat us.
Dan: Shit. They may not beat you.. They'll beat me.
Frank: They wont beat us.. I mean, cuz here's the thing.. I think he's gonna put up Joe no matter what, cuz he doesn't wanna ruffle any feathers.. and as long as we've got Danielle or Jenn here, even if they put both of us up, one of us can win veto, they can pull one of us off, and we'll have the votes.
**but he's not on your side, Frank. He's on his side.

Frank: I mean.. It's just something to think about.. They got me nervous in there.
Dan: Yeah..

 More to come...

1:15am
Feed 3 and 4
Frank, Shane and Joe

Rehashing the PoV Comp...



...leads to rehashing the night...
Frank: What a night.. I hit 2 of em with 4 beers in me.
Joe: That's probably why you hittem.
Frank: It is.
Shane: Exactly.
Joe I can't do it.
Frank: It was fun.

...leads to talk about the PoV Ceremony to come..

Joe: Veto at 11..
Shane: ..ish.  I don't think it's gonna be used. 
Joe: What?
Shane: I heard it's not gonna be used. But who knows. 

Ian comes outside.

Joe: Big E! Don't play with your microphone.  What were you really playing with?
Ian: That was last night.

After a minute of chatter, Ian goes back inside...

Frank: So you heard it's not gonna be used.
Shane: I don't think it is.  I don't know.
Frank: Yeah.
Shane: But I heard.. That's what Ian said yesterday.  I haven't talked to him since.  And I don't know what Dan's plannin' on doin'.
Frank: He's so cryptic. 

All agree.

Shane: Especially with even the corn on the last one.. Holding it off to the side.
Joe: I talked to him tonight. He wouldn't tell me.
Shane: Yeah.
Joe: He just said he wanted protection.
Shane: Hm!
Frank: Yeah.

Shane: I mean the only reason why I think  he might.. for any reason.. is because Jenn used it on him last week.
Frank: Yeah.
Shane: SO he might need to pay her back, but.. I don't know.  I didn't think it was gonna be used last week, but look what happens.

Joe: So it's pretty much an open case tomorrow.
Shane: Pretty much.  We just gotta make sure we can all meet together..
Joe: See what happens.
Shane: ..after and see what works.
Frank: Yeah.
Shane: He didn't say whether I was safe or not as a replacement nom, but he at least guaranteed my safety for noms.
Frank: Oh, really?
**no, not really. Ian guaranteed Shane and Danielle safety from Noms and Replacements for Shane dropping during the HoH Comp.
Shane: I said, dide, if I drop, am I safe, and he said yeah, but he never said nothin' about bein' backdoored.
Frank: Yeah.
Shane: So I said am I gonna be a replacement nom, and this was yesterday, like early, and he was like, I can't tell you if you're safe, or I can't tell you if you're not..

**I wonder if and how loud Frank's b.s.-o-meter is ringing right now..

Frank: Interesting.
Joe: He told me I'm goin' up.  
Shane: He told you?
Frank: Yesterday?
Joe: Yup.
Shane: If it's used?
Joe: He said, "If it's used, you're (I'm) goin' up."
Shane: See, he didn't tell me.

Joe: He said, "You're just in a position.. You're the only person I can put up." I'm like.. ok.

This conversation is ongoing, if you'd like to watch the rest on flashback, select, camera 3 or 4 at 1:18am..  Basically, it's just Shane snowing Joe and Frank on behalf of the reformed Quack Pack..

CUT TO:
1:30am
Ian's upstairs rocking in the HoH bed.. Shane and Danielle are on the bathroom couch.. Dan's showering.. Frank and Joe are brushing their teeth..

F2
Dan:  Can I ask you guys a personal question? Guys.  What have you been doing to keep the grass at bay?

**I thought this was code for something else, but it turns out Dan's talking about pubic manscaping.

Frank: I don't worry about it.
Joe: Shave.
Dan: With what though?
Joe: A razor.
Frank: Um. I used Shane's beard trimmer.
Danielle: hehehe
Shane: It works.  That's the best way to do it.

Joe: What the hell's on your face?
Danielle: What do you think's all over my face?  It's a mask.  I just didn't wanna put it all over my face..

Frank: I usually stay pretty bushy, if you wanna be honest.
**This is so much more information and unshakeable imagery than I needed right this minute. 
Dan: You bein' serious?
Frank: Yeah.
Dan: bleh
Frank: Who cares, man?!
Joe: Yeah, I like a little fern bush.. ha!
Shane: Fern bush?
**ok, seriously, if I have to sit here getting nauseous describing the pubes of every guy in the house, someone needs to hit the tip jar, pronto! I need to buy some mouthwash, cuz I just threw up in my mouth.

Joe: You don't have to have like a mountain there.. Mountain top.. peak..

Frank leans over to spit out his toothpaste, but it looks like he's checking to see what his pubes look like..


Frank: I would trim it up once every few months anyways..  So I just trimmed it up a little bit before I came in, and it's good to go.
Dan: That's the 1st thing I'm doin' when I get outta here.

Joe says goodnight, Shane says he'll be headed there soon..

Frank: I mean, nobody's seein' it right now.  I don't know why you gotta worry about it.
Dan: I gotta see it.
Shane: Exactly.
Frank: Is it in the way when you go to the bathroom?  Is it that bushy?
Dan: No.. It's just not what I'm used to.
Frank: How much do you usually shave it down?
Shane: Enough.
Dan: (silence)
Frank: You brought up the conversation, so you gotta answer the question.
Shane: True.
Dan: Uh..  Like the Red Sox infield.
Danielle: hahaha!
Frank: Like really, really short??
Shane: hahaha.. The Red Sox infield.

Frank: Look.. God made us grow hair down there, so I just like to let it go.
Dan: Some people like brussel sprouts..


Dan: I don't like brussel sprouts. Some people like body hair, I don't like body hair.
Shane: You don't really have any body hair..
Frank: He shaves.  That surprises me about you.

Shane: I know.. I gotta nair my chest and stomach again.

CUT TO:
2:07am

The Sunday night meeting of the Quackpack shall now come to order... Here's the brief synopsis and all that truly matters..


Ian: So tomorrow, you're gonna use it on Jenn?
Dan: Yeah.  Everyone's cool with that, right?
Ian: (nods and smiles)
Shane: Definitely cool with it. Frank's not gonna be.
Ian: He had a chance.  A fair chance (at the PoV).
Shane: Oh absolutely. It's not like we even backdoored him.
Ian: I mean, it took me personally 2 tries..
Shane: Me too.  What're you gonna say?  Jenn, you used it on me last week?
Dan: Yeah, I'll have something.
Ian: Did you find out who she would nominate?
Dan: No.  She's very tight-lipped.
**No, she's not, actually. She'd nominate you, Ian, and she'd nominate Shane.
Shane: She wouldn't say it?
Dan: Yeah.. I didn't wanna press too hard either.
Shane: But you think you got some influence on her?
Ian: You gotta get her to put Joe up.
Danielle: She'll put you and Joe up.
Ian: You sure?
Danielle: mm hmm

Ian: If we can get the floaters (Jenn and Joe) to go at each other, and one of them gets HoH, can you imagine?  I mean.. At this stage.. It's..

Shane: The shiznit.
Ian: I mean.. There's no such thing as safety at this point.
Dan/Shane: yeah
Ian: We would send the floater out, completely unexpected to them.. They'd be like, "What?" And then.. Alright.. Now time for the HoH Comp.. Jenn, as outgoing HoH, you're ineligible to compete.. and it's just the 4 of us..
Shane: hehehe
Ian: In the f'in A/B booths.. not givin' a f*ck.

**Ian, my dear.. There are 2 problems with your theory, and 1 way to solve them.  YOU have to "give a f*ck."  Dan, Danielle and Shane have a final 3 agreement.  If the Quack Pack makes it intact past the double eviction on Thursday, YOU are going to have to win that F4 HoH when it comes along.  Otherwise, you're the likeliest out.  They're all afraid of you for the Final 3 HoH.


There is a bit more game talk Sunday night, but it doesn't effect the outcome of this week, so... this concludes the Overnight Report.










Permalink







32 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good Morning FellowBBDishers,

Wanted to pop in first before I read Lessa's and your posts..

I have a horrible sore throat and headache so may not be around much today...so I will thank you both for the great pics, great posts, and all the giggles..:):)

Hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday..

Pamm

September 3, 2012 at 5:35 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Pamm! :) I hope you're feeling much better soon!

September 3, 2012 at 5:45 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Good morning Caro, Goddess of the Dish. You have us so spoiled...I was not expecting the always phenemenol TOR so early on a holiday. Thank you! I feel bad that I haven't hit the tip jar yet (have had about $2k in vet bills since May), but I can tell you I will be hitting it on 9/14. :)

I plan on taking it easy today. I've come down with a cold or sinus infection. Not sure which one it is yet.

I really hope Danielle is not in the F3. I'd love to see her exit the BB house right after Frank this week, though I think that is highly unlikely. A girl can dream!

I hope everyone enjoys the Labor Day holiday.

September 3, 2012 at 5:46 AM  
Blogger KLeo88 said...

Good Morning All!!

Happy Labor Day USA!!

Ahh, I see Frank is still in the mist, he has no clue he is being played.
It is funny how one person leaving can really change the dynamic of the house. It's been a little boring since Britney left. She truly did liven up the feeds and BBAD.

Looking forward to the double eviction this week.

As always,  this site!!

Thanks for making my mornings Bright!!

September 3, 2012 at 5:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Cindi! :) Thank you very much! Funny.. I feel like TOR is late, because I didn't wake up to do it live.. and instead I'm doing it via flashbacks.. :0)

Good Morning, KLeo! :) Thank you!!


Happy Labor Day, USA!!

September 3, 2012 at 6:17 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Good morning!

September 3, 2012 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Zany!! :0)

September 3, 2012 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Good Morning and Happy Labor Day!

I am so excited for this weeks 2x eviction but first todays POV ceremony.

Feel better Pamm ad Cindi!

September 3, 2012 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger Joni said...

Love it!!

September 3, 2012 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger Joni said...

LOve it!! BBAD was hopping ish last night. Frank looked
So bummed tho. :(. Poor guy doesn't see the steam roller. Can he avoid yet another eviction?? :)

September 3, 2012 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

I am travelling so I missed the viewing party last night but have been catching up this morning.

Is the plan that Dan will use the POV and who will go up as replacement?

If they don't get Frank this week, I think he runs the table to the end of the game. He will trust no one and go all out. His two HOH's to sit out will be all in one night. He will be all about the POV.

Feel better to all who seem to have caught a bug.

Have a nice day Carolyn.

September 3, 2012 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Good morning Carolyn-

Just an fyi, my husband and I use the same Paypal account so when I hit the tip jar his name shows up. I noticed this when I first hit it but never said anything. However, I plan on hitting it again and just want you to know it will be from SusanN, not PatrickN.

* I just want you to know how much I "preash" all your hard work!

September 3, 2012 at 7:02 AM  
Blogger BBOB said...

Poor Frank, there might be a record on how many times people have gone back on their word with him. Can't win the game yourself I guess.
Frank, Dan, Ian and Shane are the only ones that deserve to be in a final 4, shame Danielle, Joe or Jenn may work themselves in there...

September 3, 2012 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...




Good morning, Laura!! :)

Good morning, Joni! :)

Good morning, CurlerCHick! :) :) The plan is for Dan to use it on Jenn and Ian to put Joe up as the replacement.

Good morning, Susan :) THank you very much!! :)






September 3, 2012 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, BBOB :)

September 3, 2012 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Good Morning, Garolyn!!!!

Good Morning, Dishers!

Happy Labor Day!

I gotta start off with something from Lessa's Late Night.

Dani: Yeah, and she kept touching my teeth, and I'm like they're real!

She was referring to Jodi. Jodi has addressed this lie of Danielle's. She has also addressed a second lie of Danielle's - about her using the race card.

Jodi is a little ticked about those lies. She has vehemently denied using the race card, saying race is a serious issue and she absolutely did no such thing.

Jodi has also emphatically stated she did not touch Danielle's teeth, saying - who touches someone else's teeth? eww!

I don't know if Jodi will bring it up with Danielle at finale or the wrap party, but one can tell Jodi isn't amused.

It makes no sense to me why Danielle would tell these petty little lies about someone who was in the house only one day.

September 3, 2012 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Cindi, Pammela, hope you feel better soon!!!

September 3, 2012 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

hehehehehehe

Poor Carolyn, transcribing the 'bush' conversation.

Would everyone like to know what I do? You would? Why, thanks for asking!

I'd be delighted to tell you!


NOT!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe

September 3, 2012 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Happy Labor Day Caro. Before I jump into what the critters are up to I just wanted to tell you about my fantastic trip to Miami via HGTV Urban Oasis I've just watched..tried to wave to you as the boat trip passed by. I'm so jealous now that I'm no longer on Anna Maria Island, but stuck inland with trees, rivers and cows as the view when driving around town. Only good part is small town (pop. 2050) means no traffic and 30 miles inland from the Gulf so hurricanes are not as damaging.
On with the overnite thanks to you.

September 3, 2012 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Good morning everyone!

I have to admit that I had hoped to like Danielle since she is from Tuscaloosa, where I also live. Even though she gets on my last nerve, I do think she has played a decent game. She has made game moves, won comps, built relationships, made alliances, and kept her mouth shut when she needed to. I am impressed with how she has three different final three agreements and has all three of them convinced that she is with them. I missed the "say something nice about Danielle" day, so this is mine! Even though everyone who watches the feeds has had it with her, somehow she has managed to be likable to most of the other HG's.

September 3, 2012 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Happy Labor Day, USA!!! :0)

Good morning, Christy in AL! :0)

Good morning, Tripl! :) Happy Labor Day! :) hehehe re hgtv..

Hi Blueeee :) Thank you for feeling my pain on that one.. good lord..

September 3, 2012 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

OK.. it's 8:10am in the BB house.. While they're still sleeping, I'm gonna get off my tush/spine for a bit..

I'm housesitting for a friend for the next 2 weeks, and her deskchairs ALL suck. The great irony - she's a chiropractor. Good grief.

September 3, 2012 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Happy Labor Day!

Morning Carolyn, everyone

I saw the F3 deal making with Dan, Danielle and Shane last night and thought, well that's a rap don't need to know no more. Of course with Dan saying on the show last night he would cut anyone's throat who really knows. If numbers don't go the right way Dan is going to bail on those two.

I have a feeling, if they are F3, Danielle will win final HOH and have to make the decision. Not really sure who she would pick.

Have I mentioned how much it's not fun watching them since Britney left. Just sayin'

Have a wonderful day everyone :)

September 3, 2012 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger nancyk89 said...

Why don't you think dani.does not derseve it she won that endurance when quack pack needed it she has played every side of the house...I sorry her voice gets on my nerves but I think she playing a better game then shane....

September 3, 2012 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

House behavior yesterday backs the F3 Shane/Dan/Dani thoughts Carolyn.

The three were cleaning house for 45 minutes while Ian was walking around his HOH 'thinking'. He could see them working.

Of course Jenn was sleeping along with Joe and Frank.

Those three are close but Dan takes Dani to F2 where he wins.
Shane takes Dani, he loses.

Ian wins against them all should he make it to that spot.

Thank you for the updates Carolyn!

September 3, 2012 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

My bb was ousted by the mda telethon yesterday. Does anyone have a direct link to the cbs video? I can't find it on my tablet.

September 3, 2012 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Michigan Man :)

Good morning, Nancy :)

Good morning, Mike :)


Happy Labor Day!! :)

September 3, 2012 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Hey all!

Pardon for stating the obvious but Jenncity is totally BB14's Adam Poch, no? Total heavy metal floater. I wouldn't be surprise if she fesses up to being obsessed with Shannon Doherty and cosmopolitans, lol!

September 3, 2012 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Hi carolyn! Thx so much for all ur hard work...pube transcribing blech! We all have em and we all deal w em...(big surprise the farter and cheater would also have a wild freaky bush...he's so considerate! Lol) I find it hard to pity frank or to even muster any positive feelings...he's great to look at (minus the 'do...the pics of him w shorter hair make him look way less douchey) at least body wise. I used to think waaay back he had a decent personality and liked his laid back southern drawl...now he's a dick...which he always was but now we can see it. Many have warned him...so can't say he didn't know...that his mouth and temper will be his downfall and cause for embarrassment after all is said n done.
Janelle has been gone for ages and he's getting his panties in a knot (granted they are probably knotted around a clump of long tangled pubes that are tugging in an eye watering way somewhere deep and sensitive) about some comments she may or may not have made (joe and danielle are the sources for pete's sake!) and instead of saying hey i'll wait and see for myself he gets all pissed and loud about it( another helpful warning from dan goes unheeded)! No america's vote for u!
Ugggg! Won't miss him! Nope!
Man, I miss brit...a married woman who frank most definitely hit on! Btw...just saying...:0)

September 3, 2012 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMGoodness you poor thing Carolyn... that was a great TMI convo between the guys.

in the pic of Dani, I can almost hear her thoughts... ewww soo gross why am I sitting here??

September 3, 2012 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi!!! :))

New top post!!

ClickMe

September 3, 2012 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for the shout out! Big hugs!

September 3, 2012 at 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below