;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Saturday Afternoon in the BB14 House

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!!  The HGs are waiting on the PoV Comp to start and so are we!! In the meantime, a select group of HGs are making us laugh, so it's worth the wait.

As we rejoin our critters at 1pm BBT, Jenn, Danielle, Dan and Frank are giggling in the Storage Room about potential showmances.. Frank admits he wanted one with Kara, as did Boogie.. They ask Jenn if anything ever happened with Ashley, and Jenn responds, "I don't kiss and tell."

1:07pm
Then they tell Danielle that "Doin' the Duggie" means giving head..





Frank: DId you hear that Joe?  I'm almost positive that the lyrics of that song.. What they're actually talking abou tis "teach me how to give a blow job."
Danielle: Joe, I didn't know that!

They think about the lyrics..

Jenn: I think you might be right.. Oh well, what're you gonna do?
Danielle: Joe just got a full crash course.

10:10pm
Frank: So we've had a couple of little showmances in the house..
Dan: Jenmances..
Frank: Were you not in the room, Dan?  Dan's like what?? Did you, Jenn?
Danielle: The makeout?  And pecks before bed?
Frank: We always hid it below a pillow..

Dan: What about Shane and Danielle?
Danielle: What about it?  There's nothing.
Frank: One morning,  I was up early.. and I saw Danielle coming out of HoH.. She tried to play it off..
Dan: Overnightmance..
Danielle: But what is there to talk about?
Dan: Sneaking down from the HoH Room at 6am?
Danielle: It was 9am.. The only 2 kisses we've had have been in front of the whole house..

If you're missing this live, it's a funny flashback..Then they move on the the fart that almost ended Frank's BB14 life...

Dan: What were you thinkin' when you let it fly?
Jenn: Dude, I flew outta bed so fast.. She's like
Frank: My stomach was upset.. I was in bed.. I didn't wanna get outta bed.. I didn't think it was gonna be that loud.. I almost went home because of my flatulent butt.
Jenn: I was soooo pissed.. and then Boogie didn't wake up.. I was so mad.
Danielle: You went off on Boogie too.
Frank: Mike.  He said F waking up for this shit.. 

Frank: I tried to apologize, and you were just like, leave me alone, Frank. I'm gonna go outside, blay some baggo and hit on Janelle.. Janelle.. Hatin' on me.
Jenn: Janelle..
Danielle: (murmurs)
Frank: What?  What were you gonna say?
Danielle: I really thought you liked her..
Frank: No.
Danielle: And then when she made you Frank cookies..
Frank: Exactly!  I dodn't make her cookies.  I didn't cook her sh*t.
Danielle: Good times.
Jenn: Great times.
Danielle: I remember when I got the cake in her face though..
Frank: Makin' me look like a homewrecker on tv..
Danielle: I remember when Janelle started that food fight and Mike got so pissed.
Frank: Mike said she mainly did that because Britney was getting all the attention from her rappin..
Danielle: The last person I thought would be in love with eminem.. when I met her.

1:21pm
Frank: Gah.. We've been locked down too much lately..
Dan: Despite all my rage, I'm still a rat in a cage.
Danielle: You're a what?
Frank: It's a Smashing Pumpkins song.. 

1:25pm
Frank: Gah, I wish they would tell us what time this comp is gonna be!
**you n me both, Bubba.
Danielle: Why did we have to pick players last night?

1:28pm
Danielle and Jenn head into the Kicks Room.. The camera op gets cute..







1:30pm
Kicks Room
Shane and Danielle

Danielle: Frank was tellin' us all about his showmance with Ashley.. They kissed all the time.. And other stuff.
Shane: Seriously??
Danielle: Then about Janelle..
Shane: I could never date someone like her.. $700 shoes? No way.

Danielle: Why do ya'll sleep on top of the covers?
Shane: The point of touching another dude while you're sleepin' freaks me out.  I either do this, separate blankets, or put a body pillow between us.
Danielle: Britney always wanted to cuddle.
Shane: Girls I could care less, but guys are gross.
Danielle: You're funny.
Shane: They are.
**mmmkay.

2pm BBT - Ladies and gentlemen, we have hit a lull.. Dear BB, Now would be an excellent time to start the PoV Comp.  Thank you.

2:09pm  Trivia!  I love it when BB listens to a simple request. :) PoV Comp Time!!!






Permalink







19 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

"Danielle: Why do ya'll sleep on top of the covers?
Shane: The point of touching another dude while you're sleepin' freaks me out. I either do this, separate blankets, or put a body pillow between us.
Danielle: Britney always wanted to cuddle.
Shane: Girls I could care less, but guys are gross.
Danielle: You're funny.
Shane: They are.
**mmmkay."

Me think the boy doth protest too much. ;)

Good Afternoon, Miss Carolyn!

Afternoon Happy Happy Dishers!

Let's get this PoV under way, boys and girls.

September 1, 2012 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Carolyn, left you an ebay special on twitter. teehee

September 1, 2012 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Krystal_Danielle said...

Thank you so much for doing this blog. <3. I appreciate it very much. <3<3.


P.S. Please post if/whenever Jenn and Danielle cuddle or anything together please. <3<3. :).

September 1, 2012 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

*ahem*

September 1, 2012 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe - Hi Blueeee!! :0)


Hi Krystal :) You're probably going to have to wait til Shane gets another HoH for that to happen. Just so ya know..

September 1, 2012 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Hi Goddess of the Dish!!! I think I may be caught up finally ... I didn't even know that Ian had a Pandora's box ... so, Frank will win the POV and take himself down and up will go????

September 1, 2012 at 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dream week: Jenn and Dani party of 2 in the jury house

September 1, 2012 at 2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morph! Morph! Morph!

September 1, 2012 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hello Carolyn, everyone

Just a quick pop in between jobs. Finally done with 11, 12 hr. days after tonight :) I finally got to watch Thursday's show as well. Very sad that Britney is out. Happy that Ian is HOH.

Going to read all and get caught up at work tonight.

Brit's interview with Jeff is hilarious LOL

Have a great night all and Happy Labor Day :)

September 1, 2012 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hi, Michigan Man! You're working way too hard. We need more of you here on the Dish! Glad to see ya, though!

September 1, 2012 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Hi MichiganMan!! :0) I'm so happy to see you, if only for a quick check in! :0)

Hi Steph :)

Hi RobTan! :)


Look out for a new top post in about an hour or so...

The PoV Comp is underway!

September 1, 2012 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I miss Grendon! Haven't seen her. Hope all is well with her.

Grendon, if you're lurking around, hello to you. Miss ya!

September 1, 2012 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Carolyn, don't get got this time with your own NTP. If you do it twice in the same day, I'll never let you live it down. HAHAHAHA!

*cause I'm a lil stinker*

September 1, 2012 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blue :) ya little stinker. :) Wouldn't have it any other way!

September 1, 2012 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Not entirely sure, yet, but the way I'm interpreting some tweets on Twitter, it sounds like Adam from BB13 and his girlfriend Fara are officially engaged to wed.

September 1, 2012 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

hehehe

We're you trying to get confirmation, too?

Congrats to them!

September 1, 2012 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

Good afternoon all!!!! Thanks dish ladies! @blue- coming from a woman who has "dated" a lot of men who ended up liking Men-- I agree :-)

September 1, 2012 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger tama said...

omg, the shirt dani had on last night. Really? can the girl get any lower and desparate than she already is for attention? #1 she had never wore anything so revelling when all the girly girls were in the house. now that it's all men and Jenn she puts her self on display like that? she loved every bit of attention she got from wearing that top even from pervert Joe! She can never talk to anyone and look them in the eye because she is constantley looking at her reflection in the mirror, when she does talk with someone. i am suprised none of the other h.g's haven't said anything about that to her or to the other HG's. i think it's totally rude. i thought Brit was going to bring it up a time or two, but i guess she chickened out because Danielle can't handle critisisim at all. As for Dan throwing her under the bus to Ian, he needs to and so do others because if she gets in the F2 she will win unfortunnantly. my vote for Americas player was going to be for Ian, but now it's to the one that gets her evicted or tells her what an extreamly self-centered, rude, lying, desperate want to be Shane's (or any man's) girlfriend that she is.

September 1, 2012 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok.. i tried my shower trick to see if it would work just before we hit the 2 hour mark..

looks like my force-the-feeds-back-on-by-bathing mojo is gone..

alas..

September 1, 2012 at 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below