;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, September 3, 2012

Big Brother 14: PoV Ceremony Spoiler

The feeds cut to trivia at 10:48am, indicating the start of the PoV Ceremony.  Anything but Dan using the PoV on Jenn and putting Joe up as a replacement would be a shocker.  Still, we'll give you definite confirmation on this just as soon as the live feeds come back up.

If you need to get caught up on the day's prior events,  please have a look at these posts:
Please refresh this post periodically for details.  Also, please follow us on twitter: @BigBrotherDish -- lots of updating and fun happen there, exclusively. :-)

11:35am
Feeds are back!! As expected, Dan used the PoV on Jenn, and Ian put Joe up on the block as the replacement.  As we rejoin our critters, Frank is already asking Shane for his vote in the Arcade Room..


Jenn and Dan are connecting outside, and although we don't see them, Frank tells us a very unhappy Joe is upstairs in HoH with Ian.. 

Frank: I tried to get him to take me off with my speech, so it wouldn't be us up against each other.
Joe: F'er's pure Satan.. and he hides behind the bible.  I can't stand people like that.
**ah.. the f'er in question must be Dan. I wasn't sure.

Shane: He already asked for my vote in the arcade.. He thinks he's got Jenn and Dan already..
Dani: He cornered me in the bathroom last night.. all this intense flirting.. "He's like, Are you and Shane doing ok now?  You know if I stay I can get him out.. "  I'm just like, over it.  Hes like, I'm a girl and I'm an emotional being.  He's like, I really wanna work, just me and you.

11:45am
Dan tells Jenn and Frank about Joe's faux pas last night.. Meanwhile, outside, Joe's approaching Danielle for her vote already.  And spinning what happened with Dan last night.


Danielle: I'm not telling anyone my vote this week.
Joe: Well, Dan definitely aint gonna vote for me..
Danielle: I don't know about that..
Joe: His whole insinuation was, would I put you two up?  And I think, he got mad because I wouldn't say I'd put you two up.. 

Danielle persists with the ruse that she and Dan are no more.. Joe buys it.

Dani: You know you have mine and Shane's.. But if Frank asks you, tell him I said I'm not saying.
Joe: He already told me yesterday, "Well, I've got Jenn 100%, and you've probably got Shane." That would be wild if Dan voted to keep Frank.. He's trying to get a partner.  He knows he can't get me.. or you..
Danielle: It's alright.  Don't worry about it.  Me and Shane got you.
Joe: Don't be mad, but I'm not gonna talk to Dan for a while.
Dani: Why would I care? And no matter how confident Frank is that he has my vote, he's lost his mind. He cornered me in the bathroom again last night.  There's nothing on this earth that Frank can offer me that would make me wanna keep him here.

11:57am


Frank: 10 nominations between the 2 of us..
Ian: This is the week 3 replay.. Reset, Replay.. So weird.
Frank: Ya think.. If it came down to a tie, you would keep me?
Ian: I'd have to marinate on it..  I never really promised Shane or Danielle who I'd send out..
Frank: if you break the tie in my favor, Jenn wont put you up..
Ian: True, true.. That's an interesting point.
Frank: If you got my back, she'd get your back.  I'm not gonna throw out the idea that I can't get the votes.. I would think Dan's vote is not gonna go in my favor, but he does not wants a floater to win this game...
Ian: I don't either.
Frank: I just don't know about Danielle's vote.. I just feel like she's gonna want the ok from Shane or Dan..
Ian: She probably doesn't wanna force a tie.. Sounds like you got your work cut out for you.. You know if it was a tie between you and Jenn, I probably woulda sent her packing.. 
Frank: Just marinate.. I'm gonna get in the pool.

Frank gets off the Hammock..

Ian: It's kinda weird.  Usually the HoH is lame duck, but I feel like I might actually have to do something.
Frank: you might have to..





12:01pm
Bathroom
Shane: What up, Dani?  I gotta nair my stomach.  I might go back to bed.
Danielle: Come outside.. 

12:03
Shane goes in to whisper with Dan about who's on Jenn's hypothetical target list for next week..
Jenn connect with Danielle..
Jenn: We have to stick together.
Dani: Duhhhh

12:08pm
Joe, Danielle and Shane are out back on the couches.
Frank's in the pool.. 
Dan's holding court in the Arcade Room, allowing people each HG to come to him individually in there, enjoy the whisper fest  and spin a new web.. Currently, that's Jenn. 

Jenn: We gotta get Joe out.  Frank's gotta stay.  My thing is, I really wanna get Ian out, and he knows I'm out for bloooooood.

**I gotta take a break.. Please mind the critters for me a while??








Permalink







46 Comments:

Blogger Meredith S said...

Hi Carolyn!!! I so sope Dan DOES NOT use the veto and they vote Frank out..Hope your enjoying some of your labor bady ladies:)

September 3, 2012 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Not any real doubt, but he used it and Joe is on the block.

Bye, bye Frank ... but it's only Monday!

September 3, 2012 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

No Joe, he told everyone in the house EXCEPT YOU he was going to use it.

Get a clue!!!

September 3, 2012 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

JennCity saved by Father Dan.

No surprises.

September 3, 2012 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG,,,I really hope Frank goes,,,,

September 3, 2012 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger breyedgrl55 said...

Can some one please clear up for me, is Thursday a DE? Thanks in advance.

September 3, 2012 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

OMG, either Joe has a bad memory or his story had changed with the repeat to Dani. I'd still like to see Frank leave, but Joe has to go on Thurs too.

September 3, 2012 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger ~Tanya~ said...

Ok so far operation out frank is working...let's hope they really vote him out and someone like Joe gets HOH and Puts Dan and Ian up and evict Dan.

September 3, 2012 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Hi Carolyn and BBDishers, no surprise - I was sure Dan would take Jenn off the block. Now the only thing we won't know 'til later is if Joe or Frank goes out. I have a gut feeling it will be Joe..

September 3, 2012 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Shane and Joe are talking about Shane's job as a beer and wine rep. Shane said he meets the trucks at the accounts and puts the stock away.

Joe said, that isn't the way it works in his town. He lives in Schereville, IN. I used to live in Merrilville, IN, and was Asst. Mgr. for Wal-Mart in Hobart which is right next to Schereville and Merrriville and I also re-modeled the Wal-Mart in Schereville.

The way Shane explained how it works is accurate. Joe is wrong. The beer, wine, liquor companies drop off the product, and the sales reps show up and stock it on the shelves and do the ordering.

September 3, 2012 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

I'm hoping Dan follows Frank right out the door on DE. Not likely but a girl can hope.

September 3, 2012 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Blue, so is this breaking news that Joe got something wrong? Mr. Knows.All.About.Every.Subject.On.The.Earth??? Our Joe? Kinda like black olives are just damaged green olives that some marketing guy figured out how to chemically alter to a black color so he could charge more for them Joe?

Surely you are mistaken Blue ... not Joe!

September 3, 2012 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Joe is our only chance for entertainment! He cannot go! I don't want him to win...just give us a couple of weeks...I'm sure he has a few more stories! ;-)

Happy Labor Day, US Dishers!

Happy Monday everyone else!

Thanks Lessa and Carolyn for the terrific updates!

Does anyone think that Ian is going to figure out what Dan is up to?

September 3, 2012 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Who would vote out Dan?

September 3, 2012 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Me too!

September 3, 2012 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Me too!

September 3, 2012 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I thought Shane was a house flipper.

September 3, 2012 at 12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good afternoon Dishers! Dan did just what I expected, no surprises there. And I have a feeling votes may come down to a tie on Thursday, forcing Ian to make the decision. At this point, I really couldn't say what I think he would do. On the one hand, he gets his revenge & sends Frank packing. This also removes a huge threat in comps. But on the other hand, he gets rid of someone he hasn't liked all summer. Also, more often than not, Joe tells lies like he's got a deal with BB to make $$ for every one he tells. I think it's more likely that Ian would evict Frank, but you never know what's going on in that brain of his.

September 3, 2012 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Joni said...

I think that the 9 lives of Frank still exist. He's gonna avoid yet another elimination!!

September 3, 2012 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there, im new here and i need to say a big Thank You! to all the dedicated people who run this site. Carolyn and Lessa are the two names i see mainly but please let me know if there are more. I have been a bb fan since the first season when i was maybe 13. but up untill this year i havent seen the bbad or the feeds or the websites dedicated to bb. It makes everything realer. and i feel like a small part i am in the show. as silly as that sounds. i watch the bbad before i fall asleep and then read the overnight report and morning reports right after i wake up. it is great so again thank you!!

Michelle W

September 3, 2012 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

2:45 bb time: Jenn and Frank talking about how stupid everyone's playing the game and how much smarter they are. I can't wait until Thursday!!

September 3, 2012 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

So who do you think the 2nd eviction will be on Thur?. It is such a toss up depending on who wins HOH. If Jenn wins I really have no clue. For that matter who will Dan put up?. please let Joe go.

September 3, 2012 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

itcmek,


HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Too funny, you! ☺

September 3, 2012 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hi, Michelle Wallace!

Welcome to the greatest blog and friendliest community on the internet!

September 3, 2012 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

well jenn just said Ian and Shane, interesting.

September 3, 2012 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

By the time Dan finishes playing with the flag Labor day will be over

September 3, 2012 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Poor clueless Frank, best BB player ever :P

Say hi to Britney.

September 3, 2012 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I think Dan's plans are to take Jenn to F2. She may just beat him with votes.
Frank
Ashley
Brit
Joe
His best bet would be to take Joe but he doesn't have anything with Joe and I don't think he will be able to gain Joe.

I think once folks are in the jury they will get talking about Dan's game, especially Brit and Frank and Dan won get the votes he expects.

September 3, 2012 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Dan seems to have Labor Day confused with Memorial Day. Not the say this isn't a day of celebrating America but it's not a day of celebrating the troops exactly. It's a day to celebrate collective bargaining and unions and a end to child labor.

September 3, 2012 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Now BB has to clean up the back yard because of Dan, who would've guess {eye roll)

September 3, 2012 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi everyone! :0) I'm not being completely labor day lazy.. I am tweeting.. :)

Hope you're following me there: @bigbrotherdish

If a brawl breaks out, or Frank suddenly cracks the code to staying, I'll start transcribing.

September 3, 2012 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

No worries Carolyn, I'm following you on Twitter.

I thought they were locked down but there's Jenn, is she asleep?

September 3, 2012 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

quick lockdown, just to vacuum up the broken planter, i guess.

Thanks. :)

---I'm gonna go for a little swim..

September 3, 2012 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Hope Jenn is right behind Frank. For some reason her loyality is still to him. She forgets who saves her. Ian should of made a deal with Jenn. Ian is trusting the QP way to much. I hope Ian survives the DE.

So after all this time Dani tells Shane that she is a nurse. Shane is so dumb. Hes like ok no problem---hay Shane--the woman is the biggest liar in the house.

September 3, 2012 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Geez, Carolyn! You act like it's Labor Day or something! ☺

Happy Labor Day, Everyone!!!!!

Don't forget to thank a mom! ;)

September 3, 2012 at 3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Labor Day Everyone! It's a dreary one up here in Philly where Isaac's remants has finally made it up here. Hopefully it will stop messing with ppl so enough.

September 3, 2012 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

Hi bbdishers - especially GaYtor!
How does the DE differ from the Fast Forward ?

September 3, 2012 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

Back again. I just switched over to the live feeds, listening to Joe and Ian. Where is my bs shovel? ? Please vote Joe out and take Napolean down. He is getting on my nerves! What, he can seek revenge for Brit bit Frank can't for Mike and Ashley?

By the way, when they were talking about how good Boogie looks for his age, last night... Did they forget that his best friend is a freaking plastic surgeon?!

September 3, 2012 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Chella, I'm just west of you. Lousy "last day of summer" wasn't it? At least we have The Dish!

September 3, 2012 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger nancyk89 said...

Where the flashback on this conversation

September 3, 2012 at 6:10 PM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

I actually love that Caro has checked out with me. Nothing to watch or transcribe because the fix is in. I'm so disappointed with this season. Ready for the finale!

September 3, 2012 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i'm here.. there just hasn't been anything to transcribe for hours..

but now that i'm going to bed soon, they'll doubtless perk up.

September 3, 2012 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger Hodge said...

By the way dawn, its labor day in Canada too :-)

September 3, 2012 at 8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely Nancy. And I start up my classes again tommorow. And it suppose to be worse. Up to 3 inches of rain. Nothing like walking around campus in drenching rain. Guess I'll have to dig up my boots.

September 3, 2012 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

Carolyn - loved the Gator/Duck tweet!

September 3, 2012 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

around 9:15pm BBT

Dan tries to kindle the no-mance into a showmance.

September 3, 2012 at 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below