;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Tuesday!  I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend!

Today in the BB House:  HoH Pics, Blogging and Tweeting... Ian is very excited about all 3... And the requisite amount of scheming, plotting, camera talking and hijinx as both Frank and Joe try to make sure they're in the house past Thursday.. For obvious reasons, I'll focus in more on conversations with and about Frank. He said it himself yesterday morning, " ...the truth is, if these people have me up on the block and Joe up on the block, and they vote to keep me?  They're stupid."

While I get to digging through all the important conversations of last night to assemble the Overnight Report, first, go and read our lovely Lessa's Late Night Jam.  That'll get you up to speed through near to midnight.. Then..  I've got a few items of interest for you to look at:

If you need some non-BB retail therapy, here are my favorite go to spots for great deals: Find Today's Daily Deal on Your City's Best Things To Do at Groupon.com!  And..  my old fave: eBayDailyDeals.  Have fun!

If you were out and about this holiday weekend and you need catching up, here are the links to get you there, with the most recent on top:


12:52am
Around the house.. Dan and Frank are building houses of cards, Shane and Joe are playing Cornhole, and Danielle and Ian are about to game talk on the Hammock on Feed 3..

We'll join Ian and Danielle.. They move from talking about their brothers to game.. Half the time they're talking, Shane and Joe are half on top of them..


Danielle: No matter what, you're a sweetheart.  Don't forget that, ok?
Ian: Yeah.. We have to get to the final 4.
Danielle: Duh
Ian: Together.
Danielle: I know.
Ian: There's no question. Ok?
Danielle: I know.  I trust you.  I think it's gonna be a quiz, Ian.
Ian: I know. I know that there's always that temptation.. but don't.
Danielle: Temptation to what?
Ian:  We have to be the final 4..
Danielle: You trust me, right?
Ian: I just want it to be the 4 quack packers.. and right after the last person that's not us walks out?  We just start quacking. Quack, quack, quack, quack. Just running around.
Danielle: I love that.  That would be (inaudible)
Ian:  mm hmm mm hmm
Danielle: Yeah, I..
Ian: I know.  We woulda kept it.. Kept it.. To make it all that way..

Danielle: That's right.. Since we are..
Ian:  It's nuts.

Danielle: But no matter what, I think you're a sweetheart.. What do you think people think of Shane and I?
Ian:  I think it's good.. cute..
Danielle: Ya see..  I don't even know if it's anything.
Ian: I think it is.  I think it's there.
Danielle: I don't know.. He's so afraid of the cameras.. That's why.. We haven't even.. nothing.
Ian: Oh yeah. I feel like you're both from fairly conservative backgrounds...
Danielle: I don't wanna do anything.. Just a peck.. I haven't even had a peck since day 27.  It's almost day 60.
Ian: Walk the Plank.. Yeah, you're right.. you're right.. It is day 60 now.  God almighty.  Cuz we're after midnight.. This'll end in 15 days..
Danielle: Oh my gosh.. That's 2 weeks and a day.
Ian: I just don't want a floater to win.  That's all I care about.
Danielle: Hell no.
Ian: That's all I care about.

**In the space of 3 minutes, Danielle just told Ian, "No matter what, I think you're a sweetheart."  To me, this sounds like she's preparing him for a fall.. Not immediately, before the end of his HoH, but very soon... How bout you?


We're moving forward into the night..

1am BBT
While Shane and Joe continue their game, Ian takes to swinging, and Frank builds his house of cards, Danielle staggers across the yard and heads inside to the Kicks Room..  Dan finds her there..

Dan: are you really drunk?
Danielle: No.
Dan: You just stumbled into the bed.
Danielle: ha
Dan:  Did you say any game stuff to him?
Danielle: I haven't talked game to anybody.
Dan: You were faking drunk the whole time?
Danielle: Yeah
Dan: Shut up. You're not.  You're drunk.
Danielle: No.
Dan: Why are you acting drunk, then?



Danielle: Because..  Jenn needs to think I can get drunk off a glass of wine.
Dan:  Are you being serious?
Danielle: Yeah. (totally sober)

Dan: I just slipped in front of Frank.
Danielle: You what?
Dan: ..Slipped in front of Frank.
Danielle: What did you say?
Dan:  We were talking about HoH next week.. and I'm like, who do you think Joe's gonna put up if he wins?


Dan: ..and he's like, "WTF?!" And I'm like, "oh.. I wasn't thinkin'. "

Whispering about Joe ensues, but Danielle's found a new way to obstruct her microphone, so..


Dan: Before that I told him, If you want me to consider not using the veto, I gotta know who you'd put up if you won HoH," and he goes, "Let me think about it."  Then I came back a few minutes later, cuz I knew he was gonna lie, and he goes, "I'd put up Ian and Danielle.. and Jenn too."  That's exactly what he said to me.. But then  he goes, "The week after that, I know I gotta break Danielle and Shane up."  I didn't say anything..

Danielle:  What a dick.
Dan: What did Shane say he said?
Danielle: He came to me..

Since this is where the power actually rests in the house, we'll be sticking with this conversation for a while, but I wanted to get a bit of it up for those of you keen on getting to the flashback.  Feed 3 - 1am.. and Go! :)

Please refresh this post in 20-30 minutes for more..

Danielle:  He came to me.. He said, "I want you to know that you and Shane are my best friends in the house.  I want you to know that Dan was pissed.  I said I would put you two up against each other."
Dan: What a liar.  I don't mind someone saying the real conversation.. I don't have a problem with that.. Cuz I'm like, tell you anyways.. Like I wanna vote his ass out..What a liar.. What a f'in liar. 
Danielle:  He's not gonna win anything.  He's gotta go. He's got to go, Dan.

Dan:  I know.  We uh.. We gotta try to make it me, you and Jenn at the end.
Danielle: Make a deal.
Dan: We gotta try to make a deal.  That way I'll win Endurance, you win the 2nd one.. 3rd one doesn't matter.. Know what I mean?

Danielle: Yeah.. I agree. 

Dan explains how they get rid of Shane at 4..

Dan: HoH doesn't matter.  Whoever wins the Veto casts the only vote.
**Trusting that Shane wont win a PoV is playing with fire.
Danielle:  He's getting worried.  He's like, "I know we have a final 2, and I trust you to the end... (very hard to hear) Would you take Dan to the End?"  I was like, oh wow.. He's getting good.. He's getting good.
Dan:  Yeah.  You need to be the only person he can trust, in any event.
Danielle:  I know.  That's why, like, morally?  I felt bad.
Dan: (inaudible)
Danielle: I love you to death.  Shut up. You know you're the only one I have in this game.  We (Shane and Her) haven't kissed since day 27, Dan.
Dan:  I know Shane's probably getting better, but what he's doing now, we did..

Dan: ..30 days ago. 
Danielle: I know. He'll take you to final 3.  There's no way he's gonna dump you before Ian..
Dan: (shakes his head no)
Danielle: I can tell.. He wants you, me and him to the final 3, because he thinks I'll take him.
**she's whispering so low, I can't tell if she's talking about Ian or Shane right now.
Dan: ..and he thinks I'll take him?
Danielle: mm hmm.  
Dan: Wow.. I'm just like.. If we go to final 3 with him, we gotta work! At that point?  I don't wanna.  The work's over.
Danielle: Ahh (disappointment)


Dan: If Shane goes to final 3 with us, I still gotta got to work and actually win competitions.  I don't think I can beat him.
**Thank you for speaking a little louder.

Dan: ..and versus if Jenn's there?  Like, when I get to the final 3?  I'm done.  Ya know what I mean?
Danielle:  That's why I'm saying, the 4th HoH, I don't wanna win. I'll win next week, but I don't wanna win the 4th one.
Dan: I wanna win this one.  I don't wanna win the next one.
Danielle: Why?
Dan: Because you can.
Danielle: Well, if Shane..
Dan:  We want Shane to win.. not this one, the next one..
**OK.. Dan wants to win at 6, wants Shane to win at 5, which is boom boom Thursday night, although they don't know that yet, then Danielle to win at 4..
Danielle: That's the 4th one.
Dan: No
Danielle: Then he'll put you and Jenn up.  I'll save you.
Dan: If you win this one, you can't play in 5.  If you win 5, you can't play in the final 4..  Why would I wanna do that?  I wanna win this one.. Let Shane win the next.. (paraphrasing) So Shane can't play for the final 4 one.
Danielle: OK.  But I do like him though..
Dan: I know.  He's a good guy.
Danielle: Like.. I'm sincere about my feelings for him.
Dan: Honestly?  I think he likes you in this house, but..
Danielle: You don't see anything outside of the house?
Dan: He's kind of a dick to you.
Danielle: He's a dick all the time.
Dan: When a girl's like, "Yeah, I want it to happen," what other kind of green light do you need?

***Is Dan being honest with her, or is he driving the point home to make sure she keeps him instead of Shane, should the situation arise?  You be the judge. 

Talk continues, with each pledging allegiance to the other.. There's a bit of talk about how far Shane has come in terms of understanding the game.  Earlier, he advised Danielle to make a final 2 agreement with Dan, so further ensure her safety.  Danielle shares this with Dan, who suggests that could also be Shane's ploy/excuse for getting rid of her. She says no, and that Shane fully believes she hates Dan.

Then..

Dan: We gotta get rid of Ian soon.  We'll put up Ian and Joe.
Danielle: Shane wants to get rid of Ian, because he thinks..
Dan: Ian can win every challenge from here on out.
Danielle: Yeah, I know.
Dan: So.. Frank, (I can't make it out) .. Ian will slide through that..
Danielle: I know.

Dan: The only thing that sucks is, Jenn's gonna come out unscathed, cuz she's gonna vote to keep him.
Danielle: I don't care. Ian.. Ian thinks that you'll (or you wont?) vote to keep Frank.
Dan: He does? Why? 
Danielle: I don't know.. He might've just been saying that in front of Joe..
Dan: I'll talk to him.
Danielle: Me, you and Shane all voting him out right?  Everyone thinks you're gonna try to pull a fast one.
Dan: When?
Danielle: On eviction day.  Everybody thinks you're gonna pull a fast one and vote to keep Frank.  Everyone thinks you and Frank have a final 2 deal, except me and Shane.
Dan: Who thinks that?
Danielle: Joe, ian..
Dan: It's too frikkin' risky.  I would never do that. (**and deflect) Sometimes I worry about Shane and Frank.
Danielle:  Shane hates him. I think it's jealousy.  He asks me all the time, do you think Frank's hot?

Dan: What have I created??  If you stab me in the back, I'll destroy your __ with a sledge hammer.
Danielle:  Why?  You think I'm getting too good at this game?
Dan: At the end..  if you backstab me..
Danielle:  Dan!  I swear on my life, I would never stab you in the back.

Dan:  You can't say it with a straight face.
Danielle: You really think.. It scares me that you keep asking me that recently.  You're the only person that I truly care about. 

Talk turns to the funeral..
Dan: Now that it's over.. What did you think of that?
Danielle: It was pretty smart. But personally?  i was so heartbroken. I was sobbing.
Dan: I know.  If you didn't hyperventilate, we would've still been on the block together.  That was my finest hour in this house.. ever.

Ian joins them.. ever vigilant to make sure they're not seen together scheming.. Then Shane joins as well..
Dan: Cool.. We've never had a meeting in here before.
Ian: We can talk more tomorrow, but these two (indicating Shane and Danielle) are obviously gonna vote Frank out.  What are you gonna do?
Dan: Vote Frank out.
Ian: Ok.. So we're not gonna even do the whole..
Dan: Why do that? 
Shane: Do you want him to?
Ian: I think it'd be funny.
Dan: It's too risky.
Shane: I can vote for Frank to stay, cuz he thinks I am.
Ian: No, no no no..  We have to.. Everyone vote Frank out.
Dan: What about the 2-2?
Ian: I'd love to.. But that's the thing.. We all need to get on the same page.. to make sure..


Shane: Jenn's voting for him to stay.
Ian: Ok.. As of right now, everyone's voting Frank out.  We'll talk upstairs tomorrow..
Danielle: Don't even ask me.

Ian checks with each one individually, and all commit to voting Frank out.

**I don't know if Ian's nervous about the vote going awry, or if he realized it might be nice and useful to get Frank's vote from jury, and a bit more likely if he doesn't vote him out on a tie-breaker.

Ian: Ok.. As of now.  We'll keep talking.  We'll talk more tomorrow.
Dan: What do you doin' now?
Ian: Goin' to bed.

After a round of goodnights, Ian leaves the room, and Dan Danielle and Shane chat for a moment.. Then Shane goes to find his surrogate dog.. As soon as the door closes..

Dan: Good thing about him is he has no clue how the end of the game works.
Danielle: (nods) Dan, I swear I would never cut you.
Dan: Me neither.  It's scary because..(speaks of Memphis)
Danielle: Do you think there's a part of me that would ever cut you?  Honest.  I would never do that to you or Chelsea. I promise.  But you gotta swear you would never do that to me.. because your antics are crazy..
Dan: I pulled one antic.
Danielle; 2. on me.. and they've all been emotional.
**Did anyone else notice he didn't promise her?

Shane returns..

1:21am  F3/4- Dan and Shane call Danielle out for constantly making faces in the mirror.  Then Dan makes a mini-production of switching beds, which puts Danielle into Shanes bed.. and they negotiate blanket placements and such..


CUT TO:
1:56am
Frank has just come into the bedroom to talk with Jenn.. Danielle is draped across a non-responsive Shane.. We'll be joining Frank and Jenn.

Frank: How you feelin?
Jenn: I feel good.  I just wish that Danielle hadn't gotten so drunk, cuz I really wanted to talk to her.  I'll have to find a good time tomorrow.
Frank: I didn't really get a chance to either.
**And here's the reason Danielle was playing drunk.. She didn't want to talk game with either of them tonight.
Jenn: Although I did plant the seeds, saying I want to talk later.  I feel good about it.  She made a comment that the 2 times she's been on the block..
Frank: I was there.  I talked to Joe too.  He said he dosn't have any votes for sure yet, so that's good.
**sigh

Frank: Shane told me he didn't have his vote.
Jenn: That's good.  That's really good.
Frank: Um.. He said he's gonna work on Dan. I said, Alright..
Jenn: Dan's not gonna..

This conversation is ongoing if you'd like to catch it on flashback.. As Frank is being lied to, there's not much point in transcribing it.. The flashback time is 1:56am on feeds 1 and 2. 

And on tonight's episode of As the Nomance Turns..

2:09am  They stay in this position, with Danielle stroking Shane's chest for quite a while..


2:13am A less relaxed pair of spooners you'll never see..


2:22am She hovers over him.. to bestow 2 Kisses given and not returned..


 Danielle kisses Shane twice.. His response, "Goodnight, Danielle."

After another 20-30 minutes, Shane gets up.


3:02am
F1
Shane joins Joe in the backyard for a long chat.  If you'd like to catch it on flashback, go to Feed 1 or 2 at 3:02am..




3:51am As I get to writing, most of the house is asleep, but Joe and Shane are up and talking in the backyard.. Joe believes he has a final 3 deal with Shane and Danielle.. Among other things, talk is of Dan's sneakiness and getting Dan out next..

Joe: He told me in his words, not mine, that Dani knew exactly what she did to him.  ]
Shane: I think he thinks she tried throwing the veto, or she took spots when he needed it.. I think he was mad because Dani buzzed in.. But Dani's defense was, if I didn't get the points, Frank woud have, and he wouldn't have whispered to Britney and gotten disqualified anyway..


Joe: Dan's very wise in the way he words things.  Obviously he suckered me..
Shane: I wonder if he planned that.
Joe: Oh, I'm sure.  He laid right in your spot.  Dude, I tell you everything.  If I talk to someone, relevant or not, you know. That's why I told you that so quickly.  I would rather tell you, before he tries to use it. I was gonna try to work him.. I was trying to get into his head.  He's dangerous.  He's better at this game than I am..
Shane: Can you imagine if Dan left last week, and Frank this week?!
Joe: Well we still might have Frank this week and Dan next.  That's why it's imperative we keep this 3- you, me and Dani.. No matter what happens, we can't get voted out.
Shane: Well, unless we get put up against each other..

They begin jedi training, and Joe's knowledge makes Shane look like Einstein.

This conversation is ongoing.. They pack it in and get into bed at 4:05am..


This concludes the Overnight Report!   Checking in on our critters at 8:43am, they're still sleeping.  Thanks, BB! :-) OOps! Scratch that! Fishies at 8:47am... Keep your eyes out for the Morning Report to begin in the next 20 minutes..  I gotta stretch!






Permalink







22 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning Carolyn. I'll be looking forward to reading this after I sleep, then go to my Dr. appt.

I'll be laughing myself to sleep now as I remember Joe telling Shane that Dan couldn't beat him (Joe)in an endurance comp. That was the highlight of my night and I think I wet myself laughing when he said it.

:o)
GaYToR

September 4, 2012 at 5:05 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, GayTor!! :) Sleep well, my lovely swamp thing. :) I'm so glad you got your electricity and A/C back! ~~does wonders for sleep time.

September 4, 2012 at 5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quiet week. Shane and Joe's strategy sessions are comedy gold!

September 4, 2012 at 5:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn long time reader first time poster love to wake up knowing ur there and have weeded out the boring stuff lol enjoy yr day

September 4, 2012 at 5:42 AM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

it was interesting how Dan said that in school he alsways took jokes a little to far and would always get in trouble. Now I am not a Danielle fan at all but I was completely discuted the way Dan was talking to dannielle last night. I hate the way he keeps digging all the time. when he started on the nomance showmance then went outside and told everyone else just terrible. sorry for the rant but I was just floored.

now I can't believe that he actually got Dan to say that indeed he did make passes at Danielle and the entire nomance is her fault. wow I must if missed something cause I didn't see it that way at all...hmmm.

ok sorry no more ranting.

Carolyn, thanks for all you do. I have been reading your blog forever and never read anyone else's.

September 4, 2012 at 5:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning Carolyn Barbara from Austin,tx love ur site read it ever night before bed and morning before I start my day wanna say thank ya for what ya do I have been a long time reader this is my first time posting jut wanted to say thanks ya

September 4, 2012 at 5:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for the wonderful blogging I am up to date while in tbe Bahamas!

September 4, 2012 at 5:45 AM  
Blogger CINDY "SAID" said...

Good morning Carolyn! I agree with Frank, if they don't get him out this time they're fools in this game! Have a great Tuesday and thanks for your hard work!

September 4, 2012 at 6:03 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

((((Hugs))))) Caro and BB Buddies!

Went to sleep early last night, so off to catching up I go!

September 4, 2012 at 6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss Brit!! That is all. :(

September 4, 2012 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really can't tell if Shane likes Danielle "in that way" because the things he says and does are way different. But I must refer to the book/movie "He's Just Not That Into You" and say that if Shane really WAS into Danielle, he would be ALL over her sleeping in the same bed and cuddling. He would be much more touchy feely I think. But then in the diary room he talks like he things she's very attractive and enjoys the attention. IDK. Danielle just likes him SOOOO much that she can't see that he just might not be that into her... It's kind of sad. This happened to me in high school plenty of times- but by the time I was in college, I knew if a guy was into me or not. Danielle is 23, she should know! I hate feeling embarrassed for her. Does anyone here think he really DOES like her as more than a friend?

September 4, 2012 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning everyone,

GaYToR!!!!! so glad to see that you are doing well and back in the air conditioning. I've missed you! I live in Alexandria and we prepared, i.e., generators, etc but it wasn't near as bad as was predicted here. Thank goodness. I don't do real well without air conditioning.

September 4, 2012 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning everyone,

GaYToR!!!!! so glad to see that you are doing well and back in the air conditioning. I've missed you! I live in Alexandria and we prepared, i.e., generators, etc but it wasn't near as bad as was predicted here. Thank goodness. I don't do real well without air conditioning.

September 4, 2012 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger MarkRollTide said...

Love my girl Danielle! If viewers can't respect her game play, and let the personal stuff go, it's foolish to argue.

She is doing just as much game play as Dan is. She has been in the best position in the house since Janelle left. As of right now, she is the top player. No one is going to put her up.

Like her or hate her, u have to respect the game she is playing.

She will be over Shane soon as she walks out that door. The girl is young and lonely, give her a break. He obviously is to shy for the cams and doesn't crush on her like she does with him, but you can't say you would do your hardest to get a piece of Shane if you were the youngest horniest girl in the house. Case closed! Lol

September 4, 2012 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Good morning, RobTan! :)

Good morning, BarbaraM! :) Thank you so much! Welcome to the comment section!

Good morning, HeyNewGirl! :) Thank you! I'm jealousss!!!

Good mroning, CindyJones! :) Thank you very much! :)

Good morning, ltcmek! :) (((hugs!!!)))

Good morning, Michelle :) me too! she cracked me up this season..

Good morning, LauraS! :) I do not think he likes her as more than a friend..

Good morning, ShiShi! :) I ressemble that remark - I do not do well without A/C either!

Good morning, MarkRollTide :) She's certainly gotten herself into the best position in the house.. At this point, I wish she'd just stop with Shane..



Everyone ---New Top Post!! :)

ClickMeRightHere

September 4, 2012 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger BLKMagic3K said...

MarkRollTide - Absolutely agree regarding Dani. She's playing a great game w/o anyone realizing it. Metinks the nomance/showmance is to keep her in the camera's range. Cuddlies with the main cutie would be extra credits only if ...

September 4, 2012 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Hey There Carolyn & all BB Dishers,

I agree with Frank, if they keep him and vote out Joe then Frank deserves to win and I am NOT a Frank fan at all.

I still think Dan will vote to keep Frank so Ian will have to break the tie and get the blood on his hands even if he did tell them he wasn't going to do that!

Dan is definitely devious! He wants to win 2nd time and be crowned the BEST PLAYER EVER.............will the jury really give his another half million dollars?

Janice/GA

September 4, 2012 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger MarkRollTide said...

Could you just up and stop with someone like Shane?? Lol exactly! 60 days without loving is brutal. Lol

September 4, 2012 at 10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading the over night reports, especially because a lot of the time, I do have to get off before midnight BBT so having this helps a lot. I had a really strong feeling that when Dan slept in Dani's bed so Dani had to sleep next to Shane that she would try and pull something like kissing & that he would leave. I hope one of these days she gets it, because it might ruin their friendship if she doesn't stop being so clingy.

September 4, 2012 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Carolyn and Fellow BB Addicts! =)

Oh how wrong Frank is... And I don't mean in the game, I mean about Indiana... Joe won't be going home to cold if this weather keeps up! We didn't close our pool until October last year, and this year is shaping up to be about the same! =P

September 4, 2012 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Carolyn and Fellow BB Addicts! =)

Oh how wrong Frank is... And I don't mean in the game, I mean about Indiana... Joe won't be going home to cold if this weather keeps up! We didn't close our pool until October last year, and this year is shaping up to be about the same! =P

September 4, 2012 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, it was very interesting to me, after listening to Shane's speech to us (?) that he states that you cannot play this game without being your "real" self and come in with a good character and leave with a good character. Mike Boogie stated in his own words in the DR, that you must lie to people's faces and manipulate (Which to me is in bad character) in order to get thru this game & that this is what the game is all about! His own coach plays the most underhanded and unscrupulous game I have ever seen played, along with Dr. Will Kirby, in the BB House. Does Frank not realize we are watching and see what he is doing behind people's backs?? Whatever...that just bothered me so much that I had to get it out. I know I am not a regular one who comments here, but I love this blog (3 years since we found it) and hubby and I have been reading and watching BB since Season 2!! I recognize many of the posters on here and just love every1 no matter who ya vote for....I just needed to vent, really vent over all of that Frank said.
Peace XO
Pam

September 4, 2012 at 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below