;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Late night WHOOPS!

At about 8:12, on cam 3, check it out - Dan breaks the memory wall.. Hahaha!

He picks up a mug, and goes to set it on the ledge of the wall - not realizing there's a space behind it:

Cup Up...

Cup Whoops!

Dan: ....sorry BB! I didn't know there was a space! Who's picture is that?
Jenn: Wil! I talk to him on the reg man!
Shane: We're gonna get locked out!

BB: Dan to the DR
Houseguests: Dan's in trouble! What happened?
Dan: I can't talk about it.

--Lessa: Hahahaha! and that's pretty much the extent of the excitement in the house tonight. There's card games going on, hot tubbing, an imminent outdoor lockdown so they can fix the memory board, and a bunch of people lying to Frank and Joe. Hee. Gotta love Tuesday nights! I'll hang a bit to see if there's anything that pops up that amuses me. Stay tuned!

Dan raids his secret stash - hiding from the camera.

Dan: The camera came right down! I dunno where my candy bag is!

Everyone gets in on peeking:


Dan: I dunno where my candy bag is - I did find my brown shoe though!


Dan: Big Brother, I'm just joking, I'd never hide anything from you! I love you guys!

He is desperate for some candy - Dani delivers with a watermellen lolli, but makes him promise to behave. *L*

Happy Dan. Back to cards.
Dan: Oh oh oh! You KNOW I'm gonna take those!
Dani: Gimme my sucker back!
Dan: Ok, I'll say it nicely! Why thank you, Danielle, for leaving me two fours, so that I could gather more points. I appreciate your lovely gameplay. Is that better?
Dani: That's getting on my nerves, go back to being a dick.
--Lessa: hahahaha!

Meanwhile, Jen has some air guitar workin in the back yard...
 And a little tummy drummin...
And in case you're wondering - Yes, Shane is still adorable:

10:03 - Joe joins Jenn at the Hot tub for some general chitchat.

And some bags.
Dani calls Rummy - Dan decides he won without counting.. Dani makes him count, he has 65, Dani has 180... Dan pulls out the win by just a few points.. 

Frank, Danielle and Shane play rummy, Ian munches on some potatoes, and Dan heads outside..

Dan and Ian are playing pool - we can hear them talking in the background, mostly about school and random things - camera stays on Jenn and Joe. Rummy inside is with Dani, Shane and Frank still.. and it's 10:30. I'm not sure I can handle all this excitement!
..Still pretty. Whew. Some things never change. :)

And it's 11 - i think it's pretty safe to say that there's not gonna be much in the way of gametalk right now... and I want a Shane of my very own:

 - I'd kill for a good massage. *L*  Anyway, g'night dishers! Sorry there wasn't more excitement tonight!







Permalink







18 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Hi Lessa. I was in bed sleeping, had to get up for a moment, thought I'd pop in and you were on.

Not sticking around. I'm sleepy.

Just wanted to say hello.

Dan cracks me up. He's always getting into trouble with production. lol He's a 5 year old boy trapped in a mans body. Reminds me of Tom Hanks in the movie "Big". ☺

September 4, 2012 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Blue! *tackles n nuzzles* Me too. Love mischievous Dan. :)

September 4, 2012 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

Hi Lessa! Pretty mellow night in there tonight. Dan's going to be such a fun dad! LOL :)

September 4, 2012 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hey Christa - I agree. He's gonna give Chelsea fits when they have kids I'm sure. *L*

September 4, 2012 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

How was dancing the other night? I was thinking of you & sending good juju your way *wink*

September 4, 2012 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*L* Dancing was fun - wore the new shews, made some new friends, came home alone, again. Pfft. Good thing I am not looking for a quick pickup - I'd be disappointed more often than not. *L*

September 4, 2012 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

New shews & new friends...win-win ;) A hot fox like you keeps shakin her tail feathers & it'll happen! Dani & Shane look thrilled to be playing with Frank haha

September 4, 2012 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Bah. No hot fox here - just an old fat girl who still has moves. :) Well, I think they're moves - but ya know, I am old. *LOL*

September 4, 2012 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

I'm so with ya there! It's not my fault others don't see sexy b!tch on the dance floor..at least that's how it is in my mind :)

September 4, 2012 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hehehe - I find the more tequila I drink, the sexier I am... to me. *LOL*

September 4, 2012 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

Haha, ain't that the truth! Well, I'm out for the night. Thanks for being fabulous you!

September 4, 2012 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Night, sleep well!

September 4, 2012 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hey Lessa, you bailed a bit early, missing this Danielle mini meltdown. She doesn't want to talk to Frank anymore. Basically she feels the same way we (Dishers) feel about him when he says he's the best player ever. She's just a bit more emotional about it.

September 4, 2012 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

11:24pm flashback gold!!!

cams 1/2

OMG LOL I'm dying

Dan trapped Danielle in the sheet and Shane beat her with a pillow.

September 4, 2012 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Lessa, I hope I'm not too late.

Just wanted to tell you...I love your comments..
.seems they are usually what I am thinking.

Thanks for your Late Nights!

September 4, 2012 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Aww I missed you. So much going on tonight with more power outage time, watching speeches and dealing with a leaking AC unit that is peeing all over the kitchen and living room floors.

As for you getting your own Shane... forget it. I have the mold and the patent. They are all mine.

G'night. BBAD is over so it's bound to start getting good.

:o)

September 5, 2012 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm new. So glad you think of Shane same as i do :)

September 5, 2012 at 1:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm new! Silly Dan. And mmm Shane. Hehe

September 5, 2012 at 1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below