;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tuesday Morning is Relative in the BB14 House

Happy Tuesday, BB Lovers!  It's HoH Pictures, Blogging and Tweeting Day!!  Ian is very excited about this. Add that to the campaining and end game scheming that'll be going on, and we've got ourselves a show on the live feeds!

Last night, Ian decided that he wants all of the Quack Packers to vote Frank out.  As much as he'd love to be the tie breaker for fun, he doesn't want to take the chance of this getting botched.  Still, he said they'd meet again today up in HoH to discuss it further. Also, Dan and Danielle shored up their final 2 commitments to each other, or at least Dan pulled out of Danielle that she would never stick a knife in his back.  And Dan wondered aloud about the monster he'd created... Danielle also made some attempts in the kissing department with Shane, and while she snuck 2 in, they went unreturned.  All of this and more is covered in great detail in The Overnight Report.

If you went to bed before midnight BBT last night, make sure to have a look at Lessa's stellar coverage in her Late Night Jam. :0)

It's morning, and the wakey wakey has been sounded.. Let's join our HGs!

8:59am
Jenn's in the backyard, adjusting the awnings for BB.


Jenn: Got off the block.. Been some good days.  Must be a Big Brother angel watchin' over my ass.
**and good morning to you, Jenn.
Jenn: Ooh, it's gonna be hot today.

9:07am The rest of the HGs are still sleeping, and BB is letting them for the moment.. If Jenn says anything substantive, or if anyone else wakes up, I'll let you know.

9:09am After brief fishies, Ian's awake too!
 Ian puts on his headset to listen to his CD and pulls the covers back up.. After a few minutes, he heads to the bathroom to wash up..

9:24am  Ian feeds the fish and has a good long look at them..
Then back to wsh his hands again..before puttin gon a sweatshirt and having a seat on the couch.
**riveting, I know.

9:40am  Frank and Joe are now up..  Frank gives his hair it's morning fluff before sticking it under a hat..
Then it's off to the storage room for a new battery and into the kitchen for coffee..and a healthy morning toot.. Frank, my dear, if you make it past this week and win the next HoH, here's what I want in your basket: HoH Basket or Lovely Parting Gift

9:47am
F3 and 4
Kitchen
Joe: Hey, I got 4 votes last night.
Frank: You broke the rules last night.
Joe: (shouts out to his wife)
Frank: Don't tell me I just got up for nothin'.  I thought they were about to call me in.  (pause) Lemme get my sunglasses.  It seem bright out there.

Joe: (to his wife, Sarah) Tell everybody out there to vote for me!

Outside..
Frank: Tell Joe Arvin to Shut the F up.

9:50am
Joe joins Frank outside.  Chatter.. Frank lets out another toot.

Frank: Why'd they wake us up so f'in early?
Joe: Me and the block buddy here gotta do a little campainging.. Gotta have our social game on.. Gots to put on the happy face.  Be barack Obama today.
Frank: F that.  I'll be George W.
Joe: George W in an election year.
Frank: F'in poor Barack has gone through so much in office, he's not smilin' near as much anymore.
Joe: I always like to look at the before and after pics of presidents.. Ok.. here's the list of people tryn' to kill us, here's the list of people we nee to kill, and..
Frank: Your wife and kids are gonna have a blast.  you?  Not so much.
Joe: Your life as you know it is ove fore the rest of your life..
Frank: True. ♫Sittin' on the dock of the bay.. Know that soing?  By Otis Redding?
Joe: Who doesn't?
Frank: Probably a couple people in this house.. Otis Redding..  Is he related to Oris SPunkmeyer?  I would've liked to have a cookie last night.. Jessie threw em all out.  (does Boogie's shout outs then..) Man, I don't even do my own shoutouts anymore.. Mom.. You know I love ya.  Juice n Cake..

Frank: I wonder if we'll have a live show tonight?  They gotta do something.. I was hoping this week would be a fast forward.  You would be in jury already.. I'd be back on the block again..
Joe: Twice in a double evict.  Unless you're HoH.  You can't be HoH.
Frank: No, I can't.  It's almost that time.
Joe: Bowel movement Tuesday..
Frank: I'll be back in a movement.

9:59am --Timecheck.

Frank heads in.. Joe camera talks in the 3rd person..  carolyn becomes instantly annoyed and walks away.

10:10am
Frank and Joe
Backyard

Frank: Can I get a handshake?!  Can you swear on one of your family members lives?
Joe: And then you still don't know.

Frank: What's the point of wakin' up early?  I can't campaign.  You're the only one up.  I might try to pop off another daytime workout today.. Take my shirt off.. kill 2 birds with one stone. I wonder if there's a drinking game the live feeders play when we say something.. Like when you say, Levi, Mow the lawn, they have to chug a beer.

Chatter about home.. Joe will go home to cold.. Frank will still have a month or 2 of beach time left..

Frank: November's a big, big month for me. I'm goin' back to space. I'm goin' to the moon, bitches.  ♫I've got 2 tickets to paradsise.. Eddie Money..    I might have to offer up my first born child to some of these f'ers..  Trying to think about what to offer em.
Joe: I'll offer em my love..
Frank: I'll be like, hey, I can win the veto for you, son.. Keep ya safe.  I couldn't win it this week.
Joe: No, Dan gotcha.  THen put us in this position...
Frank: Yes he did.
Joe: All for Jenn and him to go on and win it all.  They'll partner up.
Frank: Depends.  That's one thing I can use on Dan: You vote me out, and Jenn wont work with ya.  And had it not been for Jenn and i last week, his ass woulda gone home.
Joe: If you go home, that'll be your worst move of the year.
Frank: No it wont.
Joe: In my opinion, Dan is much more dangerous in this house than Britney.
Frank: Him winning and me going up wouldn't have changed anything.
**Frank's getting heated at the notion he made a mistake.
Frank: I knew once that Ian was ratting me out weeks ago, that Britney had gotten too close ot him.  I had to gamble, because 2 weeks ago, everyone wantd me out of this house.  I just gotta hope that they want you out more than me now.  You see what I'm sayin?
Joe: Yes.  But I firmly believe Dan is the most dangerous person in this house.
Frank: I disagree.

Frank believes Britney needed to go..

Joe: I don't think Shane wants you out, because he needs you here as a target.
Frank: I don't think he does either, but Britney did.
Joe: It's gonna be hard for me to get Shane's vote because of that.. because if he knocks you out, he knocks out the other biggest target.. and the fact that you can't play HoH again.
Frank: It helps.
Joe: I just gotta get Jenn's vote.  Turn her over.
Frank: I been takin' Beano before bed, son.

Timecheck --10:24am  Frank heads inside for something to drink..

Joe: He is one cocky mofo.  Frank thinks he has this.  Gots to prove different.  Gah, is he cocky.

10:30am  Joe comes inside.  Comments that the others are still sleeping.  Frank heads back out. Every feeder hops to 3.

Frank: I mean this f'ing guy.. gonna tell me my move was bad.  Does he not realize I know what I'm doin a little more than he thinks?  Me sending Britney home was the worst move I ever made?  one of the best.  Especially if this week works out in my favor.  If it doesn't, it almost doesn't matter.  WIth Britney here, Ian woulda won, and I'd still be up on the block. I mighta won Otev.. but.. WIth Britney gone, I've got more opportun ity to get the people in the hosue to work with me.. Shane.. Possibly even Danielle.  Joe's already against me.. Me and him and Shane made a deal last week, and he's already gone to Shane and said, maybe it's time to get me out.  I came in with my character and I want to leave with it intact.

Frank: To come in here and put on a facade that's not you?  f there's one thing I know, this game can be very exhausting.. When you're having to work like this and hustle on the block, if you're also having to worry about being someone you'r enot?  It's just too much to deak with.  People come into this game and lie all the time.. If I'da done that this summer, it would've caught up to me.. You can' tkeep an alliance together in here for more than 6 days.. Becaus eof that, you can't tell lies.  The one thing I have going for me is that people believe me.  At this point, I'm justified in telling a couple lies, cuz everyone's lied to me.  I've been promised I would'nt go up a millin times, and yet I've been put up a million times.  It aint easy.  i've been on the verge of mental breakdown for a while now.  The rollercoaster of HoH, block block, HoH, block block.  I do my best to put on a smile, but it's not easy.  Especially as a target.  Hatin' on your boy.

Frank: It was touhg when Mike left.. TO have someone in this game you can truly trust is golden.  I think I can trust Jenn.  I know she'll be there for me.  WIth Danielle and Shane.. They're too afraid, too selfish.. They don't realize what kind of work I oculd do for them, if they did for me.  I just need people to return some favors to me, i guess.  One thing workin aganst me with Danielle is I put her on the block twice.. I put her up once.. She likes to talk mad shit about how she pulled this great move and sent Janelle home.  She mighta carried it out, but it was my boy Mike Boogie who made it come together.. Sent home my biggest nemesis in the game.  Danielle didn't do shit. I love how she was prayin' it was gonna be endurance last week, and she was the 3rd to fall off.  People just don't understand this f'in game.  Once again, for everyone at home, if you've tried out before and didn't make it, try again.  It took me 3 years to get in, and i'm living my dream..

Frank: Persistence is the key to opportnity.  Be persistent. Be yourself.  Let your love for the game shine through!  Dan goes on this angle of picking a role and sticking to that through the try out process.  I don't agree with that.  Just be yourself.  Maybe I should'nt have let everybody know what a big fan I was when I walked in the door, but they respect it.. If that's what helped get me a vote or 2, it was worth it.  I really do feel if I make it through this week, it's really close.  I got a shot.  I can't win this next HoH, but I'd love to win this next PoV coming up.. make sure Ian goes home..

10:43am F1 This is ongoing.. **HandCramp! You're gonna have to catch this on flashback..

11am
Frank: If I really do stay on a 4-0 vote this week, which is what I'm being told.. I think I may have turned the house around.  I guess the proof is in the pudding.  The DE was a bad night for me, but it might've also been a good night.  I lost my 2 closest allies, and found out a 3rd was a rat.. When my back was against a wall, and I was passionate.. When people see that kind of passion, they wanna roll with it, not against it.  Maybe I'm tootin' my own horn.  People see that and say, gah, this guy.. Join with him or get rolled over.  Hopefully.  I don't know.  We'll find out on Thursday.  Because if I really do stay on a 4-0 vote, things are looking really good for me.  It means there's nobody who'd put me up if they won HoH.
**sigh..

Frank: ..except Danielle, and that's because she really doesn't have anyone else to choose from.  I am surprised.. Sure, Dan could be lyin' to me right now, but the more I watch him, the less respect I have for his game.  He makes moves that are completely unnecessary.  That goofy funeral thing?  All he needed to do was pull me aside.  It really damaged his relationship with Danielle..
**And that's why it was brilliant.  Because you still believe it. And it was only true for an hour..



Frank: That whole you're dead to me thing?  WHy would you do that?  Why would you burn a bridge like that just to get me on your side.  Moves like that baffle me.  Sure I thought he pulled the trigger on me and Mike to early, but it wasn't him.  It was Ian.  I would've rather had Willie on pour team, I think.  Maybe not, but I think I would.  Hopefully I don't go home this week.. Maybe I can stick around and get a 7th or 8th nomination.. I bet ya'll at home know a lot more than I do.  Maybe I'm safer than I think I am.. I wish I knew somethin'.  Even when I was up against janelle, and I was told it was an 8 to 1 vote, I never felt safe..

Frank: Dirty scallywags.  The whole lot of em.  Except for Jenn.  Jenn's a good girl.  What I want.. is to stay this week.  Obviously, i want to win.  The spiteful part of me wants to stay this week, have Ian go up, me win the pov, and have ian come to me and be like, you're right, I should work with you, and me be like, it's too late, son. He goes and puts me and Jenn on the block?  And then Joe as a replacement. Stupid move.  He shouda put up Danielle.. or Shane.. But it didn't happen.  Ian is such a siss when it comes to this game.  He's supposed to be intelligent.  Socailly he's not very well equipped for this game. 

This is ongoing.. Time check.. 11:10am  Checking the other feeds, the others are still asleep..

Frank: Was Ian expendable to Mike and I?  Sure. But we would've been happy to have him for the comps we assume are coming up.. It's not that Mike and I aren't the cool kids.. We definitely have a lottle more bravado than the other side.  I guess we were a little too loud for Ian.  Less.. You know.. cordial when we didn't wanna be.  Mike and I weren't afraid to draw a line and be, with us or against us.. Against us? We'll f ya.  I should've tried to smooth things over with Mike and Ian..

11:14am - Mercifully, Frank's "gotta take a pee."

11:19am

Frank: If Dan lies to me, he wont win against anybody.  I'd rather see someone who deserves it less win than someone who stabbed me in the back.  It's not personal.
**And Frank has officially jumped the shark.

11:20am
Frank: That's the great thing.  If I stay this week, people will want Ian out.. and then Dan or Shane.. and then.. Hopefully I can be left with.. I think my best final 3 is me and Jenn and Shane.. or me, Jenn and Dan.  If Dan's truthful about this final 2 deal, then maybe he'll take me to final 2..  It blows my mind to think Dan's serious about taking me to final 2, and him getting second place.  Maybe he thinks I'll have to screw enough people that he can beat me..  I can't win this HoH, so hopefully Ian goes home.  Hopefully he'll vote for me, if I'm there.  He's intelligent.  He knows the game, and he wants someone who deserves it to win.

**Frank, please stop.  I feel like I'm listening to delusional ramblings from deep in a mental ward.  I can't.  I just can't.

Frank's monologue is ongoing on feed 3 at 11:26am.. If you'd like to see it, spark up your feeds or hop into flashback. :)

**Dear BB, Can you please wake some of the other HGs now?






Permalink







67 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Goooood morning, Dishers! :0)



----Sneakily reposted from the Overnight Report...

Good morning, RobTan! :)

Good morning, BarbaraM! :) Thank you so much! Welcome to the comment section!

Good morning, HeyNewGirl! :) Thank you! I'm jealousss!!!

Good mroning, CindyJones! :) Thank you very much! :)

Good morning, ltcmek! :) (((hugs!!!)))

Good morning, Michelle :) me too! she cracked me up this season..

Good morning, LauraS! :) I do not think he likes her as more than a friend..

Good morning, ShiShi! :) I ressemble that remark - I do not do well without A/C either!

Good morning, MarkRollTide :) She's certainly gotten herself into the best position in the house.. At this point, I wish she'd just stop with Shane..

September 4, 2012 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger BLKMagic3K said...

Also, as always, thank you, Carolyn for your updates. Much thanks to dancing Lessa, as well. Love her nitemovez 8^)

September 4, 2012 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, BlkMagic :) Thank you!

September 4, 2012 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger BLKMagic3K said...

My comments always seem to get lost between posts. Must be cuz I read all updates before commenting and then y'all r moving onward already.
Had commented on MarkRollTide comment regarding Dani.

September 4, 2012 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Carolyn, I wish she would just stop with Shane also. He.is.just.not.interested.in.her! In fact, I'm not so sure that he is interested in girls! I can't believe she can't see it. I suspect she has had relationships like this before BB. He says really mean things to her and then says 'just joking'. If that was me I would have told him to hit the dusty trail long ago. At this point in the game he needs her much more than she needs him. IMHO


September 4, 2012 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger BLKMagic3K said...

Found it in last blogspot.

MarkRollTide - Absolutely agree regarding Dani. She's playing a great game w/o anyone realizing it. Metinks the nomance/showmance is to keep her in the camera's range. Cuddlies with the main cutie would be extra credits only if ...

September 4, 2012 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger BLKMagic3K said...

Of course, she DOES seem a bit needy too.

September 4, 2012 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...




Good morning, Janice! :)

ShShi - t this point, I'd like to hope she's just using him, but after her talk with Dan last night, that's a no.

BlkMagic :) Sorry bout that! :)

September 4, 2012 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

**riveting, I know.

When this gets to final 3 it could be watching people playing cards 15 hours a day.
What happened to 'expect the unexpected'?
Spice it up AGP. Remember when Dan got the beach date?

Thank you Carolyn and enjoy the day!

September 4, 2012 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning/Afternoon Carolyn, fellow BB addicts

Poor, poor clueless Frank (greatest player ever) {eye roll}

He's going to get blindsided yet again. Perhaps AGP will let it go through this time and not pull some shenanigans. Britney will be thrilled to see him LOL At least he'll keep Ashley company.

Whenever someone in BB says "I swear" you know they're lying. I don't understand why anyone does it or why anyone would believe it for a second.

September 4, 2012 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger BLKMagic3K said...

ShiShi said...

In fact, I'm not so sure that he is interested in girls! I can't believe she can't see it.

Happen to agree with this comment completely. His twitter list seemed to be a "tell" on that subject. As the cliche goes: The hunky and well built ones are gay or married. 8^(

September 4, 2012 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Regarding Shane's lack of interest in Dani and whether he is into girls or not.

I believe his secret is he has a girlfriend and preferred for his game to keep quiet about it.

September 4, 2012 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger BLKMagic3K said...

Do you really tink she's a 100% honest with Dan, Carolyn?

September 4, 2012 at 9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MarkRollTide

Sorry gotta disagree about Dani. She's doing a good job lying, though she hasnt manipulated much. Shes not a target mainly because there are four threats and three floaters (joe,jenn,dani). She's done a great job following Dan's instructions, but other than one endurance win, and a bunch of meaningless lies, what impact has she made on the game? If, God forbid, she makes final 2, what will her argument be? "surprise! I'm a nurse! Give me the money".
I see Dani's game almost identically the same as Natalie BB11. Luck tied her to Dan like Nat to Jessie. They both constructed a meaningless lie about who they are. And they both pretty much floated through. At least Nat could claim almost sole responsibility for getting Russell out, and Jeff.
What was Dani's big move?

September 4, 2012 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, Michigan Man! :)

Morning, Mike!

September 4, 2012 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Good morning fellow dishers,

I muted Joe too. The shout outs need to be banned.

September 4, 2012 at 10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi Everyone,

Welcome back GaYToR, missed you and so glad you have power and a/c..:):)

I think (IMO) that Jenn is making more moves on Dani than Shane will ever do..:):)

I am really worried about Ian this week what with the DE..I wish he could see the QP for what it really is..:(:(

I am going back to bed..

Thank you Miz Carolyn for all your hard work..:)

Pammm

September 4, 2012 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Kim Moore said...

Hi Carolyn and all you BB fans,

I know it's a long shot but I really wish Ian could pull out a win. I really like Dan but I have never been a fan of the HG's that make Final 2's with just about everyone in the house. Unfortunately I think Dan is perceived as a real threat by anyone except Joe and Joe's on his way out the door....maybe.

September 4, 2012 at 10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As far as the question about Shane liking girls... He says he does, until he tells us differently, i believe him. I guess he just doesnt like this girl. I if I was single and lonely in that house and had Dani all over me in bed, we would definately put the night vision cameras to work. But other than a big caboose, Dani is kind of a Plain Jane.
Some people go to the grocery store and try any free sample put in front of them. Other people only eat the ones they like

September 4, 2012 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...




Good morning, SandraB! :) Gahh!

Good morning, Pammm!! :) Thank you!

Good morning, Kim Moore! :)

September 4, 2012 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger islandgirl said...

Hahaha Caroline! I get the 'annoyance'..... I would get annoyed too watching/listening to that!

I just love your blog. Been visiting for a few years now. Been watching since season 1!! BB is my favorite show on the planet!! And.....been a loyal fan to you since I began using my computer and watching live feeds. I am not doing feeds this year....thankfully....because of YOU and your phenomenal crew..... i dont feel like I miss much!! And....I just love and adore reading the comments from all the BBDish members. You members really make this place AMAZING! I feel like I am sitting around talking to some of my best friends..... (even though i haven't participated (commented) in many conversations--I still feel like this is the best BB group in the universe!!

Love and aloha to all!!
xxxx
Kristin from Oahu

September 4, 2012 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Frank is so arrogant he won't even consider Joe's opinions.

September 4, 2012 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger a said...

Morning all~ I think they all want to believe what someone is telling them. Personally I think Frank should win and him and Daniel give it a try... I do have question about. Jury...do they get to watch the show and live feeds?

September 4, 2012 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Guess who Shane looks like to me? Google a young George W. Bush!

September 4, 2012 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Good morning, IslandGirl! :) Thank you so much! I remember you!!

Good morning, A! :) The do not. Only comps and selected clips from BB.

September 4, 2012 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger danamae said...

Good morning, Carolyn and BBDishers!

Carolyn, I love your parting gift for Frank. Good grief, this guy!!! He is just disgusting.

I had to ignore Joe, myself.

Hope everyone has a great day today.

Already looking forward to Thursday night. Double evictions are my fav.

Thanks for your updates, Carolyn and Lessa!!!!

September 4, 2012 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

So do you think Frank will figure out he's going before Thursday?

He is really, really cocky right now.

September 4, 2012 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Good afternoon Caro and Dishers ((Hugs))

I am still hoping for a miracle for Frank! I don't think it wil happen but one can wish.
As for Shane and Dani, I don't think he is into her and if he were, it wouldn't last long once they got out of the house and he seen all the stuff on the net about her. I hope for her sake, she listens and don't go right into reading, but being the needy person she is, she will dive right in hoping it is good and thinking she will get a compliment or two. I think it will send her off the deep end.
I would love to see Frank tell Ian all about last week and Ian have the QP make the tie so he can keep Frank!

September 4, 2012 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Good Morning, Carolyn. As always, excellent reports from you and Lessa.

I am sad knowing that Ian will probably be going home this Thursday. This is the time his social game is really hurting him. He just isn't seeing what is going on around him. He is so fixated on the QP and doing the quacking thing when they get to F4.

Does anyone else think it is odd that Danielle would say, "I would never do that to you and Chelsea"? She acts like they have been friends forever.

Dan is just disgusting me this season. I loved him during Season 10. He was not running all over the house making F2 deals and that is what made him unique. (Maybe he did and I just don't remember.)

This house is crazy.

September 4, 2012 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...




Good morning, DanaMae! :) hehe! Thanks!

MI Man - boy howdy..

Good morning, Hillary! :) Thank you!

Good morning, WendyBBFanatic! :) (((hugsss!!)))

September 4, 2012 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Dawn!! :)

September 4, 2012 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

Hey Caroliyn and Dishers!!!!

Frank is so cocky! He thinks he knows this game so well...sorry Bubba!! You are playing this game against Dan!! Frank is so into himself that he doesn't see the writing on the wall!!!! lol

September 4, 2012 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I feel the same way, too.

I got the feeds (through this site, of course!) about 3 weeks ago when I broke my wrist. I have hardly watched them because Carolyn and Lessa keep me updated.

September 4, 2012 at 11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning Carolyn! Morning dishers!

Danielle is set up so well in this game. It's crazy. Still team Ian tho. I'm really hoping he can pull this out.

I can't believe frank still thinks his being completely duped last week was a good game move. Hilarious! I hope CBS has boogie on to say what he thinks of it all.

This is gonna be a long couple of days until the live show. Hopefully there's a luxury comp or something!!

September 4, 2012 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Hi Michie!! :)

Dawn - Thanks! But trust me.. I miss plenty!

G'morning, K-Mac :)


**If your comment isn't published, please consult the rules. Being antagonistic towards other commenters doesn't fly.

September 4, 2012 at 11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dans game is definitely different than season 10, even he admitted that. I love how he explained in the dr about how he's been forced to play much dirtier this year because his backs been against the wall. I still love Dan and would love to see a Dan/Ian final 2

September 4, 2012 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good afternoon Carolyn,

I have to agree with rob tan. I don't think Danielle has played a great game. I think she got lucky enough to be aligned with a coach who has played a great game. The endurance she won was won because the other two people that were left were willing to drop. The POV was one of the crap shoot types that had more to do with luck than skill, brains or athleticism. She may very well have won 'walk the plank' on her own, but we'll never know because once it was down to her, Brit and Ian there was no reason for the 3 of them to continue battling it out. Every strategic move she has made has been initiated by Dan. I consider her to be barely above Joe and Jenn in terms of the type of player she is.

Frank, you poor boy. You are so blinded by your own ego that you can't see the forest for the trees. It's fitting that he will leave this way. Following Britney to jury, taken out by a 'kid' who just happened to want to avenge Brit, voted out by all the people who had sworn allegiance to him only one week earlier, and ultimately in this position because he pulled the biggest game move of the season-allowing himself to be swallowed by the mist.

I have wanted Frank gone since week one, but the sad part is that I don't feel a sense of satisfaction because everyone except Ian is playing such a nasty game at this point I can't even enjoy it. And I think that Ian's chances of getting to the end are just about nil at this point. I will hope for him to at least get America's favorite but even that is bittersweet because it leaves Britney with nothing. I would rather see Brit walk away with something than Dan, Danielle or even Shane at this point.

September 4, 2012 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Grendon :)

Everyone - forgive me, but I can't anymore with Frank's monologue.. I feel like I'm being dragged over the edge into his delusions.

September 4, 2012 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Sorry you are dealing with meanies again.

September 4, 2012 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn, Good afternoon Dishers everywhere!!

Delusion must be a blissful state, because Frank seems so ignorantly blissful right now...

Hoping Ian can solidify some kind of deal with someone before it comes his turn to be on the block, however I see a few other people being perceived as threats before him, so he probably has plenty of time to get something worked out...if he makes it to F3, i have a strong suspicion he will win final HoH by winning the Endurance and Mental challenges, and seriously doubt that anyone that sits next to Ian at finale would win.

September 4, 2012 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning, David :)

Thanks, Sandra :)

September 4, 2012 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

Morning BB lovers and Ms Carolyn:) I have a hard time even reading what Frank says,,He really is discusting..

September 4, 2012 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I was about to say they just got up, well Danielle at least, but I slept to 11am myself so can't say anything about them being lazy ;)

September 4, 2012 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

....and the feeds go right from Frank's delusional monologue to Dani's Daily Mirror ritual...

BB don't get much better than this!! {insert sarcastic tone here}

September 4, 2012 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

Beano lol

carolyn becomes instantly annoyed and walks away.
LOL
Love ya too much caro*

September 4, 2012 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Saying something nice about each houseguest:

Dani- love her hair and wish I could be her weight (she thinks she is fat)

Frank- self confident. Voice reminds me of Bill Clinton. Especially when he laughs and talks with his mouth open.

Joe- most normal....family man.

Shane- I think he is a good hearted man and not bad to look at too.

Dan- strategic

Ian- cant say enough about him and the courage it took for him to put himself on TV. I hope he has not fallen victim to the "mist".

Jenn- has been a great sport being on slop and not complaining

Ok now only smiles, rainbows all day. lol

September 4, 2012 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Kryssiella said...

Hi everyone! I am lurker and this my first post... but I just wanted to say that I love this site!

I also know I'm pretty much in the minority here but I really wish a miracle would happen and Frank could stick around. I think he deserves to be in the finals much more than danielle, ian, and joe. Seems like every year I'm always rooting for the one who will never make it to the end. :-)

September 4, 2012 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

This is an interesting convo between Frank and Danielle. Wonder if she is really thinking Dan is against her or just playing Frank? It does seem like she is thinking about it.

September 4, 2012 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

**Frank, please stop. I feel like I'm listening to delusional ramblings from deep in a mental ward. I can't. I just can't.

Honestly, it's not quite reached that level yet...but close...lol

Yesterday I transported a delusional psych patient from one ward to another who swears he's the only person alive that knows the aliens have been living amongst us for 5 years now, and that in order to save mankind he must be released...

September 4, 2012 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Hi everybody,

He really is becoming unhinged by block, isn't he? I'm starting to feel a little bad for him. Eesh.

September 4, 2012 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

One person who has me completely baffled is Jenn.

First-her big game move of taking Dan off the block. She said she wanted to keep a big target in the house for her game. She already had two big targets-Shane and Frank. She never was a target herself until she used her veto, then she became a target. She and Frank both considered Brit more dangerous than Dan. Why? They were both part of the same alliance which means they were covered by the same people. Brit was tight with Ian, but not as tight as Dan and Danielle. Danielle was also covered by Shane. Add to that, the whole girls alliance and the fact that a girl has never won against a guy. These are all things that were right in front of her face so I am not basing it on being a 'feeder'. Jenn should have been able to figure out that taking Dan off the block was NOT going to be beneficial for her or Frank.

The second thing I am confused about is why she was so quick to have Frank's back and why she is out for blood when it comes to Ian.

Ian and Jenn were on the same team with Frankenboogie because of the coach twist, not because they chose to be in an alliance with those people. Ian was expendable but was included to some degree because he was an extra vote. I don't even remember them talking game to Jenn because they never considered her part of the team. Boogie was going to trade her if he had won another coaches comp.

At the reset, Frankenboogie just assumed they had Ian. They never asked. And they never included Jenn in any of their plans from that point on. Ian found another alliance that worked against Frankenboogie but never worked against Jenn. Jenn tried to do the same thing with her girl's alliance. She just wasn't as successful.

Shane put Jenn up as a renom against Boogie-not Ian. Boogie got angry when Ian said it was hard choosing between two teammates. He seemed to think Ian owed him a vote and shouldn't even consider voting for Jenn. Frank campaigned non-stop to keep Boogie and get rid of Jenn, even though Boogs should have done his own campaigning. Ashley also campaigned to keep Boogie even though Jenn was her BFF and they supposedly had an alliance.

Ian never tried to get Jenn out when they were on the same team. When Ian found his own alliance, QP, he still didn't turn on Jenn. Ian voted out the guy that considered Jenn to be so unimportant he wanted to trade her to another team. He won HOH and targeted the guy that had campaigned and voted against her and sent home the BFF that tried to get Jenn out of the house so that she could team up with the two guys who had been working against her.

I just had to write that out in a step by step fashion of how it looked from where I am sitting because I am just completely confused as to why, within moments of all of that going down, Jenn and Frank were tight as if they had always been working together and Jenn trats Ian like the spawn of satan.

September 4, 2012 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Also, my deepest gratitude for risking carpal tunnel on Frank's babbles, Caro.

I spent the holiday weekend transcribing about 2.5 hours of interviews and nearly ended up in the fetal position under my desk so my sincerest, heart-felt appreciation to you.

September 4, 2012 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

This convo with Frank and Danielle might be the point where Dan will truely loose Danielle

September 4, 2012 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

**And Frank has officially jumped the shark.

Carolyn, this is why I read everything you write.

At least Frank understands his mental fragility at the moment as he says he is close to a nervous breakdown.
I truly feel for him.

September 4, 2012 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Hi Caro and all others. So happy you can keep me up to date. I'm having Frank problems lately. Fell asleep last evening and again in the middle of the night to his ramblings. Today I took a shower during his mumbling. Then spent an hour "errand running" break only to catch his and Joe's ongoing BS. One great thing about his telling his opinion is I caught a great nap. Do we really have to put up with it for another 2 days?
Caro are up about ready for a well deserved bike ride?
Pamm, I hope you are feeling better today

September 4, 2012 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Good morning!

Wow! Frank just sealed his fate. Dani is going to go back and tell Dan what he said, and now Dan has the perfect excuse to vote Frank out!

September 4, 2012 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

wowsers!

hi everyone! :0)

I need to step away for like 10 minutes..

then I'll get an afternoon post going..

I'm VERY curious to see if Dani was truly moved by Frank's pitch.. or if she'll just get rid of him anyway, but use it to dump dan at 3.

September 4, 2012 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i take it back.. gonna keep this post going til 1pm.. since most of them have slept the morning away..

September 4, 2012 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

G'morning/afternoon Carolyn and all..
I'm preparing for a long trip, departing Sept 9th-AM
I bought a one way ticket to Maui( to hold my daughter in my arms) and some "hopper" flights to Kona,(to see an old friend) and then the islands are unlimited!!

Carolyn I appreciate you because you offer so many of us a place to share.
This is my formal good-bye to you because I don't know what the next 30 days will look like.

I've spent the last 6 years concerning myself with the well-being of my brother and sisters; all diagnosed with Hunningtons disease.
I'm the second youngest at 52. My brother (51) and little sister (46)and older sister (55)are experiencing on-set complications and worse.
So, I'm taking this vaca, because I'm out of steam..and I need to rejuve for the tougher times that follow.
Thanks so much Carolyn for "distracting" me when I need to laugh (you're one funny gal!)and helping me distract myself with your fantastic full coverage of BB!
My daughter introduced me to BB in 2002 and I'm a "lifer"
I look forward to seeing you again..until then, I hope to say hello one last time before i go, but just in case, Thank you* I love you XOXOX

September 4, 2012 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

p.s. If I can assist you with anything, you have my numbers sistah*

September 4, 2012 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Pally - Awwww!! You're leaving us. :( I'll miss you!!! Bu.. I hope you have a wonderful time with your daughter in Maui! How wonderful!!!

September 4, 2012 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Hi Christy!! :)

Hi Tripl!! :)

Hi Mike! :) THanks :)

Hi MoNYC - THank you! manoman!

Hi Grendon! :)

Hi DavidL! :)

Hi MIMan! :)

Hi Kryssiella! :) Welcome!! Thank you very much!

Sandra B :) That's the spirit! :)

Pally :) hehehe! THank you!!

Hi MeredithS!! :)



Everyone - I just realized it's 4pm my time and the reason I have a headache is because I haven't eaten lunch yet.. I'm gonna need more than 5 minutes..

I'll start a new top post soon though. :)

September 4, 2012 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I know you're still eating Carolyn, just wanted to say bye.

Off to work.

Have a wonderful night all :)

September 4, 2012 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

Carolyn, I am watching after dark and reading your morning blog simultaneously. How sick am I? lol
I just got past the scene where Jenn was having to once again stroke Dani's ego. How patient she is w/ Dani. She gets my award for the day for that.
Dan pushing the showmance of Shane and Dani...anyone ever think that Dan wants those two to be known as a pair? Great game play, Dan.
You all need to realize Dan does nothing but for his game. Get out your magnifiers, folks and watch his every move. For this he should win. He outplays everyone in the head games.
Will he win? Not unless he is against Joe.
Frank..someone please give him a good scrub down and cut that spider nest on his head. Did I see him pick his nose on the camera the other morning? I almost tossed my cookies.
Carolyn, my favorite line today was yours, Joe's knowledge makes Shane look like Einstein." Thank goodness no one was around to hear my sudden guffaw when I read that. Thanks for the giggles.

September 4, 2012 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi everyone :)

I'm having some tech issues at the moment.. trying to get them sorted out so I can open a new post..

apologies.. i'll get it going as soon as I can.

September 4, 2012 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

Pally, you are a wonderful sister! We adopted a baby 26 yrs ago whose birth mother had Huntington's. So we know a lot about the disease although we have not lived with it yet. Both of my parents had Alzheimers and 2yrs later, I am still recovering from the caregiving. Be kind to yourself - relax and enjoy Hawaii.

September 4, 2012 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok.. i got the problem sussed out.. but now there's not much happening in there. lol

September 4, 2012 at 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below