;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Wednesday!

While the HGs have been talking quite a bit about the end game lately, I've been thinking about it too.  BB is going to need to speed things up a bit in the next several days.  After tomorrow's Fast Forward Double Eviction Live Show, we have only 1 Live Show Thursday left..  So here's what I'm thinking. 1 week from tomorrow will be the final 3 HoH Endurance Comp on the feeds.  And here's how I think we're going to get there:

  • Thursday, September 6th: Live Double Eviction that brings us from 7 HGs to 5.
  • Tuesday, September 11th: Taping of Eviction that brings us from 5 to 4. 
  • Wednesday, September 12th: Taped Eviction Show airs on CBS. 
  • Thursday, September 13th: Live Eviction that brings us to Final 3 AND Start of Final 3 HoH, which is always Endurance.WootWoot!
  • Friday, September 14th or Saturday, September 15th: Part 2 of Final 3 HoH.
  • Wednesday, September 19th: Live Finale with part 3 of final 3 HoH, Final 3 becoming 2,  live jury QnA... and a winner!  
  • Bonus: Real is hosting a Finale Party in Los Angeles on Thursday, September 20th. If you're unable to attend, no worries... They'll also be showing it on the feeds for live feeds subscribers.
Incidently, I believe we will also have an extended feed-out on the 11th and 12th, as BB does their best to keep the 5 to 4 eviction results, which we will doubtless get anyway, secret.. These are just my thoughts on the matter.

If you were early to bed last night, make sure to check out Lessa's Late Night WHOOPS! before you get started on the Overnight Report.  Fun Flashback! :0)  And away we go!!


We join this conversation in progress..

11:50pm BBT
F1 and 2

Dani: If me and him were the last 2 people on earth, I would go without..
Shane: hehehe
Dani: I mean, do you think you're that good looking?
Shane: He thinks the next comp will be America's questions, and Joe asked Frank, if it's who do you think looks better in a bathing suit, and he said himself.
Dani: Are you kidding?  He's a big, hairy oaf.
Shane:
Dani: He's so ugly to me.. Someone told me he said I should'nt even be here.. that I was supposed to be on a dating show.  I'm not speaking out of madness.  I'm speaking the truth.. cuz I'm so frustrated.  Who on the block says they're gonna put a w for all their wins?  He thinks he's comin' back for allstars..
Shane: He may.. He May..
Dani: THIs game is a social game.. I'm not the prettiest person in the world.
Shane: Oh stop.  You're gorgeous..
Dani: But in real life, do you thinnk I would choose you (frank) .
Shane: He's a cocky guy..
Dani: He stinks! It's not attractivr, and  you are red headed, no matter what you say.  It's not brown.  When you leave this house, you should be a carrot top impersonator.

Dani's Frank bash goes on..


Dani: Guys, you don't understand how much I love this game.. Oh right.. I didn't give up my whole life?  He's pissed me off and thrown me down..
Shane: And farted on you.
Dani: Who does that??
Shane: He's disgusting.  I'm sorry, but I have manners.  I hold in farts.
Dani: he's so inconsiderate.
Shane: That's a good word. I will agree with that.

Dani: We should take his --- away and put icy hot in it..
Shane: Can you imagine? Icy hot up your butt?  So mean. That's a great idea though..
Dani: And he's always talkin' about how they stick out of his butt and he just pops em back up with his fingers.. He's so gross.
Shane; If I had hemorrhoids, I would keep it quiet.
Dani: He's so gross, Shane.. and the only other available guy was Frank..
Shane: Thats right.. Wil was gay, Boogie's old.. Did you know he was gonna ask Kara on a date?
Dani: He did ask Kara on a date.  She came to be crying..

12:05am
Dani: Jenn came to me saying, do you know all the gurls are gonna hate you because of Shane?
Shane: I'm sure he would've gone for you, if I wasn't here.

Talk turns to Kara and how hard it was for Danielle when she was on the block.

12:08am
Shane heads out, then returns back a minute later to tell Danielle she can say she wasn't feeling well to explain her absence to the others, as he just told them she had a headache.

12:10am Checking the Quad...

 12:12am
Shane's making eggs for a snack, Dani's perched in the bathroom, Jenn's telling Frank and Dan about buying the best amps and other tech stuff.

Jenn: These mic packs are the best on the world. They're like tanks.  They're f'in incredible.  They're wireless. We're walkin' around with wireless mikes, and the antennas are all over the house.
Dan: They're hidden though..
Jenn: Yeah, they're mainly hidden.  You can see em outside.
Dan: The audio people probably have a fit with me, draggin' it all over the plave..
Jenn: You better believe it.
Dan: 4 grand each?
Jenn: 4 to 5..
Dan: No wornder they were so pissed when whatshername.. (Chima chucked it in the jacuzzi)

What surprises Jenn is that BB has them wear the mike packs during messy comps..

12:18am
Checking the Quad, we find Ian on the hammock, Joe by the jacuzzi., Shane barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen and Jenn et all at the table.

12:20am
Frank comes into the bathroom.. Dani's in the shower..

Frank: You feelin' alright, boo?
Danielle: Yeah.. I think it's just a hangover..
Frank: Dan just beat me.
Dani: Did he?

Dani: I think I'm gonna go to bed.
Frank: Yeah.. I think I'm gonna wash my face and go to bed too..

12:24am
Joe's prepping pickle relish, Shane's on the egg n veggies.. Dan, Jenn are still at the dining table, Dani's in the shower..
Frank: Damn, Shane.. you're killin' me..
Shane: I just know I'm gonna be up for at least 2 hours..
**i don't suppose you could schedule some nekkid jacuzzi time in there?
Frank: Really?
Shane: Yeah.. I had a long nap.

Joe: You should probably just go to bed, Frank.
Shane: hahaha.. 33 minutes..
Frank: He's got me wantin' some eggs now.

12:29
Whose cooking show would you be more apt to watch? Apologies to Joe, but I've gotta go with Frank.. His soft talking cooking segments have had me hooked since early in the season..
Ian comes in.. He wants a snack too..

Joe: Midnight is snack-thirty.

Ian hems n haws over whether he wants a snack or bed. He opts for snack..

12:35am
F1 and 2
Dan and Jenn
Backyard Couch


Dan: I think sometimes, livin' with you, I forget..
Jenn: That's good.. I'da been screwed if there was a big metal fan here.
Dan: No one from any serious band has ever been..  Not on this show.
Jenn: That was definitely discussed early on.

Dan: How would you..
Jenn: I was just talkin' to people.. and I was like, ok, no one knows underground metal.. It's funny.. I just think people when they get outa here, like Janelle.. she'd be like, what?!  Jenn??
Dan: Who in the house?  Cuz I don't hear you talking about it with anyone..
Jenn: Just Wil.. cuz he knows the business and he was burned by it.. He, like you, would appreciate it.  Kara, JoJo, Willie.. no idea. Boogs new.
Dan: He knew?
Jenn: Yeah, but he respected it.  He wasn't like, "She sold a milion records! Send her out the door!" I was worried he was gonna do that on live tv..
Dan: hehehe.

Jenn: I told Wil, I told Ashley..
Dan: You told me super early.. Why?
Jenn: I told you 1st.  I just knew I could tell you.  We deal with people similarly.. and obviously in the back of my mind, I was thinking this guy could be a huge asset at some point..


Jenn: When Joe was capaigning to me today, I was like, Joe, I've heard some things, and I hear that if you won HoH, you'd be coming after me.. He's like, that's hearsay.. I was just like, You know?  You were acting weird around me for a few days, and all of a sudden your making me stuff for slop?  I'm not stupid..

Fishy time check 12:42a
Back at 12:45a

Jenn: His history with the HoHs speaks for itself..  I know Frank talked to her.. I think she is gaming Shane, but she is a little boy crazy, and I don't want her to let that stuff cloud her judgement.
Dan: You have to be careful.. She's really sensitive..
Jenn: She is really smart, and she's a good actress..  I think her and I.. We'll nail it shut tomorrow.. I think she wants to cover herself from all angles..
Dan: Ideally you'd like Joe to have to beat you, me and Danielle in the next HoH..
Jenn: Do you wanna send Frank home?
Dan: I could go either way..
Jenn: I think Frank needs to stay another week.  Joe's dangerous too..
Dan: The thing for me?  I don't know how much Frank really trusts me..
Jenn: That's the issue.. I talked to him about that..
Dan: It's scary for me.  At this point, i have that trust in you.
Jenn: We're rollin'.. I'm fine making other people think different.

Dan: For me, it's gonna depend a lot on Danielle.. and she's straight told me she doesn't like him.
Jenn: I know.. I'm not gonna lie.  I'm nervous for him.. And then Joe stays. uch. I think Joe's getting nervous.. I let him win at bags today, to make him feel  better.

Dan: There comes a point for you and me as well.. If Danielle wins that.. and we make that deal..
Jenn: She's in boyland.. Sometimes I forget she's 23..  I remember bein' 23 and girl crazy..
Dan: Imagine being with the female equivalent of Shane.
Jenn: I understand it inside and out. 
Dan: What's goin' on in there?
Jenn: Joe's telling a story?
Dan: Maybe they're fake fighting?

Let's check.. Nope.  Just being loud.

Jenn: I have really nothing to say to him..
Dan: The good thing is he can't play next week.. and the way he's talking today, about jury, it's almost like he feels like he's out the door.
Jenn: No one goes upstairs.. It's like.. You do need someone in this game.. You don't need to be up their asses all the time.. but this is where his social game falters.. He had Britney for that.

Dan and Jenn have a good giggle about Ian's social mistakes.. 

Checking inside..

12:55am
 Danielle's perched on the couch, in a mask and a towel, post shower..

 
12:56am
Shane comes outside for bag-o with joe.. 

1:00am
Frank joins Danielle in the bathroom..
Talk is of her monster zit, his diarrhea, and past hangover experiences.  Frank is vote seeking sympathetic.  Both say they are not big drinkers at all..

Then Danielle says she may be PMSing.. She's not sure, as she only gets her period once every 3 months, and she had it at the beginning of the season, but that was a fluke, because she wasn't supposed to get it then, and was just around too many girls. They move on to Danielle's makeup regime.. Frank feigns interest.. Then hair products, etc.. and pregnancy..

**I'm waiting for the altered version of this to come.. Shane: I was sittin' there in my towel and he would not stop lookin' at my boobs!  He was tryin' to steal a look at mah coochie!

1:24am
Dan and Ian are in the kitchen.. Ian's cleaning, and Dan comments that mess really seems to get his goat.  Ian says he was cast for that, partially. Talk turns to the silly things BB puts in the chyron for HGs.. Libra was "The Chameleon Mom."  Michelle was "The Firecracker."

Cornhole continues outside..

1:29am
Kitchen
Ian and Dan wonder if a particular fight will be aired or if it made it to the feeds.. When Ian called someone inbred?

Ian: I was pissed.  It was more the blindside than the act itself.. Also, the utter pointlessness.
Dan: Oh..
Ian: I didn't like the delivery too much either.
Dan: ♫do do, do do, dodododododoo..

Danielle: (from the bathroom) You know you do that all the time now, Dan?
Dan: That's cuz of Jenn.

Ian: I just thought of a series of threads on a forum.. 1 was "Will Janelle ever be bettered (as an HG)"

Skippy's a Janie fan.  Feeds flip away to Danielle and Jenn in the bathroom.. Danielle has a new audience for her PMS complaints.

1:36am
Shanew comes into the bathroom, just in time for Danielle to pop a big zit on her forehead.  Outside, Frank has joined the throw the ball across the yard into the hoop game..



1:38am
Shane wonders if they have a luxury comp tomorrow.  Dan comes inside with a grasshopper under a glass.  Danielle shrieks.  Jenn checks it out. Shane plucks his nosehairs.  Ian comes in to scare Danielle with the Monkey.  He does.  She grabs it and makes her way outside to the grill, can't figure out how to turn the gas on, and back, and chasing ensues..







1:42am And we're back to zit time..


Danielle: Jenn, how do you not notice that?
Jenn: Cuz I'm not looking.

1:46am
Dan hugs the ladies goodnight.


Danielle: I look like a unicorn.
Jenn: Are you done with it?  Breaking up with it?
Danielle: Yes.  I'm about to go to bed too.. I don't want this thing on camera any longer than necessary.


Danielle tells Jenn she loves her, Jenn replies in kind.  They hug goodnight..


Then both stick their heads outside to say goodnight to the others..


1:49am
F1
Dan: You goin' to bed?
Danielle: Yeah.
Dan: Mind of I leave the light on to do a little reading?
Danielle: No.. go ahead.. I can sleep with the light on.

Danielle: He frakin' loves this dog.
Dan: It's always on his shoulder.

Dan reads from the bible aloud.. "The decalog of Roman Catholics is based upon.."

1:51am
F1
Shane says goodnight to Frank, Joe and Ian, and heads inside..

1:54am
F1
Ian says goodnight to Frank and Joe, and heads inside.  Jenn and All QP members are now inside.. I wonder if the QP will have a little meeting..  Joe and Frank continue throwing the ball cross court.  Franks gotten very close a number of times, but no cigar.

1:57am
F1
Kicks Room
Dan, Danielle and Shane

Dan's talking about Chelsea.  He knew he would marry her the day they met. Talk turns to chastity before marriage.. and Chelsea's little brother.. and back to Chelsea.. and the wedding.. and asking her father for her hand..
Dan: I'm trying to find an old testament reference to sex.
Joe: In the old testament it's only for procreation.
**wrong!
Danielle: Well, (paraphrasing) the old testament's irrelevant now anyways.
**eyeroll, sigh

2:05am
Checking the Quad, we find Frank has joined Jenn in the bedroom.. Shes whispering to him about Joe throwing her name around and lying about it.
Dan has found a bible passage to read to them.. He then offers it up for interpretation.. a la Boogie with his Urban Interpretations of the bible..

2:09am
F3

Frank: I think our best best is look, I'm wanting to move forward with you and her.

Jenn: I've never lied to the f'in chick.. I've always done her right.  I'm just gonna approach it like that.  Just give me the respect.. She saw me, and she was like, "You knew something.."  I was like, I just don't buy this.  I was like, maybe you'll buy it when he says goodbye to everyone.  The way he was leaning up to Danielle, I was like, oh my God..
***I'm wondering what she's on about, then she refers to Britney, so we're talking BB14 history at this point, not current events.. Back to the PoV comp that "led" to the Funeral...

Frank: It wasn't that Britney got in her ear and told her to do it.  Dan just got paranoid during the 24 hour thing..  I would just talk to her and tell her, you know, you.. She has.. Be like, Frank tells me everything..
 Jenn: I do.. I told her, sweetheart, there's deals flyin' around everywhere in the house.
Frank: Be like, Frank still doesn't really trust Dan.  He's just waiting to hear what you wanna do.

2:15am Checking the Quad, it's lights out and tickle game on in Skid Row..

2:30am Sweet dream, houseguests.. See you in the morning...

2:45am  -- Nope!  Not quite yet!
Joe leaves the room to get some water..  Shane follows..

Dan: Danielle, are you up?
Danielle: Yeah..
Dan: Has Frank been weird with you at all.
Danielle; Yeah..

Danielle's more concerned with the temperature in the room.  It's too hot for Shane to cuddle.

Dan: We gotta start looking ahead.. Not at Joe.  Shane's trying to cover his bases.  It's something we gotta watch.
Danielle: Yeah.  I agree.
Dan: Ok.. Go back to bed.

Shane joins Joe out at the hot tub..  Joe is not looking forward to "putting up with Frank tomorrow."
Joe: He needs 2 things.. 1 is to get his heart broken.
Shane: By a girl?
**snort.

Joe: He's got an ego the size of Texas.
Shane: He's a little immature for his age.  He's almost 30.
Joe: He needs to grow up and support himself..  But he's got a good heart.
Shane: Everyone in this game.. besides Willie.
Joe: He's just a product of his environment.
Shane: Yeah.. He's got no one else to tell him what not to do.
Joe: People are usually products of their environment.
Shane: Well said.
***Thank you to the Wiz who told Shane to stop misusing Touche.

Talk turns to Dan... Joe's hating on him less. Then back to Frank..
Skippy thinks he's funny, keeping Shane in the 2 shot and the Single on Joe.

Joe: I'm give him credit.  He's a smart, intellectual, athletic dude, but he's not gonna win this shit.
Shane: maybe allstars, if they call him back.

Joe: You're gonna find when we get outa here that I've always been honest with you.
Shane: Same here.  I've never ragged anyone in the DR either.
Joe: I have.
Shane: Oh I have too.
**oy

This meeting of the minds is ongoing at 2:58am..

Shane: Was that a yawn?  What we have to do is wake up tomorrow at 9..
Joe: We have to start working out together.  I worked out tonight, but that was the 1st time in 9 days.
Shane: I wish we had a treadmill inside.
Joe: I've just been lazy..
Shane: My thing is my diet..
Joe: Not doin' anything, not burning those calories..
**shush. I swear i'll get back to the gym after season. **guilty.
Seriously, Skippy? Come on.  Gimme some pretty Shane to look at..

Shane: It might be a double tomorrow..
Joe: It very well could be..
**Yup
Shane: Or maybe another eviction on Sunday..
**You're getting closer..
Joe: Double Evict Thursdays are great for the viewers.. 

3:04am They dissolve into chatter..

Joe: We might be back next year to host one.. Come in and cook the house dinner.
**BB fans, I believe we just heard one Pandora's Box for BB15.. 

Shane: Do you ralize you and I are the only ones left from our teams?
Joe: Yes I do.. It's crazy.  Both our coaches are gone..
Shane: Dan and Dani..
Joe: There's still 3 of Boogie's.. but if things go well, it'll be 1, 1, 1, 1.. You, me, Ian and Dani.. And the coaches'll be watching, going, man, I coulda had 100,000 dollars.  If one of us win it, one of them coulda had 100 grand that they gave up.
Shane: Oh man.. All 4 coaches would still be here too.. Lotta people in the house.
Joe: It'll be cool if it works out.. You, me Danielle and Ian..
Shane: 4 people in this house?  Can you imagine what it's gonna look like? 16 to 4..
Joe: You gotta be optimistic.. Worse case scenario, there's a casualty of war. We gotta stick together.  I cried over Britney, but you gotta stick together.
**Joe's talking about the fake alliance he was part of.. only he doesn't know it was fake.


**Skippy's still on my sh*t list.

3:10am
Talk turns to seeing their families at the finale, and the jury and final 3 to final 2...

3:15am
Talk turns to trust.. In Joe's mind, he's been in an alliance with Shane since he pledged his allegiance to him weeks ago..

Joe: I will say Ian is my suprise of the season.. That he's turned out a decent dude.
Shane: He's never even been nominated!
Joe: He said a winner has never been not nominated.
Shane: Well, if Jenn gets it, that'll end quick.

3:18am
Joe: But we've got me, you and Dani to win it.. against Jenn and Dan.  If the odds are in our favor.  Every time we've had the odds, the opposite has happened.
Shane: That's why this game is so effin stressful.
Joe: I don't know if I can handle back to back weeks on the block.
Shane: That's why you need to win an hoh.
Joe: Absolutely.  And it'll be a lot easier for me to win an Hoh with Frank gone.
Shane: Agreed to that.  (pause) You try to goto bed and you have so many scenarios running through your head.
Joe: It's just gonna get worse.. It's gonna haveto speed up next week.
Shane: I just don't wanna be the next one to jury..

3:20a
Shane: I can't wait to see his face.  I hope Julie says, "With a 3 to 1 vote, Joe.. You are safe. Frank, you are evicted."

Talk turns to what will air on the Wednesday Show tonight..

Shane: I woinder if Frank's gonna even pack his bags.
Joe: i bet he wont.  He didn't last time. I would not have the balls to do that.
Shane: That's when you know someone's cocky. That is a ballsy move.  Crazy.  I guess sittin' here makes you a little tired. More than the bedroom.. September 4th.  I just remember July 4th..  Crazy.. The sad thing about this week.. The Pandora's Box?  I think it'll be bad for the HoH.
Joe: I aint opening it.
Shane; You have to.  It's always been opened.
Joe: Dude, I aint riskin' Frank poppin' back in here.
Shane: He should be happy.  He's leavin' with 35 Hundo.
**which is wonderful when the goal is 500k. **headdesk.

3;25a
Shane: What sucks about now is a lot of the games are gonna get mental.  Definitely not up my alley.
Joe: We just gotta study..
Shane: I've never seen the final 4 in any season.
Joe: I've seen the face mixup thing.. That was in the final 3.
Shane: Noooo
**noooo
Shane: Is it from the pictures on the memory wall?
Joe: Yeah.. They mix em together..
Shane: And you gotta do it the quickest?
Joe: And gettem right.  Jeff won that his season.. Last year, not his 1st season. 

Shane: There's an endurance, a more physical one, and then questions..
Joe: If you win the first one, then you're automatically in the questions..
Shane: I'm sad I've never seen those.. How the end actually goes.  How do they do that?  There's 2 people and one gets to pick?  Do they get to pitch it?
Joe: Most times it's pre-planned.  Hayden knew he was takin' Lane.. That's why Enzo got screwed and so did Britney.. They had such a strong alliance, they brought themselves to the 3.
Shane: Hopefully we will to.

Joe: It feels good.  It feels like we're on to something.  Might be a destiny.
Shane: Might be.  I hope.  Something's gotta happen.

3:32am The meeting of the BB braintrust is ongoing..

3:48am I think this time they mean it.. Sweet dream, houseguests..




If you need a little retail therapy or entertainment while the HGs are sleeping, I recommend the following:
For Non-BB retail therapy, here are my favorite go to spots for great deals: Find Today's Daily Deal on Your City's Best Things To Do at Groupon.com!  And..  my old fave: eBayDailyDeals.  Have fun!






Permalink







37 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

And with Shane's announcement to Joe that he has to pee at 3:45 AM BBT, we close out another night in Big Brother history.

Good Morn Caro! I sat through all of this with you except a few minutes when I turned off the feeds thinking Shane was down for the night after he wiggled his butt in my face. It's a sight I will always cherish because I know he knew I was watching.

Interesting thing about the final pee of the night. Shane came out and immediately washed his hands as Joe headed in. Shane said 'I'll wait for you' and did. They left for their beds without a drop of water (from the sink) ever touching Joe's hands.

Now it's time for me to do the same. Will I wash or walk? Only I will know. :-p~

:o)
GaYToR

September 5, 2012 at 3:54 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, GayTor :)) He does have a fabulous tush.. When Danielle was stroking his back, I was silently rooting, Go for the tush, but I didn't say anything..


Everyone.. I'm gonna knock out for a couple hours while the HGs are sleeping.. I'll be back to publish more comments in the neighborhood of 8am bbt..

Thank you for being a part of the dish! :0)

September 5, 2012 at 4:01 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Ok, Dani. You have redeemed yourself to me a little bit in this Frank convo rehash to the guys.

Frank, have you lost your mind?? Not that I care, because I want you gone gone gone. Here are my one descriptive words for Frank:
COCKY
Sexist
Sponger
Spoiled
Smelly (according to your housemates)
Loud
Revolting
Obnoxious
Entitled
Defensive
Rude
Flatulent
Braggart
Liar who claims to be honest
and the way you blink your eyes all the time and wear that hat on top of that spider nest hair. I am so done.

And another thing, Frank. There is no way you would have still been there but for your buddy Boogie. He protected you to his own demise. You have not played the best game ever. If you had, you would have not been on the block every time you didn't have HOH. Yes, you can win comps, but socially there is a reason you are constantly on the block.
Someone give him a humility pill. I am so over him.
And pleaseeeeee quit talking w/ those hands like you do.

Whew, I feel better. I needed to get that out. lol

I miss Britney. We need some sunshine in the house.


September 5, 2012 at 4:20 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Good Morning, Carolyn!!!!!!!!!

Morning, Dishers!

Today is my step-dad's surgery to have his gallbladder removed. He has to be at admissions by 12:30 EST and his surgery is scheduled for 2:30 EST.

I'll be at the hospital most of the afternoon, except to run home and let Doggie out. I live 2 blocks behind the hospital, so I can literally RUN home to do it. That's a convenient thing. For Doggie.

Even though I know he's going to be just fine, and this surgery has become quite routine in the medical world today, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little concerned.

I have to say, I have 4 of the most wonderful parents in the world. My brother and I have been blessed with 2 loving parents, and gifted with two supportive step-parents. My mom and dad divorced when I was a freshman in high school after 15 years of marriage. Today, my father and step-mother have been married for 27 years come this October, and my mother and step-father have been married 18 years and together 22 years this past May.

In a world where so many have only one parent, and some no parents, I never allow a single day to pass without thanking G-d for the treasures He has given me through family.

I'll check in when I am capable to let everyone know how my step-dad is doing after his surgery.

G-d Bless!
Blue

September 5, 2012 at 4:49 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

P.S. On an unrelated note:

Jane, your book arrived yesterday and last night I had a dream I was on a weird ride (metaphor for Big Brother?) at an amusement park. When I got off the ride, I ran into Margaret Cho and asked her to sign my copy. Why I would have a book on an amusement park ride, I have no idea.

Anyhoo, she did, and asked if I would like to have it signed by the author to which I immediately said yes. I looked to where she was pointing and there you sat being interviewed by Andy Cohen, Kathy Griffin, and Anderson Cooper.

hehe. Cute, huh? Made me chuckle when I woke up this morning.

September 5, 2012 at 4:56 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

"Dan: I'm trying to find an old testament reference to sex.
Joe: In the old testament it's only for procreation.
**wrong!"

hehehe I chuckled when I read that. Apparently Joe has never read "The Song of Solomon".

September 5, 2012 at 5:20 AM  
Blogger nancyk89 said...

I am wondering how many of you guys Think Dan is honest with dani that he wants her in the final two or do u think he wants hem and then had Jen cut her in the end...he keeps saying for dani to let him have the endurance part them she could win the skill part I sorry as much as I live Dan I would not trust him..I know dani has a lot of hater out there but I think she has played a pretty good game if she would stop throwing herself at shane and not talk I'm baby voice o would like her a lot more...

September 5, 2012 at 5:36 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Great Overnight, Carolyn. Thanks again. You rock my BB socks!!

September 5, 2012 at 5:57 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Morning Carolyn, Gaytor, everyone else who shows up

Carolyn, you're TOR starts a couple of minutes late. Between Lessa checking out and you checking in there was this.

11:24pm flashback gold!!!

cams 1/2

OMG LOL I'm dying

Dan trapped Danielle in the sheet and Shane beat her with a pillow.

Best part of the night, you'll have to see it.

Have a wonderful day everyone :)

September 5, 2012 at 6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Jenns lost at least 10lbs on slop already.

September 5, 2012 at 6:18 AM  
Blogger Flower said...

Good morning!

It seems we are getting down to the end and it makes me sad. I appreciate all you do and I love reading the comments. Soon it will be a faded memory and I will get over all the houseguests.

But before I do, I realized one of the several reasons I have an issue with Dani, she talks about the unsolicited sexual comments from Frank, yet she does the same thing to Shane. I don't think Frank is hitting on her but she is definetly trying to put the moves on Shane. Then on Monday night when she started with her hand rubbing Shane's chest and then the kisses she gave him in the dark, I thought to myself why does she think this is acceptable, if a guy would have done any of the things she has done he would have been called out for it and she sees nothing wrong with her agressive behavior. We all see there is no showmance and even when Shane attempts to appease her with cuddling, you can see he seems uncomfortable.

Dani might win this game but she will be one of those houseguests I could do without. IMO

September 5, 2012 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Fellow Fanatics! =)

I'll continue reading once I stop laughing at Shane and this little exchange:
Shane: Same here. I've never ragged anyone in the DR either.
Joe: I have.
Shane: Oh I have too.

Soooo... He hasn't, but he has!? Oh, it's a good thing he's such a handsome guy. ;o)

September 5, 2012 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!!
Good morning GaYToR!!
Good morning BBDishers!!

Hope all has been well with everyone. I've been a little tied up and temporarily reverted to a lurker.... Reading updates (and comments when I can). Things are winding down quickly. This has been one exciting and exhausting season. Hope it ends with as big a bang!! Starting with tomorrow... If the BBGods would see fit for a miracle and save Frank again, I'd be happy. I've always dreamed of a season where the best, mental and physical, and competitors get to the end and duke it out. With that being said, though I like Joe, he can't stomp with the big dogs. All season they've been saying they didn't want to give money to a floater. They've admitted that he swings and clings to the current HOH... So what's the problem? Get him outta there before he gets a check for being loud and making slop concoctions all summer. And I do like him. Just not as much as the fierce competitor that is Frank. Team Underdog rep has spoken. :-)

Have a great day everyone!!

September 5, 2012 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Good morning, Petra! :)

Good morning, Bluee! :) There you are! I missed you yesterday! My thoughts are with you, your mom and step dad today.. ♥

Good morning, NancyK! :) I'm not sure what he's gonne do.. or her for that matter..

Good morning, Sara :) Thank you!

Good morning, Michigan Man! :) Thank you!! I meant to include that!!


Good morning, RobTan! :) I think you're right!

Good morning, Flower! :) Well said.

Good morning, Kimberly :) Right?! It's like, Hi, my name is Shane, and my job is to agree with you..

Good morning, Lucky13! :) (((hugs!!))) Welcome back!!

September 5, 2012 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Carolyn and GaYToR and all that follow.

I can't help but feel sorry for Shane right now. He is laying stiff as a board (body wise)while he sleeps to keep from touching Dani! Poor baby. I think he's afraid of her. lol I bet he'll be happy when this is over so he can get away from her.

I Jenn now talking about keeping Frank? I thought she told Dan earlier in the week that Frank had to go and that was the plan. Wonder how Dan is going to make her realize that isn't what she really wants! THE MIST I'm sure he will do it but he can't too early as she will tell Frank.

I can't believe the season is almost over. I'm already feeling sad.

September 5, 2012 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, ShiShi!! :0)

September 5, 2012 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Blue I hope everything goes well with your step-father. I'll be praying for him.

September 5, 2012 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Goodmoring everyone!

I agree 100% with Petra!
Can't wait to see Brit's face when Frank walks into jury..

However I think she will then be in hell because him and Ashley will probably be hooking up! haha

September 5, 2012 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Everyone -

It's 8am and they're all still sleeping.. I'm gonna run a quick errand.. I'll be back soon! Definitely by 9am bbt.

September 5, 2012 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Carolyn

Question-Usually I type in bbdish and hit enter and it takes me right to you. I was on earlier today with no problem. Now, every time I try, it says HTTP 404 Not Found at the top and Webpage Cannot Be Found on the page. Luckily I had you in my favorites from two seasons ago when I first got the laptop and it took me to your site. I was just wondering if anyone else was having any problems.

Petra

I loved your comments about Frank. Don't forget though, Frank didn't just have Boogie fighting for him. He would have been gone before the coaches came in the game, before Janelle got evicted and before jury if it had not been for the 'twist' which I consider less of a twist and more AGP's way of saying 'we are keeping Frank in the game because WE like him and WE can do whatever WE want to.'

September 5, 2012 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Blue

Sending your step-father all my best wishes for a safe surgery and a speedy recovery.

P.S. I'm glad for Doggie's sake that you can run 2 blocks. If I tried to run 2 blocks I would end up in the hospital with your step-father hooked up to an oxygen tank.

September 5, 2012 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

Best wishes to your step-dad, Blue. I will pray for a speedy recovery.

Watching the feeds this past week, sometimes I wonder if Dan has misted himself! I can't really get a clear read on where his head is at in regards to which alliance/F2 deal he is true to.
I hate to say it, but I think his best chance he has to win the jury vote is against Joe.

As much as Frank irritates me on a personal level, I have to admit he has played a heck of a game, and if he makes it to the end (very doubtful he will make it past tomorrow) he does deserve the votes.

Ian still has my heart though. I hope he manages to make it happen!

Thanks for everything you do, Carolyn. Lessa and Zinger too. :)

September 5, 2012 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

cant believe we are thinking of the end game and after party already :(

cancelled my feeds today, my sub remains active until Oct. 04 that should cover the end of season stuff or at least as much as i want to see

thankfully they have a button to cancel option now and you dont have to phone in to cancel if you dont want to, way easier!

September 5, 2012 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Carolyn,

I restarted my computer and all is well now. It must have something to do with my husband unplugging the modem and router earlier today because the internet was running slow.

He just so happened to unplug it when I was talking on the phone which sent me into a panic thinking that our cable was out. (My land line is through the cable comany.) Needless to say, he is under strict orders to keep his hands off all things computer related. At least until BB season comes to an end.

September 5, 2012 at 8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning Carolyn and dishers! Fab TOR as usual :) :)

Today is an exciting day for me as my oldest is starting grade 2!!! So I'll be checking in but will be mostly with my little guy for the afternoon.

September 5, 2012 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

9:04am -still sleepin! i'm not surprised.. bb has given them a sleep in every wednesday this season.

September 5, 2012 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...




Good morning, Tam! :) Thank you very much!

Good morning, DavidB! :) Wow.. I wasn't even aware of that. Thanks for the heads up!

Good morning, Grendon! :) hahahahaha!! I'm glad all is well!!

Good morning, K-Mac! Awww!! :0) Sweet!

September 5, 2012 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Blue,

I'm so flattered that you had a dream about me. I'm not sure if the book was pitched to Kathy Griffin but Anderson Cooper passed, as did Katie Couric (at least for 2012). I will be on Ricki Lake's new show prob in Nov and Dr. Phil in Jan (shutter, Dr. Phil). I'm not fancy pants enough for Anderson or Katie. I was going to be in Dr. Drew. I wonder what ever happened to that ...

September 5, 2012 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good afternoon Blue!!

A special prayer for your Step-Dad's surgery. All will go well. I had that surgery myself nine years ago. If he's a lover of spicy or acidic foods, he'll have some dietary adjustments to endure but it's bearable! :-) Sounds good to hear of someone with great things to say about their stepparents... that isn't always the case.

September 5, 2012 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Flower - You are so on point and I totally agree with you re: Dani!

September 5, 2012 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Hi Blue,

I underwent gallbladder removal surgery a few years ago. I had a relatively positive experience. (As far as surgeries go at least.) I'll keep you in your family in my thoughts and prayers. I hope he has a speedy recovery. I did. *hugs*

September 5, 2012 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

It's comments like these that make me wish there was a "like" button. :) *Poor Pretty Man*

September 5, 2012 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Grendon,

I was having the same problem with the HTTP 404 message. I did the same as you did and was able to get back on.

September 5, 2012 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Grendon,

I was having the same problem with the HTTP 404 message. I did the same as you did and was able to get back on.

September 5, 2012 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning, Jane :) I'm so stinkin' happy for you!!


Everyone - New Top post!!!

WackyWednesdayMorning

September 5, 2012 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Actually I just found out. I'm taping Ricki Lake Sept 25th. California here I come.

September 5, 2012 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

nice!!

September 5, 2012 at 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below