;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Early Afternoon Wednesday in the BB14 House

It's Wacky Wednesday afternoon in the BB14 House!  Frank and Jenn were the only HGs up for quite a while this morning, but Dan and Danielle just joined the living as well.  Hallelujah!  Others are sure to soon follow.

If you're just checking in to BBDish for the first time today, here are the posts to get you up to speed:

Now let's rejoin our HGs on the live feeds...


12:02pm
The rest of the HGs are still in bed, either sleeping, or wishing they were and just using the beds to avoid Frank.. In the backyard, we have Frank and Jenn chatting on a huge array of topics..

Frank: I'm kinda ready for it to be 4 people in the house.
Jenn: Me too.  It's so much different when it gets down to this many people.

12:05pm
Frank: I wanna be in the house when there's 3 people..
Jenn: nice and quiet.. The hammock wont be going..
Frank: No more gaming.. Nap.. Don't worry about someone gaming behind your back.

 Jenn gets up to use the restroom..  Frank talks to us..

Frank: Oh, man, Superpass.  Everybody's lazy as hell sleepin' right now.  Can't even run game.  I don't need to do much right now, but I do wanna run game on Danielle.  I want Jenn to run game on her, most importantly. 

Frank holds up his thimb..

Frank; That's weird lookin.. It almost lopoks like a short ass middle finger.  Thick ass short middle finger. 

12:09pm Saints be praised!  Danielle is awake.



**Did those words really just come out of my fingers? Yes.  Yes, they did.

12:13pm Dan's up too!  Jenn reports to Frank who wants to get straight to work on Danielle.  Jenn reminds him it takes Danielle a while to get coherent.. Frank and Jenn both head inside.



 12:14pm
Outside.
Jenn: Alright, Frank, make that move.  You've gottem in the bathroom..

Bathroom
Frank, Dan, Danielle
Frank makes small talk: How'd you sleep, the weather, etc..  BB tells Dan and Danielle to put on their microphones.  Jenn responds, "Good.  Hook it up, Frank."  Frank rejoins Jenn outside.

Dan commences whispering with Danielle.. She comments on the backyard being open..

Danielle: So we know it's not gonna be an elaborate set..
Dan: I don't think it would be.. If it's America's Choice.. Anything cute or goofy, pick Ian.
Danielle: I think I'm being edited as sweet.. They said in the DR..
BB: You are not allowed to talk about production.
Danielle: Jessie said I was 3 times.

Dan uses the restroom.  Danielle looks in the mirror.

Outside, talk turns to working out.. and scheduling..
Frank: In case tomorrow is a double eviction, I might have to play in a pov or something.. ya never know.

***The other HGs better get up soon, if they want to breathe fresh air before Thursday around 6:30pm!  With the Fast Forward tomorrow night, BB has quite a bit of work to do back there!

12:32pm
F3
Frank and Danielle

Frank: So how is that info sitting with you from yesterday?
Danielle: How do you think it's sittin' with me?
Frank: (paraphrasing) I'm just wondering how you're thinking about moving forward with jenn, Shane and I.
Danielle: (affirms) (paraphrasing)I just don't want to talk about it.. 
Frank: You're doing a good job of keeping it to yourself.  You have a good poker face.
Danielle: I guess I do.

Danielle complains about cameras and makeup and having to do your hair..  Frnak compliments her hair.  She says thank you.  Later this will become him hitting on her. Wait for it.

Frank: I'd let you roll my hair.
Danielle: Oh my gosh.. I would love to roll your hair.  It would loook great.

Danielle complains about the shampoo BB has for them.  Frank offers her his Nexus.  She declines, saying she feels bad using other people's hair stuff.  He reminds her it's the end already, and he wont be using it all, plus he got extra in his HoH basket..  Dani offers her neck for Frank to inspect her rash..

Meanwhile outside on 1 and 2, Dan and Jenn are talking in the back yard..  She's trying to game Dan.

Frank: Lemme ask you one thing..  If tomorrow's a double eviction?  Do you want Dan out first, or Ian?
Danielle: I can beat Dan.
Frank: OK.. That's all I wanted to know.  Also.. If there's one thing I'd like to clarify from yesterday, he never did say he wanted a final 2 deal.  He hinted around it.. but he did want the 4 of us to work together.
Danielle: I'm used to it.
Frank: You and I are the whipping posts in this house.
Danielle: And I didn't do anything.  Except keep his ass safe.

Frank: You're a good girl, Dani.  Us Southern kids.. gotta stick together..
**We've gone into lather, rinse, repeat.

Frank: You wanna hug?
Danielle: Sure.
Frank: I think we could both use one.


Frank: I don't think tomorrow will be a double eviction.. I think they'll just speed it up after..

12:42pm -- Frank leaves Danielle.  She moves to the kitchen.. He joins her there.. then back outside, where he joins Dan and Jenn, who feel into silence.

12:44pm
BB: Ian, please change your batteries.
**Thanks, BB!

Frank begins his workout.  Jenn comes inside and checks in with Danielle.  Dan remains on the couch.  BB Sends us to fishies.. I'm betting someone from prod'n is about to tell the HGs how little time they have left to be outside.

12:46pm
And I'm wrong! The HGs are about to all have to head outside.. likely so someone can fix Wil's face on the memory board..  before the live show when they'll need to show everyone gathered around it watching someone's face go gray. 

12:48pm  It's rope jumpin time!
And weights..


And running the yard..

Inside on 3 and 4, Dan is whispering very low to Danielle.. Then, "Like really hard?"
12:55pm

Dan: She wants it to be us 4..
Danielle: Dan.. He just told me, 5 minuts ago, that he wants you out of the house.
Dan: You gonna tell her that?
Danielle: I mean, I can..
Dan: We gotta figure it out.. I don't know how to play that. I told Jenn I'd never nominate her or put her up, just so you know.


12:57pm
Am I the only one who thinks it's impossible to look straight in one of these shirts?

Shane: Damn.. 1 o clock.. I suck at life.
Danielle: Oh hush..

Shane: They're fixin' the memory wall.  They said it'd probably be aboout an hour.

1:13pm The HGs arelocked down outside.  A bug is bothering Danielle.  She nearly jumps in the pool with her mike on to avoid it.
Most of the HGs are gathered on the couch.  Danielle is poolside.  Dan's on a chair next to the pool.  Danielle's speaking in impossibly low tones to Dan, without her mike on.

 1:18pm
The couch crew breaks up.  Jenn remains in her position of the day.. Shane and Ian to the pool table.. Frank jogs the yard.  I don't have eyes on Joe, but he's gotta be there somewhere.
1:27pm The lockdown is over, but most of the HGs remain in the backyard...

1:29pm There's Joe!


1:30pm Apologies, but I've gotta cut out for a bit.    Please mind the critters on the feeds while I'm gone. 

I'll definitely see you back here for the Wednesday Show Viewing Party at 4:50pm BBT / 7:50pm Eastern.. if not sooner! :0)






Permalink







36 Comments:

Blogger Cindi said...

Oh my...Dan's hair looks wild today! hahaha!

September 5, 2012 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe! yup!

September 5, 2012 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger vLO said...

Hello all! Carolyn I take offense to L.A drivers in the rain comment. I was born and raised in well, not exactly L.A more like the L.A and Orange County border but I'm told by people in SC that anywhere that is in southern California and not san Diego or San Fran then it's L.A. We have terrible drivers there as we do everywhere :)

September 5, 2012 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Shi Shi, from the last post

I'm off the 11, 12 hr. days so that is good. The school is back in session so we, the cleaning crew, are back on nights. Less hours but no more viewing parties besides Sundays :(

September 5, 2012 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi vLo - Sorry to offend - I went to USC (in L.A.) and lived there several years..

..and grew up in south florida, where it rains plenty.

September 5, 2012 at 1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anderson Cooper..? Insinuate much..?!

September 5, 2012 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

he's out. relax.

September 5, 2012 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Dani looking amazing poolside. That's all I have to say about that.

September 5, 2012 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

...aaaaand Mike's an assman. duly noted.

September 5, 2012 at 1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Linkage to said Anderson/Shane reference or your breaking your own rules.

September 5, 2012 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

What is the name of Jane's book?

September 5, 2012 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Definitely however in this case when she pulled in her tummy a little my mind twisted a bit. Best scene of the summer.

If she were my nurse I might never want to get better!

September 5, 2012 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone :)

I've gotta go see my mom before she heads off on a trip.. I hope to see you back here for the Wednesday Show Viewing Party.

September 5, 2012 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Just read Ian's HOH blog. Hope he makes it thru the DE. I would love to see him F2 and Jen or Dani leave this Thursday.

September 5, 2012 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Malik, I changed it. Relax.

September 5, 2012 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

...and i'm anything but homophobic, Malik

September 5, 2012 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok.. mom time.. bye bye..

September 5, 2012 at 1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never said you were. But to essential say "He looks gay in that shirt.", may be a little insensitive. Whether he is or isn't. Whether you are or aren't.

September 5, 2012 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Carolyn? Homophobic. Carolyn?? Homophobic. Carolyn?!? Homo-phobic?? Carolyn???!!???!!? OUR Carolyn????

Huh whuh who where?

:0/
Where am I? Did I just step into that weird alternate universe from that seinfeld episode??

September 5, 2012 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Reggie45 said...

Some of you have commented on Shane "not being interested in girls." I've been thinking that for awhile. He's cruel to Dani sometimes, so uninterested. Maybe just doesn't like her in the girlfriend way?

September 5, 2012 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Dani has told Jenn that she is disgusted with Frank and not to say anything. This should go over well. Frank is going to lose it. I see lots of yelling and wild behavior on his part.

September 5, 2012 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Ok...I rarely have anything nice to say about danielle (fabulous hair! Is all I could previously) she picks me ways (on a personality level) I can hardly describe...everything I dislike in a female and (so I thought!) all her successful strategizing/game play was directed by dan....BUT...she was BRILLIANT while working jenn!! Perfectly played and timed...well done. *applause* I have to give credit there. I haven't had reason to like her...last night pretending to be drunk (yes yes hoping for some make out time w shane:0)) to avoid campaigning from jank (or frenn hehe whatever)...and it did frustrate them which was funny...
This girl has managed to CHA very well w/o really pissing off anyone going to jury...hmmm...maybe just maybe this annoying girl will outplay dan?? He's having to work a whole lot harder...and having to piss off a whole lot more people...
It may get interesting....she plays mind games too...just differently (ahem) she's also had the chance to learn a lot about dan and his game play...and she doesn't tell him everything her n shane talk about. We shall see...I'd like to see her in a comp again when she really needs the win...

:0)

September 5, 2012 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

*flop* Just when I get a chance to hang, I have no one to hang with. LOL It's ok!!

Hi Carolyn!!
Hi Blue! (I know you are around somewhere, you liked the post.)
Hi Cindi!!
Hi vLO!!
Hi Michigan Man!!
Hi Malik!!
Hi Mike!!
Hi Dawn!!
Hi FL girl!!

Hi everyone else who posts after this but whose name I don't see now!!

September 5, 2012 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger MarkRollTide said...

Won't be Dani!!!!

September 5, 2012 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

does anyone else get feeds looping small segments like 5-10 seconds at a time sometimes?

September 5, 2012 at 3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel like i'm being thrown under the bus for something i never said.

September 5, 2012 at 3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My only other comment, (which was deleted.) was "Where is your shane/anderson reference linkage or your breaking your own rules..?" Then i'm called out as calling you homophobic..? Thats not fair.

September 5, 2012 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Ok so since ur taking a break i was catching up on bbad and i have to say that i just love dan.. i always have and always will.. he is so entertaining. He just loves to be in that house and have fun.. cause a lil trouble in a boy way.. love it. I so would love to hang out w him.. and then the moment jen was getting massaged by shane.. yum yum so jealous.. cant wait for the show tonight.. love all u do

September 5, 2012 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Ok so i dont know if my other comment post so ill make this one shorter.. caught up on bbad last night...loved every minute of dan.. he acts like hes a kid in a toy store.. love him so much.. want to me him... And then shane giving jen a massage so jealous lol

September 5, 2012 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Ok so since ur taking a break i was catching up on bbad and i have to say that i just love dan.. i always have and always will.. he is so entertaining. He just loves to be in that house and have fun.. cause a lil trouble in a boy way.. love it. I so would love to hang out w him.. and then the moment jen was getting massaged by shane.. yum yum so jealous.. cant wait for the show tonight.. love all u do

September 5, 2012 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger IDPINK said...

Oh im a HUGE fan of the Danielle booty :-)

September 5, 2012 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Wonder if JEnn is going to break her promise to Dani and tell Frank? Everyone will know if she does because I can see Frank causing havoc in the house!!!! If she tells it might come back to bite her.

September 5, 2012 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Malik - I've been up since 2am eastern today.. Occasionally this can lead to jumping the gun and hypersensitivity. I felt attacked. I changed the blog because of what you said.

September 5, 2012 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger nancyk89 said...

I agree with everything u said I actually have been singing her praise last couple of days I would like to see her out play Dan too even though he my favorite player ..I actually think if they make final 2 she would win...

September 5, 2012 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger joyusangel said...

I'm not a Danielle fan at all...but am so glad she called Frank out on his seeming to think only he deserves to win...even going so far to say it to others still in the game as he asks for their votes to stay!!

September 5, 2012 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger joyusangel said...

ohhhh and hi Carolyn and everyone...how rude of me ... sorry! lol

September 5, 2012 at 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below