;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, September 7, 2012

The Overnight Report and HoH Reveal!

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Friday to you!  Welcome to another  Ian HoH Week!  What a crazy night! If you went to bed before the 2nd HoH Comp, go read Lessa's coverage first: And the new HOH is... And Dan's Storage HOH Basket... - then come back here for Ian's HoH reveal, which at 12:35am, I'm waiting for... and so are the HGs!  Ian's off camera, so the only option is that he's in the DR...

**Have you seen how high Evel Dick's BB13 Bag has gotten?! Holy cow! 1 more day on the auction, too.

12:35a
Shane: We gotta win PoV.
Dan: I know.
Carolyn: mm hmm

Dan is deliriously happy, looking at Chelsea's pic and letter..

Shane: What PoVs do they do?  Like, the faces?
Dani: Tomorrow'll be nominations and a possible Pandora's.
Dan: What kind of power would they do now?  ANy kind of power would guarantee him final 3.
Danielle: Not a power.. (paraphrasing) more a shopping spree or somethiung.  I got the 1st unanimous vote of the season, by the way.
Dan: I knew for a fact we all would stay here.
Shane: Exactly.. (pause) They're just finishing up his room up there.. It's crazy.. There's gonna be 4 of us up there.
Dan: I don't wanna __ around him anymore.
Shane: Very cocky.. very arrogant.  That's what Jenn said.
Dan: How loud of cheers did he get?
Danielle: It didn't get that loud..  Some people went woooo.. Joe got louder.

Shane and Danielle talk about prod'n and send us to fishies...

12:43am
Danielle: Do you want the bed to the left?
Shane: Dan's gonna sleep well tonight..
Dan: She's probably tired of me tellin' people she's not wearin' a bra..
Danielle: I can just tell.. That's what she'd say..

Talk turns to Dan's wedding and dinner...

12:45am
Ian comes out of the DR.  Before anything else, he wants to see Dan's pictures.

He oohs and aahs over the pics and says he'd like to hear the letter too.. But first a pit stop.

Shane steps away for a moment..

12:47am
Dani: Dan, he's (Shane) starting to get on my nerves..
Dan: Do you think we can get him to volunteer to go up?  If he wins, you're the replacement..
Dani: There's no way.. 

Shane returns

Shane: You did your DR, right?
Dan: Yeah, but they ran out of tape.. I got up to Ian winning PoV.

Ian comes back to the living room.. More oohing over Dan's basket, then he reads Dan's letter..

Dan: They sent me the Renegade Headband.
Ian: I know, I know..
Dan: Isn't that sick?

Ian: I wish I had a nice girl like that writing me letters.
Dan: you will, you will..

Dani: Ian, what do you think the Pandora's Box will be?
Ian: Something bad for me..
Dan: You gonna open it?
Ian: It's hard to turn down a question mark..
Dani: We're due for a celebrity visit..
Ian: If It's Kristen, I'm opening it.

12:53am
BB: Ian, please come to the Diary Room..
**Soon!!

12:54am
Ian: Who wants to see my HoH Room?!

Up they all go!

Ian: They gave me my duck back!  Ooh! Latin Kim!
Dani: Look at the pop tarts.

The letter is from Grandma and Grandpa..

Please accept our heartiest congratulations..  You have always made us proud, and always been a brilliant student.. While you know this is a show we have never watched (all: laugh), this year we do.. We miss your weekly phone calls..
(please watch it on flashback - I just woke up - I'm not quite there yet)

Ian got every flavor of poptarts, doritos, beer, rice krispies, a pic of his buddy Brian, a pic of his and his brother with his first telescope in 1998..

Ian: oh my goodness.. oh my goodness goodness goodness.
Shane: Is the reality settin' in yet?
Ian: This is it.  There's no one left.
Shane: Remember the 1st day?  and when Willie called a meeting?
Ian: (recites verbatim what Willie said)  Awesome gift basket.. Awesome letter from mawmaw and peepaw..
Shane: This is crazy.
Ian: unreal.
Shane: Just 2 weeks ago you were saying you hadn't won anything.. and now..
Ian: 3 HoHs..  Any Hoh I could compete in..
Shane: Crazy..
Ian: I thought I'd be the 1st one voted out..
Shane: You owe Boogs for that one.
Ian: We don't know that I'd have been the 1st one..

1:08am
Danielle reminds Ian to feed the fish.. Talk turns to Stripes, the fish Ian likes most..

Shane: Game weeks it's 9.. but weeks we've been in the house it's 10..

Ian: Ohmygah.. so many poptarts.
**he's echoing my inner 5 year old.




Ian: Final 5 guys.. Unreal.
Shane: I hope they washed this.. cuz Joe had a little heyday with it in the Have Nots.. 

Talk turns back to the HoH Comp.. Ian mentions he could barely stand still.. He needs to move now as well.. They ask, and Ian says it's like a rattling inside, where he must move.

Shane: I can't believe your teacher..
Ian: She was old..
*fishies
Jenn: In NYC, they'll pay off 75% of your student loans if you do 5 years in the inner city schools.
Ian: I always wanted to teach.. It's expressing.
Dani: I loved the teachers who would teach you the backways.. the tricks..
Ian: I always liked that too..
Shane: I'm over all that math stuff.  Econonomics?

Talk turns to favorite and least favorite subjects in school..

1:17am
Shane: What a night!

Ian: That was my thing.. I was like, man if I'm in that van.. That could be an awkward ride.
Jenn: He didn't even say goodbye to me.
Shane: He walked out with Big Ted though.
Ian: Big Ted was in a punishment costume since the reset.
Jenn: Poor Ted.


Ian: Dude, I felt bad.  It had to be one of us.. I had to win the veto.
Jenn: He became the real Joe Arvin at that moment..
Shane: Such a class act.. "I love you guys.. We've become family.."  He's a good dude.
Jenn: Really good dude.

1:23a
Ian: I loved Frank. But if I ever wanted to win this game..
Shane: He talked bad.. a personal attack.. about everyone in this room at one point.  He said some pretty harsh stuff.  Ya never know.. He could be a complete gentleman outside the house.
Jenn: He wanted it to be war in here..  He was so upset when I told him he was arrogant..
Ian: I've always said in this game.. You've gotta be good, but you don't wanna sit and brag about it..
Jenn: And use it on your campaigning..
Ian: It made me so mad.. He would say Joe doesn't deserve to be here.. He doesn't even watch Big Brother.. He wants to be a celebrity chef..
Shane: What gets me is he's been unemployed for 3 years, but talks about how much he gave up to be here?? Everyone else gave up jobs..
Jenn: I don't think he's unemployed.  I think he's a property manager.

Shane: It's better to be humble.
Jenn: Yeah, well I said it to his face. 
Ian: Good guy.

1:27a
Jenn: Do you want help getting your stuff up here?
Ian: That would be very nice, but..
Shane: We could all help, and make it less trips..

They all file downstairs to help..


Then back up..


1:31am
BB: Shane, please come to the DR.
Dani: It's a long one.

Dani eyeballs something in Ian's basket and asks for one.

Ian: You can have the whole box.  I don't eat em.  I think  those were left over from Brit.
Dani: Bad idea..

1:33am
F1
Dan: Congrats man.. Final 4.
Ian: I've gotten to the level where I could coach now..  Britney's gonna shit herself.
Dan: I know.  She's gonna be so jacked.  When i saw the Renegade bandana..

1:35am
Dan: I think it should be Jenn and Shane.
Ian: That's what I was gonna do anyway. The hard thing to explain is gonna be Why didn't you put Dan up.. He played with your life..
Dan: Obviously, you know it's Renegades.. Death before dishonor..
Ian: The only way it could've turned sour was if Jenn won and pulled Joe down..
Dan: I just feel at this point, it's such a gamble.. I think if you put up Jenn and Shane..
Ian: It's probably gonna be Morph
Dan: I don't think Danielle would use it on Shane..

Ian: How do I justify putting her up and not you?
Dan: You can tell her you were told she was coming after you, and Shane.. best competitor in the house..
Ian: So it's only fair..
Dan: I don't think doomsday would happen..
Ian: It worked out.. I was like, why did you send out the weaker floater, but Jenn's not gonna win either.  She'll make us work, but..
Dan: Just anything with Skill?  Shane's good at.
Ian: He sucked at the baseball though.  He got 6th place.
Dan: I think we could hustle him in the final 3.. even if something happened where I lost endurance?  You'd smoke him in the final questions..
Ian: I'd feel much better bout me against you.. Knowing I had 50k.  That's life saving..
Dan: After today.. your resume has grown.  And you're not an asshole like Frank.  If you've gotta win every week to stay in this game?
Ian: Shh.. I haven't been eligible to go home since Boogie left..  What I said to Dani and Shane (about Frank) - If you wanted to go on a show where all you have to do is win challenges, you should've gone on Road Rules..

Dan: Would you be down.. at final 3.. for wearing a bandana?
Ian: Yeah..

They do a renegade slap n tickle..


1:43a Then Dan says goodnight..  and ...Ian's pacing back n forth through the Hoh.. "1 in 4 shot?  Are you kidding me?"  

1:48am  BB Tells Danielle to put her mike on, so I go to the quad to check.. No biggie.  Dani, Jenn and Dan are talking about all the DRs they have to do tonight..and Danielle's zit.


Jenn: Let's see how the zit is doing tonight.  his name is Edward.  Will he be evicted?  or will he win the power of clearasil?
**haha!

1:51am
Ian wants BB to open the backyard.. badly.. He needs to swing..

**brb

2:07am Happy, Happy, Joy Joy..  Lockdown is over!

Dan and Ian are talking about legalizing marijuana, politics.. Ron Paul..

Dan: What do you think our chances are of making it to final 2 or 3?
Ian: 50 or 60..





Inside, Danielle's making skinny face, to Jenn's amusement.

Danielle: I think Ian's getting his maters.. Frank's a property manager.. I think everyone in this house is something else.. Shane, I think he's a way bigger model than he lets on.
Jenn: But he wouldn't be making $400/week..

Ian: If one of us wins the Veto, and one of us wins the next HoH.. You're not gonna go up unless there's no one else to go up.  Jenn can only come down if she pulls herself down, which means I would have 2 choices, and you would not be the choice.. I would put Shane and Danielle up together.. and that's a mess..
Dan: It could be a tie..  but a lot has to go wrong for that to happen.. I don't think Shane'll make a stink, do you?
Ian: no.. I'm gonna listen to everybody tomorrow, but I don't think it'll change my mind.  I just can't believe I made final 4.

A helicopter flies over.. Ian waves..
2:15am
Dani and Jenn are talking about bands.. 
Jenn: Who's gonna be the gay one?
Dani: They're all straight to me..  What about the backstreet boys?  No gays.  But you don't like dudes anyways.. It wouldn't have bothered you.  you need to look at Destiny's Child.. You like Audrey..
Jenn: Of course I did.
Dani: A lot to handle!
Jenn: They're fun when they're a lot to handle.
Dani: How do you date em??
Jenn: It goes awesome..  You have to pay attention..
Dani: Now were all the girls in the band of kitties lesbians?
Jenn: No, I was the only one..

2:18am
Ian and Dan...
Dan: Who was closest to you on that maze?
Ian: Jenn was closest..
Dan: But even if she won, you wouldn't been fine. I don't think she wouldn've pulled Joe down.  She has no idea about QP.
Ian: Right.  Exactly.

Talk turns to girls.. Ian wants someone like Chelsea writing him letters..

Dan:  You have to be careful.  You're gonna have a lot of girls contacting you by facebook.. If you're open to it..  If you sift through the creepers, there'll be one or 2 nice girls.
Ian: You know what felt good today?  Hearing the crowd cheering..
Dan: I've been telling you.  You're the fan favorite.
Ian: I think Janelle will get the 25k.
Dan: You don't think Britney will?
Ian: Britney and I will split votes.. even if both of us are popular.

Back to the comp talk..

Ian: That was very Survivor.

Ian: I felt bad for Joe.
Dan: Because he was such a classy guy.
Ian: Joe went out with such class.. TOld us he loved us, appreciated the chance to play.. That's the thing.. we had Frank go.. only hugged one person.. I put my hand out and said good game, and he didn't even acknowledge.  Wouldn't even shake hands.  Poor sportsmanship.  Very inappropraite.
Dan: In any sport, players often take on the role of how their coaches act.  That's how Boogie acted when he left.. That's how Frank acted when he left.
Ian: This is true.. I've been thinking about this.. I should've been on your team from the start.
Dan: But we don't know that I would've won the key..

Talk turns to Boogie's mishandling of Ian..

Ian: I'm glad my grandparents are watching and enjoying it though.. Really happy about that.
Dan: Your brother's gotta be psyched man.
Ian: He was excited when he found out I was on the show..
BB: Dan to the DR.
Ian: They're probably find it funny..
Dan: Watchin' you swing in a hammock..

Dan walks inside.. There's Shane.

Dan: That was a long one.

Shane comes out back..

Ian: Sup Shane?   I'm looking to see if they fished that shark fin out..  I threw my shark fin in the pool.. I was just so in the moment.  How far were you?
Shane: Bout 3/4?  I didn't really have to win?  You were still a pawn, but even as a pawn, you didn't wanna be up there.
Ian: My thing was, I just didn't want Jenn to win.. and pull Joe down.. her vote would send me out. 
Shane: I didn't think that far.
Ian: She was only seconds behind me.. I had to win it.
Shane: You're thinking 5 steps ahead.  I started off sooo bad.

2:30a
Danielle: Goodnight!
Shane: You goin' to bed?
Dani: mm hmm
Shane: You have to stay up.  DRs.
Dani: I've already done all mine.
Shane: They said to stay up.

2:35a
F1 Poolside
Shane: What do you think Joe got for his first meal>
Ian: I don't know, but I hope he enjoyed it.
Shane: Frank said he was gonna get taco bell..
Jenn: What time is it?
Shane: 2:30!  Did you do your goodbye to Joe?
Ian: Yes. I'm just trying to burn off some adrenaline.
Shane: Well, you're probably good then.  If I don't come back out, goodnight, ya'll.. See ya in the morning.
Ian/Jenn: Gnight..

Ian and Jenn remain outside talking..


Ian: If you had won the pov, what would you have done with it?
Jenn: Probably nothing.
Ian: What I was thinking was that you might pull Joe down..
Jenn: No.. Joe was gonna put me up if he won HoH.. I have no idea why.. I did talk to Dan a lot this week.  I was trying to keep Frank here. I'm not gonna lie to you.  But if you would've said, hey, I wold've absolutely entertained it.  I woudl've pulled you off before Joe. He was throwin' my name under the bus all week.. It didn't make sense.
Ian: He's all over the place.. He had come to me for a final 2 deal?  And the thing was.. Joe could say the week I'm in power, final 2?  But the next week?
Jenn: Well you know how he was with whoever was in power..  It was never my intent to have Britney go up, ever.
Ian: I understand that.
Jenn: I had been talking to Dan about.. keeping Frank around one more week.. But I know Joe said something about us 2 having a final 2, which is not true, hand to the sky..

Ian: I think it was just assumed..
**brb --time check - 2:44am

2:52am
F3/4

Dan's in the DR.. Talk continues on Feeds 1 and 2 between Ian and Jenn.. Let's check in on Dani and Shane.. 


Danielle: Ian cannot.. cannot get to the questions.
Shane: I know.  Trust me.  It is kind of a crap shoot.. at the same time.
Dani: Will you turn the light out?
Shane: I was waiting for Dan.
Dani: He's gonna be a long time.

Shane: G'night Joe..  I miss him.  I do not miss Frank.
Danielle: Snuggle with me.
Shane: Come on over.  I'll play with your hair.  Watch the nipples.  Your hair's smooth.
DAni: Thank you.
Shane: You're welcome.. At least we're still here.
Dani: I know.
Shane: Crazy.  If I get hot and want you to move, I'll scream really loud and say I had a nightmare..Know what's gonna suck?  If we go to the jury and we have to see Frank again.  Oh he is gonna hate us. Did you get checked for live before you came in here?

Dani: Are you serious?
Shane: You're never gonna get my sarcasm are you?  I have lots of energy right now and that's not good. (makes a bed squeaking noise)

3:01am After a couple minutes of fish, we return to our snuggling duo.. silent with eyes wide open in the dark.
3:03am Checking out back on Ian and Jenn, they've fallen into silence.  She on the couch and he on the hammock..

Jenn: I've gotta cruise  inside realy quick.  Do you need anything?
Ian: I'm good, thanks.
Jenn: Gonna check the time.

Flipping to the quad, Jenn's gone into the kitchen..
...she then makes hr way to the bathroom, then back outside... She rolls up her pants and dangles her legs in the jacuzzi.

3:07am Danielle steals a chaste kiss..

Then it looks like she's about to go for the gold, but hr hand resurfaces under Shane's shirt.. rubby rubby rubby..

3:12am Checking out back on Ian and Jenn.. They're each in their own worlds.. Not talking.. Ian's murmuring.. Jenn seems to say something silently to the sky, but they're not talking to each other at the moment..

Shane hears a door click.

Shane: Thats' probably Dan coming out of the DR.
Ian: Sir Daniel is out of the DR.
BB: Jenn, please come to the DR.

Dan comes outside.


Dan: It's a long one.  Have fun.  Have you been swingin' this whole time?
Ian: Yup.  Swingin'.. Chattin'..

After brief fishies, during which Production must've told Jenn to hold off for a few minutes, we find Jenn still by the jacuzzi.

3:15a
Jenn: I might as well head in.. Sleep well if I don't see you.  I'm glad we talked.
Ian: Me too.

Ian tells Jenn that he'll be hearing from everyone tomorrow, and at this point, the decisions are pretty arbitrary.. She says she understands..
 
Jenn goes inside.. 

Ian: (very softly) Quack quack quack quack quack..

3:19am ..and we have a position change in DanShaneVille..

3:20am
Shane: I'm gonna turn the light on.. He probably needs to make his bed.. Get outa my bubble.
Dani: Be nice..

Ian comes inside, notices the time and says he should be going to bed.. Dan brushes his teeth.. Ian joins him..  Danielle attempts to say Toy Boat more than 1 time fast.

Dan: Did you guys talk?
Ian: No.
Dan: Did you talk to Shane?
Ian: No.

3:24am
Ian goes up to the HoH Room to grab his laundry..

Dan: Gnite buddy.. Good win.
Ian: Thanks.  It worked out a lot better than last time.

Dan makes his way into Skid Row, turning on the lights.. He decides to switch to Joe's bed, but  first - a group effort sheet switch..
Danielle makes Dan's bed for him.. Shane is pretty..




3:29am
F4
Dan: Did you guys talk to ian?
Shane: He told me he was gonna pick straws.. As long as we can Jenn Jenn out..  it's only us 3 playing for the next HoH..
Dan: It doesn't matter that much..
Shane: It doesn't.. but if Jenn pulls herself off..

Dan reads his bible passage of the night, then..

3:33a
F4
Dan: Do you think he's gonna ask one of us to volunteer?
Shane: If I have to I have to.
Dani; I really just don't wanna go up again.
Shane: I know.  None of us do..

3:35am
Danielle: Dan are you goin' to sleep?
Dan: mm hmm
Shane: I'll turn off the light.
Dani: Goodnight, then.

Shane: (whispers) toy boat toy boat toy boat

Checking the quad, Ian's walking upstairs in his underwear.. He enters the HoH, and arranges the room.  The camera is following his every move, prompting him to say, "I'm too tired for that shit, BB."  Then it's lights out.. As Ian is still moving, the camera is still whirring..

3:39a
Ian hops into bed, arranges his pillows, tucks his teddy in under the covers, pops his headset on, and gives a satisfiesd, "Oh, yes" to the music..

Jenn is still in the DR.. Dani, Dan and Shane are tucked in for the night.. Ian stims for a couple minutes, then relaxes back.. then pops back up for a bit more rocking..


3:45am
Ian: Oh dear!

3:50am
Ian's sitting up, rocking, silently thinking through all possible scenarios, but he's not sharing them with us, apart from the occasional exclamation..  So.. I'm calling it..

Sweet dreams, Houseguests!  We'll see you in the morning for whatever surprises BB has in store for you, and Nominations.. :0)

I'm gonna knock out for a couple hours and sleep while the babies sleep.. If you need a little retail therapy or entertainment while the HGs are sleeping, I recommend the following:   my favorite go to spots for great deals: Find Today's Daily Deal on Your City's Best Things To Do at Groupon.com!  And..  my old fave: eBayDailyDeals.  Have fun!









Permalink







30 Comments:

Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Hi Caro, coffee is on. I can't sleep, since just before 10 tonight the song Jambalaya has been running through my head. Can you hear me???

Good bye Joe, he gotta go, me oh my oh
He gotta go pole the pirogue down the bayou
His Yvonne the sweetest one, me oh my oh
Son of a gun, we'll have big fun on the bayou

Good Bye Joe!!! I was glad to see him go, but never figured it would keep me up all night.


September 7, 2012 at 1:52 AM  
Blogger Theresa in WA said...

Good morning Carolyn, no sleep for me tonight as my daughter decided to go into labor and to birth center at 11:50pm ...so i was thrilled to see your TOR started so early :)

September 7, 2012 at 2:09 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Tripl! :) hehehe! He was so sweet on departure.. i found it touching.

Good morning, Theresa!! :) Congratulations!!!!!

September 7, 2012 at 2:28 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I love that song! Where I grew up in Texas the local radio station played cajun music every Sunday morning. Love that song

September 7, 2012 at 2:43 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Good morning Carolyn! Thank you for every thing you do for us. Preesh!

September 7, 2012 at 2:44 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Congrats Theresa!

September 7, 2012 at 2:45 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Zany!!! :0)

**i'm secretly willing them to go to sleep.. i need more than 2.5 hours.

September 7, 2012 at 2:52 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I love that song! Where I grew up in Texas the local radio station played cajun music every Sunday morning. Love that song

September 7, 2012 at 2:57 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm hanging in there with you. It's so easy to realize when someone is missing now. Is Dan in the DR or did he take the other room to give Shane and Danielle alone time?

Or after all the mentions of 'she's not wearing a bra' every time he looks at the pic of himself and Chelsea on their honeymoon, maybe he's needing his own alone time. He must have said that 20 times. I loved it.

:o)
GaYToR

September 7, 2012 at 3:18 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

OMG! Shane must be afraid for his life in this game. Feed 3 3:18 AM BBT....

Shane's head is laying where he refused to allow it to go last night and why Dani started her Late Night Cry Fest!

There are some things I just would never be able to do to keep myself in the house. Getting any GaYToR Part close to Danielle's boob, or any other parts would be one of them. Just send me to Jury.

:o)
GaYToR

September 7, 2012 at 3:23 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

And it seems we are closing the book on Day 62 in the BB House.

I couldn't have dreamed of a better day and show and after hours except for Shane laying head on boobs. *pukey*

:o)
GaYToR

September 7, 2012 at 3:50 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Oops. I meant to start that last one off with "Good Night Carolyn. You get to go back to bed for a while.

I'm going for even longer. ;-*

:o)
GaYToR

September 7, 2012 at 3:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi Tripl,

Hi Theresa, Congratulations!!!!!

Hi Zany,

Hi GaYToR, I am happy you are back :):)

Just wanted to say hi before going back to bed...great TOR Carolyn..

Have been reading the post and comments, and I am so happy for Ian right now. He needs to put up Dan and Shane and if one comes down, put up Shane, but I know he won't...:)

Have a good day everyone.."talk" soon..

Pamm


September 7, 2012 at 3:52 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Good morning, Pamm! :0) Thank you!!

Night Night, GayTOr :)


Everyone.. I'm gonna get a couple more hours sleep.. I'll be back later on to publish more comments and say hi. :) Thank you for being a part of the dish.



September 7, 2012 at 3:54 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Zany, I was 2 when we lived in New Orleans and that was the very first song I learned to sing all by myself. My mom played the record all the time.
Gheeze, it's almost 7am here and I'm still awake... gonna sleep the day away.

September 7, 2012 at 3:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've seen Ian reference a "Kristen" on here a few times, but I have no clue who he's talking about. I'm guessing it's a celebrity? Little help here, please!

September 7, 2012 at 5:00 AM  
Blogger Joni said...

Happy Friday everyone!!! :)

September 7, 2012 at 5:42 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Hey Caro and fellow fishers! Just an FYI - Janelle's BB bag went for over $1500.

What an exciting show last night! Thanks for all the hard work you put in!

September 7, 2012 at 7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning Carolyn!!! Morning dishers!!! Yayyyyy Ian!!! However its worriesome that he will not be playing in the next hoh. Oh how I love this game.

September 7, 2012 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Dear someone...please alert Ian that he's under the mist...pleeeeeeease wake up and talk some sense into the others!!!!

September 7, 2012 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

But it wont happen, dan's got his butt covered.

September 7, 2012 at 7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Jenn and Shane are noms and Dan wins POV... Im 99% sure he will use it on Jenn and vote out Dani. If Jenn wins Dani goes home too. All depends on how much control Dan has of Ian

September 7, 2012 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Morning Carolyn, all

Yay for Ian!!!!

Hope he survives the next one though.

I see Dan threw out "will he ask one of us to volunteer" and Shane is as clueless as Frank. Big dumb pretty boy will get himself on the block and voted out. I think I'd rather see Dan, Ian and Jenn as F3 rather than the boys and Danielle. The latter could get tricky for Dan. He better throw the last one to Ian and let him get out Danielle or there will be trouble. She wouldn't have much time to make trouble but still.

Last night/this morning I was thinking I'd actually like to see Ian, Shane and Jenn as F3, just to break up the predictability.

I'm going to get off my butt today and get out so you all have a good one.

Have a wonderful day everyone :)

September 7, 2012 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Had Blogger problems so if this is a repost don't worry about it, otherwise...

Morning Carolyn, all

Yay for Ian!!!!

Hope he survives the next one though.

I see Dan threw out "will he ask one of us to volunteer" and Shane is as clueless as Frank. Big dumb pretty boy will get himself on the block and voted out. I think I'd rather see Dan, Ian and Jenn as F3 rather than the boys and Danielle. The latter could get tricky for Dan. He better throw the last one to Ian and let him get out Danielle or there will be trouble. She wouldn't have much time to make trouble but still.

Last night/this morning I was thinking I'd actually like to see Ian, Shane and Jenn as F3, just to break up the predictability.

I'm going to get off my butt today and get out so you all have a good one.

Have a wonderful day everyone :)

September 7, 2012 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger sisoruen said...

I would like to ask a question to the people who thought Frank went over the line with Ian during the last double eviction that occurred a few weeks back. What are your feelings towards Dan after he threatened Ian to vote how he wanted when Dan was the HOH during last nights double eviction? Dan demanded Ian to keep Danielle and to vote to evict Joe. If Ian didn't comply, Dan threatened to strangle him and rip his face Off. A little excessive don't you think?

Look, we may disagree over how Frank reacted during the last double eviction, but wouldn't you agree that Frank's reaction was somewhat warranted given the facts of the situation before him? I think Frank had a right to display a level of anger and frustration. But, he did not make any demands or threats towards Ian. He was taken by surprise and sought out explanations. Whereas Dan outright threatened Ian to do as he said and made sure he got what he wanted. Dare I say that Dan in fact bullied Ian?

September 7, 2012 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

mornign all morning carolyn

September 7, 2012 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Woah! I totally slept in! OK.. time to publish comments.. The Morning Report is already going in a new top post

September 7, 2012 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

"the band of kitties" hahahaha!

I can't believe none of them have heard of kitty. But I'm canadian.

September 7, 2012 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...





Goooood morning! Wow! Can't believe I slept til 9am, and that I got lucky enough thtat BB hadn't woken them up yet!! WooHoo!


Good morning, Rachel :) The Kristen being referenced is a BB alum from Britney's first season.. Kristen Bitting.. Ian has a little crush.

Good morning, Joni! :)

Good morning, Amy! :) Wow!! Thanks!

Good morning, K-Mac! :) Me too! :)

Good morning, Natural Grace! :) I don't know if it's possible.. Dan's got himself pretty well covered.


Good morning, RobTan! :) We shall see..

Good morning, Michigan Man! :) mm hmm! I was giggling.. glad you caught that too. Have a wonderful time off your butt! ;)

Good morning, Sisoruen :) I don't know.. That kind of language has been thrown around by a lot of the HGs.. "Rip your face off" has come out of DAnielle's mouth, Ian's mouth, Dan's.. etc etc.. It's not a pretty word choice, but there it is..

Good morning, Jade :))

Good morning, Dixie! :)) hehehe :)

**I'm a little surprised no one jumped on Shane's "Econonomics"




OK.. Everyone.

ClickMe2Get2TheNewTopPost

September 7, 2012 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gotcha, thanks so much Carolyn...I may have home crazy if I didn't figure it out soon!

September 7, 2012 at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below