;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, September 6, 2012

And the new HOH is... And Dan's Storage HOH Basket!

Possibly my favorite capture all season. Hee!
Heeeeeello Dishers! What a night! I do love this game!

The feeds went to trivia again - earlier than I thought! - at 8:37 BB Time, and we can only assume we have the second HOH of the night going on! I'll be here when the feeds come back to post who's wearing the key around their neck! Who are you hoping for? QuackPack till the end? Jenn as HOH to shake things up? Tell us all about it - hit up the comments! :)

(I will warn ya - we've been having severe windstorms around here - and internet and power keeps flickering, so I'll be here as long as I'm able!)

10:01 - Feeds are back - now to find the key...

 Dan and Danielle are talking in the arcade, and Jenn Shane, and Ian are talking at the table... and there's the key -

AND IAN IS THE NEW HOH!

Dani is upset about her performance in the HOH. She's now talking to Shane, while Jenn and Dan whisper at the table.. It was apparently a comp where they rolled balls into the slot of a day when an event happened.

Jenn: I don't see him putting up Shane.. I almost won the HOH today, I almost won the POV, I almost won this HOH today.. Why can't I pull the wins? I get so close!
Dan: We're not done yet...
Jenn: He's not putting up Danielle
Dan: That's what' she's worried about...

Dan: Good win man. It came down to the wire!

Shane was apparently in a tiebreaker with Ian for the HOH.
Dani: talk to Dan see what he wants to do..
Shane: Draw straws or something. Jenn wins POV and takes herself off, and I'm gone. I guarantee that's what's gonna happen.
 Dani: I'm so emotionally drained.

Dan: How'd you feel on that last one?
Ian: I heard Shane say shit, and was good...
Jenn: that thing was crazy!
Ian: Live is crazy!

Ian has two letters (BB) that fell off after the HOH...
Ian: Ebay!
10:11 - He mentions production and sends us to Trivia!


 Dani: I had it! Then it bounced up 6 spaces, I was like are you freakin kidding me?! God you almost had it too!
Jenn: I'm gonna be up..
Dani: It doesn't matter - noms don't matter now, just veto.

Dani: These past HOH's have been tie, tie..
Jenn: I did bad tonight too. I was like Jodi, what?!

Pensive:





Dani: Ian and Joe had a final two.. I think that's more reason why he put me up too, so Ian wouldn't save Joe. We're in trouble.
Jenn: It's gonna be hard to get him out.
Dani: I feel we have to study every day... what was the four HOH.. it was a crapshoot.
Jenn: This was kinda a crapshoot too - you could have the answer, but miss... your ball could fly off, mine did twice, one in the practice, once in the second.. Don't say anything to Shane - just in case he has something with Ian. Ian had to set something up.
Dani: Shane's always making comments about how close you and I are.. and I'm like Jenn's my gilr..
Jenn: Shane does? I think he gets a little jealous..
Dani: If you're gonna get jealous then at least be nice!
Jenn: Just don't be so hard on yourself, you did good.
Dani: it's just embarassing.

Dani: Ian thinks you and Dan are together? When did he tell you that..
Jenn: yesterday. Frank shot him down.. said no, no.. she's just campaigning for me. Ian said to me just now, he goes you didn't put me up.. I said no, I didn't. Why would he have you up, why would he put Shane up instead? It doesn't make any sense.
Dani: Unless Shane wins Veto and takes himself off..  Fuck! I didn't even think about that - they might have something. I heard them talking.. good luck, good luck, this stays between you and I, I don't want rumors going around.
Jenn: yeah..

They go out to join the others...

Dan: Chelsea's gonna be like I have to write a letter? He actually won?
Shane; oh stop!


Meanwhile, Ian's pacing it out - and shows us...


Socially inept... made it.. Final...four!


Dan: Who are you gonna put up?
Ian: I don't know. You put me up last time to keep up appearances. Reality is, if I don't put you up - one of Shane or Dani goes up and they win it they WILL pull the other off...
Dan: yeah..

Ian goes back to pacing and mumbling.. and smiling/making a face every time he gets to the camera..



In the other room...



Dan; We gotta think of doomsday. If Jenn wins, who do you want to go home?
Ian: Danielle would be threating to me in mental.. Shane's not as slick..
Dan: Here's the thing - I'm just thinking. If you put up Jenn and Shane, and Shane wins, and Danielle goes up as the replacement.. if Danielle wins she won't pull him down...
Ian: I need to just think if this, than this.. they're nearly arbitrary, not completely, but I just need to think..
Dan: If I'm up and Jenn isn't, I'm going home.
Ian: i don't want to risk it - if I lose you, there's a 25% chance of my wining the veto vs. 50%.. if I lose you, I have to win Veto and HOH.. I'm taking you and you're taking me no matter wha tright?
Dan: Yeah!
Ian: That's all I need to hear. I just need t think this through. How do I sell not putting you up..
Dan: are you worried about the QP talk, or the public?
Ian: Everything
Dan: We will talk more tonight..
Ian: I told Shane now's the hard part..
Dan: What if we have a meeting and get him to volunteer, would you feel better?
Ian: Much better. I'd much rather go against him in final three, and final four..
Dan: Danielle is the only one who can go toe to toe with you mentally in this game.
Ian: yeah. I think Jenn has to go this time.
Dan: Yeah, if it's me and Jenn and Danielle wins it...
Ian: She's not gonna send you out over Jenn she's QP all the way... Any one of you four could go on the block..
Dan: We need the one up with the least amount of invluence..
Ian: Danielle will never vote against shane, no matter what... everyone knows I'd have to put one of them up. I assumed if I didn't win i was and I'd have to win or make sure Jenn didn't win anyway.. god, never in a million years did I thinki'd win.. I think i'm tied with Shane? One behind.. god!
Dan; You won what I did when I won... there's three more challenges... no, four more.


Ian: I don't think I ever felt as good in my whole life as when I won that shark thing! Never in my whole life.

Ian goes all sciencey on how he won the HOH...

Dan: If Danielle was on the block..
Ian: If I put up Shane and Jenn you're staying no matter what...

Ian: i'm not giving Danielle the Keesha treatment! No way in hell!
Dan: no, no, I know... there's a part of me that worries that they'd want to go against you and Jenn, not me...
Ian: don't, don't. It'll be two on two...
Dan: That's what we want.
Ian: no matter what they'll be gunning for s no matter what.
Dan: I want us both fighting - not them two, then you, then Jenn.  I'm just saying you control my vote, i'm not going up.
Ian: Promise me.. if it's danielle vs. Jenn and you vote Danielle out I'll rip your face off
Dan: no, no, I swear.

Dan: I knew she would't win against you - gave me the chance to save you AND keep you in..
Ian: fair enough, fair enough. it worked out the best way possible.. God almighty.. a Quack Packer's gonna win it. I can die happy! Get ready Wikipedia!

Dan: We gotta know that - and if the off chance that it happens - we're safeguarding against it..
Ian: Against Danielle?
Dan: Yeah, because I'm gone..
Ian: yeah, yeah. Peace of mind, Peace of mind...

Ian joins the kitchen crew - and talks about Fat Circles... and Shane asks questions, and as Ian explains...
 Shane looks confused...
Then gets it.
Shane: N's the variable..  oh! So it eventually becomes a square...
Ian: yeah. Fat Circles.

Meanwhile - the wheels are turning..


Dan: I gotta get him to put up Jenn and Shane... how do I get that done..

They rehash their competition...
Shane; Well that one's over. it's never coming back again!
Jenn: Thank GOD...

They speculate upcoming competitions..
Ian: America votes on something every week..
Shane; they do?
--Lessa: we don't..
Jenn: can Jenn have one day off slop, vote yes, please!
Shane: Please!

Dan: I can't believe we had two double evictions!
Jenn: it's the first time right?
Dan: Ever!
Jenn: i wonder what our faces looked like.. we were like... whoa!
Ian: if you survive this vote, 1 in 6... if you want to get to 1 in 5.. you have to survive the night... freakin shark thing, man..
Dan: I wonder how much stress we just put on ourselves.. two double evictions int wo weeks?
Jenn: my head is rockin right now..
Ian: i never thought it'd be both those pictures black n white tonight...

Ian: A coach, a first rounder, a second rounder, and a third rounder. Pretty interesting!
Jenn: f'in Jodi, man.

Back to rehashing the season..

Shane: we all get to play in POV! That's a good thing!
Ian: yup, no back door..
--Lessa: FINALLY!  A houseguest that GETS IT. :)

They talk about Jodi...
Jenn: I think she was put in her eto start shit in a way, you know?
Shane; She did, in the 6 hours she was here!
Dan: The instigator! She is the only person we've talked about every single day!

And back to rehashing the night...

11:44 - Ian to the DR. They expect Dan's basket soon...and here it is! 11: 45
Dan to the Storage room - BIG smile - and he's teary! He grabs his pictures...

Dani: Maybe she sent new swim shorts!







Dan: I got some really cool shit! Reveal first - Here' is Chelsea, just joking... thats me.. this is our wedding picture..
Jen: Wow she's gorgeous! WOW DAN!
Shane: I won't comment... wow.. very beautiful!
Dan: That's our honeymoon...
Dani: kelly is so pretty! You look so happy!
Jenn: Wow Dan, look at you!


Letter time: Hi my love, congrats on getting the hoh room, I can't explain how much I miss you, the day we met I knew you were the one for me, being apart makes me thankful that I get to spend the rest of our life together.The distance between us only makes my love for you stronger... Stay focused on the game, our families...

(He's teary)

our families are taking very good care of me, so Don't worry... There's been some tension, and sometimes I worry, but it's good to hear - I've been going to addoration every day, and we've all bee praying for you. you're doing such a good job, we're so proud of you, I can't wait to be with you again, but not till AFTER the finale, I love you, Chelsea...

Dan: just to hear that she said our families...
Shane: that's huge...
Dani: you look so happy!









Hair Gel, Cheese,

Dan: this is literally all my favorite stuff...

The renegade bandanas, Swim shorts, v-8, budd light lime... ANOTHER pair of shorts -

Dan: Trying to tell me something?

Candy, gatorade, cheese its, turkey jurkey captain crunch.. golden crisp, almond joys, candy, sour patch kids, life savor gummies,  etc... random picture of him in football uniform
Dan: Thanks guys for sharing this with me!
Shane: Glad we're here!
Dan: Chelsea, she's so hot!  Does she look like you thought?
Shane: I didn't thinkshe'd be that pretty, just saying. You got lucky, Dan!
Dan: i'm out chicked, for sure..

Dani: What?
Dan: She's not wearing undergarments in that dress, so I can appreciate that...
--Lessa: HAHAHA!

Dan: Help yourself to whatever you want...
Dani: you look so happy
Dan: best day of my life.
Shane; what was the date?
Dan: July 2, 2011.

He shares his jerkey, etc.

Dan: I want to share - only thing you have to ask about is pictures of Chelsea!
Shane: I can respect that!
--Lessa: hahaha!


Dan: no bra, no bra, oh yeah!
Dani: gonna drive me nuts!
Shane: Such a guy!

And time to redo the Renegade bandana!
Dani: He and Memphis used to wear those things all the time! That's why he likes to wear that thing here...
Dan: No bra pic, no bra pic, oh yeah..
Dani: she's gonna be so mad at you for saying that!
Shane; no she's not...
--Dan  just smiles...

It's total snack time - everyone's munching.. delving into the sweets and good snacks after a week on Jessie's Pandora's Box diet.. *L*

They finally convince Dani it's ok if she opens the captain crunch cereal - she loves cereal - and Shane.. he has bigger plans..

Shane: can I play the game on the back of the box?

--hahahah!

Jenn is in solitude:
While the quackpackers (minus Ian who's still in the DR) munch. And that's it for me - it's 12:20 am. Carolyn will have Ian's reveal with the Overnight Report! :)






Permalink







110 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

jenn would shake it up, cant see it but who knows, would like to see danille win

September 6, 2012 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good evening Lessa, all

At first when I saw the pic I thought Dan had already won and was the new HOH. I love that pic too. That one the one where everyone is under the comforter so BB can't see Dan's candy stash.

Who do I want as the new HOH? I'm really not sure. Ian can win again now right? He just couldn't play in the first HOH of the night. So maybe Ian. Sounds like Jenn is still there, didn't see the show and haven't read what happened, so she would be interesting.

Okay, going to get caught up a bit and wait for results.

Was last night a good or bad thing that you couldn't hang with us?

September 6, 2012 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Tough one!! I think Jenn! But I want danielle gone. So Ian!

September 6, 2012 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Want Ian to win

September 6, 2012 at 9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ian! Could be Dani's ticket out!

September 6, 2012 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

It wasn't a bad night - but not really good either - just kinda eh. *L* But I'm back and here for the duration tonight! Or at least until midnight BB time, considering my alarm goes off at 4am. *L* Hopefully that'll get us through the room reveals at least! :)

And yes - Ian can play in this 2nd HOH.. only one not playing is Dan. :)

September 6, 2012 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I can't believe they actually got Joe out tonight as well. Truly incredible. No more loud talking, poor Britney ;)

September 6, 2012 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Hi carolyn! Can u get a break w the storms already?? Awesome job lady!

Hey everybody!

What an awesome night!! Very happy w how everything went down...but that would've been a great opp to get danielle out...*sigh*

I'd love to see jenn win...she did so good in the hoh comp! But keep ian get rid of shane of course...ian win again would be awesome! Now is this the one dan says no one should want to win? Its the next one he wants bad I believe...

I really want ian/dan F2...

Ian did so good tonight!

:0) he's so likable that even when he gets cocky its adorable!

September 6, 2012 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*L* Poor Brit - she's gonna go crazy!

September 6, 2012 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I hope Ian can pull this off. He was so nervous. I don't understand why Jenn is so mad. The woman is still in the game.

September 6, 2012 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

dont know how long i can hang in thank goodness for FB, gotta wake up to take a trip to the city

September 6, 2012 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger Christine Elizabeth said...

I would like to see Jenn win just to see what she would do but wouldn't mind Ian winning it if it meant Dani would go.

I was hopin we would see the Jury house tonight...

September 6, 2012 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Pardon me! Helllloooo Lessa!!
:^0 u look a lot alike when I'm....the opposite of loooow....
B^x

September 6, 2012 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hey Stacy - I'm the one with the winds tonight.. we actually had two days of 130mph+ winds in Anchorage a couple days ago. I've been lucky where I am (3 hour drive south, give or take) that we haven't lost power yet. The running joke is "What the lower 48 call a hurricane, we Alaskans call a Thursday.." *L*

September 6, 2012 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Yeah - Dan didn't want to win this one anyway. Next one, final four, the HOH is the only one guarenteed safety - and whoever holds POV has the sole vote to evict. And the final four hoh still gets to play in the final three HOH. So yes, he wants the next one. :)

September 6, 2012 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Quirkydude already has the episode up so I might be able to catch up before feeds come back :)

September 6, 2012 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

@Stacy Hahahaha! :)

September 6, 2012 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Anxiety Princess said...

I'd like to see Shane win HOH tonight, and I'd like to see Dan and Jen as Noms, with Dan going home. Another scenario I like: Shane or Danielle win HOH, Jenn and Ian Noms, with Dan being back-doored and ultimately going home.

September 6, 2012 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i could see dan winning twice and i would be 100%ok with it

September 6, 2012 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

There is no longer a true backdoor - everyone plays for veto. A true backdoor is someone who has no chance to save themselves. :)

September 6, 2012 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

me too David!

September 6, 2012 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I think the only one that would put up dan is Ian.

September 6, 2012 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Hi Caroline, Lessa and fellow BB fans. I figured that POV competition was Ian's to win. He was looking ahead while moving the "fin". Smart kid.
Poor Britney is going to have company tonight. I'm so happy Frank has left with Joe. Frank has been an incredible player, unfortunately he mistakenly trusted in Dan. Great show, but tense. Hope that Dan gets his HOH room and stuff, I think he will.

September 6, 2012 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

BBAD is coming on in half hour, they should be done by than.

September 6, 2012 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I hope this comes true! :)

September 6, 2012 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Good Evening all the late night Dishers and Lessa. 130mph WOW! How do any buildings stay standing?

September 6, 2012 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Yeah, Dan will get his HOH basket in the storage room like Ian did last time. :)

Frank's number one mistake wasn't trusting Dan, really - it was his ego. From the beginning, he refused to believe anyone else could win the game or deserved it as much as he did, and told us outright, as well as in a thousand tiny ways. Even this week, anytime someone told him he made a mistake in the game, he would get upset at the very thought someone could believe he made a mistake. THAT was his downfall. His ego was way too big for his game. IMO, of course. And I don't know nuthin. :)

September 6, 2012 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*L* we're built to withstand earthquakes on a regular basis - we just sway with the wind. (and we don't have any true skyscrapers. :) )

September 6, 2012 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger Dineane said...

Hey, Lessa! I don't catch you live very often, but "preesh" your posts when I catch up in the morning :)

I might be ok with a Jenn win. I wonder if she's mad enough to put up Dan. And if so, then Ian can have the next one. I think Ian might be the only one left who can beat Dan in the final 2. Of course, Dan probably realizes that as well, so I'm really nervous for Ian. An Ian/Dan final 2 would be cool, I just don't think Dan would tak him. And a Dan/Danielle final 2 is gonna depress me.

Ugh. It's almost over. That makes me sad!

September 6, 2012 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Anxiety Princess said...

Thank you Lessa. As you can probably tell, this is my first season watching BB. Where have I been through the other seasons? LOL I must have been under a rock! I love BB!

September 6, 2012 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

You are right about Frank Lessa. Joe tried to tell him about some of his mistakes and he always thought Joe was stupid. I wonder if he will believe him in the jury house now that joe can tell all that he knows....which isn't much.

September 6, 2012 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

It amazes me how everyone trust Dan. It was so obvious that he was running the show today. Dani needs to realize that Dan will take Jenn to F2. Thats the only person he can win against I think.

September 6, 2012 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

I think I would have to live underground. Scratch that being buried alive doesnt sound too good either.

Do you think it's the morph one? where they go one at a time?

September 6, 2012 at 9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FL girl
Jenn might be the only one he can beat, but he should beat them all

September 6, 2012 at 9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, Dan and Ian are probably in the same boat, win a comp or go home

September 6, 2012 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

If that first HOH would've been elimination Jenn would have won fast. To bad for her it wasn't though.

September 6, 2012 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Hi all, I wonder if Dan has loyalty to anyone or does it vary from moment to moment. I hope the other house guests will have the smarts to get him out soon. He is so convincing tho' I can see why they all believe him. Gosh I think I do too lol.

September 6, 2012 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Nope - Morphomatic is always a POV. And it would take too long.

September 6, 2012 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Sam - I think his true loyalty is to Dani. If it's a Dan/Dani final two, he has the ultimate argument for a win. Not only did he make it to the final two, but he was able to coach a newbie all the way through to the end from day one, which is something none of the other coaches could accomplish. He's proven his worth as a player and as a coach - and even if they didn't give him the money, he'd still 'win' because his player went all the way.

September 6, 2012 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

does BBAD start in like 3 min....or the next hour?

September 6, 2012 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

David - it's an hour later than normal on Thursdays..

September 6, 2012 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

BBAD on now

September 6, 2012 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

They're back!!!!

September 6, 2012 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Ian won!!!!!!!

September 6, 2012 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Ian won I think

September 6, 2012 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

feeds back

September 6, 2012 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Ian?

September 6, 2012 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Thank you Lessa, You make a good point f2 Dan/Danielle. The way Danielle seems to be distancing herself from Shane may be part of that too. Great job, preesh !!
I had to do that lol

September 6, 2012 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

sounds like Ian won the HOH

September 6, 2012 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

Dan won

September 6, 2012 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

does Dan change his wrist bands, these look like there is black in them instead of solid red.

September 6, 2012 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

I am confused, didn't Ian just say "pictures of Chelsea"...Dan said " that's what I am looking forward to"

September 6, 2012 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Anxiety Princess said...

They kept the feeds off all the way up until BBAD started, I think. I was hoping we'd catch the end of the HOH comp on BBAD because I know they won't show any of it on the feeds, but the comp is over.

September 6, 2012 at 10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo hoo Dani. Maybe the next comp will be a pirate ship

September 6, 2012 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Dan won HOH during the show tonight, during the double eviction - he'll get a basket and pictures like Ian did last time. So yes, he's looking forward to pictures of chelsea. :)

September 6, 2012 at 10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Dan's chances at "helping" Ian make a good decision this week

September 6, 2012 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Anxiety Princess said...

Good! Hopefully Ian will put Dan up!

September 6, 2012 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

ok....so ok...thanks Leesa. I don't remember what Ian got when he was the HOH for for those few minutes

September 6, 2012 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Danielle's version of Shane stalking her is pure delusion. I would love to be there when she watches the season.

September 6, 2012 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

awwww. Ian's talking to his mom.

September 6, 2012 at 10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Delusion twins in the arcade

September 6, 2012 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

WOO HOO IAN!!!!

Sorry for all caps, but I am soooo excited for the kid....

On a side note....are my ears deceiving me or is Dani now complaining that Shane is "following her around"? You mean she tried and tried to get him to do just that, and now that he is she's complaining? WTF is her malfunction? LOL

September 6, 2012 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Ok miss lessa do u know how this week works on the feeds and bbad? Will we be able to have spoilers and such when it comes down to the final four? I forgot how it works. Long time fan but always forgets the ff stuff and info in the end.

September 6, 2012 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

We may be blocked from the feeds from before Wednesday night's eviction through Thursday's show - if Wednesday is taped (and when) instead of live (which is a very real possibility). If that's the case, we'll be just as surprised as you are when the show starts Thursday. I'm not sure how they're going to work that, exactly, but as soon as we know, you'll know.

The key words are that Julie didn't say "Join be for a special LIVE eviction show you won't want to miss!" - but left out the word Live. So it could go either way, but i'm leaning toward it being taped.

September 6, 2012 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

Hi Everybody - what an exciting show!! While I'm not on team Frank I admit I felt for him a little when they showed his DR's (saying how he was trusting Dan). And then...I remembered how badly he behaved, most of the season, acting as Boogie's sidekick/amen chorus. All of the ongoing, nasty, personal attacks. We all have opinions on what crosses the line - this is just mine. Thanks for hanging with us Lessa!

September 6, 2012 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

Good Evening, our late night Dish-y Queen! How are you holding out against the forces of nature? Hope you make it through the weather alright. Stay safe and snug tonight, Lessa ...

What a night for the QP! Two HoH and a PoV winners and ...

*poof* like magic, the house clears, the dust settles, Ian is back in the HoH room almost as if he never left ... and the events of the night seem but a dream.

September 6, 2012 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

I hope that Dani doesn't put a lot of effort into demonizing Shane. He's not a bunny boiling predator. I wonder if this is connected to the most recent drama when Dan mentioned D. Donato's situation with the showmance being watched by her boyfriend. Dani went into a tailspin. Maybe now that the end of the game is near and she and Shane aren't "together" she's trying to distance herself and save face. No matter what, Shane seems like a nice guy and I don't think he deserves to be trashed.

September 6, 2012 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

So Ian is putting up Dan and who? If Dan is still on the block will, Shane saying he wins POV, knock him out? This should be an interesting week.

He is like a caged animal right now. He really needs his hammock.

September 6, 2012 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

Last post for the night, I promise. How awesome would it be to witness Frank and Joe's arrival in the jury house. They may all get together and chant hoping they can will Dan through the door! Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Dan directly involved with the eviction of every jury member?

September 6, 2012 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

All I'm thinking about is Frank and Joe walking into that house, watching the magic DVD, and then Frank scooting off with Ash... Leaving poor Britney all alone with with Joe. I think Britney will literally wrap Joe's butchers twine around her neck and jump into the infinity pool before the week is over!

September 6, 2012 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I'm ahead a week, there are still two people voting to evict in this first one.

September 6, 2012 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I couldn't have said it better myself.

September 6, 2012 at 10:54 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Ian's putting up Jenn and Shane - if they can get Shane to volunteer. Which he will, as he has done before. *L*

September 6, 2012 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Current Jury is:
Ashley - Yup, Dan did it, through Ian
Britney - Yup, Dan did it, through Frank and Jenn
Frank - Yup, through Ian..
And Joe - Did that one himself.

So yeah, Dan's had a hand in every member of the Jury's eviction. :)

September 6, 2012 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Lessa Are your feeds crazy today. All day when I want the quad feed I get a still that has kara, janelle, brit and jodi.

September 6, 2012 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

With the wind's I'm having - I'm trying not to switch feeds too much as it is.. my connection is iffy. *L* So mine are working fine....

...for now...
(dundunDUNDUNDUN..)

September 6, 2012 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Dan's mind is in overdrive right now. Can he survive the week? I'd be okay if he went this week though.

September 6, 2012 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

I just had to talk bad about it and now it's working.....hahaha

September 6, 2012 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Sandra B.

I get that some times. You might try refreshing the window or the browser. That normally works.

September 6, 2012 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

hahaha - I just realized I typo'd the wind speeds up there eons ago. we had hurricane force winds - with lower elevations clocking in around the 40-60 mph range. took down trees and powerlines and power and even a beloved flagpole with a time capsol inside it late tuesday night. :)

That'll learn me to talk and type at the same time. *L*

September 6, 2012 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Hahaha I believed you, I thought it was kinda high but I'm not a hurricane expert like GaYtor and Caro.

So did they open the time capsule? When was it put in the flag pole?

September 6, 2012 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger MarkRollTide said...

Dan has zero chance of winning this game.

The 4 votes in jury as we speak will NOT vote for him. That is garunteed! He can take anyone to final 2 and he won't win.

September 6, 2012 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger MarkRollTide said...

She does awesome in the pirate ship! Go Dani Go!!!

September 6, 2012 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Ah, Mark. Nothing is guaranteed. :) No one thought he'd win the first time, and certainly not with a 7-0.

September 6, 2012 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger MarkRollTide said...

She is trying to distance herself from Shane with the other HG. It's not delusion, it's pure game.

September 6, 2012 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

here's the story on the flag pole and the globe on top of it:

http://articles.ktuu.com/2012-09-05/alaska-veterans_33624447

Inside was a May 1961 edition of the Anchorage Daily News, a penny from 1960, a Union 76 gas card and a posted for a city-wide creek cleanup.

September 6, 2012 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

I refresh the window but I'll try the browser next time. I have been home all day and I have not shut the computer down so thats probably it.
Thanks Michigan man

September 6, 2012 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

LESSA LESSA I'm not yelling at u...I just love spelling ur name...its such a pretty name...other variations just don't compare...

September 6, 2012 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger MarkRollTide said...

Which is why he has zero chance winning this game!!

September 6, 2012 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Actually - time and time again, jury members have voted for the person to win who caused their eviction. After they are out of the game, they have a chance to relax, and vote for the well played game.

As Britney said in her interview with jeff I think - she likes to think she was taken out by the best, and so yeah, she'd vote for that person to win.

September 6, 2012 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Hurry up reveal!!! I need to go to bed.

September 6, 2012 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

I'm so thriiiiillled that ian won again!

Unfortunately dan has to take danielle to the end...buuuut if everybody else cuts her o weeeellll....BAM! Ian/dan F2!! I so want that!

:0)

September 6, 2012 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Me too Sandra! *L*

September 6, 2012 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

A little bit off topic but that's how my brain works.....Lessa did you ever get to go bra shopping?

September 6, 2012 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*LOL* @ Sandra - nope. I sure didn't. But I bought some AWESOME dancin shoes. Heheh.

September 6, 2012 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Woohoo! Shoes are way more fun than bras.

September 6, 2012 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

they are pretty amazing.. :)
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/400962_436788559693531_1587235757_n.jpg

September 6, 2012 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

I love them!!!!

September 6, 2012 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Me too! I danced in them twice to prove that I could - and then kicked them off and danced barefoot like I usually do. *L*

September 6, 2012 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

I loved when Shane said "Hooollllly teeth!" I thought he was going to say tits. hahahah

September 7, 2012 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

ok Ian get your butt out of the DR!

September 7, 2012 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

I'm going to give Ian 15 mins and then I'm going to bed. My alarm goes off in three hours.....

September 7, 2012 at 12:17 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Me too, Sandra. *L*

September 7, 2012 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Night Lessa, Sandra, anyone else still up. I'll catch the rest on flashback.

September 7, 2012 at 12:21 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Goodnight lessa

September 7, 2012 at 12:26 AM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

hi all. I just caught Dan telling Shane. " did you know you said that word again?". what word is Shane saying that is inappropriate?

September 7, 2012 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

aww! I missed the Midnight Muse tonight. Danny needed the computer for stuff so I settled for BBAD and now starting up the feeds.

Dan has been cracking me up ever since he got his basket, looking at the pic of him an Chelsea and saying "no bra" constantly. And the gooey feeling too. You can tell he is truly in love. and I'm happy for him.

Now to figure out this week. By next Thursday, if I understand correctly, the end of the live show will be the beginning of the F3 Endurance Comp. I want Ian and Dan in it and I'm undecided about the 3rd one.

:o)
GaYToR

September 7, 2012 at 1:08 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

I agree with you completely. And most of the time he didn't even make his own decisions. He let boogie and dan tell him what to do.

September 7, 2012 at 1:33 AM  
Blogger Joanne DelBalso said...

I luv quirky! I am catching up on earlg seasons I never saw....now watching bb3!

September 7, 2012 at 4:53 AM  
Blogger Joanne DelBalso said...

I luv the fact I cant tell who Dan will be true to...... I am hoping Ian at least gets to the final 2!

September 7, 2012 at 5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below