;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thursday Morning before the HoH Lockdown

Good morning, BB Lovers!  It is very likely Frank's last day in the BB house, so I want to give him his due.. He's been a fierce competitor all season.. If he decides to talk to us on the live feeds, it'll be here..  If you still need to get up to speed with what happened last night, here's the link for the Overnight Report.

9:50am Frank is up before the bell.. Let's see if he has a monologue for us..

When he's done fluffing his hair..




 9:56am Frank goes back to his room to grab a shirt, then puts in a new battery, then into the kitchen to drink some water and fix some coffee.. While Frank is in the kitchen, we can hear the building happening outside..

10:02am Fishies.  Skippy is evil. Not really.. It's just time for the other HGs to be woken up. Still.. I wanted a last morning Frank-o-logue.

10:13am Skippy truly is evil.. We now have trivia.. It doesn't mean the feeds are down for the day, necessarily.   They like to do this to us on Thursdays.. To make sure everyone tunes in for the Live Show.  Trivia interspersed with a game of cat and mouse on the live feeds. Personally, I find it silly and annoying.  I'm gonna stick around til 11am, and see if it goes away.  Otherwise, I'll definitely see you back here for the Live Show Viewing Party tonight at 8:50pm.

On the bright side, you now have time to go check out the hot deals of the day: Find Today's Daily Deal on Your City's Best Things To Do at Groupon.com!  And..  my old fave: eBayDailyDeals.  Have fun!  Happy Deal Finding!

10:24am Feeds are back! The lights are on, so it was just a wakey wakey, which most of them have ignored.  Frank is in the kitchen cutting up the veggies for his breakfast.  As he sets them to sizzle, I swear I get a whiff. Everyone else we can see is snoozing.

Talk to us, Frank. :)

10:31am  Jenn's up now too, sitting at the dining table looking at the memory wall.  They comment briefly about the building noises outside.  Frank chops more veggies..

By the way, I mentioned this in yesterday's overnight report, but just in case you missed it.. While the HGs have been talking quite a bit about the end game lately, I've been thinking about it too.  BB is going to need to speed things up a bit in the next several days.  After tonight's Fast Forward Double Eviction Live Show, we have only 1 Live Show Thursday left..  So here's what I'm thinking. 1 week from tonight will be the final 3 HoH Endurance Comp on the feeds.  Here's how I think we're going to get there:


  • Thursday, September 6th: Live Double Eviction that brings us from 7 HGs to 5.
  • Tuesday, September 11th: Taping of Eviction that brings us from 5 to 4. 
  • Wednesday, September 12th: Taped Eviction Show airs on CBS. 
  • Thursday, September 13th: Live Eviction that brings us to Final 3 AND Start of Final 3 HoH, which is always Endurance.WootWoot!
  • Friday, September 14th or Saturday, September 15th: Part 2 of Final 3 HoH.
  • Wednesday, September 19th: Live Finale with part 3 of final 3 HoH, Final 3 becoming 2,  live jury QnA... and a winner!  
  • Bonus: Real is hosting a Finale Party in Los Angeles on Thursday, September 20th. If you're unable to attend, no worries... They'll also be showing it on the feeds for live feeds subscribers.
Incidentally, I believe we will also have an extended feed-out on the 11th and 12th, as BB does their best to keep the 5 to 4 eviction results, which we will doubtless get anyway, secret.. These are just my thoughts on the matter.

10:37am
F1 and 2
Frank and Jenn
Frank: I had a weird dream last night.. I was back in my home town and nobody wanted to talk to me because I'd been on the show..  I was still in the game, but I was just home for a day or something..
Jenn: I kept dreaming "Jenn, please come to the Diary Room.. Jenn, please come to the Diary Room.." It's this house.
Frank: I know.  Some of these dreams are so creepy. ♫Aint no party like a west coast party..

**Trivia at 10:40am.. It's the Thursday equivalent of fishies..

10:41am Feeds are back.  See?  Thursday equivalent of fishies.

10:44am
F 1 and 2

Frank: I wish I could've made breakfast for you too, Jenn.
Jenn: I appreciate the sentiment. I truly do.  The hardest is at dinnertime, since everyone still eats together, and you don't wanna sit there and be all boo boo face.
Frank: BooBoo Jones. 

Jenn steps away, and Frank does Boogie's shoutouts, then Ashley's, then his own.. while eating his breakfast.   Jenn returns..

10:48a
Jenn: I wonder when they closed the door?
Frank: I think around 3..  cuz I got up at 3:30, and it was closed down..
Jenn: Little avocado on top?
Frank: mm hmm..

Jenn: I can't believe they're all still sleeping.
Frank: Snoozin.  They're all tryin to sleep til we have to go up there, then fall back asleep again.  I can never really fall back asleep up there.
Jenn: I just put cotton balls in my ears, so I don't have to hear dedeee (the bb music).

Jenn: (inaudible)
Frank: It might be, but normally they let us practice a little bit.. It might be.. I don't know. (pause) I just hope I see that sh*t.
Jenn: I worked (or slept?) hard last night.
Frank: Me dos.

Frank: I felt really good when I went to bed.. but I noticed Danielle got up.. and she spent time with Joe outside.. The only thing that worries me is he plays this poor pitiful me, married with a bunch of kids at home.. What are you gonna give a guy 1st place because of that?
Jenn: (inaudible)

10:53a
Frank: Yeah.. Yeah..  All this sleepin.
Jenn: Snoozin away.. not a care in the world.
Frank: It's funny.. Jokers.
Jenn: No sh*t.

10:55am
Frank: Dan was saying last night.. He had warned his wife that he wouldn't be himself for like a month after this ends.  He said you just get so deep into this mindset..
Jenn: He was telling me that too.. Just that it takes a while to get back to normal.  I understand that.. I've been on some pretty long tours.. Everyone wants to see you, and you want to see them too, but you want some time for yourself..
Frank: 2 weeks from tonight, if we're still here, it'll be finale night.
**2 weeks from last night, if we're being technical. 
Jenn: Pleading our cases.

Frank: Let it be, let it be..  If I can pull out a Veto win on Saturday.. Make sure neither of us go home and Ian does..
Jenn: The only thing I worry about with Ian is if it's a spelling or a memory comp.  I don't wanna get too far ahead of my self.  It would be so much better if he was going home now.
Frank: Agreed.  I just hope the vote goes the way we hope it's going.
Jenn: F'in better. 

10:59am Frank hears Dan up, and shouts for him to grab him a vitamin pack..

11am
Frank, Dan
F1

Frank: I noticed last night that Danielle was up talking to Joe.  Is everything ok?
Dan: Yeah.. she was just missing home.. (something to that effect)

Dan heads to the bathroom.. Frank speak to the fans..

Frank: Well, Superpass.. Today's a big day.  It's my 6th nomination and my 4th time on the block on Thursday.  Let's hope the vote goes my way.  I've put in as much work as I can.  Let's hope it wasn't too much work.  That's what I'm worried about.

11:02am Jenn returns to the dining table.. Frank goes into the bathroom, has a seat on the couch and smiles at us a couple times while he wait for Dan to get out of the loo.

11:05am Dan returns to his bed in Skid Row.. Frank returns to the table with Jenn.  Joe wakes up..

**brb

11:15am BBT The HoH Lockdown has begun!  And with it, BLARING music for the HGs..


....and a minute later, trivia.. I'm out!  I'll see you back here in a while.

Happy Thursday, Dishers! :0)  Thank you for being a part of the dish this season!  A very special BIG Thank you to everyone who's gotten their feeds via the links here on BBDish and MAJOR Gratitude to all of you who have hit the dishchicks@yahoo.com tip jar on paypal!

We're not done yet! Just wanting to give thanks! ...And shamelessly plug the tip jar for the people who access the site via mobile and otherwise never see it, cuz there are no sidebars on the mobile version..








Permalink







42 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Good day Carolyn!

Unicorn, nice. I was thinking cyclops.
4 to 0 tonight then either Joe or Jenn depart right after in a perfect world.

I excuse Dani's behavior of late. The complete sequestration has to rack the brain.

I'm not her biggest fan, just saying.

September 6, 2012 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Hodge said...

For some reason, i have a feeling Frank is going to pull it out of is butt... In a way i hope he does, because he is one of 4 people who has done anything in the house. Joe has done SQUAT! Get Joe out!

September 6, 2012 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Hodge said...

TRIVIA WTH.....Comeon now!!!

September 6, 2012 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

(((((Hugs))))) Caro and BB Buddies.

So, fish just went to trivia. Luxury comp? Guess if prod can't save Frank they will give him some nice parting gift?

Or are they doing something completely out of the ordinary with an early eviction? Would doubt that since the HGs were not even up yet and no one was camera ready (can you say Danielle?)

September 6, 2012 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Good morning, Mike :) It's funny - people keep mentioning the unicorn reference and I can't remember where I made it.. but just so everyone knows, it was actually danielle's self description.

Good morning, Hodge :) I feel ya.. but tell me this.. If you were in the house, and a guy who had won most of the comps this season was on the block and able to be evicted, would you keep him??

Good morning, Jade! :)

September 6, 2012 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

morning, ltc :) nah.. no luxury this late in the week. their plate is FULL tonight with the double eviction. Trivia on Thursdays is just par for the course. ...and they're back!

September 6, 2012 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

G'afternoon Carolyn and Dishers. Happy Live DE day! Carolyn, in my perfect BB world, Danielle exits right behind Frank tonight. Thanks for all you do Goddess of the Dish!

September 6, 2012 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Hodge said...

Well Caro prob not, but at the same time, i know he can not play in the next HOH, so he can go up again tonight. I know they dont know it is DE but still same thing. Joe has done nothing, he has started so many rumors, and he is anoying. But he cooks supper every night so maybe i would keep him. I dunno, I just think he deserves to be there more than anyone besides Dan and MAYBE Ian.

September 6, 2012 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Thanks Carolyn.

Come on Frank, I'm with Carolyn and want to hear this last(probably) monologue, but have to go run some errands. Sticking around for a short while to see if we get it.

I know, I'm a glutton for punishment.

September 6, 2012 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hello again everyone!!!

Carolyn, I was just voting in the 4 new FABULOUS quickie polls.

The one about America's Favorite vote.........?

Well, I did vote Ian. I stated early in the game he already had my vote. I think I still feel that way. However, I almost, almost, voted Britney.

I'm at a point now, I may consider voting for her in the real CBS vote when it's time, just as I did during her first season.

I dunno. Conflicted now. I think I'll still vote Ian, but will be thrilled if Britney wins it, too. I'm very cool with either one.

September 6, 2012 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Tired and cranky today. But didn't get a chance to tell Blue I was glad to hear the surgery went well. Had that one 20 years ago myself.

September 6, 2012 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I'm telling ya Carolyn, once Frank leaves, you're going to be able to sleep until 3pm est :) Them is some lazy HGs.

Hello everyone, again.

I really hope Ian survives DE tonight too. Could get pretty nasty. He'll be an obvious choice for many.

September 6, 2012 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Thanks, Jane! :)

September 6, 2012 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Re Frank not being able to play in HOH. Don't see that as much of a selling point since he can play in POV and we all know his record in that.

Surely their memories are not that short!

September 6, 2012 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Thank you Carolyn!

Curious to see how tonight unfolds.

Surprisingly, I think I would only be bummed if Ian is evicted tonight/this week. I would like to see him make final three.

September 6, 2012 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello All.

I sure hope you're right about it being Franks last day. We'll find out, just not as soon as I'd like. Though I do feel bad, since he's been through hell & back to stay this long.

Carolyn, if I had a vote, as much as I would rather compete against someone I knew would challenge me, with 500k on the line, I'd be voting to evict Frank. Hopefully Joe isn't far behind him.

Blue, re: Americas Vote. I was totally Ian from the start but I'm leaning towards Britney myself, since I too voted for her in her season. She's just so likable.

Hope everyone's having a great day ::)

September 6, 2012 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello All.

I sure hope you're right about it being Franks last day. We'll find out, just not as soon as I'd like. Though I do feel bad, since he's been through hell & back to stay this long.

Carolyn, if I had a vote, as much as I would rather compete against someone I knew would challenge me, with 500k on the line, I'd be voting to evict Frank. Hopefully Joe isn't far behind him.

Blue, re: Americas Vote. I was totally Ian from the start but I'm leaning towards Britney myself, since I too voted for her in her season. She's just so likable.

Hope everyone's having a great day ::)

September 6, 2012 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Tonii said...

Even with no HoH he would still have a chance at PoV. They have to pull that trigger now. Any hg that wouldn't evict frank might as well hand over the money. No jury would let joe or Jenn win at this point. They would be perfect to take to the end.

September 6, 2012 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning lovely Caroline and all my fellow dishers!

I didn't go to bed until all the houseguests last night so slept in late this morning.

There for a while I thought Dani was finally getting the message but, alas it was not to be. Shane needs to be kissing up to her at this stage of the game because the more he avoids her the more likely she is to vote his a** out for spite!

I can't wait for the DE tonight!

I'll see everyone here for the show tonight.

September 6, 2012 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Frank "I hope the votes go the way we're thinking tonight"

Jenn *silence*

Me LOL wonder how those votes will go

September 6, 2012 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

you can tell jenn looks nervous listening to Frank talk about "after he wins tonight". I have to say I wish Joe was leaving today but my choice for winner is Dan.

good morning all

September 6, 2012 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Carolyn I don't remember in the past BB playing the BBmusic in the HOH room while they were on lockdown. Is this this something new? It sure is annoying because it's so loud!

Have they done this before?

September 6, 2012 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Technically Frank has now tied Sharon BB9 for most times on the block. Although she was 6 times post Veto still on the block.

Does he get the tie or does her still being on the block after Veto still make her the winner of most times on the block?

What do you think?

September 6, 2012 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

LOL first Ian pops up surprised when everyone enters HOH and then splashes water, from his water bottle, in his face to wake up enough to go get his batteries.

September 6, 2012 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger RyanConley said...

Why do they pipe the big brother theme song into the hoh bedroom during the lockdown? I dont remember this from previous seasons?

September 6, 2012 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger RyanConley said...

Why do they pipe the big brother theme song into the hoh bedroom during the lockdown? I dont remember this from previous seasons?

September 6, 2012 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger RyanConley said...

Why do they pipe the big brother theme music into the hoh room during the lockdown? I don't remember this on the past couple seasons?

September 6, 2012 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Hi Super Caro and all other dishers. I can't wait until tonight's show. I did have a good laugh at the screen cap of Dan's bedhead (2:14am), it's my everyday hairdo. Well, I sporting a self grown frosting in among the dark hairs.

September 6, 2012 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, everyone! :0)

Regarding the music blaring in the HoH during lockdown -- That annoying feature is new this season.

Regarding the where to buy that hammock, I don't know.. Anyone??

September 6, 2012 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I think Jenn still votes to keep Frank..

I think Sharon still holds the record.. But maybe Frank has a new record - Most times on the block as the target.. which Sharon never was.

September 6, 2012 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger April said...

Hello BB fans and fellow dishy friends :)

I had an idea, I highly doubt its an original one, but...... Wouldn't it be fun to have a sort of Houseguest reunion like a week or two after BB is over, to hear all their thoughts on how everything worked out? I'm assuming they all watch, at least, the diary room convos, so I'd LOVE to hear their thoughts on them :)

Happy DE day everyone!!

September 6, 2012 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

That hammock stand can be found in the Frontgate.com called Roman Arc. I bought my bamboo one from them and love it..well, if it would quit raining daily I would be enjoying it. While living in NW AR I used it daily.

September 6, 2012 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger amyk said...

Carolyn, this looks like it might be the one...

http://hammockcompany.com/detail.php?id=QUILTED-COMBO-WOOD

September 6, 2012 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Old Woman said...

Regarding the hammock ... I just did a quick Google image search and found something similar on "Swings N Things" ... not a plug, I no absolutely nothing about this company or its products ... There is a Hammock Deluxe Set with a quilted hammock on an arc wood stand for $199.99 ... ???

September 6, 2012 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger nancyk89 said...

From reading all the post this morning I can see we have a lot of Ian fans I am sorry I am not I think he has gotten cocky and he has the worst foul mouth on here.. in my perfect plan for tonight dan win hoh puts up Joe and Ian and Ian goes home ....I really hope Dan is being honest with dani I think she deserve to win or final two....I would love for dani to tell shane to kiss her butt....

September 6, 2012 at 12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy live show DE day everyone! Hi Carolyn :)

September 6, 2012 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Have a great time at Viewing Party tonight. Will be thinking of you all.

Have a great night everyone :)

September 6, 2012 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger mammy1 said...

Carolyn hi I have a question if you thinkneed the feeds are going to be down what about Big Brother after dark will it be repeats? I don't remember what happened last year.

And thank you again for the good job you guys do on the bbdish.

September 6, 2012 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger mammy1 said...

Carolyn hi I have a question if you thinkneed the feeds are going to be down what about Big Brother after dark will it be repeats? I don't remember what happened last year.

And thank you again for the good job you guys do on the bbdish.

September 6, 2012 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Hi Carolyn, the hammock is made by www.rstoutdoor.com/hammocks. There are several places that sell it too. I saw the one price was $528. Looks nice. Looking forward to tonights live show - bye Frank.

September 6, 2012 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger mommalice said...

Does anyone else think Dan will take Danielle to the end, just so that he can say he did what he came to do (coach a winner to the end) and be the first two time winner of BB?

September 6, 2012 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

5:31 and feeds back! Gonna go listen to see if Jenn tells Frank!

September 6, 2012 at 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below