;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, September 7, 2012

Early Friday Afternoon in the BB14 House

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!  It's Nominations day in the BB14 house.  Ian has said his likeliest noms are Jenn and Shane, but that he'll hear everyone out.. HoH meeting have yet to begin.  The HGs are suspecting a Pandora's Box... and they got the small table this morning. 

If this is your first time on BBDish today, here are the posts to get you up to speed:


12:08pm
Bathroom
F1

Dan conspires with Danielle in the bathroom.. 

Dan: In case Shane squeals before nominations, about me wanting to get Ian out?  I need you to lie for me..
Danielle: ok, that's fine..  What did he say he was thinking last night?
Dan: Shane and Jenn.
Danielle: Ok..

12:10pm
Soaking up the summer sun..

12:13pm
Jenn comes inside to the bathroom.  Danielle furthers her "Shane is so annoying and wont leave me alone" thing..

Jenn: Maybe sleeping in the bed with you is his way of keeping you close.
Danielle: When I say I'm done, I'm really done.  I'm just trying to be nice..
**or deflect attn from the 2 of you as a pair to be put up side by side?

12:17pm
After brief fishies, we return to Danielle trying to coax Jenn onto the scale to check how much she's lost.  Jenn's not interested. 

Jenn: I'm guessing I've lost 10-15 pounds.. and just toned up..  I'll see you outside.  Come on.  Join us.

12:28
The house is so empty, the pool toys now have their own camera..

The HGs are all outside now, chatting about their ringtones.  Ian's in the Seinfeld theme song.  They move on to talking about tv shows..

12:32pm
All 5 HGs in one shot..

Dan: I think CBS has the best reality shows.
Ian: Oh, big time.. Ya know, all the networks passed on Survivor... then CBS picked it up.  But they all fught over Big Brother.
Dan: 2012.. another network copying Big Brother..

12:35pm We have trivia!!  Could be another Pandora's Box!! We shall see!  I'll open a new top post with the spoiler and aftermath of whatever it is.. as soon as the feeds come back! :0)

In the meantime.. Have you checked out the deals in your neighborhood today?   Find Today's Daily Deal on Your City's Best Things To Do at Groupon.com!    Have fun!








Permalink







10 Comments:

Blogger Jamie F. said...

Hello, Carolyn! I am glad you made a comment on how Dani is acting towards Shane right now. Because, I thought last night she was the one trying to flirt with him at bed time?? and now she is annoyed with him, which could be true, but I cannot believe she would really want him to leave at this point??? Who knows! Hope youa are doing well. I don't comment much, but read your site religiously this time of year.

September 7, 2012 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I guess I posted my last comment too late. :(

September 7, 2012 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Jamie :) Thank you!!

Hi Dawn :) Never too late! :) Feel free to repost too.. ;)

September 7, 2012 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Veeeerry different house without Frank.

Dan is so thick into deals you have to think he goes final three. Ian knows he wins against Dan.

The math adds to an Ian victory baring some kind of Jenn comp sweep.

What say you Carolyn?

September 7, 2012 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

Hi Carloyn and other avid followers.

I'm actually curious if the QP really will stick together or try and get Dan out. I wonder if Dan is thinking the same thing since he just became the number one threat in the game.

At this point I would be fine if any of the Quack Packers win the game. I feel like each of them played strong games and made good moves.

September 7, 2012 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Hodge said...

It must be noms, I can not remember PB being this late in the season. I may be wrong, I am not perfect like caro, ;-)

September 7, 2012 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Hey Hodge :) haha! Not perfect by a long shot! But.. I think it's a bit early in the day for noms..

Hi Brandon! :) I'm curious too.. they were all wanting Ian out.. but he foiled that by winning this hoh..

Hi Mike! :) hm... i don't know.. Danielle it sitting pretty too..

September 7, 2012 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Like to see Dan or Dani leave next. F2 Shane and Ian. Ian wins. Soooooooo glad Frank is gone.

September 7, 2012 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! :0)

New Top Post! ClickMe

September 7, 2012 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger bb fan said...

My rankings till this point based on the feeds.

1. Dan (same game, different way to play it, impressive)

2. Ian (was routing for him but to much of a fan to realize the qp won't make it past final four.)

3. Dani (She may be annoying/crazy but with her friendships and trust she has developed she has learned the art of the social game.)

4. Jenn (she made a move, then I realized she was finally playing the game, stepped it up lately.)

5. Shane (he won some comps at first, and sending him home would be like sending a puppy dog home, but he just doesn't seem to get the game.)

With another double coming up I'm pretty sure Dani will win it, pretty good social game, won some comps, hasn't pissed anyone off, will last till the final two, and can cry on cue.

Would love to see Dan or Ian win though.

September 8, 2012 at 1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below