;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, September 10, 2012

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Monday!  It may be PoV Ceremony day in the house today, but with the odd schedule for the coming week, I'm not sure.  They may just do the PoV Ceremony live during the show they'll be taping tomorrow night to air on Wednesday.  They've done that in prior seasons.  We'll just wait and see as the day plays out today on the live feeds.

Here's the coming schedule:
  • BB is taping an eviction show on Tuesday to air Wednesday that will bring the body-count in the house down from 5 to 4.  
  • The feeds will very likely be blacked out from Tuesday afternoon til Wednesday after the taped eviction show airs.
  • We'll likely find out who got evicted and who won the final 4 HoH anyway. ;-p
  • Thursday, we'll have a live eviction show that will get us to final 3, and at the end of the Thursday Show, we'll have ourselves an Endurance Comp on the live feeds!  
  • Endurance is always part 1 of the Final 3 HoH. If you haven't gotten the feeds yet this summer, I highly recommend you take advantage of the 3 day free feeds trial, and gettem set up to watch this comp!☺
OK.. On to our beloved BB14 evictees and their eBay sales...

  • Janelle just added 2 new listings! Check here: Janelle's New eBay Auctions 
  • Want a BB Bag of your own? Dick's is gone, but Here's another one, this time from Boogie: Mike Boogie's New eBay Listings
  • For the Ian fans -  Ian's Red Sunglasses  - Ian gave them to Boogie on Boogie's way out the door, and Boogie is now selling them on ebay..  
  • If you find more, please let me know in the comment section. :)


As we're winding down the season, I just want to thank everyone for being a part of BBDish this summer!  And a great big extra thank you to everyone who got the free trial for their feeds via the links on BBDish and/or hit the tipjar over on paypal for dishchicks@yahoo.com  :0)  



It's through your support that independent BB sites are able to come back and do this year after year...and you'll be happy to know, I am now done shamelessly plugging the tip jar for all the folks who access BBDish via their mobile devices and never actually see the left or right sidebar..


If you were tuned out yesterday, you'll need this post to understand what's going on..
Also, I wrote this yesterday morning, in lieu of an overnight.. My rarely divulged thoughts on the players and the game.. I hope you like it... I loved writing it.

If you were early to bed, you'll want to read the always wonderful Lessa's Late Night Jam before you get started on the Overnight: Shane and Dani are back!

Now let's see what our houseguests got into late last night!

11:33pm



Feed 3 and 4
Danielle and Ian
Living Room

Talk about how Ashley's curious choice to "align with 2 people who only have 2 people and one of them are guaranteed to go home" blew her role as the ultimate pawn.  Then we move back into the present..



Danielle:  Oh, I did say something around a lot of people, and people would giggle.  I said "Frank's just an ass," and people would giggle.  So that's it.  That's all I'm sayin'.
**I believe she's referring to the people on her and Shane's outing.
Ian: Perfect.  Good shit.
Danielle: It's not a guarantee either way, but..
Ian: It's good sh*t.
Danielle:  People can see his true colors..
Ian: I think he went on the wrong show.  He should've been on The Challenge.. but not on this shit.  These are real people.  F'in Frank.

Danielle: Was it weird us being gone?
Ian: Really weird.
Danielle:  I wish you could feel what I'm feeling right now.. Seeing how life has changed, and then knowing you're going back in a container where time freezes.
Ian: Yep. Exactly.
Danielle: ..and then everything keeps moving.
Ian: It made me think about what it's gonna be like afterwards.
Danielle: And it wasn't just a couple people down the street.  I was in a building with lots of people.. Nothing but moms and kids.
Ian: So you think they think Frank's an ass?
Danielle: mm hmm
Ian: Cuz it was like a good giggle?
Danielle:  (nods)
Ian: nice. Were there other people in your suite?
Danielle: Not people that weren't with us.

Ian: Maybe we actually are somewhat likeable..  My worry was that because I was rolling with Boogie.. I think Frank was probably liked in the beginning, because he was against WIllie.. I could see who was the rotten apples..

11:38pm
F3
Danielle: Well, at least I know this, so I know to look cute tomorrow.
Ian: hehe. Good.

Danielle:  Will you just promise?  Even if Dan pulls some weird shenanigans..
Ian: As long as you have Shane's vote? You're good. 
Danielle: I have Shane's.
Ian: Well then you're good.
Danielle:  OK. You swear?
Ian: Yes!

Danielle: Oh, I'm sorry.
Ian: Yes! A thousand times, yes.  There's no way I'm letting QP not make it to the final 4.  No way.No way in hell.  Jenn.. (waves goodbye)
**ok honey.. bless your quacking heart... as long as you understand you must, must, must win the pov at final 4.

Danielle: I feel like she's gonna..  Like, when you put me up?  I feel like she's gonna.. we're gonna have another rage.
**oh goody!
Ian: I don't know if she expects Dan to go up..
Danielle: It'll also good for me?  Because I wont have to deal with all the game..  Cuz I'll be pressured out the wazoo if Dan goes up.  Cuz she'll think she has a fighting chance, and I don't wanna deal with it.
Ian: no
Danielle:  But this conversation never existed, ok?
Ian: Of course not.

After a pause..

Ian: I knew I had to stay true to myself, and rolling with Boogie was not the answer to that.
Danielle: Oh no.  Boogie.. I can't believe he called me pouty.
Ian: Boogie called me expendable many times.. He's like, this is what I got? He's like, "You're gonna live the life of a dog for 24 hours so someone else can have a trip?"  I'm like, "yes.. I thought that was pretty clear  when I made that choice."  This season is epic!
Dani: I can't believe we got out the vets.  Well.. except for Dan.  He's 5 years old.
Ian: Yeah.
Dani: I mean like Boogie and Janelle. Those are epic players.
Ian: Boogie and Frank. it's like the kill of the season. 
Dani: I feel like Janelle was too.
Ian: (emphatically) Oh yeah. (pause)  Unbelievable.  I still can't believe I was in this house, and on top of that, played the game with Janelle, and Boogie and Britney and Dan.. and alla youins..
Dani: And you beat out Boogie.
Ian: I beat Boogie.

Ian and Dani continue...



11:48pm
If you love a mischievous Dan, Go to the Quad at 11:48pm...
Click the pic to get to the feeds











12:13am
F1/2
Jenn: We missed you guys too

F3/4
Ian: I mean, what part of reset didn't they understand? I was forced to be in an alliance with people I didn't want to be with..
Dan: Brit was pissed you were throwing comps..

Ian's trying to figure out which comp..

Ian: (back to the spiritard veto) and Boogie would've known something was up.. I had to get out of the veto. The whole thing would've been blown. (more) I tossed Break In.. I didn't toss THin Ice
Shane: I thought you and Joe were gonna kick my ass in that.
Ian: What game could it have been?  I didn't play Pull SOme Strings..
Shane: I think it was the burglar one..
Ian: But we weren't in an alliance then.  She should've been happy I pitched it.

12:20am
Feed 1/2
Bathroom

Jenn: ..you looked real pale.. While you were talkin' to us.
Dani: Outside world.. We're still stuck in June mindset.. It's like you went into hibernation..
Jenn: And you wake up and it's September.
Dani: It's like we were in a time capsule.. Especially when we were talkin' to the gils.. They're like we won this.. we were here, here, here.. It's like, the Olympics happened?!  It's gonna be almost October when we walk out of here.  You don't understand until you see it.  It' slike, what?  I've been living in California for how long?  It's gonna be even worse when you.. realize how everything has moved on without you.
Jenn: I know that feeling.. When you're on tour.. You miss breakups, makeups, ..  I always just take a week off of everything, then I have my friends come over to my house, and I get slowly adjusted to going out, going to get groceries..
Dani: I was like, can we even drive a vehicle right now?  I almost had a panic attack.. I feel like a hamster in a frikkin cage.. And all these people, live feeds, pokin at me.. Like, is this my real life?

**What Jenn and Danielle are describing right now is exactly how I feel at the end of every season, and i'm not even in the house.. just the BB cave. 
Jenn: It is for the next 10 days.
Dani: I guess ya'lll will always be associated with fanily for me now.
Jenn: You will for me, for sure.

Dani: I guess they've never done this before.. bringing us outside, putting us with thousands of people..
Jenn: Sounds intense.


Dani: I was saying to Shane, I might need 2-3 weeks off.  Jenn, if you try to DJ right when you get outa here?
Jenn: I was thinking to go hibernate at my mom's in DC for a little while.. Beautiful home.. Nice and Quiet.. I was thnking going right back to NYC will be a little overwhelming for me.
Danielle: I can't imagine.  You will have a panic attack on the subway.. and think about when people start recognizing you too. You don't think people are gonna recognize you, because we haven't seen it..
Jenn: Maybe I will go to DC.
Danielle: That's what Dan was saying too.. If we go to a bar after..  (fishies)
Jenn: I'm getting what you're saying, and beyond duly noted.
Danielle: When Dan was tellin' me one time, I told Chelsea I wouldn't be normal for like a month, but then I'd come back.  I get it now.

12:35a
Jenn: Thanks for sharing that.
Dani: yep.. I can't even imagine what's gonna happen in Alabama..



Jenn: Yeah.. I live in a place where lots of big stars are cruisin' around and nobody cares.  But living in a place like that.. I know you live in a city, but..
Dani: But it's not like that.  By no means, jeez. (pause) But what's gonna happen?  AM I gonna go out and be bombarded?
Jenn: For you, I think it's different..
Dani: I'm gonna be callin' you, goin, what is this?! All these girls callin' me fat!
Jenn: I think you're probably a lot of people's favorite.
Dani: Really?  Why?
Jenn: Cuz you're sweet.
Dani: Aww.  thank you. Well, you're really funny.
Jenn: Thank you.

Dani: And just takin' time to really watch the season..
Jenn: I know I'm not gonna do that.  I need to have my focus on other things.. John said something.. my drummer.. He said, it'll be really good for you to get back to normal life.

12:41am
 f3/4
Ian, Dan, Shane

Ian: I liked Sarah on Big Brother 6..
Dan: Ok.. that's a good sleeper pick.
Shane: Rounding out the top 10.. I think Porsche.. Porsche's attractive.. not very memorable though..
Ian: Maybe Jen from BB9.  She was out way early, but she was way hot.


Dan: How bout top 5 best personalities, but you really know what we're saying.
Ian: I don't wanna play that.
Dan: How bout top f most vile?
Ian: Ronnie.
Dan: Would you wanna meet him?
Ian: Absolutely.
Dan: Female?
Ian: Natalie.  She didn't bathe dude.
Dan: Funniest?
Ian: Enzo.. Dr Will was really funny.  I bet you our Wil was really funny too.
Dan: What about most unaware of that's going on?
Shane: Ashley.
Ian: Holly King from bb5.
Dan: What about guy?  Most unaware?
Ian: Lawon.
Dan: Self evicting to get a special power.
Shane: Come on!!

re last season..

Dan: I was on my honeymoon for the 1st week..
Shane: Did you guys get called or no?
Dan: (shakes head yes)
Ian: I knew!

12:49am
Jenn enters the living room.. friendly chatter..

Dan: Ian got me in trouble.
Ian: I did not. You're always in trouble.
Dan: Did you hear?
Jenn: I certainly did..

Ian tells Jenn about Jen BB8's penalty vote for "openly and defiantly eating" while on slop..

Dan: If we were trying to destroy the microphones with the balls, yeah, but we were just trying to get some points.  They just don't want anything broken.

12:52a
Ian: I'm tired.. I think I'm gonna go to bed soon
Shane: Me too.
Ian: Bedtime for Bonzo.. which was apparently a movie with Ronald Reagan..
Dan: Who knew the guy from Bedtime for Bonzo would end the COld War? hehe
Jenn: Right?
Ian: (taptaptaptatpataptaptaptaptap on the ball)


Carolyn: Ian, Stop That!

12:55am
Dani comes in yawning.. Dan asks if she'll wrap his fingers.. Shane needs bed. All 3 head towards the bathroom within 30 seconds of each other.  Danielle tends to Dan's hand..

Dan: Gimme your face.
Dani: Gimme your hand.
Dan: At least you admit to it now.

Dani: Dan, stay still.. Dan.
Dan: You touched it underneath the skin.  What do you want me to do?
Dani: Sit still.

Dan: Make that boy tight.. (groans) without sticking your finger in the wound would be helpful.
Dani: Dan. 

1:03a
 F1
Dan, Dani, Shane

Dani: Ok.. gimme your other hand.. 
Dan: You guys gotta be tired.. Is Wizard J on tomorrow?
Dani: mm hm
Dan: He works a lot!
Dani: Saturday through Tuesday..

Dan: Hurry up.. blast em all.. blast em all.  I want all the pain at once.




Dani: So dramatic.

Danielle is being very gentle with Dan.. It's actually a pretty funny flashback.. Shane is quite amused, as well.

1:12am
Checking the quad, Jenn is out by her late night chill spot, it's Shane's turn at the nurse's station.. Ian's off camera for the moment..

Dani: You started bleedin' through this..
Shane: I did?
Dani: You're gettin' gauzed up too. 


Dani pours the hydrogen peroxide on him.. Bubble bubble toil and trouble.. Shane's got plenty of wounds from the PoV comp too..

1:23am
Shane and Danielle head back for bed..

Dani: Dan, I thought your hand was infected, until I saw his.
Dan: Shane's is nasty.. Nasty Nasty..

They get into bed..


Dan: You guys kissed tonight.  Why don't you just..
Shane: No.  I got head butted.

Wound chatter.. while Dan looks for a good bible passage for tonight.

1:28am --Timecheck (brb)

1:40a
Shane: Just so you guys know, no matter what happens tomorrow, we're still 4 strong.

1:44am
Once lights are out, Shane rolls over to spoon with Danielle.  Jenn's is now washing up in the bathroom.



1:45am
Most relaxed I've ever seen them.  Safe to say the trip outside the house brought them infinitely closer.

1:54am
F3
Finished in the bathroom, Jenn heads back to the BoomBoom Room, leans towards the mirror, tells the people behind the walls, "Goodnight, guys, " and gets into bed.

1:57am

Sweet dreams, houseguests.. We'll see you in the morning.. 

I joined the HGs live on the feeds a few minutes after midnight, but there were a few things that happened between 11:30pm and midnight that I'd like to share with you, so I'm going to dive into the flashback machine and grab those too..  I'll be adding them in time sequential order, right up top.  Please refresh this post around 4am BBT and it should be complete.






Permalink







17 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

Good Morning Sunshine. Are you ready for your 24 hour or so break on Tuesday night and Wednesday until the Taped Eviction Show? Spa? Bike rides? All of the above and ... uhh... more?

I think we will probably get to the grocery store and do our restocking of the spoiled food from Isaac. Danny stood in lines Sunday from 10 AM to 5 PM to get our $200 in Disaster Food Stamps. That won't cover everything but it will help.

I'm heading for a nap (hopefully) so I'll get your FBs when I wake up. That's a BIG hopefully. I was feeling queasy last night and laid down right after the Sunday Show and Zzzz Zzzz I went until really bad indigestion woke me up about 1:20 GCT. I didn't even get around to checking on Lessa's blog until after she was gone for the night.

Must remember not to eat cold pizza when I feel like my sugar is low. ;-[

:o)
GaYToR

September 10, 2012 at 3:44 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

G'morning Carolyn. I was late yesterday so wanted to let you know this morning how much I loved your Sunday Musings blog. On a scale of 1 to 10, it was an 11! Thank you so much for that special treat!

I am really hoping Jenn fills Ian & Shane in on last weeks true targets and that that knowledge gets Danielle ousted. She better hurry though!

September 10, 2012 at 4:02 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Carolyn,

I just started reading and I'm still on Shane and Dani return so I haven't even begun reading the comments yet.

I got to the part about them hearing Scrillex on the radio. Since you weren't sure about the spelling I am assuming you don't know who he is.

Scrillex is a DJ who does original music with computer and some music sampling. It's the techno music you hear at raves and dance clubs. Apparently DJ's are like rock stars now (which I really don't understand.)

Anyways, since I have a teenager I'm up on these things. Although I don't love the music I think Scrillex is adorable. He reminds me of Ian. He has the rock star hair, but he is tiny, young, wears glasses and looks like a typical computer nerd. I have a soft spot for nerds.

September 10, 2012 at 4:59 AM  
Blogger Mamahudd said...

Will there be an afterdark? It's on my cable schedule!!

September 10, 2012 at 5:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...




Good morning, GayTor! :) Yesssssssssssssss! Yesssss! Yesssssssssssssss!

Good morning, Cindi! :) Thank you very much!! That's so sweet of you!!

Good morning, Grendon! :) Thanks - Lessa covered that, but you're correct - I have no clue about them either. So thank you! :)


Good morning, Mamahudd! :) If there is, it wont be live. It'll be something BB tapes Tuesday morning before they cut the feeds.. Usually, they wake em all up and have them paint tshirts for you or something.



Good morning, Everyone!! :0)

I'm driving my mother to a cardiology appointment (nothing to worry about - just a routine stress test).. Just wanted to give you a heads up. :) I'm hopeful to be back by noon when I believe BB will wake the HGs.. Noon my time, 9am Big Brother Time..

Fingers crossed!


September 10, 2012 at 5:51 AM  
Blogger Iowa_Grandma said...

Good Morning, Carolyn

I'm a lurker, only comment once in awhile, but wanted you to know I love this site. Found it when I first started watching BB (season 9), and I always come back here every season and I always get my feeds through your site also.

I just hit the tipjar this morning, and I hope everyone else does the same. You definitely deserve it!

Thanks for all you do! I can't believe this season is about over.

Norma

September 10, 2012 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Carolyn and all my other BB friends.

I can't believe it's almost over. Seems like just a blink of an eye and poof BB is gone!

Does look like Shane and Dani got a little closer on that outing. Can't wait to see the REAL deal Wednesday night.

Have a great day everyone. It is very nice here today. We are having a cool spell and it is much appreciated. Feels like fall.

September 10, 2012 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

talk about mixed signals! What the heck is Shane doing?! After they are out of this house, she is going to be devastated by things he said - how he wished he could have had a showmance with Kara instead of her... Now that she FINALLY started to pull away, he is the one cuddling up to her. It's weird. Is he really just a big jerk? Does he really like her but doesn't want the others to know? I don't get it. Maybe he's just lonely and likes the attention she gives him. Idk. I really don't like Shane for this reason. Does he not realize that this is what makes girls go crazy?! Boys are mean.

September 10, 2012 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

talk about mixed signals! What the heck is Shane doing?! After they are out of this house, she is going to be devastated by things he said - how he wished he could have had a showmance with Kara instead of her... Now that she FINALLY started to pull away, he is the one cuddling up to her. It's weird. Is he really just a big jerk? Does he really like her but doesn't want the others to know? I don't get it. Maybe he's just lonely and likes the attention she gives him. Idk. I really don't like Shane for this reason. Does he not realize that this is what makes girls go crazy?! Boys are mean.

September 10, 2012 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Good Morning Peeps!

Carolyn, keeping my fingers crossed for an excellent stress test report for you mom! With all the dragon boating she does, she must have a strong, healthy heart.

I gotta FB to Dan's mischievousness! hehehe One of his more endearing qualities. :)

It's so exciting Danielle and Shane got to meet the Fab Five! Would love to meet them! Especially Gabby. I watched her interview with Oprah. She's an amazing young woman. Looking forward to seeing that segment on BB.

September 10, 2012 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Morning Carolyn, all

It sounds like they had fun outside last night but at the same time it seems they, AGP, should think twice about doing that kind of thing. Releasing them right back into the world without the buffer they normally have is probably pretty traumatic.

It seems that Dani didn't get enough time to talk Shane out of using the Veto on himself so Dan will be in heavy Misting mode this morning. If they don't do POV ceremony until tomorrow he very well could convince Shane not to use it.

After last night's show I really don't want Dan to get his way. I'd kind of like him to go out next. I know it's a individual game and all but you can't win on your own and he seems to be loyal to no one but himself. At this point I can't see any way he would win, even against Jenn, he has played a scorched Earth game and there have to some very bad feelings in the jury and more to come. I don't know. I just don't like the way he's behaving. There are more important things than winning and winning at all cost is never good for anyone involved.

My F3, I'd like to see now, is Ian, Shane and Jenn. I believe Shane would win round 1 of final HOH, Ian would win parts 2 and 3, easily beating Shane in part 3. He would then send Shane packing and take Jenn and have a very easy win.

Have a wonderful day everyone :)

September 10, 2012 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger WorldsGreatestExtra said...

Anyone know what time at night Shane switched beds?

September 10, 2012 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i see jenn did NOT expose dan and his plans to ian and shane. she does know she is going to be voted out, right? is she just being "loyal" to dan or is she just a dumb game player? i guess she has a couple more hours before the veto ceremony to tell all to ian and shane....but predict she wont. is this the definition of a "floater"?

September 10, 2012 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

good morning carolyn

September 10, 2012 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Good morning Carolyn!

After watching the show last night I was so upset with Dan. During the double eviction, after Ian won the POV, this exchange happened.

Dan to Ian:

If you vote to evict her,(Dani), I will rip your face off.

I really thought Dan was above this and I am so disappointed he went that route. It reminded me of something Frank would do. I’m curious, because Dan is such a respected player is this type of behavior acceptable when he does it as opposed to someone like Frank whom we all expect that from? Were any of you a little shocked to see this threat come out of Dan?

September 10, 2012 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Good morning, Susan! :) I had a moment like that with Dan last night too, but then I felt better watching him cry over the message from Chelsea.

Good morning, Jade! :)

Good morning, Brian! :) I'm not sure what to think.. Ian's married to the idea of keeping the QP intact for f4.. so she'll have her work cut out for her..


Good morning, WGExtra :) Nope.

Good morning, Blue! :) THank you!! Would you believe I didn't get6 to see a single routine this summer olympics? :(

Good morning, Laura!! :) He's being a guy. That's what they do. Pull away, they cuddle up..

Good morning, ShiShi!! :) O know.. It's a tough part of the season.. It's like the end of your favorite summer camp, but knowing that everyone will be back again next summer is always a good feeling.. (((hugs))))


Good morning, Iowa_Grandma! :) Thank you very much! I'm so happy to see you in the comment section!




EVERYONE - New Top post!! :)

ClickMe!

September 10, 2012 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger jovee said...

Two comments: Shane may be socially inept with girls, I had a dear best friend former model...women fawned and flirted like mad with him and he paid litttle or no attention to them....us plain jims we going nuts because of his indifferance....
Ian is gonna rue the day for not backdooring Dan...a former blogger said its hubris.... and that I believe.....Dont let Jenn bully ya....as she is opt to do....

September 10, 2012 at 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below