;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Saturday!  It's PoV day in the BB14 house, but first.. Let's check in and see what our HGs got into during the wee hours last night on the live feeds..  I joined them live at 1:10am,  and now that they've all gone to sleep, as of 3:23am, I'm going to hop into flashback for the midnight to 1am hour, and I'll be filling that in as I go..

There's only a couple hours left on Evel Dick's BB13 Bag



11:35pm
Danielle and Jenn
Girly time giggle fest.. Really Cute Flashback.



Danielle: See this mask? Know why I'm wearing this mask?  Because I'm breaking out.  Know why I'm breaking out?  Because of all these "Bubbas" in this house.
Jenn: 3 Bubbas in the house.
Danielle: hehehe
Jenn: Listen up, Bubbas.. Shut up. (jenn sighs)  Boys upstairs, girls downstairs..
Danielle: Just close it.
Jenn: Callate
Danielle: Hush your mouth..

Jenn: Those boys are plottin' something against us.
Danielle: They're plottin' our death and destruction.
Jenn: I could beat them to it.

Danielle: We'll burn this place down.  Guess what?  Fire only goes up.
Jenn: Please, please..
Danielle: aaaahhhh
Jenn: I knocked out the staircase.
Danielle: Could you see us just standin' here bein' like (fanning flames) and I'd be doin' this (waving goodbye)
Jenn: I left with the arsonist.. Good luck.. Bubbas.


While Danielle and Jenn are giggling about taking out the bubbas (the men in the house), I flip up to HoH to check on the guys, and they're... being bubbas..  talking about Kara..

Feed 1
11:29pm
Dan, Shane, Ian

Dan: Did you get to talk to her much?
Ian: Not really.  Boogie was hitting on her pretty hard. Apparently they knew a person in common, and they were freaking out.

Shane: Yeah.. She told me she'd do anything if I took her off the block.
**You (and we) could have had Kara, the one you were actually attracted to, all season. You flipping moron. Sorry..
Ian: Dude..

Dan: Really?
Shane: Shoulda taken advantage of that...  You know who it would absolutely destroy, like finale night, if I just hang out with Kara?
Dan: hehe.  I know.
Ian: Oh my gaaaad.
Shane:  I mean.. I couldn't do that.
Ian: Boog?

Dan: Danielle.
Shane: No, I'm just sayin', Danielle.
Ian: ooooohhh yeah.
Shane: It would kill Danielle.
Ian: It would kill Boogie too.
Shane: I was obviously more attracted to Kara..  but obviously, Danielle's personality is, you know, out of this world.
Ian: Yeah.
Dan: I'll never forget, Kara and I were sitting on the bathroom couch, and she's like, "I have something to tell you."  This is like day 3 or something.. She goes, "I just didn't wanna hide anything from you.. I was playmate of the year in 2006." I was like..  I did like an Ian, I was like..
Dan: I didn't believe it.
Shane: She was like, and now that I've brought it out, done.
Dan: Right.. and not that I stereotype those type of girls..
*ha! "those type of girls" would indicate otherwise, dear.
Dan: ..but like I never would have thought..
Shane: No. No. Me neither.. I just thought she was like an average model.
Ian: Yeah.
Dan: Yeah.
Shane:  Good for her.  I heard she got bank.
Dan: Janelle said that?  Divide it by 5, then you've got the real number.

Talk turns to end game..

Shane: Let's hope it's only 1 girl this year.
Dan: yeah.
Ian: That's my thing is uh.. Wil wasn't exactly honest.  Kara left a little bit out of the picture.. Danielle left a little out, but nobody really gave a shit
Shane: That was ballsy

Dan: Do you think you guys would've connected?
Shane: Who?
Dan: Cuz you were already..  You didn't really get to know her personality.
Shane: I think so.  I think we would've.
Dan: Cuz usually they put about 4 people in here that they want to connect in that way.
Ian: I don't think they put anyone for me.
Shane: You did a little bit with Ashley though.
Ian: (rolls his eyes) But she was canoodling with Frank.
Shane: canoodlin..
Ian: The whole time.. and I didn't know.
**no she wasn't.. only that last little bit.
Ian: Probably friggin' deserved to be voted out after that shit.
Shane: Well, it was probably me, Frank, Danielle and Kara.. maybe? Maybe JoJo?
Dan: Throw Jojo in there as kinda like the..

Shane: Well, apparently she was __.. She liked to pup from the rough (?) as Joe calls it.
Dan: (giggles and covers his face with the teddy) You can't say that shit.

Shane: What?!  Joe said it! I'm not sayin' anything that's not already been said.
Dan: You can't say that..
Shane: I'm not sayin' it.  I'm just repeating it.
Ian: That's the thing.. None of the girls in here were really my type, per se.
Dan: I think..
Shane: Kara was definitely my type.
Ian: Kara was most my type.
Shane: What are the odds of a girl like me and a guy like you.. Yes!
Ian: Exactly.
Shane: I would love.. but I couldn't do that to Dani.
Ian: No. No way.
Shane: I mean..  Not that.  Dani and I really aren't, you know.. We're really good friends and we flirt a lot..
Ian: (shoots him a look i can't resist)

Shane: I swear.  Swear.  I swear on Dozer's life. I swear on Dozer's like that the only 2 times we've kissed..
Ian: I know.
Shane: ..are the pirate ship and spin the bottle. 
Ian: I know.
Shane: Minus like kisses to cheek and forehead.  Those don't count.

Dan: What were you saying the other day that someone got?  It wasn't this season..
Ian: Handy job.
Dan: hahahaah!
Shane: Hahaha!  A "handy" job? What the hell?
Ian: That's what I would call it.
Shane: A little rub n tug?
Dan: What season?
Ian: I mean.. (almuni name omitted to protect to already severely maligned allstar) definitely gave Boogie one.
Shane: Uch.
Ian: yeah.
Shane: I promised my mom and grandma that I wouldn't even make out on this season.  I.. I.. promised em. So I can't.  Even though America wants it, I can't.
**not my america.


OK.. there was game talk, but until the PoV happens,  it just doesn't matter with this crew of HGs.. with Ian and Jenn as the sole exceptions.. What Ian wants in the event Jenn comes down is to put Danielle up and out, because he feels that keeping Shane in the game gives he and Dan a better shot of making it to the final 2.  What Ian doesn't know is about Dan, Danielle and Jenn's final 3.. So.. If Danielle and Shane go up next to each other, Shane will very likely be voted out. Or so it would appear..

Dan and Danielle both have them selves so well covered, the only scenario where either of them leaves is if they're up against each other... And since Ian believes his F2 with Dan is legit, that's not happening unless Ian has a change of heart, or gets wind of all the deals he's not a part of..

1:10am Ian comes downstairs and finds Shane studying the memory board.

Ian: Britney taught me the trick to this before she left. Ian shows Shane to block off the bottom/top part of the face and study that way..

Ian: They're still building out there.  The alien thing was supposed to be done at 4 or 5 in the morning, but they just couldn't get it done.

Talk turns to the adrenaline rush Ian felt when he was on the block during the live show, with the shark comp. Shane says there's nothing like it. They rehash the season..

1:21
Ian: It's too elaborate to be the face one.
Shane: Have they ever done an endurance PoV?
Ian: Last year they had to hang on to a dummy.
**I believe that was actually the 1st HoH last season, no? If not the 1st HoH, then the 1st pov.. before the feeds cut on.

Shane: I can do that.  At least final 4 it's a crap shoot.. if it's the quackpack, when every other person sees the qp, they're gonna know the moves we made were strategic..
Ian: shh.. she's in there.

1:24a
Ian goes upstairs to bed, saying goodnight to Jenn, Dan and Danielle in the bathroom.. Jenn uses the restroom
f3/4
bathroom
Dan: He doesn't like you at all.. Remember I said I'd be honest?  Girls I've dated that I didn't like? I've treated that way.. not that bad, but kinda whatever..
Danielle: mm hmm
Danielle says her goodnights to Dan and Jenn, then heads out... Shane comes into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Shane: Girl talk a good night?
Jenn: Yeah, of course.  Even painted my toes.

Dan: Do you have any acoustic songs on your album?
Jenn: I'm gonna have 1..
Dan: What's the genre of Jenn City.
Jenn: It's far more rock n roll than metal.. Like a rock n roll ice cream cone with metal sprinkles on top, but no screaming.  Ya have to do it,  but the wear and tear on your voice is harsh.. so I just decided, go with the pretty voice.  Someone said we sounded like a female Deftones..

Jenn tells about meeting Joan Jett, because a friend knew her manager, and being an extra in her video.  Shane comes out of the bathroom, hugs Jenn goodnight and shakes Dan's hand. 
Dan: What did you say to her to get her on board?
Jenn: He was being an asshole.. He wanted her to spell something.. Caribou.. And she's like, can you just give us some girltalk.. Like she legitimately wanted him to leave, and he wouldn't go.. So I'm just letting it all happen.. but he was being rude and cocky, cuz he knows he can get away with it, cuz he's been doing  it all along.
Dan: Did he shrivel up when she raised her voice?
Jenn: I asked her, did you just stage that?  I didn't have to egg her at all.. She's like saying, I just feel bad, because I am gonna vote him out..
Dan: That shouldn't make her feel bad.
Jenn: She's like, but there's no way I'm gonna keep him over you.  It's a wrap, kid.  So I was like, ok.. She was like, I don't want you to ever doubt me..
Dan: Well, she asled me like a week ago, do you think he likes me, and I said, if yu lie a girl, you don't talk to her that way, not even joking.
Jenn: Not even joking.. It's that duality of he's one way when you're alone, and a dick around everyone else.. That means he can be like that in the real world..
Dan: He follows her everywhere.
Jenn: And he'll interrupt.. There are some guys that are possessive of the girls they like.. I see that in him.  He's not the brightest guy... and he has fat girl syndrome. So typically the girl that he attracts will be like, oh my gah, baby, no you look great.. But I did say something.. I added more like, I just wanted to make sure.. I was like, in 2 weeks, you can do whatever you want with this kid.. I was like, I think you like him, but why would you act like that with someone?  Why doesn't he just lay one on her? Bring up the covers or something..

Talk turns to Frank and Ashley.  I flip to check the quad, and sleeping arrangements have changed..
Talk on 1 and 2..

Dani:  Can you please just come be sweet?
Shane: I'm hyper.
Dani: I don't care.
Shane: If you hog the blankets, I'm outta here.

Resistance is futile..

Dani: That's the nicest you've touched me all day.

1:46am  F1/2 - If you're into it, we get a lovers (?) quarrel. I can't.

1:48am  -- Dan's misting Jenn in the bathroom on feed 3 and 4.
Jenn: Or was it me and Frank?  That's what Danielle said, that he hates Frank so much, I'm guilty by association.  But I did see where he was coming from.. But Shane didn't seem like he was that bothered by being on the block.
Dan: Were you looking at his face?
Jenn: Yeah, he looked like he knew he was going up.. It just seemed too planned.  And where he made a mistake in  my eyes, Shane goes upstairs, saying "now it's time for the fun part."  Like, "I'm gonna go up and be mad now." And it was perfect, cuz Ian must've been in the shower or something, and he came right out..  I knew I was in trouble last night when I came into the yard and it got all awkward..
Dan: Now you got me thinking the whole thing was a set up.. with Shane knowing what was going to happen..
Ian: Ian's a smart kid.  he told me Frank really was the target.. But now it's questionnable.. Like I think if I can get either Dan or Jenn out, I'm good.
Dan: I need to ask him if he's going to use the veto.. if he wins it.  WHy would he veto his own nominations this late in the game.
Jenn: Did he tell you anything like that?
Dan: He just kept using the word arbitrary.
Jenn: with me too.. He said to me, "stirring the pot."
Dan: Do you think I'm the target?  Cuz if you win, I go up against Shane.. Danielle votes to keep Shane.. He's counting on it being 1-1 and he makes the decision.. If I win it, he's gonna back track to me and be like..

Jenn: Arbitrary.
Dan: Yeah, he said that to me a million times..
Jenn: I told Danielle.. I told you he wasn't gonna put you up. He's concerned about me.  He's concerned about Dan.
Dan: We have to think about what he wants.. He wants to have as many outs as possible.
Jenn: The 1st thing he said to me was "you didn't put me up."
Dan: And he put Shane up, so maybe he's trying to think, if he puts Shane up, we wont think they have anything.. He's not gonna take Shane off..  or he probably will.. he'll take Shane off and put me up.
Jenn: It would be best if Danielle won... cuz she wont use it.

Dan: I'm thinking if it is the face thing, it'll be tomorrow night.
Jenn:  It sounds elaborate..

Dan: If he does win.. if I can talk him into not using it.. I'll have to make some bs deal..
Jenn: We just gotta get through this.. I think we will.
Dan: I think so too.  Danielle cannot tip off Shane.
Jenn: I don't think she's going to.  She's playing him now.  She's all fired up.
Dan: She's playing him back.
Jenn: Exactly.


Jenn: The downfall of Ian is that he's just not good socially.. He'll be inappropriate, and he has no clue he's doing it.
Dan: But in the event that you do win the Veto, he can act like I was his initial target.
Jenn: not to be mean to Shane, but if it's something that involves... I mean, he's great at the sport stuff.
Dan: He's great at that.
Jenn: He was good at guessing the dates.. But that's about it.
Dan: I don't think he's good at the social part either..
Jenn: That's why Britney was great for him..
Dan: She is a hell of a player. Everyone liked her.  She ran Shane's HoHs.. I'm not gonna lie.. When I came here, I saw Boogie and Janelle - great players.. When I saw Britney??
Jenn: She's really good.. sneaky under the radar kinda good.. But she had a f2 with Ian, and I know that really pissed Shane off.. 

Time check --2:06am  -- Let's check the quad.   We now have head and back stroking on 1 and 2..



Dan:  As long as one of the 3 of us win it, it doesn't matter..

Dan asks Jenn about her anger issues.. She describes them as almost culturally genetic and feeling very similar to what Ian goes through..



Jenn: My release is my music.  It's my therapy.  I can go to my studio and jam out til 3 am.. That's how I get stuff out.
Dan: And you can't even write here.
Jenn: It's so tough not to have that.
Dan: So basically you're like Ian with the stimming..
Jenn: It's exactly like that. I feel like my chest gets so tight, and if I get really pissed, black tops start showing up and I can't do anything about it.  This place is such a pressure cooker.  you can go through so many emotions in one day..

Jenn lists all the highs and lows of just today.. from hearing her mom to going up on the block, etc..

Time check  --2:15am -- Quad Check -- Shane's turn.
Dan and Jenn continue their talk.. ending up on how Danielle has finally come to the realization that Shane just isn't that into her..

2:30am
Dan: That was a crazy day.  We're gonna be alright.
Jenn: I know we will.  Sweet dreams.
Dan: G'night, Jenn.

Jenn leaves the room, and I hang with Dan to see if he'll talk directly to us..  He goes to have a look at the memory wall... bending down to study JoJo's face, going on tippy toe to study his own, down to study Jodi's..


 Half Obscuring faces.. top to bottom, and side to side..

2:36am Dan hears Ian open his door, and they exchange a few silent words.. Then Ian comes half way down..

Dan: Jenn just went to bed.
Ian: Danielle?
Dan: She's been in there for ages.. Stay up there til I leave, cuz Jenn just went to bed.

2:39am  Still studying..


Too hot..


 hmm.. can I wear this shirt again?

2:43am
Dan's still studying.  I check the quad and find Danielle and Shane talking on Feed 1..

Danielle: I'm afraid I'm gonna have nightmares tonight..
Shane: That's exactly what happened with Jeff and Jordan in their season.. THey got put up against each other, and Natalie and Michele voted to evict her.  2-0 vote, gone.  That's the worst case scenario.. Ian could always put Dan, but I don't think he will, because he has a good relationship with Dan.  He'll probably put you and me up.  try to beak us up..
Danielle (softly): It's ok.

Shane: I know.  It's just a game.

2:46am Dan enters the room.. Shane tells him he can turn the light on.. They can't sleep. Dan's hungry.

Shane: Are they still building?
Dan: Yeah.  Do you guys want anything to eat?
Shane: I'm good.



Danielle: See?  This is what happens to the covers.  You throw em on me because you're hot.  So if you want em, you're gonna have to pull em.  It's so cold in this room.  I don't see how you're on fire.


Talk turns to  the weather in Vermont (-20 in winter), cold in MI too.. Danielle says the most miserable she's ever been in life was in Canada in February.  She's not a fan of the cold. Dan looks for a bible passage for them..

Danielle: The day I got taken, it was like 103F.. I live in like the tropical part of the south, so it's humid too..
**left eye brow lifted.. tropical? alabama?
Danielle: That's why all the girls wear cotton dresses.. cuz it's so hot and they wont stick to you.
Shane: Maybe I will move down south..
Dan: What did I read to you yesterday?
Danielle/Shane: Matthew. 

Dan: "..for where your treasure is, there also will be your heart."
Dani: Awww.
Shane: That's a good one.
Dan: Lemme find a proverb..  You ok?
Shane: Yeah.. I'm just goin' through worst case scenario.. I just gotta win PoV tomorrow.  I mean, it's just a game.
Dan: Absolutely.  "He who pursues justice and kindness will find life and honor."
Shane: That's a good one, Dan. Thanks.  These really help.
Dan: I just wanna read this letter before you turn it out.  I'm not gonna read it out loud..
Shane: Good.. cuz I don't wanna cry again today.


Dan: "Being away from you for this short amount of time.."  Short?  This is the longest we've ever been apart. 

3am Lights out!  Notice.. now that Dan is back in the room there is no more snuggling..


Things that make you go hmmm...

Checking the quad, we see that Jenn appears to be sleeping and Ian is sitting up, wide awake..

3:21am Sweet dreams, houseguests..

3:23am - I would so love it if BB woke them up right now for the PoV comp.

3:40am
Danielle taps Shane..

Danielle: Who is this?
Shane: Shane.
Danielle: Who is this?
Shane: Shane...  Are you sleeping?
Danielle: (silence -- i believe that's a yes)







Permalink







31 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good Morning BBDishers,

It is going to be another hot day in L.A. between 93-99 where the HG"s are and muggy..

Still having small earthquakes, the last one was yesterday in Beverly Hills and it was 3.1..

Have a great Saturday everyone..

((((Dishhugs}}}} Carolyn..:)

Pamm

September 8, 2012 at 4:02 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good Morning Carolyn! I've been waiting for you.

I know you are almost finished but you haven't closed the lid yet.

I don't know how you do it. I watch the same feeds at the same time as you and I never hear half the conversations you transcribe. I guess that's why we come here, and stay in comments.

Dan is really expecting Morph obviously. I am too if they are going to do it at all this season this is about the last chance they can do it.

I'm really torn as to who I want to go on this F5 eviction. I think I'd prefer Danielle to go because she is so manipulative. Most would argue Dan is also, but I've never seen anyone lie like her. She lies to so many so fast and keeps all her stories straight. Dan at least finds time to take a deep breath or two before he turns back on the Magic Mist Machine.

But I'd like for Jenn to go too and then the Quack Pack would stay intact to the end. Alliances like that don't usually make it to F4.

I'm babbling like a Blue...

I'm off to bed.

:o)
GaYToR

September 8, 2012 at 4:25 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Oh one other thing. It happens every year about this time. Everyone complains about how boring the house and the feeds become and how it wouldn't be that way if so and so were still there.

But that's the name of this game. Get down to 5 or 6 and of course it gets quiet. They feel the end is near and they start reliving their version of memories of the summer and who did what to whom and etc.

I kinda like that and especially this season. Gaming started off non stop on Day 1 of the feeds and before and now I like taking a few breaths too.

For all the reasons so many complain about during this season is why it has been my favorite season in many years. To me it's been a good season.

:o)
GaYToR

September 8, 2012 at 4:31 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Pam :) I hope you're feeling good today!! Have there been any quakes over 5? I'm kinda in a cave here.. ((((hugs)))

Good Morning, GayTor! :0) Thank you, sweetheart. I think it's been a pretty terrific season too. :)

September 8, 2012 at 5:14 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Morning! I'm currently half way into my second episode of Mickey Mouse Club this morning. Everyone is jealous, I know, we've got ears, say cheers! Miska mouska, Mickey Mouse! Hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog! Oh toodles!

I bet the hgs would like a mystery mousekatool right about now.

I need caffeine.

September 8, 2012 at 5:27 AM  
Blogger Outnumbered said...

Good Morning, Carolyn! I have houseguests this week so you have, again, kept me on top of things when I can't be on the feeds a lot. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

I agree with Gaytor about this season. It's been one of my favorites. I like a more subtle game, where relationships and social game and, yes, lying mean more than just comp wins. I like the fact that we're down to final five and I still don't really have an absolute favorite. I can appreciate what each has done to further their own game to get to this point and I like that!

Anyway, thanks again, Carolyn! This blog and this wonderful community you've created really do make this all so much more enjoyable. I don't comment often but I've read religiously since season 9 (I think 9 - the couples season). Thanks!

September 8, 2012 at 5:35 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe! Good morning, Zany!! :0) ♫M-I-C.. See ya real soon..

September 8, 2012 at 5:35 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Outnumbered! :) THank you very much!!


OK.. Everyone - It's 5:51am BBT, and I've got to knock out for a couple hours before the HGs wake up, or I will never make it through the day! lol! I'll see you back here at 9am bbt to publish comments and such..

September 8, 2012 at 5:52 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

I think what they are talking about is the POV with the dummies or partners. Rachael won

September 8, 2012 at 5:54 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

G'morning Carolyn. Thanks for another fabulous TOR. Really hoping Jenn wins the PoV so Ian will put Dani up and send her to jury house. OMGosh, I dislike her more everyday.

Hope all you lovely Dishers have a fabulous day!

September 8, 2012 at 6:07 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

GaYToR I'm so glad to read this comment because I thought I was the only one waffling back and forth about who needs to leave. I like Dan, I am amazed by his game play and yeah, he deserves to win, but I just love, love, love Ian and really want to see him get the 500k. But then I like the others too.

September 8, 2012 at 6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning! I didn't even finish reading the TOR but I had to run down here abd ask how did Shane know avout Jeff abd Jordan's season? That a weird fact cor soneone who knows very little about BB. Maybe he's a BB historian. Though he does fail pretty badly ob those memory games. Unless he's banking oon final 3 and wants to surprise everyone.

September 8, 2012 at 6:20 AM  
Blogger Tonii said...

Good Morning Carolyn and fellow Dishers. Happy Saturday!! hope everyone has a great weekend.

Oh just FYI. Ian was correct about the hanging PoV. They did it during the Duo Do Over (when Jordan and Rachel were teamed up). Rachel won that comp by hanging on her Brandon dummy the longest. You were also right as well Carolyn - The very first HoH comp was hanging from a banana. Rachel won that comp as well.

/hugs
Toni

September 8, 2012 at 6:23 AM  
Blogger MarkRollTide said...

Go Danielle Go!!!

September 8, 2012 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

bit of a lull as we get ready for the finals.....

September 8, 2012 at 7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shane said "putt from the rough"

September 8, 2012 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am so tired of Danielle! She always thinks every conversation the HGs have is about her. I think it isridiculous that she is acting like Shane is following her around. She sits in the bathroom and then acts like he comes in there just to be with her. If she really privacy she would'nt be in the most public spot in the house. It took her this long to realize he isn't into her? She said he does touch her even when she asks him to. Only a desperate girl goes around asking a guy for hugs. The voice, the fishing for compliments and the constantly staring at herself, i wish I could will her out of the house.
Thanks for letting rant. I just neededto get that off my chest. I really want Ian to make to the end, but the poor boyis too trusting. I hope he can keep up his comp winning streak.

September 8, 2012 at 7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


Dan wants Dani out too. He pushed the idea to Ian right after Hoh. Dan's true final 2 is Jenn because she cant win. Ian and Dan both think Shane is no threat in F3 because of the question round, but Dani is. The whole "i want it to be the coach and his player in F2" is just a lie Dan made up to explain why he would take her

September 8, 2012 at 8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright, after reading TOR it seems like Dan would save his Dani Dagger for next week, i guess that means I'd like Shane to win POV, Dani goes up beside Jenn and forces the issue

September 8, 2012 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Kendra said...

They did have to hang onto a dummy last year, and it was later in the season. I just remember Rachel hanging onto a Brendon dummy for dear life. I can't even remember who else was there or what their dummies looked like.

September 8, 2012 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Jaznotes said...

Re: Jenn's comment that about Ian's social game and being inappropriate. Jenn, you are not always so appropriate yourself and you do not have an excuse! Ian is way more popular than you in the polls so maybe your "not all that and a bag of potato chips" after all!

September 8, 2012 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

morning all im betting on morph comp too

September 8, 2012 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The POV when Porcha was HoH. They all had to hang on to a dummy of their "partner" from the beginning of the season. Rachel won and pulled her and Jordon off the block.

:D

September 8, 2012 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The POV when Porcha was HoH. They all had to hang on to a dummy of their "partner" from the beginning of the season. Rachel won and pulled her and Jordon off the block.

:D

September 8, 2012 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger ceemurph said...

OMG I would just die if Jenn and Dani put their brains together and figured out that either of them could actually win if they get the boys out! C'mon girls - THINK!

September 8, 2012 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Hi CeeMurph!! :)

Hi Jade!! :)

Hi JazNotes! :) She wasn't at all rude about it.. truly.. it's hard to read tone of voice, but hers wasn't at all mean or rude.


Hi Kendra! :)


Morning, Rob :) Thanks. What does that mean?

Morning, MonicaP :)

MOrning, DAvidB! :)

MOrning, MArkROllTide! :)

Morning, Tonii!! :)Thank you!!

Morning, Chella! :) I would think he would've told us in the DR if he was scamming everyone, no?

Good morning, Natural Grace :) Ditto!!!!!!

Good morning, Cindi! :) Thank you!! :) I hope you have a fab day too!

Good morning, SandraB! :) Thanks!

Everyone - I'm so sorry about the comment hold up!

September 8, 2012 at 9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol zany, that made me giggle because at this very moment I am also listening to Mickey mouse clubhouse.

Good Morning everyone! Carolyn, sweet Carolyn :) thanks so much for your hardwork. I would be lost without you.

Are you going to be involved with bb Canada at all? I wonder if it's going to run the same time as bb us? If so I'll be in a predicament!

September 8, 2012 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Also--- New Top Post! :0)

ClickMe

September 8, 2012 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...




Good Morning, KMac! :) Thank YOU! If BB Canada is made available to the US, I will. It's set to air in February.

September 8, 2012 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger ceemurph said...

Just to clarify,not that I would like to see either Jenn or Dani win the whole thing, BUT it would be SO great to have the house flipped on it's head right at the end. High drama is always good!

September 8, 2012 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger One Reader said...

I would love to see Shane win the Pov so Dani can be the replacement who goes home. She is on my last nerve.

September 8, 2012 at 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below