;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Saturday Afternoon before the PoV

Good afternoon, BB Lovers! :0)  It's PoV Saturday in the Big Brother 14 House!

***The Feeds went to Trivia at 1:42pm, indicating the start of the PoV Competition.  Please check back for a (waiting on the) PoV Spoiler and Immediate Aftermath post around 3:30pm BBT

From where I'm sitting, it feels like it's a win or go home for Shane, but the others would be well advised to give it their best shot as well.. except possibly for Danielle, unless she wants quite a bit of unnecessary blood on her hands. While Ian would prefer to see Danielle go over Shane, and she is his stated renom choice if Jenn comes off the block, I don't think Jenn or Dan will vote to evict her.  Dan has misted the nominated  Jenn to the point where she said, "It's best if Danielle wins the PoV, because she'll keep the noms the same."   I disagree.  I think it's best to get yourself off the block, if possible, but hey, that's just me. 

While I've got your attention, I'd like to remind you of the upcoming schedule:
  • BB is taping an eviction show on Tuesday, September 11th, which will take us from 5 HGs to 4.
  • I believe the feeds will be down from shortly before the start of taping Tuesday, September 11th til after the Taped Eviction Show airs on Wednesday, September 12th, as they want to keep the results a secret til the show airs Wednesday night.  Odds are excellent we'll find out the results Tueday night through alternate sources anyhow, but there ya have it.
  • Wednesday night, once the feeds do cut back on, we'll likely find out who won the PoV, and holds the solitary vote of the Final 4 as well.
  • Thursday the 13th, we will have a LIVE Eviction Show, where we'll go from 4 to 3.. and.. drumroll please.. Part 1 of The Final 3 HoH Comp, which is always Endurance, will play out on the live feeds!

Everybody clear? OK.. On to our beloved BB14 evictees and their eBay sales...

12:13pm
While the other HGs are still snoozing, Ian's up and doing some Jedi Training on the Memory Board, just in case the Veto Comp is the beloved classic "Morphomatic." As Ian shared with Shane last night, before Britney left, she told him the key to studying for the Morph comp was studying the faces in half..  So he is.
Incidentally, we saw Dan doing the same late last night - obscuring the top half of a face, then the bottom, and just to be safe, the right, then the left..

I'll be checking in periodically throughout the afternoon... For the moment, with 4 sleeping HGs at 12:55pm,  it looks like everyone but Skippy's lowliest  intern must be at Brenchel's wedding.  Click that link to RT and wish them well.. Please keep it classy in their hashtag.

Ian is up and making noises like he's thinking game, but he's not actually talking to us.. yet.  Keep your eyes on that kid. ;0)    ---Gone swimmin'!






Permalink







18 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

I'm babbling away in the last post.

Moving on to the new one.

Enjoy your swim!

:)

September 8, 2012 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Hope Shane wins POV and Dan has to decide who goes home, Jenn or Dani. Would love to see Dani walk out the door.

September 8, 2012 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Gone swimmin, lucky you Caro. It's too hot here to even ride my bike the 200 feet to the pool. Mac wanted out but came right back in. We are playing HG here today...sleeping the day away.
I do hope we get some action on the feeds tonight.
OH, had a bit of good news late yesterday when a nurse from FL Cancer called to tell me my doctor is on vaca this week, but she read the MRI notes that say it "looks to be a cyst on the tail of my pancreas" so no need to worry in her eyes. Whew!!

September 8, 2012 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Afternoon Carolyn.

I'm hoping Shane wins and takes himself off.

He's not the brightest bulb but he has been loyal to Dani and I hope he saves himself. She is not loyal to him.

Oh and Dan and Jenn keep saying he doesn't treat Dani very well in the house, I've been watching and I can't figure out what they are referring to.

He has a dry sense of humour but I don't see him not being nice to her? Did I miss it?

September 8, 2012 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

The feeds went to TRIVIA at 1:42pm indicating the start of the POV comp! I'm off seeking more caffeine reinforcements. I'll open a pov spoiler post (while we wait) in the neighborhood of 3:30pm..

September 8, 2012 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger Hodge said...

I think the feeds are gonna be out quite a while, as I believe it is going to be an endurance type veto this week. I believe one of the house guests suggested this as well. As for who wins the veto, would ice to see dani win it, just to see shanes face when she does not use it on him. HAHA. I think, unlike a lot of other people, that dani is playing a GREAT game, Dan has taught her well.

September 8, 2012 at 2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FL girl

I think thats exactly what will happen! No way Dan votes out Jenn. Shes his ticket to 500k

September 8, 2012 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Meka said...

I love this band The Naked and Famous, they have a song Girls Like You and every time I hear it I think of Danielle.

September 8, 2012 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Hi Blue,
I was so happy to your stepdad's surgery went well.

I was touched by your post about him and the rest of your family. I got lucky in the stepdad department, too. I love him dearly...a great father and grandfather.

It is nice to know your family knows how to blend well too. :)

September 8, 2012 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Hooray!

September 8, 2012 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Caro, you blew the air out of my balloons today when all of a sudden Brit lost her color. I had noticed she was back in color and was hoping you had some behind the scenes news that she was coming back in. Oh well, I had the dream for a while.

September 8, 2012 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

There is nothing better than fresh tomatoes picked from my own plants, on a plate sliced, lightly salted, with a side of mashed potatoes.

Yum! *slurp slurp*

September 8, 2012 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Joni said...

Happy Saturday everyone!! :)

September 8, 2012 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Hi Carolyn and BBAddicts, It would be interesting to see Jenn win POV. Then Shane is probably gone, but I'd rather see Danielle going. I have had enough of her for this season.
I can't believe someone bought EvilDick's bag for $2500 - crazy. Also Mike Boogie selling Ian's sunglasses. That just seems wrong to me. Thanks for all the updates..

September 8, 2012 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Hi, everyone.
If Shane wins veto and Danielle goes up, wouldn't Jenn go home unless both Dan and Shane voted for Jenn? Ian, if handed that tie-breaking scenario would still oust Jenn to keep the QP in tact. Also, I believe if that happens, Dan would have to keep Danielle because to do otherwise would tip his hand to Ian when it wouldn't make any difference.

September 8, 2012 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Thank you so much, Dawn!

September 8, 2012 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger PattyW said...

That is awesome news then! Still sending many prayers your way!

September 8, 2012 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger PattyW said...

Okay, now I want some fresh tomatoes lol.....our summer drought made all my plants become one with the Earth again :(

September 8, 2012 at 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below