;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Saturday Morning before the PoV

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Saturday!  It's PoV Day in the BB14 house.  Jenn and Shane are on the block, and with only 5 people in the house, everyone's playing. 

As I write, there are 2 hours left on  Evel Dick's BB13 Bag - I wonder if it'll set a new BB record. 

Let's see what our critters are up to on the live feeds..

8:55am And.. they're up!  Or.. they're getting there. ;)  And had Danielle learned 6 weeks ago that to attract a guy closer, you sometimes have to pretend you don't care, we might have seen more of this:
First time all season that Shane's the one getting closer.. BB has already started calling people to the DR, and making change your battery requests to Ian and Danielle, which really mean, "Wake up, lazy bones!"

9:00am Danielle joins DAn and Jenn in the workd of the living, as she makes her way to the bathroom..

Jenn: So it's gonna be soon.
Dan: Why?  They told you?
Jenn: No. (whispers inaudibly)  I would love to lay down for just like 20 more minutes..

Danielle goes to the bathroom, changes her batteries and gets back into bed with Shane.

9:03am
BB: Ian!! Please change your batteries.
Danielle: 9 o clock..

Ian: Morning.
Dan: Morning, Ian.  Do you know how early it is?
Ian: yeah.  I'm going back to bed. 
Dan: I think I have a deal with Big Brother.  If they play Weezer, I get up.

ian changes his battery and heads back u0 to the HoH Room.

Dan: You goin' back to bed?
Ian: Yeah.
Dan: Sweet dreams.
Ian: Thanks.. I will.

**Dan, I'm missing Brenchel's wedding to be here today.  Please go to the Storage Room and tell us what you're really thinking. Click that link to RT and wish them well.. Please keep it classy in their hashtag.  If you can't say something nice to someone on their wedding day, that says an awful lot more about you than it does about them.

Dan: Alright, Big Brother, I'm staying awake for you.  Don't make me regret it.

Dan gets cozy on the living room couch..

Dan: Let's watch some tv.. Wow.  It looks like Chelsea's on tv.. (kidding) Good morning, to my lively wife, Chelsea.  Kelly, mom, dad, etc.. Good morning. Saturday morning.  (whispers) I made it to the final 4.  BB, you're losing me to the sleep battle.  Call me in if you need me.  What else can I talk about?
**Well, you can tell us your truest intentions..

9:13am  Sleepy boy...



9:18am
Dan: I'm tryin' to stay awake for you, Big Brother.  But you're not helpin' me out at all.

9:26am
BB: Dan!! Please go to the Diary Room.

Dan's up like a shot, and into the DR. We not have a scintillating view of the sleeping Jenn, Danielle and Shane.  How ever will I contain myself?

While the other HGs are snoozing, and Dani's in the DR,  I recommend you check out  my favorite go to spots for great deals: Find Today's Daily Deal on Your City's Best Things To Do at Groupon.com!  And..  my old fave: eBayDailyDeals.  Have fun!

While they're snoozing, I'm going to try to find the perfect consolation prize for each HG..  a lovely parting gift, if you will, purely to amuse myself, and hopefully you..  If you'd like to join me, I'll be doing my window shopping here.

9:43am
Dan's out of the DR.  He can't resist teasing the sleeping Danielle and Shane a little..


Dan: Sleepy, sleepy..
Shane: You going back to bed?
Dan: Yeah, just for a little while.
BB: Shane, please come to the Diary Room.
Dan: Chelsea, please come into the Big Brother House. 

9:44am Shane makes himself pretty...

9:45am ..and into the DR.

9:52am
After brief fishies..

Danielle: They just know I raise hell if I go in there without makeup, so if they're nice to me..
**fishies so prod'n could give dani a you're going to be called to the dr soon heads up. 
Dan: Oh.
Danielle: I'm gonna go put make up on, then if I don't get called in first, I'll come back here.
Dan: Ok.  I'll be here.


9:55am Danielle's getting her makeup on in the bathroom on 1 and 2..  Jenn's snoozing on 3, Dan on 4.Shane's in the DR.

10am
Shane's out of the DR.. He comes into the bathroom for a moment to commiserate with Danielle "having to" put on makeup for her DR..  before crawling back in bed.

BB: Jenn, please come to the Diary Room.
Jenn: ok.. Lemme go to the bathroom real quick.

**Ooh! Janelle just added 2 new listings! Check here: Janelle's New eBay Auctions

10:02am
BB: Ian, please come to the Diary Room.
Jenn: Nice.  Way to do me solid, guys.

10:04am

Ian: G'mornin'.. (en route to the DR)
Danielle: Hey, Ian.

10:06am
BB: Dan, please go to the Diary Room.
**Quickies.. Ian's already bak in bed up in HoH..

10:11am
F1 and 2
Bathroom
Dan, Danielle

Dan: Put on your mike.

Danielle complies with an unseen glare and makes sucky face in the mirror while waiting for Dan and continuing with her routine..



10:15-16am  Danielle makes 100s of faces at the mirror, and seems to be silently answering questions or  or accepting 500,000 dollars.. I'm not sure.

Dani: BB, I'm ready.
BB: Jenn, Please go to the Diary Room..

Danielle is not amused.  BB does not take orders from HGs. They're even.
10:18am
Dani: The camera's goin' nuts up there.  This week sucks.

10:37am
Dani: I can't believe I'm not getting called in. 

Danielle leaves the bathroom and makes way to the kitchen for some cereal.She has a seat at the tiny table, eat her cereal and studies the memory wall..

**BB, do us a solid and tell Danielle to lower her mike.  Please!! No one needs to hear that much slurping and chomping.

10:42am
BB: Danielle, please come to the Diary Room.
Jenn enters.
Jenn: Interrupting your fruit loops time.  How dare they.
Dani: I know!
**Thanks, BB!

Danielle goes.  Jenn's turn..


Jenn: Lemme study this wall..

10:55am
Danielle's out of the DR..

Danielle: It's so weird seeing Frank's pic black and white.
Jenn: Joe's too.
Danielle: Joe's is so blue.
Jenn: F'in Joe.
Danielle: Do you notice how we don't have any dishes now?
Jenn: So true..   I think back to Wil, and he goes, "Britney looks like she's holdin' a box of dead kittens." hehehe
Danielle; Oh yeah?

10:58am Quad Check.. Lest you think I'm keeping something from you..

11am
F1
Jenn and Dani
Jenn: I had this dream last night.. Everyone came back in the house..
Dani: Oh no no no..
Jenn: There was a chick, but it wasn't you, and she had white face paint on.. Hip Hop clothes.. Frank was on the block..

Dani: Frank was on the block? Imagine that.
Jenn: Frank was on the block, everyone came into the house, and Boogs came in the house with some power and Frank was like, "give it to me!" And they walked off.  Everyone was back, but no one would talk to me.. except JoJo.  And I was like, were you in sequester the whole time?  And she said, yeah.. And she said she was horny.. And then the person with the white mask was talking to me.. I woke up like, Oh my Gah.. F'in ridiculous.


Boogie just listed a few new items on eBay as well: Mike Boogie's New eBay Listings. Click there to check em all out..  While Boogie wont be holding on to the Sunglasses Ian Gave Him, you can! ;0) Ian's Red Sunglasses

11:37am Zzzzzzzz goes the Quad..  Perhaps if I walk the dog, BB will be spiteful, wake them all, and they'll spontaneously combust into riveting game talk?? I'm going for it!  Always willing to take one for the team! Please mind the critters.  I'll see you in a new top post once we hit afternoon.. :0)
 







Permalink







36 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Good Morning, Carolyn!!! Hope you had a great evening!

Good Morning, Dishers!

I just love the little itty bitty teeny tiny dining room table.

It makes me a little sad, because it signals our time together is almost up, HG's.

It makes me a little happy, because it signals our time together is almost up, HG's.

HG's, just remember in that final push towards winning that half million dollar prize to not let go of your integrity or........oh. wait. Never mind. hehehehehe

September 8, 2012 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

When it gets to final four, will all house guests get to play in the HOH comp?

I have been watching since season one, but every year I seem to forget the process at the end...

:/

September 8, 2012 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Good morning, Blueeee! :) I did! THank you so much! .. I know, honey.. me too! (((hugs)))


And everyone from the overnight that wasn't greeted in a timely fashion..


Good Morning, KMac! :) Thank YOU! If BB Canada is made available to the US, I will. It's set to air in February.

Hi CeeMurph!! :)

Hi Jade!! :)

Hi JazNotes! :) She wasn't at all rude about it.. truly.. it's hard to read tone of voice, but hers wasn't at all mean or rude.


Hi Kendra! :)


Morning, Rob :) Thanks. What does that mean?

Morning, MonicaP :)

MOrning, DAvidB! :)

MOrning, MArkROllTide! :)

Morning, Tonii!! :)Thank you!!

Morning, Chella! :) I would think he would've told us in the DR if he was scamming everyone, no?

Good morning, Natural Grace :) Ditto!!!!!!

Good morning, Cindi! :) Thank you!! :) I hope you have a fab day too!

Good morning, SandraB! :) Thanks!

September 8, 2012 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger ceemurph said...

Checked Dick's bag with just an hour left to go - that auction is OOC! You said Janelle's bag holds the record so far - do you know what it went for?!

(Morning Dishers!)

September 8, 2012 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Dawn :) - 4, no. 3, yes.

September 8, 2012 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger BLKMagic3K said...

Tink Shane might be cozying up cuz he tinks it's his last hurrah?

Hehe just read most of the Saturday Morning - POV post ...

Guess you and I agree on the maneuvers in play.

Have a good day and thanks bunches and piles for ALL the work and time spent here by you.

September 8, 2012 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Oops!

Good Morning Dishers!

Happy Saturday! Beautiful day here in Wisconsin!

I hope all are well.

Thank you, Carolyn. I hope you had a nice dinner with family and friends. :)

September 8, 2012 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Morning Carolyn, all

I hoping Jenn wins POV, just the shake a bit or a lot. Could get real interesting.

Have a wonderful day everyone :)

September 8, 2012 at 9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Carolyn and Dishers -

Caro, I hope you enjoyed your much deserved evening off.

Still think scam on ED's bag, look at the bids, why would bidders raise their own bids multiple times other than to falsely inflate the price. Don't hink bag is getting sold, usually Ebay catches this, didn't same thing happen when Kristen Bitting put her peace unitard up for bid in Season 12?

Can't wait for outcome of POV to get gauge on who is going home, as if we can ever get a gauge with the Dan mist totally controlling the house.

September 8, 2012 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger BLKMagic3K said...

Sorry, it was TOR in which you mentioned it.

September 8, 2012 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning all.

UGH! I turned on the feeds which default to Feed 1 and what do I see?

A close up of a sleeping Danielle. The red dot / unicorn horn between her eyes was staring back at me and I think it jumped out at me. I didn't realize the feeds are 3-D.

I think this comp is going to take forever so I am going to take my nap/sleep period now. I'm going to dream that someway PoV works out to put Danielle on the block and we find out Wednesday night that she was evicted. A GaYToR can dream.

:o)
GaYToR

September 8, 2012 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Carolyn, Janelle just put her coaches comp outfit on ebay. Check her twitter timeline for the link.

Wait, maybe I can just copy/paste it here.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110949442744?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

It may be too long.

September 8, 2012 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks BLue!! :0) I added Janelle's Ebay Listings to the post too. :)

September 8, 2012 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning, GayTor :))

September 8, 2012 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger BLKMagic3K said...

Not too long, thx Blue.

September 8, 2012 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Since not much is happening in the house at the moment besides DR calls, I've got Evel Dick's bag auction open in a separate window and I'm watching it like a hawk for it's last minutes.

42 minutes to go and counting.

So exciting to watch!

September 8, 2012 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

You're welcome, Carolyn.

I knew you'd make it linkable. ☺ Don't know why I copied and pasted the link. D'oh!

September 8, 2012 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

23 minutes!

Still $2,500!

September 8, 2012 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i bet i***m is gonna try to snipe Dick's Auction at the last possible second

September 8, 2012 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

hehe

that's what I'm waiting on.

September 8, 2012 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

dang! nope! lol

September 8, 2012 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

that was fun!

September 8, 2012 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger KathrynwithaK said...

Afternoon, Dishers!! I was searching around ebay and happened to notice that Boogie has put a few items back up. Just thought I'd pass it on. :-)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/mikemalinbigbrother/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686

September 8, 2012 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger April said...

Hello Dishers!

Does Dani's munching remind anyone else of Enzo's from last year? I always had to change feed cameras cuz it was so loud!! lol

Just sayin :)

September 8, 2012 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Hi April :) So many of them.. And honestly, I don't think it's them, so much as super sensitive mikes..

Thanks, Kathryn! :)

September 8, 2012 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

Whats up with the red lines over the faces? No black and white anymore :(

September 8, 2012 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Could someone tell me why I'm siting here watching sleeping HG's?

Oh, I know! I'm keeping Carolyn company. hehehe

September 8, 2012 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger jenn said...

Good Morning Carolyn and BB fans!! What a great day for a Veto!!

AAAANND....my son is playing laser tag with a friend today and then sleeping over said friend's house so I am free all day....oh what a feeling! Not often this single mom gets a whole day and night to herself.

Anyway, here's hoping Dan wins POV and Ian keeps noms the same. Shane has a better chance at pulling out a comp win(physical) down the line. Although Jenn did great in the DE HOH, tying Dan and Dani. If I had to pick, considering the nature of final 3 comps, I would keep Jenn.....which is what Dan is thinking. Great minds and all...lol.

What does everybody think Dan is going to do about Dani, if the choice is his to make? If Shane goes and final 4 r D/D/I/J and Dan can control or mist who goes to final 3.....will he take Ian or Dani if those are the choices? And (let's just dream a little) who would Dan choose to take to final 2, if that situation arises....Dani or Ian?

Dan's first deal was with Dani.....not to mention the fact that as far as final 2 speeches go, Dani has NO IDEA what she's up againt with Dan. Ian has a much better resume and as much as I love Dan would not be upset to see Ian win....he has played hard, especially lately, but again dan's final speech would be epic as Dan owns everything he did and will spill the beans as far as what he did and why, AND what he had Dani do and why. Dani believes the moves she made were hers alone and I think will be blindsided bigtime to see Dan take credit for them....and in my opinion he should. I could go on and on.....

Anyway would love to hear your thoughts on the Dani vs. Ian final 3 and 2 scenarios.

What a great season it's been!!

Have a good day dishers and Caro (sorry for the long post but so needed to vent....lol)

Jen

September 8, 2012 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Jenn! :0)



Everyone - I'm off to walk the dog.. I'll see you in a new top post once the critters wake up. :0)

September 8, 2012 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG did you see how high ED's bag went!!!

September 8, 2012 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger ceemurph said...

LOL Ian's $2 sunglasses come with an autographed headshot of Boogie. THAT's the reason he thinks he can get $200!

September 8, 2012 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger ceemurph said...

LOL Ian's $2 sunglasses come with an autographed headshot of Boogie. THAT's the reason he thinks he can get $200!

September 8, 2012 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I have a feeling the veto comp today will actually be tonight, and it will be the morph one.

Anyone else getting that feeling?

September 8, 2012 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I hope Carolyn didn't lose the dog. I have a weird feeling she is currently chasing that dog all over her little island trying to catch him! (or her)

September 8, 2012 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm watching Ian in his bed listening to his music on the headphones.

He's so flipping cute and adorable. He'll have girls all over him when BB is over. And, good for him! He should!

Not only super duper cute, but wicked smart, too! He's a good catch, ladies!

September 8, 2012 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I hope Carolyn doesn't wear herself out too much chasing that dog around the island.

'round 'round they go.

Where they stop, only doggie knows.



I'm just teasing, peeps. And, amusing myself at Carolyn's expense. teehee

*love ya, C!

September 8, 2012 at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below