;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovelies!  Happy Saturday!  The HGs believe that they'll be having part 2 of the Final 3 HoH today.  Part 2 to will be between Ian and Danielle.  The winner will advance to the 3rd round, which will be played live on finale night.  As the winner of part 1, Dan advances to round 3 without the need to play in part 2.

There was some important game talk after midnight last night, as well as some funny bits.  Frankly, they're one in the same. That's what I'll be focusing on in the Overnight Report today.  Please refresh this post starting around 7:30am BBT to see sections of the Overnight magically appear before your eyes..

12:35am
Quad

As we rejoin our HGs, Ian is in bed, eyes wide open, and Danielle and Dan are upstairs on the HoH landing.. As you can see by the body language, all is not peachy..

Dan: You have to make him think that whoever.. you'll never vote for..
Danielle: I said that earlier today..  I'm so mad that he's still here.
Dan:  What're we gonna do? You'll beat him tomorrow.. And I'll take care of you.
Danielle: This isn't secret anymore.
Dan: You're gonna have to start playin' some.. If he wins.. I'm gonna act happy.. Say, Dan, "I don't know why you're happy.  Ian told me he's takin' me to the end."  Say.. "me and Ian made a deal, so if he beats you, he's takin' me to the end."
**Dan's setting her up to give him the plausible reason not to bring Ian, whom he believes he wont beat, to final 2.

Danielle: Why would I say that?  Why would I say anything?
Dan: Cuz he goes.. the other way, Danielle would get mad.. If you scream out loud that you have a deal..
Danielle: Why do we even have to deal with this Dan?
Dan: Those are our options.
Danielle: Did you not think this would happen?
**Danielle's still pissed because Dan nixed her safety net to final 2, Shane, instead of his own, Ian.
Dan: It doesn't matter now.
Danielle: It does matter, because guess what?  I'm gonna get f*cking 3rd place.
**the spot she had reserved for you in her mind...

Danielle:  When did he say that he thought I could beat.. When did he say that?
Dan: (inaudible)
Danielle: Dan, this could be so much easier. I'm so pissed!  You're still not telling me..
Dan: What do you want me to tell ya?
Danielle: Huh?

Dan: What do you want me to tell you?
Danielle: How?  How did you think this was a good idea?? How?!


***How is it not a good idea for him to do what benefits him?

Dan: Shane was gonna win the 2nd round.
Danielle: I would've dropped.  You still would be in the same situation you're in now.

**mm. not quite the same.. See?  This way, he has 2 safety nets, instead of stupidly handing one to you.


Danielle:  And it does matter, because you're sittin' pretty and I'm f*cked!
Dan: You're not. You need to calm down.
Danielle: No. I'm sorry.  I've done everything in this game to save your ass...


Danielle: ..and I feel like I'm getting screwed over.
Dan: Well, I can't help it if you feel that way, but..

Danielle: Excuse me??
Dan: You're gonna beat him tomorrow, and none of this is gonna matter.
Danielle: ok


Danielle: I hope you know how..  I hope you feel really bad when I walk out there.  When I've done nothing but save you this entire game.
Dan: Check
**hehe

More Overnight Report to come.. Please refresh this post every 25-30 minutes to see it appear before your eyes.... This is great stuff! I highly recommend you watch it in the flashback section of the live feeds.

12:43am  After a few minutes of silence, during which Dan has had time to digest Danielle's words, he's suppressing a huge giggle fit.

Dan (giggles)
Danielle: What?!
Dan: (giggles)

Danielle: Don't laugh.


Danielle: I mean it.. I'm f*cking heated. 
Dan: (covers his mouth to hide the huge grin.  that doesn't work, so he hides his face in his shirt)



Dan: Alright.. tehe.. your move.. teehee
Danielle: Why?  Why are you laughing? You sat in there.  You said to my face, I'll do whatever you want when it's your HoH, when you had full knowledge...

Dan:  (giggling) Are we gonna play chess or not?
Danielle: No, because I.. You still haven't fully explained it to me.
Dan:  I did yesterday.  Nothing's changed.
Danielle: No.. No.. Cuz I logically still can't wrap my mind around it.
**Seriously? Why in the world not? What logic would there have been for Dan to keep in a fierce physical threat who has a final 2 with you and not with him? 
Dan: Well, you couldn't wrap your mind around the funeral either, until I.. After it was clear to you.. So..
Danielle: OK.. (livid)

**Boyyyy.. You better make sure she doesn't go Nurse Ratchett on your ass.

Dan:  OK.. Your move.
Danielle: (glare)
Dan: hehehe
Danielle: OK.. Here's a question, Dan.  Why didn't it..  If you can "Control the End" so well, why did you let me win the endurance?
**Well, that wouldn't have been him controlling the end now would it?  Part of controlling the end was getting both you and Ian to toss him the endurance.   But, a hearty thank you for the fabulous range of expressions in that one question...






Danielle: ..and you get him to drop the puzzle to you.
Dan: Cuz I couldn't beat him at that. You're good.
Danielle: Oh, ok.  Yeah.  Or maybe you'r ejust saying that to keep your own ass safe.
**Folks..  You really have to watch this for yourself in the flashback section of the feeds.  It's quite fantastic.
Dan: Whatever you want.
Danielle: No, it's not whatever I want.  I want you to literally talk it through. 
Dan: I've done that.
Danielle: You better start talking, or I'm gonna f'ing blow.
**Shane's gone, dear.
Dan: Blow?? hehehe.. The only thing..  It's not gonna matter after tomorrow, and then we can move forward.


Danielle: Dan..  My whole f*cking life I've had to have surgeries.. that they thought was cancers, ok?  I gave up school.  I gave up everything.  I've done nothing but..


Danielle: I've done nothing but be loyal to you..  and you are about to ruin everything.
Dan: ok
Danielle: ..because you lied to my face.. backstabbed me, because that's what was best for YOU..



Danielle: I've never done anything in this game that wasn't good for (us).
Dan: Do you think, if you lost to him in the 2nd round, that I wouldn't get him to dump the 3rd round?
Danielle: Hellll no.  I don't think he would.
Dan: Don't worry.
Danielle: No! No! No!  (she furiously scratches her head) Don't gimme that bullsh*t!

Continued.... 

 
Danielle: You're playing by yourself, but you're doing what you want.  You want me to tell you everything, but you don't tell me shit..
***Here's what's running through my head..

***Time to spray some mist...

Dan:  If I woud've told you about the funeral, it wouldn't have worked. 
Danielle: ok
Dan: If I tell you about this, it wont work.
Danielle: Why wouldn't it work?
Dan:  Because.. it just wouldn't work.  Just.. We've
Danielle: Why wouldn't it work, Dan?

Dan: Because.. If you told him that I gotta work on him to get him to throw the 3rd and final part of the HoH?
Danielle: OK.. and you're so confident that he'd throw it?
Dan:  If you don't trust me, that's fine.
Danielle:  (pissed) It's fine. You.. You don't care if I don't trust you.  You don't care.
Dan: What do you want me to do?  There's nothing more I can prove to you... besides 70 days of playin' this game.

Danielle: How many times have you lied to me?? How many times have you backstabbed me? 
Dan: Never.
Danielle: How many times??
Dan: How many times have I put you in jeopardy in this game?

**This expression even came complete with a "oh no you didn't" with a neck swivel.


Danielle: Right now! At the f*cking finale!

Dan: ok.. so you're not in a position to win round 2 and face off against me in..?
Danielle: No!  I coulda beat your ass on that endurance, but no, I, because I have a good heart, I threw it to you.  You don't throw it to me.  I throw it to you.
Dan: ok
Danielle: No, Dan, what is it?
Dan: It's clear that you don't trust me... and that's fine.
Danielle: No, it's not that I don't trust you.. If I didn't trust you, I wouldn't have f'in fallen off.
Dan: ok.
Danielle:  No.  I want you to tell me.
**see above video.

more to come..


Dan: hehehehe
Danielle: Cuz it's been.. It's been..



Danielle: ..all day..
Dan: Can you move first? (she does)  That's not where I wanted you to move. (**bwahaha)
Danielle:  I don't care.  (**ahh, but he just told you his game)
Dan: hehehe.. That's fine.  I'll take it though.  Are you sure you wanna move there?
Danielle: (very clipped) Yeah.  Take it.
Dan: We're playing chess. 
Danielle: Yeah, we're playing.
Dan: You just gave up your game.
**roflmao for what he's saying and she's not hearing. and again with the eyebrows..

Dan: hehehehe.. what's the question? What is the question?  Your move.


Danielle:  How.. was keeping somebody that's so smart in this game.. beneficial?
**I'm sorry. Was Dan supposed to hand you and Shane the checks? Perhaps with a bonus from his own personal account?


Danielle: ..for us.
Dan: For us to get to the end.. cuz I can get him to do whatever I want him to do. I couldn't get Shane to do whatever I want.
Danielle:  Whatever YOU (she points at him.. again) want.
Dan: right.
Danielle: So.. It was a very selfish move, right?
Dan: No.. because we both want the same thing.  Except.. I wanted to control the end.
**shame I suck at graphics.. there really ought to be steam coming out of her ears on this one.



Dan: ..so I knew exactly how it was gonna go down.
Danielle: ..and you didn't care about my feelings.
Dan: Not as long as you'r ein the final 2 with me, I don't care.
Danielle: (processing) mm hmm mm hmm.. so through what of your crazy antics do you think you can get Ian to throw it?  Besides him thinking that I would vote against him?
Dan: Let me handle that.
Danielle: Dan.. It's day 70.
Dan: ok
Danielle: Why do you think if you tell me it'll blow it?
Dan: I can't explain, other than I'll just mist him. Don't worry..
**hehehehe!

Danielle:  You know if you screw me over in the end?  My dad will kill you.
Dan: Do you think I'm gonna screw you over in the end?
Danielle: No.. but you don't.. You'r eleavin' me in the dark.. While you're doin' things, it's just what you wanna do, because you can and..

Talk turns to the comp, then..

Dan: Bottom line is, just prepare like you've been preparing.  Don't worry about everything else, cuz that's in my control now.

Danielle:  How?  WHen you have 2 peeople that are taking you?  How?
Dan: hehe

Danielle: How is it not a worry for you?
Dan:  What's that?

Danielle: It's not a guarantee that you can work on him..
Dan: Well, was it a guarantee that he was gonna drop? Was it a guarantee that I saved both of our asses?
Danielle: What do you mean?
Dan: With the funeral?
Danielle: ok.  Shane promised that he would drop 1st.  I could've beat Shane in the 2nd round. 
Dan: Then you can beat Ian in the 2nd round.
Danielle: Not as easy as I could've beaten Shane..
Dan: You can still beat him.  What does it matter?
Danielle: Oh, it matters.
Dan:  Your move.
Danielle: Um.
Dan: So you're not even playin?

Danielle:  You just feel like you can do whatever you want to me...  and I'm a nice girl, I should just sit here and accept it. Cuz you're my coach.. I should just sit here and accept it.
**He hasn't been your coach for quite some time now.
Dan:  The reason you should accept it is because of the final result.. and that's all I care about. So call me heartless, or whatever you want..
Danielle: Tell me how you..  and you swore!
Dan: OK.. put it this way.. What does getting angry about it do now, besides...
Danielle: Because I just wanna know.  I want.. I'm tired of sitting here wondering.
Dan: I understand.  I don't know how to further explain it to you. So I dn't have any more answers for you. All I think getting angry is doing is distracting you from what you should be doing.

Danielle: (this pisses her off even more) Don't even, Dan.
Dan: ok. done.
Danielle: Because.. Distracting me.. from.. what I should be doing..
Dan: You don't need to be upset.  You gotta big competition tomorrow.
Danielle:  I'm not trying to get upset.  I been upset for days! And you think it's just.. rainbows.. and..
**Did Ashley sneak back into the house?
Danielle: ..and everything else.. and you don't care.. because you're laughing.. because you're inan amazing spot.
**and you're pissed, because you fancied that spot for yourself, but you gave it away, so if you think about it, YOU are the only person you should truly be pissed at.
Dan:  No.. I'm laughing because, in 24 hours, I mean.. I wouldn't expect an apology from you, but..

Danielle: (shakes her head no, vigorously)
Dan: ..but at least I hope you can laugh it off.
Danielle: (completely exasperated with him) How (pause) (move a chess piece)
Dan: Check. (pause)  Listen.. Bottom line, you know I care about you, and I'm gonna d..
Danielle: I'm listening..
Dan: I told you I'm never gonna do anyhting to hurt you or jeopardize you in this game.  I know I'm scaring you, but you gotta trust me... and that's all I can answer. And in the worst case scenario, I'll still take care of you.

Danielle takes a full minute and a complete range of facial expressions to process this one before opening her mouth to speak again.. 


**by the way, those eyes and eyebrows?  I do the same thing.. It's reason number 569 that I'll never play BB or poker.  I have no poker face.   My eyes tell alllll.  If I don't like you, it's very clear.

Danielle: You expect me to believe that you would somehow convince Ian to take me over you?
Dan: No.  (very low) I'll get him to drop the 3rd one.
Danielle: But if he doesn't?
Dan: Well, what if this house gets struck by lightening and we all die? I don't play with that.  I play knowing what I'm able to do in this game.  Being confident in what I'm able to do. And I'm confident you can beat him tomorrow. And I'm confident if you can't, I'll talk him into dropping.. How come you're not as confident in me as I am in you?
Danielle: Because I've never, ever hurt you..
**It's not his fault you play with your every nerve exposed.
Danielle: Physically or emotionally.. Ever!

Dan:  I wouldn't care if you did.  As long as you didn't hurt me in this game.
**And that's the big difference.  She can't separate the two, and he refuses to marry them.. he can't even comprehend it.

As I write, it's now 10:31am BBT and BB just called a wrap on this Overnight Report.  If you've enjoyed reading it and looking at all the pics even half as much as I enjoyed putting it together, we have a win! :0) 

I'll see you in a new top post very soon!  Just gotta make a quick run for caffeine. :)










Permalink







77 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Good Morning, C!!!!

Wow. That eric mcdonkey at 11:01 in the last post has some serious issues with Dan.

"....she and Ian should beat Dan and then they should make a deal to take each other and call it a tie and whoever gets the jury votes to win should give the other a check for 225k and spend that on a camera crew to follow Dan after this and watch the mist of his black karma cloud kick his ass cause he has it coming and karma is a sumbitch. Just needed to get that out
Wish she would fix him some ex-lax and hot sauce soup right before the next live show or during finale and everyone in the world called him shitty fire pants Dan of sorryassville"

Okay then. At least he isn't threatening Dan's wife.

That's a plus, right?

September 15, 2012 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

GaYToR,

Your comment at 3:53am. in the last post had me rolling!!!! "tatas" hehehehehehe

September 15, 2012 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

hehehe

I have Golden Girls playing on the t.v. while reading at BBDish.

Rose says "Good Morning, Dorothy." (just like we all do here every morning....saying good morning to one another)

Dorothy snapped at Rose and Rose said: "I'm sorry. That 'good morning' crack was way out of line."

GOOD MORNING, DISHERS!!! teehee (hope I'm not out of line)☺☺☺

September 15, 2012 at 6:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning! Happy Saturday!

Just curious if your flashback is working properly. I keep getting black screen. If its just me, I'm guessing I need a reboot.

September 15, 2012 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Marla! :)) Mine's workin' fine. Thank goodness! Or we'd be up a creek for TOR.

Good morning, Blue :)) yeah.. i noticed that too.. oy..

Good morning, Dorothy! :)

Good morning, Sophia! :)

Good morning, Blanche! :)

Good morning, Rose! :)

September 15, 2012 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yes danielle, your still learning that there can only be one sole survivor....

September 15, 2012 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I rebooted and its working now! I'm enjoying their couch convo about what ifs.

I laughed so hard when the power was messed up, Ian was so paranoid lol!

September 15, 2012 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Marla :) good good!

Morning, DavidB! :)

September 15, 2012 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

is dan now the most cunning, diabolical, cold hearted player of all time?

if he gets to final 2, he has to be considered up there in the ranks. this time no americas player and this time coming in as a previous winner!
amazing feat.

move over dr will, evel dick, dan is THE BB Player of all time, isn't he?

September 15, 2012 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL

September 15, 2012 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, everyone

I see day two of Delusional City continues. When did she save his ass now? I guess we'll have to ask Mark, he seems to know these things.

September 15, 2012 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning Caro.. Good morning Dishers. Always a pleasure to wake up to my morning report. It has become a habit that I come to your site before I even say good morning to hubby! Blue I love reading you also!
I think that Dan is good at this game because he is so CALM and COOL about everything that comes his way. I would have been outraged to hear Dani say that I saved your ass and carried you thru the summer. One of those chess pieces would have been thrown to maybe knock some sense into her.
Have a great weekend everyone. I will miss you as of next Thursday morning!

September 15, 2012 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning Goddess of The Dish and everyone! As usual it's about my bedtime unless time speeds up a bit and I get to the hour of NCAA Football games of the day. Geaux Tigers! and Wooooooo PIG!Soooooie! RAZORBACKS!

Thanks Blue. My mind was running rampant. That's what breathing the Mist does to me. I still can't get that visual out of my head and she hasn't denied it so it must be her multitasking secret or at least one of them.

Anyone want to field this one? I'd love to have access to check the IP Address of McDonkey. I'd bet Blue that it is the same as RollTide.

Now, I've made my appearance. Time to go read TOR and see what Carolyn is finding in her crystal balls.

Ahhh! The Mist is so fragrant.

:o)
GaYToR

September 15, 2012 at 8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA, oh Danielle. Just so completely delusional. Praying for a Dan/Ian final two.

Good morning carolyn and dishers! Hope everyone had a fantastic day :)

September 15, 2012 at 8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn and all other BBDishers! This is the first time I have commented this season. I have enjoyed this season so much. Dan and his mist have made it the best I have ever seen. Plus, all of you who regularly comment make me smile often.

I could not quit giggling as I watched Dan try to cover up his own giggles with Danielle. His reaction was great. Most people would have blown up at her.

I look forward to seeing how the next few days play out for the three who are left but I will miss all of you on this site. Thanks for all the work you do for us to enjoy!

September 15, 2012 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger MarkRollTide said...

Love the screen shots of Danielle. As far as her being delusional, people have to understand, she doesn't know what we know and she started this game for a month with him as her coach. It was obvious she built a very loyal bond with him and an alliance with him. Just because she believes in that and Dan doesn't her allegiance doesn't make her delusional!

Go Danielle Go!

September 15, 2012 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Good Morning Carolyn!

Danielle: You better start talking, or I'm gonna f'ing blow.
**Shane's gone, dear.


Thanks for sending my coffee squirting all over the place. I couldn't hold in the laughter if I had tried.

September 15, 2012 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger MarkRollTide said...

I also answered the question in the other blog. Danielle and I are very close friends, We have been since Highschool. I am not Trey, but know him well, and he is watching closely and rooting for Danielle as well.

September 15, 2012 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Good Morning Blue :)

Good Morning Gaytor:)

Did either of you watch Jeff's interview of Shane? I love his comment about Will's legs.

September 15, 2012 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

I laughed so hard at mcmonkey's comment!! The ones that trash on someone to get a reaction...lol...ya prob rip tide working some stuff out...:0)
U can tell w the whole dan rage and then dani has been so honest and her and shane carrying HIM...lol...*eye roll...
Funny stuff tho!

September 15, 2012 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

RubyRoo - :) thanks for catching that. ;) hehe .. couldn't resist.

I'll be back to say hi more when I'm dont with TOR.

September 15, 2012 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

HAHA

Love the movie clip! Very fitting.

I'm watching this convo between Dan/Dani on FB right now. It really is good!!!!!☺

September 15, 2012 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Morning, RubyRoo!!!!!

September 15, 2012 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger JJZelling said...

Yes, yes he most certainly is! @Eveldick may not agree with that but it's true, Dan IS the man! I want him to take a second win so bad!

September 15, 2012 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Good day Caro and fellow dishers. It's now time for me to dive into TOR since my brother Jon has just left. Jon is on his way from his home in Cortez back to the Bloomfield MI one so he always stops when passing my I-75 exit. This time he was able to deliver to me my dad's (RIP) Swedish recliner (I had brought the foot stool part when I came home last month). Mom is too tall to sit comfy in it so is not planning to take it to her new place. My being 5'4" have the right knee to ankle height to fit the custom built chair just right.
We did share some apples dipped in honey a day early.
We all know how much I love Caro's "keeping us in the know" so I'm diving in right now.

September 15, 2012 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

Lmao Carolyn lol!!!!!
Im sure gonna miss u when this is all over lol!

September 15, 2012 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger breyedgrl55 said...

Does Dani realize that the coaches left the game at week 4? Dan is no longer a coach he is a player and he is playing for the win. It is just that simple.

September 15, 2012 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Yes, I am still up and reading. Football has begun on ABC.

I would love to take each screen cap of Danielle in this rant and caption each one of them but I'd be busting my sides laughing so hard I'd never get them finished and most probably wouldn't be publishable anyway.

It doesn't matter. I'm having fun sitting here about to wet my pants with just thinking of them and not typing. I think a Coffee Table Book of those screen caps of her, maybe all season, would make a wonderful parting gift for her Wednesday night as she heads outside to the jury to cast her vote for the winner of BB14.

Caro, your vid from A Few Good Men ... perfect. She really wouldn't be able to handle the truth because her truths are not the same as ours (most of us).

Back to the woods I go. I can't breathe plain air for very long. The intoxication of The Mist doesn't last forever.

:o)
GaYToR

September 15, 2012 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Mark -- I don't believe most are calling Dani delusional because of her loyalty to Dan. I believe she is a smart young woman who might have taken Shane to F2 given the chance because she could have beat him. And that would have been a good game move for her.

The reason most are calling her delusional has more to do with her attitude and actions. Some of these may be due to her youth, but her actions come off as very self centered. That's ok, I still think she is a nice person with a very big heart and her constant need for validation comes from a place of insecurity.

That's doesn't make her a bad person. I don't even know her so can't presume to say she is and I believe you do. In fact, I often wonder how I would look with my every move being watched 24 hours a day for weeks on end. Not many people would probably like me either and delusional would probably be one of the nicer thing they called me.

All that being said, most who watch this game and visit this blog are die hard fans for the gameplay. And whoever is the one standing at the end is the one that deserved to win, whether they are our favorite or not.

Rant off.

September 15, 2012 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Sorry! Morning everyone!

I too wondered about the hands being occupied but still able to publish...only u would be able to say what I am thinking! Lol...only funnier!

Dan has unbelievable control and focus in the game...I would never be able to keep it together like he does! That is y I admire him so much! He never forgets y he is there! U cannot fault how a person gets to F2...but dan, a previous WINNER not just player, has had to work so much harder than anyone else (take note frank) to get to this point! And dragging danielle the whole way! Dealing w all her crap and never losing his patience w her....imagine after all that and then listening to her yack at him about how she carried him! And all he can do is laugh at her...while once again ego stroking her down...he is THE best BB player ever! Hands down! I'm in awe! I don't think even AG knew he was the one that would give the most entertainment game wise...the funeral!! Epic!!

Can't believe its almost over!! Wahhhh!

September 15, 2012 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Oops, forgot my manners ...

((((Hugs)))) Caro and BB Buddies.

And LOVE the Few Good Men clips. Perfect!!!

September 15, 2012 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

Wow! I used to be a huge Dan fan, but his game lately, makes me sick! I don't blame Dani for being so upset..I would be too! I hope its her and Ian f2!!!

September 15, 2012 at 9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn

In your recap of Dani's hilarious chess meltdown, you are forgetting that she's a mist addict! She really believes Dan thinks he got rid of Shane to help her. She has either lost, or IMO never had, the ability to strategize, and so has no ability to understand Dan's true motives #lostinthemist

September 15, 2012 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I keep getting e-mails from Curves. Isn't that a women's only gym?

Do they not know I'm a dood? My name is David and it's in my e-mail addy.

Hello.

September 15, 2012 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Carolyn said, "Enough! Moving forward into the night.."

Where to, with who? Does Ian wake up?

September 15, 2012 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Boomboom's mama said...

Hi Carolyn, Lessa and my fellow dishers!
Carolyn is it better for me to get the feeds or hit the tip jar? I got the feeds this year thru ur site but hv not had the chance to catch a moment of it (work, 2 yr old, this blog) , n I knew that was going to be the case but I wanted to support my fav site! So pls advise me on what to do next yr!
Ps this season has been great! I was sad about Janie leaving but Dan, his antics and the mist brought me back. Thanks for keeping me updated this season!
Oh and this is the funniest TOR ever

September 15, 2012 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger MarkRollTide said...

Yes, but right after the reset, Dan and Danielle had a convo about sticking together and going through the game and remaining loyal to each other.

September 15, 2012 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger jenn said...

Good Morning!!!
I am going to vent and then re-read my post to make sure I don't violate any rules....lol, but these things must ba said, where to begin....okay

1. A lot of complianing going on on twitter about Dan getting a free pass as a coach early in game(seems like eons ago), so if he wins, he isn't 'really" a 2 time winner.....my butt!! Dan was down to 1 player and had to "play the game" to keep that player in or he would have been gone......also whining that the week he almost went home, two veto's were in play because of PD's box....Jenn won the actual veto which was the veto used and Ian was not using his, so again, my butt.....and still more whining that dan doesn't need the money...if we r basing it on need, just to a financial check on all Hg's day 1, give the poorest the check and call it a dahy...

Okay, onto dani,
It is my feeling that dan has the patience of a saint. High maintance does begin to describe Danielle, the lies for no reason, the constant need for attention, the lies, the jeolousy...did I metion the lies? IMHO, Dani did not make a single move in this game that was based on this game, her motives were always some other game she was playing...the attention game, the jeolousy game, the get Shane game, the victim game and on the list could go.

But I believe in my heart (no matter how many times she made me want to toss my laptop out the window)that someone in her real life that loves her, gets her ASAP and does not allow her to google herself...in my mind she is no condition to handle it and needs help. I do not belief this one was BB fault, those psych exams are not hard to pass and BB always likes "a little crazy", they just did not know what they were really getting this time I can only hope the jury talks and start putting together what we have all seen so clearly.

2.Frank...Mr.Integrity...just look back to your time with boogie, saying the most vile things about other HG's and you may want to rethink that title you have given yourself...thank goodness Brit is in that jury house to counter act his sore loser temper tantrum.

3. Ian...my heart has been with him since the beginning of the game, but this "dan is so disgusting thing better be an act, because Ian would be in jury but for Dan needing Shane gone more.

4. Speaking of Shane "dan is a dirty player"Meaney...aren't you the s guy that spent a week lying to Frank that he was safe and didn't bat an eye voting him out. Not to mention turning up the volume on the nomance/showmance only when you knew you needed dani (dan) the most? Seems to me you played dani's emotions as much as Dan did....and knowing how she felt about you makes it really "dirty" in my book.

To be cont'd in next post

September 15, 2012 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger jenn said...

B. ( I lost count...lol) last but not least, Dan. You were ruthless, cut throat, played on people's weakness' and emotions and are the best player to have ever played this game. You will make no apologies when all is said and done because you r smart enough to know that taking home $5oo,ooo for your family is so much more important then hurting some feelings along the way because that is all you did. No one died, no one was harmed and they all knew what they signed up for...if they had never seen the show, maybe signing up for something you know nothing about is not such a good idea.

The deserving final 2 are Dan and Ian and because at the end, Ian again fell for the mist, the W should go to Dan. I have always felt whoever ends up in those chairs deserves it, no matter how they got there, but if Dan loses final 3 hoh and they don't take him or he is taken and the jury gives it to Ian or Dani, it is a travesty in the BB sense of the word, not the real word sense, which brings me to my last comment ( i swear).

In the world, evil things like war and murder, child abuse, and entire countries wanting us dead simply for being us, Americans, is evil. There is evil all around us everyday, but Dan Gheesling is not evil. He';s a guy that happens to be better then most at playing a game based on lies and manipulations.

A little perspective might be in order for those out there calling him that and worse. And BTW, his wife Chelsea is a class act, and for having only gone through this once she has been amazing, supportive, and Dan is a very lucky man, as she is a very lucky woman. dan does not play personal, and she didn't either on the outside....she refused to comment on Dani, and when interviewed she did it with grace and pride.

WHEW...ty for letting me vent. Carry on. ;o)

September 15, 2012 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

"Enough! Moving forward into the night."

But but but.......who won the chess game???

hehehehe j/k. I already know. I watched it.

September 15, 2012 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger MarkRollTide said...

I completely agree with you. That was very well said. True fans of the game don't let personal issues with the houseguest get to them.

People hate Rachel. But she is one of the best players to ever play the game. People disliked her because of silly personality issues.

I defend Danielle because she can't defend herself yet. I feel not one of us know how it is to be watched like that. I just feel like people have singled her out and it's not fair to her as a person. She is just playing a game.

I hope she wins, but if not her, then Ian. I don't think Dan has a chance in Hell to win.



September 15, 2012 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Clarissa said...

"Danielle: You know if you screw me over in the end? My dad will kill you"

Because ultimately, she's still misty-eyed and going to let Dan play her like a fiddle. :)

September 15, 2012 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Danielle: No! I coulda beat your ass on that endurance, but no, I, because I have a good heart, I threw it to you. You don't throw it to me. I throw it to you.


I WILL NEVER understand how someone spends 70 dyas fighting for the life in this game, makes it to the final 3 and throws the endurance comp. NEVER. You need that win to add to your list of accomplishments. You need to be able to say I worked my ass off and made when I got to the final 3 I held on. No matter what your strategy was before. Even if your strategy was floating. You need that win.

Boogie, Shiela, Ian and Dani all threw the comp. Boogie is the only one who won the game. I think that was because of Dr. Will, and now one thought Erika deserved it.

Sheila also sent home Natalie when she threw and endurance comp. Kaysar was sent home as well. When will these people learn.

September 15, 2012 at 9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danielle, Dan is laughing at you. He's laughing at your delusional thinking on Shane. He's laughing that you would even consider him making a move that would benefit you more than him. He's laughing that you would even mention the empty threat about your dad killing him, but I wouldnt. If I was Dan, I would backstab you in the end, just to show you what I think of you and your threats. Which is why Dan's a better player than me

September 15, 2012 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Mark,

I will give you that...she doesn't know what we know...but, what she does know makes me think I would stop trusting him. However, I have never been in the BB house. I think Danielle continuing to trust Dan is more of her wanting or needing to trust him. I can understand that.

This is why I think the whole coach thing (coaches coming into the game) was very unfair to the other players. Dan has totally taken advantage of this situation...he had a month to figure her out and now is taking advantage of what he learned.

I think when others are calling her delusional it is because of her comment about saving Dan.

September 15, 2012 at 9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MarkRollTide

I think Dan had that conversation with everyone after the reset

September 15, 2012 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Bravo Jenn -- well said.

September 15, 2012 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Jenn...that was impresive little rant. I whole heartedly agree with most of what you said.

I still think Dr. Will and Dan both are the best and the only way to know who is better is to put them in the house together :)

September 15, 2012 at 9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAS not had :)

September 15, 2012 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

jenn,

you get a standing ovation from me!!!!

Brava! and well said!

That deserves 3 smilies!

☺☺☺

September 15, 2012 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

I really like Danielle. She seems like a good person. Can't imagine what it's li

September 15, 2012 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was pulling for Ian and would accept dani winning too, but after they both threw the endurance comp to dan, i have lost all respect for their game play. Dan all the way now...it will be hilarious if dan convinces ian to throw the 3rd comp to him....that dan mist is ever sooooo powerful

September 15, 2012 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Can't imagine what it's like to read these comments about someone you know. I'd probably be furious too. And I really hope Dani skips reading this stuff after she's out.

September 15, 2012 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Dawn, people calling Dani delusional isn't about her saying she saved Dan. People have been calling her delusional since almost week one of the game. Her delusion that she 'saved' Dan is but one in a string of practically 70 days worth of delusions.

September 15, 2012 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

I've been misted by Jenn hook, line and sinker.
Yes, game play Dan does deserve the win, but I still want Ian to pull it off.

September 15, 2012 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Agree!

September 15, 2012 at 10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No that doesn't make her delusional, but saying she got Dan to the end and she saved his ass throughout this game is. Other than the one hoh she won at the beginning that was pretty vital to them, all she's done is whatever Dan wants her to.

September 15, 2012 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger jenn said...

OMG...just caught up with the Dani Dan convo while playing chess...

The irony is unbelievable.....just....i have no words....and considering my last two posts, that saying something.

Does anybody else feel like Dan is waiting for his final speech to explain to her that he knew what she was up to, stopped it....and that's the game. Good Lord she is so self absorbed she can not see what is right in front of her face.

well, maybe she can but that would mean telling dan the truth about the final 2 with shane and truth and dani are not something usually used in the same sentence.

Oh and the dad kicking his ass threat......rofl....yes that's going to happen...rofl

Final 3 dani....way to take suck the fun out it.

remember memphis and dan jumping on the bed, hugging, laughing, celebrating....like kids.....oh, the good old days.......

September 15, 2012 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger nancyk89 said...

I enjoyed this conversation last night I wad glad that dani was trying to stick up for herself instead of saying yes mastor tell me what to do. I just wish it would click to her that Dan has a final two with Ian and he cut shane bc he was not covered on both end bc then she.can see he only looking out for himself I think she thinks that some but still buying what he says hook.line and sinker. I actually really pray that Dan wins the second round and say to Dan now you should be worried that I win and don't take you ...bc no matter if he gets made of nog he has to take her to the end bc he will never win against Ian and Dan knows that. Even though dani did say if Ian voted her out she would try to.change a few votes for Dan...I wanted to ring her neck when she said that....dqni move away from Dan his mist is too strong....would it not be funny on f2 and the jury started questioning the jury and dani pulls out a spray bottle and for a what jury let me spray you with the anti mist spray so you will be able to think for your self not like me who been miated for 75days......eBay gold....

September 15, 2012 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like the misty mister!

September 15, 2012 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like the misty mister!

September 15, 2012 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Good morning or afternoon depending upon where you are. Carolyn, I'm in Palo Alto today (not at the game unfortunately) sending good vibes to the right team. :)

September 15, 2012 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Okay, I defended Danielle a bit earlier in a reply to Mark. That is where it stops...
Threatening Dan? Wasn't she just trashing her dad in the beginning of the week? smh

Mark, can you validate any of these outrageous stories for us? Please don't tell us you don't know because she never talked to you about them. I will find that incredibly hard to believe since she readily discussed it with these people she just met and everyone on the live feeds.

Also....the cancers she has battled her whole life?

Still smh...

September 15, 2012 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning all,

I have to say, well...I don't have to but I want to, the reason(s), for there have been many, that I consider Danielle delusional is because of her, 'Me, me, me, it's all about me, no one understands but me, no one has feelings but me' attitude.

One example is when Britney was on the block and it was obvious (especially to Danielle) that she was the target. Britney went through many emotions that week, but with Danielle it was never about being a supportive friend, it was always about saying, 'Look how sad I am because MY friend is leaving.' She never seems to do anything ONLY to be kind. I am not saying she does not have moments of genuine kindness, but then she always wants validation after the fact. 'Look at me, look at the good thing I did.' Dan must have forgot to read her the bible passage about 'Do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.'

Needless to say, I don't hate Danielle. I find her to be annoying and self-centered as are many people when they are old enough to live as adults but still too young to have learned certain life lessons.

I most definitely don't think she was a fool to believe Dan. Even after seeing what he did to Brit, Frank, Shane, etc., she thought she was his Memphis and in season 10 Dans MO was to have one and only one person he was completely loyal to. I probably would believe him too.

However, Danielle should not be upset with the possibility that he has lied to her because she has lied many times to many people and had more final 2 deals than any other person in the house (at least 4 that I know of.)

Ian has lied the least of anyone as far as what I have seen. I hope he puts on his gas mask and fights his way through the mist and busts his arse to win the next two comps. Sadly, I think the odds are NOT in his favor.

September 15, 2012 at 10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Itcmek, jenn, I couldn't have said it better. I feel for Dani when she gets out and have serious concerns for her mental state when she reads everything people have been saying about her. It definitely has gone too far and it is just a game.

That being said, it sickens me to read these people saying Dan is a disgusting human being and his family and school should be ashamed of him. They obviously need to stick with Full House or Brady Bunch reruns.

September 15, 2012 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Mark -- You are right, Dan and Dani did agree to loyalty to the end. And they have been. I believe Dan WILL take Danielle if given the chance to choose who goes.

But, if you think about it, Dani told Janelle she was not her target, Brit told Frank she was in a F2 with him, Ian told Boogie & Frank he was with them, Frank told Shane he was with him, Shane and Joe told EVERYONE they wouldn't vote against them, etc, etc.

The difference is that those lies were ok only if they worked and only if worked for the person you were rooting for.

Hate to be cliche, but it's not personal, it's a game!

September 15, 2012 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger jenn said...

one of many reason's dani is delusional in the minds of many.....she does and will take FULL credit for jani's eviction.

yeah she wanted jani out for some fercieved fat comment but jani leaving happened because boogie went to Dan, dan thought about it, boogie went to dan again, Dan still thought about it....I don't remember how many times this happened....but DAN made the decsion to make the deal with Boogie AFTER the coaches meeting in HOH and dan realized Boogie would never work with jani,,,,so he gave dani the go ahead....he didn't say much, that's style, but when he even aluuded to it that last time, Dani jumped on it like it was the game win

But dani only wanted jani out because Jani "stared out her", Jani did not work out with her" didn't give her a cookie...whatever. But it was never BBstrategy for Dani........it was alwaysome odd paranoia about jani doing these things that mostly never happened. I loved her trying to tell Dan the night he called her out for being emotiona, that it was strategy. To save him because jani was coming after him.....like I said, the patience of a saint.

excellent post carolyn, and your add on's are priceless, and could not be more right on the money

September 15, 2012 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger eric mcdonkey said...

McDonkey that is my name didn't want a reaction just getting my opinion out poop on Dan-my opinion

September 15, 2012 at 10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Carolyn, my heroine. Good morning dishers.

What a delight to get up make breakfast for hubs and myself and then sit down to read TOR with my morning cup of coffee. I love my coffee but it is cold because I was laughing too hard at Caro's descriptions and commentary to drink my coffee without choking to death.

I love the comments from the other dishers here and will just say that I absolutely love Dan and have never enjoyed a BB player as I have him and this season with his moves and his misting goes down as my favorite season.

I don't feel sorry for Dani at all, she is a smart young lady and I give her credit for knowing EXACTLY what she was doing. She enjoyed riding behind the safety of Dan, free to play her games, tell her tall tales and focus on her showmance with Shane without having to worry about either Shane or herself being evicted.

Does Dan drive her up the wall when he plays these head games with her yes he does, but the entire time she was in the house under Dan's protection, she was making her own side deal with Shane to cover her back. When the women kept getting picked off she made sure to align herself with Jenn as the floater who was safe to coast until she was no longer needed. In case Jenn actually made some big game moves, other than inside her head, then Dani was positioned there as well. If Shane had been taken out by Dan when he wanted to, instead of Joe, then Dani would have continued to focus on Jenn and tried to convince Dan to take Jenn as a final 3, again so she would herself covered on both sides.

So she can be as angry as she wants to be at Dan, what she has done behind his back is absolutely no different than what he has done behind her back. Oh well one big difference in that Dan's moves were better thought out, laser focused and therefore more effective.

For all the Dan haters, let's not for a moment think that Dani would hesitate one second to take Shane as her final 2 if she saw that as advantageous to herself. That is why she is so angry now, she realizes that while she was trying to play the Master, she got outplayed and didn't see it coming.

And folks go back to Dan's early conversations, he told Dani the truth, he said the only way to get to the end is to be willing to be cut throat and do what is necessary. Dani wanted her hands clean except for Janelle and that was personal because she wanted the credit of evicting her "enemy hater" even if it was only in her imagination.

Dani is self centered and frankly that is normal to some extent for a 23 year old, her insecurities and need for constant building up are not normal and that is where Dani needs some professional help. I think all the fabrications are tied to her insecurities and need to feel important and special. She clearly is a sweet young girl and I wish nothing but the best for her.

@ltcmek, your post was so well said, I agree with every word, thank you.

Now dear Caro, I am off to watch the flashback so I can listen to it with your commentary in my head and enjoy it even more {{{♥♥hugs♥♥}}}.

September 15, 2012 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger eric mcdonkey said...

Yep or Ian just not Dan

September 15, 2012 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

eeek!! It's wakey wakey!

I need to go grab some more caffeine..

I'll be back in about 20 to get started on a new top post..

Carry on :)

September 15, 2012 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger eric mcdonkey said...

There are only three left if Dan does win why would she not try to keep him as close as possible even if I knew he was playing me id still keep him thinking I trusted him so he might take me to final 2 then throw him under the bus then drive it back and forth until the tires were flat

September 15, 2012 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Carolyn, I don't know how you do it. I started reading TOR and then watched it on Flashback at your suggestion. After reading your translation and comments, I enjoyed it even more! Great job!
Thanks!!!

September 15, 2012 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Connie said...

Jenn, I hope to God I know you in life one way or another in another life time even if that's the only way LOL. Anyway I'm so glad you vented because it gave me such delight that so to othersmeone understood Dan like I do. Ty for being kind to others other different beliefs. Chelsea is a classy broad and Dan has made every move as though she was with him I'm positive every move was considered with her in mind Danielle didn't get that. Clues were abundantand she didn't get them Danielle is not selfless and could possibly be like Dan outside but a narscist is unchangeable. KKG

September 15, 2012 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :) New Top Post!

ClickMe

September 15, 2012 at 11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unreal!! I cant believe she said her dad will kill him if he does her wrong! That's wrong! And is this the same dad she's bashed all summer???!!!!!

September 15, 2012 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

you made me smile eric...till the tires were flat!

September 16, 2012 at 6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below