;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Late Night with Lessa - HOH Reveals!

 Hello dishers! It's that time of week again, where I get to play in Carolyn's sandbox and let her get some much needed sleep! There is oh so much happy chatter going on right now, I can't even take it! How I love these houseguests, how I love this game!



Food is being prepped, people are happy there are no have nots - though they don't know what we know! And general chatter. I'll be around listening in, and when game talk begins (and we KNOW it will!) I'll be here...


8:00PM
Frankie: When do the live feeds come on and when do they figure it out?
Christine: they can watch the end... they're on.
Frankie: THEY CAN? They KNOW?!





Yes we can (if you hadn't have finished so fast!) and Yes we do. :)
(it was too cute to pass up. *L*)

Stay Tuned!

 A little while go - while we wait, with still giddy houseguests (Or at least, a VERY giddy Frankie!) there was a quick little meeting between Derrik, Zack and  then Frankie, discussing nominations.


The end result - they want Cody to put up Amber/Brit and Frankie to put up Jocasta and Victoria.

Keep in mind, Team America doesn't know the results of our poll yet, so don't know we want someone they consider physical, not a floater up.

9:08 - Cody is out of the DR, which means Frankie should be headed there soon. They're chatting in the Freezer Room.


Cody: I'm so pumped! So pumped! you have no idea!
Frankie: We pulled it F'in OUT. We made a huge comeback!

And the direct opposite - Brittney and Donny in the Behive, quietly eating ice cream.
And rehashing the HOH loss.

9:22
Jocasta and Britney, Beehive room

Jo: i just really wanted us to win, so we could be safe.
Brit: I just feel.. I don't even know how I feel.

Jo: they're always saying, Devin was the main person, now we just get back to competin'. You and I, we competed today. If I hadn't just dropped all those eggs. Before we even got started I dropped three
Brit: I dropped some too!

Brit: If we hadn't dropped our eggs, we would have won. I was just picturing all of our kids in that room..
Jo: Yes! I saw it, I pictured it.

In the fire room:



Zack: Am I labeled a liar?!
Frankie: No, you're just an asshole.

 Everyone: laughter

And on to sleeping arrangements... and Caleb joins.
.

Frankie: I've decided you're my bitch boy this week.
Cody: commere, lemme smack that ass. No really, you hit me as hard as you can, and I'll do the same.
Frankie: That sounds like I'm gonna die!

And comp rehash...

Frankie: So what you're saying is.. if you hadn't have SUCKED, you would have beat us?
Caleb: Yes.
Me: hahaha!

9:04 Brit and Nicole, kitchen..


Nicole: I thought you were mad at me before that...
Brit: I don't have an issue with her as a person, I just don't want to sleep with her.
Nicole: I'll sleep anywhere, I don't care.. I just came out here because I didn't want to argue about something so stupid
Brit: It's fine. I just came out here to cool off and clean.
Nicole: ..and I'm sorry if my comment came.. I didn't mean..
Brit: it's fine.
Nicole: I feel super bad
Brit: That's how it came off - that's why I had to correct it. I'm very open and upfront
Nicole: I'm really sorry, I honestly meant that I didn't mind sleeping with her - we hit heads last night and I don't even remember
Brit: It's fine
Nicole: I feel like your still mad..
Brit: I'm not mad.. I'm kinda tired, and bummed about the competition and..

me:....girls. Sheesh!

Nicole goes to talk to Donnie:

Nic: I just don't like it when someone storms out of a room. She's mad that I won't give up my bed. We got in a fight day three too! it's weird... I just..
Donny: Don't worry
Nic: I am worried!
Donny: Just get to your bed and sleep..
Nic: I'm done talking about it.. not
Donny: You shouldn't have to give up your bed..
Nic: It's just why... why do I have to move from the bed I slept in the whole time.. I will sleep with her.. but why would I kick christine out and make her sleep somewhere else when we've been sleeping together?
Donny: Just don't worry about it...
Nic: But she's still... she's still mad about something. I was gonna be a have not, maybe that's why..
Donny:  Don't worry about it... well if I go in the fire room I want Nicole's bed... don't worry about it -

Bedgate continues..

Cody and Zak talk in the fire room:

Cody's pretty, and expressive..


Cody: I might have no problem putting up Brittany, but I won't put Amber up at all.

They talk about backdooring donny, putting him up next to Jocasta, and he'd go home.

Zack: The sixth person goes to Jury. If it's 9, the 6th person is Jury.

There's a lot of bro's going on, until Amber joins and they shift back into comp rehash.

Cody: I am mad at you, so..
Brittany: I don't care. You can.

Brit: I'm just kidding by the way, I don't want to go up.
Cody: I think I caught that.

10:25 - Bedgate continues. Zack makes a joke..
Nicole: There's three in there, six in here four upstairs! that's why I stood up for myself!

Donny comes in
Nicole: I didn't think it was that big of a deal! But they're all she's still talking about it!

me:...because she's still talking about it.. hah. Donny tells Zach to apologize - he does. *L*

Annnnnnnnd we wait.

While we wait - Zach twerks


Christine attempts to tell a joke and can't stop laughing enough - and the finally says..
Chris: A grashopper walks into a bar, and the bartender says I have a drink named after you and the grasshoper says "oh, you have a drink named bill?

And Victoria tells her story:
Vic: i was at a the beach and a crow came and put his things in my shoulders and flew away with me!
Zack: it's true! Her mom had to get out of her seat and grab her from the stratosphere!
Vic: and then I was always afraid of birds.. I'm scared of all animals, I'm scared they'll come and attack me. I had hamsters that ran away!
Chris: Tell the story!
Vic: So my brother wanted a pet and my father was allergic and I was scared of everything and they smelled really bad so we put them in the garage, then put them in the house.. and then um they ran away the next day.
Zack: They opened the cage..
Vic: They opened the cage and ran away! There's no cats in weston!
Zack: people own cats..
Vic: NOOOOOO I'm telling you! if they own a cat it's on a leash!

Jo: Who put their cat on a leash? Who did it?
Vic: I don't know, don't they have to be on a leash? I've never seen a cat in my neighborhood! I'm telling you, they opened up the cage and ran away! It's possible!
Zack: if it was possible..
Jo: if they could do that, they would have left when you put them in the freakin garage!
Vic: They ran away...
Zack: I think your parents just "Said" they ran away...
Vic: My parents aren't cruel!
Caleb: A crow can't pick you up..
Vic: Maybe I translated it wrong - but a bird picked me up when I was little!
Zack: Maybe it was a flying monkey that people walked on leashes!

Me: ...hahahahcan't....breathe...hahaha....can't... oh...

Zack: do you have any other stories? because they're hilarious!
Vic: I think you're laughing at me, not with me..
Jo: With you - I love the bird story, I'm takin' that up out here with me!

Zack continues to ask questions - favorite animal, and everyone loses it when Vic says "Unicorn" *L*  favorite artificial flavor. Chipotle or Panera bread

10:59 pm
Team America Time!

Frankie sneaks into the rock room to wake up Derrik and pulls him into fire room
Frankie: Team America - its kind of crazy. We have to put up a physical threat up on the block, either right away, or at the veto. It is up to us to decide what counts as a physical threat - and it must be unanimous between the three of us.  Like if we decide Amber is the strongest girl that works.

 Derrick: Team America, we got your back. Another one comin' at you.


Derrick: we have two more weeks guaranteed to do missions. Thank you for delivering. There's no doubt Amber is the strongest physical female. There's no other that wouldn't affect us... For team America, it what has to happen. I'm gonna pee and go to the DR and accept.

Frankie: I feel like we should tell Donny - but gonna wait till I'm hoh so we can decide together.



Frankie imitates the Zingbot!
Frankie: Donny, you have so much food in your beard, you'll never be a have not! Ziiiiiiinnnnnggg!
Nicole, even though your not a frog, why do you still lick your lips when Hayden snaps? ZING!

Frankie: What if that's the twist? I've been the Zingbot every season!

Frankie: Devin, for such a large man, you sure have a small...pickle! Ziiiing!
Donny: do the mean one! we can handle it!

11:22 - Frankie confirms they have their keys already, and it will be soon.

Zack: Last season sucked!
Me: That it did. :)

11:28 - HaveNot's continue cooking their Midnight feast..


They made bacon, deviled eggs, French Toast is in the making... Pizza...



11:29 - Derrik is finally out of the DR...

Frankie: Did you relinquish your HOH?!
Vic: I wanna see NONA!

Talk turns to the jack shack, as it is known to do.. and then..

Donny: do you know what the boy done when his smokehouse caught on fire? He grabbed his meat and beat it!


Me: hahahah! (and I knew what a smokehouse was - he had to explain it mid-joke. *L*)

Derrick gives Caleb lessons on how to make french toast...

Derrick: you want me to stay here and help? I got you. No problem.

11:41 - FINALLY! Cody and Frankie are called to the DR..

11:46 - WHO WANTS TO SEE OUR HOH ROOM?



Cody: we got everyone?
Zach: Wait - Devin's not here! (CHEERS)













Frankie: look how hot my mom is!
Cody: that's my brother and sister
Frankie: OMG  I'm such a cute baby! I love how all mine were from when I was one year old - omg Cody, you have a hot brother!

Nicole: Frankie got a hoodie!
Cody: This is my brother and sister - last year. My parents..
Frankie: this is my mom and me and my little sister - it's not even halloween - it's jsut a normal day..

Cody: it came from my bed!
Everyone; AWWWWWWWWW
Frankie: Fig newtons! Four things! Oh! my gods! Cashews, apple sauce, almond milk! Ohh! Cute! A good color for me!

Frankie got Counting Crows, Cody got (...insert it here, I listened three times and didn't catch it.. ) - Hoh now has an Ipod shuffle! Their CDs are preloaded. Sweet!



Letters!

Cody: Munckio! Dude I'm so proud of you, remember even I'm with you every day and night, stay true to yourself, hurry up and win this game as Im alone in the house with mom and Angelina, read that line to yourself so they don't pound me. Love you, Daddio - thanks for the gift and card, and I know that the T you wore when you left was one of my gifts.. Ha! I took one when I left.

Frankie: It's from my sister - Dear Frankie, I love you and miss you so much.am a nervous wreck but know you're killing it, when I'm faced with an obstacle I think of you and it makes me laugh and it gives me strength, I hope you are strong and happy and are sharing your light. Remember, we share so that we can have room to receive, Stay strong, I love you, Ari.

Frankie: So many things that I like!

And midnight - let the feast begin!

And with that - I'm gonna pass the baton off to Carolyn - She'll catch you up on all the pre-nom talk on The Overnight Report!

Thanks for spending Late Night with me, Dishers!






Permalink







28 Comments:

Blogger Gramps said...

Evening, Lessa!!

Do you have any thoughts as to who these two may put up??

July 17, 2014 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oye!

July 17, 2014 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Heya boys :)

Gramps - I have *no* clue. I know Frankie will push for the Team America picks - but who would that be without busting up alliances? Hayden, perhaps? I literally have no clue. *L*

July 17, 2014 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger Gramps said...

So if they hold the reveal until After Dark, does that mean at least 10pm BB time??

July 17, 2014 at 8:37 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I think last week, they did it right after West coast show - if I remember right. So around 10, yeah. :)

July 17, 2014 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good evening Lessa,Gramps and David. Are you happy with the win?

July 17, 2014 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger AMarieL said...

Easy! If America picked "floaters", Jacosta and Victoria could be going up. The other two could be tricky.

July 17, 2014 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@Gramps...I'm pretty sure Jacosta, Victoria and Britt for sure with maybe Donny.

July 17, 2014 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

They just said Britt, Amber, Jacosta and victoria

July 17, 2014 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi All, I think Cody will put up Caleb for sure. ;)

July 17, 2014 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger Gramps said...

Frankie to Zach/Derrick at 848p, cam 4.
Noms: Vic, Brit, Jo, and Amber. But they don't know the task yet. Kinda blows that AT influences noms. Should be in House only for that.

July 17, 2014 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Gramps said...

Hi, Shi Shi!!

July 17, 2014 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree gramps. We should have no control over who they put up. I think America's team should be for the fun of it not actual game play. Jmo

July 17, 2014 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger brendarae7 said...

I consider Brittany and Amber both to be physical threats in the house. You don't have to be a male to be strong or a threat imo.

July 17, 2014 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

I totally agree. TA should not be allowed to hurt someone's game. Doesn't seem fair.

July 17, 2014 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good night all. I have to go to bed now. Talk to everyone tomorrow.

Gramps I see you are from Austin. I do the books for a retail plant nursery in Austin - Shoal Creek Nursery. Have you ever been there?

July 17, 2014 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger Gramps said...

Shi Shi,
Never been there, but have heard of it.

July 17, 2014 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger Gramps said...

Won't be long now....

July 17, 2014 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger Gramps said...

Lessa,
As you will prob bug out pretty quick after the reveal, I want to say thanks for staying up w/ us and catching all the screenies.

July 17, 2014 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

My pleasure, Gramps. :)

July 17, 2014 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger Gramps said...

Frankie may be getting the deets on the new AT mission.

July 17, 2014 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Good call, Gramps. :)

July 17, 2014 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger Gramps said...

Do you have to work tomorrow because it looks like they may wait until After Dark is over.??.

July 17, 2014 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Yeah, I have to work... Hoping they'll do it sooooooooon.

July 17, 2014 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Me too! :-) 2 hour nap, check. I'm coffeeing up...

July 17, 2014 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger Gramps said...

The baton is passed?? Thanks for a fun evening Lessa; now hit the hay.

And good morning to you, Red!!

July 17, 2014 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger gerritv said...

Team America is already trying to let us down. At this point, none of the girls has proven to be a strong physical player. It should be Caleb. If it's a girl, they shouldn't get the $5,000.

July 18, 2014 at 2:49 AM  
Blogger RAR said...

I agree with Gerritv, a girl would be too easy. Needs to be a boy... but of course NOT Donny! :)

July 18, 2014 at 5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below