;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Big Brother 16: Brittany Gets Saved, Set Free and Delivered

Big Brother 16 is not your average season.  Not even close.

Last night, just after midnight, Brittany got Saved.  Not in the usual Big Brother sense of the word, in the Son of capital G-O-D sense.. Brittany was aided through this process by Jacosta and witnessed and supported by Amber..

Below is the transcript... The rest of the Overnight Report can be seen here.  I thought that this unique event merited it's own separate post.

12:05am
Cam 3
BeeHive
Amber, Jacosta, Brittany


Amber: I remember the day I was saved.. I got all warm.  Especially on the back of my neck.
Jacosta: Yes, Lord!  Just begin to pray.. Begin to pray in your heart..
Brittany: ok
Jacosta: Asking God to come into your heart.  Asking Him to cover you. Begin to pray, Amber. Yes, father.  God cleanse us right now, in the name of Jesus.  Cleanse our minds as if we were not here.

**There is much more to this.  Please click (below on the left) where it says "Read More" to see the full transcript.


Jacosta: God, your daughter wants to be given unto you, Father, and we are going to do just that, God.  In the name of Jesus, God. Hallelujah, Father.  Hallelujah. Thank you, God.  Yes, father.  God, we receive and believe you, God.  Yes, God.  Yes.. Yes..  Brittany, begin to ask Him to forgive you for your sins, right now.
Brittany: What if I've already been doing that?
Jacosta: That's good, that's good.  Oh Brittany.  Oh Jesus, Thank you.  Yes, God.  Yes, Father.  And the bible tells us, "There is therefor now no condemnation to those who are in Christ... Who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the spirit."  And God, we know your daughter wants to walk according to the spirit.  "For the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death."

Jocasta: Yes, God. So if she receives you, Father, and believes that you are the son of God, and that you dies upon the cross for her sins, and you said that then she is saved, Father.  For what the law could not do in that it was weak for the flesh, God did by sending his own son, n the likeness of sinful flesh, on account o sin.  He condemned sin in the flesh, that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the spirit.   For those who live according to the flesh, set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the spirit, the things of the spirit.

Jocasta:  For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace, because the carnal mind is against God.  For it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.  So then those who are in the flesh cannot please God.  But you are not in the flesh but in the spirit, if indeed the spirit of God dwells in you.

Jocasta: So Brittany, the thing is, it is basically saying to you is that...  Do you believe that Jesus Christ died upon the cross for your sins?
Brittany: Yes.

Jocasta: You do.  Do you believe that he is the son of God.
Brittany: Yes.
Jocasta: You do. Do you believe that he can save you and only He can save you?
Brittany: yes.
Jocasta: You do.  And you do want to be saved.
Brittany: Yes.
Jocasta: So you say, "God, I acknowledge your son.."
Brittany: God, I acknowledge your son.
Jocasta:  Jesus Christ died upon the cross for my sins.
Brittany: Jesus Christ died upon the cross for my sins.
Jocasta:  So that I can be saved.
Brittany: So that I can be saved.
Jocasta: I believe that I am saved...
Brittany: I believe that I am saved.
Jocasta: I know that I am saved.
Brittany: I know that I am saved.
Jocasta: Because I believe that your son is the salvation for me.
Brittany: Because I believe that your son is the salvation for me.

Jacosta: That man cannot save me.
Brittany: That man cannot save me.
Jacosta: Only your son can save me.
Brittany: Only your son can save me.

Jacosta: Alright, girl.. See it's easy..

Jacosta:  If you believe it in your heart, that he died..
Brittany: I'm all warm now.
Jacosta: Yes, girl!
Brittany: I love you.

Jacosta: Save it with me, I am Saved! I am Saved! I am Saved!
Amber: He is movin' through you right now..

Jacosta:  You are saved, set free, and delivered.  God loves you, God will take care of you..


Jacosta: You let your spirit increase in you, alright? Give him a shout of praise.  Say Hallelujah. Girl you gotta praise..

Brittany: Hallelujah!!!!!
Jacosta: Yes!
Brittany: I'm all warm.. The first couple times Jacosta said prayers with me I was like that, and you too.
Amber: It's awesome.  It's a good feeling.
Brittany: Especially bein' here, like..
Amber: Yeahhh


This is ongoing 12:13am on Camera 3.  If you'd like to watch from the beginning, please go to 12:05am on Camera 3.  If you need help with flashback, here's a helpful guide I put together for you.
    






Permalink







18 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You got to be kidding me....

July 17, 2014 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Julie D said...

Oy. The things they'll do to alleviate boredom.

July 17, 2014 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Caro! Just stopped in to see if anyothing has gone down.

I really dislike Jocasta's preaching around the house... no offense to anyone.

I also hope a couple of unexpected people win HOH tonight! (Wish Caleb was going home but Devin is almost just as good)

July 17, 2014 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't think it's out of Bordom Brittany got saved many people take there religion very seriously n God can do incredible things I like how jacasta has enlightened the house w God It's nice for America to see religion in a positive light!

July 17, 2014 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is awesome this is the reason God put both of them in the house' I just of Big Brother airs it so others can be a witness and be saved as well! God is awesome!!

July 17, 2014 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is awesome this is the reason God put both of them in the house' I just of Big Brother airs it so others can be a witness and be saved as well! God is awesome!!

July 17, 2014 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

I am thankful that CBS gave equal time to this event as they are to the Zankie-mance....it's good for people to see both sides of a coin before passing judgement, and to have it portrayed in a good light is a bonus as well..

Thank you CBS!

July 17, 2014 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Britt said...

Thanks Caro for this post! I am loving this cast and love that a lot of them feel free to pray together! IMHO, having a cast with a few people that have some sort of moral compass is much more enjoyable to watch then the train wrecks last year. I also want to point out that in no way shape or form has Jocasta (or anybody else) shown any condemnation on any other house guest for choice of sexuality, religion, or race. This is the way it should be.

July 17, 2014 at 11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People are definitely entitled to their own religious beliefs, but personally I think it's ridiculous. Major eye roll here. Jocasta/Victoria have done nothing to contribute to this game. I'll be annoyed if they last a long time. Also, I don't understand why people don't trust Donny. Give him a chance! I think it would be a smart move for Derrick to try and work with him in secret.

July 17, 2014 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Seriously. . :/ But I guess if I don't have something nice to say....

July 17, 2014 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

I honestly feel that this demonstrates that no matter our beliefs, faith, or lifestyle choices that we can all get along, and live together...Which is 180 degrees from what last season showed us...Thank you Carolyn for giving this equal coverage as well!

July 17, 2014 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Thank you for sharing. I agree with David.

July 17, 2014 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger kb said...

It's one thing if you don't believe personally, it's another to make rude comments. I believe and think this is amazing. Good for Brittany!

July 17, 2014 at 2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so wonderful! What a wonderful thing to be saves it can happen anywhere at anytime! God bless Jocasta for spreading the word of Jesus Christ!

July 17, 2014 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I think it is great Brittany asked to be saved and Jacosta has by no means pushed her beliefs on anyone. I've never seen a cast that is so open and loving to everyone and don't judge; it is great. I love that these big muscle men snuggle up with Frankie and don't care what people think, that Jacosta can pray and actually explain the bible instead of past cast that read it for what they thought of as dirty parts - this cast is truly amazing and even though Devin has turned out to be a disappointment, he has handled himself well knowing he is leaving. I can't get enough of this BB16.

July 17, 2014 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Gramps said...

I agree with you, David L. that there is nothing wrong with showing this.

On the other hand, putting it on all four feeds is a bit much. I get that CBS wants to distance its Net from last year but we need to see more from Jo than bowties and her ministry. So far she and Victoria seem like nothing more than diversity hires. Hopefully, they will actually play the game.

July 17, 2014 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Silly

July 17, 2014 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger irishEYEEEs said...

Wendy, you took the words right out of my mouth! :). Happy Friday morning to one and all.

July 17, 2014 at 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below