;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 15, 2014

The Friday Afternoon Rundown

Good evening, BB Lovers!  Just wanted to give you a quick rundown on a few key conversations from this afternoon while the HGs and we have been waiting on the final Battle of the Block of the Big Brother 16 season.

The HGs don't know it's the last one, but per Julie Chen's announcements during the live show, we know this to be so.  She also said that the PoV Comp this week (tomorrow) would be Zingbot.  And that this coming Thursday the 4 evicted jury members would have their chance to re-enter the house.  Fingers crossed for Endurance! It's gotta be, right?! It's been too long!

As you know, Derrick nominated Donny and Christine, and Frankie nominated Cody and Caleb.  The 3 non-Donnys were decided by a Skittles draw, and Christine is expected to throw the BoB so Donny will remain on the block and Derrick will retain the HoH.

If you'd like significantly more detail on all of this and more, please see the previous posts:  Nominations Spoiler and Aftermath, Friday Morning Before Noms, Zankie Love Returns, The Overnight Report, It's a.. New.. Week ~The Plan and HoH Reveals, Derrick fills Victoria in, then Speaks to the Feedsters Directly.  These are the posts since the live show last night.☺

OK.. Here's the quick rundown on this afternoon's key convos...





12:38pm
Kitchen
Caleb and Derrick

Derrick: Donny's pretty pissed off.
Caleb: He came upstairs and he was like, "So I guess we're choosin' em by Skittles," and I said, "Yeah, that's what I heard,"  ya know?

Caleb: At this point, does it really bother you?
Derrick: No.. It doesn't.  But you guys better f*ckin' win.  You guys gotta win. 
Caleb:  hahaha! Derrick..

Derrick: It doesn't bother me til you guys lose the Battle of the Block.  Then I'm like, well.. Know who's goin' up next week.
Frankie: Yip.
Derrick: I got full confidence.
Caleb: Well ofcourse.
Derrick: He's like, Well, Of course, I'm Beastmode Cowboy.

CUT TO:
1:58pm
Cam 3
HoH Room

Team America has received their Mission!

Derrick: It has to be completed by Tuesday.. We have to take an item from each houseguest.  Every part of Team America has to be involved with that, but it can consist of me takin' the items while Donny creates a distraction and you're the lookout.  Could be as simple as that.  But.. we have to take a personal item from every person in the house, including ourselves, so that it's not suspicious.  Then, we obviously have to organize this patrol.  Essentially this neighborhood watch patrol.  It has to be consistent for 24 hours.  This is my initial thought.. We hide the clothing.. One of us writes a message on the mirror.. We have to be careful how we write it, cause it can't sound like it's part of the show, but it can sound like it's a prank.. Basically something along the lines of "Watch your shit!"


CUT TO:
2:04pm
Camera 1

Derrick explains the Team America Mission to Donny, who looks very happy it's a fun, easy one that wont compromise his game..
Derrick: The mission is for me, you and Frankie to collectively steal 1 personal item from each houseguest.   It has to be somethin' that they wear a lot, like for you, it'd be your visor..
Donny: hehe
Derrick: So we have to steal 1 personal item from each houseguest, including ourselves, and we all have to participate.. so it could be you talkin' to them, while Frankie's the lookout, and I'm stealing it all.  Once we steal all the items, we have to make them aware of it somehow..
Donny: That things are missin'..
Derrick: And then we have to convince them to start a neighborhood watch... where 1 or more people can be on patrol for 24 hours straight in the house, watchin' out for the person who's doin' it.  Now, we can participate in the watch, but we can't be the only one.  We can do it with somebody else, or do one shift or whatever, but we have to have at least 3 people participate in this patrol, and it has to be for a consecutive 24 hour period.  So it's definitely doable, and we have til Wednesday at midnight to complete the mission.
Donny: That would be down Beastmode Cowboy's ally to try to catch someone..
Derrick: Oh my God.. We're gonna do it.  We're doin' it.
Donny: hehehe

Derrick: When you get a second, go to the DR, cuz you gotta get the rules. I'll fill in Frank.
**he already started to fill Frankie in, but they got interrupted, and putting it this way makes Donny feel he's the 1st priority.

Caleb joins them in a living room..

Derrick: Poppin' a Coors?
Caleb: Poppin' a Coors. Ahh.. Oh Boy..
**Day drinking before a comp when your tolerance is down.  Always a good idea.

CUT TO:
2:15pm
Cam 3
HoH Room
Derrick and Frankie

Derrick continues filling Frankie in on all the details he just told Donny. Then they start brainstorming..

Frankie: I feel like once we start the ball rolling, everyone's gonna start pranking everyone.
Derrick: That's great.  That's great tv.  That's why I wanna do the mirror.. They're gonna be like "F*ck!"
Frankie: Yeah..
Derrick: And then I might ask the DR for flashlights, or something like that. Or would that look suspicious?
Frankie: No..
Derrick: Like, I'm goin' on patrol.  I'm not goin' to sleep til I find out which one of you f*ckers is responsible for stealin' my beanie, cuz I know it's gotta be in the house.
**I was thinking the baby blanket..
Frankie: We could use the headlamps that are in the Rock Room.
Derrick: Yeah! But somebody's gonna have to be up.  It's gonna be tough.
Frankie: It's not gonna be tough.  Zach goes to bed at 8am, and Donny wakes up at 8am.
Derrick: True. This is good.  This is exactly what we were hoping for..

They decide to take Christine's glasses, Caleb's (Amber's) Bunny Slippers, and Zach's Florida Gator's shirt.

CUT TO:
4:00pm
Camera 3 and 4

Christine: They haven't made any noise out there in 4 hours. 
Victoria: It's a sucky week.  One good thing can come out of it.

Christine: I hate his (Donny's) guts.
Victoria: Yeah.
Christine: He's the only person that I've ever said I hated.
**get ready for a karmic boomerang effect on that, dear.
Victoria: I cannot stand him.
**ok, ok.. you know better than to idly gossip, motek. 

5:45pm -- The Battle of the Block has begun!  

So far, that's it.  I'll add more should anyone wake up, and I'll let you know when the BoB Begins.. And.. We'll have the Spoiler in a New Top Post!☺






Permalink







23 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Er... Christine & Victoria are referring to Donny? What has he done to them exactly to inspire such loathing?

August 15, 2014 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger plasticgoat said...

I am so sad to hear Victoria and Christine speak about Donny with such hate. He has done nothing to deserve it, especially from them.

August 15, 2014 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Who are Christine and Victoria talking about, saying they hate?

August 15, 2014 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Just found you guys and love this page! Been following jokers and this is soooooo much better!

One question... At the end, I assume Vi and Chris (blah!) are talking about Donnie?

I have yet to sign up for live feeds... Been waiting for Frankie to leave! Have to do a sleep study tonight and have a feeling I will be bored and sign up tonight! :)

August 15, 2014 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger Krissi said...

Who are Vic and Chris talking about?!

August 15, 2014 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Why? What? We see everything ! What has Donny done to deserve all this hate?

August 15, 2014 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi KByrnes! Robin! Krissi!! :0)

I'm so sorry.. They're talking about Donny.

Robin - Thank you very much! :0) Welcome!!!

August 15, 2014 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Joel :) Hi Plastic :)

I don't know.. some people just don't jell.. There's no telling why.

For example, there are people in the BB world who are sure I'm evil incarnate. Ya know?

August 15, 2014 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger CINDY "SAID" said...

Why would they hate Donny??? That's a little much isn't it? What exactly has he done? Now I don't like Victoria, and I was starting to like her a little bit, Christine, not so much. I so wish she wouldn't bow to the boys and throw anything, she's playing for 4th at best! What a dingus! LOL

August 15, 2014 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn, all

Christine I expect nothing less than stupidity as far as the hate toward Donnie. She can't flirt with him, hate, simple. She's just like that. Victoria I assume is trying to join the crowd. She doesn't have an original thought in her head, game wise, and will do anything to fit in with whomever she is talking to at the time.

I really hope Donnie wins despite Christine's efforts to make it not happen. The backstabbing that would go on after that with the rest of the house would be quite entertaining and Donnie could sit back and enjoy the show.

Like I said last night I think Hayden coming back from jury, although I would love if it's Nicole, would be best. He has a better relationship with both Donnie and Zach and could make things happen if given the chance.

This is my weekend to work both the hospital and radio station so I'll pop in when I can but mostly will be looking at updates on phone and commenting on twitter.

Have a great weekend everyone :)

August 15, 2014 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

People 'hate' because somebody is not like them. I personally hate no HGs... I hate killers, abusers and more. Maybe these people think it is good strategy to say they hate somebody to put the target on him or her. They did it to Amber too... the same two loving ladies hated Amber as much as they claim to hate Donny. It's a bad karmic strategy.

August 15, 2014 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger Fourdaystil said...

I think Zach was planning on telling Victoria that she was Donny's target so she wouldn't use the veto on him if she won.. Maybe this happened. Or maybe Christine wants to prepare her for BOB and not have her question Christine throwing it. Either way I don't think they have any justifiable reason to say it... Gameplay, and it's working too.

August 15, 2014 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We have to keep in mind that Derrick, Frankie and Cody have blamed Donny for everything but acne. Plus these house guests seen to always hate the chosen target.

August 15, 2014 at 5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed. I have never witnessed Donny doing anything to justify "hate". They need to choose their words more wisely.

August 15, 2014 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Maybe she "hates" him because he has been able to get this far on his own and she knows she isn't strong like he is. We all know how jealous she can be.

I think the only person that would have a chance (of the 3 out already) back in the house is Hayden. He doesn't have all the baggage attached to him that Nicole esp after last wee. I was so sad for her last week.

Go Donny!

August 15, 2014 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Or she hates him because that's what she thinks all the cool kids are doing..

August 15, 2014 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger C.Montes (Cattyana) said...

Good evening Carolyn and everyone,
Been so busy with my toddler I feel like I haven't been on here forever. I really hope they made the BOB possible for someone to win alone like they did last week. And why does Christine hate Donny so much? I know he has wanted her out for a while and even wanted Nicole to nominate her back in the day... But can you blame him? Haha
Cattyanaaaaa

August 15, 2014 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger Montreal Monica said...

Good evening fishers and beautiful Caro,
Not sure if anyone reported this or caught it but Derrick had told Donny that they chose skittles and he was yellow And got picked.

When Cody got up he had a short conversation with Donny. Donny asked him what color he was in the skittles picking... Cody replied orange. Donny said, " I don't like orange, makes me mad... I prefer yellow ." LOL

I love Donny, he is such a good soul. Christine had no reason to say she hates him and I agree with u Caro, hope karma bites her.

Have a good night everyone.
Caro, thanks again for all you do. I promise to leave you a little something in the tip jar soon as I have done in the last 4 years when I started reading you. Just going thru a hard time since hubby has lost his job but you will not be forgotten. I just adore you!

August 15, 2014 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

As a reminder to people who may have forgotten... but Nicole was part of the Mean Girls hammock crew earlier this summer. She did her share of hating while Britt and Amber were still there. The three were all catty... but for some reason Nicole was forgiven. I find it selectively strange.

I really don't think anybody REALLY hates anybody in there... but the feelings are so amped up in the house they loose all perspective.

August 15, 2014 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Why does Christian hate Donny? Because he is nice and won more than you. Or he don't want to flirt with you

August 15, 2014 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger C.Montes (Cattyana) said...

I didn't know that about Nicole but something about her has always rubbed me the wrong way. I don't love her like the rest of America.

August 15, 2014 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger damnskippy said...

Christine says she hates Donny because he has wanted to get her out since week one and she doesn't know why. She also just thinks he's weird.

I think Vic doesn't like him because she told Nicole (I think) that he's boring. Also, something he said to her once she thought was rude. With Vic all it takes is one remark she catalogs as rude and you are done in her book. Remember Amber and the innocent question about her hair? Suddenly Amber was the fakest person in the house.

As for Nicole, I do remember her and Christine constantly saying how much they disliked Amber and wanted he out. I never understood that. That truly might have been jealousy on both their parts. Nicole, if I recall correctly, once said she just didn't like her from the first night. I think she heard Amber was a model and judged her as some stereotypical narcissist and, so, never gave her a chance.

But after Amber left, Nicole become nicer IMO and I ended up loving her. Maybe it was the whole underdog aspect working on me.

August 15, 2014 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Donny is the kindest person in the house. My take on the "hate" on him is do to cultural differences, He is from a small conservative town in North Carolina. Christina is from Arizona.. life styles can be polar opposites. Christina is apparently terrified of him because of the differences. Chris and Vic are vicious and unforgivable.

August 16, 2014 at 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below