;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Big Brother 13: Dick Donato Speaks to the Fans!!

Big Brother 8 Winner, Evel Dick Donato, has broken his silence!

Below is a chat transcript that was sent to me by a longtime friend of BBDish, Kristin (Gettin it Together), who was present in the chat and had a couple of her questions answered by Evel Dick. Kristin is the "Me" in the transcript below.

The language is more raw than you're accustomed to seeing on BBDish, but I think it's important to let Dick speak for Dick, with no alterations...

According to the transcript below, Dick's video explanation of his departure will be released on RTVZone Sunday afternoon. We'll have our eyes peeled!

ED: What's up boys and girls. thanks for all the well wishes people. Yes, it's 2:30... I don't sleep much usually, but I am not sleeping at all these days

ED: I just wrote my statement I will be recording and posting tomorrow. Look for it here (on RTVZone) tomorrow afternoon. I apologize to everyone. I am way more disappointed about leaving the house than anyone else, trust me.

ED: it's early in the game, the feeds will get better with this cast, they are good. this is the oldest average age cast ever...

Me: Do you like Rachel? You seemed to be getting along with her?

EvelDick: Just because someone is in your alliance, you put up with them, not necessarily like them.

ED: Shelly rocked, Adam was really out there, Cassi I liked, Porche was cool

ED: Honestly, it is hard for me to watch the feeds, it is really upsetting to me still to be gone.

ED: I got along with Jeff

EvelDick: I am not answering anything to do with my departure... period. My statement will be the only time I address this.

ED: I honestly forgot Jordan won... whooops. I like Jordan, but she won by default.

EvelDick - There are a lot of smokers in the house this season.

ED: sorry, went out to smoke...back now.

ED: I love Jun

ED: I am rooting for Dani of course

ED: know I fucked the alliance by leaving, and I had no idea they would give Dani the golden key, but am glad

ED: but they are now down 2 players, good competitors and a vote... that sucks

ED: No Comp shit while in the house.whoever is doing Dani's twitter should stop

ED: This season was completely different for me. I didn't have shit lined up so well in the start of BB8


ED: well, whoever is running Dani's twitter should stop, it is lame

EvelDick
Anyone running her twitter should not be tweeting like it is her, it is just fucking stupid. The fortune teller will come into play sometime soon I am sure.

ED:all the stupid rumors why I left are done by tards that don't know shit

ED: that fortune teller was like a female version of Jerry from BB10 it was weird looking...

ED: did they take the cigarette out of it's mouth that I put in?

ED: Adam did the Jerry impression 5,000 times before the feeds went live, he was making me nuts

Me: What do you think of Kalia?

ED: Kalia = a waste of space in the BB house.Yes I like Green Day

ED: She did surprise me with how long she lasted on the banana comp.. Kalia, I mean

ED: Cassi is smokin' hot and cool as hell. No Jen's in the house this season.

ED: I did align with J&J and B&R and I had Adam and Porche in my back pocket. I haven't spoken to anyone who has called me since leaving

Me: Did you hear about Keith blowing up? and his youth minister thing?

ED:I heard about Keith but not details

ED: Shelly was also in my pocket. I was running that game. It really bummed me out to leave

ED: No idea how I would get Dani and I into the final 2 or if I could, but I would have tried


ED: there is always a chance people are lying to you, but I am a pretty good judge of that and not much of that shit got by me last time and I don't think much of it would have gotten by me this time


ED: I knew Keith was a youth minister, the dummy wore all these shirts with his church shit on it

ED: too early to judge Jeff's game. But I did have to lead him along a few times and spell shit out. Dom equals dumb.

ED: No, I can say what I want and CBS is ok with it. They just want to know what I am going to say is all. It is a matter of privacy, and they respect that. They will be very vague.

ED: I thought Dom was the gay one, he made some off handed comments to me

ED: Dom has a huge crush on Dani, she will try and use that.

ED: Dani needs to stick with best competitors and they are B/R and Jeff
and they should pull a person or 2 into it temp until they have #;s

ED: If they asked me back, I would do it again, yes. And I hope they do

ED: Golden keys were to help keep returning HG's from all going home early

ED: I won't be back this season, so don't start any rumors.






Permalink







14 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning! Happy Sunday! I'm getting the Overnight Report together. I'll be publishing comments in a bit.

July 10, 2011 at 3:56 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Great Scoop Caro and a HUGE shoutout to Kristen for being in the right place at the right time. I'm taking all his comments with a rather large grain of kosher salt, but it will be interesting to see his spin on what really happened behind AG's closed door.

That's it for me for now. I do think I need a few ZzzZzz's before y 1:00 pm show. Typos are taking longer to correct than it's taking to find the right word.

I hope to be more active tomorrow evening. Until then... Happy Blogging. <3 'ing it all.

:o)

July 10, 2011 at 4:18 AM  
Blogger Patti C said...

Good Morning Caroline & all,

Finally have my iPad feeds working. Someone ask how it is. It's great so far. I'm not sure how to get into the chat rooms though. All I can choose from are the 4 camera shots or quad. Am I missing something? I thought that Caroline had instructions posted somewhere but can't find them. Any ideas? I'm loving this Season.

July 10, 2011 at 5:10 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Good Morning Caro!! Hey I just thought about it and I believe I have a different screen name than I do on the chat. I think I'm Momofthing123 here, but I'm Dbl13s over at chat... all well...
But I'm still super curious as to the WHY of ED's departure. I think it had to do with just too much tension for him and Dani or something like that!

July 10, 2011 at 5:14 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Good morning Caro...Goddess of the Dish! Interesting transcript leaves me with even more questions as to why ED left the BB House. What a tangled web! ha!

July 10, 2011 at 5:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So I read what ED said... still seem like it was a twist. He never did explain y he left. going 2 miss Dick's Evil on the house.

July 10, 2011 at 5:42 AM  
Blogger Helene said...

Good Morning Carolyn! It looks like this season is gonna be interesting!

July 10, 2011 at 5:43 AM  
Blogger Helene said...

Good Morning Carolyn! It looks like this season is gonna be interesting!

July 10, 2011 at 5:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning!!! :0)

Don't look now.. There's a New Top Post!

The Overnight Report is off to a great start! Come check it out & start hitting those flashbacks! :0)

July 10, 2011 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

hmmmm if CBS is open to ED returning I supose but it had better be a very good reason for all the hype of ED and not just a publicity stunt...

July 10, 2011 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Read between the lines. Did Ed smuggle something in that violated BB, CBS or Penal Code rules?
In any case the dude did not want to leave.

July 10, 2011 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger DisneyMom said...

The conversation was a little broken as we are only really reading his comments. But I guess it helps a little to see what he was thinking.

http://beautybrite.com

July 10, 2011 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

For some reason I can't find the statement Dick has posted on the wbesite listed. Will you be posting whatever video he post?
and I must say I am very disappointed he had to leave this season. I hope he has what ever issues worked out and is doing well.

July 10, 2011 at 4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ED Has spoken:

http://player.vimeo.com/video/26253656?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0

July 10, 2011 at 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below