;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 11, 2011

Big Brother 13: Monday Afternoon

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!! I hope you're having a magnificent Monday! If this is your 1st time on the blog today, please have a look at GenieSea's comprehensive Morning Report, as well as my Overnight Report to get caught up on everything that went down on the live feeds last night - Quite a lot - and all the times and camera numbers to get you where you want to go in the flashback machine!

I swear, you can't look away from these HGs for a minute. This is *not* your normal season of Big Brother. If you haven't take advantage of the 3 day free trial for the live feeds yet, I have 4 words for you: You Are Missing Out!

As we join our HGs this sunny Southern California afternoon, we find most of them enjoying the day...

Perv Cam has just zoomed in on what is fast becoming his favorite target: Porsche's boobs.

Dani's happily tanning away...

Keith's taking it all in...

Jeff's.. well, Jeff... :0)


And Lawon bears a striking resemblance to me for the past couple hours, only less sweaty...



What shall our critters get into this afternoon? Let's sit back, watch the feeds and find out!

1:22pm BBT
Around the yard... Rollcall...

  • Lawon's done with his cardio, chilling on the couch, hydrating.
  • Brendon is on the elliptical.
  • Adam's on a chair, near the bench press.
  • Cassi's getting lotioned up and using a towel to protect her feet from the hot fake grass as she crosses to the hammock..
  • Shelly, Jeff and Jordan are in the pool.
  • Rachel's tanning poolside.
  • Dani,Porsche and Lawon are on the chaise lounges.
  • Dominic is off camera at the moment, but in the backyard as well.
  • Kalia's dangling her legs in the pool.


Chatter is friendly, light and fun...

1:33pm BBT
Flashback Find
Camera 3/4

Jordan just gave Jeff a "nose enema" with the hose in the pool. This is definitely worth the flashback!

Jordan then sprays Rachel, and offers her services to anyone else who's interested. Cassi takes her up on the offer.


1:39pm BBT
Cam 3
Pool
Kalia, Jordan, Rachel, Cassi
Flashback find!

The Big Brother 13 HGs are making up their own Rap... Jeff's Rule: Whoever doesn't come up with a line gets hosed.

I missed a few, but here's the gist.

Shelly: Jordan's really funny and she's got a big hose.
Rachel: She's scared to spray Dani cuz she might throw some bones.
Cassi: Kalia may be gangsta, but she got no flow.
Shelly: Trashbags are locked in the House. HoH has a big f'in mouth.

ALL: Woah!!

1:44pm
Cam 3
Jeff, Jordan, Kalia, Cassi
Word Association Game
**Cute, fun...

Kalia: Happy
Jeff: Jordan

Dominic: Foot
Jordan: Brendon.

Kalia: Lockdown
Jeff: Suck
Dominic: Pissed

You get the picture. This transitions into a round of "Would you rather..." between Dominic Kalia, Adam and Cassi.


2:00pm BBT
Camera 1 - Keith & Shelly are on the couches, chatting. I'm gonna hang with them and see if they get into any game talk. Keith looks like he wants to... but it could just be gas.

2:06pm
Camera 3/4
Cassi: Would you rather wear clothespins on your nipples,
Adam: Yes!
ALL: laugh
Adam: Oh, there's an or?
Cassi: or on your eyebrows and tongue for a day?
Kalia: On my eyebrows and tongue... I don't like anything painful on my nipples.

Kalia: Dani's getting really red.
Cassi: Dani... Dani!
Dani: Wha...
Cassi: You're getting really red...

Talk turns to sunburns...

...so I follow Jeff and Lawon inside to the Kitchen on Camera 1 in case there's some game talk. Nope. Dani and Adam come in too. Jeff is looking at Adam through the corner of his eye.. perhaps waiting for him to clear, so he can have a word with Dani?

2:19pm BBT
Camera 1/2
Dani and Jordan
Kitchen Area

Dani's having a bite to eat, studying the memory wall, and Jordan comes in to get a drink. A bit of chatter, then Jordan goes back outside and Dani resumes her studies.

2:21pm
The camera flips outside, and we've got Jeff and Adam, smoking on the couch, while Brendon works out on the adjacent elliptical. Keith's on the couch as well. Chatter...

2:32pm BBT
Camera 4
Shelly & Dani

Dani: I've heard from 3 people already that she's (Cassi) trying to get all the returning people out.
Shelly: She is.
Dani: I feel like she's trying to run the other side,
Shelly: She is.

Dani: Then she comes to me and says , you don't ever talk game to me..
Shelly: I don't understand why she's doing that. I mean, you look out for the people who look out for you. She's gone meticulously through every person and said..
Dani; And then it's the opposite to us.
Shelly: I know that their first thing is to put up Jeff and Jordan.
Dani: It gets out.
Shelly: She's gonna get herself gone by doing that. It gets out. People get caught. And the thing is, they all think she's a super good player, she's got it all figured out. Somebody told her she's got good game, back in the box.
Dani: Really? That doesn't make sense. Nobody back there would ever say that. Unless they were mocking her.
Shelly: Maybe that's it. The thing is, she's a blast. But when you get too far ahead of yourself, you're done. Do they think that they have you so wrapped that they can say whatever you want?
Dani: They really don't talk game to me...
Shelly: More jokin' and playin'?
Dani: Yeah. And she clearly wants to keep Keith.
Shelly: Oh yeah.
Dani: The thing is, I think Lawon does too.
Shelly: Really?
Dani: Last night, he was saying... He's coming.

In walks Lawon. Talk turns to milk... and Brendon on the elliptical. Porsche enters. Brendon comes in, fresh from 75 minutes on the elliptical. ( Wuss. ;p i kid. i kid. )

CUT TO:
2:46pm BBT
Camera 1
Dani, Adam & Keith...

Chatter and an excuse to post this, while it lasts.



CUT TO:
2:47pm BBT
Camera 1/2
Jeff & Jordan

Jordan's telling Jeff about Kalia's request to go up on the block, as a way to get rid of Lawon and get herself a golden key.

Jeff wonders if they're talking too loud... if them being together might cause suspicion.

***hehe. I think you're ok there. People expect you two to be together.

2:54pm BBT

Jeff and Jordan are now talking about where they want to go traveling, if they win the show this time... Turks and Caicos... St. Tropez... tossing ideas around.

2:55pm BBT
Backyard - All cams
BB: Daniele, please go to the Diary Room.
Someone: That's a first!!
Adam: Anybody else have dark clothes that need to be washed?
***aw!! Very sweet.

Jeff & Jordan's double chaise tete-a-tete is done.

CUT TO:
3pm BBT
Camera 1 & 2
Kalia & Dominic

Operation "Put Me on the Block so Lawon Goes Home and I get a Golden Key" is afoot... Kalia's giving the shpiel to Dominic. "I don't feel like I connect with people... I miss home.. I just don't want to be here... etc."

Dominic: Don't throw in the towel yet.
Kalia: Oh, I know.. That's why I'm only telling you.
***Bwahahahaha!
Kalia: I don't feel like I can win either..
Dominic: Me neither.
Kalia: Really? I think you can. If you and Adam went up, I'd totally keep you. He gets on my nerves.

Lawon comes out and joins Kalia in the pool. The conversation continues...

Kalia: Maybe I should just go in and eat and get myself a penalty nomination.
Lawon: I just had some olives.
Kalia: I hate olives. And pickles.
Dominic: Can you use mayo?
Laown: Yes.
Dominic: You can make a salad!

CUT TO:
3:21pm BBT
Camera 1
Kitchen

Feeding time. Lots of HGs passing through and prepping food... Jeff, Jordan, Dani, Adam, Porsche, Rachel, Brendon...

**I'm hungry!

CUT TO:
3:39pm BBT
Camera 1
HoH Room
Dani & Brendon

Dani: OK.. so how it works is..
Brendon: We get screwed.
Dani: Of course. Anyway... There's 3 golden keys.
Brendon: There's 3 golden keys.
Dani: The 4th one, how it works is... what we were talking about before...

**Palm trees...

Dani: But we had 14, and we only had 1 fast forward.
Brendon: You guys might have had a longer season.
Dani: I think it was the same.. middle of September.
Brendon: So the way they're doing it now is the way they did it before... You evicted..

**Palm Trees again. They better go away before I start speculating about that last key.

Brendon: Both of them are gonna play this week out. These people are so stupid. Shelly and Kalia are gonna let them think they're voting out Keith.. and then boom. They'll go into HoH rattled. Cuz i told Shelly and Kalia to let them think they're keeping Keith.
Dani: So the vote'll be...
Brendon: Adam might vote him out too, but we don't care what Adam does.

Dani: Last night I was sitting on the couch with Dom and Cassi..
Brendon: I saw you.. I almost came out, but then I thought, no, let you wedge yourself in with them.
Dani: They don't tell me anything. So.. I go in to brush my teeth, and Cassi comes in, and she's all, they told me about the deal with the returners, and I'm totally in. She's *never* talked game with me, and she comes in with that. I'm telling you, I would rather get her out next week than Dominic. She's running their side. I'm telling you right now, Adam would vote to evict every single one of us before 1 of them... just to say he did it. I really don't trust cassi at all though.
Brendon: Cassi's just name-dropping though..
Dani: She told Shelly yesterday, You're the only one I trust, after she just openly lied to her. Then.. get this.. she told Shelly the DR told her she was playing a mean game.. as if they'd ever say that to anyone.

***I agree with Dani, and I'm wondering if Brendon just doesn't view women as credible threats in the game.

Brendon: Really, for HoH, we're just competing against Dominic and Cassi.
Dani: Which are the 2 people we want out...
Brendon: At least the people last year were smart enough to keep quiet. These people cannot keep their mouths shut.

Brendon's trying to fill Rachel in and she's not getting it.

Brendon: I've talked to Kalia and Shelly, separately. Kalia's definitely down for getting Keith out. All week they're gonna try to convince you to keep Keith, because he's a stronger player against us. Let them think you're gonna keep him, and then evict him. I had the same conversation with Shelly, and she's on board. So we have a 6-4 vote.

Dani reiterates that she wants Cassi gone more than Dom. Talk turns to endurance...

Dani: It'll be the 4th week, and it'll be the fight for the 4th key...

Rachel mics up and pipes in.

Rachel: I believe they're all gonna vote to evict Keith in the end.
Dani: They're all really close with Keith, and he's a physical player for them... They want to keep him.


CUT TO:
4:05pm BBT
Backyard
Jordan & Kalia

Kalia's plan just may get wings..

Jordan: You wouldn't go home. I would make sure you didn't go home.



Spark up your feeds, folks! It's time for a foggy blogger dinner break!






Permalink







52 Comments:

Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Hello to you too Genie sweetest of all peas :P


Hope your school yr went well and the kids didn't give ya too many white hairs.

Now someones needs to clue me in on which eye candy bats for my team so i don't step on the Gaytor toes! LOL

July 11, 2011 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Welcome back Carolyn! Hope you enjoyed your work out.

July 11, 2011 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Hello Carolyn! Thank you for all the updates yesterday. I was out hiking the Catwalks in NM with the family. Man I'm sore today! But as always I had no worries of missing a thing. You are awesome! ((HUGS))

July 11, 2011 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Grs723 said...

Hello Everyone!

Just a few thoughts...

1. Kalia is the ultimate floater... and does she really believe that Jeff and Jordan are her closest allies???

2. I predict a Rachel and Cassi smackdown by Thursday night after the HOH comp. It will be like Rachel and Kristen from last year.

3. Overall I feel like the women are stronger players than the men this season. I know it's early but I think this season could have a female winner.

July 11, 2011 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Welcome back Caro, I hope you are having a great day!

July 11, 2011 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good afternoon!! :0) Random question... Does anyone know if Olivia While is in Miami right now? After my workout, I went to starbucks for caffeine, and I saw a woman who looks just like Cassi...

Hi WendyLady!! :)

Hi Michelle in IN! :) I did!! Felt fantastic to work out again! I haven't been in *days*!

Hi RhondaM! :) My pleasure!! Sounds absolutely LOVELY! MWAH!!!

Hi GRS!! :) I like your thoughts.. very interesting predictions! :)

Hi Jay!! :) Thanks! I am! I hope you're having a great day too!

July 11, 2011 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Hello back Carolyn - really need to keep up on the shift changes :0)

July 11, 2011 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Wendy - :) No problems! It always says who it is on the post. ;)

July 11, 2011 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Hi Carolyn and my fellow Dishers!

You have probably said Carolyn, but how's the chair working??? Sorry, too lazy to go read SO much! LOL Man these HG's are chatty!

July 11, 2011 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Thanks for the reminder - still lacking in the flow of things - i'm gonna chalk it up to meds and aging :P

July 11, 2011 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger thatdudeswife said...

'Ello fellow dishers. Had an overwhelming desire to watch BB8's Dustin's demise this morning. Put a little smile on my face, as it always does.

Starting to get tired of Brendon faster than Rachael...is that even possible?!

My newbie favs are growing on me; Shelly is a strong player, and I hope to see her go far. My hubby has enjoyed Cassi and Porsche this season, and although his intentions have nothing to do with gameplay (lol), I agree that Cassi is one to watch.

My heart tells me to root for Jeff and Jordon, but another side tells me they had their chance already, and I'm starting to want to root for the newbies more. I'm sure I will change my mind several times before finale night...lol!

Hope it's not too hot where ya'll are. Here is Arkansas, it's humid, and insatiably hot!! A index of 111 today so far! Thank god I am a teacher, and don't have to go outside for another month if need be :)

Have a great day, and that to caro, and crew for all you do!!

July 11, 2011 at 2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Carolyn.. :)

July 11, 2011 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

BB13 Wrap Party info released

http://www.bigbrotherwrapparty.com/

July 11, 2011 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Gas...lmao

July 11, 2011 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good afternoon Caro, Goddess of TheDish. And g'afternoon to everyone else too. I've been trying to catch up but I think it's hopeless. I got through the always fantastic TOR and thank you Carolyn! I couldn't even make it all the way through BBAD last night. I'm way too old for these back to back shows. Hopefully after injections tomorrow afternoon I'll be feeling more like getting back to my vampire hours.

I saw comments about Dick's TRVZone post and also watched it. Satisfied that we got the truth? Not really. I'm a student of body language and it just wasn't there. Do I care if we get more? Not really. That's all I'll say about Dick. He's gone.

It's still a new season. I'm liking it more and more every day. Usually I find the shows and Feeds most predictable. Not so much this year and I like that. On with the show!! Just give me eye candy and all the Dish Menz to play with and I'm happy. Sexual orientation doesn't matter. At least not to me. I'm an equal opporotunity.. oops... can't say that word... even about myself. (Rule #5)

But DishMenz.. If my direct comments to you bother you, just let me know and I'll put you on my 'do not maul' list. I'll do my best to behave in comments to and about you.

:o)

July 11, 2011 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

BTW. I love the Golden Key icon on the Front Page. I saw someone suggest it and thought then it was an excellent idea. I'm guessing we have Syn to thank for the quick work creating one.

It's going to help in the next few weeks to remember why someone is safe.

:o)

July 11, 2011 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Gaytor!! :) Good Afternoon, Sheik! What a lovely surprise!

Hi Michelle! :) hehehe! Yay! Someone read it!

Hi Divr :) Thanks, I've been meaning to put up a banner for that.

Hi Pamela!! :) ((hugs!!!)))

Hi ThatDudesWife! :) LOL! I love that clip too!

WendyLady :) MWAH!

Hi Marci!! :) The chair is pretty darn wonderful! I'm totally loving it.. More importantly, so is my spine!

July 11, 2011 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Yippee Carolyn ~ I am so glad it's working, any referral discounts??? LOL

July 11, 2011 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe! I'll ask! :0)

July 11, 2011 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Marci - I just keep asking myself, why didn't I do this sooner? It's *such* a big difference!!!

July 11, 2011 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn said...
Hi Gaytor!! :) Good Afternoon, Sheik! What a lovely surprise!


Thank you. I do need to get over to Twitter and check on my #Harem. PepsiRich seems to think he's got the next 3 months off. I may have to chain him up in the dungeo.. err... basement.

I may be missing your answers so I'll ask again myself... How's the new chair? (I have chair envy)

:o)

July 11, 2011 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

And you just answered. HA!

July 11, 2011 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger EileenWithAnE said...

Darn 3g keeps cutting my mobile feeds in and out, but when I get a good stretch it's making work so much more fun :)

Don't worry I have unlimited data otherwise there is no way I'd wanna see that bill.

July 11, 2011 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

That's so cool Carolyn. I got an inversion table a while ago and wish I could live upside down! LOL

July 11, 2011 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger EileenWithAnE said...

Oh Carolyn, your comment about asking if anyone knows if Olivia Wilde is in Miami? Isn't it funny that just a few days ago it was "Cassi looks just like Olivia" and now the paradigm has shifted to Olivia looks just like Cassi?

July 11, 2011 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm going to catch up on the Blog Page and take a bit of a break. I don't even have the feeds on right now.

For me, today is a day of reflection, remembering our dearest friend who died 3 months ago today. She was my own Drag Mama, friend, sister, confidant and so much more.

(Marcy Marcell You will live on forever in our hearts and deeds. "New Orleans Legend" is nice but it doesn't say enough about how those of us who knew and loved you feel and always will feel.)

July 11, 2011 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

GayTor - ((((Big Hugs!!!!)))

Eileen - It's because I have no idea who Olivia Wilde is, but when I saw this woman who looked like Cassi, i thought maybe it's her.

marci :) hehehe!

July 11, 2011 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Hiya Everyone! Can you imagine a salad made of pickles and olives....could be tasty compared to slop tho....

July 11, 2011 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I can't leave without posting at least one naughty bit.

The Big Brother 13 HGs are making up their own Rap... Jeff's Rule: Whoever doesn't come up with a line gets hosed.

Jeff I refuse to rap. Come on and hose me big boy!

:o)

July 11, 2011 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

LOL @GayTor!

Hi KScoot!! :0) Are you sharing?? I'm getting hungry and I'm gonna do my best to actually eat at a normal hour today!

July 11, 2011 at 3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have the feeds because I'm a full time working mom and I just don't have time. So can someone please catch me up very briefly -- From Sunday's show it looked like Dominic had a genius idea of getting one person from every couple on the same side. Keith is with them... So are they voting out keith? Because all the talk SEEMS like everyone wants Keith out.


Newbies have to remember to stick together. They all gotta vote one way. The only power they have now is the votes - so they should use it to their advantage. Vote out PORCHE! Keith already told them that she's working with the veterans! (Which I think is very stupid on her part).

So, can someone fill me in on if the plan is still to get Keith out and WHY Dominic, Lawon, and Cassi are doing so!?

July 11, 2011 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi everyone!

Special thank you to those with a kind word for me on last nite's blog. I appreciate each one of you so much! I'm much better today, and actually went to work :)

Hello, Carolyn and Genie!
WOW on the awesome blogging, again I just don't know how you do it. I am truly amazed!

July 11, 2011 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Eat on a normal schedule? Me too Caro. And today's menu is the Monday New Orleans Tradition. Red Beans & Rice w/ sausage, and some oooey gooey garlic buttered french bread.

I'm still on my weight loss plateau. I eat these things and wonder why. At least I'm not including Bread Pudding soaked in a bourbon pecan praline sauce for dessert.... but DAMN! Just typing that made me want some, or maybe just a quart of the sauce and a straw.

:o)

July 11, 2011 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

thatdudeswife said...
"My heart tells me to root for Jeff and Jordon, but another side tells me they had their chance already, and I'm starting to want to root for the newbies more. I'm sure I will change my mind several times before finale night..!"

Ditto for me! :)

July 11, 2011 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Kscooterfox asked Can you imagine a salad made of pickles and olives?

Actually I can. It sounds very Mediterranean. I could work with that and see if it's edible.

:o)

July 11, 2011 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Went to Olivia Wilde's Twitter page, she's in NYC :)

July 11, 2011 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, JLuvs!!

GayTor.. Droooool!!!! oh my... my mouth is watering!

July 11, 2011 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Popping in on my afternoon Whag ....

What's the Whag, tell me what has been happening ...

This House, These People, They are doing me in!!!

As for Evel Dick ... not buying it at all!

Cannot wait until Thursday to see who gets evicted! To think either of the two nominees has already 'earned' a spot in the jury house, not a good twist in my opinion ... OMG, I spelled it all out!! IMO!!

Okay, gotta get back to work! Love you all! Much Whag!!

July 11, 2011 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Steph!! :0) xoxoxox! Back to work you go! :) See ya later.

July 11, 2011 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

Hey Carolyn!! FANTASTIC job as always!!!! I got the feeds one year, COMPLETE waste of money as I am hardly every home to watch the damn things, so your drug is my Bible on this :-)

I gotta admit, took a minute to get used to bloggin' again over at Evel's Den! Today I was like "there's something I have to do, but what?" LMAO Oh yeah, duh!!!

You rock mama, thank you for all you do!

EvelAlida (EA)

July 11, 2011 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Wow, the poll shows more peeps like Dominque than Lawon. I voted for Lawon :)

July 11, 2011 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

Steph said...
"To think either of the two nominees has already 'earned' a spot in the jury house, not a good twist in my opinion ..."

I don't think I like it either. =/

July 11, 2011 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

Wendy said...
"Now someones needs to clue me in on which eye candy bats for my team so i don't step on the Gaytor toes! LOL"

Who cares! in my head Jeff doesn't even know a Jordan & is coming home to me!! lol *happy sigh* sometimes being delusional is a good thing

July 11, 2011 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Oh GaYToR! Red beans and rice with big chuncks of Hot Louisiana sausage is my favorite! with a little green onion on top. Now I need to go to the store.

July 11, 2011 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

oh dear, I'm all alone tonight, nothing good on tv & I am down in the dumps...this could be my breaking point for buying the feeds..hmmm

July 11, 2011 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

MnMinILL -

Evil Temptress at your service! ;)

ooooh...

3 Day Free Trial

;)

July 11, 2011 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

EvelAlida!! Hey mama!! :) Thanks! So nice to see you! :)

JLuvs :) Lawon makes me smile soo much!

July 11, 2011 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

foggy blogger dinner break :)

July 11, 2011 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's not buying 100% of what Dick's selling!

July 11, 2011 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger flying around said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 26, 2011 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger flying around said...

DON'T KNOW WHAT SHOW YOU GUYS ARE WATCHING....BUT TO VOTE PORSCHE AS THE BEST PLAYER SO FAR.....IS CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYY

August 11, 2011 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger flying around said...

WHY DO YOU ASK ME TO SIGN UP FOR FEEDS WHEN THEY ARE NOT EVEN SHOWING THE REST OF THE HOH COMP ON THE FEEDS.....PLEASE DON'T MISS LEAD US

September 1, 2011 at 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below