;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Big Brother 16: Amber and Devin's HoH Letters and Rules from the BB HandBook

Good evening, BB Lovers!  Just in case you missed Amber and Devin's HoH Room Reveal,  it began at 9:41pm and we've got the best parts for you here in this post.  As an added bonus, we've also got Amber reading aloud from the BB Handbook regarding the rules HoHs must follow for the nomination process. 

If you'd like to dive in and watch, just click the pic to get to the feeds.    If you need help using flashback, here's a handy step by step and diagram.  If you haven't gotten the feeds yet, here's a 2 day free trial for you.  I recommend you go with the Season Pass - it's a better deal, and it's a one time charge, so there's no cancellation hassle.


The most treasured item is always the letter from home.  First we have Devin's and then Amber's.  Both of their letters are from mom.

9:41pm
Camera 1
HoH Reveal

Amber: This is my baby blanket!  It smells like my baby sister.
ALL: Letter! Letter! Letter!
Amber: You go first.  I'm already gonna cry.  Let me get myself together.
Derrick: Devin's gonna cry too.

Devin reads:

Devin, First of all, I want to tell you how much I love you.  I'm so proud of you and love you so dearly.   I get tearful when I think I nearly lost you at birth.  It was love at first sight with you my baby.  You were born weighing 9 pounds, 9 ounces. I thank God for you every day, and for you and your life.  

I had prayed for 10 boys.  God gave me 1 boy with the energy of 10 boys.  My friends always tell me how personable you are.  They talk about your big smile and how you can light up any room.   Your strength and determination are always admired by me and those who surround you.  You exude kindness and a generous heart to all who know and love you.  

My friends all pray for us and wish us well, as they truly know our story and our trials and tribulations.  

Devin, I thank you for always wanting to assume the role of the man of the house and growing up to become an even more amazing man, and how now, Father.   

Remember, you are my only son.  Master Devin Shepherd, I believe in you and support all that you do.  Good luck.  We are all cheering you on.  My son, my love, I love you truly.  Your mother.

All: applause and awwws...  Amber still isn't ready to read hers. They begin going through their baskets.

9:47pm
Camera 1
Amber's Letter from Home.. 

Hey Amby,

With you and your sister having adventures going on at the same time, it's something for me to be proud of.  I want only the best for both of you.  

Amber: I told you guys I'd start crying.
Pao: That's ok.

And I have no doubt in my my that the two of you will achieve whatever goals you set for yourselves.  I have been getting out a little bit more, now that I'm no longer working nights.  I've lost 10 pounds.

Amber: Yayy

My curves haven't gone anywhere though.  That's ok, because they're all in the right places.  I've been babysitting my 4 legged grandchild...  

Amber: My mom wants grandchildren.. All she has is a dog that's my sister's.

I also wanted to let you know that I've been thinking about you more and more these days since I've been babysitting Jessica's dog.  I walk her in the park, and when I'm there, I think about you and tell myself that you have come a long way. 

You have taken a lot of detours, but you have always..

Amber: (tears) Ohmygosh.. I cannot..

But you eventually get there.  I have faith in you, woman.  Keep your head up.  Stay strong.  I love you.  Hugs and kisses,  Mom

All: (applause)


Twenty minutes after the letters have been read, Amber reads from the BB Handbook to Devin.  It's a very rare treat for us on the feeds.  Let's listen in...

10:09pm
Camera 3
HoH
Amber and Devin

Amber reads aloud from the BB Handbook..

Amber: Ok.. Nominations.  "This is one of the most critical aspects of your Head of Household role.  You are each required to nominate 2 houseguests for eviction.  On the day of nominations, we will walk you through the nomination process and ceremony.  You can't confirm to the nominees, before the nomination process, that you are nominating them.  You cannot reveal your nominations to the other HoH or houseguests prior to the nomination ceremony.  When a lockdown in announced, it is your responsibility to make sure all houseguests cooperate and move quickly to the lockdown area."


Amber: Where my head is at right now is Pao Pao.. and.. I don't wanna do 2 girls, so, Hayden.  That's what I think, and for my sake, I hope I can do that.
Devin: So at the end of the day, if that went through, you would be sending Pao Pao home.
Amber: yeah.
Devin: Alright.
Amber: And I have my reasoning..
Devin: Ok.. You want Pao Pao to go home this week.
Amber: Well, I don't want her to go, but yeah.
Devin: What I was thinking was Pao Pao and Brittany, because I would like to see Brittany go home..
Amber: For me, for our alliance sake, it would look better if I put up a guy.
Devin: Of course.  I see where you're goin' with that one.

Amber: There's no other girl that I want to even think about putting up right now.
Devin: I see what you're saying.  I look at Brittany as a huge threat in this house, because she was so close to Joey.  I definitely respect your two.. 

***We'll see how that goes...







Permalink







2 Comments:

Blogger johnnysjodi said...

I find it strange that Devin and Amber just sat there and read the rules, then immediately broke them.
The rules state that they CAN'T reveal their nominations to the other HOH, yet they did within 5 minutes.
Thank you for all you do Carolyn, you are the best :)

July 4, 2014 at 5:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Rule book, You can not discuss your nom with the noms, you can not discuss your nom with the other HOH, ok so this is who I'm thinking of putting up, rule book, what rue book?

July 4, 2014 at 6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below