;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Saturday Morning in the Big Brother 16 House

Happy Saturday, BB Lovers!  BB played the wakeup music around 9:15am BBT, and The Big Brother 16 morning has officially begun.   If this is your first time on BBDish today and you weren't up til the wee hours with the HGs, I strongly encourage you to check out the Overnight Report.  The magic is in the details, but Long story short: Devin blew a gasket and declared the Bomb Squad Alliance Over.

Let's join our HGs on the live feeds and see what happens..

9:23am
Donny's in the living room having cereal.  Victoria's in the kitchen pouring herself some cereal.
Victoria and Christine are in the Kitchen. Nicole joins.
בוקר טוב. שבת שלום. בתיאבון
**translation: "good morning, good shabbos. bon appetit." I know she can't hear me, but I offer this small comfort all the same. 

As you can see from the blackened sliding glass door, the HGs are locked in the house with no backyard access.  We expect they will play for the Power of Veto today.



Victoria: What time did you go to bed, Christine?
Christine: 4. I want to go back to sleep right now.
BB: Rise and Shine. I said, It's time to get up for the day.

Victoria: Something bad happened last night.
Nicole: I wanna know what happened.
Victoria: Me too.
**Shame they can't read The Overnight Report.
Nicole: It's bad we don't know, but it's good not to get involved in arguments.
Victoria: mm hmm. That's why I'm happy.
Nicole: I'm gonna go ask Christine.

Christine comes back through and goes to the bathroom.  Victoria and Nicole join her there, and Skippy flips them to cam 3. Donny's on 1.

Victoria: I thought you were going back to bed.
Christine: Did you hear em?  I'm assuming the Veto Ceremony is soon.
**she means the pov player picking.

Chatter about zit popping.  

Victoria: We have a competition today, I think.

9:35am
After brief fishies, we have more wakeful humans in the bathroom getting ready for the day.. and presumably the PoV Player Picking.

9:39am..
Cam 3


Amber: Frankie goes, get me up when I actually have to get out of bed.  Poor guy.  He slept miserably in there.
Brittany: It's certainly not fun sleeping up there.
BB: Victoria, please come to the Diary Room.
 **she does, after the 2nd call, and they send her back to finish her makeup.

9:45am


Pao: They woke me up. Seriously.  They're like, go get ready.  I like when Donny wakes me up.  He's like, "I'ma take out my belt. You'll get a spanking."

9:53am
Cam 3 - The women, sans Jocasta, are getting gorgeous for camera.  Donny's milling about the kitchen, dining and living room.  We don't have eyes on any of the other male HGs at the moment.


10:03am


10:07am
Cam 1
A little light reading for Donny..
And then he continues, humming and meandering..

Christine passes through.

Donny: Boo
Christine: Didn't scare me.
Donny: No? Well then I take my boo back.

Cam 1
10:09a
Nicole and Christine are stealth whispering in the hallway.   Christine is filling Nicole in a bit on what happened with Devin last night.. How Devin is now at the top of everyone's hit list, And.. the potential for saving Brittany this week, and Pao going home.

Christine: Devin's going up next week no matter who wins.  Caleb even said he'd send Devin home.  It's gonna be hard without Pao though..

10:32am
Still no sign of the other men, but Donny's enjoying the attention of the harem..

Donny: Look at this hair.  If I ever got stranded in the woods, I could string em all together, make a rope swing out of em,
Pao: Donny.. so cute.

The women this season really are varied and exquisite..

10:51am
With only the women, sans Jocasta, and Donny up, it feels like a shiny, happy calm before a Cat 5 storm named Devin.

11:08am
Cam 3 - Brittany, Victoria, Nicole and  Christine are chatting non-game in the bathroom. 
Cam 1 - Donny's relaxing in the BeeHive Room.

Nicole: When I come visit you, I wanna get a tattoo.
Christine: You just brought a tear to my eyes.  We're gonna pick something so cute for you.  I have an extra bedroom guys.  You're all welcome.

11:14am
Jocasta joins the living, kind of.. She sleepwalks into the bathroom, soon followed by Caleb, who got a personal wake up, "Caleb, will you please wake up. We need you to come to the Diary Room."

11:19am
Cam 3
Victoria and Jocasta

Victoria: Did anything happen last night?
Jocasta: (not coherent enough to even consider attempting to respond yet)
Victoria: That's ok.  I'll talk to you when you wake up.

11:23am
Living Room
Brittany, Nicole, Victoria, Donny

Brittany: Are you meditating right now, Nicole?


Nicole: mm hmm
Brittany: Ok, I'm gonna join you.

BB: This is a reminder that sleeping in the living room is not permitted.
Brittany: We're meditating.
Nicole: I even open my eyes every 30 seconds to show them.
Donny: You gotta wiggle a foot or something.

Nicole: This is a reminder, Sleeping in the loving room is not permitted.
Donny: Oh, they wasn't talkin' about y'all.

BB: Devin, please come to the Diary Room.
Donny: Uh oh.  Close your eyes.

11:30am
Hearing the HoH door open, everyone in the living room suddenly falls silent...

Donny: Good morning, Devin.
Devin: Good morning, Donny.
Donny: Hey, I think Victoria went in there since they called you..
BB: Devin, please put on your microphone.

Victoria comes out of the DR.   The light mood of the morning is now tarnished, replaced by Devin Dread.  Brittany leaves and goes back to her bed to lay down.

11:52a After a few minutes of unrelated chatter, they work through it..Jobs, education, the economy..

Christine: Almost all of my Starbucks employees have master's degrees.
**ouch

11:55am
Cam 1
And then there were 2
Nicole and Christine

Nicole: Hey, Hayden thinks Zach is the next Dan.
Christine: Dan? No.  I promise, no.

whispering..

Christine: I hope Caleb goes up this week.  Hope..

11:59am
Donny returns to the living room, and talk turns to tshirts and Tim, Christine's husband..

Camera 4
Storage Room
Devin

Devin: There's no such thing as loyalty in the Big Brother house.  Whatsoever.
**ahh, it's nice to see your mood has improved, Devin.

We're extending the morning just a little bit...


12:04pm
Cam 4
Jocasta and Devin
HoH Room

Jocasta: Are you ok?
Devin: I'm cool. It's good. I don't know.. I just look at it this way.. I have a strong sense of loyalty.. Not game loyalty.  It has to do with Amber and Caleb.  When he had felt like she dogged him.. He got upset at me at one point because I didn't say anything to Amber for a few days when she had said something to me.  Finally, we were up here, she was walking in and out of HoH like she owned it, and so I told her, the guy likes you and you attacked his character a little bit..

Devin: She got a little upset that I said that to her.  She said what she said, and she was completely in the wrong.  She was going down the stairs and she was like, I didn't say it like that, and I'm like, yeah you did, and Pao was there, and she heard it too.
Jocasta: Ooh..
Devin: So whatever happened on the hammock last night rekindled that flame, and he came at me hard. 

 Jocasta: Sometimes when we're angry, we say things we would never say..
Devin: Zach's my boy.. I told him last night, when I was 23, I said and did things.. It was just really strange.. I have not made it any secret I want Brittany to leave this week.
Jocasta: We know.  You said it during nominations.
Devin: It's part personal, but I think she's a good player.  It's a safety move.. It's partly personal and partly game.  Caleb was rippin' me about that.  She's a treacherous player.  She could be huge in this game.  Some of the girls are standoffish and that's scary, because you don't know where you lie.  Yeah, I had issues with Joey.. and Brittany.. Why would I let you stay?  So he's over there working his emotion, because Amber's told me straight up she doesn't have any problems with Brittany.

Jocasta: So who do they want to go home?
Devin: He said the majority want to see Pao go home, not Brittany.  Apparently, Pao went and told some other people in the house.. and Amber has a personal thing against Pao.. because Pao was talking about Caleb and Amber.
Jocasta:  Ooh.. I thought they were closer than her and Brittany. I'm confused.
Devin: I don't know, man..

12:14pm cont'd
Devin: Caleb's my boy..  What hit me foul was that he was saying that i talk to the women in here wrong.
Jocasta: Do you talk to me wrong?
Devin: No.
Jocasta: ok.

12:16pm Fishies
12:18pm Feeds are back.. Jocasta remains in the HoH with Devin. She has a wonderful way with him..


12:25pm
OK.. my brain is melting and my tush is expanding.  Both of these must be remedied.  I need a little break.  I'll be back for more after a quick ride.  Please mind the critters on while I'm out!! 

If you'd like to join the fun, instead of just reading about it, here's a 2 day free trial of the feeds.☺








Permalink







27 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Good morning, Jerry! :0) Stay safe!! I'm ready for Devin to go too.. He doesn't even look pretty to me anymore..

Good morning, Patti! Thank you, I did! Woopsie! :) That .. and all my Amber/Amanda typos..

Good morning, Mappy! :0) Thank YOU! And I agree! Cuckoo for cocopuffs!

Good morning, Cindy Jones! :) It' interesting if you look at it in social experiment terms.. He who is the biggest and the loudest is accustomed to getting his way..

Good morning, Pammmmm!! :0) I'm glad you had a super 4th! Me too! :0) xxxooo!!!

Good morning, Edie! :0) Thanks so much!! Re Amanda/Amber - that seems to be my finger's go-to-typo this summer.. hopefully they'll cure themselves.

Good morning, TiffanyJade! :) I'm glad he did too..

Good morning, Snalley! :) Could well be, but there's still time for someone else to have a meltdown too.. there's always time. hehe

Good morning, Sleep2Dreams :) I'd love to know too! btw, if ever your comment isn't posting, there are a couple of possible reasons why: 1) I'm napping while the HGs sleep, 2) I'm transcribing my fingers off and as soon as there's a break in the action, I'll come moderate and publish comments. :)

July 5, 2014 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Yasmin!! :0) BOOOM!!

July 5, 2014 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger green cat said...

Good Morning! Carolyn, thanks for a wonderful overnight report and getting us started for the day. Not sure what summer would be without you and big brother.

I too like the hammock and tried to find it or one like it. Hatteras Hammocks seems to several similar looking ones and there is one on Amazon made by Sunbrella. They are not cheep so still considering if I want to spend the money.

July 5, 2014 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Green Cat :)) Thanks so much for looking into that!!

July 5, 2014 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Good morning (afternoon) Carolyn!! Hope you had a great 4th!!

Devin seems to be imploding & I for one, are very very happy to see that happen!! POV ought to be real interesting.

Have a great Saturday & thanks for all you do for us Dishers.

July 5, 2014 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, HanHaysMom!! :0) Thank you so much! Today should be very interesting indeed.. With just the women and Donny awake right now, it feels like a lovely and welcome calm before the storm..

July 5, 2014 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well here are my hopes

calab wins pov lol so no bd him, or if pov is used devin puts vic up and trys to repair his damage with bs lol

Next week devin still goes home and this week vic or pow

July 5, 2014 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning Carolyn and all my other BB Dish buddies. Wow what a night on the feeds!

I think the only person that could turn Caleb against Devon did just that last night, I.e. Amber. Otherwise he would still stubbornly be standing by Devon's side defending him.

I really like Derrick, Cody and ZAch as a team. Especially Derrick and Cody. I hope Christine is honest about wanting to align with them.

I hope Devon really does hide up in the HOH today and we don't have to listen to him go on and on and on about himself.

July 5, 2014 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning, TiffJade :)

July 5, 2014 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Clarissa said...

Good morning Carolyn! Let me just say thank you thank you thank you! Last night was my holiday to work, and with fireworks injuries and multiple shootings, I don't exactly have time to watch the feeds. Without your website I would be completely in the dark, like the tv only viewers, so again, thank you!

July 5, 2014 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, ShiShi! :0) Last night was intense, indeed! I'm liking this chivalrous side of Caleb.. it's certainly preferable to the pouting. ;)

Agreed 100% about the Derrick et al potential.. I am loving his game.

July 5, 2014 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Clarissa! :0) It's my pleasure! Thank YOU!

July 5, 2014 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hey everyone! It's time to hit the tip box for our Queen!

July 5, 2014 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn, all

I love, love, love Nicole and Christine. They are hilarious together. Nicole has the best freeze frame faces ever. Christine is playing a super game. It's so interesting that even as close as N & C are though that she doesn't say anything about the BS. Not that I've seen or read at least.

It's very strange to see Saginaw on most of Nicole's shirts. To realize she is from here is a bit surreal.

Good news for me, I don't have to work at the radio tonight. I already worked 8 hrs. at hospital.

Enjoy your bike ride Carolyn.

July 5, 2014 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Feeds been on fishes now for about 15 min. so probably POV player picking. Started about 1:13pm BBT

July 5, 2014 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

1:38pm BBT We're back. First thing I see is Devon and Frankie talking and Devon saying Caleb needs to come and apologize. Cams 1/2

Let's see what else is going on. Women in kitchen talking. Cams 3/4

Not a word on who is or isn't playing.

July 5, 2014 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

1:45pm BBT cams 3/4 We have the guys in the living room. Derrick is playing.

July 5, 2014 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Amber to Hayden "I think this is the first time I've seen you wear pants" Donny is hosting.

July 5, 2014 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Donny said that Zach is getting his competition sleep on so I think that means he's playing too.

July 5, 2014 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It would such a petty move if Devin made Brittany a have not again. His whole beef with her is bc she was plotting with Joey on his daughters bday. I may be insensitive here but is it that big of a deal? That's the whole point of the game

July 5, 2014 at 3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Carolyn for keeping us up to date on this holiday weekend. First time commenter but love your analysis. Best of the web.

July 5, 2014 at 3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Carolyn for keeping us up to date over the holiday weekend. First time commenter but you provide the best commentary of all the web.

July 5, 2014 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

5:11pm BBT cams 3/4 Caleb apologizes to Devin. Devin says what set him off was saying he disrespects women.

July 5, 2014 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Devin is holding court with the BS

Devin "this is the first official NATO meeting of the BS"

5:47pm Cams 3/4 Official start to meeting.

July 5, 2014 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

5:58pm BBT The rest of the house comes up, sans Brit and Jocasta, ending the BS summit. Here come B and J and we get fish so Donny is probably coming out of DR to start the POV. Yep, we have Jeff interviews so this is it.

July 5, 2014 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am Paola's size and he (Devin) would scare me just the VIBE of him alone with me in HOH. He does have his flaws but who doesn't. I think he needs to start playing by first of HIDING the truth waaaay better and than also stop with the emotional card and trying to get the whole ENTIRE BS on the same page. They will never be on the same page.Its to big.

Frankie does make me nervouse tooo. He almost reminds me of Andy's game being the Social Butterfly-nicey nice to everybody, calming them down, planting little seeds, being a "Mole" to everybody else. He just may end up at the end. I would perfer someone like Hayden, Nicole, Christine, or Cody even better to go to the finals but everybody else needs to go.

July 5, 2014 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger irishEYEEEs said...

Emmy, I totally agree with you. I said from day one that Frankie is a Andy but with a better character. And Decin is very intimidating, he truly scares me. Caro mentioned how he said his meds were messed up, I knew It too! I don't understand how CBSand BB keep recruiting people who are on all these medications, and then it seems they play with them by not giving them their meds when they need them. So far, I am mostly happy with this group of people and am hoping to get to know Jacosta and Donny a bit more. I would love to see Jacosta and Victoria become friends and show that women of different backgrounds and religion can respect each other. I am hoping pow pow goes this week. Happy Sunday to all! Xoxo E.

July 6, 2014 at 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below