;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 23, 2014

BB16: Victoria Found Collapsed in the Bathroom


At 11:14am, while waiting on the bathroom, Nicole called out to Victoria..


Nicole: Victoria, are you ok?
Victoria: No.
Nicole: Do you need something?  Are you goin' to the bathroom?
Victoria: No.

Nicole gets up and opens the door..  Victoria's on the floor in the bathroom..

Nicole: Oh God.. Are you ok?
Victoria: No.
Nicole: What's wrong? What doesn't feel good?
Victoria: Can't talk..

Nicole: What doesn't feel good?  Oh my God You're so sweaty.
Victoria: I know..
Nicole: OK.. I'm gonna go get help.  OK?  OK. Hey Derrick!  Derrick!

Derrick comes running..

Nicole: I need you to get help for Victoria!


And then there were fish....  until about 12 noon.  No sign of Victoria, and no one's saying anything.. I'll let you know if that changes.

If you would like to join me in saying a prayer on Victoria's behalf, this is the one that her own family would be saying: Mi Shebeirach - It's here in Hebrew, then transliterated, then translated into English.

**I believe Victoria's family is Shomer Shabbos, meaning they would not be answering the phone today (among other things) and because of this, BB may not have been able to be notify them yet.. So it's doubly important to pray for her wellness on their behalf. 


12:43pm
Camera 3 and 4

Derrick: She might be out of this game.  If she has an infection in her jaw, and she has to be out more than a couple days..  They're probably waiting on a prognosis.  If she's at the ER right now, it's not gonna be today.
Caleb: They could run that PoV without her.
Derrick: They could.
Caleb: They done it without Jocasta.
Derrick: Correct.
Caleb: She didn't play in it.
Derrick: And she was in the house
BB: You are not allowed to talk about production.

Derrick: He (Donny) wants her to play because it's one less person to beat.

12:48pm

Derrick: I think we'll know in the next couple hours.. Someone will see her.. Come up with a decision.
 Caleb: They'll diagnose her, figure out what's wrong, carry her to the bed, and..
Derrick: Unless she's in the hospital.  Unless she's admitted. 
Caleb: Yeah..
Derrick: If she's admitted, she's probably out of the game.
Caleb: Probably.
Derrick: Unless it's like a one night thing..
Caleb: yeah
Derrick: I would..  If they said to us, are you guys ok with her bein' out for 1 night and still being in the game, I'd be like, yeah, cuz it's a benefit to have her here.  Always a pawn to put up with a target, for now..  When there's no pawns, then she goes, but..  if she goes.. Nah, it's not a bad thing if she goes either though..
Caleb: If she's out of the game, she gets well, they probably take her to the jury house. Cuz.. she does deserve that.

Derrick: if she is out, no double eviction on Thursday.. because they'd be below the numbers.  We'd only have 5 people left in the house.  Crazy.   I can't believe I'm up.
Caleb: It's friggin' after noon. 

1:14pm
Derrick's all game to Caleb, but it should be noted that he's camped out in front of the DR door, which is where Victoria will emerge from, sooner or later..


1:55pm
Suddenly.. Skippy focuses on the DR door.. We hear the interior door open and close..
1:57pm
Victoria emerges from the DR Door..
She heads back to the room... Christine sees her first.. She is kind and gentle with her.. They put an IV in her.. both arms..

 Victoria feels like hell..

Christine: Donny said your jacket was drenched.  It was so scary.. We could tell you were going in and out, and they were trying to keep you in.  It was so scary.

2:04pm
Victoria: He checked my armpit, and it was super dry.. my whole body was drenched and my armpit dry.. It was so scary.. It was my first IV of my life.  I was crying it hurt so bad.
Christine: It's hard when someone's dehydrated too..
Victoria: That was so scary..
Christine: Derrick was so.. sweet.
Victoria: What happened?
Christine: Nicole called out to him, Derrick!  And he Dad-Bot bolted in here.  I've never seen someone move so fast in my life.


Christine: He knew something was wrong instantly.. Hew was like, Victoria, you gotta stay with us!
Victoria: I wonder if.. Do you think they blocked it out when I passed out?
Christine: I think they did when the medic came in..  I feel so bad you got all poked up.

She says that if she gets picked to play PoV, she has to sit out..

Victoria: I wanna tell them to..
Christine: not put your chip in?
Victoria: Yeah, but I don't think they will..

Christine goes to fix her a peanut butter sandwich..

2:16pm
Victoria: Was I talking?
Christine: You were saying you were scared, and everyone was like "stay with us Victoria."  And the doctor said, "How are you feeling?"  and you said, "Horrible!" And he said, "I'm gonna need more details than that..
Victoria: hehehehehehe
Christine: Sorry.. I shouldn't make you laugh right now. And then he said, "are you dizzy," "yes," "are you weak?" "yes," It was so cute.  So sad though..



Christine: Derrick was the cutest though, cuz you started crying when they brought the oxygen mask out, and Derrick was like, "Victoria, it's gonna be ok, you're so good."   He was being so sweet..

Victoria: How do you feel?  Horrible..  Oh my gosh.. I'm in so much pain, but this is so funny.
**good meds.
Christine: You've literally missed nothing. Everyone's been sleeping.
Victoria: How long was I gone?
Christine: Maybe like 2 hours?
Victoria: I was freezing in there..
Christine: Was everyone nice though?
Victoria: Extremely..  I was passed out half the time..
Christine: Thank goodness Nicole just opened the door when you were in the bathroom.. Nurses intuition.
Victoria: That was scary.  I was just sitting right?  On the floor?
Christine: mm hmm
Victoria: I was thinking, why am I alone.. But this wasn't from dehydration.. I got dehydrated and I fainted.. I saw like dizzy pblack and white and I fainted, but then I got back up and I was fine.  He said it was from the pain.. I'm like, why is pain making me pass out?
Christine: You've been in pain for 2 days straight..

Victoria: I just can't believe I'm going through this right now.. this late in the game.
Christine: At least it's a week when you're safe.. totally..  (paraphrasing) 

2:31pm OK.. the vigil is over.. Baruch ha Shem!  It's time to get back to the business of PoV day.. I'll see you in a new top post when they've picked the players..






Permalink







48 Comments:

Blogger mgd911lcfr said...

oh no!!!

August 23, 2014 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope Victoria is ok. This sounds serious! Thanks for posting this update. You rock, as always.

August 23, 2014 at 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not a Victoria fan, especially after the last several days. But. She's still a human being & deserves compassion. Thoughts & prayers go out for her health & well-being.

August 23, 2014 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She took a TON of Ibuprofen last night, because her Wisdom Teeth are swelling and her cheeks were all puffy. Then, she went & drank wine. She was having trouble talking last night too. saw it on #BBAD

Praying she's okay!!!

August 23, 2014 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Wow! :( I hope shes ok. If you get word keep us updated!

August 23, 2014 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Her teeth must have abcessed... I logged on right around then but all I saw were fish.

August 23, 2014 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Oh no I hope they get her immediate help. Prayers

August 23, 2014 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Not a fan either but I sure don't wish her ill will. Why she waited is beyond me. Whether it was her doing or productions doing....she should never have waited so long!!

August 23, 2014 at 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My prayers go out to you vicky

August 23, 2014 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG I had to have two cut out and two pulled out. I hope that she is ok, Wisdom teeth are no joke. Praying for Victoria

August 23, 2014 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger On My Way said...

That is a beautiful prayer.

August 23, 2014 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger littlewalton said...

AMEN!!

August 23, 2014 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Prayers for her!!!

August 23, 2014 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Hope she gets better. Strange season.

August 23, 2014 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Poor girl! Feel better, Victoria!

August 23, 2014 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Carolyn, 1230PM cam 4 Donny pulls derrick to Storage room and makes up a fictional TA mission....great plan to save himself!

August 23, 2014 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

Singing the Debbie freedman version for Victoria

August 23, 2014 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger bbwatcher said...

Oh no sending prayers I hope it's not all that ibuprofen Frankie told her to take....

August 23, 2014 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

Both of those are beautiful prayers. No matter what you think of her game play, please say a prayer for Victoria if you're of that spirit. Thank you, dear Carolyn, for sharing.

August 23, 2014 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lscott - me too :)

August 23, 2014 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Saying prayers for Victoria ... I can't remember the pain I had with my wisdom teeth coming in or if they were abscessed ... remember getting them out and being all loopy ... my dad drove me home ...

I hope whatever she needs, she gets it ... whether she gets to stay in the game or not ... that is not important right now ... getting her well is ...

Thanks as always Carolyn for posting what happened, not your version, just exactly what happened ... that is why I will always be on the dish first thing when I want to check on the HG's ...

Thank you for all you do! Really wish I could hit the tip jar, but still struggling financially ...

August 23, 2014 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Praying for Victoria...

August 23, 2014 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Hope Vic feels better soon, What happens if she leaves. How will that affect the game. I so want Derrick gone.

August 23, 2014 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger irishrovr said...

I wish Victoria no ill will at all and hope she recovers quickly. It would be nice, though, if Derrick wasn't able to take a stooge to the end and he had to actually compete a little at the end!

August 23, 2014 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Unlike Tylenol, ibuprofen can only absorb to a certain point into a persons body. Now of course taking a whole bottle at once will be the last headache you've ever had, I'm sure it wasn't the the amount she took that made her that sick. She shouldn't have had wine with it, but it is probably just the pain.

If you've never had tooth pain that terribly you don't understand, i myself had a wisdom tooth that was fighting with the tooth next to it and it got so bad all i could do is stop and lay down if i was at home, it's terrible. Had to have them both pulled(fear of dentist made pulling easier to deal with than root canals!) I definitely feel for her and hope she gets relief from the pain and antibiotics in her soon. She's gotten this far, hopefully it hasn't gotten to the point where it's bad enough to pull her from the game. Prayers!!

August 23, 2014 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

Hi all. Prayers out to Victoria. It is sad that production didn't address this sooner (even if Victoria didn't want it). I had no warning with my wisdom teeth at age 15. It's possible that I ignored a dull pain warning as migraine pain; but, I woke up with a locked jaw and unable to speak - completely panicked. I had to have emergency surgery that morning (thankfully no infection). Wisdom teeth issues are nothing to ignore. She'd been complaining for quite awhile about pain; the swelling was NOTICEABLE so a maxillofacial surgeon consultant should have been brought in for her own safety. A consultation wouldn't have taken long. It irritates me that HG have to endure pain and do requests for OTC medication (or even for some that they bring which are prescribed). CBS should NOT be allowed to eff with someone's health and well-being. I have serious migraines and my meds would be utterly useless if I wasn't allowed to take them until I was into a migraine - you take them when you encounter the signals in order to prevent them. Of course that would probably put me on a no-go list medicallly. LOL

I've had mixed feeling about Victoria this season but I empathize with this particular situation.

fyi - carolyn - I threw another amazon order your way. Told ya i was addicted.

Interesting too that Nicole, the trained nurse, went to get Derrick instead of Donny (the supposed doctor). Says a lot about the amount of respect/authority he has with the HG. They have no idea he is a policeman and trained to deal with emergencies. I would've expected a bit more out of Nicole - but she hasn't done much hands on nursing as a recent graduate I guess. And, thank goodness she didn't ignore whatever was she heard going on in the WC and had the presence of mind to ask, act (open the WC door) and seek help.

August 23, 2014 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I'm thinking that Derrick is looking at Caleb as F2 with him if Vic has to leave.

August 23, 2014 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

OK I recant on expecting more of Nicole after actually watching the flashback myself - the trained nurse did good - she didn't leave her but hollered out for Derrick and sent HIM for help and stayed with Victoria (that's what the trained first responder should do). Props. Still sending out prayers and positive healing energies for and to Victoria.

August 23, 2014 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Vic back in at 1:58. Had to have an i.v.

August 23, 2014 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Vic back in at 1:58. Had to have an i.v.

August 23, 2014 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger marye said...

Victoria has returned, 2:00 BB time
Camera 3

August 23, 2014 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger MidwestMom said...

Im praying for Victoria to be heald and the HG show compassion

August 23, 2014 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Yellow Dog said...

I have had an abscessed tooth before and the pain was a terrible constant throbbing. All I could do was lie in bed and whimper. I imagine they will load her up with antibiotics and give her some pain pills. I ended up getting a root canal but they wanted to get rid of the infection first. I would imagine they would want to do the same before pulling her wisdom teeth. Hopefully with antibiotics she can hold off on getting them pulled until after the show. Prayers to her

August 23, 2014 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger cynthia said...

i'm glad she's ok and is able to laugh at the situation. still, wishing her well and hoping she feels better. but she just has to take those extensions out! somebody please tell her she's beautiful regardless!

August 23, 2014 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger gerritv said...

Thanks for the prayer information Carolyn. You are so wonderful.

August 23, 2014 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@Michigan Man and Pixie

Thank you for the kind thoughts regarding my brother in law. Teeth are just something people don't take seriously. I never used to until my brother in law's death. Bad teeth can affect your heart and an infection can travel to the brain and through the blood stream. I had to have a tooth pulled and was sent to an oral surgeon because the roots were in my sinus cavity. It really fries my ass, pardon the language, that some people let their teeth go because they don't have dental coverage and if they do it only covers the basics. Health insurance won't help because it's considered a dental issue, yet it has been proven that the dental issues can cause major health problems and even death. It's a screwed up system we have taking care of us in the good old U S of A.

August 23, 2014 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

I watched it as it happened and read social media wishing for her to be gone and Zach to come back. Classy. Not.

She looked like a chipmunk last night. I hope she is tended to properly. As in Survivor, this is no way to go, if you like the player or not.

I am glad Nicole was so concerned that she followed her and that Derrick, another First Responder, was there to help. After all, this is just a game and they are all people and as in any family harsh words are said... but nobody in real life wishes ill will on another. I stand by that. The house makes you crazy with nothing but paranoia and little to do.

Even if Victoria has some serious tooth/gum infection it needs to heal before any surgery can be done. They may have given her antibiotics if infected and some good pain killers for now. Poor girl. I had to have some serious dental stuff done not long ago... and the infected root was the worst pain I have ever felt in my life. Thank goodness for UCLA dental school. :-)

August 23, 2014 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank u, Cadd!! :-) Much appreciated!

August 23, 2014 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Aww! Thanks, Gerri. :-) I just really wanted to get everyone on the same page, especially since I think her family is Shower Shabbos, so production wouldn't even have been able to reach them..

August 23, 2014 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Alyson said...

Nicole graduated from nursing school in May and hasn't even taken her boards. She couldn't physically lift Victoria up out of the floor, so I'm not sure what anyone expected her to do. She ran to get Derrick immediately because she knew he was in the kitchen.

August 23, 2014 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

Glad Victoria is doing better by the end of this post. Also glad to see all the positive vibes being sent her way. Last night on the boards was nasty. People actually delighting in her pain. So disgusting.

August 23, 2014 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, Carolyn, thank you so much for the prayer, it is such a beautiful prayer, and for letting us know, like you did and I'm still going to pray that she gets better, poor child, she probably had no idea how bad it could get.
I didn't know that some people's wisdom teeth come in easily, and some not so much, until mine came thru, but in my early 30's.

Praying for Vic to get well soon. God Bless her and thanking God that Nicole and Derrick were right there to get to her the fastest!

August 23, 2014 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

I am so relieved Victoria is doing better. I took a little time while at work to join my prayers with those of everyone else praying. Grateful she seems to be doing better now. I hope she gets to see a dentist or oral surgeon or whatever is appropriate soon so the cause of the problems can be treated as well.

August 23, 2014 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

Thanks Carolyn - you are one in a million!

August 23, 2014 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Big Hugs to Everyone!!

Thank you for your humanity.. and your tender hearts.. and putting game aside to come together in prayer for Victoria.♥

August 23, 2014 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

One of the greatest Egyptian queens or pharoahs/pharoahs' wives' mummy was found to have died from an infection in her jaw or teeth. They were using the latest scientific equipment to run cat scans on the delicate mummies and were extracting DNA etc to figure out who was who, how they all died, etc. on one of those history or science channel shows with Zahi Hawass, and it was clear that what killed one of the strongest women in Egyptian history was an infection from a tooth. She had been in agony before she died as well.

A bit of an irony since Vic is the weakest woman player in a season of weak woman players in a season of weak players period.

But I wish her the best. Even making a travesty of our favorite game and show doesn't make her deserve this. I'm still haunted by the book "Affliction," based on a toothache--it was horrific as his life fell apart because all he could think about was stopping the pain, in rural New England during a snowstorm when his only income came from plowing the roads...with a terrible toothache...

As this post shows, BBUS has bored me away from the feeds, so I caught up on Celebrity BBUK. Funny the Americans are the ones providing the drama--Leslie Jourdan (sp?) having a go at Gary Busey's anything but spiritual behavior bossing people around and being rude. He also went after "Frenchy"/Angelique, the French/American immigrant with the fish lips and a proclivity to stay up all night laughing and playing and doing beauty rituals with oils and other substances (tho it's mostly alcohol causing her racket at 3 am....) Yet we can't legally watch the show! I'd be happy to pay a subscription fee for each series (season)! Three weeks of fun? It's a shame they cannot work something out--it's been a decade and a half of these companies squabbling and pretending there is this mysterious "copyright law" when it's the licensing agreements they are protecting....

Those exclusive licenses Endemol sells divide up the citizens of the Earth by accident of birth, and that's the BB you are supposed to settle for! Thank goodness people post videos at various sites like watchseries, whatever that is, tubeplus, and project free tv. Youtube was great for the regular series but not Celeb. Hola simply almost never works for me. Hope others can find the CBBUK shows too, ease the boredom waiting for things to happen on our BB.

August 23, 2014 at 7:14 PM  
Blogger littlewalton said...

AMEN!!

August 23, 2014 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Really. I'm charmed by Victoria actually, she seems sweet and of COURSE I wish her well. It did look bad when she refused to have a prayer with her fellow houseguests during a recent meal. Does she realize she lives in the United States. Does she realize how the US has accepted her family and how it sounds as if they've dropped debts here and been welcomed and she is too good to even go thru the fellowship act of a prayer with Americans? What an ego.

August 25, 2014 at 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below