;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 11, 2014

Monday Morning Before the PoV Ceremony


Wakey~Wakey Houseguests!  It's time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds!☺  You've got a big day ahead of you with the PoV Ceremony..

If Christine holds true to what she told the guys last night and puts Nicole up as the ReNom, I fully expect a Nicole meltdown with accusations flying left and right.  Let's see if she'll deliver.  Fingers crossed for entertainment, always.

If Christine decides to go another direction with her ReNom, that'll certainly provide some entertainment too.  As of right now, I'm just Team Give Victoria 1 Freaking Week Off the Block..   Safe pawn extraordinaire or not, it's been quite a while since the girl had a block break.

If this is your first time on BBDish today and you'd like to get fully caught up, you may want to have a look at the The Overnight Report before you start reading this post.

9:25am
BB: The bedroom lights must remain on during the day.




All HGs but Donny make like caterpillars in cocoons.. He heads up to the HoH Room to talk Team America assignment with Frankie.  The assignment was to get someone to volunteer to go up on the block and then send them home.  As Donny's on the block, he has a vested interest in this one.  They both agree it's not really doable this week, and Frankie's not really even coherent enough to discuss anything yet.  BB apparently wants some footage of the three of them at least discussing it.  Before Donny can get Derrick to bring him up, Christine returns, and Frankie thanks Donny for being such a sweetheart to come upstairs and wake him.

9:31am
HoH Bathroom
Christine and Frankie

Christine: Where do you hang your towel in here?
Frankie: I don't.  I just let my dick hang out.   Did you sleep well?
Christine: Not really.. It's just gonna be hard.. awkward..
Frankie: I hear you.  Alright, well, shower.. I'll talk to you in a second.

While Christine showers, Frankie climbs back into the HoH bed and closes his eyes.. 


 9:35am
Camera 3
Bathroom
Victoria is up and putting lots of cream on her face.. the beginning of her laborious morning routine.

9:39am
Camera 3
Donny's doin' his thing on the elliptical..

9:49am
Camera 1
Fresh from the shower, Christine's doing her makeup and curling her eyelashes..
**I tell you this primarily so you don't think I've fallen asleep waiting for the rest of the HGs to wake up.

9:52am
BB: Victoria, please come to the Diary Room

Donny's on the couch in the backyard, and I can't really tell if he's thinking game or daydreaming or completely zoning out.

9:54am
BB: Christine, please go to the Diary Room. 
BB: Please turn in your activity trackers.
Frankie: The bedroom lights..
BB: The bedroom lights must remain on during the day.
Frankie: Told you. 
BB: Zach, please go to the Diary Room.
**BB's really yappy this morning.

9:59am
Camera 3
Groggy Eyes Closed Derrick and Victoria

Derrick: So like 45 minutes?
Victoria:  They said 10:45.  It's 10 o clock.

10:01am
HoH Room
Cam 3
Frankie and Christine

Christine: Once this is over, I'll feel better.
Frankie: I agree. 100%.  I feel like everything I did kind of put you in a better position with the boys.. even like, my whole nervous breakdown..
Christine: I don't know..
Frankie: Did it go well with Zach?
Christine: Very well.
Frankie: See what I'm saying?  Now ever more than ever, he like loves you and wants to work with you..
Christine: Wow, that's amazing.
Frankie: Isn't that unbelievable?  I feel like that's true. And you know you have me.. and now I feel like you have Caleb.
Chritine: I do too.
Frankie: It's all good.
Christine: It is.. It's totally all good, it's golden, it's just gonna be SO awkward.
Frankie: I understand. I would say.. "You've said many times in the past few days that you're completely alone, so I guess that includes me."

Christine:  "So I guess that includes me."  That's good. This is what happened.. after the BoB.. cuz before, she kept saying, "we just have to make sure we're not gonna backdoor each other," before the BoB, and so much it was paranoid and annoying.. and then after the BoB, she came up here almost crying and she was like, "you know, I just wanna make sure.. I'm so alone.. I just wanna make sure you have my back" and all this stuff, and now it's all making sense.

Frankie: Isn't it unbelievable?  She shows all her cards by being like, "You know.. I just wanna make sure.. that you don't say anything about what I said to you in this meeting."  I'm like.. Oh..
Christine: Yes.
Frankie: So basically what you're telling me is that there is something that I know that is true... and you're afraid of it coming out.  Ok great.  What do I know?  I gotta work backwards.. because she gives you hints.  I would say, Nicole..
Christine: I want to not say her name until the end.
Frankie: That's dramatic. I'm nominating someone who has said multiple times that they're alone in this game, and if that's true then that has to include me.
Christine: I was gonna go a little dirtier... "Apparently I was gonna get backstabbed this week, but I'm gonna take the last stab."
Frankie: That's fun too.
Christine: hehehe.. Cuz I kinda do wanna do somethin' out of character for me... btu I can't think of how to word it well.
Frankie: F you, you fruit loop dingus?

10:05am
BB: Zach, please go to the Diary Room.

10:27am
Camera 1 and 2
Derrick and Donny

Donny lets Derrick know they should talk about the Team America challenge.  Derrick heads outside and Donny to the bathroom.  He makes a little small-talk with Nicole.. then out back to report to Derrick.

Derrick: Like I said, I'm pretty sure she's gonna put up Nicole.
Donny: They told me, we don't have to have this meeting if it jeopardizes my game.
Derrick: Unfortunately the mission involves all 3 of us getting someone to volunteer, and since you're on the block, it's not really possible.  The positive is, all 3 of us will remain intact, and we'll be able to go for our mission next week.
**and nice little soundbite for BB in the can, thank you Derrick, done.
Donny: I hope.

Derrick: If Victoria goes up, it doesn't look good for you.. If Nicole goes up, Team America remains intact, and we're 3 of 8 remaining people.  That's huge.  We're almost 50% of the house.
Donny: Yeah.  And we would all be eligible to play for Head of Household.
Derrick: Correct.  Oh my God.. and if one of us win it and retain HoH, we're basically make up 3 of the 7 remaining people. You don't have to be a genius to figure out that's a strong position in the house, because if one of us do go on the block, which we know will happen, 2 people that are guaranteed votes for you, when all you need is one person, is extremely beneficial going forward.
Donny: Yeah.. And if one of us win Head of Household..
Derrick: I think there's a lot of twosomes in the house.. but I think the alliances are all breakin' up, and that's why people are scramblin'.
Donny: Yeah..
Derrick: Which is perfect for us, because we were put together weeks ago.  We just gotta get through this week.  It's a tough one.  If Nicole goes up next to ya, I think you got a good shot.  If she doesn't, it's gonna be extremely tough, but we can still try.
Donny: I'm not gonna feel safe..
Derrick: Regardless.. but I think you'll feel a little better..
Donny: .if Nicole was up there.  I would.  Because I know Christine wouldn't even wanna throw her up there unless she intended her to go.

CUT TO:
10:47am
Camera 4
HoH Bathroom
Christine and Frankie

Christine: How about this?  "in the Big Brother house, you can't attempt and fail, you can only attempt and follow through, so I'm gonna go ahead and take this knife out of my back and pass it along... So, Nicole, go ahead and take a seat.
Frankie: (high fives her)  oooh!
Christine: Is that ok?
Frankie: I don't think I'd "pass it on" though, cuz that implies she could use it again.
Christine: ok.. what could I say?
Frankie: You can say "return it."
Christine: ok

Frankie: "..return it back to you in the hopes you wont get to use it again."

10:55am
BB: Zach, please go to the Diary Room.
**it's about the right time for the PoV Ceremony, but Zach's looking a little rough for HD.. I wonder if they'll send him back to get prettied up..

11:04am --Stretch!! brb

11:07am
Camera 1 and 2
Victoria, Frankie and Christine

Victoria: There isn't hell but there's something else..
Frankie: Is there?
Victoria: They say there's Ganom, but we don't go, because we come back to light..
Frankie: Exactly..
Victoria: Like, when we sin..
Frankie: We get reincarnated.
Victoria: Our soul comes back as a different person to..
Christine: to re-do it again?
Victoria: Yeah. 
Christine: Interesting.

Victoria: To like fix those sins, and once those sins are fixed, that person passes away, and then they go to heaven.
Frankie: Yeah, you keep getting tries over and over again, until you're perfect, and then you go to heaven.
Victoria: Right. SO when someone dies young, they say that's it, their life in this world is over, they already like..
Christine: Accomplished what they're supposed to do and now..
Victoria: Accomplished and now they're going  to live an amazing life up there.
Christine: Cool.

Frankie: And the Kabbala teaches it slightly differently, which is basically, we are all light, our job is to get back to the Creator, and when we pass, we do go back to the Creator, our light is stored in the big pool and then used to make another person.  So it's not like Frankie lives in this person now.  No, it's my light...

11:09am Fishies..
11:34am Still fishies... I'd say we've got ourselves a PoV Ceremony!  I'll see you in a new top post with the PoV Ceremony Spoiler and Immediate Aftermath! ☺



As with all live updates on BBDish,   hit refresh every 15-20 minutes, and more information will magically appear.☺ And while you're waiting, if you've got any Amazon shopping to do, we'd be so appreciative if you'd get there from here!








Permalink







24 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

NOOOO! NOT NICOLE!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY but nicole is by far one of my favorite player :(
I'm going to go cry myself a river :(

August 11, 2014 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was really hoping that someone would alert Nicole and that she'd get an opportunity to talk to Christine.

Doesn't look like there is time to do TA assignment even if Frankie and Derrick would agree to it. That assignment looks like a lifeline from production, maybe if the guys consider it they'll hold off on the POV meeting.

Damn, I'm just full of wishful thinking this morning.

August 11, 2014 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just wanna know if Derrick is going to manage never going on the block?? He's definitely great at convincing everyone to do exactly what he wants. I just don't want Nicole to go home but I know it's not looking good for her. Her and Hayden were my favorites this season. I love their quirkiness. I know most don't agree with me but I really wanted Frankie to go. I dobhave to give him all the credit in the world for winning that comp on his own. Caleb would've done better if he played and sabotaged the game. Oh well, if Nicole goes at least I still have Cody to look at:)

August 11, 2014 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger MattitudeV1oh said...

I understand that in the game of Big Brother people get played. However, I feel more disappointed when the people who get played are those who consider themselves so-called superfans. Christine has seen season 12. She knows that Britney got played hard by a large group of guys yet she doesn't realize that the exact same thing is happening to her? She should be hyper aware of such a situation and yet she continues to let it happen. All the girls go one by one... why doesn't she think the results will be any different for her? Why does she think they'll spare her and take her to the end? All she's doing by nominating Nicole is buying herself another week or two until she's inevitably dumped.

I don't dream to be a psychologist but I wonder if, at her core, Christine is still the nerdy loser in high school who wouldn't get the time of day from all the pretty boys. So when one (Cody) pays attention to her she immediately melts in his hands. It feels like she's just happy to have attention paid to her and her head is the furthest thing from in this game.

Christine, Nicole, and Hayden could have run this season and instead Christine (along with a Battle of the Block twist that favors large alliances) has allowed them all to be victims of a large, male alliance. Such a shame.

August 11, 2014 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Good morning Carolyn and thank you. I bought on ebay via your link yesterday and I am in tbevrunming for some bids. Let's hope every little but helps.
Nicole was way too trusting after being blindsided over and over. She is going to meltdown.
Zach needs to keep his emotions and mouth in check.
If Donny would shave, I would be all in as his fan
I will never understand why he didnt make an alliance. If I were Derrick, I would have chosen him over Zankie.
Caleb. ...he seems off yet he has been the spark of some major changes and action in this game.
thank you so much for all you do.

August 11, 2014 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I am just now catching up on BBAD. I watched the conversation in the BH between Nicole and Frankie and then Nicole retelling the conversation to Christine. WOW!!! What she described is NOT what I saw and heard.

Very telling-Nicole said about Frankie, "Now he's gonna want me out even 100 times more." Her 'I hate Frsnkie' tunnel vision has her convinced that if she goes OTB, once again, it will be completely Frankie's fault.

If Frankie had even half as much power as Nicole seems to think he does, he would have sent everyone home and won the game already.

August 11, 2014 at 10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Others have said it and I have to chime in, too....how in the H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks can Christine even THINK that these boys will keep her past this week or next?!?!? I asked on Twitter this morning if The Brigade had a theme song b/c if it did, BB needs to load it on her iPod!! That seems to be the only way she could possibly catch a clue. Holy Britney 2.0, Batman! Blargh

Is she so blinded by the male attention because she's never gotten it before in her life? If that's the case, I do feel sorry for her. But that sympathy completely evaporates when she sits with Frankie and says utterly mean, nasty, rude things about a person and cackles about it! It makes her EVERY BIT as vile as she's been saying she thinks Frankie is. There's no need for that kind of cattiness, IMO. Do what you do for whatever reason you do it - it's a game - but keep the personal attacks out of it. Oh, wait....we're dealing with Frankie here and that's his MO when backed into a corner. I forgot for a second.

Personally, I think the other reason that Christine was willing to go along with the boys' plan to BD Nicole this week is CODY. She's *clearly* jealous of any other female who goes anywhere near him (already admitted to Nicole that she was jealous of Brit & Cody's relationship). She also HATES that Nicole is good friends with him AND that Nicole is single!!! Never mind that SHE is married and should have more respect for her vows & her husband than to be hanging all over a good looking single guy just because he smiled at her.

Ok, stepping off the soapbox. Sorry for the rant, Caro.

P.S. Hearing via Twitter that Production told Donny some new info regarding the Team America Mission.....Do you have verification, by any chance?

August 11, 2014 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Theresa L. said...

Hi Carolyn,
First time posting this season, thank you for all you do every season!
I'm so sad that a certain female in the house is/has become such a dirty player along with those snake males.
Theresa

August 11, 2014 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Blah blah blah said...

Another girl going home this week? I bet Joey is sitting at home laughing her ass off. I bet that all girl's alliance is looking pretty good now.

August 11, 2014 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger jovee said...

Frankie has an extremely sense of entitlement, hence AG has played into that notion....thus giving him the game....As a long time viewer and feeds subscriber ..I feel that production is blatantly obvious in there over manipulation of the game....Hence this is not a reality show....Shows like this are cheaper to produce since SAG players are not participating...other than Frankie... to restore the sense of reality they should never enlist, or recruit players or celebrities... Other so called reality shows with celebrities have all been failures....CBS take note
JV

August 11, 2014 at 11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not want Nicole to go! She is by far my favorite. Derrick is a mastermind but he is playing very dirty. I did not like what he did to Victoria. I really hope Nicole wins the competition to come back in the house! Christine has not made one decision on her own. She is going to be shocked when the boys decide she is not valuable to them and drops her. It's funny how Caleb was supposed to go weeks ago but is just sitting pretty. Now I'm just hoping Nicole wins America's favorite. Donny probably will, but I think Nicole has played a lot more than Donny, and he already has the Team America money so hopefully Nicole will win it. I love Donny, but I think Nicole deserves it more.

August 11, 2014 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger jovee said...

If the girls were smart they would ban together..with Donny and do the boys in.....JV

August 11, 2014 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger jovee said...

Absolutely right MATTITUDE!!!!

August 11, 2014 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Caro- question about ordering from Amazon, so you get credit. Do i just click link from your page to order?

August 11, 2014 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Caro- question of ordering from Amazon so you get credit. Do I just click the link from your page? or is there something else I need to do? I am already Amazon Prime shopper.
Thanks for awesome job (as always) .

August 11, 2014 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Am I missing something here?

Nicole is her own player?! likable or not… she has been out smarted Again.
perhaps b/c she trusts and spills her guts and can't keep her own story straight.

I am disappointed she did not have that game mentality to cover her back w/ Christine especially since she had a days outing w/ Da boyz.

Christine is another casualty of the boys running the house…. So desperate to fit into an alliance that she she is so low on the totem pole

I no longer feel sorry for any of these woman who have not questioned but literally handed the game to the boys… more specific Derrick.

August 11, 2014 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Also wanted to say I agree with the other comments today about Christine and why she does what the boys want- CODY's attention and he knows it- so shame on him too!

August 11, 2014 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Cheryl - Thank you for asking! I have Prime too. LOVE it!

Yes, all you have to do is click from here to get to Amazon when you're going shopping.. no codes or anything else required..

August 11, 2014 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

BlahBlahBlah - I was thinking that too, as I was typing..

August 11, 2014 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I keep looking at the BB house in terms of Nicole and Donny on one side and everybody else on the other side. But if Zack won HOH there is the potential of him doing something to change things up. And if Donny/Nicole won Zack might switch teams. Nicole just isn't making good choices. Zack likes and seems to respect Donny. He might take Donny's advice by going after the head of the snake (Derrick) or crippling him by taking his right hand man (Cody). The possibility of Hayden returning and him and Zack coming clean about what happened DE week means that we could end up with a 3 person alliance to root for.

August 11, 2014 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Lisa :)

Thank you for using the BBDish eBay Link! Yes, every little bit absolutely helps! I remember Stevie Wonder saying on some fundraiser years ago, "A whole lot of littles makes a whole lot of lots." :0)

August 11, 2014 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Mattitude!!

Welcome home dear! :0) I believe this is the first time I'm seeing you this season..

August 11, 2014 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger brendarae7 said...

Lol, forgot to post link. http://denver.cbslocal.com/program-guide/

August 11, 2014 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Gotta say-at least right now, Nicole is handling this with a lot of class. Good for her. Not so good for those of us waiting for the boom, but good for her.

August 11, 2014 at 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below