;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 23, 2014

PoV Spoiler & Aftermath

The PoV Comp began at 4:20pm.  As soon as the live feeds come back and the HGs start talking, we'll have the Spoiler and Immediate Aftermath right here in this post for you. The PoV Players are Cody, Donny, Nicole, Frankie, Derrick and Christine.  Caleb is hosting.


6:16pm
Feeds are Back!

PoV Spoiler:  Cody has won the PoV!

6:16pm
In the fire room, everyone's talking at once.  Cody chose Donny and Nicole to accompany him on his reward - watching the new tv show "Scorpion." They're filling Victoria in on the details..

Frankie: He won and chose 2 people.. cuz they're have nots, and they'll get to eat.
Cody: Cuz I puttem both on the block, and they're stayin' on the block.

Frankie: Exactly.
Christine: (whispers) Oh my God..  Donny's finally going!
Frankie: Oh my God!
Cody: (elated)
Christine: I could cry right now..
Frankie: I know..

Victoria: Who were the last 2?
Frankie: It was him and everyone except for me.. ha.
Cody: Literally.  Every time.
Frankie: I was the only one eliminated the entire game. I was so excited I got drawn for Veto..   I was like, I'm gonna beast this!  First one out.  That's the way it goes.
Christine: hehehe
Frankie: I was like, oh  I can count.  I'm a great counter..
Cody: I was just going through.. finding a number to multiply em by.
Christine: If you had stayed, you would've gotten out.
Cody: No.. the furthest person.. I was just like stay, stay, stay..
Frankie: Exactly.

Christine: He folded every time.
Frankie: I know.. I don't understand. Donny said, Can I change it?
Christine: Yeah, did you hear that?
Cody: He woulda beat me.  I woulda been outa the game.
Christine:  Yeah.
Cody: I woulda literally been outa the f'in game. 

Christine: I'm so glad he ignored that.

6:20pm
Cody: Nicole was crazy close every single time.  If I'd a got out, she would've probably ended up winning it.
Frankie: It actually worked out great.

Cody: yeah.
Christine: (whispers) Worked out perfectly.
Frankie: Took one for the team!
Christine: (whispers) Thank you, Frankie.+

CUT O:
6:48pm
Storage Room
Derrick and Cody
Hitmen -- I was waiting for this.. As their only true alliance is to each other, it's the only time we're 100% they're being honest. 

Cody: What I'm gonna say to her is, "Listen, Nicole.  The house is sending Donny home.   I do expect you to talk to people (campaign).  Don't go nuts with it, or else you're gonna emd up turning a lot of heads, and..
Derrick: She'll go home.
Cody: ..and everyone will flip on you.  So be careful."  I'm gonna tell her, "I respect you as a player to campaign, but don't go over the top.    Don't go outta control, because then people may flip.  Right now,  everyone wants Donny out.  They've wanted him out for a while..."
Derrick: Tell her she has to campaign.
Cody: I am.. do it, but don't be badgering people about it. 
Derrick: ..or say anything specific.. like she did last time.  If she does that, she'll be going out, and I  really want Donny to go.  (on to the comp) It worked out perfect, dude.  Perfect team strategy.  That's the perfect way of playing that game.
Cody: It was.  It was good.  
Derrick: One guy goes down.. everyone else folds.




 

Please refresh this post periodically, and once the feeds come back, the Spoiler will magically appear before your eyes...If this is your 1st time on BBDish today, and you'd like to see what you've missed, here are the previous posts, starting with the most recent: A Moment of Clarity Amidst the Madness, And the PoV Players Are..., Victoria Found Collapsed on the Bathroom Floor, The Overnight Report.

If you've got some online shopping to do while we're waiting on the PoV, we'd be so grateful if you'd use our links to get to your favorite e-commerce stores:  Amazon, eBay. Walmart, BestBuy and Overstock.com.

You'll still get the same great deals, they'll throw us a little commission for sending you, and we'll get to keep blogging Big Brother! It's a win, Win, WIN! ☺






Permalink







22 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Anxiously waiting and feverishly refreshing..... Lol I just realized I have the feeds now! Duh! I can go and look myself!

August 23, 2014 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger On My Way said...

I just wanted to say thanks for the great blog. I can't afford the live feeds this summer so I read this blog several times a day! Thanks so much!

August 23, 2014 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks for keeping us up to date. I really hope Donny can win. Bought something on Amazon through your link yesterday. It's so easy everyone. Just click on the kink on this page and shop away

August 23, 2014 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone!!☺

Thank YOU!!!♥

August 23, 2014 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Eek! I'm impatiently awaiting to hear the results! I don't want Nicole to go right back out the door, but I don't want Donny to leave either! Where is a Diamond Power of Veto when you need one!

August 23, 2014 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Donny told Caleb that Frankie would beat him in a final 2. Caleb's response:

"Well shucks old timer. I know yer a gen-e-us and all and I sher do try to respect old folks, but I think yer dead wrong this time. Why, with my charm, physical strongness, wit, humor, good lookin' too, and just my plain ole beastliness I could be sittin' in a house fulla all stars-and I probably will be next year-and I could still beat 'em all with a anoneemous, unan...unan...unanimous, osmosisness-yeah that's the word. I could beat 'em all with a osmosisness vote. Beast Mode Cowboy has speaken...I mean spoked."

As for the TA mission:

Fans love Donny. Production likes to save the fan favorite without actually saving them. Pandora's box is so 3 years ago, Diamond POV is so overdone, Coup D' Etat is so cliché, and it's too late to add a fortune teller or claw machine to the beehive. So...I got it. The TA mission this week is that they all have individual missions. Donny's mission is to convince them that their mission is to keep him in the house. Sometimes it comes in handy to have a beard.

I bet if I posted that on twitter, without the hint of sarcasm, someone would believe it.

August 23, 2014 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Really wanting Donny to pull off the win here. Alas, the longer we wait the more likely this was a comp that Donny has little to no chance of winning....

August 23, 2014 at 6:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It will be interesting to see who Christine "hates" the most in a couple of days, that is who the evictee will be.

August 23, 2014 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Cody, yes we know you are hot. Now show us you are smart too. Put up Frankie!

August 23, 2014 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can I just say that Christine sickens me. Worse than Aaryn did, worse than Amanda did.

August 23, 2014 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Bubye Donnie... :(

So if a boy wins HOH next week, who gues up?
Nicole and Christine?
I don't think anyone will be wanting to make any big moves yet :(

I miss seasons where you were actually counting votes as people voted because things would be close.

August 23, 2014 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Bobbie said...

First I want to say I LOVE this site it is by far THE best !! This is my first time to comment. I usually just sit back and read what everyone is saying. As my husband and I were watching BBAD last night (Friday) when Cody, Christine and Victoria were in the HOH room talking about Seinfield. We noticed Christine doing sign language at the camera. Wouldn't that be considered communicating with the *outside* and is that allowed ? Just an observation. I really do not like Christine and her following Cody around like a little puppy dog and constantly rubbing and touching him..yuck!! I wish someone would flip the house it is so predictable and *quite frankly* getting boring to watch but it is a major addiction of mine :)
Nicole and Donny on the block ..shocker and now Cody won POV..please please someone make your own decisions and play YOUR game instead of doing everything Derelict tells you to do.

August 23, 2014 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

Hello Caro and fellow Dishers! I just had a light bulb moment with the conversation between Cody and Derrick....kind of a deja vu moment that took me back to BB9 when What's his name and what's his name (I see their faces but the names escape me at the moment) had this plan to take each other to F2 but they dragged Sheila with them because they knew she'd be easy to beat and the first part of the HoH, endurance --the one on the ski-doos, lasted about 10 minutes until Sheila fell off and then they both jumped off! It was such a rip for us viewers! Especially after Season 8 when Dick held on for dear life!

I hope these boys don't have something that lame planned should they make it to F3....ugh! I would lose much respect for Derrick.

August 23, 2014 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger BigPink said...

I don't get it. Why does everyone love Donny so much? Sure he's sweet, but he really hasn't played the game well at all. Other than winning competitions when he needs to. Which I guess is something. But not enough to merit all the love.

August 23, 2014 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Donny fought the good fight but now the groundskeeper/evil genius is most probably going to jury, if he doesn't he has more lives than a cat.

August 23, 2014 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger On My Way said...

She is trying to be one of the guys. I dont like her much but at least she isn't hateful. She is just blinded by the people who she thinks has her back. Aaryn and Amanda were hateful.

August 23, 2014 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger Just1Conservative said...

Agreed.... She also makes me ill

August 23, 2014 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Guess I never noticed before. Christine has a nice set of boobies! Good job

August 23, 2014 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Well donny... It was nice knowing you. Please expose TA on your way out

August 23, 2014 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I was multi-tasking so I'm not sure on the time but about 10:20pm on quad Donny brings up a question in one of his interviews, we don't go to fish surprisingly, they asked him being gay is nature or nurture, basically. An interesting discussion ensues. Frankie gives his viewpoint. It's an interesting flashback. It's still going at 10:39pm on cams 3/4 with Frankie and Christine and Vic.

August 23, 2014 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I couldnt agree with you more.

August 23, 2014 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would LOVE for Donny to expose team America on the way out but unfortunately none of them get their money if one of them exposes it so I doubt that happening :(

August 24, 2014 at 7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below