;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Tuesday to you!  Today in the house: HoH Blog and Pictures.. and whatever other mischief they get into.

If you were away from the live feeds last night, you definitely want to check out this post: Zach's 2nd "WE LOVE YOU!!" Shout-Out from a Fan.  Timing is everything!☺

As we rejoin our HGs just before the clock strikes midnight, Victoria is she's saying REALLY nasty things about Zach in Hebrew..
 =Please Click Here to Continue Reading this Post=




11:53pm
Camera 3
Kitchen area
Zach, Victoria and Christine

Victoria wants the pink hat..

Christine: I definitely understand.   Patience is a virtue. It'll be worth it.

Victoria: Cus ema shel ha ben shel zona..
**truly too rude to translate.
Christine: (smiles at Victoria, as if she knows what she said)

Zach steps away..

Victoria: (whispers) Should i take it now?
Cody: (whispers) Yes! Just hide it!

Victoria grabs the hat and runs into the bathroom to grab a hoodie to hide it in, then back out, and she runs throughout the house and into the Have Not Room..  Then..

Victoria: Christine! (nothing) Christine! (nothing)  Christine, can you hear me?
Christine: Yeah.
Victoria: Get me a knife, please, now.
**see.. please has found it's way into her vocabulary. ;-)
Christine: Your what?
Victoria: Knife!

11:55pm - Fishies for nearly 3 minutes..

11:58pm
Kitchen area
Zach, Victoria, Christine

Zach found out what Victoria's up to..


Zach: Hmm.  Hmm.. What am I gonna do tonight?

While Cody, Caleb and Christine chat about Rodeo Drive, Acid Reflux and moisturizer, Victoria stares through Zach, until he takes a seat next to her, and then she averts her gaze.

12:06am Zach goes hunting throughout the house for the pink hat.. His 1st stop - The Have Not Room.
Victoria walks in on his hunt one minute into it..
Zach: You alright?
Victoria: I'm good.
Zach: You followin' me?
Victoria: Nope. This is my room.
Zach: Feels like you're followin' me.
Victoria: This is my room.

Victoria leaves the room and returns to the kitchen, where they all whisper about what havoc Zach may try to pull.  In the Have Not Room, Zach has a seat on the ice chest... and silence.

Christine: What happens this week if someone gets thrown out?
Victoria: Nothing.
Christine: What if there's a replacement nominee?
Victoria: mm mm. They can't do that.
Cody: What if it's like, Oh, Thursday comes..
Christine: Your only option is Cody.

Victoria: (Whispers) He thinks it's in the Have Not Room..
Cody: I don't even wanna know where it is.  Don't tell us. 
Victoria: Ema and Abba, I hope you're so proud of me.
Cody: Who's ema?
Victoria: Mother and father in Hebrew.


OK..Pink Hat Gate continues quite a while - it's ongoing at 1:30am - but I can't pretend to feign interest when there are real conversations to cover.

1:25am
Camera 1
Cody and Derrick

Cody: I think her too.  Have you ever heard her talk about how crazy into the game she is?  
Derrick: I know she is.
Cody: Like huge. And, she said before coming in here, she just was sayin' it out there, her and Frankie, she was like, "Before comin' in here, Tim, my parents, like my family said, that's who you're gonna migrate towards, cuz that's what you always do." And I was like, wtf was that??
Derrick: Great.
Cody: Super. But also, you know how every time she's around you or me, she's laughing, and how obnoxious and loud they are laughing together now?  When she was laughing with me on the hammock, he was like, "Oh, somebody has the giggles."  Yelled it from across the backyard.  Like he gets irritated by it.
**i have no idea.

Derrick: Dude, you heard about today with Caleb, right?
Cody: What with Caleb?
Derrick: That's twice in 2 days now.. He's tried to sneak up on me and Donny and listen to us talking.   Like, it wasn't a joke, dude. He got caught.

CUT TO:
 1:36am
Have Not Room in the dark
Victoria and Christine
Cam 3

Victoria: He's gonna hate me so much.  He's gonna write hate blogs about me.
Christine: He looks like a friggin' baby right now. It's unbelievable.

Knock, Knock..

Zach: Victoria, what's your answer? Yes, giving it back to me, No, you're keeping it?
Victoria: I don't know.
Zach: What??
Victoria: I don't know.
Zach: You sure?
Victoria: Why are you giving me a deadline? What the frick is this?
Zach: I'm just saying.. I just need to know..
Victoria: Why?
Zach: Cuz I need to know what I'm wearing Thursday.
Victoria: Just be nice to me until Thursday..
Zach: No.  Are you gonna give it back to me or not?
Victoria: Why?  Why can't you be nice to me?
Zach: Have I been mean to you?
Victoria: Is that a serious question?  Were you not just telling me "Victoria is the worst?"
Zach: It was a joke.  You're not gonna wear it.  Why would you go out of your way to piss me off?
Victoria: Let me sleep tonight.. Trust me, it's to your benefit.
Zach: I need to know.  You're not giving it back to me. Fine.

Zach leaves the room.. 

Christine: Boo Hoo..


CUT TO:
1:40am
Camera 1 - Derrick's in the kitchen, Zach heads out back - which just opened again - shoots a couple balls.. sticks his foot in the jacuzzi.. 

1:44am
Camera 1
Zach sticks his legs in the jacuzzi.. Derrick comes outside and has a seat on the couch..

Derrick: How you feelin'? You straight now?
Zach: Yeah, I'm over it.  There's nothin' I can do, ya know? Like, there's no chance you're switchin' your vote.
Derrick: It's not gonna matter.
Zach: Yeah, it wouldn't matter anyway.. It really wouldn't.
Derrick: And honestly, bro..
Zach: Honestly, I wouldn't expect you to.
Derrick: I wouldn't expect you to either.  I'll probably be joinin' you soon, buddy.
Zach: Bro, you know, if you get to the final 2, you're winnin'.

Derrick: I know, but honestly, the reason I love you is cuz you got such a good heart..  But you've told other people you'd vote for me if I get to final 2, and that's.. that's murder in this game.  But I've never said nothin' to you cuz I know it's like..
Zach: Wait.. What?
Derrick: When you tell people you're gonna vote for me?  That's murder for my game.
Zach: I said that?  Who'd I tell that to?
Derrick: I just heard it.. where people are like, "ohh, he said he'll vote for you," but at the same time, you've said it to a bunch of people, so it's not even a big deal.

Zach:
Derrick: It's not a big deal.  I'm not mad about it at all.
Zach: Alright..
Derrick: I'm not..  Dude, you're not gonna piss me off. I love you.  You're like a little brother.  Just.. People wanna win the money at the end.. Would you take me?  Well, you would, but..
Zach: I'm tryin' to think  how I could reverse that..
Derrick: Well, it is what it is.. I'm not gonna ask of you to do anything.
**lol.. well that's mighty big of you, Derrick, all things considered.

Zach: Bro, I'm telling you.. Anything I can do to help you, tell me to f'in do.  I'm at your disposal for the next 48 hours, bro.  Dude, anything, bro. I'm tellin' ya.  I got nothin' to lose at this point.

Derrick: I hear ya..

They hear yelling, but not BB related..  Zach tells Derrick about the fan from earlier this evening..

Zach:It was me, Frankie and Caleb playin' pool, and there's 2 things they could have said.. This is what Caleb thought they said, "We hate you, Beastmode Cowboy!  Zach, I love you!  Frankie, you're disgusting!"   But to me, they said, "You're the man, BMC.  Zach, we love you. Frankie, you're the best."   And Frankie thinks they said, ""You're the man, BMC.  Zach, we love you. Frankie, you're a mess." And that's why they locked us in so long.
Derrick: Well, if it makes you feel any better, I am 100% certain about what they said about you.
Zach: All of us all heard them say, Zach, we love you.  That was the one thing that was for sure.
Derrick: It was probably the same person.
Zach: Probably, right? 
Derrick: She's probably obsessed with you.


Zach: If there's any little things I can drop for you..
Derrick: Just don't say you'll vote for me.. or put it on someone else.  Say if Donny gets to the end.. or Frankie gets to the end..
Zach: I'll start sayin' I'm gonna vote for Frankie.
Derrick: Well, whatever.. Whatever you wanna do.
Zach: I'll start tellin' everyone that tomorrow.

**Fishies -- Timecheck -- 1:49:49am

1:53am
Zach and Derrick, Cont'd

Zach:  If it's buyback this week, it wont be double evict, right?  It's only the first 4 out, right?  The 5th person in jury gets boned.
**yup
Derrick: This is the math that I did.  Could be wrong, could be right..  The Show's not gonna end on a Tuesday.  We already said that.
**It's going to end Wednesday, September 24th, aka Erev Rosh HaShana, unless they decide to change it again

Derrick: So I'm pretty sure the Finale is going to be the 18th of September.  That would be a Thursday. That would make perfect sense, because that would be 91 days in the house, cuz last year was 92, so it would make absolute sense.  So if that's the case, after this Thursday, we have 4 full weeks left.
Zach: 4 more Thursdays after this Thursday.
**again no..
Derrick: Correct, to get to the finale.  And then there's 3 people that are on the finale, so we only have to get rid of 4 more people..
Zach: In 4 weeks..  So if there's a double eviction, there's a buy back.
Derrick: Exactly. There's 4 weeks to get 4 people out. It's not gonna be a clean sweep play by play..
Zach: They can't do a buy-back with a double evict..
Derrick: No.. The person would have a week to make moves and then..
Zach: Double Evict.  SO this week, I'm gonna get evicted, and they're gonna say, but Zach, go to the backyard, 'cuz there's a buy-back.  I'm gonna win it, not even leave, and then next week's gonna be double evict.
Derrick:  Correct. Could be.  I could be completely wrong.
Zach: No.. it makes sense though..

1:54am
BB: This is a lockdown.  Please go inside the house..
Derrick: Aw, cmon.. We can't even hear what they're saying. They're so far away.
Zach: Wait.. there's people talkin' to us?
Derrick: I could hear like a little speck of somethin' but there not even anywhere near..

CUT TO:
2:24am
While everyone else sleeps, Zach resumes his search for the pink hat.. High and low..  Through every lit room.. Mid search, he spots one of Victoria's necklaces hanging in the bathroom, and as he goes to grab it, Skippy sends us fishing.

And this, dear dishers, concludes the Overnight Report!☺  See you back here soon!






Permalink







43 Comments:

Blogger Jumbo said...

I dont know.. I still think I want Nicole to come back over Zach. I feel like Nicole has a better chance to work with people and shake things up whereas Zach would band people together closer and just be targeted back out the door. Im still disappointed in Donny. Its like he doesnt care who goes as long as its not him, but eventually it will be him because he is gonna be left on the block with no votes to stay. I still dont have a favorite this year which sucks. Maybe if Nicole comes back she can have a Jordo sized breakthrough? Zach just seems like a lost cause

August 19, 2014 at 3:54 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Victoria has a lot of misplaced anger towards the house targets as they are on their way out. Whats that about? Brittany, Amber, and now Zach. When she learns the truth about Derrick she might hate him forever for embarrassing her.. at least in her mind

August 19, 2014 at 4:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning.

Blah, blah, blah, blah.....

Lets make life miserable for the guy leaving. I guess it's just because they can.

Boring, and just plain rotten.

August 19, 2014 at 4:35 AM  
Blogger Deb in SF said...

I tried to translate those Hebrew words little miss Victoria said into English using an online translator and it wouldn't translate. Must be really bad if you wouldn't tell us, Caro. I've been asking myself why I watch, and am so addicted, to this show. Clearly this social experiment brings out the very worst in people. Mob mentality is so frightening. I feel so sorry for Zach...not because he's being evicted, but because they're all being so mean to him and vicious about him, and because they set him up all game to do what he's being evicted for, Sigh.

August 19, 2014 at 4:50 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!! Good morning BBDishers!!

My new chant (campaign)... Zach for the "buyback"!! Zach for the "buyback"!!

THAT would make for some great TV AND panic in the game. I hope he can get the "buyback", win HOH, put up Christine and Victoria, win the veto, and send one of them packing!!

August 19, 2014 at 4:54 AM  
Blogger Vicki Hobb said...

Just an update of what was actually shouted according to the actual shoutee: Frankie, America hates you, Zach we love you, Frankie, you're disgusting.

August 19, 2014 at 5:16 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

I like how Derek is subtlety working Zack in case Zack is the evicted houseguest who wins his way back, which imo is very likely. He gently shifts blame away from himself by being super sympathetic and showing some guilt that he will be voting the way the house wants it. I am pretty sure if Zack returns, Derek will be safe from his wrath.

August 19, 2014 at 5:26 AM  
Blogger plasticgoat said...

House guests true colors are being shown. They are not the sweetness and light they tried so hard to be. Now it's getting mean and vindictive fast. Our female options??? Chris and her American sign language, Victoria and her Hebrew. If you are going to say it, show you have some guts and say it out loud in English. Okay, rant over! Have a great day everyone.

August 19, 2014 at 5:47 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Good Morning!

Frankie's condescending, arrogant and entitled attitude is obnoxious! This is not BB game related, this IS Frankie Grande at his worst.
Zack who is mentally defeated had a front row seat to the 12:40pm showing on Monday of just how Frankie treats the one, he say's he loves….
Unfortunately Zack has not yet matured into knowing of his own self worth.
It is the perfect storm for a perfectly un healthy relationship.

Here's to a better day to all!

August 19, 2014 at 6:16 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Mixed emotions about hat-gate. I kinda hope Zach wears it cut up lol

August 19, 2014 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Vicki, how do we know that to be accurate?

August 19, 2014 at 7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Zach, but I don't know if I want him to be the returning juror.

He's STILL, for some reason beyond my comprehension, loyal to Derrick, who he knows full well wanted him up and out this week. He doesn't even seem to be mad at Frankie, the HOH who is backdooring him! If he comes back, he'll just team back up with them for a week until he's evicted again. Or, if he somehow manages to pull out an HOH win, he'll target the only two remaining women instead of the men who are directly responsible for his eviction.

I have a similar argument against Nicole--she apparently still trusts Codick (try and tell me that's not the most perfect nickname for the hitmen) and therefore she won't target them either.

Hayden seems to be the only person onto Derrick and that's why I really want him to come back and shake up this house! This season has been way too predictable. Make things interesting, Hayyyyddeeeennnuuuhhhh!

I should say, though, that I'm still holding out hope that there will be one last BOTB-style comp and two jurors will return. Prayer circle for this!

Lastly, I am still cackling about what was yelled over the wall last night. Ahhhhmazing.

August 19, 2014 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Jumbo!
Good morning, Jerry!
Good morning, Deb!
Good morning, Lucky13!

August 19, 2014 at 7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Carolyn--

A user on Jokers copped to the over the wall yell & clarified what was said.

Personally I'm bummed the HGs didn't hear the first part clearly.

August 19, 2014 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger silence and sunshine said...

Glad to see Zach getting some love.

August 19, 2014 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger lee said...

I really wish Frankie heard the disgusting part. Lol. Morning!!!!!! It's killing me how nice Z is being about the whole thing. I know. Silly of me. He's stuck in the house. I wouldn't be so forgiving. I'd rather see our eye candy go. What has he done? Nada. Given some rub downs. That's it. He could've made a big move when he was HOH and chickened out.

August 19, 2014 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Oh. And when Frankie had that condescending talk to Z yesterday and "threatened" him with " I will wreck you"......he already did, didn't he? He's going home. That made me sick.

August 19, 2014 at 7:13 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Ahh..thanks

August 19, 2014 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've never heard the term "buy back" has it always been called this?

August 19, 2014 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Question:

Is there another double eviction expected this season...before the finals?

Thank you.

August 19, 2014 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Good morning!!!

I love you Zach!! I hope you come back!! But I am still #TeamDerrick! lol

It seems I get a crush every year (never one moreso than Kaysar...sigh)

But this is the first year my fave isn't my crush...haha

August 19, 2014 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Just wanted to say good morning everyone. Now I must do a little work before I read the TOR. I'll be back later.

I do love the Zack love!

August 19, 2014 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love zack. he has been great fun to watch this season and seems like a great guy. unfortunately, as a player, his game could use some serious work. Fans love him because he is so entertaining for us. What I always laugh at is when fans say they would love to be in the house with him and how of course they would work with him. They seem to forget that all the things that make him entertaining (he's unpredictable, takes crazy risks, says anything he wants) are not the hings you necessarily want in an alliance member. You want to be aligned with people you know are on the same page as you. Zach isn't even reading the same book!

When he was hoh no one knew what he would do. He had everyone thinking they could go up. Great for fans, terrifying if you are aligned with him. And in the end, he put up an alliance member. While we were all happy to see someone new on the block and for poor Donny to get a break, if we were in the game that would look shady as heck! He is a loose cannon, game wise. Great for us, bad for anyone playing with him.

But his biggest misstep was his inability to let his issue with Frankie go. You simply cannot keep bringing up the same thing over and over. Frankie explained himself as best he could. Zach got even as best he could. For your game, you let it go. Don't keep bringing it up. I'm not saying forget it. But hold onto the info until you are in a position of power or talk to him privately and ask him to go through what happened from the start so you can understand. Zach brought it up constantly to everyone. then Frankie is in a place of power and he's still harping on it. It's just not good game play. Plus he has to realize that clearly Frankie wasn't the only one. I realize he's Zach's "best friend" but it just isn't smart game play to single out 1 person in a group that all did the same thing.

His early game play was high rick, with the chance of high reward. Once you reach jury, the more people that hate you the better you look to sit next to at the end. Making it to jury is hard, but once you do, your chances of staying should get better. The problem is, he couldn't get the jury to hate him. He let his emotions lead him too much. If the jury still likes you, there is no reason for people to keep you in the game. You just become dangerous to everyone's game because they don't know what you'll do and they don't think they can beat you.

I want the winner of BB to be a game player. It's not Big Brother: Zach's are favorite he deserves to win. Or Big Brother (insert name here) deserves to win because they need the money more. Or Big Brother Frankie doesn't need the money because his sister is rich. Big brother is a game based on lies, paranoia, and strategy. Which is also why I don't want to see Victoria in the final 2, but I know that everyone wishes they were sitting next to her to guarantee their victory. She just hasn't played the game enough for me.

And why on earth are people not yelling something important about Derrick? If you want to see some changes in the game, that's who needs to be targeted. He's been running the game for weeks! He has schooled the house. I just want to see him challenged because it has just been so easy for him. Derrick should win the game based on play, but at least challenge him! That's why I want Hayden to come back. He's the only one so far to not only realize Derrick & Cody are running the show, but said he would target them. How Nicole still trusts Derrick is beyond me (I gave all my reasons why her game was a disappointment before). Jocasta, well that would just be a waste. She was entertaining in the DR, but she didn't play the game. Zach would be my second choice I guess. I love having him in the house, I just don't know how much damage he will do.

Ok, well I think that's enough for this novel. Sorry for rambling!

August 19, 2014 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

The google translator says:

Glass mother of God it's Zuma

??? I will not even pretend to know.

August 19, 2014 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I do not understand the Zack love. That actually includes me as I have been a big Zack fan. But pre-season he was my least favorite. He has played pretty much as he predicted he would but it has backfired. Dr. Will had Boogie. There was no one in the house that trusted Zack as much as Boogie trusred Will. I can't blame them. Zack is untrustworthy. He wasn't loyal to Bomb Squad, Detonators, Los Tres Amigos, the alliance he had with Christine and Frankie, nor was he loyal to either of his F2s- the one with Cody or Frankie. I would much rather see other people go than Zack. But Zack should NOT be crying the blues about how Frankie or anyone else has done him wrong. Zack ruined
Zack's game. My biggest reason for wanting him to stay at this point is knowing that it is pre-destined for him to win his way right back in. I am still hoping for Hayden to fill that spot. So Zack, as much as I have enjoyed you, I don't want you back. Sorry, not sorry.

As for the Frankie hate. I understand that not everyone loves Frankie. I enjoyed Frankie (mostly with Zack). He was never my favorite to win. He has been bumped up the list by default as the people I was rooting for were evicted. I don't love him but also don't hate him. My confusion is all the hate he is getting as a result of Zack. Everyone knows Frankie got blamed for certain things he didn't do. As far as the things he did do by doubting Zack along the way, occasionally targeting Zack and finally putting Zack OTB-why does everyone think that makes Frankie evil incarnate? Hating him for being obnoxious or because you don't like his humor is one thing, although it is still a little strange to actually 'hate' someone for those reasons. Hating him for getting Zack out, to me, is sour grapes because you like Zack. On a game level we all know that Zack would have, and tried to do the same thing to Frankie. Frankie is screwed either way. We all know he can't trust Derrick for much longer and he couldn't trust Zack at all.

As for the sour grapes vs. actually hating someone. I admit I have sour grapes because I hold Derrick responsible for things that have happened that I don't like. But I don't hate him and give him credit for a game well played. I just don't root for him to win.

August 19, 2014 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger AmiLrn said...

Did the person call out to Frankie twice or was one of them meant for BMC?

August 19, 2014 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

I just found my picture on the side bar!! Thanks Carolyn

August 19, 2014 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Carolyn. I know you published my comment in the other post from yesterday, but I wanted to make sure you saw it regarding using your links for Amazon and Ebay.

On a game related note, I'm as conflicted as the houseguests on Zach. When he was on the block a week or so ago, I was mad that they saved him. Now that he's on the block again and everyone is against him, I want him to stay. Personally, I don't care for his personality or antics, I think he brings nothing to the game or the show. But I hate how everyone gets the mob mentality and proceeds to demoralize a person when they're on the block. No one deserves that, not even my worst enemy. And I always root for the under-dog, which this week, is Zach. No wonder I never pick a winner on this show. :-)

August 19, 2014 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't understand how Christine and Victoria became such mean girls! Has the attention from the guys gone to their heads? Don't they realize they're being used??

Zach....I wish he could stay. He has no filter, but I like the kid. I really don't believe he's malicious at all. Reminds me of my sons and their friends.

Frankie? Now there's some vicious stuff there....entitled, two-faced (even though it's a game, I believe he'd walk over people in real life to get what he wants).

Derrick...for the win. He's playing a good game.

August 19, 2014 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Zach still trusts Derrick 100% and if he comes back will more than likely play Derrick's game.

I don't get the Zach love; he is cute and livens up the house but his game is terrible and he can be downright mean. Not as mean as Frankie, but unnecessarily nasty to Nicole and Vic. Then he turns around, drops the Evil Dick/Dr. Will mash up and acts really sweet which gets a little tiresome, will the real Zach please stand up?

Zach is probably just playing a part to get TV time and his antics have garnered a lot of fans, but shut him out of final three. That door is closed unless he comes back, wins HOH and by some miracle evicts Derrick, don't see that happening. Frankie might have pulled it off as he could have swayed Christine, Caleb, Zach and Donny.

Oh the other thing about Zach, he (like Nicole) has a big mouth so Frankie might have found it hard to trust him, but he should have taken the chance. Cody and Derrick are already plotting Frankie's demise. I can't say I will be unhappy to see Grande go; he has been a huge pain ever since his big reveal. Thanks a lot, Grodner, stunt casting is for the birds!

I was #TeamAnybodyButDerrickOrCody, am now #TeamAnybodyButDerrickCodyOrFrankie. Let's shake it up HG! (I wouldn't mind Derrick winning so much if he at least has to break a sweat!)

August 19, 2014 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Vicki Hobb said...
Just an update of what was actually shouted according to the actual shoutee: Frankie, America hates you, Zach we love you, Frankie, you're disgusting.

Vicki, it was Beast Mode, America hates you...the rest is correct.

Re Donny: He hasn't had anyone to work with this entire time, so it is a miracle he has lasted this long. BB16 reminds me of high school when the cool kids won't let you sit at their lunch table. The HG, save Pow Pow, Hayden and maybe Zach, cast him as the evil, scheming genius right from the get go. Yes, he could have stayed up later and tried to play pool with the guys but I doubt if it would have helped as this is a very youth orientated cast. Forty two isn't old for crying out loud! (The beard didn't help, it makes him look older. He wanted to shave it off, but CBS won't let him, I don't think that is fair.)

Also, he did not want Pow Pow, Hayden, Nicole and now Zach to go, but he 's completely outnumbered with his back against the wall so of course he is happy when he survives another week!

Peace out!

August 19, 2014 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

I think buy a k is just what these houseguest are calling it....

And someone said something about make it miserable for the guy leaving... It is Victorias hat. She brought it into the house. She. Said she has asked for it back numerous times and he won't give it back. I don't understand why they let zach get away with so many things they would call other house guests out on. I missied the first week and a half because I was on vacation and I just realized today when I was on Twitter that they think Der works for parks armed Rec... Lol Maybe I missed a Zach twist? I don't get it.

August 19, 2014 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Carolyn, are you going to blog Utopia?

August 19, 2014 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Last night I made a couple of comments that did not seem to have made it through. I am wondering about that. One was about the fans shouting again, including time stamp and a link to a dropbox with the voice audio enhanced for anybody to hear. I wonder why that was not posted.

My other post was about Frankie and how crass and trashy he has been all season, because he is acting like a horny teenager and his behavior if it was directed towards the females would be close to sexual harassment. I don't know why Caleb's obsessive behavior with Amber was OK to post about... but not Frankie's. His constant fondling of others and talking about anal, butt hole and whatever other sexual obsession shows he needs to grow up. If we can call Caleb a stalker and pervert... we should be able to call out Frankie for his behavior. Can't wait for him to be gone.

I am also really annoyed by Christine's continuing caressing of Cody, even after her Zingers. I hope Tim really does not take it to heart anymore. Also, Christine has been hanging with Victoria non-stop. One would think she likes her again, but just now Victoria was called into the DR after having had an extended discussion about clothing options, Christine whispers "I hate her. I don't care at all what you wear!" as Victoria walks away.

August 19, 2014 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

People love Zach - but please, he is no saint. He has trashed Victoria all summer. He has called every woman in there a horrible name or 'threatened' them. He has been getting away with his behavior because he is entertaining and unpredictable to watch. He has been doing to others on the chopping block what is done to him this week. It's a good thing to remember as he may be sitting by himself reflecting quietly.

And that pink hat belongs to Victoria, even if she has let Zach borrow it all summer.

Wishing for Zack to come back in what I refuse to call buy back (made up by Frankie). The returning HG will have to work hard for it.

I still like all these HGs... even if some are on my last nerves, but so is how they are held to different standards depending on how popular they are.

Donny is a Saint compared to all, but he is also older and more mature. I so hope they cast more older people in the future...

August 19, 2014 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Why is Victoria not being punished for destroying personal property. I would think that would be against the rules ~ can you imagine if everyone decided to do that???

August 19, 2014 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Yes Donnie your are a grown man but a whiney, poor me grown man. Quit whining and do something about it. I've never seen anyone who feels so sorry for himself. He should have tried earlier in the game to join in the social aspect of the game and he wouldn't be in this position now. That's all he has done for the last two days. I'm over it!

August 19, 2014 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

why no Tuesday update?

August 19, 2014 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger Laurie from the 770 said...

Dear Carolyn,
I certainly don't take you for granted with all that you do for us and I truely believe you care about each and every one of us. Also I suck with words so take what I am about to say in the best possible way....omg where are you?!?! I haven't seen you since this morning. Are you ok?!?! I can't speak for everyone, but I will anyway ;) we worry about you when you're away. And not because of the lack of posts, but because the lack of the lady. I hope you had a ride, a nap, and a WW brownie.
And I mean that pretty much the ways it sounds :D

August 19, 2014 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

Melissa, I don't recall ever hearing that tern before the hgs started using it this season. And since BB prod used in during the show, it makes me wonder how much discussion BB has had with them on the subject!

Separately: The HGs spoke about Victrola in horrid terms all season, calling her a brat, a child, useless, etc--and I'd get angry, preferring to give her the benefit of the doubt. No more. They live with the creature and know exactly how horrid she is. She could not wait to treat Zach worse than anyone treated her--and yet, he was sitting with her trying to make her feel better while his alliance was up in the HOH planning to stab him in the back. I'm guessing she knew....it fits too conveniently. What a waste... She has begun screeching like those horrid little girls who just do it for attention. Has always blown my mind bc no kid could have gotten away with that when I was a kid, but sometime between then and now these monsters figured out that it hurts our ears, getting them the attention they crave. Their parents should be shot. Just sayin'.......

Nicole is worse than Zach at falling for Derrick's jive. But that said, prob Hayden would put up the best fight--and he's had a few weeks to stew about it. If it's 2, I want H and Z just bc Nic's voice used me up. No whining padding left in my head. If only she had believed Zach instead of run off to tell Christine, the game could be so different today. Her falling for that line about being a "Superfan" when she would not recognize one if it bumped into her face really crashed the games of that entire side of the house. If I had to point to one thing....

August 19, 2014 at 8:56 PM  
Blogger LifeSweetLife said...

Anybody heard from Carolyn? I hope all is well.

August 20, 2014 at 2:55 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

@ann Haugland it was Victorians hate she brought. Zach took it and wouldn't give it back whenever she asked him for it. She finally had enough and decided to get it back. Why would they punish her for distroying her own property?

August 20, 2014 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Hat not hate^

August 20, 2014 at 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below