;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 23, 2014

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!

As we rejoin our HGs at midnight, most are gathered around the dining table, happily chatting away.  Donny is asleep, and Victoria is in the DR..

Frankie: You said, "We'd been looking for Saddam Hussein and Obama."  It's Osama.. Osama..
Caleb: Well, thanks for correcting me!
Caleb: Yeah, I meant Osama..
Frankie: He was like, we were lookin' for Saddam Hussein and Obama, and I was like, and who was the president? Bush.



Cody: Dude, you are the most entertaining person on the show.  Hands down.
**Funny, he looks nothing like Zach to me.

Cody: Hands down.
Derrick: Well, if you're not normal, what are ya?  Answer me that.
Caleb: (wheeze laugh)
Christine: Riddle me that.
Caleb: I'm tellin' you guys now, for a fact, a normal IQ is 90-110. 

Cody: I think he's like on a different level than all of us..
Derrick: It's possible..
Cody: I think he took an IQ test. 
Frankie: I think they merc'd all of us. 
Cody:  I think he ran with it when they told him he had an IQ of 150.  If you have an IQ of 150, you only have to read something once and you can retain it.
**mmm..
Derrick: I think he's an intelligent guy.
Cody: I think he's on like a different level of intelligence.
Caleb: He won one memory comp, and then the other one, he got 2nd place and that was a huge one.
Frankie: And then the other one, he got 3rd, right?
Cody: Guys, I'm tellin' you right now, my IQ is like borderline 92.
Nicole: Probably below average, yeah.
Caleb: I'm sure mine is below average.
Cody: If 90-110 is what it is, I'm like right around the border.
Caleb: I know mine is average.

Derrick: I've never done mine.
Cody: I've never done it either.
Caleb: I haven't either.
Christine: Yeah, I'm ok with not knowing.
Cody: I'd be like, I got a hundred? Yesss! If I got a 95, I'd be happy.
Derrick: I wish we could get our scores.. from the intelligence test we took?
Frankie: That was the worst thing in my life.. Worst thing in my life. 
Caleb: I just remember sittin' right there.. Ole Donny, he had a little set up like this, and he was takin' it, and he was turnin' it, and he was lookin' at it, up and down, and he would turn it a little more, and he was lookin' at it, and he would turn it a little, and literally, the guy turned it all the way around, and then while you were doin' your whole speech,  with the thing?

Caleb:  I was watchin' his eyes, cuz he was straight across from me.  He was tappin' his foot, he was movin' his arm, and his eyes were goin' in squares, outlinin' every one of them squares on the thing while you were talkin'.  Didn't look at anybody the whole time. You could just see his eyes doin' squares the entire time, and I'm like, that dude's a frikkin' genius.
Cody: Frankie, looked at you 2 seconds in, couldn't look at you again.
Christine: That was so funny. 
Frankie: You looked at me the whole time though.  I was giving you supportive encouragement.
Cody: I didn't look at you again after the beginning.
Derrick: Do you know what Frankie does?  After every person's nominated?  What does Frankie do?  He goes (deep breath...
Derrick: (Thank God it's not me)

Victoria enters, fresh from the DR.. her wisdom teeth have been causing her a lot of pain.

Frankie: How'd it go?  Did you get your face fixed?
Victoria: Still no doctor. They're giving me Orajel, then the Doctor;s coming to see me..
Caleb: Dentists don't do wisdom teeth.  Orthodontists do..
Derrick: I thought Orthodontists did braces. Who does wisdom teeth?
**Maxillofacial Surgeon.. That's who did mine, anyway.

Cody: Where's your beer?  I'm the asshole drinking by himself.
Caleb: I'll go get it.
Cody: My dad said, never drink by yourself there.
Christine: Did he really say that?
Cody: He said don't drink at all.
Christine: hahahahaha
Cody: My dad was like, "Don't drink. Ever."
**smart dad!

Cody: I think they had it on camera too.. My dad's a hoopa doopa fan.
Christine: He is?
Cody: Huge fan.  And they get the camera, he's like "Don't drink."
Cody: Dad, I don't want people thinkin' I'm an alcoholic..

Derrick: What would you do if you got home and found out your dad was rootin' for someone else in the house?  Like, "you're my son, I love you, but that other guy was playin' a great game."
Cody: I would not care at all.  I'd be like, "F*ck you, you fin fan."  Like, I only am a fan because of him.. Like, I'll be like, who do you think had the best game?  He'll be like, this one.  I'll be like, damn..

Derrick: I'm gonna get gigged for this, but he's gonna be really happy this week.  I have like a 5 minute thing (DR) about just him.
Christine: Oh, me too!
Cody: Oh, they asked everybody about that?  (I'm guessing the zebra wedding jacket) I think I gave them the least about it.  They're like, what about your dad's tux?!  I'm like, it's in his closet. Frankie would fit in it.  My dad's tiny.
Frankie: Great. Cuz that's what I said.. I was stealing it.

Derrick and Christine say how happy he's going to be to be on tv..

Cody: My dad, ever since his mother died, he cries..
Christine: aww
Cody: So like, he might cry that everybody's mentioning him..
Derrick: It's definitely gonna get airtime.
Cody: I love that it's gonna get airtime, cuz Billy, my best friend, is gonna be texting my dad in a second.  He probably texted him immediately after I gave him a shout out.
Derrick: Probably did. You're right..

12:12am
Caleb gets up for a moment.  Christine schooches into his chair, next to Cody.

Christine: Can I trace your tattoo with one of those sticks?
Cody: Sure.
Christine: Cool! I can pretend I'm drawing.
Talk turns to tattoos..

Derrick: I decided after my first one that I wouldn't get another unless it really mattered to me.  I wanna get one of my daughter.
Victoria: Of your daughter?
Derrick: Of something involving my daughter, not actually of her. 
Cody: I'm getting another tattoo the second I get out of this house.
Derrick: I wanna do the BB16 thing.
Frankie: yeah, I'm getting 63 tattoos.. tomorrow.
Derrick: One on his penis.

Derrick: Of a dollar bill.. so every time someone comes over he can say, you just blew money.

**I'm with Nicole on her reaction..
Talk returns to Donny..

Derrick: I think he's definitely a groundskeeper.
Cody: I think he's got an IQ of like 150 and did something like Special Ops.
Christine: Definitely.
Caleb: What was that word he used?
Frankie: Osmosis.
Nicole: I would never know how to use that word appropriately..
BB: Victoria, please go to the Diary Room..

Skipping ahead a bit..

12:43am
Cam 3 and 4
All but Donny, who is sleeping on 1 and 2.

Victoria: A pregnant woman?  having sex?
Frankie: I think it's hot..
Derrick: I'm not saying it's a bad thing.. I just.. I know a lot of people who do as well, but just for me.. I wasn't comfortable.
Victoria: I don't think my sister did it.

Derrick: We did other things..
Cody: Here we go.  There's the party.
Derrick: She was quite ok with that.
Cody: mmm mm mm
Derrick: He's like, get it dad-bot.
Frankie: Get it.  I love sex.
Derrick: I do too.
Cody: I do too.  I'm actually pretty happy with myself how long I can go without sex.
Derrick: I'm pretty happy with myself right now.  The kick I'm on?

Cody: Isn't 6 months a born again?
Frankie: 6 days in the gay world.
Derrick: 90 to 100 days without nothing? There was a movie.. 40 days without sex, couldn't give himself a handjob, nothin', and he was like, goin' f'in nuts.
Cody: I crushed that.
**lol
Derrick: That's what I'm sayin'!
Cody: I'm dope.
Derrick: I'm on like day 70.  I'm good.
Frankie: I'm pretty sure I made it at least that far..
Christine: What did you say?
Derrick: I'm on like day 70, if you count the hotel..
Christine: At the hotel you didn't?
Derrick: No.
Christine: (guilty smile) oh.

Frankie: Good for me.
Cody: You were out like day 4.
Frankie:No, I got at least 30 days.
Cody: Hayden was gettin' it.
Cody: He's a great guy..  Not til my HoH week..
Frankie: Our HoH week..
Cody: Yeah
Frankie: When we both.. popped the seal.  All of us.
Cody: I was showering..
Frankie: Hey.. I was HoH with you.. I earned the right.
Cody: Fair enough.

Caleb and Cody have continued the trace-a-tattoo game on Christine's arms..

12:46am
BB: Victoria, please go to the DR.
Frankie: Yayyy, I can't wait to hear what they say.
Victoria: It's the doctor.


CUT TO:
1:15am

Frankie: We definitely have something tomorrow.
Derrick: For sure.
Frankie: The game continues.


A hush falls over the table.. Frankie goes to wash his face.. Nicole suddenly gets the giggles.. and Skippy sends us fishing.

 CUT TO:
1:28am
Camera 1
Nicole, Frankie and Derrick

Nicole's just been called to the DR, and she's quickly putting a bit of coverup on.  Derrick's about to hop in the shower.  Frankie's picking his face.  Victoria's hanging out..  Thanks to the mirror, they're all visible in this shot.

**I'll spare you the extreme close up of Frankie popping zits that Skippy is currently providing.  #BBDishCares #SkippyIsGross

Cody emerges from the WC and makes small talk with Frankie while washing his hands..  Frankie says he's heading to bed.

Derrick: Man, the dudes are gonna look like ass this year.  Every time the girls go in,  or Frankie, they're all dolled up with makeup..
Nicole: Oh, I am not.
Cody: I'm wearing a hat every time.

Caleb makes his way into the bathroom, and back out as Frankie, Nicole and Cody leave..   Walking down the hallway, Caleb gives Frankie a hard smack on the bum.

Frankie: Oh!  Daddy!
Caleb: Hahaha!

CUT TO:
2:00am
HoH Room
Frankie, Christine, Caleb, Cody

They're watching Victoria on the monitor..

Frankie: What if she has to leave medically?
Cody: That would be dope!
Frankie: It would be great, but you don't vote her out though.. She would just leave.  What if we had a triple evict this week with her?

Cody: Her shit is f'd up.  If it's infected..
Frankie: It's bad.
Cody: She needs to go.
Frankie: I mean, it's bad.
Cody: Should we not talk about it right now?  On the feeds?
Frankie: Why not?! She's walkin' around lookin' like a chipmunk.  No one doesn't think that she's got a damn infection.
Cody: She's walking around like she's gotta bunch of.. egg corns..
Christine: A-corns..
Caleb: Umm. yeah.. she's gotta buncha jawbreakers in her mouth.

I go downstairs to see if Skippy will give me a closeup on her, but after several minutes, no luck..

Cody: If Victoria gets picked for the PoV tomorrow, I would expect her to just..
Caleb: To say, hey, I cannot do this.
Christine: I think she should do it before.
Frankie: Yeah, she has to.
Christine: It'd be incredibly rude if she doesn't.
Cody: But if her name gets picked, do you think they'll be like, alright, only 5 people, not 6, same like Jocasta.
Frankie: That's what I'm thinkin'.
Caleb: They might.  But she's not on the block..
Cody: If Victoria's not an option for playin' PoV, then I'm hyped, cuz then it guarantees it's gonna be 4 Beasts..

Christine: Exactly.
Cody: It'll be 4 against 2, no matter what.
Frankie: I'm seein' my name come out.

2:05a
Cam 3 and 4

Cody: Guys..
Caleb: What's up, bud?
Cody: Can you believe that we smoked this game?
Caleb: Smoked it.
Cody: To get this far.. deep into it..
Frankie: I just wish there were f'ing 7 people here instead of 8.
Cody: I didn't think I would go as deep.  I thought people were gonna be like, alright, you'r egood looking, you gotta get voted out.  I didn't think I was gonna make it this far.
Christine: Really??
Cody: No chance..
Frankie: Really.
Christine: hm!
Cody: I thought I'd be in good with the girls, and the guys would be like, you gotta go.
Christine: Interesting!
Frankie: I didn't think I was gonna get this far either.. at all.  None of my friends or family thought I would get this far.. I'll tell ya that much.
Christine: Why?
Frankie: Cuz they were like, "You're such a lunatic.  People are gonna f'in like hate you."

CUT TO:
2:15am
Camera 3
HoH
Derrick has now joined.

Cody: Can we just please send Donny home?? All you guys feel great, but he's been rippin' on me hard.
Frankie: I can't believe how much..

Derrick: Dude, he's comin' at him..
Cody: Honestly, at this point, if Nicole wins PoV, whatever, I'm gonna be like, Donny, good, you're goin' home. You're not a f'in Harvard med grad.. He might be.
Derrick: I saw a different side of him that night we had to wake him up. 
Christine: He's evil.
Derrick: He's not a fan of us. There's a big generation gap.  If he had it, he would choose to hang out with a bunch of cows in a field over any of us.  He's just..  He has nothing in common with us, and it's day 64, and he hates us all.
Frankie: Yes, he hates us.


Cody: Wait.. Can we talk about the f*cking frog?
Derrick: Is that really that difficult, before we keep harpin' on it?
Cody: Is it that difficult to create a paper f'ing frog??
Frankie: I think anything that you memorize you can memorize..
Caleb: If it ain't that difficult, you go ahead an make one, buddy.
Cody: I memorized every state capital, every president, one thru 50, I can't remember it to this day.
**I'm sure he means states 1-50.. not presidents.. President Obama is #44.

Cody: This guy remembered a frog from origami that can flop that he remembered like..
Derrick: All groundskeepers can do it.  
Cody: F*ck you guys.. F*ck his beard..
Caleb: His beard grows legs and walks.
Cody: His beard grows legs and wins competitions.

Talk turns briefly to the HoH Comp..

Cody: If we don't send him home this week..
Christine: I'll cry.
Cody: I'll be beyond pissed.
Frankie: I think it should be a double evict.  We send home Donny.. and then Nicole.
Christine: How beautiful would that be?!!
Cody: As beautiful as this entire game has played out to be. 

Derrick: We could have another repeat of last double evict.  Never know.  Odds are in our favor.  It'll be 6 to 1.  If she wins, we have nobody to blame but ourselves.
Caleb: But if she wins, that's beautiful, cuz she's safe just for that nomination.
**errr...
Derrick: Well, she's gonna send one of us home.  But yeah, she can't play in the next one..
Caleb: Oh, you talkin' bout the HoH..
**I'm keeping my mouth shut, but I've got Marty Feldman eyes at Caleb right now.

Frankie: Yes, if it's a double evict.
Derrick: If she wins, she sends one of us home, then the 5 remaining people have a very good shot of getting her out.   So yeah, either way it's a great position for the alliance.. We could do it scot free, and then we're good.
Frankie: Yeah, let's do that.  I like that better.
Derrick: It's possible.

Caleb: We have such a crazy mix..
Cody: Are we the best alliance to ever run through Big Brother?
Caleb: We're the best and the biggest.

Derrick: Derrick and Zach both blew us up.  In The Brigade, they never did that.  Never.

And with that reality check from Derrick to his fellow alliance members, this concludes the Overnight Report....   Thank you for being a part of the Dish!








Permalink







34 Comments:

Blogger Just Me said...

It's getting so boring now. I used to be Team Derrick but I don't like him as a person anymore. That whole alliance has gotten so arrogant and turned into bullies. I don't enjoy watching them at all. I find myself cheering for Donny (who I never liked til he and Zach got close) and Nicole. They are the only ones left who are not mean.
I am also sick to death of hearing Cody say he's good looking. I have never thought so and for a guy to save that all the time is not an attractive trait.

August 23, 2014 at 4:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning, coffee is hot. :-)

At this point if Nicole or Donny can't engineer a flip, I hope Derrick's plan continues.

He has played a masterful game to this point. He has given each person what they needed, at that moment, to continue to be on his side. Even when the person was someone he wanted out, when they won something, or saved themselves he approached them like he was rooting for them and happy for them.

I don't like comparing past guests with current guests but, if there ever is another all star BB he belongs in it.

I guess it really doesn't matter all that much if either Nicole or Donny win POV, one of them is going. The only chance of a flip, IMO, would be if Derrick decided he wanted to move on Frankie or Christine, he could get three votes to oust them if he wished. I can't see any other possibility. So absent a special power in the veto comp it's goodbye Donny or Nicole.

August 23, 2014 at 5:01 AM  
Blogger C.Montes (Cattyana) said...

Morning!
I feel bad saying it but I am now beyond bored with this season. Julie and co. Better think of something to keep us interested. Can't believe they think Donny just hates then for no reason. And when will Christine realize how expendable she is to the boys (the greatest and biggest alliance ever) lol I'm glad Derrick gave them a reality check on that one.
Cattyana

August 23, 2014 at 5:15 AM  
Blogger addie55 said...

I hope Donnie or Nicole win next week"s HOH, then Derrick and Cody as nominees. I think this is where you'd see a vote based on personal preference , not blind allegiance to the house.

August 23, 2014 at 5:26 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Caleb is a little looney tuney and the Amber thing was bizarre, but he is actually the nicest person in his alliance. He doesn't seem capable of hating anyone and is loyal to a fault. I kind of hate how they are just using him and Victoria. Speaking of Victoria, it appears she has infected wisdom teeth. I had that when I was about her age and it is miserable.

The way Nicole talks about Hayden is so cute, they seem like a good match, at least she has something to look forward to when she goes back to jury. Donny wants to stay as long as he can for the money, TA if nothing else, but he's miserable there. The "cool kids" are so full of themselves, but it was pretty funny when Cody was talking about Donny's beard.

#FearTheBeard

August 23, 2014 at 5:28 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

The most twistless season on BB ever! If Victoria self evicts that would be the first surprise of the game

August 23, 2014 at 6:14 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Good Morning!

Raise your hand if you miss Zack!!!

I just keep thinking this is the summer of twists?
Um? Okay…..

Guess I am already ready for BBAUS!

But I hold out for a small smidgen of hope for something to shake up the game.

WTH is up with Christine"s hate for Donny?… someone should count how many times she said it last night.
Along with the paranoia that surrounds him… He is really gonna a kick out of this when he gets home.
Have a great Saturday!

August 23, 2014 at 6:44 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Great TOR as always Carolyn!!!

So do we know if there will be have nots? I am so behind ...

POV is today, right? Gosh, I am so tired ... I will catch up later ...

August 23, 2014 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Steph :-) the have Nots are Donny and Nicole.

Good morning, Pamela Michel :-)

G'morning Yasmin! :-)

August 23, 2014 at 7:16 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

Donny and Nicole (she volunteered).

August 23, 2014 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Carolyn

The Paper Frog and Donny, ex-military, weapon designing, mad scientist, hairless ankled doctor.

Frankie got an origami kit in his HOH basket. It really wouldn't be hard to sit down and memorize a pattern. Especially when you have nothing but time on your hands, and most of your time is spent alone because you are sharing your home with a nocturnal species.

Nocturnal...did you hear that Caleb. I used a 3 syllable word. I am genius-hear me roar. So, anyways-my 12 year old can make a paper rabbit and make a heart out of a one dollar bill. I would love to say she is a genius but, she's not.

They are expected to remember every moment of every day and the order of everything that happened but make one paper frog and conspiracy theories run rampant.

And they just can NOT get over the fact that Donny used the word 'osmosis'. To be honest, that frightens me. I would like to believe this is a season with a house full of particularly empty headed people. Unfortunately, I think it's a symptom of a larger problem which is the dumbing down of our public schools over the years. I know what was taught when I was in school and children today are not learning on the same level. There is a reason our country is not even close to the top in the caregory of education. Once education fails, everything else will follow.

Maybe Caleb can take that conspiracy theory and dwell on it for a while. Then Caleb and Cody can sit down together and try to figure out who the other 6 presidents are and why no one can find them.I blame aliens. Or groundskeepers.

August 23, 2014 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning Jumbo :-)

G'morning zztop :-)

G'morning Tam :-)

August 23, 2014 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Addy :-)

Good morning, CattyAna :-)

Good morning, Jerry! :-)

G'morning Jess :-)

August 23, 2014 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger Clarissa said...

Seriously, where are the twists? Two HOHs with BotB, and that's it? Buyback doesn't count because I think most if not all expected that. BB needs to up its game.

August 23, 2014 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning Grendon :-) hehehe

August 23, 2014 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning Clarissa :-)

Good morning, Addie :-) sorry for the misspelling of your name.. I blame auto correct.

August 23, 2014 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning Carolyn! The last part of the overnight report broke my heart. They're just mean now. Christine is so hateful to so many while her husband seems so very cool and laid back.

Grendon summed it all up for me. All because of a frog and the words diluted and osmosis. Those are 4th grade spelling words for crying out loud!

August 23, 2014 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I started to type this and lost it so I am not sure if it went through.

I feel Victoria's pain. Nothing can lay me out flat like a migraine or a bad toothache. It is normal for wisdom teeth to cause pain and is probably not serious. However, if it is infected, they need to monitor her closely and consider removing her from the game.

People don't realize how imporatant teeth are and the serious affect they can have on your overall health. My ex spent a week in the hospital because of an infection in a wisdom tooth that was out of control. My brother in law had a bad tooth. He did not want to take a day off. Since he was a pharmacist he tried self medicating with antibiotics. The tooth got worse, he ended up at the emergency room and he died as a result of the infection entering his blood stream. He was 48 years old.

August 23, 2014 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, K Byrnes :-)

I hear ya.. I can't remember an age when I *didn't* know how to use osmosis properly in a sentence..

August 23, 2014 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

TY Carolyn.
I just can't make myself watch the feeds since Zach left. I really can't stand them except for Donny and Nicole. And we are back to watching them go home this week and more non stop bashing from the mob. I'm disappointed in BB this year to be honest. twist twist twist, Yeah right...I suppose the twist were double HOH and BOB. Otherwise it's very boring. I watch BB for the scheming back stabbing and lies lol, not summer camp. Once Donny and Nicole are gone , I guess I'll jump on the derrick wagon although he has really showed some ugliness this past week or so. But he has played the best game. If Donny and Nicole are voted out My Final two would be Derrick and Victoria with Derrick winning. I would HATE HATE HATE Seeing Frankie aka Tinkerbell, Cody, Christine or Caleb win a DIME...They disgust me

August 23, 2014 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger megmc18 said...

I feel so bad for Donny. He has done nothing but be nice to everyone and they are all being so mean behind his back. There is no reason for it. It doesn't benefit they're game at all to say those mean things. It has changed my opinion on derrick alot. I try ought he was playing a great game. Manipulation is just part of big brother but being mean for no reason is terrible. I just wanna give Donny a big hug.

August 23, 2014 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Dis said...

Hi Carolyn!! I don't know if this comment will make it to the boards. For some reason I have great difficulty commenting here. But I will try once to express my thanks to you for all your hard work recapping and keeping me in the loop when I have to get some rest from the feeds LOL! You always give the quick skinny on what went down and I thank you! I wish I could donate to you but I was laid off and tightly budgeted at the moment; all I can offer is my appreciation right now. <3

I want to talk about Derrick. I'm one of the fans disliking Derrick this season. Wish his hold on the house wasn't so tight! Folks want to compare him to Dan but I don't see it. Dan was a creative liar and used his imagination. I just see Derrick keeping a tight hold on his flock of sheep and keeping the house on lockdown.

How does he do this? How does he get these kids to do his will against their advantage? My theory is that, through the use of convincing the HGs to throw the BOB comps, Derrick has been able to tightly bond and bind the alliance through their shared trickery of cowardly play. Of course BB has their own accountability is devising this twist. I wonder if producers realized this cheating aspect as a possibility? We humans can be so adaptable and unpredictable so who knows, LOL!!

Now the Throwing Comps strategy has bled into into POV's though and it has really soured me on the game this season. Ripped me up to see Christine doing it on Wednesday night's show. Then BB showed footage on Thursday night's show but not when she was passing the bones to Donny and Donny was really leaning forward to look for the actual cheating. Poor guy. Julie never gave him the satisfaction of seeing what he already figured out. I didn't like that at all.

So I've come up with a new name for the residual Bomb Squad members: The #CompCheatersAlliance. They have really taken the challenge out of this game and become a gang of herd of followers. Derrick may well be considered a master mind by many but he increasingly violent talk is ugly to watch and the fact that he keeps his head down whenever Donny is around reveals his guilt and poor gamesmanship.

#Skittlegate is another distasteful aspect Derrick has brought to us viewers. Strategy? I guess but at the price of real gameplay. I only hope that before this game is over Derrick takes a seat on the block. He really needs to experience this part of BB. I have a feeling his nasty side will really come out then, though I doubt the sheep will see it as they've worn blinders for so long now and their brains seem to have turned to mush. But perhaps one of them will snap out of it. We'll just have to wait and see I guess...

I hope Donny wins the POV and wins Americas Favorite Player as he truly is a fine representation of the best type of American and human being. I don't know how Donny Thompson ever wandered onto Reality TV as he is such a simply nice guy showing kindness and humility, 2 qualities rarely seen in a genre that attracts narcissists and megalo egos.

Do I want Donny to win? Absolutely!! Do I think he will win? No, I don't but I have enjoyed coming to know him on the feeds and watching him be the person he naturally is has reminded me of that better person that is inside most of us! So I'm grateful to BB for bringing us viewers Donny. And again, I'm grateful for your blog too, sweet lady!! Now I'll see if I can get theis posted!! :D <3

August 23, 2014 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

@Grendon LOL you first post, osmosis frog

Your second post, very sorry to hear that. My brother also had an infected tooth and when he went in the doc said he could've died. He was in intensive care for a week. This is nothing to mess with. They really do need to keep a better eye on this.

Good Morning Carolyn, everyone.

Despite his gruff exterior with the women in the house. Not a fan of how he bullies them. I still think Derrick is playing one of the best games of BB ever. He is a combination of Dr. Will and Dan, charm and cunning. Most of his charm is saved for the guys but when he needs to he uses it on the women as well in guise of a big brother. It doesn't work on Nicole anymore but still. To be this far in the game, everyone knowing your the biggest threat, and still having everyone do whatever you say takes real skill, Dan skill.

I don't find the season boring per say but it is predictable. I really don't see anything changing and nothing new until they start cutting at each other. When Derrick and Frankie decide it's time to strike that's when the house will explode I feel. Unfortunately by that time few of us will care. I think Donny leaving this week would be best for him. I don't see him making it to the end, would take a divine intervention or a coup da'ta. Nicole at least can get along and hang out with the rest of them. Even if she's out next week she won't be miserable.

The lack of any physical, hard hitting, endurance comps is what's bringing the season down for me. The comps have been nothing this year. Hopefully, now that there is one HOH, we'll get something good soon. I hope.

Hope you all have a great weekend. I of course will be working but at least it's only nine hours over two days rather than the twenty five in two days that was last weekend. I am going to see the new Sin City movie so that will be fun. See you here for the Sunday party :)

August 23, 2014 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger JLsLove said...

Good morning Carolyn and fellow BB lovers!
I haven't commented so forgive my rant.
I so agree with Grendon and many others.
If using the word osmosis makes you a genius in today's "generation" - then I really am scared for all of us. These are our future leaders, hmmm.
I heard at one point "since when is 42 old"? Well, it's not that old, except when you are competing against 20 somethings that are not only unpredictable but, very unreliable. (Well, to Donny). Yes, I love Donny!
You can, however, rely on them to not think for themselves and vote exactly how Derrick tells them to unbeknownst to any of them, except Donny. Not bashing Big Derrick, just making an observation. He, Der, has played a good game.
That's just my 2 sense worth.
We need something to liven up that bunch! Besides bashing an "old man, a 22 yr old girl and Zach attack". And as they would put it...it is what it is.
I must move on. lol

August 23, 2014 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Grendon, that is one scary infected tooth story! I don't think CBS takes top notch care of the HG. I bet Victoria's parents are fuming, she should have seen a specialist by now.

Thank you Carolyn, this is my first year on your blog, but I have watched every season of BB. Going to give Utopia a whirl too. Anyone else on board?

Also, nice meeting all of you, hope your weekend is off to a good start!

August 23, 2014 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Rainydays11 said...

I beg to differ. Caleb was certainly capable of making hateful statements about the President.

August 23, 2014 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger jovee said...

Osmosis Definition
dictionary.search.yahoo.com
n. noun
Diffusion of fluid through a semipermeable membrane from a solution with a low solute concentration to a solution with a higher solute concentration until there is an equal solute concentration on both sides of the membrane.
The tendency of fluids to diffuse in such a manner.
A gradual, often unconscious process of assimilation or absorption.
learned French by osmosis while residing in Paris for 15 years.

August 23, 2014 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger pixie said...

Grendon, that is awful about your brother-in-law. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm concerned for Victoria's health and I hope they do remove her from the game if it's best for her.

I agree that everyone in that house should know what osmosis and diluted are! Ridiculous that they think Donny's a genius and they don't consider that maybe they are dummies! How can Nicole go through nursing school and never heard of osmosis?

I can't belive they haven't had any really good fights. Derrick keeps them too calm.

August 23, 2014 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger dabugd said...

Carolyn, victoria just fainted. went to fishes

August 23, 2014 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger jovee said...

Osmosis in a social sense is the unconscious assimilation of a thought, or idea.....as opposed to the scientific use of diffusion thru a semipermiable membrane....

August 23, 2014 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger dabugd said...

11:14 camera 2
victoria on the floor in bathroom stall.nicole finds her. fish

August 23, 2014 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Was just watching feeds (11:16 est. BB Time)Victoria goes into WC while Nic is doing her make-up and starts making strange noises. Nic trys to talk to her but she can't make out what Vic is saying so Nic walks over there and opens the door and Victoria is on the floor groaning. Nic says "OMG Victoria, you're so sweaty. Do you want me to go get help?" Victoria says yes and Nic starts yelling over and over for Derrick. He runs to bathroom and....we get fish.

I don't love Vic as a player but I do hope she is ok.

August 23, 2014 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Carolyn, 11:14 am Cam 1/2...Woman Down!..Victoria in the bathroom stall...Nicole doing makeup acts like she hears something and turns to stare at the door...cam 1 zooms to the door as Nicole asks Victoria if she's ok and needs anything. Nicole opens the door and Victoria is on the floor...Nicole calls for Derrick for help, and it cut to fish immediately....11:56 now and still fish

August 23, 2014 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your absolutely right. This is by far the most boring season. Somebody HAS to make a big move. Derrick is getting meaner by the day. It's like the Derrick Show. Don't these HGs get that they're all going to eventually go up? Praying for Donny to win POV & then HOH.Tired of them talking about him. They act like he's 90 years old jeeezzz he's only 42. Thank God for Carolyn bc I get soo aggravated w/the feeds that I want to throw my laptop across the room. Dan ran the house but he wasn't mean. =-(

August 23, 2014 at 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below